Shotgun 08.13 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.13 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:49 am

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS PAID FOR BY THE SOVEREIGN…

Chantelle Chambers: “All Eyes On ME!”

The scene opens up to where Chantelle can be seen, spotlight on her, standing in front of an empty auditorium at a microphone, as though she were a political leader heading a rally. She is dressed to perfection, and has a smirk on her face.

Chambers: “When I joined GCW, that was a catchphrase… something easy to market and emblazon on t-shirts. It quickly became more than that. It became my vocation, my reason for being. I became obsessed with the spotlight. I craved it. I NEEDED it more than anything! That obsession led me to two X-Division Championships and FOUR GCW World Championships. I became the poster-girl for GCW. My name shone brightest on the marquee. I was on top!”

She tilts her head to the side, nodding…

Chambers: “And then I wasn’t. Minerva… she came in, won the Civil War and took my Championship and my spotlight. Fair play… I knew people would try. And with the effectiveness of few, she became World Champion. Granted, she got it because she was able to pin Destiny Van Stanton who had NO BUSINESS being in the Resurrection main event, but it is what it is… that charted a new course for GCW… a course where the spotlight...:”

She shakes her head.

Chambers: “No. What you witnessed was an anomaly. Me as GCW World Champion is the natural order and I will be bringing GCW back to that point. But just to emphasize that I am not playing around, I decided not to stand alone.”

Chantelle smiles.

Chambers: “Kat Kelly… the deadliest kick in professional wrestling. Aubrianna Powers… the Most Valuable Powers. These women like me deserve the spotlight… are entitled to the spotlight. Together we are The Sovereign… and we are taking over Shotgun. Minerva thinks she can call on help to get her through this… I will do no such thing. When we face each other for the World Championship, it will be one on one. My word is good. But just like that will be one on one, take my word on this: The little experiment of Minerva as World Champion? It’s ending. It’s failed. And it will falter and give way for nature to take it’s course… ALL EYES ON ME!”

Chantelle glares directly into the camera.

Chambers: “And long may The Sovereign reign!”

With that, the scene fades to black.
I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Slade Merriman IN ACTION

“The Crippler” Emanuel Dionisia was Slade’s opponent. He didn’t put up much of a fight. Slade dominated him for two minutes before ending him with The Legacy Continues. Slade won in dominating fashion.

Winner: Slade Merriman

--

(Backstage the scene opens with Sophie O’Brian standing confidently, smirking as she gazes into the camera. Behind her is her brother, Mark O’Brian. By contrast to Sophie, who is calm cool and collected, Mark appears anxious and ready to brawl with anyone.)

Sophie: Genghis Khan says, “If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him.”

(A chuckle escapes Sophie’s lips.)

Sophie: Did my fireball bother you, Ms. Moore? I sure hope it did, it would make tonight’s contest all that more exciting if you were to lose your temper. Same goes for you, Mr. McKay. Does it upset you that Slade Merriman attacked you from behind and without cause? I would applaud his actions had this all been an elaborate ruse, a plot to distract you, a strategy to cause you to lose focus.

(She shakes her head.)

Sophie: Then again, Slade is incapable of such a grandiose strategy. I’m not sure Slade is capable of anything, to be perfectly honest with you. But Mr. Merriman is the least of our concerns. Tonight the world gets to bear witness to what is the beginning of Total War’s first steps back to greatness. Just understand the words of warriors past, Moore and McKay, that all warfare is strategy. And there is none better at strategy than me.

Mark: Tonight Sophie and me are gonna break you two fools in half! You’re gonna be crushed! And…

(Sophie slaps her brother in the back of the head.)

Sophie: Silence, Neanderthal. Follow me.

(Sophie walks off and Mark follows closely behind.)

--

“Fair play to you, Mark, two weeks ago we tore up the ring, and I honestly thought that you had me down a time or two. Helluva match, and we get to do it all over again tonight. With a couple of extra players by our sides.”

Martin McKay seems to be making a habit of appearing in this room. Today, the lights are brighter, it looks like the dusty desk and chair are no longer so dusty. The British and Northern Irish flags are stapled to the wood on full display, and McKay himself is leaning against the desk.

“Tonight, I stand with D’Nae Moore, trained at BlackOut Academy and ready to blaze her trail to whatever she has her sights set on. Tonight, we face Total War, Sophie of the fireballs, and Mark who I’ve already met before.”

Martin seems quite happy about this turn of affairs.

“It’s been a while since I’ve tagged with anyone, but I know how to pull my weight. I suspect that D’Nae is going to be focused on Sophie after a certain fireball incident, and I certainly can’t fault her for that if she chooses it. Me, well, I’m just keen to keep showing that I’m here for the long haul, that my age doesn’t slow me down any, and that I’m still determined to earn the respect of the staff, the fans, and the roster members.”

His eyes crinkle as he suppresses a laugh.

“And while I probably should talk about the actual match for a little longer, it’s probably prudent that I address the rather temperamental elephant in the room. One Slade Merriman. Good evening to you, Slade, hope that you’re having a pleasant time tonight.”

“At the time, after Slade blindsided me, I was annoyed at him. Maybe annoyed is too strong a word. I’m no stranger to being jumped, you’d nearly come to expect it after a while. Certainly, when I was watching the highlights back at the hotel, I realised that I’m honestly quite flattered.

“I’m mostly a nobody here in GCW. Yes, there’s my older brother with everything to his name, but I am avoiding coasting on his laurels, expecting the world because of my surname. I want to make my own way, gain my own respect. And yet Slade chose to make his point via me.

“I’m honestly flattered. Of all the people on the roster he could have jumped to make his point, he went after me.”

Martin shakes his head, affecting disbelief.

“I’d ask him why he decided that I should be the one to be the one to pluck him from obscurity, but I’d probably just get a mouthful of abuse back. But, Slade, if you ever choose to list your reasons, I’ll be listening. And so, that’s how things stand at the moment. I know that Slade is gunning for me. Forewarned is forearmed, or so they say, and I’ll be needing eyes in the back of my head tonight. My head is in the game though, and Total War? I’d say that we’re ready for you.”

--

Martin McKay and D'Nae Moore vs Total War.

McKay and Moore won by DQ when Slade Merriman pulled McKay out the ring, ran him into the barricade. This distracted Moore long enough for Sophie to finally catch her with Scorched Earth, however, Sophie didn’t have a chance to celebrate. Slade caught her with a sucker punch for the comments she made about him early. He managed to get outta dodge out Mark, escaping through the crowd in the process. The scene closes on Jeff and Martin checking on D’Nae.

Winners: McKay and D’Nae Moore by DQ

--

As Kellen Jeffries enters into the dressing room of his wife, Amber, he is greeted by Amber, herself. Amber, seeing Kellen walk in, throws herself into his arms and kisses him soundly. She then pulls back and smiles brightly at him.

Kellen: "Amber, not that I'm complaining, but what was that for? I know you didn't miss me...we were only apart for an hour tops."

Amber giggles.

Amber: "What? Do I need a reason to kiss my handsome husband?"

Kellen: "Hell no. I will never turn down a kiss from you, either. Let's forget I asked."

Amber: "No, I'm just, like, teasing you...and I don't mean that sexually...although that does give me an idea for later tonight. Anyhow, I was thinking about my match tonight against Chastity Noel and it totes dawned on me."

Kellen: "What dawned on you?"

Amber: "You're always coming to my rescue...my gorgeous knight in shiny armor and stuff...but tonight, I get to be the one fighting for you. I get to slap that Chastity bitch for attacking you two weeks ago."

Kellen: "Ah, I see. You do need to be careful, sweetheart. Chastity is a former World Champion and was trained by her father, Glen Braddock...a real legend in this sport. She's talented and she's dangerous."

Amber: "That's something else that totally annoys me about her."

Kellen: "What is that?"

Amber: "Well, she like, changed her name and disowned her dad and her sister. I mean, I obvi don't know her dad, but Glory is really smart and nice...and totes hot. But Chastity is so mean to her. I could never imagine disowning Whit. Yah, she has stolen a couple of my boyfriends and she ruined this really cute pair of pumps she borrowed from me without even asking...as if...but I still love her. Family should stick together, right?"

Kellen smiles and pulls Amber in for a hug.

Kellen: "Yes, that makes perfect sense, and is one of the things I love about you. To be honest with you, I used to be just like Chastity."

Amber looks up at Kellen, a bit confused.

Kellen: "Every decision she makes. Every action she takes...it's all for the benefit of one person...Chastity Noel. I used to be selfish like that, as you know. I hope that one day, for her sake, she wakes up and realizes what she's missing out on. I did."

Amber smiles, but then confusion creeps back into her features.

Amber: "That makes sense, I guess...except, why did she attack you at the last Shotgun? How did that benefit her?"

Kellen shrugs.

Kellen: "I'm not sure. Maybe she's trying to gain favor with our GM, who we know does not like me one bit. That's my best guess. But, whatever her reason, I guarantee it's a selfish one."

Kellen goes silent, suddenly in deep thought about something.

Amber: "Kellen, what are you thinking?"

Kellen: "If I'm right, then Chastity may try to seriously injure you to get to me. I can't have that. Come on, let's go find Tabs and tell her I'll be taking your place in tonight's match. I'm not putting you in harm's way."

Amber: "Whoa there! Nuh uh! No way!"

Kellen looks irritated now, raising his voice...not at Amber, but at the situation.

Kellen: "Forget it Amber! I won't be the reason someone tries to hurt you! I vowed to protect you, damn it!"

Amber, now irritated, herself, puts her hands on her hips and stares daggers at her husband."

Amber: "Okay, buddy. First of all, I don't think 'protect' is in the wedding vows. Second, do you, like, think that little of my wrestling ability?"

Kellen: "Of course I don't...I..."

Amber: "Hush. Let me finish!"

Kellen's mouth snaps shut as he listens to his wife.

Amber: "Thank you. Anyhow, I know Chastity is a Braddock and stuff, but I come from a wrestling family, too. I've been a Global Tag-team champion and I've had some big wins here in GCW. I am not afraid of Chastity Noel. Got it?"

Kellen: "Got it."

Amber: "Good. Now, I have a match to prepare for and a bitch to slap!"

Amber giggles and kisses Kellen again as the scene shifts.
--

JaMarcus Avery & Madam Santos vs The El Pero's (El Pero/Mrs. El Pero)

Madam Santos stood on the apron the whole time watching JaMarcus dominating both El Perro’s. In an amazing feat of strength he powerslamed them bothy at the same time for the win, post match. JaMarcus watched on as Madam Santos grabbed a steel chair, brought it into the ring, she began wailing at both Ms. and Mr. El Perro. The ref tried stopping Santos, JaMarcus scared them off. JaMarcus and Santos each grabbed an El Perro, dragged them up the ramp.

JaMarcus gorilla pressed them both at the same time. He tossed them off the stage through a table at the bottom. Crowd screamed “holy shit.” Officials immediately went to check on the El Perros as the scene fades.

Winners: JaMarcus Avery & Madam Santos

--
Backstage, Samuel Price stands next to Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic, A.K.A. Wrestling's Most Wanted. Hannah is in her ring attire, while Kendra, not competeing tonight, is dressed casually.

Sam: "Standing with me right now are the former GCW World Tag-team Champions, Wrestling's Most Wanted. Hannah, you will be facing off against Odessa Blake of Suffrage. What is going through your head right now after Suffrage prevented you and Kendra from regaining the championships?"

Hannah: "What is going through my head? Seriously? Do they pay you in Monopoly money, Sam?"

Price sputters, but before he can respond in actual Words, Hannah puts up a silencing hand.

Hannah: "Never mind. Obviously, I'm not in a very good mood right now, and it's those bitchs' fault. I'm going up against the muscle of Suffrage? That's fine by me. You bitches want to join your looney Auntie Megs on the injured reserved...Kennie and I will be more than happy to help you there. I get the jealousy. You are looking at the best tag-team in GCW, so, of course, you want us out of the way so your fellow bitches, who aren't even bright enough to come up with their own team name, can keep their titles. Very commendable...but stupid."

Sam: "I know Nicole Hunter will be in Odessa's corner, so I assume you will be in Hannah's corner, Kendra?"

Kendra rolls her eyes at the question, but then verbally answers the question.

Kendra: "Look... of course I'm going to be in Hannah's corner. I'll ALWAYS be in Hannah's corner because I've got her back, just like she'll always have mine. If Nicole Hunter tries anything, well... I'm not against removing her from the X-Division equation early, if you know what I mean."

She draws her finger across her neck. Hannah smirks as she walks off, Kendra following behind as the scene shifts.

--

"So, you know what you have to do?"

Odessa Blake pays no attention to her friend and Suffrage stable-mate, Nicole Hunter, more focused on doing push-ups.

Nicole: I want you to rip that blondes head off her skanky shoulders, and give it to Kendra as a gift! Give Little Miss Classic a preview of coming attractions, when I kick her and Smiths asses at For Glory & Gold, and become the NEW X-Division Champion! I'll be out there, to make sure Kendra doesn't try anything, so breaking Hannah in two will be no problem!

Odessa: ...

Nicole: Hey! Odessa, are you listening to me!?

A sigh. Odessa stands up, and faces her friend, a look of determination on her face.

Odessa: Nicole, relax. I got this. I'll punish Myers, and make her the example to Kendra that you so badly want. But understand, I don't mind helping you or any of the rest of Suffrage... but I have my own goals, as well.

Nicole: Right, Right, I get that... you've made it known to all of us, you want a World Title shot! I just hope it won't cause any issues between you and Erica! You know, she wants the exact same thing! I've seen how this script goes... two people in the same group, wanting the same thing, and all! It never ends all that well!

Odessa: If it does, Erica will just have to deal with it.

Voice: Deal with what?

Erica Layford, along with Fame & Fortune, walk into the room.

Nicole: Oh, Erica! We were just...

Odessa: I was just telling Nicole I didn't mind helping her, but I have my own goals, as well. You know what they are.

Erica: Yeah... I do.

The two stare at each other... and for what feels like eternity, the tension is thick. However, Erica soon cracks a grin.

Erica: Anyways, I'd wish you good luck in your match tonight... but we both know you won't need it! Rip the bitch into pieces!

Odessa: I plan on it.

Without another word, Odessa leaves the room. Ericas grin is soon replaced by a frown.

Erica: Yeah... you do that.
--

Odessa Blake w/ Nicole Hunter vs Hannah Myers w/Kendra Classic

The match never officially started. Wrestling’s Most Wanted and the ladies of Suffrage brawled from the ring, into the crowd, they made their way backstage. Nicole and Kendra focused on each other. Odessa and Hannah battled to a stalemate. It took referees and security combined to pull apart these women.

Winner: No Contest

--

The scene comes on backstage where Miss America can be seen standing in front of an oversized American flag.

Miss America: “Everyone has been asking me why I attacked Brittany Kayl in Toronto. Well, let me ask you a question. What country is GCW supposed to be from?”

She gives a brief chance for you to answer before answering herself.

Miss America: “America! So why then was Shotgun… just THREE DAYS after America’s birthday… taking place in Canada…”

She spits.

Miss America: “The only reason Canada even exists is because the United States of America allows it! But no… we have to cater to this “nation” and it’s fantasies of equality at the expense of the USA? Not on my watch. I did what ANYONE who loves this nation would do: I made a pre-emptive str…”

Before she can finish her thought, Brittany Kayl jumps her from behind, pushing her into the camera trained on her. Brittany begins to kick and stomp Miss America, who struggles to get to her feet, finally lunging forward and pushing the charismatic star into the wall. The two continue to fight before security rushes onto the scene, separating the two. They yell at each other as the scene shifts.

-
Backstage Kat is walking alone outside of Ethan Rockwell’s locker room where she waits for him to leave so they can get ready for their match. Yo Joe walks up with a cameraman and puts the mic up to Kat's face.

Yo Joe: Kat Lopez. We know you and Ethan Rockwell are being forced by management to keep this tag team arrangement for the foreseeable future. Tonight you two will face one of the toughest teams on the Shotgun roster. Any comments on the team and how you two are getting along?

Kat Lopez: Well, we’re working on things. It’s not easy to team with someone who you have nothing in common with. But I’m trusting that Ms. Silverstone is putting us in a position to succeed. There’s a lot of doubters. I think even we doubt it ourselves. But I’m willing to fight for this and to fight for my career. No matter what happens I will make sure that I come out on the other side of this with a chance to compete with the best this roster has to offer.

Yo Joe: Can you two coexist tonight to pull off the victory?

Kat Lopez: I think we can. I know we can. With Ethan comes out here we will hash out a plan and we will figure out what we have to do to win this match.

Yo Joe: You two haven’t talked about the match yet?

Kat Lopez: No comment.

Yo Joe: What about Ethan’s comments on Twitter about you being too friendly with the competition? Being too nice?

Kat looks at Yo for a moment before rolling her eyes and then walking off away from the locker room entrance, leaving Yo and the cameraman behind.

Yo Joe: Kat!? Kat!?

Kat Lopez & Ethan Rockwell vs Brittany Kayl and Tory Street

..it was supposed to be. Kat stood in the ring all alone. Britt and Tory held a conference among themselves. Britt hopped off the apron. Tory had a talk with the referee. Nodding, the referee called out to the time keeper that Tory has elected to face Kat one on one. The power of friendship.

Kat Lopez vs Tory Street.

The match resembled what you would imagine a MMA fight would look like. Hard strikes. Take downs. Reversals. Kat did have a hard time trying to get the much stronger Tory to the ground, Tory had to contend with Kat being a bit more experienced in the mixed martial arts arena, Tory was able to bring it back to a pro wrestling match. Tory felt more in her element. There was a point in the match where Tory could have had it won. To the surprise of most people, when Tory had Kat pinned, Miss America pulled Kat out the ring. Kat wasn’t thrilled by this. She was going to strike Miss America, Brittany Kayl took care of Miss America, gaining a small piece of retribution from two weeks ago. Miss America did manage to escape. While this was going on, Tory and Kat went back at it. The end of the match came when Tory charged at a Kat who was against the turnbuckle, Kat moved, Tory smashed... shoulder first into the ring post, Kat rolled her up, she was able to hold Tory down long enough for the one, two, three.

Winner: Kat Lopez.

Tory sat up shocked. Kat was equally as surprised. Brittany slid in the ring. She applauded both women on a job well down. Kat helped Tory up. They fist bump. Brittany raised both their arms to the approval of the crowd. At the top of the ramp, Miss America shakes her head as the scene fades.

--

(The scene opens with Kat Lopez in the women’s locker room. She is taking off the tape around her wrist. In walks Tabitha Silverstone.)

Silverstone: Congratulations on your win.

Lopez: Thanks. Any idea where Ethan went?

Silverstone: Not too concerned about it. I’ll fine him for the no show. He isn’t my concern right now, you are.

Lopez: Oh?

Silverstone: I want to apologize. You were on a roll before I forced you to team with the guy.

Lopez: Don’t. I choose to go over to Livewire with him.

Silverstone: True. That doesn’t absolve me from keeping you guys linked at the hip. Thought you two together had ratings potential. All I’ve done is slow down your potential. Short sighted of me. I am going to make it up to you. At For Glory and Gold, you are going to face Kayla Jones for the Heritage Championship--

Lopez: Thank you Ms Si--

Silverstone: I’m not done. If you beat Kayla, you will go on to face Derek Powers for a chance to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match at Survival of the Fittest. Kayla has the same opportunity. In effect, the winner of the Heritage Championship match will face Derek Powers for the right to step into the Elimination Chamber. That will be a non title match against Derek.

Kat nods.

Lopez: I won’t let this opportunity go to waste.

(Tabitha smiles.)

Silverstone: Enjoy the rest of your night.

(Tabitha leaves Kat Lopez alone to soak in the chance she has been given as the scene shifts...)

(Backstage we spot “The Kensington Knockout” Chastity Noel standing beside her agent, Mason Van Stanton. The gorgeous blonde is ready for combat as she prepares to face Amber Sloane later tonight. A confident smirk is written across her face.)

Chastity: It has been far too long since Global Championship Wrestling got to see me in action. As a matter of fact, I don’t believe I have competed since Resurrection! The night that I lost the Heritage Championship…

(She growls under her breath, still clearly upset about that memory.)

Chastity: ...but no matter, it is time for new beginnings and I will begin my journey back to the top at the expense of Amber Sloane.

(The scowl is gone and then she chuckles.)

Chastity: Why did I attack you two weeks ago on Shotgun? That’s a good question. You could make the assumption that I wanted to distract Kellen or help The Soviet Gingers but I really have nothing personal against him and I don’t really care for the Soviets either. Truth be told, none of this is personal at all, it’s just good business.

(She shakes her head..)

Chastity: You are not worthy of being in the position you are in, Amber. You have a golden ticket to a championship opportunity, WORLD or GLOBAL, you could be this company’s standard bearer! This company doesn’t need a dimwit like you as its standard bearer. And this company doesn’t need a man with a past like Kellen’s representing GCW either. GCW needs someone like me to represent it. And that’s where this does get just a little personal between you and me, Amber.

(The scowl returns to her face.)

Chastity: I have been a part of this company since its return! I have shed blood for this company since its return! I am a former World Champion but more than that, I am what a champion should look like; classy, ladylike…

(She points a finger at the camera.)

Chastity: ...but you are a dimwit, a fool, and you could be the next World or Global Champion.

(She shakes her head.)

Chastity: Not on my watch. Chastity Noel is back, Amber, and that’s bad news for you.

(The scene shifts.)

Chasity Noel vs Amber Sloane

Amber came out the gate like a woman on a mission. She overwhelmed the former World Champion at first. Mason provided a timely distraction. Chasity slowed everything down, scoring some near falls along the way. Amber came roaring back. The last part of the match saw both women go for rapid pinfalls due to the ring announcer telling everyone there were five minutes left in this fifteen minute match. Amber had Chasity pinned... but the timer ran out.

Winner: Time Limit Draw.

Amber was pissed. She would be more pissed when Mason clocked her from behind. Didn’t do much damage. She gave chase to Mason. Chasity tackled Amber down. Mason held Amber in place, before she could land the brass knuckle kill shot in, Kellen stormed down to the ring with a steel chair. Mason and Chasity escaped. Amber called for Chasity to come back. Chasity was no longer interested in the fight, opting to walk away.

--

Backstage….

Princess Nava Farrin is in her beautiful gold wrestling gear is ready to take on Brooklyn Smith, the woman that took her X-Division Championship and gave her the first singles loss at Resurrection, ruining the Princesses moment though many called the match a classic, that was not enough for the Princess who came out on Night three and sent a message to the GCW that she would rise above it all and become a World Champion. She claimed that between her and Brooklyn, this was not over and sooner or later she would get another shot even if the title was not on the line.

JaMarcus Avery and Madame Santos looked on while Jhanvi brought in a camera man to record the Princess. She turns to Jhanvi, her eyebrow furrows some before turning back to JaMarcus Avery who nods….

“Brooklyn Smith…. I hate you. You embody everything that is wrong with this business and tonight, I will exact my revenge when you and your husband STOLE my moment at Resurrection. See Brooklyn, I know I can beat you and I will, the title means nothing, you will NEVER be the Champion I was. I don’t need to cheat, I don’t need my husband to help me win matches…. I don’t even have a boyfriend but that is all semantics. Instead Brooklyn, I will embarrass and humiliate you worse than you ever did to me.”

The Princess takes a second to collect herself before she looks back at the camera and speaks….

“They put that Psychotic Peon, Kimberly Williams in front of me and I defeated her without leaving ANY doubt whatsoever and I will do the same to you and prove to Tabitha Silverstone that I AM the ONLY one worthy of being the GCW World Champion, one that will surpass anything you have done starting tonight. Now if you will excuse me, I have dry mouth talking about you, Brooklyn and now I am annoyed. You deserve nothing and I will show that you ARE nothing….. PEON!”

The Princess grabs her things and waits at the door as Jhanvi opens it, JaMarcus goes first and Princess Nava follows. Madame Santos giggles and closes the door behind them.

-

The scene rises on the lovely face of the GCW X-Division Champion, Brooklyn Smith. Smith is in her ring attire, but her long brunette hair is loose and flows freely. The fans cheer the site of their beloved champion, and Brook responds with a smile. As soon as the smile appears, however, it is gone.

Brooklyn: "Nava Farrin. A young woman with a bright future in this great sport. She is already in the GCW record books as being the longest ever reigning X-Division Champion...a streak that I ended."

Brook holds up the championship belt briefly and smirks.

Brooklyn: "Unfortunately, what she has in talent, she lacks in decency. An Internet search seems to indicate that she is an actual princess...it's not just a gimmick. I guess this explains a lot. Growing up in a castle, waited on hand and foot all her life. She is by no means in touch with reality. That is why she felt it acceptable to severely injure Darion Andrews for no other reason except she believed he disrespected her. I'm not going to pretend, because of my relationship with Darion, that this is the only shitty thing she has done. This has been throughout her entire GCW run. She is selfish, childish, petty, and a miserable human being. It's no wonder she and I are always at odds."

Brook's gaze suddenly hardens as she addresses Nava Farrin directly.

Brooklyn: "Nava, you are what is wrong with pro wrestling. The sport, Global Championship Wrestling, and myself would be better off without you. I wish tonight's match was for the title. You are owed a rematch, after all. I did say I would be a fighting champion. Make no mistake about it, the fact that tonight is not for the title was all Ms. Silverstone. I want to beat you tonight and be done with you. I've already defeated your 'peons'. I have beaten you once, and we can call it twice after tonight. I know you and I will never truely be done feuding, but I am tired of it. I'm tired of your constant diva princess attitude. I'm tired of your insults and your total disrespect. You are a black cloud in my life and I need this to be done.

Tonight is not for the title, but I will make it count. See you in the ring."

Non Title
Princess Nava Farrin vs Brooklyn Smith

This was never going to be a wrestling match. It was a fight. Plain and simple. Both women delivered on what is definitely a main event caliber match. Towards the end, as a bit of a surprise due to the nature of the arena brawl she had, Kendra Classic walked down to the ring. Tried to, JaMarcus and Santos blocked Kendra’s path, in all likelihood not wanting Kendra to get involved in the Princesses affairs. Yet, Kendra’s presence was enough to catch Brooklyn’s eye, she screamed “Stay out of my business” at Kendra. Brooklyn turned around into a stiff headbutt to the face. Princess Nava pins Brooklyn to gain a measure of retribution from Resurrection.

Winner: Princess Nava Farrin.

Santos and JaMarcus, once they hear their Princess won, let Kendra through. The Princess and Kendra have a brief staredown. Nava leaves the ring. They leave. Just as Kendra was gonna to take advantage, Nicole Hunter leaps the barricade. She slides in the ring, spears Kendra to the ground, both women continue their brawl. Brookyln does come too, notice the action, gets her a piece of Kendra. Hannah comes down to pull Kendra from all the fun.

Things end with Nicole and Brooklyn staring at each other. The ref hands Brooklyn her championship. She exits the ring as the scene fades.
--
(Backstage Aubrianna Powers is striding confidently through the halls of the arena. A smug look is etched across her face as she makes her way through with the camera following her. She is dressed for action and has the HKW Tapout Championship belt wrapped around her waist.)

Aubrianna: It appears as if The Sovereign made a lasting impact upon Shotgun, at the expense of the World Champion.

(Powers smirks knowingly.)

Aubrianna: But Minerva isn’t the only one who should sit up and take notice. Everyone should take notice of what’s happening here on Shotgun. This brand belongs to The Sovereign now. It is our property. Learn to love it, bitches. As for Minerva herself, she should know that the world championship is on borrowed time. My girl Chantelle will get the job done at For Glory & Gold and if by some miracle she doesn’t, well I’ll get the job done at Survival of the Fittest inside of the elimination chamber.

(She winks at the camera.)

Aubrianna: You’re welcome, Tabs.

(She chuckles.)

Aubrianna: Tonight, though, Minerva has found a buddy. A friend in need is a friend indeed, so they say and who has stepped forward to befriend our World Champion? None other than Scream Machine. The Global Tag Team Champions over on Livewire; the other brand. Been there, done that. But now you two think you can set foot on our turf, onto Sovereign’s Shotgun, and help out your buddy?

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: Wrong. Tonight will end the same way two weeks ago ended, with Sovereign reigning supreme.

(Powers walks off.)

--

Backstage…..

The dark and beautiful Minerva, “The Gypsy Moth” of the GCW dressed in her black wrestling gear with hood over her head leans against the wall, her icy blue eyes look into the camera. She was assaulted at the last Shotgun, laid out by Sovereignty as each woman dropped her with their finisher and then put their foot on her prone body. Earlier in the night she was attacked by an unknown assailant. Minerva was asked to find a tag team partner and the Scream Machine stepped up. Minerva looks not the camera and speaks, holding the GCW World Championship….

“I knew that when I won this belt at Resurrection, they would be coming out of the woodwork. The fact it didn’t take long for Chantelle Chambers to get some friends so she could get the title back, knowing she can’t do it by herself is not surprising. Suddenly the remnants of what was once the great Monarchy has its little pups wanting to find the same success as they back in 2015. Chantelle Chambers, Aubrianna Powers and Kat Kelly want to make an example of me all so they can take the title their precious Chantelle Chambers couldn’t win, and I walked out on. So now they think the numbers game will help. Attack me in the back, then lay me out and leave me unconscious in the middle of the ring for dead? Charles Manson once said…. “From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.” In other words, ladies, you opened Pandora’s Box….”

She looks up and smiles when suddenly The Scream Machine, Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade stand side by side with Minerva in their black and gold wrestling gear. Mara smiles while Siouxsie smirks….

“…. And Pandora….. is smiling.”

Minerva cracks a sheepish grin, Mara Kade starts to laugh while Siouxsie stares and smirks…

Main Event
Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers vs Minerva & Mara Kade.

The match started with Chantelle and Minerva standing in the ring, the fans couldn’t wait for them to clash bad enough. But Chantelle tagged out. Aubrianna wanted another piece of Minerva after there time limit draw weeks ago. Minerva had no issue with that. Surprisingly, Minerva and Mara Kade worked well together. They worked like a well oiled machine isolating Aubrey in the beginning. The Sovereign was able to turn the tide. It was Mara’s turn to be isolated by the two former World/Global Champions respectively. Mara got to Minnie eventually for the hot tag, before Minnie could gain any momentum, Kat slid in the ring, caught Minnie off guard with a superkick. Ref rang the bell.

Winners: Mara Kade and Minerva (DQ)

It wasn’t long before Sioxusie got involved. The six women tore into each other. As they have been all night, refs, security got there monkeys worthy by trying to stifle the chaos. Weren’t successful at first, try again they did. All six women were separated.

Tabitha walked out on stage.

Silverstone: “I like this. I do. I see an opportunity for a much bigger match. You six want a piece of each other? Fine by me. I’ll talk to Francis, if she approves, in two weeks it will be Kat Kelly, Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers vs Scream Machine and Minerva. Have a nice night ladies.”

Silverstone walks away. All six women look as though they don’t mind the potential clash of the titans as Shotgun fades to black.