Shotgun 09.10 <results>

randy

Shotgun 09.10 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Cameras go backstage to see Jody, smirking as he wasn't stupid on being set up as he has. He's dressed in red MMA shorts with a yellow snake on it along with the Venum sponsor in black, gloves and boots, ready to wrestle against in his mind an overrated team. He had been quiet this time on twitter, doing everything to get himself ready and he speaks about it while sighing and smirking on the situation.

Jody Rainer: "This stupid whore of a general manager has made me place me in a match with the most overrated piece of shit team in GCW history, The Sovereign. I don't care what the results said last week of that cunt Chantelle Chambers beating me. Fact is, she still got a fluke win over me, just because people got butthurt on comments I made about a shitty dead company. Cry me a river on them claiming that some retired wrestlers can beat me. Ones who are too fucking lazy to get the job done and get the talentless overrated piece of crap team who are a living joke to this company."

At this point, after everything Jody said about The Sovereign, Jody didn't care for the loss he had with Chantelle and calling the loss as a fluke. He smirked, feeling better, he had said that as he continues to speak.

Jody Rainer: "The Sovereign have been gift-wrapped everything they've been given in wrestling and their entire lives. All four of them, despite what they said on twitter, have been given a silver spoon to get in this business because a professional wrestler trained them. What's with dumbasses and their inability to train themselves to become wrestlers? Everything I've done since I've been here has been all on my own. I never needed to kiss a former wrestlers ass to hand them a chance to get better, in fact, I still haven't had any interaction with wrestlers, wanting to be friends with me and it's almost a god damn year now. The Sovereign are fucking pussies not to be able to face me on my own. Kissing Tabitha's ass to beat me up since Tabitha and her friends can't be bothered to wrestle me."

Jody knows it will cause a ton of problems for him to stay, but he wasn't the type of person who'd admit the truth because nothing he has discovered in his life has been truthful to him. Jody continues.

Jody Rainer: "You overrated dumbasses continue to be stupid, claiming I'm still out on the streets. If I was, do you think I'd have a smartphone to get a twitter account? I don't think so. I got a caravan I drive around with you fucking pieces of shits. I mean all of you are equally pieces of shits. At least I can admit that, but your praised and worshipped as fucking angels and saints and The Sovereign are the farthest thing from that. Must be lucky to live in your nice homes, having people to talk to and getting trained by wrestlers. Just as I stated, you four fucking suck and I don't care if two of you got wins over me, both wins are flukes, just like the four of you being fucking jokes and a disgrace to the business."

It was Jody being pissed off with his comments to The Sovereign, doing favours for Tabitha. Jody continues for the last time.

Jody Rainer: "I will show you that I don't need partners to beat all four of you, single-handedly because other wrestlers would be too scared to face all four of you by themselves, like pussies everyone on this roster is. It's why I'm going to prove I'm a much better wrestler than shitty Sovereign who haven't earned a damn thing in this business. I will make all four of you bleed to a point none of you will get up. You will see in that ring tonight what Jody is capable of."

Jody drops the microphone on the floor and goes to his locker room.

--

[The setting. A dim lit studio. The space remains vacant for a while, unless a figure walks into the middle of the room. Akeem the Supreme is the figure; dressed in a black and yellow Kowloon t-shirt, black jean shorts and a pair of shades on his face. He smiles when he seems the camera.]

Akeem: Who's got the fastest hands in the sport? Akeem. Who that boy holding it down for Lagos, holding it down for the 010? Akeem. Who's the real shooter up in here? Got that thing on automatic? Akeem.

Aah rumble young man rumble!

[Akeem shadow boxes a few times to the camera.]

Akeem: That's that energy, that's that mentality I have when it's fight time. It makes me wanna rumble. Rumble, young man, rumble. Like Ali, Akeem is with the shits. All for the love of the motherland. All for the love of the game.

[Akeem fakes a chef's kiss.]

Akeem: I've been in the fight game most of my life. Kick boxing since I was a teen. You got people in wrestling saying they know what it's like to be a fight. We all know. That ain't it. They don't have that mentality. They got the mouth, but the heart ain't there.Weak. Soft as tissue. Casuals don't understand that feeling when you crack someone real good. I mean, put them to sleep. Hit them in the sweet spot. I always heard about when you fight a man, you're trying to take a piece of they soul. And I like to think of myself as a soul snatcher.

[Akeem nods.]

Akeem: I knew earlier on that this life was made for me. They say everyone has a calling. something they feel like they were born to do. For me? This right here? This is what I was made to do. This is how I honor my people. My people are fighters. My family, my friends, everybody in the 010. I take pride in where I came from. And I take pride in what I'm fighting for. Like I said, when you fight a man, you're trying to take a piece of they soul. Your will against theirs. In battle, you're going to lost a couple. It's the way it is. But no man is going to say they ever punked Akeem. Or they ever took the heart from me. You'll never meet that man. Fighting is fun. I get a lot out of it. But I'm trying to win. I'm trying to make some money. I'm trying to get my name to ring out. Point blank.

[Akeem stares straight ahead.]

Akeem: Everybody in GCW, remember that before you guys step to me. You got three options. Tap, snap or nap. But y'all don't get to pick. All that shit is up to me. That's the motto right here. Akeem, Final Boss of pro wrestling. Kowloon, Shotgun, we behind the trigger. We the gun. These are the opening shots. This is going to be what everyone gets to look forward to. Kowloon, on your fucking heads. Bring whoever. Don't matter.

[Akeem flashes the peace sign before stepping away from the scene.]Shotgun - June 29, 2020 (Yokohama Arena, Yokohama, Japan)
--

Kownloon ( M.A.E.V.E., Akeem The Supreme and Savino) IN ACTION

Wrestling Purity and Monroe Jones were the opponents for the debuting M.A.E.V.E., Akeem The Supreme and Savino. Monroe Jones started the match. Savino started the match for Kownloon. Savino quickly overwhelmed Monroe with his technical ability. Sergi from Wrestling Purity tagged himself in the match. Savino tagged in M.A.E.V.E Sergi didn’t have much luck, M.A.E.V.E proved to be too elusive, too quick, more aggressive than he was. Then the man with the knockout power of Wrestling Purity, Emanuel, tagged himself in. M.A.E.V.E tagged in the titan, Akeem The Supreme. Emanuel charged at Akeem, the big man floored him with a Brazlian Kick. Before Em could hit the ground completely, Akeem applied his version of the rear naked choke he calls Tylenol. Emanuel immediately taps out.

Winners: Kownloon

---

Backstage we find ourselves in the dressing room of “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The beautiful blonde is doing some final stretching for her match tonight against Kendra Classic. Her intense focus is interrupted when the door opens and Elizabeth Banks, the GCW Director of Production.

Banks: Ms. Braddock?

Julia stops stretching and then stands up. She turns to face Elizabeth and smiles warmly.

Julia: No need to be so bloody formal. Call me Julia.

Banks: Sure, but uh, Julia, I hate to bother you when you’re obviously preparing for your match against Kendra Classic but I was instructed to tell you that after the show you are to begin to seeing GCW’s Staff Psychiatrist.

Braddock frowns.

Julia: Since when did GCW have a staff psychiatrist?

Banks: It must have been a very recent hire. I was shocked at the news myself.

Julia: Bloody hell, with all the looney tunes working for this place that staff psychiatrist will have a field day. And who the hell says I need to see the staff psychiatrist?

Banks: The order came from the top, Julia.

Julia: Silverstone?

Elizabeth shakes her head.

Banks: No...the VERY top…

Julia: Glory.

Banks: Yes, your sister hired the staff psychiatrist. She will be working across both brands.

Julia: Fine. I don’t need this but I’ll do it to maintain the peace.

--

We appear backstage where we find Roderick Osborn. Standing on one side is the seven foot giant of a man known as Adam Craig. Adam has a sign with his that says “Hi mom!”. On the other side of Roderick is “The Very Best” Steve Powers. Steve is holding a blowhorn in his hand.

Osborn: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Steve Powers and....

Steve: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there junior. You got that wrong. My name is THE VERY BEST…

Steve flashes his big toothy cheesy grin.

Steve: ...STEVE POWERS!

Osborn: Uh, right...so right, I’m here with “The Very Best” Steve…

Powers shakes his head.

Steve: No! You still got it wrong!

Osborn: What?

Steve: You know what you forgot.

Roderick sighs.

Osborn: I am here with The Very Best…

Roderick flashes a big toothy cheesy grin.

Osborn: ...Steve Powers! And his tag team partner Adam Craig! Together they are known as Anti-Authority.

Powers pats him on the back.

Steve: That’s better.

Osborn: Two weeks ago you made a powerful statement when you defeated former tag team champions The Soviet Gingers. I understand you wanted this time to say a few things.

Adam: That’s right, Roddy. If you didn’t figure it out two weeks ago then let me spell it out for you. Steve and I are back and we are going to become tag team champions. Mark my words. The reign of Moore America is about to end. That’s the main thing we wanted to point out. But we also would like to issue an apology to Ti…

Steve honks the blowhorn, making it so that no one could hear what Adam said.

Adam: We understand that she is very sensitive and maybe Anti-Authority wasn’t exactly very sensitive to her feelings. We should not be giving this kind of publicity to a Livewire star like Ethan Rockwell…

Adam turns the sign around and it says “Ethan Rocks”...Steve immediately snatches the sign and tosses it aside.

Adam: We are loyal to Shotgun. And we are sensitive to the feelings of our general manager. We will never again call her Ti…

Steve honks the blowhorn, making it so that no one could hear what Adam said.

Osborn: Were you just censoring him?

Steve You bet.

Steve and Adam walk off.

--

Backstage…

Miss America can be seen shaking her head as she paces inside the locker-room. She is clad in blue jean shorts and a tied plaid top. Atop her head is an American flag cowboy-style hat. Still, for a patriotically-adorned woman, Miss America looks pissed.

America: “Can you believe this?”

The scene shifts back slightly, showing D’Nae Moore in her ring gear, stretching before her high profile matchup against GCW World Champion, Brittany Kayl.

America: “Here we are… it’s June 29, the beginning of America’s birth week. And what does GCW do? They ship us out here, into the middle of the Pacific to Japan! This is an outrage. Did we LOSE the Second World War? Why should we be bringing OUR show to JAPAN instead of commemorating the greatest nation on Earth contrasted against a pristine landscape?”

Moore: “You need to dial it back, boo.”

Miss America exhales deeply.

America: “I know. You’re right. You have a big match coming up tonight and that’s what we need to be paying attention to. Just think… after you beat the World Champion, no one can say you’re not next in line.”

Moore: “All of that is true, but that’s not what I meant. What I’m saying is… I think they did this on purpose. Booked me in this big match all the way over here? Uh-uh, I see what’s up with this. Somebody didn’t like our message at the last Shotgun so now they trying to silence us by having me fight the champion all the way in Japan, in front of alleged fans who probably don’t care one way or the other who wins! They don’t want us to succeed, sis. They don’t want ME to succeed. But Imma tell you what. Dial it back, boo. Cause if they know we mad? They win. Instead of ranting and causing a scene about being here when we should be home for Independence Day? Ima just go out there and take it alllll out on Little Miss Champion. You with me?”

Miss America nods her head.

America: “Yeah… I’m with you. Give her hell, Dee.”

D’Nae smirks.

Moore: “That IS what I do best, sis.”

As D’Nae continues stretching out her arms, the scene shifts elsewhere.

SCREAM MACHINE vs Anti Authority.

Robert E. Lee made an announcement before the match that Tabitha informed him since Japan is a fan of death match, no dq contest, there would be no rules. This caught Anti Authority off guard. The small shock wore off. Scream Machine smiled, not seeming to mind the lifting of the rules. This was an intense back and forth contest. Adam being the much bigger man did play its obvious role in evening things out. That didn’t deter Scream Machine one iota.

Towards the end, Steve had a steel chair in hand. Mara caught him with a claymorish esque kick knocking the chair into Steve’s face. Putting him down. This left Scream Machine to focus on the big guy. By this point in the match, a worn down Craig wasn’t able to use his size to good use.

Adam, down on all fours, Sio and Mara nodded to each other. Sio connected with one curb stomp. That wasn’t enough. Sio elevated Adam off the mat enough so Mara could connect with another curb stomp. Mara and Sio alternated between curb stomps (six in total) before referee Shawn Pack stopped the American Horror Show party by calling the match off seeing that Adam Craig was unable to defend himself.

Winners: Scream Machine by ref stoppage.

Steve Powers came to check on his partner.

Sio and Mara left the ring happy with the outcome.

--

Inside a private suite, Mariah can be seen sitting back. She’s not dressed to compete, a fact that apparently has struck her as funny.

Mariah: “One month ago, I said I was eager to get back into that ring down there, to ply my craft and show the world why I am the future of GCW… a Better Class. And in that time, I have been relegated to the sidelines.”

She sneers.

Mariah: “Do I strike you as some kind of joke? Do you think that I’m going to be HAPPY sitting around watching the world pass by while I’m kept out of the conversation? When I tell my ADORING public that I’m going to be competing, I expect to compete! Instead, I am being made into a liar! THAT is unacceptable!”

Shaking her head, Mariah reaches to the side, pulling out a brightly-coloured drink. She takes a sip before setting it back down.

Mariah: “So this is an ultimatum. In two weeks, I wrestle, or I strike. Yes, I will hold a sit in inside the GCW ring to get what I want… no… what I DESERVE. Two weeks. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for. Don’t force my hand.”

She turns her head back to the window, looking back to the ring before turning to face the camera again.

Mariah: “Now get out of here! I don’t want YOUR company! Shoo!”

She waves her hand towards the camera, which moves back out of the box.

--

Backstage we find “The Most Valuable Powers” Aburianna Powers in her dressing room. With her, watching from a few feet away while sitting on a stool, is her husband, GCW journalist Dexter Russell.

Dexter: What’s wrong, Aubrey? You’ve been quiet all day. Something bothering you?

Aubrianna: It’s my idiot brother.

Dexter: Steve?

Powers nods her head.

Aubrianna: Who else? I swear that moron is going to get himself fired if he keeps up this stupid act of his. And he may even get me in trouble by association. I’m just lucky to have The Sovereign backing me up if that ever comes to pass.

Dexter: Well yeah. I mean, I think it’s obvious you have nothing to worry about. Clearly Tabatha Silverstone likes what The Sovereign is about, she likes what you guys do. Look at tonight, you and the entire Sovereign are facing Jody Rainer in a four on one handicap match.

The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna: I know! It’ll be fun to dismantle that loser!

Dexter: Not exactly fair though, is it?

Aubrianna: Nooooo but do you see me shedding a tear for that smelly idiot? He should never have poked an angry bear with a sharp stick. When that happens you get bit. Now The Sovereign is going to eat him alive. All thanks to Tabs!

Dexter: And knowing Jody’s attitude I doubt anyone will bother helping him.

Aubrianna: Do you think anyone would be crazy enough to stick their nose in Sovereign business? No one wants a piece of us! Shotgun is OUR brand!

Dexter nods his head.

Dexter: You’re probably right, Aubrey.

Aubrianna: And that’s why I shouldn’t worry about any of the garbage my brother keeps spewing.

Powers walks over and embraces Dexter in a tight hug before kissing him on the cheek.

Aubrianna:: Thanks, babe! This talk helped!

--

Nadia Allen vs “The Anti-Machine” David Gibson

This was David Gibson’s first real one-on-one challenge. For Nadia this was a chance to make a statement of her own in her second match back on the brand she started on. David being 6’4 proved to be a challenge at first. No matter what Nadia did she wasn’t able to bring the bigger opponent down. Gibson sported a more technical approach as opposed to the usual power base attacks a bigger person would have on their smaller opponent. Nadia eventually did make headway on Gibson. Focusing more of her attack on the legs, she avoided him a bit more. Used the top rope to connect with maneuvers like a top rope missile dropkick. Used the ropes for added leverage to connect with moves. Gibson was slowing down. He still had enough in him to stop Nadia’s momentum with a couple of release German Suplexes.

Towards the end, Nadia was slumped in the corner. Gibson tried a corner splash. Nadia moved out the way in the nick of time. This allowed her to hop on the middle rope, get Gibson in position so she could connect with her spinning headlock lariat into a backbreaker (Death By Poison). Wanting to make sure Gibson would be down for the count, Nadia climbed the top rope. Gibson was starting to get to a seated position. This is when Nadia came down on Gibson’s back with double knees, connecting with a top rope assisted Snake Charmer. That was enough to give Gibson his first singles loss in his GCW tenure.

Winner: Nadia Allen.

Nadia laid on the mat for a moment to collect her breath. She pulled herself up. Referee Shawn Pack raises her hand in victory. Once she left the ring, "Push It" by Static X played. Langley Lohan made her way down to the ring. She walked past Nadia who was making her to the back. Langley stood on the ring apron. Gibson came too. The first thing he noticed was Langley staring at him. She shook her head. Gibson asked her to bring it. The minute she entered the ring, security from the back immediately swarmed the ring to prevent the two titans from fighting. The crowd boo’ed, chanting let them fight, let them fight, let them fight. Langley shook her head. She left the ring. Scene closed with Gibson shaking his head as well.

Lohan? Gibson? The possibilities.

--

Kendra Classic can be seen sitting backstage alone…

Kendra: “I remember everything.”

Smirking, she lifts her head up, facing the camera.

Kendra: “Julia, I don’t know if you think you’re fooling me, but I’m not like others. You may think that your sudden repentance is enough to make up for what you did, the person you were, but it’s not. You may think that saying “sorry” is going to clear your transgressions from the record, and for some people maybe that’s true, but not for me. You know why? Because I WAS THERE!”

Kendra sits up.

Kendra: “I was there when you stood in the ring and declared that only Glory Braddock and Aphrodite Noel were your equals! I was there when you said the Fix was all about you. I was there and I remember EVERYTHING! And let’s cut the crap… you weren’t “brainwashed” into acting the way you did, Julia. No. Mason fed your ego and bought in… all the way to the point where even he couldn’t keep the monster you have become under control. So he kept feeding. Even in the weeks leading up to Resurrection, he kept feeding your ego. He even gift-wrapped you a victory over me before that event.”

She sneers.

Kendra: “So no… tonight isn’t about putting things in the past. Tonight us about me getting the last of the ill will IN my system OUT of my system! Then I move on and you? Whatever…”

With that, the scene fades elsewhere...

--

We open backstage where we find the only journalist inducted into the hall of fame...just ask her and she’ll tell you all about it...this is Janice King, of course, and standing with her is none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, YOUR one and ONLY Hall of Fame Journalist in GCW history! My guest at this time is Julia Braddock, who makes her grand return to the ring tonight, her first match since a crushing defeat at Resurrection. Julia Braddock.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: Thanks, Janice.

Janice: Or wait, is this your debut? I mean, that was Chastity who lost at Resurrection. Right?

King giggles at her own sad attempt at humor. Julia rolls her eyes.

Julia: That’s funny, mate. Real funny. You know what else might be funny? My foot up your ass!

Janice: I wouldn’t do that, sweetie. It’s already well known that you spent time in a psychiatric ward and you’re now being forced to see a GCW staff psychiatrist. Abusing a sweet little journalist like me might prove to Ms. Silverstone or even Ms. Braddock that you have fallen off the wagon.

Julia sneers.

Julia: Fair enough. You can go ahead with the jokes. I don’t know if you were put up to it by my sister or Mason. Or maybe you’re just doing it because you’re a little bitch whose only talent is holding a microphone up and talking to someone more talented than you. I’m not gonna let that bother me, though. I know who I am and I know that I have a hell of a long road to go before I have fully redeemed myself. But I am on my road to redemption and no one will knock me off that road. Especially not you.

Janice: So you’re not concerned at all about the fact that you’re facing Kendra Classic, a woman who definitely holds a grudge against you?

Julia: She has every reason to hold a grudge. The last time we went one on one I did pick up the victory but I was a different person then. And looking back at that, I am not proud of how I won. I am not proud of that person’s actions. Tonight I will win this...only this time it will be on my terms, this time I will win because I am the better competitor, not because I am a better cheater. And that, Janice, is the Braddock way...winning based upon your own talents and abilities. Winning by any means necessary is not the Braddock way. Despite what some may think.

Julia walks off.

--

Julia Braddock vs Kendra Classic
[Julia and Kendra tie up in a stiff collar and elbow tie up. It is followed up by a side headlock from Kendra. Julia manages to wriggle free and shove her off into the ropes. Kendra rebounds with a hard shoulder block. Kendra hits the ropes again only to get taken down by a deep arm drag into an arm bar from Julia. Kendra manages to fight up from the hold and reverse into a hammer lock. Julia counters again into a hammer lock of her own. Kendra reaches down, picks the ankle, countering into an ankle lock. Julia reaches the ropes. Technical chain wrestling like this follows for about three minutes until Julia decides to pick up the pace considerably with a few dropkicks, a flying forearm smash, and then she charges in only for Kendra to back drop her over the top and to the outside. Kendra with a suicide dive onto Julia. Kendra with a snap suplex on the outside. Kendra rolls Julia back into the ring. Kendra with a belly to back suplex and then a cover but only gets one. Kendra with a hangman's neck breaker and then a neck vice. Julia fights to her feet and Kendra switches to a side headlock. Julia counters into a belly to back suplex. Julia attempts to snap off a super kick but Kendra catches the foot and converts into an exploder suplex. Kendra goes for the ClassiCrash but Julia slips free of the hold. Julia goes for The Cult of Personality but Kendra blocks by shoving her off into the ropes. Kendra and Julia collide in the center of the ring with a double clothesline. As the referee begins counting them down the crowd comes alive as Siouxsie Blade and Mara Kade come rushing to the ring. They jump Hannah Myers and begin assaulting her two on one. The beating goes on for a long time until Kendra manages to get up to her feet and spot her friend in danger. Kendra rushes to the outside to fend off Scream Machine but it is still two on one as Hannah is too hurt to assist. Julia Braddock is up next and she also joins in the fray, evening the odds against Scream Machine. The referee calls for the bell, throwing the match out.]
WINNER: No Contest

[The brawl between Scream Machine and Julia/Kendra continues for a while until referees and officials galore hit the ring to pull them apart. Eventually the brawl is broken up, Scream Machine exit,allowing Kendra to check on Hannah. Hannah is helped to her feet and the two Wrestling's Most Wanted members stare up at Julia Braddock, realizing that she put herself in harm's way to give them an assist. The women nod in a sign of respect before Julia turns and makes her exit.]

--

Sitting alone in his locker room before his match with Minerva, Kellen Jeffries dressed in his ring attire, pauses and closes his eyes while taking a moment to reflect on what got him to this moment in time, and where he would like to go now.

Kellen: “When I was a kid growing up in Chicago, all I could ever think about and dream about was hockey. Yes, I was good at several different sports, but hockey was the one that really set me apart from other people. I was so good at hockey that if you were to ask around that it would not even surprise me to find out that people right here in The Land of the Rising Sun had heard of my exploits on the ice. I did what a lot of adolescents do not and I stayed with it until I became a profession, a first line right wing for the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks. Yes, I was small, but man I was fast and so what I lacked in size I made up for in blazing speed, I was the fastest man skates at one point.”

A slight smile forms at the corners of Kellen’s lips as fondly remembers.

Kellen: “Everything changed though, when mid way through my first season a was injured, a knee which I tore three ligaments and in the blink of an eye that was it for me. I was still only eighteen years old but sports was the only thing that I ever really wanted to do, but with a bad knee, I thought that I was out of options until I discovered professional wrestling. I wasn’t fast anymore because of the knee injury, but one thing that my time in the NHL taught me is that I knew how to fight. I made a decent living, one a few championships along the way, and bonus for me I was still able to be a professional athlete, because again growing as an athletic child, the one thing that I never wanted was to go to work in a office building with a tiny cubicle of my own while carrying a briefcase.”

Reaching over just to his left on a bench where he is currently sitting, there is a smirk from Kellen now, as he pats his briefcase.

Kellen: “With that being the case as it is, you can see why that my new briefcase that I carry with me everywhere in the arena now really makes me laugh, because the last the I even wanted growing up was to be one of those people who goes to work carrying a briefcase, and yet here we are. This of course isn’t just any briefcase either, rather it is a briefcase that carries inside of it a contract for a match to happen at a moments notice at my choosing for either the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship or the GCW World Heavyweight Championship. I earned this briefcase and in it the contents that it represents at Resurrection in the Global X Destiny Match, which is really crazy, when you consider I wasn’t even trying to win a briefcase in that match, at least not primarily. I was just being a man of my word and beating the hell out of Jeffrey Alexander one more time. I did manage to get this briefcase and the contract that it has inside which means that for the second time I am going to get to compete for a World Title or a Global Title, the one thing that I have yet to accomplish as a professional athlete being on top. Everyone in GCW wants to know what I am going to do with my briefcase, I have waited this long to have the opportunity to be on top again, and I am not saying anything.”

Kellen pauses again, and just stares at the briefcase for a moment before looking back at the camera.

Kellen: “Minerva, you are so young, and yet you have already been on top in this industry, haven’t you? See, that’s right you earned your shot at Civil War 2019 to be in the main event of Resurrection VIII and when you received your shot you didn’t miss, becoming GCW World Heavyweight Champion, a championship that you held for over six months last year.”

Kellen starts slowly applauding for several seconds until he stops, smirking at the camera again.

Kellen: “That was last year however, and everytime I have heard your name around Shotgun now it’s all about how you are upset with Tabitha because you should receive another opportunity to win the GCW World Heavyweight Championship. Now Tabitha and I have had our differences, but what I would like to know from you Minerva, is why do you deserve another opportunity to be on top? I thought you were different watching you Minerva, I thought that you were all about earning your opportunities, something that I can respect, but now, I am starting to have second thoughts about that, like maybe you feel entitled, or maybe you want the championship or the opportunities to the championship just handed to you.”

Standing up Kellen pauses once more, looking at the locker room door.

Kellen: “Either we are going to find out which wrestler you really are, the one who wants to earn her opportunities, or the one who wants them handed to her. Either way, it really doesn’t make a difference to me, I just want a fight, and by accounts you will give me a fight so why should I care if you are entitled or not?”

Kellen grabs the briefcase and heads for the door, saying as he goes along in that direction.

Kellen: “After all, whether you or anyone else likes it or not Minerva, I still have my briefcase.”

--

The show switches backstage where AJ Helms is seen dripping wet, a half-full water bottle in his hand and a towel around his neck. He’s screwing the lid back on the bottle as the camera cuts to him and he cocks his head sideways to the camera once he realises it’s there.

AJ Helms: “That’s what the big money gets you…”

Smirking, he grabs the towel from around his neck and dabs at his face. His hair is still dripping wet but he brushes it back across his head to push it from his face.

AJ Helms: “Two weeks ago, I didn’t even bother showing up to the arena because I wasn’t booked and saw it as a waste of my fucking time… Tabitha wants to pay attention to what she has on her roster, because I didn’t come here to play games, I came to win championships. Brittany Kayl may have a champions showcase tonight, and more power to her… but as far as I’m concerned, she’s just delaying the inevitable where that belt is concerned.

AJ tosses the bottle of water aside and dabs at his face once more with the towel before turning back to the camera.

AJ Helms: “I beat a former World Champion just now… came in, made my DEBUT in this company, after what, nearly two years of not wrestling… and won. Nice to meet you Adrian, have a loss on me, it’s my gift in lieu of a welcome basket or whatever… and I told Tabitha, aka Tittitha Silverboob, that I was coming here for one thing and one thing only if she really wanted to sign me to a contract on Shotgun. Told her to make the offer worth my time and effort or I’d see what Pete Floyd had to offer instead. She came through with the contract offer, can’t deny that one… but I need to see intent. I’m not going to sit back and just accept my paycheque like I’m happy to earn money for nothing. You don’t rise to the top by not doing anything and Tittitha knows my expectations. Watching her criticise Livewire’s booking is only worth anything if she avoids those same mistakes herself.”

As with the water bottle, AJ casts away the towel and looks ready to walk off. He instead turns back to the camera though.

AJ Helms: “I’ve been away from the ring too long… tonight was a nice warmup. Won’t lie, it felt great being back in that ring and grabbing a win was the icing on the cake. Japan is fun. It’s insane, but it’s fun. The fans here, you’re weird as fuck and the polite applause and random silence freaks me out at times, but it is what it is. You got to see your future GCW World Heavyweight Champion in action. You’re welcome. As for you fucks on the roster? Get used to hearing Robbie Lee say the words he did a few moments ago… because you’ll be hearing them PLENTY going forward. AJ Helms, World Heavyweight Champion. It’s not a prediction… it’s predetermined. I’m a Helms. Succeeding is what we do. Only question is how long it takes to become reality. Now fuck off, I need a shower…”

And with a smirk, AJ winks at the camera before turning to make his exit. The camera watches him leave before the scene finally fades out.

--

AJ Helms Vs. Adrian Waters
In a match that many weren’t sure what to expect, the fans in attendance got to witness a mainstay in Adrian Waters face new face on the brand but not in the business, AJ Helms in what was AJ’s debut match in Global Championship Wrestling. It was a tentative start; Adrian wasn’t entirely sure what to expect from AJ given he was a new signing and AJ was clearly a little rusty having been away from the ring for as long as he was, but after a few near slip up’s from AJ and a tentative feeling out process from both, the match proved to be both competitive and entertaining with it. It went back and forth for several minutes with Adrian trying to slow the tempo and keep AJ grounded, while AJ was showing he was still as quick as ever, which at times turned the match into a bit of a spotfest thanks to counters and attempted high energy jumping around the ring. In the end though, a Wake Up Call pele kick caught Adrian off guard as he tried to tie AJ up from the back, and as he staggered, AJ grabbed him and hit the NJNB allowing him to pick up the 1, 2, 3!
Winner by pinfall - AJ Helms

--

“Haunted” by Taylor Swift plays in the background. Then we cut to a standard gray backdrop. Some of the cameras and lights are in the shot, oddly and strangely enough. There is a brief wait of several seconds, but not too long, just long enough to build up anticipation. The wait ends when Marie Annabelle Jones, The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling, enters the scene from stage right. The Phoenix is wearing a long ankle length black skirt, black high heeled pumps, a red blouse, and her signature black leather jacket. Her long gorgeous ginger red hair hangs unrestrained and straight down to below her shoulders. Her nails, both finger and toe, are painted a bright red color. The music slowly dies down until it comes to a complete stop. Once there is silence Marie begins to speak.

“I have noticed a very disturbing trend amongst both brands here in Global Championship Wrestling. That disturbing trend is the fact that greatness isn’t being recognized. Sophie James isn’t being recognized for her greatness over on Livewire. Sophie, as your friends and former tag team partners, myself and Kimberly have your back! Ginger Nation to the end, babe!” Marie blows a kiss.

“The problem is though I haven’t been seen action since Resurrection. And why is that? I mean, what more do you want from me. Seven times I have been a world champion. I was the first world champion when GCW was resurrected back in 2012. If you want to discuss greatness then you start with me, The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling and the new Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family.” Marie nods her head. “That’s right, my mom can stay busy trying to control fantasy dragons, trying to keep my aunt Kayla’s ego under control, and she can debate morals and ethics with Ba’al, but while she does that I am going to take my rightful spot as the new Matriarch of the Family, because it is my time. It has been my time for a long time now. And it has been far too long since Twin Magic has seen action.”

Jones shakes her head. “Now I’m not going to complain about Tabatha Silverstone. You are a great GM, Tabs, and you helped make Ginger Nation what it was!” Marie blows a kiss at the camera. “Love ya, Tabs! It’s not your fault, because I accept responsibility for why I haven’t been booked. I have been playing it safe for far too long.”

Just then Kimberly enters the scene from stage right. She is dressed identically to Marie which makes things even more confusing. They are impossible to tell apart. “That’s right, I have been playing it safe for far too long. Oh...wait, I’m sorry, did you think the person talking earlier was Marie? No, that was actually Kim. But everything she said was true. We’re done playing it safe. We’re going to do whatever it takes to claim the share of the spotlight that WE deserve.”

Marie and Kim turn and make their exit.

--

Backstage….

Minerva dressed in all her black wrestling gear sits on one of the crates, her top hat on, glasses, twirling a black rose in her hands with matte blood red polished nails. She has been asking for a rematch against Brittany Kayl, after being named the 2019 GCW Wrestler of the year and Main Eventing GCW Resurrection where things didn’t go her way as she had Aubrianna Powers pinned but Kayl came from behind and took Minerva out long enough to get the win. That has now twirled in her mind for some time, even challenging Kayl on the draft show but waiting weeks for her to respond. With her opponent Kellen Jefferies, a man that has been around for a long time and was an SCW Trios Tournament winner and infamous for cashing in a Battle Royal World Title defense, but Minerva doesn’t care, she has done a lot in the short time she has been in the GCW, but she wants more. Slowly raising her head, she begins to speak…

Minerva: “Kellen Jeffries you are a honeybee to this Murder Hornet, there is no chance in hell that you will survive what I have planned for you tonight. See, I am a woman who knows what she wants and lately it seems the GCW has forgotten my worth. Kayl isn’t the World Champion, she knows that if she wrestled me without any distractions, I would beat her and expose the woman for what she was. Do you see the hoot ra ra on Twitter anymore? The constant pandering? No, because she is now comfortable and complacent in her position. Tabitha is protecting her, there is no doubt about it, instead I have you, a man that never made anything out of himself the entire career he’s had. Honestly, you’ll always be known as the dipshit who was kicked in the balls on national TV by a woman you proposed to. See, Kellen, we are two different breeds, I am a devourer of the world you create, the devil in the black dress, the stand-alone presence of fear and void of emotion. I don’t care what happens to you tonight, I want to set a precedence, an example for all to see knowing that Tabitha will continue to ignore me and instead bury me in the roster massacring idiots like yourself.”

Minerva hops off the case and adjusts her hat and glasses, just then a mysterious man in a dark grey suit appears wearing a black mask. The Gypsy cracks a smile, resting her elbow on the larger man…

Minerva: “This is Mr. Gunari, and he is my manager moving forward, a man that will take care of all my needs, a benefactor I have been searching for quite some time. They say patience is a virtue? Well I have waited long fucking enough and what happened at Resurrection will NOT go unpunished. My moment was taken away, and I will get it back, one head at a time, starting with you Kellen.”

Mr. Gunari stares into the camera speaking in his Romani accent…

Mr. Gunari: “Mr. Jeffries, the time has come to meet Minerva and as she always says? Her Heaven will become your Hell.”

Minerva starts to laugh as she walks off, Mr. Gunari glares into the camera before following her out….

--

Kellen Jeffries vs Minerva

This match... didn’t officially get started. Before Stephen Snuggs could ring the bell, Kellen (who likely caught wind of what Minerva said prior to the match) wasn’t in the mood to be anyones victim so he went on the attack first backing Minerva into the corner. Snuggs tried to pry Kellen off. The holder of the World/Global Title contract sneered at Snuggs. The ref exited the ring quickly not wanting any part of the mayhem. This gave Minerva an opening kick the kneecap of Kellen . He grabbed for the leg. Minerva drove double knees into him, laying him flat on the mat, she unleashed a flurry of rights and lefts. Kellen got his barings enough to push her off him. He mounted her, continued to reign down shots.

Like earlier, security rushed the ring to calm things down. Unlike earlier, they weren’t successful.

Kellen laid out security. So did Minerva. With the help out the way they went straight back to brawling. This persisted for a bit. Towards the end of the fight, Kellen tried to use his briefcase as a weapon to knock Minerva out. Thinking fast, Minerva sprayed her trademark mist into Kellen’s eyes blinding him. Minerva grabbed the briefcase, clocking him upside the head with it

Not done yet she slammed the briefcase into the kneecap of Kellen. In obvious pain he screamed. She dragged him to the nearest ring post. Went to the outside. She applied the ring post figure four wishing to do more harm to his knees. This persisted. Luckily for Kellen more security rushed down to the ring. Minerva let go of the hold. Before she left she slid back in the ring, licked Kellen’s face. With Mr. Gunari by her side, she left Kellen a broken mess.

Winner: No Contest

--

The show cuts backstage and opens inside of a locker room where Bella Downing and Katrina Lopez, collectively known as Illuminaughty, are sitting on a sofa. Katrina is browsing her phone while Bella sits with her head leant back on the couch. After a while, Bella sits up and sighs heavily.

Bella Downing: “Ugh, I hate this…”

Katrina looks up from her phone, puzzled, before putting the phone down.

Katrina Lopez: “You hate what?”

Bella gestures wildly with her hands, not really gesturing AT anything in particular, which doesn’t really help with Katrina’s confusion.

Bella Downing: “This! Not being booked, not DOING anything!”

Katrina chuckles a little as she realises what’s actually on Bella’s mind, relieved that it isn’t something serious at least.

Katrina Lopez: “Well, I guess you could have begged Tabs for a match or something. I hear people do that these days. I, however, will not be begging at her feet.”

Bella smirks.

Bella Downing: “I mean, I do find it rich that she’s dropping shade on the guy running Livewire for not booking people she considers stars, while ignoring the hottest new team on her own roster, but… I also get that there’s only so much airtime per show. I just wish we didn’t travel all this way just to SIT here!”

Katrina shrugs and looks up at Bella.

Katrina Lopez: “Come on, B. You know what to expect when Tabs went out of her way to draft almost every tag team she could lay her eyes on last month. But just for your enjoyment…”

Katrina hops to her feet and stands in a rigid pose.

Katrina Lopez: “I.. am… TabsBot… how can I be of… service… Bella.”

Bella bursts out laughing, unable to control herself and she even snorts a couple of times before she finally gets her laughter under control.

Katrina Lopez: “TabsBot has… done… a funny… TabsBot is… not impressed… by your laugh… ter!

Katrina drops the act and laughs, crossing her arms. She takes a step toward Bella and puts an arm around her waist.

Katrina Lopez: “You know, I don’t want to say be patient because I don;t want to be patient. I want us to fucking win it all, B. I don’t think anything can stop us from that, but us. But I know our time is going to come soon. As long as she gives us a chance. And if she doesn’t want to give us that chance, we’ll do everything we have to so that we force her hand. Except… let’s not give her any bad nicknames. I don’t want to pay any fines.”

Bella sighs, but nods her head. It’s obvious that Katrina is talking sense and she can’t argue with it.

Bella Downing: “Yeah… yeah, I know dude, I just… coming so close at Resurrection just made me want us to win those belts even more, you know?”

Katrina nods back and then smiles.

Katrina Lopez: “Yeah, but B… you earned that spot for this team before we were even a team. Now? You and I are going to earn it again. This time WE will earn it together. But this time we’re not going to take an L. The next time we’re in a match with those tag titles on the line, we’re taking them home with us.”

Bella looks up at Katrina, a grin slowly forming on her face that goes from ear to ear and after a second, she nods, a little more confidently than before.

Bella Downing: “Yeah, fuck it, you’re right dude. See, this is why I keep you around, you know how to drag me up whenever I hit the ground!”

Katrina grins before taking Bella by surprise as she drops down in Bella’s lap, laughing at the shock that registers on Bella’s face for a second before Bella laughs too.

Katrina Lopez: “That’s what makes us a hell of a partnership girl.”

Katrina boops Bella on the nose with her finger, playfully.

Katrina Lopez: “I pick you up when you’re down, and when I’m down, you drag me back to my feet too! So turn that frown upside down and enjoy the rest of the show. When it’s done, we can enjoy what Yokohama has to offer, okay?”

Katrina then quickly leans forward and kisses Bella on the end of her nose before jumping off her lap and throwing herself down on the sofa again. Bella smirks, a little flushed as she sits back more comfortably.

Bella Downing: “Can I legally drink here, or are you going to have to go to the bar all night again?”

Katrina looks unsure.

Katrina Lopez: “I actually have no idea… but if all else fails, just flash your rack and we’ll be fine?”

Bella smirks.

Bella Downing: “Any excuse to see me topless, dude…”

Katrina Lopez: “Of course… why else do you think I let you move in with me?”

Bella bursts out laughing again as Katrina simply grins innocently and Bella shakes her head before continuing to laugh as the scene slowly fades out.

--

The KAYL-TV logo flashes upon the screen. As it fades away, GCW World Champion Brittany Kayl can be seen walking through the backstage area. She moves towards the offices of Tabitha Silverstone, belt clutched close to her chest as she walks. As she does, she’s approached by Roderick Osborn.

Osborn: “Brittany Kayl!”

Kayl: “Hi, Roderick, how are y-... no.”

She stops herself.

Kayl: “Sorry, I can’t get caught up in pleasantries right now. Have you seen Tabitha?”

Osborn: “She’s not in her office, if that’s what you’re wondering. What business are you pursuing?”

Brittany sighs, clutching her belt closer.

Kayl: “It’s about this.”

Osborn: “I’m sure as Champion, you’ve got quite the line-up forming to face you.”

She smiles.

Kayl: “I do, and I’m happy about that. A Championship is only as strong as those who want to take it from you. But there’s been one voice echoing in my head since I won this and, if I’m honest… I would have never expected Minerva to be the type. I heard her remark that I was able to beat her in a triple threat, musing if I could do it in a one-on-one contest.”

Osborn: “And?”

Kayl: “And I WANT to take her up on that offer and prove that the answer is an emphatic “Yes”! But so far Tabitha has kind of kept her foot over the brake on it, so I was hoping to be able to grease the wheels.”

Osborn: “It’s still a lofty prospect, especially when tonight you’re taking on one-half of the World Tag Team Champions.”

Kayl: “Yeah… nice segue, by the way.”

Osborn: “I try.”

Kayl: “I’ve got a LOT of respect for D’Nae Moore. She came into GCW with a head full of steam, found herself put into a tag team with Miss America, an experiment if there ever was anything, and not only made a decent go of it, but they are unbeaten as a tag team. They’re World Champions, like I am. You have to respect that. But at the same time, I have to be confident in what I can do. I am the GCW World Champion. I was not given anything. I fought through the Civil War to get that shot. I fought through two of the very best at Resurrection to win the title. And I’m not going to let up now. Tonight, D’Nae is going to find herself in a spotlight… my spotlight. But, uh… I’ve got to keep looking for Tabitha. If you see her, tell her I’m looking for her.”

Brittany rushes off as Roderick waves. The scene shifts.

--

D’Nae Moore (champion) vs Brittany Kayl (champion)

Miss America was at ringside to support her tag team partner. Brittany obviously came alone.

Brittany and D’Nae spent the first five minutes being cautious, jockeying for position. D’Nae held her own, showing that she did do her homework on the World Champion. Experience did wind up being the ally of Britt. She built up solid momentum. Had D’Nae on the ropes. D’Nae opted to make her presence felt, not in an over the top way. Britt didn’t forget the encounter they had at the start of Miss America’s GCW tenure, the slight distraction allowed D’Nae kick Britt in the gut, and bring her down with a Rocker Dropper.

D’Nae slowed the pace down. Grinding Britt out. Scored a couple of two counts along the way.

Then Britt got her second wind. Got the engines going. Made her comeback. It looked like Miss America was going to hop on the ring apron to distract the ref. To the surprise of everyone, Twin Magic made their way down to ringside. This drew Miss America away from what she was tempted to do, negating any involvement she was considering. Neither D’Nae or Britt noticed anything, they were too busy countering each other's roll up attempts. Miss America did walk up the ramp to greet Twin Magic. Marie (or was it Kim) pointed at the tag title wrapped around Miss America’s waist. Miss America didn’t seem too amused.

Back in the ring, D’Nae went for her patanent drive by kick. Britt was able to avoid it. Wasting no time she hoisted D’Nae up. Held her in place. Transitioned in her brainbuster across the knee she calls, "My B*tch. Referee Jose Diaz dropped down to make the three count.

Winner: Brittany Kayl.

With the bell ringing, Twin Magic made their leave. Miss America went back to ringside to check on her partner. Britt just noticed Twin Magic leaving. Shrugged it off.

Suddenly, Tabitha Silverstone walks out on stage.

Silverstone: I heard you were looking for me.

Brittany nods.

Silverstone: I did get your message. Of course I have heard Minerva’s request for a one on one match, going as far as to accuse me of protecting you. Resurrection was supposed to settle things. Neither Minerva or Aubrey would be able to challenge you for the championship for the foreseeable future. Since I took this job I have been about the future, talents like Miss America, D’Nae, Bella. Katrina. Jody. The list goes on. New talent has been allowed to flourish. And you Britt, a woman who previous GMs across both shows failed to captize off your potential, I would like to believe me drafting you a year ago was for the best, look at you now, World Champion. I want to give you new fresh challenges moving forward... however--

Tabitha pauses

Silverstone: -- I can not ignore the opportunity presented in front of me. You and Minerva agree on one thing; both of you want to fight. Next Shotgun will be our last show in Japan. What better way to give the fans over here in Japan a main event they will remember. So. In two weeks, you and Minerva will face off... in a NON TITLE MATCH. That’s number one. Number two; if Minerva does beat you, that does not automatically mean she becomes your next challenger. I have plans for the person you will defend your World Championship against at Purgatory. It’s a person who was neglected by General Managers prior to me. This person is itching for a fight. I won’t make that announcement now. What is important is you and Minerva, one on one; in two weeks.

Tabitha walks away. Brittany nods. The crowd erupts with excitement. The Look” by Roxette plays as Britt continues to celebrate with the fans.

--

Backstage, Brooklyn Smith walks with purpose down a long hallway. She comes to a lounge where several wrestlers are gathered, socializing. Brook looks around and sees her target. In a corner, Chantelle Chambers sits talking with her manager, The Brod, and the other members of The Sovereign. Brooklyn takes a deep breath and approaches Chantelle.

Brooklyn: "Chantelle."

Chantelle turns, spotting Brooklyn. Chambers smiles.

Chantelle: "Hello Brooklyn. How are you feeling?"

Brooklyn: "I'm feeling pretty good, thanks. Can I speak with you privately? Maybe in the hall?"

Chantelle: "This sounds serious. Sure."

Chantelle stands to follow Brook, and The Brod stands, as well, causing Smith to stop in her tracks.

Brooklyn: "Alone?"

Chantelle: "It's okay, Broddy. Brooklyn and I can talk without a chaperone."

The Brod nods and sits back down, and the two women step out into the hallway. Chantelle turns to Smith, looking a bit concerned now.

Chantelle: "So, what's going on?"

Brook pauses, choosing her words carefully.

Brooklyn: "Tonight's main event. The four of you in Sovereign against Jody Rainer..."

Chantelle: "What about it?"

Brooklyn: "I don't understand why you are going through with it. Why not tell Tabitha you refuse to take part in such a match? For God's sake, you're Chantelle Chambers! What's Tabitha going to do?"

Chantelle: "I'm sorry, Brook, but I'm not going to do that."

Brooklyn: "Why the hell not? What could you possibly get out of a 4-on-1 mugging? You're a four time World Champion! You're the face of GCW! This is so beneath you! I just don't get it."

Chantelle: “You don’t have to get it!”

Brooklyn almost takes a step back as Chantelle snaps at her, but the Bombshell catches herself, working to ease tensions.

Chantelle: “It’s simple… Jody disrespected me, okay? He called me a kiss-ass for trying to lay fertile ground for my girls to grow. He ran down my accomplishments. He did everything he could to denigrate my name. After everything I’ve done here… everything I’ve given to GCW, do you know how much that bothers me?”

Brooklyn: “Enough to practically mug the guy?”

Chantelle: “Look, I have to lay an example down. The Jody Rainer’s of the world can’t be allowed to think they can just waltz into this company… into MY company… and run me down because they think it makes them big shots. So Jody’s punishment is just the first step. The next Jody Rainer that comes along will suffer the same. And the next. And the next. And the next one after that!”

Brooklyn: “Chantelle…”

Chantelle: “No! Don’t interrupt me, Brook! At least give me this! I am going to set a pattern down so that, maybe somewhere down the line, I don’t have to worry about correcting insolent nobodies like Jody because the Jody Rainer’s will stop the overcompensating assholes from uttering my name! That group… they’ll know EXACTLY why they’re acting and what they’re trying to avoid. The next group after that? They’ll simply stop the disrespect for reasons they don’t even know.”

Brooklyn shakes her head at Chantelle.

Brooklyn: “You’re treating them like monkeys?

Chantelle laughs.

Chantelle: “That’s a good way of putting it… I mean, it’s not like Jody has proven to have the mental capacity of anything more.”

Brooklyn: “I don’t get it. I’m sorry, Chantelle… I still don’t get it.”

Chantelle shakes her head.

Chantelle: “It’s not for you to get, Brooklyn. It’s for me to get. Please, just stay out of our way.”

Brooklyn: “Or what?”

She steps closer to Chantelle, who lifts her head, the two mere inches from each other.

Chantelle: “You don’t want me to answer that.”

Chantelle moves around Brooklyn, exiting the scene as Brooklyn stands watching her, shaking her head.

--

Backstage….

As the rest of the Sovereign get ready for a 4-1 Handicap Match, Chanel Hunter in her light blue and blue wrestling gear, long hair hanging down and nails polished a matte sky blue, Chanel has the X-Division Championship over her shoulder, Trinity Street is there wearing black pleather pants, boots and a white halter top, her hair hanging down and nails polished black. The fiery Hunter looks up at Trinity, seemingly annoyed…

Chanel: This is bullshit, the guy is a fucking asshole, I beat him by myself, so did Chantelle, what is the point of this? To beat up a hobo in broad daylight? That is what it comes down to girl. He is just wasting our time, I want to start climbing the ladder, I want what they have had, I want my piece of the pie, you know? I want my opportunities this title is no fluke. Instead we are pretty much beating this guys ass tonight and well…. I don’t mind it, don’t get me wrong, I just want to move on from this clown.”

Trinity: “In due time love, trust me on this, he earned this Handicap Match, four on one? He has no prayer in winning, so don’t worry about it. Matter of fact, he has no allies or friends, he acts this way toward everyone. He has no one to blame but himself. He was lucky at Resurrection, but at the Draft show you proved that, now he is angry, he wants some redemption sure, but at what price? Stick to your guns, flower. Everything will fall into place; I promise you that.”

Chanel always trusted and listened to Trinity, she knew that the Matriarch of Monarchy would never let her down or send her astray, she was right…. Chanel needed to be patient, go out there and beat Jodie’s ass and let it be. Slowly standing up with the belt and entrance jacket, Trinity places her hands on Chanel’s shoulders…

Trinity: “It has been a rough five years, I get that but we are over the hump, whether it was the SCW, UWA, Chimera, Japan, Mexico or here in GCW, it doesn’t matter, all those experiences were building blocks for the woman you are today, you took a longer road, but it is nothing but up, from here, alright?”

Chanel: “Alright, I get it but let me tell you one thing, do not hold it against me when I beat this asshole within an inch of his life. I hate him, he embarrassed me at Resurrection and then he tried to take me out afterwards, but I didn’t let that happen. I don’t like being upstaged, by anybody, I also want the Sovereign to work, we were all concentrating on ourselves, we are sisters, this is a unit, a family, I want to keep it that way and go out there tonight and do it like a family, kicking the dirt off this hobo once and for all. You know why, right?”

Trinity smirks…

Trinity: “You Can’t Touch This?”

Chanel: “Damn right girl.”

The two high five, as Chanel smiles, and Trinity winks, getting ready for handicap match tonight.

--

The Sovereign (Chanel Hunter, Kat Kelly, Chantelle Chambers & Aubrianna Powers) vs Jody Rainer.

Safe to say the odds were not in Jody’s favor. Jody was in the ring first. All four ladies of Sovereign walked down to the ring like they were indeed the cock of the walk. What they didn’t expect was for Jody to run at the ropes full steam ahead, flying through the middle rope to catch them off guard. He managed to take down Chantelle and Kat Kelly first. Aubrey and Chanel immediately started laying in on Jody. The adrenaline rush he was feeling was enough for him to power out the mauling. Grab Aubrey, toss her into the barricade. This left Chanel and Jody one on one for the time being. Both made their way inside the ring. Chanel wasn’t alone for long. The recovered Chantelle and Kat came in from behind, chop blocking Jody’s knees. Aubrey followed up when she entered the fray. Kicking a downed Jody in the back of the head.

All four women pummeled, kicked a downed Jody refusing to let up. Referee Malcolm Stride was finally able to maintain some type of order. Officially, Aubrianna started the match for her team as the bell rang.

As you would expect The Sovereign took turns beating Jody into the ground. They took there time knowing they could end the match whenever they wished. There were a few glimpses of hope for Jody throughout. The numbers game would become the albatross he couldn’t shake.

Unexpectedly, Brooklyn Smith walked down to the ring having enough of the odds perpetrated against Jody. Chantelle noticed Brooklyn. She hopped down from the ring apron. Brooklyn could be caught saying “This isn’t right, Chantelle. What happened to you?” The self professed GCW’s Greatest Creation was not swayed by Brooklyn’s call for fairness.

In the meantime, Jody managed to grab hold of Chanel, ran her into Kat Kelly who flew off the apron. Jody turned to Aubrey to create some distance, Aubrey seeing it coming hopped off the apron. This gave Chanel enough time to recover to drop Jody with a backstabber. Chanel tags Aubrey in. She immediately connects with an Asai Moonsault. Kat returns to the apron. Aubrey tags her in. She patiently waits for Jody to return to his feet. Bam. #SuperkickSoiree. By this time Chanelle returned to the ring apron. Kat tagged her in. Chantelle elevated Jody up enough so she could connect with #ALLEYESONME.

Chantelle went for the cover while looking at Brooklyn.

Chantelle lifted Jody’s shoulders off the mat. Chantelle tagged Chanel in.

Chanel patiently waits for Jody to recover. When he does, Velvet Revolver right to the face. And with that, Sovereign finally decided to end this.

Winners: The Sovereign.

Brooklyn immediately slid into the ring to shield Jody for any more punishment from The Sovereign. Satisfied that the job was complete, all four women left the ring. Brooklyn stared back in Chantelle’s direction, disappointed that her former rival would sink this low. The show ends with Kat and Chanel holding up their respective championships. Chantelle and Aubrey pose to cap off another night of The Sovereign standing tall.