Shotgun 09.09 <results>

randy

Shotgun 09.09 <results>

Post by randy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:11 pm

[The familiar opening of the Star Spangled Banner begins in guitars. Miss America and D'Nae Moore step out, followed by Jeffrey Alexander. The ladies are each wearing their Tag Team Championship belts. As they start down the ramp, the guitar riffs distort, then halt... to be replaced by the beat of “Gimmie More.” The ladies assume a bounce in their steps as they continue towards the ring. Jeffrey goes up the steps and holds the ropes open for Tag Team Champions. Once in the ring, Miss America and D'Nae remove their belts and hold them overhead, showing off to the crowd, drawing boos. The music fades, and Jeffrey gets mics from the timekeeper, then tosses one each to the ladies. He steps back to allow her to speak.]

D'Nae: Come on y'all, don't be like that! I know y'all are happy to see us! We weren't featured AT ALL on the last Shotgun so I know you had to miss us, right?

Miss America: Of course they did! They won't admit it though, they're afraid of their patriotism.

[The crowd boos again.]

D'Nae: Figures. But that's aight. Won't stop us from saying what we came out here to say. Recently GCW held a draft. And that means that Shotgun now has a few new teams coming in here. Thinking they about to walk in and shake things up. Maybe do what every other team we've faced has been unable to do... and beat us, take these belts from us. What you think about that, MA?

[Miss America shakes her head.]

Miss America: They're wrong, wrong, wrong! This team is undefeated! Okay, there was the ONE singles match where I got caught, but as a team, when it counts for this division? MooreAmerica reigns!

D'Nae: That's right! Let's be clear here though, we ain't saying y'all suck. We ain't saying y'all got no talent. We just saying... none o' y'all can beat us!

[More boos from the crowd. We see Jeffrey nodding in agreement with his girl.]

D'Nae: Now shut your faces and listen, cause I'm bout to tell y'all why that's just the way it is around here. See, I know what people thought when me and MA here first teamed up. Oh look, GCW booked a random team... little vapid white girl and black girl with an attitude, they'll never get along! They'll implode, they'll fight each other instead of their opponents!

Miss America: But see, that's what happens when you underestimate individuals. Just like the British underestimated the Colonies' militia and NEVER thought America would win her freedom, D'Nae and I caught everyone off guard by uniting and defeating every challenger, together!

D'Nae: That's right, my girl! You see, that's the problem in this country today. Everybody wants to look at all of the things that make people different. Gender, race, religion, sexual preference.... ain't nobody trying to focus on what we all have in common! We're humans, am I right?!

[A smattering of cheers come from the otherwise quiet crowd.]

D'Nae: Here in GCW, as wrestlers, we're all fighters. All of us... at least I hope all of us... care about this business, about competition, about coming out here every damn night and doing the best we can to prove who IS the best! And all of y'all pay to come see us do it because of our passion for the sport, maybe we inspire you.

[A few more cheers crop up as D'Nae gestures to the crowd. She then turns to face Miss America.]

D'Nae: I look at my girl Miss America here, and I don't see a white girl born into privilege and raised to love America blindly.

Miss America: And when I look at my partner in arms, I don't see a black girl who grew up in an inner city.

D'Nae: I see a woman who learned her history and loves this country anyway, cheering for the great things and doing her best to change the nasty ones.

Miss America: And I see a woman made strong by the struggles she overcame to get where she is today. The true spirit of what it means to be American!

[The crowd cheers more, the most yet thus far. Jeffrey applauds from the corner. The women turn away from each other and face the crowd again.]

D'Nae: And that's what I'm trying to tell y'all. MA and me are at the top of the tag division here, because we understand this concept... and most of the rest of y'all don't!

Miss America: It's true! Don't boo now.... keep listening to us! Just look at the state of the world today! Do you think that if everyone else in this country understood what D'Nae and I do, that things would be the way they are? NO! Of course not! Because people refuse to see everyone in this country as an American, and nothing more! No, they'd rather spend their time and energy trying to sort us into groups.

D'Nae: Lemme tell y'all this right here... the only groups I see? Are us... everyone we beat, and everyone we're GONNA beat! See this right here is why we'll keep these titles right where they are... because we get it, my brothers and sisters... and y'all just don't!

[D'Nae and Miss America grab each other's hands and raise them overhead, holding their belts over the opposite shoulders. They turn in the ring, showing off. The camera zooms in on their clutched hands, one black and one white. The crowd realized they've been taken for a ride and boos heavily once again. The ladies release hands and turn back to the camera.]

D'Nae: Y'all just mad cause you know it's true. You hate the fact we work together and we're friends! You wish we'd fight so you wouldn't feel so bad about the way you think!

Miss America: You need to accept the truth about yourselves, my fellow Americans! It's the only way you can become as enlightened as we are, and be better patriots!

D'Nae: Until then though.... we'll stay right here where we are, holding these titles, because there ain't no team that can knock us down!

[More heavy boos as D'Nae and Miss America drop their mics then hold their belts overhead again. Jeffrey comes out of the corner, applauding, then raises the ladies' other arms. They pose in the ring as Shotgun cuts away.]

--

Backstage…

Broderick Chase, better known to GCW audiences as “The Brod”, paces around nervously in the backstage area. Checking his watch frequently, there is clearly something working inside his mind.

Brod: “Come on, come on… where are you?”

It doesn’t take too long for him to be greeted by the source of his nerves - GCW Hall of Famer Chantelle Chambers. Clad a pair of short-shorts and a snuggly-fit crop top, she sees her manager in place and smiles, lifting her sunglasses up onto her forehead. The Brod, for his nervousness, doesn’t wait, moving right over to her.

Brod: “So? How did it go? What happened? I’m on pins and needles here!”

Chantelle takes a step back, her hands stretching out in front of her.

Chambers: “Whoa, Broddy… take a step back.”

The Brod does.

Chambers: “Breathe?”

He takes a moment to collect his composure, inhaling deeply through his nose before exhaling through pursed lips.

Chambers: “Better?”

Brod: “Better.”

Chambers: “Good… now, what were you asking?”

Brod: “How did it go? With Chanel and Kat?”

Chantelle laughs.

Chambers: “Oh, that… didn’t you get my text?”

Brod: “Chantelle!”

Chambers: “Sorry. You have nothing to worry about, okay? The three of us talked. We worked through our issues calmly and like adults.”

Brod: “There were issues?”

Chantelle reaches out again, a hand being placed upon her manager’s shoulder.

Chambers: “What did I say?”

Brod: “Breathe.”

Chambers: “There was some concern that The Sovereign had been drifting apart. But I think the night we had put those concerns to bed.”

Brod: “So you’re not striking out on your own?”

Chantelle laughs.

Chambers: “No, I have no intention of “striking out on my own”. Look, we’re in a unique position here. Everyone had looked at me from the top of my career and all through could see was a selfish bitch who was willing to use anyone she could to get ahead. But since The Sovereign came together, I don’t want that anymore, okay? We have an opportunity here to truly impact the long-term viability of Global Championship Wrestling in ways that even Glory Braddock cannot counteract. We have Chanel Hunter, the new X-Division Champion. Look at what she has had to go through. You know as well as ANYONE how difficult it can be for a legacy athlete like her to get ahead because they’re the ones who no names like Jody Rainer try to make THEIR names on. And the same can be said for Kat Kelly, the new Heritage Champion. These women are going to lead this company into the coming years, and you and I, Brod, have the chance to help them through the minefield ahead of them. I don’t want to see them fail… I want to see them become World Champions in their own right.”

Brod: “What about you?”

Chantelle smiles, again placing a hand on her manager’s shoulder.

Chambers: “What about me?”

Brod: “You’ve made a living for your entire tenure in GCW with “All Eyes On Me”... what happens with that?”

Chambers: “Don’t get me wrong… I know who I am. I know what I’ve accomplished and what I CAN accomplish going forward. But between you and I? My legacy is set in stone. No one is going to look at GCW and forget that I play an instrumental role in it. But I can use my spotlight… I can use All Eyes on Me… and have those eyes turn to Chanel, to Kat, to Aubrianna… to The Sovereign! And whenever the dregs try to cut us down, like Jody Rainer has tried to cut us down and disrespect us, they won’t have to worry about diverting from their roads to the top to deal with them, because I’ll teach these puissants the meaning of RESPECT myself!”

Brod: “So, we’re good? The Sovereign is good?”

Chantelle laughs. Trinity Street walks into the back, standing alongside Chantelle and The Brod. She faces her longtime friend and nods.

Street: “Never better.”

Finally, The Brod lets out a massive sigh of relief.

Brod: “Oh, thank God.”

As the trio head towards the Sovereign’s locker-room, a unified front, the scene shifts.

--

The cameras transition to a shot of Dexter Russel standing backstage talking to some of the staff of Shotgun. Dexter laughs at something that isn’t heard and suddenly Livvie Nelson stomps into view of the camera with a briefcase in her hand.

Livvie: Dexy, mate. Have you seen my butler?

Dexter: I’m sorry, Livvie… butler?

Livvie: Don’t be joking now Dexy. I went to shop then I lost ‘em. Have you seen ‘em?

Dexter looks at the camera and nods his head that way as he picks up his mic. Livvie looks at the camera for a long moment before she grins and changes the way she’s standing.

Livvie: Ah, can we start the interview then?

Dexter: We’re already live, Olivia.

Livvie just smiles and gestures for Dexter to do his thing.

Dexter: I’m here with Livvie Nelson who has a match teaming with the man who captured the nothing case at Resurrection… David Gibson.

Livvie perks up and practically hops in place.

Livvie: That’s him, mate! Davey Robinson. He is supposed to be serving me to my heart's content. But I look around and where is he? I earned the Destiny case and now it’s his time to succumb to his Destiny and become my loyal servant.

Dexter: That’s not exactly how the case works, Livvie. He owes you a favor at the time of your choosing. It’s not like he’s your servant.

Livvie blinks a few times and crosses her arms, the case still dangling from his hand.

Livvie: You mean to tell me I don’t control his contract now as a result of this? I was so confused to start with and now I’m slightly more confused at the notion that I apparently need to arrange some sort of favor for him to pay me. This complicated things.

Livvie puts a hand to her chin and lets the case hang by her side. Dexter adjusts in place.

Dexter: Complicates things?

Livvie: Dexy… you absolutely sure about this?

Dexter: As sure as I am that you’re teaming with David tonight. Any thoughts on that?

Livvie smirks and lets out a chuckle.

Livvie: I think lil David Butler is sure confident about himself. I think that was him sending me a warning recently on Twitta’. But I’m really not worried about facing a man who is so talented that he gathered up a briefcase that grants him… nothing? I can assure you that he has seen nothing like me, but tonight we will team up and I will carry us to a victory. After that, I’m gonna need that mate to kindly take a few seats so he and I can have a discussion about paying out favors.

Dexter: Well there you have it, Livvie Nelson says she is ready for —

Livvie: Dexy, which way to catering. I’m starving!

Dexter gestures and then shakes his head before sighing and looking back to the camera as Livvie exits the scene behind him.

Dexter: Back to you...

--

David Gibson & Livvie Nelson In Action

The Da Bad News Baers (Chris and Eric) made their first appearance on Shotgun in months. By the way the match went down, they may have wished they didn’t make the trip to Hawaii. David Gibson unleashed a barrage of suplexes on Chris. Eric looked hesitant to step in the ring. Gibson dragged Chris to get, forced Greg into the match. Eric did get a suplex in. Livvie, tired of sitting on the sidelines, blind tagged herself into the match to the chagrin of Gibson. She springboarded herself into the ring knocking Eric off balance with a huricanrana. She went to the top, waited for Eric to get up. Diving crossbody. Got up. Ran over to Chris, catching him off guard with a dropkick to the chest that sent him crashing down to the floor. Eric tried to blindside her. She slid between his legs. Drop Kicked him into the back. He went straight into the turnbuckle. She connected with a backstabber. Quickly climbed the ropes. Connected with a 450 splash she calls the “Relentless Splash.”

Winners: Gibson and Nelson.

Referee Stephen Snuggs was given Nelson’s briefcase by the time keeper. He handed the briefcase to Nelson. Gibson approached Nelson. He looked at the briefcase knowing exactly what it means to him (he owes her a favor at a time of her choosing). Nelson doesn’t care about the prize for the time being. She cares more about celebrating the win. Gibson on the other hand leaves the ring. He completed his job and that was there. Nelson is in the ring enjoying the positive reaction from the crowd as the scene fades.

--

Backstage we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. The rather full of herself beautiful blonde is standing by next to the ever so crooked agent known as Mason Van Stanton. Despite his loss at Resurrection, Van Stanton appears cool, calm, and confident with a smug smirk written across his face.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, Senior GCW Journalist and the ONLY journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame! My guest at this time is Mason Van Stanton. Thank you for joining me, Mason.

Mason: My pleasure, Ms. King…

Janice: Normally your presence here on Shotgun would be unquestioned. But now that you broke ties with Destiny Skye, Hannah Myers, Kendra Classic, AND most recently Chastity Noel, the world has to wonder just what are you doing here tonight on Shotgun?

Van Stanton chuckles.

Mason: You’re right, I am an agent without clients, but therein lies the answer to your own question, Janice. Just like I told my ex-wife on Livewire, I need to make a living as well. And that means I need a client. Remember who I am, Janice; I am the mastermind behind The Fix, the group that single handedly took over GCW and won damn near every major championship on the Shotgun brand. Look at the talents on the Shotgun Brand right now...so many of them need representation if they wish to make it in this cutthroat industry, and that’s what I am here for.

Janice: Some may be wary of taking you on as their agent. Consider what you did to two of your clients, specifically throwing Destiny Skye off of the top of hell in a cell at Survival of the Fittest and then causing Chastity Noel to get locked up in a mental ward at Resurrection.

Mason: What happened between myself and my wife was unfortunate but it is also our private business. As far as Chastity goes...or rather, I should say Julia...she needed serious mental help. That is what myself and her sister did for her at Resurrection. What we did was for her own good. And I would tell her that to her face tonight if I had to.

Janice: You may get that chance. Rumors are circulating that she will be appearing here tonight.

Van Stanton’s eyes grow wide.

Mason: Seriously?

Janice: Yes.

Mason: ...I need to make a call.

Mason quickly turns and walks away.

--

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… “The Kensington Knockout”...JULIA BRADDOCK!

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in her wrestling attire, looking ready to go. Julia goes to one side of the stage and pumps her fists in the air to encourage them to cheer loudly which gets a positive reaction. She goes to the other side of the stage and does the same, also getting a positive reaction. Julia then turns towards the ramp and charges towards the ring. Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Braddock goes to each corner and hops up to the top, posing for the fans. Julia steps to the center of the ring and gets a microphone from Robert E. Lee.)

Julia: The rumors are true, I am back! And yes, you heard the man right, JULIA BRADDOCK has returned to Global Championship Wrestling!

(There is a mixed reaction as some still are unsure whether to buy this from the formerly villainous Chastity Noel. Others pity her for what happened to her at Resurrection. Julia just nods her head in recognition of the fan reaction.)

Julia: Hey, I understand the reaction. The last time I was here in a GCW arena I was being hauled away to an insane asylum, where I would be locked away for a month. Those who cheered my return, those who supported me during that month long stay in the mental ward, thank you. Those of you who still boo’d me tonight as I make my return...I understand. I get it. I deserve those boos because of everything I have done for over a year. Now it would be real easy to just throw my former agent Mason Van Stanton under the bus and blame him for manipulating me and turning me into a monster. It would be easy to blame my sister for manipulating me and deceiving me. But if there is one thing I learned from my month long absence is that you have to take responsibility for your own actions. I am prepared to own up to all of my mistakes and pay for them. The biggest mistake I ever made was to allow Mason Van Stanton inside my head. I allowed him to get too close and I let the jealousy I held towards my sister to make me vulnerable to manipulation from him and from Glory herself.

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: But no more...I’m done being manipulated and I am through letting jealousy or bitterness run my life. I am through pretending to be a queen just because some scum bag in a suit says I am a queen. I am done trying to be the next Glory Braddock. I am going to be the first Julia Braddock. This is the beginning of a new journey for me and I am so bloody happy to have each and every one of you on that journey with me!

(The crowd cheers loudly, showing that they are warming up to the new Julia Braddock.)

Julia: Now as you can see I am not dressed in some regal outfit or fancy bullshit. That was The Queen and if you were paying any attention to the tron you would notice that THE QUEEN IS DEAD! I am not dressed as a queen tonight because I am not a queen, I am dressed to fight because I am a fighter! So what I want right now is to put the past behind me by kicking the ever loving crap out of my past! Mason Van Stanton...get your bloody ass out here now!

(The crowd roars loudly with approval of Julia’s challenge to her former agent. A few moments later Mason Van Stanton appears at the top of the ramp, smirking devilishly as he puts the microphone to his lips.)

Mason: You want to fight me? Is that it? You want to fight me?

Julia: You heard me! Get down here!

(Van Stanton chuckles and shakes his head.)

Mason: No, I think I’ll stay right here.

(The crowd boos loudly Julia starts to step through the ropes but Mason shakes his head again.)

Mason: I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

(Julia stops dead in her tracks as she decides to listen to what her former agent has to say.)

Mason: What Glory and I did was for your own good. We care about you, Julia, especially me. I meant it when I said you were my most prized possession. Having a Braddock as one of my clients was my biggest accomplishment. It truly made me standout. And I meant it when I said I wanted to make you into the best version of yourself. But you started to go crazy. Your mental state started to crumble. If you don’t believe me then just look at the evidence. Changing your identity from Julia Braddock to Chastity Noel was YOUR idea, not mine. Then you pushed Destiny, Hannah, and Kendra away. You destroyed The Fix, not me. I could see you were slowly heading towards a self-destructive path so I did what I had to. I put you into psychological care. Now you are here tonight which means you were released from the mental ward, that much is obvious, but what is not so obvious is whether or not your mental health is as clear as you are leading these peons to think it is. I mean, are you really sane or are you still on the verge of yet another mental snap?

Julia: Make your damn point, Mason, before I come up there and shut you up!

Mason: My point is that I have a temporary order of protection against you, Julia. If you lay one hand on me then you will be put right back in the mental ward and this time I will use all of my connections to make damn sure you never get out!

(The crowd boos loudly. Julia just smirks.)

Julia: Fine...hide behind the order of protection...but just know this, Mason; you failed. You wanted to make me your trophy. You wanted me to be your puppet but I refused to be held by your strings. I refused to dance along to your tune. You say you wanted a Braddock as your client? You are a liar! You just wanted to CONTROL a Braddock. You wanted to DESTROY a Braddock’s reputation and at Resurrection I admit that you were very close to getting the job done. But here I am, standing before this crowd of people, admitting my faults, also standing proud and ready to embark on a new journey as JULIA BRADDOCK and there isn’t anything you can do to stop me!

--

“Best behavior, Steve!”

This ‘Steve’ is none other than Steve Powers, one half of Anti-Authority. Speaking to him is his seven foot plus tall friend and tag team partner Adam Craig. The newest members of the Shotgun roster are discussing their future on the Shotgun brand as they walk down the halls of the backstage area.

Steve: Yes, I know, Tits McGee…

Adam: Tabatha Silverstone.

Steve: Her too. I know she said we need to be on our best behavior, but what does that mean exactly?

Adam: We’ve been through this before. It means exactly what it sounds like and it definitely does not mean you can put a hidden camera in the women’s dressing room.

Steve: What about my other idea?

Adam: You mean dropping a bunch of crap...as in feces, literal crap...on our opponents tonight? No, Steve, I’m vetoing that myself because we are better than that. Who the hell would think of doing something that stupid on live television?

Powers shrugs his shoulders.

Steve: Don’t ask me. Wasn’t my idea anyway, I saw it somewhere.

Adam: You watch too much tv dude. You need to focus.

Steve: Hey, look at who you’re talking to! I am the epitome of focus! I am The Very Best…

Steve flashes his pearly white big toothy cheesy grin for all to see.

Steve: ...Steve Powers!

Adam: Speaking of focus, are you going to be fine on the same brand as your sister?

Steve: Who, Aubrey?

Adam: Yes, Adam. Unless there’s something you haven’t told me, Aubrey is your only sister.

Powers smirks.

Steve: I was just testing ya! But trust me, I got this! I am going to be focused and ready, especially for tonight as Anti-Authority does battle with the evil of communism! Tear down that wall bitches!

Adam: That was Ronald Reagan.

Steve: Yes but did he say it as good as me? No. No one can be as good as me because I am The Very Best…

Steve flashes his pearly white big toothy cheesy grin for all to see.

Steve: ...Steve Powers!

Steve walks off as Adam Craig rolls his eyes.

Adam: That’s what I’m afraid of.

--

[The camera cuts to the back, where Nadia Allen stands by the backstage area dressed in her ring gear and her official black and gold GCW hoodie. The crowd cheers as they see her standing next to Dexter Russell.]

Dexter: Dexter Russell here with one of the newest members of the Shotgun roster, Nadia Allen.

[The crowd cheers again, but Nadia doesn't react.]

Dexter: Nadia, tonight, in your first match on Shotgun, you take on Jensen Kidd. Nadia, what are your thoughts going into this match.

[Nadia allows a pause to gather her thoughts before she begins to speak.]

Nadia: It's not my first match on Shotgun. I was here before. I started here. Four years ago. I was on Shotgun. And I was undefeated. For a while. People didn't know who I was and I wanted to show everyone what I could do. It felt good. There's not much in my life that I could say there was something I did that I was proud of. Even making it here, for someone like me? That wasn't suppose to happen. So it was good. And then I lost. But I kept coming back, I kept proving myself but I just couldn't figure out why I couldn't get back to where I was when I started. so I asked to be sent to Livewire. I asked for it. I figured it would be good for me. Maybe I can finally a title and not lose in every title match.

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: And I did and it was great. I finally won a title and I thought ok here I go. I'm moving up. And then I lost it in my first defense at Resurrection. I've still never won at Resurrection. I hate that event. Or maybe I just hate losing at that show. I hate it. I won the title back and that didn't last long either. I've had assholes think they can fuck with me and take me out. All of them have been sent back t where they came up, with my foot up their asses.

[The crowd cheers.]

Nadia: But yet, just like Shotgun, I couldn't hold on. And no matter how much I forgot, something came up. Someone tried fucking with me. Some bad break or whatever came my way. I'm not asking for pity and I know you asked me about my thoughts about this match and I know that I'm rambling but these are my thoughts. This is how I feel. I was a fucking grown ass kid when I walked through those doors four years ago. I had been the man and woman of my household, I kept a roof over the head of me and my sister when our parents decided they didn't give a damn. I came here a grown woman. But through these four years, through the failures, the lack of consistently, I've become someone stronger. And that's who you see today. I was strong then but I didn't know what I thought I knew. I thought I had everything figured out. I've been dealt a shitty hand so I just figured I wouldn't have to deal with it again. But time and time again, the "business" has put my back against the wall. And I've had to decide, after every embarrassment, after every loss what are you going to do about it? Are you going to quit? Are you going to give up?

[Nadia looks at Dexter.]

Nadia: And each time, the answer, without hesitation, is no.

[The crowd cheers.]

Nadia: I'm never going to give up. Maybe I'm too stubborn. Not the first time I've heard that before. But I'll keep swinging for the fences and I'll keep going after championships because I want to make sure when this? This career or whatever is over, I can say I tried as hard as I could and I regretted nothing. Those are my thoughts. And that means Jensen Kidd, listen I don't know you. I'm sure you win to win and you want to do well. But you're not. Not against me. When the bell rings, I'm ripping your head off and I'm making it clear to everyone on the Shotgun roster. Nadia Allen is playing for keeps. And I'm going to keep fighting until I win it all.

[The crowd cheers before Nadia walks away.]

--

Nadia Allen vs Jensen Kidd

Jensen Kidd was desperate. He hasn’t had the most impressive showing on Shotgun. Nadia Allen is returning to the brand it all began for her. He offers his hand to Nadia. She hesitates for a moment. Then shakes his hand. But he made the mistake of turning his back to her, a huge mistake. Immediately she locks in the Crossface Chickenwing. He did his best to fight it. She was determined not to release her grip. Finally she brought Jensen to the ground. He was left with no other option than to tap out.

Winner: Nadia Allen

Referee Shawn Pack raised her hand. Nadia shrugs. She left the ring.

--

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen just as “Haunted” by Taylor Swift starts to play in the background. Then we cut to a standard gray backdrop. Some of the cameras and lights are in the shot, oddly and strangely enough. Marie Annabelle Jones, The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling, then enters the scene from stage right. The Phoenix is wearing a long ankle length black skirt, black high heeled pumps, a red blouse, and her signature black leather jacket. Her long gorgeous ginger red hair hangs unrestrained and straight down to below her shoulders. Her nails, both finger and toe, are painted a bright red color. The music slowly comes to a stop as Marie turns to face the camera with a stoic gaze wrapped around her lovely features.

Marie: Do you remember me? You should. But just in case you forgot let me remind you as to who the hell I am. I am Marie Annabelle Jones...The Phoenix...I am also The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling. Now maybe that last one is a little arrogant, so I may roll that back because I admit I haven’t done a lot lately to prove that point, but I am DEFINITELY, without a shadow of a doubt, The Crown Jewel of Global Championship Wrestling. If you want proof just look to the very first show this company produced under the Glory Braddock Era. In 2012 when this company restarted I won a tournament to become the first GCW World Champion of the modern GCW Era, the first GCW World Champion in ten years. That’s who I am.

Just then as Marie begins to wrap up her point, the identical twin sister of Marie, none other than “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams, steps into view from stage right. She is wearing torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a black t-shirt which reads “Stabby” in hot pink lettering. She has the HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt wrapped around her gorgeous waist.

Marie: And this is my identical twin sister, Kimberly Williams...The Woman Scorned, The Wild Card. She is a former MWA Turmoil Champion, former SCW United States Champion, and the current reigning HKW Bloodlust Champion as she beat a snot nosed little bitch who thinks her shit doesn’t stink, who thought she was untouchable...but Kimberly whipped her ass with ease. So as you can see, we are both very capable individually. Together as a tag team unit we are one of the best in tag team wrestling. We are former SCW World Tag Team Champions and we were the last tag team to hold both the GCW World Tag Team and GCW Global Tag Team Championships simultaneously.

She motions to herself and Kimberly.

Marie: In the lead up to Resurrection IX me and Kim competed in a Best of Three series against our sister Jessica and her tag team partner Summer. They won that series and fair play to them. But it is hard to dispute the fact that Fabulous and Twin Magic stole the show in terms of tag team wrestling. And that goes for all of Resurrection weekend, not just the one night. I wasn’t surprised to see Fabulous get drafted to Livewire. And what do I notice from Livewire? Fabulous is being utilized. But Kim and I?

Jones shakes her head.

Marie: We’re still sitting here waiting for the call. Now this isn’t sour grapes or bitterness, this is just simply a statement...a warning to the Shotgun roster...Kim and I are through playing around. Whether we’re given individual opportunities or tag team opportunities we don’t really care, but whatever opportunities we are given we will take full advantage of those opportunities and prove that either as individuals or as a team, Twin Magic is THE Crown Jewel...period...end of discussion.

--

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.

[Then the sound of a DJ scratching a track is heard before flipping to a dim lit room. A young man stands up against a brick wall, dressed in a black hoodie with camo pants. This young man is Savino. He looks at the camera and walks towards the middle of the room. "Shook Ones" by Mobb Deep is heard playing through. The man walks is greeted by two other people, a black man dressed in a yellow and black Kowloon hoodie and a young woman, dressed in a black and yellow version and black cut up jeans, crouching.]

Savino: The cypher. Kowloon. Akeem, let's go.]

[Akeem the Supreme steps up to the middle of the room, smiling wide. Savino and the young woman stand behind him.]

Akeem: This Shotgun but the real shooter is right here. One shot, that's all I need baby. Just one hit. Gone. Put them to sleep. It came come anywhere too. Hands, feet, elbow, knee, foot. Don't matter. Just one hit, that's all I need. Akeem The Supreme. All the way from Nigeria. Holding it down for my people. Black excellence baby. I'm the final boss. I'm the guy you see at the end of the video game. I got all the hacks, all the buffs. I'm OP. I'm the glitch in the Matrix. I know all the cheats. You can't beat me on one try.

[The camera follows all of Akeem's movements.]

Akeem: I love the competition. I love the fight game. Shit is beautiful. I've been fighting since 14. Kickboxing. Professionally. Damn near perfect. Could have went to UFC. That's where I was headed. Things change though. Chose that's not what I wanted. I like the fight game, but wrestling...whole different animal. A new level. I love it.. I'm addicted, man. I live for this. So I chose a different path. I started training for the wrestling game. I leveled up. I learned,. I studied. Then when it was my turn, I dominated. They didn't know what they were looking at. It's a different ball game. It's a whole new level when you step to me.

[Akeem smirks.]

Akeem: Akeem The Supreme. Supreme victory. The king reigns Supreme. That's how I see myself. A king without a crown. But I don't want it to be given to me. I want to fight for it. I want to be Ichiban. The Shogun. The number one. The guy. The Final Boss. All for the love and glory of Africa, of Nigeria. 010 til I die. Kowloon, this ain't your usual. What is it? A faction? A stable? A unit? Nah. Not of that. It's nothing you've ever seen before. So please, stay tuned. Pull up a chair. Enjoy the show.

[Akeem throws up a triangle sign above his eye before he retreats. The woman then steps into the middle of the room. Her eyes widened when she looks at the camera.]

Woman: What happens when you give a girl the chance to push the button? What happens when you give a kid a stick of dynamite and a match? What happens when you get your hands on a grenade and you pull the pin? What happens when you see the rip tide coming your way in the water? What if they dropped the bomb?

[The woman never leaves the camera.]

Woman: Kids played with toys when they grow up. I played with knives and daggers. Children are taught to love. I learned to hate. People taught me how to hate. I was stripped of my innocence. I wasn't given the chance to love. It was snatched from me. I was raped.

[The music abruptly stops. The woman seethes.]

Woman: I cried. I felt alone. I called and called for someone to save me. And no one answered. I should be dead. A part of me is dead. But the other half....there's a rage, a fury inside. Deep in my body, in my soul, it burns. It drives me, thinking about everyone that's every had that happen to them. Thinking about those fuckers who get away with something as dehumanizing at that. Knowing they walk free as we're forced to pick up the pieces to our lives.

[The woman reaches out to the camera.]

Woman: If this is ever happened to you. If you've ever been a victim. If you've ever been stripped of your humanity, of your dignity. If you've ever felt that hatred inside of you like I feel, you look to me. You live vicariously through me. I'm your muse. I'm your vessel. But I'm not your savior. I'm imperfect. I'm flawed. I'm miserable. I'm a mess.

[She touches the camera lenses with her fingers.]

Woman: I'm the flame. I'm the spark. I'm the match. I'm the fire that burns everything down. I'm the bomb that turns everything to dust. I'm M.A.E.V.E. Wrestling is my muse. Wrestling is my escape. Wrestling is my vehicle to unleash all of this inside of me. And if any of you out there want to experience this release with me, if you want to go through the pain, the ecstasy, the relief, then together, we're fight them all. If you hear this, if you identify with this, make yourselves known. I fight for you.

[Her fingers slowly drag downward on the lenses before she slowly walks away. She then crouches behind Savino, who steps up. He opens his hands and reveals them to the camera.]

Savino: Looks at these hands.

[The camera looks closely. A few noticeable scars appear on both hands.]

Savino: These hands have through a lot. These hands supported a single mother trying to play the role of Mom and Dad because the Dad was taken away from her and her family. These hands helped fight his way out of being jumped or seen as a punk. These hands helped aced school test. Graduated high school. Put a man through college to get a degree. These hands provide for the family, gives back to to them what they've given to him.

[Savino then balls his fist.]

Savino: These hands learned the craft of professional wrestling. And still learning til this day. These hands..are now the most dangerous weapons in GCW. These hands are weapons of mass destruction. They choke out, they squeeze the will of men and women who step foot in this thing of ours we call the squared circle. These hands do more than just violence. These hands don't define a man either. They don't define me. I handle mine for me and mine but don't get it twisted. I'm not reckless out here. I got people to protect. I got goals and aspirations. I have dreams that I'm striving for. Mama always told me when i was born in this world I already had two handicaps. One, I'm a man. Two, I'm a black man. I'm fighting to make skeptics into believers in a world where the plot has been written for me. I'm flipping the script of them, though. I'm changing the plot. Ten toes to the ground. I'm fighting for everything out here.

[Savino stares at the camera.]

Savino: I'm not just getting by because of these hands. I'm using my mental. My mind. And I'm using what's inside here.

[Savino points to his chest.]

Savino: My heart. My hustle. Nothing's given in this world. Twofold for those who were rigged by the world. Same goes for professional wrestling. I don't know what any of you know or what any of you think what this is. Three people from three different backgrounds coming together to create something no one could have ever imagined. Don't worry about what you've seen or who we compare or who plays what role. We're not following a playbook. We're writing our own story. And we're using our hands, our mental, our hustle, our grind. Individually, you're looking at the three best wrestlers to step foot out of the Bay in a long time. Kowloon. The name comes from a sect in Hong Kong. Where the unruly live. You could say the same for us but there's a method to the madness. It's not about where we came from or who we're supposed to be. It's about who we are and what we're going to be.

[Savino places his hands inside his hoodie pocket.]

Savino: Spread the word. Vino coming. Akeem coming. M.A.E.V.E. coming. Kowloon coming. And when we come, all that yapping, all that talking people do? We don't scare. When we get to GCW and we get in the mix, there won't be words.

[Savino takes his hands out of his pocket.]

Savino: Just hands.

[FIN]

--

Illuminaughty vs Leviticus & Leviathan
This wasn’t Bella and Katrina’s first match as a team, but it was the debut of their new team name, following their failed challenge for the World Tag Team Championships at Resurrection and the two women were clearly looking to put on a hell of a performance. The sheer size of Leviathan proved difficult at first, but the speed of Bella and Katrina gave them a slight edge and in the end, Illuminaughty showed just how tight their team had become over the past few weeks. The match looked like it may break down towards the end; Katrina and Bella managed to drop Leviathan when Bella caught him by the head and used Katrina to spring over with a standing Sliced Bread #2 and Katrina followed it up with a hell of a running knee to his face, a combination known as Fly Your Flag. This caused Levi to enter the ring and run at the women looking for a double clothesline, but Bella and Katrina both ducked and he ran into the ropes. Coming back off, they caught Levi and threw him vertically and as he came back down, the double knees of The Big Sleep connected with his skull. Leviathan started getting back to his feet, a little groggy still and he turned into a stereo superkick from both Katrina and Bella. He went down again as Leviticus rolled from the ring. Waiting for Leviathan to stir, Bella and Katrina broke for the ropes and as Leviathan started to get back to his knees they rushed in and hit a running double knee to his face - Into The Light! Bella rolled away as Katrina dove on Leviathan for the cover and Bella jumped onto Katrina’s back to add her own weight as the ref slid in to count the 1, 2, 3!
Winners by pinfall: Illuminaughty

--

Backstage…

We come up behind the star-emblazoned locker-room, displayed through the security camera that had been planted there previously. Inside, Mariah sits, her arms crossed in a huff as her mood is not jubilant. Resurrection had come and gone a month ago, and her name had not been intoned by the company once during the time. She sits inside, her ring-gear packed away, in a mini-skirt and sleeveless top as she pushes her blonde hair back, scoffing.

Mariah: “Can you believe this?”

She gets up, looking at the security camera.

Mariah: “Look, I don’t know who put THIS in here, but first of all you’re gross, and secondly I’m not going to get dressed while you’re spying on me. Ew.”

She holds up an index finger right in the middle of the lens.

Mariah: “But what’s worse than this GROSS breach of privacy is the way I have become relegated to the background here on Shotgun. Do you not understand who I am? I’m a God-damn LEGACY! And to be sitting here like this? This is unacceptable! But let me tell you what…”

Mariah grins.

Mariah: “There will come a time very, VERY soon where I take my stand and when I do, I will be UNDENIABLE! You will have no choice but to look at me, the Starr Of All The Planets, and realize that you are basking in the glow of a Better Class!”

She grins before reaching behind the camera, apparently ripping a cord or hitting a button as the scene immediately goes dark.

--

The scene switches backstage to show Kat Kelly and Chanel Hunter standing together at catering, drinking coffee from cardboard cups. The two women aren’t dressed to compete, wearing their street clothes, but they do have the Heritage and X-Division titles with them. The camera moves in cautiously and picks up their conversation, mid-sentence.

Kat Kelly: “-piece of shit who thinks he’s better than he is. He got lucky when he beat you the first time love, we all know that… but tonight ain’t gonna be his redemption, no matter what the wanker thinks.”

Chanel Hunter: “Girl, the only thing worse than his talent level is his stench. The first time I got in the ring with him, I thought I was going to puke. That’s the only reason he beat me, girl. His stank was so bad that all I could concentrate on was not vomiting all over him…”

Kat Kelly: “Thank christ for Vicks vaporub, right?”

Chanel Hunter: “You know it girl. So glad you gave me that little tip… made it so much easier fighting him the second time, which shows his level because I’m a champ now and he’s just a fucking chump!”

The two women laugh as Chanel pats the X-Division championship with her free hand.

Kat Kelly: “Tonight, Chantelle shows he’s nothing but a turd anyway… and he can run his mouth all he fucking wants on twitter for all I care, ‘cause he only ends up coming across as more of a tosser when he does it anyway. He has no idea when he’s in too deep, but tonight he’ll find out. All Eyes On Me, Better Than You, they’re not just catchphrases, they’re facts. You, me, Aubrey, Chantelle… fact is, we ARE better than everyone on this roster. Jody learns that tonight. Whether it’s Chantelle who beats it into him or all four of us…”

Chanel smirks.

Chanel Hunter: “Girl… it’s definitely all four of us. Ain’t no way Jody is getting away with the bullshit he’s been throwing at us for the last couple weeks since I beat his ass. Tonight, we don’t just get a receipt, but send him home crying to his mommy… oh wait…”

Kat bursts out laughing, spilling most of her coffee on the floor as she does so.

Kat Kelly: “Oh, you horrible bitch… I fucking love it!”

Chanel takes a mocking bow as Kat throws the last of her coffee into the trash can. Chanel does the same with her own, evidently not impressed with the standards of catering. Kat points at the puddle of coffee on the floor.

Kat Kelly: “Think we should clean that up?”

Chanel Hunter: “Nah, fuck it. They’ll get someone else to do it, we’re way above that level girl. Maybe Rainer can roll around in it a little, pretend it’s a bath…”

Kat smirks as the pair begin to head off, leaving the spilled coffee where it is. The camera doesn’t follow them nor does the scene fade however, and a second or two later, a member of the GCW production crew steps into shot. He walks maybe four steps before slipping on the coffee, his body flying into the air before landing with a hard crash. The laughter of Kat and Chanel can be heard in the background as the camera zooms in to show the staffer rubbing their back before cutting to… the camera then catches Trinity Street and The Brod talking down the hallway after the conversation he and Chantelle head.

The Brod: “She was legit pissed off.”

Trinity: “And she had a right to. Chanel is a very emotional woman that thinks with her heart and has no filter. We were all upset after Resurrection, it was bullshit love, and when she walked out of there, she said some things that were true, we can;t blame her for this, and now look at them, they are a tight unit again. Come on, Broderick, we both know how important this is for all of us.”

The Brod: “We have been friends for a long time, Trinity. You know who’s side I am on. I just want to make sure that we are all on the same page. This is going to work.”

Trinity: “Of course it is going to work. Now come on, let’s get a coffee before the Main Event.”

As they both start to leave, Chanel is right there at the door with Kat…

Chanel: “We are straight.”

She looks right at Broderick….

The Brod: “Good, I was a huge fan of your brother and cousin, I promoted them for some time and blasted them to the moon. I see a lot of them in you. I trust Trinity.”

Chanel: “Good, let’s keep it that way.”

She winks before walking off, Kat smirks and follows her out…

The Brod: “How old is she?”

Trinity: “Broderick!? She is too young for you!”

The Brod: “Nothing is ever too young for The Brod, Trinity. Especially you.”

He smiles and walks out leaving Trinity shaking her head and rolling her eyes as the scene cuts

--

Langley Lohan IN ACTION

Langley’s competition for the evening was... Twinkletoes McFingerbang. He pointed at her. He gyrated his hips. And she quickly put McFingerbang out of his misery with her Man Killer spear, clearly he wasn’t getting up.

Winner: Langley Lohan (in 13 seconds).

Showing she clearly wasn’t amused with the “competition” she stomped on the hand he used to point at him, ensuring he won’t be able to point with that hand for the foreseeable future. Didn’t bother to stay in the ring long enough for referee Jose Diaz to raise her hand

--

A pre-recorded video package opens up on the beach which we can assume is located in Hawaii. Not only because of the palm trees and the people walking with lays around their necks, but because this is where Global Championship Wrestling is currently touring. The camera zooms in on a photo shoot. The subjects of this shoot are two beautiful brunettes in bikinis. It doesn't take long to identify these two beauties as Kendra Classic and Hannah Myers, collectively known as Wrestling's Most Wanted.

A few more shots and the shoot is over. Hannah and Kendra are handed tropical drinks and they head over to a pavilion, where they sit on large wicker chairs. This is where they spot the GCW cameraman. Hannah smiles and waves.

Hannah: "Don't be shy, Greg. We know you want some sort of scoop with Shotgun being tonight. So, no time like the present, right?"

Kendra nods and smiles into the camera.

Kendra: "You love your job, don't you Greg? Why wouldn't you...you're currently in paradise filming two beautiful and barely clothed women...for your job...so you're getting paid as well."

Hannah: "It's a hard job, but someone has to do it Kennie!"

The girls both laugh.

Kendra: "Anyhow, let's talk shop, shall we?"

Hannah nods this time.

Hannah: "Right. Tonight starts a new season of Shotgun. For us, this is a new beginning, as well. This is our first match since ridding ourselves of Mason Van Stanton...and good riddance to him. It's too bad we're still on a different roster than my other bestie, Destiny and that Gabby wasn't able to join us in Hawaii, but man, do we have a tough challenge ahead of us tonight. Scream Machine. Like us, they are former Tag-team Champions. They are dangerous. They are talented. But, so are we. On top of that, we're hungry to become tag-team champions again. A certain weasel-faced ex-manager of ours would have everyone believing that we won the gold before because he was in our corner."

Kendra frowns and shakes her head.

Hannah: "Nothing could be further from the truth. Mason did jack shit for us, to be frank. But now, we're in this position where we need to prove it. Tonight is the first step towards doing just that."

Kendra: “Now Mara… Siouxsie… don’t think we’re getting ahead of ourselves here. We know who you are, and if we’re honest, Hannah and I are fans of your work. You two were co-tag team of the year, after all, and that doesn’t happen by accident.”

Hannah: “Not at all.”

Kendra: “But don’t think that our respect is going to cloud our approach. We’re not awe-struck by you. We’re not intimidated by you. We do know what you’re capable of, and because of that, we’re going to show you what we’re capable of. Whether you respect us or not right now, by the end of the night, you will. And not only that, for all your talk of “the brand”, you will see what makes OUR brand... “

Kendra grins at Hannah, and Hannah grins back at Kendra.

Kendra: “... Most Wanted!”

As the camera pans back over the scenery, Kendra and Hannah remain resolute in where they stand. The scene shifts...

--

As the fans buzz in anticipation of what is to come next, the cameras cut to show the stage and big screen, the latter lighting up on cue to show the vision of AJ Helms standing on what appears to be a beach with the ocean lapping against the shore behind him. In the top right hand corner is a marker showing this is a live feed. AJ stands there in a pair of Hawaiin shorts and nothing else, his hair wet from the ocean and a surfboard is wedged upright in the sand just behind him and to the left. The fans boo at the sight of him on the screen and AJ starts to speak.

AJ Helms: “I’m gonna go ahead and assume that you dumb assholes are already booing me, yeah? I mean, I can’t hear any of you, I’m clearly not in the building, but I am capable of putting two and two together… I’m more than aware that fans are idiots, and I’m yet to see anything different from the fans of GCW so I think I’m probably safe to assume I’m right…”

AJ chuckles to himself, shaking his head in disappointment, and as predicted, the fans are indeed booing him as he brushes his wet hair out of his face and continues to speak.

AJ Helms: “You’re probably wondering why I’m here on the beach when the rest of the roster are currently sweating it out backstage, waiting to compete or just twirling their thumbs until the show’s over, huh? Here’s a clue. The last thing I just said should give you the right idea why I’m not there… because it would be a waste of my fucking time! I want to tell you dumbasses a story: Imagine a company signs a progeny, the next step in a Legacy or Dynasty even… imagine a company pulls off a HUGE coup and signs someone that isn’t just ridiculously talented, but also comes from a family that’s basically the fucking upper echelon of the business at this point… imagine the type of General Manager who pulled off such a coup for her, sorry, THEIR brand, over the rival brand under the company umbrella… and then imagine that dumb idiot NOT choosing to even book that talented, handsome athlete, putting his star power to waist! Dumb fans… meet Tabitha Silverstone. Tabitha Silverstone, meet your dumb ass fans!”

The fans in the building once again begin to boo, but AJ just shakes his head, not at the booing as he can’t hear it, but at the shocking omission made by the Shotgun general manager. He bends down and disappears from the shot for a second before standing up straight again and he has a beer in his hand now, which he takes a quick swig from before turning his attention back to the camera.

AJ Helms: “You had an opportunity Tabs… you had the chance to use me tonight, give me star billing and truly showcase why Shotgun were ever so accommodating where my contractual demands were concerned… because let’s be honest Tabs, the money you’ve shelled out to get me isn’t just generous but fucking obscene considering how little we actually WRESTLE in this company, but hey, who am I to complain about that, huh? You want to pay me huge money to wrestle once every two weeks, I’m down for that, I really am… but I’ve been here since the Draft Show now, Tabitha. You bent over backwards to get me on board, you actually LISTENED to what an annoying bitch like Kat Kelly had to say and you doubled down to get me on Shotgun… you drag me all the way to Hawaii… just to not bother booking me! You’re lucky Tabs, you’re lucky I decided to bring Scarlett and Elysia here with me, or I’d be REALLY pissed. But hey, free family vacation, right? And Elysia loved the beach earlier today, so thanks GCW, you’re giving us great family time right now!”

AJ lifts the beer in an impromptu toast before taking another swig, before putting the bottle back down in the sand again.

AJ Helms: “But as for being there, at the stadium? What’s the fucking point. Sure, I could maybe interject myself in a couple matches or I could start poking some bears backstage… but frankly, if Tabitha Silverstone doesn’t want to give a fuck about booking me then I won’t bother to be there either. Not tonight anyway. Why turn up and wait around forever, when I can make this camera crew come to me and grab a nice little video of me being paid GCW dime to chill on the beach and get in some surfing time? And nobody said no, which makes it so fucking funny. Instead, here they are, a crew filming me right now while the rest of the Shotgun roster sit around backstage waiting for their moment in the limelight… it’s fucking hilarious! But now as hilarious as you are Tabs, because in a way sweetheart, your little subtweet on twitter was bang on the goddamn money, wasn’t it? Because some stars DO deserve better… and you’re LOOKING at one right now! Because the sad fact is, people like The Sovereign, those who KNOW how good they are and don’t mind proving it… they can only ever be as good as your idiotic decisions ALLOW them, Tabs! Pete Floyd is doing a pretty good job of ruining Livewire right now, so you should be taking ADVANTAGE of that fact… but what do you do? You book a main event that features a fucking hobo facing off with one of the most dominant wrestlers in the companies history! You book a guy who was a glorified hoover salesman in SCW in a tag match, you book pretty much EVERY new signing that Shotgun made… except me! And I know you claim to be a business woman or smarter than the average douche canoe doll, but honestly, right now you’re fucking blowing it! And I’d understand if you were maybe keeping the best until last, because you know that the Helms name means ratings and you’re saving my debut for something big… but I’m not sure you actually know what big picture IS doll, because you’re too busy tweeting up a storm or flirting with people or posing for photoshoots to actually do your damn job!”

The boo’s coming from the audience in the building are deafening almost but AJ has the benefit of not hearing it and he steps closer to the camera to make sure his final point hits home.

AJ Helms: “So let me make it simple, sweetheart… make fucking use of me! Make use of me, or you may as well have not fucking BOTHERED sweatening the pot as much as you did, because I came here for one reason and one reason only Tabitha and you KNOW that. I came here for that World Title! Doesn’t matter who’s holding it, doesn’t matter who else thinks they have a claim, I’m calling it now. AJ Helms, GCW World Heavyweight Champion. It’s gonna fucking happen. BANG!”

And with that, AJ shoves the camera away as he walks off. As he disappears from view the screen cuts and the cameras return to show the audience, who are all booing. The shot even manages to find a sign in the crowd that reads “AJ SUCKS” before the scene finally fades to black.

--

Backstage we see an angry blonde storming through the hall of the War Memorial Stadium. This is, of course, the pink tipped blonde haired Most Valuable Powers of the Shotgun brand, Aubrianna Powers. The MVP has a deep scowl on her face; why? We are about to find out as she comes to a stop at her older brother, “The Very Best” Steve Powers and his tag team partner Adam Craig.

Steve: Ok, y’know what I don’t understand about this new Invisible Man?

Aubrianna: Ahem…

Steve: Yeah, yeah, one sec, autographs later...but yeah, Adam, the one thing I don’t get about this new Invisible Man is that he figures out how to become invisible but he uses it to harass his girlfriend? What’s wrong with him?! There are strip joints, nude bars, and the like...lots of better looking women to stalk...

Aubrianna: STEVE!

Steve and Adam turn to face Aubrianna. Steve rolls his eyes.

Steve: I’ll catch up with you later, dude…

Adam nods and walks off. Steve turns to face his sister.

Steve: What’s up?

Aubrianna: Don’t embarrass me.

Steve: Me? Embarrass? Never!

The MVP isn’t amused by Steve’s total lack of regard for his sister’s concern. It shows by the look of disgust upon her face.

Aubrianna: You are much older than me, Steve. You should be mature enough to know how to control yourself and yet I’m the one having to come here and tell you to temper your childish antics. We share the name Powers. I do not want Silverstone to punish me because of something stupid you did or something stupid you said!

Steve: Oh is that what you’re worried about?

Steve chuckles.

Steve: You got The Sovereign having your back...Chanel, Chantelle, Kat Kelly, and of course their army of agents and attorneys as support...and you’re worried about me? You also have Aurora Alan now as your agent to add to your already incredible army of agents. And yet you worry about me making things bad for your image?

Aubrianna: Yeah, I am with The Sovereign. We got each other’s backs.

Steve: Yeah, they’d protect you. That’s what you guys do. And Silverstone no doubt views The Sovereign as a money maker for her. So you don’t have to worry about me and Adam causing all the trouble we want on this brand and enjoying ourselves while you live high on the hog.

The MVP rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna: Oh like you’re one to talk! You, “The Sinner” Jason Redfield, Jake “The Heartthrob” Storm, Matt Alan, you guys were part of a group in the original GCW, right? You were known as The Elite. So don’t lecture me about the company I keep when I’m just following in my brother’s footsteps. Only difference is I’m doing it much better. And another difference, The Sovereign is far better than any group you ever managed to scramble together.

She points a finger at Steve.

Aubrianna: Like I said, don’t embarrass me now that we’re on the same brand.

Powers storms off.

--

The Soviet Gingers vs. Anti-Authority
[Anastasia Ivanova and Karina Lysenko were out first awaiting their opponents. Steve and Adam came out not their regular theme but to the sounds of “Real American” by Rick Derringer. Red, white, and blue confetti come flying down from the ceiling as Steve and Adam come down waving American flags. Adam flexes and poses along the way while Steve shouts incoherently but the word “Brother” can be heard a few times here and there. The so-called “Soviet Gingers” are enraged and attack Adam and Steve immediately upon entering the ring. They have some short term success, backing them into opposite corners. The Gingers try to whip Steve and Adam into one another but Anti-Authority reverse, sending their opponents crashing into one another, causing Anastasia and Karina to crack heads. Karina stumbles back into a side slam from Craig and Steve delivers a spine buster to Anastasia. Steve whips Karina into Adam who catches her with a big boot. Adam and Steve with the Anti-Authority Bomb. Steve into the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Anti-Authority

--

The show cuts backstage and heads to the locker room of Illuminaughty members, Katrina Lopez and Bella Downing. The girls are packing their bags, freshly showered and dressed in their street clothes following their match earlier in the night. Katrina packs the last of her gear in her own bag as Bella is already zipping her bag up.

Bella Downing: “Ready, dude?”

Katrina finishes zipping her own bag up and straightens up.

Katrina Lopez: “Am now.”

Bella Downing: “Sweet. Want to get out of here before the rush, my knee’s giving me some trouble so I want to get back to the hotel and ice it up…”

Katrina looks on in concern.

Katrina Lopez: “You alright, B? Maybe we should swing by the trainers room?”

Bella rolls her eyes but laughs.

Bella Downing: “I’m fine dude, just hit my knee too hard on that big ugly bastard Leviathan. His head must be made of solid bone or something. I’ll be fine after resting it.”

Katrina Lopez: “Hope so, girl. All these new teams showing up, following the draft? We’re gonna have to double down and make sure people remember that we’re first in line for another crack at those titles…”

Bella nods as she lifts her bag and throws it on her shoulder.

Bella Downing: “I know from experience how tough Scream Machine are, so we’re REALLY gonna have an uphill battle on our hands if they come in firing on all cylinders…”

Katrina, who had just picked her bag up, puts it down again and crosses her arms sternly.

Katrina Lopez: “Okay, stop.”

Bella stops in her tracks as she was heading to the door and turns to look at Katrina.

Katrina Lopez: “First off, don’t do that shit, okay? Doesn’t matter who comes in, we’ll be ready for them. We may have come up short at Resurrection, but we took MooreAmerica to their limits and they sure as hell knew they were in a fight!”

Bella sighs.

Bella Downing: “I know, dude… just saying that--”

Katrina Lopez: “Doesn’t matter, girl. Doesn’t matter if Scream Machine is here now, doesn’t matter what teams turn up or who joins forces to become a team, because we’ll get past whoever we need to get past to win those belts regardless of what gets in our way! People would be DUMB to overlook us, anyone who wants to underestimate us does so at their own risk! And I’m not going to let you start second guessing us because the tag picture looks a little different after the draft show…”

Bella looks like she wants to argue, but she takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, nodding her head.

Bella Downing: “Alright dude, I hear ya. Positive mental attitude and all that good stuff, right?”

Katrina Lopez: “Exactly! And who knows where we’re headed, whether we’re in the picture or not at Purgatory, we’re not going to start doubting ourselves. We said on the draft show… this is our division, B! Nothing’s changed since then. Just means we have new bitches to beat before getting another shot. Illuminaughty are taking over!”

Katrina holds out a fist and after a second or two, Bella takes a step forward and bumps her own fist against it.

Bella Downing: “That’s why we’re a great team, dude. You kick me up the ass when I’m down and I kick you in yours when you are… we just need to hope we don’t end up doubting ourselves at the same time or we’re fucked!”

Katrina laughs as she grabs her bag so they can actually leave.

Katrina Lopez: “You don’t have to worry about that, B! I guarantee you that will never happen.”

Bella Downing: “Just ignore me, dude. My knee’s swollen and I’m cranky, that’s all. Leviathan’s fucking skull, man. Solid bone.”

Katrina Lopez: “Then come on boo, lets get you back to the hotel and get you out of those jeans… you know, so we can ice that knee up.”

Bella smirks.

Bella Downing: “Dirty fuck…”

Katrina Lopez: “Always.”

And with that, the two women head for the door, laughing between themselves as they exit the locker room and the door swings shut before the scene fades out.

--

[Scene opens]

[Inside a dim lit gym with an American flag draping on the walls lies a ring. Inside the ring there’s Siouxsie Blade and Mara Kade, known as Scream Machine. Both are sweat drenched and laying on the mat. Mara is the first to see the camera and she picks herself up as does Siouxsie. The camera is located outside the ring, as Siouxsie and Mara lean forward.]

Mara: Do we need to explain who we are to you, Shotgun fans?

[Mara pauses.]

Mara: You know the names. Siouxsie Blade. Mara Kade. You know the name. Scream Machine. You know what we’ve done. GCW Global Tag Team Champion. 2019 Co-Tag Team of the Year. The matches we’ve had. The people that we have fucked up. These are all things you all know about us. Shit, we’ve been on Shotgun a few times. We had to make some things right. Got fucked in our wallets for it thanks to you Tabitha.

[Mara shakes her head.]

Mara: We’ve been here before. Everyone knows what this is. Me, Siouxsie, the best tag team in GCW. In the entire world. No one in this business can touch us. We said it before we won the titles and we were proving it before the money started rolling in. And not just the best Tag Team. Let’s call it what it is. We’re two of the biggest stars in this company. There was a time where the brand was underground. Not anymore. You know who we are. Everyone in this business knows who we are. We’re no longer some plucky girls coming together to make something happen. We’ve created a brand and style that no motherfucker can duplicate.

[Mara takes a breath.]

Mara: You know the names. But what you don’t know...is what happens next. Resurrection, inside that steel cage, we failed. On the bigger show of the year, one year after our Tag Team title win, we failed and we lost to the Rising Tide. I fucking hate losing and so does Siouxsie. The fact that we won’t be seeing the Rising Tide for a while gets at us because we believe the next time, things would be different. But now we’re here. On Shotgun officially. It’s been seven months since we lost the Global Tag Team titles. Seven months without championships to call our own. Now that we’re here on Shotgun, obviously, we’re gunning for those titles. And obviously, we're eventually going to win the GCW Tag Team Championships. Without question. But when that time comes, we’re going to get back to basics. Back to what we do better. Grinding. Hustling. Scrapping for everything. Getting dirty, having no regard for what we do to our opponents.

[Mara leans on the ropes.]

Mara: We’ve never lost the hustle. We’ve never gotten complacent. This is just the first time we’ve been knocked down a couple of times. But in our lives, hardly. My dad was my first hater. Motherfucker wanted nothing to do with me. Never met the man. He never bothered to even see me when I was born. I can handle some adversity. Siouxsie, this bitch right here? You know the story. 9 out of 10 people wouldn’t have made it out like she did. Fuck the money and the t-shirts and the brand and the title wins and the moves, at our core, we are two stubborn, hardened, down and dirty bitches. We have been shitted on at one point or another and came out of it still smiling like shit, but stronger. And that’s what we’re doing. Training. Getting stronger. Getting bigger because we have so much to do. We haven’t even touched what we’re capable of. Let’s not forget too that Siouxsie was this close to becoming World Champion a year ago. Whether it’s singles or tag team, the goal has always been to take the fucking industry.

[Mara nods.]

Mara: so if you want a mission statement, there it is. Scream Machine. Operation: Take the Fucking Industry. This is Shotgun right? But now we’re the ones behind the trigger. And we’re pulling that shit without hesitation. Wrestling’s Most Wanted? We could have faced you two last year but we really wanted to knock the Brotherhood of Sith down from whatever bullshit pedestal they put themselves on. We knew eventually one day we would circle back around to kick your asses. And that day is on Monday at Shotgun. The first official match for us on this “brand.” Listen, you two are a hell of a team but there’s a problem. Your name. Wrestling’s Most Wanted. That’s not correct. What we do to you in that ring when we fucking eat you alive, we’re going to be on every fucking bounty, every wanted poster. It’s going to be ugly. I’ve seen you two and I see how you guys wrestle. Very crisp. It’s cute. Scream Machine doesn’t do anything cute and this match between you and us is like swimming with the fucking sharks. We smell blood and that’s the tag team division on Shotgun and the entire roster. And we’re going to go through you all. And by the way, Tabitha, I haven’t forgotten about the money you took off my table, off Siouxsie’s table. Putting us on your brand doesn’t change that and considering our worth to this company, I’m not afraid of getting fired if you ever fuck me or Siouxsie over again. So let this be a formal warning. We’re going to continue being the best tag team in the world, two of the best wrestlers on the planet, we’re going to keep bringing in money, money that you benefit from and you’re going to stay out of our fucking way if you like living without any pysical pain. Understand? We good? Good.

[Mara turns to Siouxsie who shrugs her shoulders, taking off her sneakers and throwing them off at the camera, looking around as if she hears some sort of noise or something,]

Siouxsie: Do I hear a Shotgun? Did it go BOOM when we were traded here and not given the proper opportunity to show why we are the best tag team in the GCW, NOT the Rising Tide? They can take their respect and shove it up their collective asses because it doesn’t take a genius or a psycho to know that they hold those belts because they bitched enough for them. Truth be told, we should still be on Livewire and tag team champions, instead we have to listen to them sing about how great a tag team they are, and better than us? Well fuck that and fuck them. Everything comes full circle, trust me when I tell you that one day soon, we will meet each other again, no politicking, no demands and no bitching will prevent us from claiming once and for ALL why we are the best. Does it stop there, Charles?

[Siouxsie grabs her Chucky Doll, Charles and asks him the question, Mara smirks.]

Siouxsie: I mean does it Charles? If you think for ONE second that we are going to take a backseat to Wrestling’s Most Wanted? Uh No. They are a great tag team, probably one of the best and I am supposed to care about that Charles? See, Charles thinks the WMW are hot, they are the total best and here we are asking ourselves, what in the HELL is Charles talking about? That’s the funny thing about the punchline of a joke… it’s not always funny. We now have to make the best of a situation, Mara is pissed off, and me? Oh I am as lucid as can bee and know why? I’m not impressed, am I supposed to be Charles?”

[Her eyes widen, Mara’s jaw drops.]

Siouxsie: OMG DUDE NO! Fuck this, you get to smell my feet!

[Siouxsie throws Charles at her feet, she begins to smear them across his face with a scowl…]

Siouxsie: THAT is how I feel about the situation, this is how I will react to walking into Shotgun for the first time as part of the roster and hang out with Minerva, she smells really good.

Mara: She really does.

Siouxsie: Minerva smelling good makes me happy, so you better HOPE that Minerva smells good on Shotgun or I swear I will destroy everything! Oh, yeah one more thing Wrestling’s Most Wanted, I see you and everyone as the annoying Rising Tide and we are going to beat you down like the Rising Tide. RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BITCHES. For we will REFUSE, RESIST and RECLAIM.

[She starts to giggle a little before taking off socks and smearing them in the camera…]

--

Scream Machine vs Wrestling’s Most Wanted

Hannah. Kendra. Siouxsie Blade and Mara Cade all stood in the ring. Referee Robert Downey was trying to get one of the women from each team to exit the ring so the match can officially start. Scream Machine went on the attack early in an attempt to mark their territory. Kendra and Hannah were ready, blocking the initial strikes. Hannah paired off with Sio. Kendra paired off with Mara.

Kendra and Mara kept things in the ring. The former Global Champion, Kendra, backed Mara into the corner. She hammered away at one half of the former GCW Global Champions for a little while. Mara pushed Kendra off. Tackled her to the mat. Started wailing away. Not to be out done, Kendra rolled through so she was on top of Mara. She began wailing away.

While this was going on, Hannah and Sio spilled over to the outside. Hannah rammed Sio’s head on the announce table. Sio drove an elbow into Hannah’s mid section. Kicked her in the mid section. She tried to irish whipping her into the steel steps, Hannah reversed, sent Sio shoulder first into the steel steps. Hannah walked over. She grabbed Sio by the hair. What she wasn’t expecting was for Sio to bite Hannah’s nose.

On the inside, Mara was leaning against the turnbuckle. Kendra was on the opposite end. She charged at Mara, connected with a running splash. She picked Mara up, propped her against the turnbuckle. Kendra could be caught saying “This is Wrestling Most Wanted’s division.” To this, Mara responded with a head butt to Kendra’s nose.

On the outside, Hannah and Sio continued to brawl. Neither woman was letting up. Hannah rolled Sio back into the ring. Hannah rolled back in. Mara, seeing this, took her attention off Kendra to tackle Hannah down before she had the chance. Kendra went straight for Sio. Things could have gotten worse. Security rushed down to the ring to break the fight up between these two elite tag teams.

The crowd chanted “let them fight, let them fight.” Another day perhaps?

Winner: NO CONTEST.

--

Brittany Kayl: “When the thrill of the chase is over, what comes next?”

The scene opens up black and white, where we can see the closing moments of Resurrection… Brittany Kayl lifts the GCW World Championship above her head as the pyro explodes and confetti falls from the ceiling.

Kayl: “It’s funny… I’ve been in GCW for nearly six years now, always working, always striving to be better than I was yesterday. And now that I’ve reached the top of the mountain, I’m looking at how far I’ve come while being asked “What do you do now?”... and truthfully?”

Brittany, in technicolor, enters the scene in front of her black and white visage. She has the World Championship held over her shoulder as she looks back, smiling.

Kayl: “Now’s the FUN part!”

The black and white scene behind her flickers away as the green screen drops to the floor, a makeshift Kayl TV studio set behind Brittany.

Kayl: “Because now, this belt here becomes a bullseye, and every single person on the GCW roster will zero in on this! While other competitors would work to limit the challenges ahead of them, I’m not other competitors. You want to call me out? Go right ahead… I’m not going to be difficult to find. I’m taking after my good friend, Isabella Harker. I’m taking after other Champions in the past… if you want to face me, say the word. That goes for anyone…”

Brittany glares at the camera.

Kayl: “I heard you two weeks ago, Minerva. Talk to Tabs. Make it happen.”

She looks to the Championship held on her shoulder, hugging it close.

Kayl: “I make no apologies for getting to the top. You know just how hard I had to work to get here… how many battles I’ve gone through… how many times I’ve fallen only to rise back again. THAT is my story. I’m not going down in history as a flash because I worked too hard and went through too much to get to this place. I’m going to endure. I’m going to ENJOY this time on top, and you’re out of your mind if you think I’ll take it for granted. And if you want to take it from me?”

Brittany smirks as she looks to the camera.

Kayl: “I’m going to fight like hell to make sure you don’t.”

With a smile, Brittany hugs the belt close again as the scene cuts.

--

Cameras go backstage as there was a man, wearing red MMA shorts with a yellow snake on it along with the Venum sponsor in black, gloves and boots as more than ever before, he was getting boos from the entire arena, leaving Jody to get mad and pissed off with the fans as he says this.

Jody Rainer: "This is why all of your are pieces of shits, just like my dumbass opponent tonight."

The boos were massive, due to Jody's anger as he still hasn't had anyone giving a damn about him during his time as a wrestler in Global Championship Wrestling as he still had no friends or even a girlfriend. Jody was still a man all by himself, having to learn wrestling moves all by himself and nobody has wanted to help Jody get better with his wrestling. He had caused a lot of problems since he got internet in his driveable caravan and signed up to a twitter account. Jody caused so many issues on there, is what Jody wanted to be, a hated and angry man. Jody grunts at everyone, and he begins to speak.

Jody Rainer: "I hope you all are fucking happy to see me lose my X-Division title to that stupid bitch because that clique are biased and all of you support that pure garbage team that aren't good wrestlers. Yeah, I fucking said it because it's the truth. It took Chanel three attempts to take the belt away from me. I hope that useless bitch is happy, so is my opponent who had to kiss her ass along with every legend who defended for a dead company and wrestlers that are too lazy to wrestle against me. I will not stop on my quest on getting the X-Division title back if I have to go through the Shotgun GM to get it."

His actions did get him suspended from GCW as a whole, but the punishment was that he would face against Chantelle Chambers in a match as Jody explains that situation.

Jody Rainer: "Suddenly after I got suspended from GCW for threatening kids when a worthless girl threatened that her kids would be able to beat me, we have the ass kisser Chantelle Chambers coming to save the day to sort my ass out. LMAO, you wrestlers are fucking weak, asking the general manager of GCW to face me because of my actions. Cry me a fucking river I said bad things about wrestlers, but if they along with these shitty fans gave a damn about the life I went through to get where I am, maybe you'd be shitty to everyone around you."

Jody was grunting, still pissed off on him losing the X-Division title because he didn't know how he can take a loss due to him being still pretty new to the wrestling business. He shakes his head before speaking again.

Jody Rainer: "What an ass kisser Chantelle is. I don't give a fuck what achievements you've done in wrestling like nobody respected or gave a shit about me when I was champion. Why should I give respect to a fucking snitch who's only good to pretend she's such a bad girl when in reality, she's a goody-two-shoes to protect the business somehow. Fuck you Chantelle. I will curve you in the ring so bad that you will never kiss ass to anybody ever again. Why should I be afraid of some stank that thinks she's tough when in reality, she'd easily get her ass kicked by a real man, by Jody Rainer. You are so weak that I will rip you open with my fists, pounding against your fucking skull and bust you wide open to a point, you'll no longer stand and have no chance of beating me in the ring tonight."

Once again, the fans were booing as Jody picked up his skull and strokes it as he was so angry about losing the X-Division title and he certainly sounded like he was going to use his anger out on Chantelle tonight.

Jody Rainer: "I will do everything I have to do to win this match, even if her dumb fans and fellow wrestlers think she'll win because of her achievements and accomplishments. Like I've beaten some of the big names before, including Slade for the title. If I can beat him and some of the bigger names in GCW, I can beat this stank for the three count in the middle of the ring and will suffer from brutal beatings, Chantelle wishes she didn't walk into a fight against a dangerous wrestler on her hands. A dangerous wrestler who won't stop at anything for a beating, until the referees pull me off from Chantelle. I will beat you in the ring, bitch, see your ass-kissing self in the ring."

Jody drops the microphone and goes straight to his locker room for the cameras to go back to ringside for the next match to take place on Shotgun show tonight.

--

Main Event
Jody Rainer vs Chantelle Chambers.

It was pretty obvious to Chantelle what Jody’s game plan was. He didn’t disappoint. He tried to start the match off aggressively. Chantelle, being Chantelle, didn’t give Jody what he wanted, instead she strategically avoided Jody for a good portion at the start. Riling him up even more than he is normally. She would strike when she had an opening. Jody continued to get more and more flustered. The not so surprisingly confident Chantelle let her guard down. This allowed Jody to get some offense in. And by offense, that meant the ground and pound variety. Referee Malcolm Stride had to separate Jody a couple times due to him flirting with skirting the rules. Chantelle used one of these moments to poke Jody in the eye. Stride reprimanded Chantelle for the blatant illegal maneuver. Self Proclaimed GCW’s Greatest Creation didn’t care. She went back on the attack.

The tide turned when Chantelle tried going for the running facewash to Jody in the corner. Jody got out the way at the last minute. With Chantelle in an uncompromising position; Jody went to work. He focused much of his offense on rag dolling Chantelle around. Fall away slam. At least two German Suplexes. Irish whipped Chantelle in the corner followed by a Stinger Splash. And the crowd was getting into it. More cheering the thought of Chantelle going down than being one hundred percent behind Jody.

Towards the end, Jody was setting Chanelle up for a piledriver, the same move that put Chanel away at Resurrection.

Chantelle dropped to a knee. Gave him an uppercut to the inner thigh. Malcolm Stride was in good enough position to see whether it was a low blow. It wasn’t. Chantelle took advantage by putting Jody away with her swinging spike DDT affectionately called #ALLEYESONME. It’s rare anyone kicks out from it. Jody would not join rarified air.

Winner: Chantelle Chambers.

Kat Kelly. Aubrianna Powers and Chanel Hunter strolled down to the ring. Once inside, Aubrianna nailed her Asai Springboard Moonsault. Chanel climbed to the top rope, came down on Jody with a Frogsplash. And if that wasn’t enough... Kat came prepared with a sharpie. She writes #BETTERTHANYOU on Jody’s forehead. All four women back slightly away from Jody as Chanel and Kat hold up their respective championships. Aubrianna covers her nose due to how bad she believes Jody stinks. And Chantelle poses for the crowd as Shotgun goes off air with The Sovereign reminding Jody of his place in their worldview.