Shotgun 09.13 <results>

randy

Shotgun 09.13 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Shotgun - September 7th, 2020 (TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts)

[We cut to the team known as Scream Machine; Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade, sitting outside the hallway close to gorilla. Both sporting their ring gears and respective entrance jackets; Mara with her shades on her face, Siouxsie with the Chucky doll draped over her neck.]

Mara: No need to go into specifics over what happened at Purgatory. Match 1 in this Best of Five and Scream Machine just didn’t get the job done. We know it. We like to think we can win every match because we generally do. Every now and then, we slip up. We lose. We take it like medicine. It sucks. We hate it. We HATE losing. Then the next day, accept it, we move forward, we get our asses back in the gym and we better. And we make sure the next time we’re in the ring, whoever we’re facing feels just how pissed we are.

[Mara sneers.]

Mara: Luckily for us, our opponents are the same as the last match. Wrestling’s Most Wanted. You got Game 1. We called out shot and said that this would be a sweep. And you responded. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if we lose this match, that would dig a bigger hole for us. No one wants to go down 0-2.

[Mara takes out a deep breath.]

Mara: It’s been long enough for Scream Machine to be without Tag Team gold. When we say Best Tag Team in wrestling, it’s because we are. However, I feel like the longer we go without the gold, the more people have started to question that. Question not just us being the best tag team but the idea that we are two of the best in general. And so while we’re pissed and angry and upset that we dropped the first match of this series to you bitches WMW, this match and every match going forward is a perfect chance for Sio and I to remind everyone that we are the Best tag Team in the business. We are the two of the best in the company, in wrestling, period. When shit gets hard, this is where we dig in and we really show why. We’ve done it before and we’ll do it tonight. We can’t lose this. We know what’s at stake. This is where we dig deep, we pull out everything we have and we give you hell inside that ring.

[Mara looks at Sio before looking back at the camera.]

Mara: We’re ready to go.

[Siouxsie Blade doesn’t look happy at all, just her pacing back and forth.]

Siouxsie: SO they got me at Purgatory, I get it, maybe we walked in there a little too confident, ever since the Rising Tide, suddenly we are not the team to beat anymore, how funny is that, right? No, because you don’t see me laughing. We are better than Wrestling’s Most Wanted, and…. And we have four more chances to prove it. Mara was right, I don;t think anyone thinks we are the best anymore. Since Resurrection when the Tide first cried their way to the tag titles and then defeated us, we have been on a downward spiral, and I’m not going to stand here and play anymore, matter of fact, I’m going to look you right in the eye and say that we ARE going to win this series and remind everyone just how fucking good we really are. Talking to Charles, he had to tell me that after I was pinned at Purgatory, I needed to bring back the old Soiuxsie, the woman that was violent, the one who would eat queenies alive for breakfast and little bitches like Kendra and Hannah for a bedtime snack. Look at me…… I SAID LOOK AT ME!

[Blade gets right up to the camera, her green eyes glaring and narrowing.]

Siouxsie: Tonight? This isn’t a wrestling match, it’s a fucking fight and if you think for one second that what happened at Purgatory will happen again, no, we are going to be tied one to one. I don’t care how, why or when, I swear to whoever you two cunts pray to, I’m going to rip you apart and not even Charles or Mara are going to talk me out of it. Don’t run, matter of fact, stay and play with us. No REFUSE, RESIST or RECLAIM….. Just straight up murder.

[Siouxsie storms off as Mara looks on with a smirk on her face, lowering her glasses and winking at the camera.]

--

Match 2 in Best of Five
Scream Machine vs Wrestling’s Most Wanted

Before the bell rang, Scream Machine jumped Wrestling’s Most Wanted from behind as they made their entrance. Asserting themselves as the aggressors early, Mara and Sio knew what was at stake tonight. Going down 0-2 wasn’t an ideal situation. They managed to isolate Hannah Myers. Stephen Snuggs urged the action to resume in the ring. With Mara and Sio rolling Hannah into the ring, the bell officially rang. Just as Scream Machine prepared to unleash somemore 2-1 action, Kendra entered the ring to even the odds up.

Kendra gave Hannah a much needed break. The former Global Champion did hold her own for a little bit. Scream Machine did swing the momentum back in their direction. Destined remained on Scream Machine’s side of the ring for a good chunk of time. She fought valiantly. Hannah urge her partner on for the tag. Scream Machine was too relentless. Eventually Destiny did tag in Hannah. She used the hot tag to her advantage.

In the end, Hannah Myers was sandwiched with knee strikes to the back and front of her head by Sio and Mara completing the Death Scream. With the academic one, two, three, Scream Machine evens up the score in the Best of Five

Winners: Scream Machine

Wrestling’s Most Wanted- 1
Scream Machine- 1

--

Mariah: “This is unacceptable!”

The shrill tones of the blonde bombshell known by the single name of Mariah, can be heard throughout the backstage area.

Mariah: “I have THE MOST impressive victory at Purgatory… I beat THREE… count ‘em… THREE former World Champions and Slade, a former X-Division Champion… while making sure my tag team partner didn’t RUIN my night, and now I don’t even get a celebration in my honor? This is preposterous!”

Mariah crosses her arm and shakes her head.

Mariah: “It’s SO not fair! HERstory Makers got to have their celebration on Livewire! Why shouldn’t I get the chance to celebrate myself tonight!? Is the show THAT packed?”

As the scene fans back, we can see that Mariah is outside of Tabitha Silverstone’s office. As she rants at the closed door, two of her manservants fan her with oversized feathers.

Mariah: “I just feel… look, I know you run a tight ship and I respect that so much. But I’m ready! Strap a rocket to me because I am going places! I know I can handle it… just give me a chance to prove it!”

Looking at the door, and seeing it not open, Mariah gets fed up.

Mariah: “Well… FINE! Let’s go!”

She motions to her manservants to follow her as she storms off in one direction. As she steps back out of sight, coming into the scene is Tabitha Silverstone, who was apparently not in her office. The scene shifts.

--

The stars and stripes. Old Glory. Betsy Ross’ flag. However you put it, the symbol of the United States of America flies proudly on the screen. As it does, Miss America steps forward, clad in her ring gear. Standing, she salutes.

Miss America: “Ladies and gentlemen of this great nation, tonight I stand before you changed. I am changed because at Purgatory, me and D’Nae Moore were felled in our defense of the GCW World Tag Team Championships. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but I wish to assure each and every one of you that this is not the end. On the contrary…”

Miss America smiles.

Miss America: “This is merely a setback. Because this is the United States of America! The Founding Fathers did not fight for the freedom to live out from under the thumb of British rule for us to accept our lot and not attempt to better ourselves. This is the LAND of OPPORTUNITY for that reason! So I am not going to accept the loss of these Championships as the end of my time in this company. This is merely an opportunity to continue moving forward! I, Miss America, intend on taking advantage of EVERY opportunity presented to me. I will not wait for fortune to find me again… no. Like the Founding Fathers, I will create my OWN fortune… I will course my OWN destiny… and I will take opportunity. God bless America!”

She proudly smiles again, saluting as the scene fades back onto Old Glory, then out...

--

Akeem The Supreme In Action

The opponent for Akeem? Twinkletoes McFingerbang. Making his second appearance on GCW television (the first in June), as has become his custom, he pointed at Akeem. Akeem dropped him dead to rights in the ring with his Brazzilan Kick. Akeem thumped his chest. He went to pick up McFingerbang. Robert Downey, the referee, waved up the match letting everyone know McFingerbang can’t control.

Winner: Akeem The Supreme

Akeem thumped his chest. He pointed at McFingerbang reenforcing that this is his handiwork as the scene fades to black.

--

Backstage we find Julia Braddock standing backstage by herself. The beautiful blonde is dressed in a black dress skirt, matching black blazer, and a silk white blouse underneath. The Kensington Knockout is perched atop black high heeled patent leather pumps. A stoic gaze is etched across her lovely features as she stares into the camera, yet she gives off an aura of confidence. And why shouldn't she? She is coming off of a huge victory at Purgatory. Momentum is back on her side.

Julia: I suppose this is where I start bragging or gloating about my win at Purgatory. Or maybe I can complain about how my talent was wasted in a battle royal? If you expect that to happen then don't hold your breath. That's not me. That's not Julia Braddock. Maybe it was Chastity, but it isn't Julia Braddock. I recognize and understand the reason I am here is my passion for this sport and for you fans out there who are equally as passionate about watching a great show!

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background.

Julia: What I will do instead is focus on moving forward. And as I move forward I cannot help but take notice of the dark times Global Championship Wrestling have entered into. Gang warfare has become the norm, manipulations and deceptions have become the popular tool to achieving the desired result. This while my sister, Glory, refuses to step in and do anything about it. I suppose she enjoys watching the chaos and carnage in her company, because it brings in rating and that equals cash. Or maybe she's just too damn focused on herself than to worry about us?! It doesn't matter, because even if she were paying attention she would most certainly approve of what's been going on lately. Her mantra lately has been win by any means necessary...

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: ...but that is NOT the Braddock way! Now I am not going to stand here and pretend to be some hero. I'm not going to arrogantly call myself a light in the darkness, because god knows I haven't exactly been a saint myself, but I can promise each and every one of you this much, and this goes out as a word of warning to everyone who currently sits atop the Shotgun Brand, those who think they can run this place into the ground, those who think they can mold this wonderful place into their sick and twisted image. My name is Julia Braddock and I am coming for you! I am coming for your spot! I will TAKE your spot and I will do so the right way, the Braddock way! So enjoy your time while it lasts, enjoy these dark times while it lasts, because your darkness will come to a sudden end. And if I have to be the one to do it then so be it.

She smirks.

Julia: I am not here to just be happy and content where I am at. I am here to make an impact, to regain my top spot, and restore the Shotgun Brand, and maybe even GCW itself, back to what it once was. Purgatory was merely a first step. My question is, who wants to be number two?

Braddock walks away.

--

Slade Merriman and Brooklyn Smith vs The Soviet Gingers

This was a one sided affair. Slade was pissed. Every right to be. The repeated attacks on Brooklyn by Jody has weighed on his mind. So he took that anger out on Anatasia and Karina. Not wanting to have all the fun he tagged in Brooklyn. She capped off a dominating performance by locking Anatasia in “The Hammer Comes Down” submission, making her tap in short order.

Winners: Slade Merriman and Brooklyn Smith

Slade and Brooklyn hug. Both stand on guard in the event Jody made an appearance. He didn’t come out to play.

--
Backstage we find "The Phoenix" Marie Annabelle Jones stretching in final preparation for the tag team match later on tonight, a match that pairs her with her identical twin sister "The Woman Scorned" Kimberly Williams to face off against Chanel Hunter and Kat Kelly of The Sovereign. They did battle once already at Purgatory, for the X Division and Heritage Championships respectively, but they failed to obtain the victory. Marie seems to be intense and focused on turning things around tonight. It is then that she is interrupted when Kimberly Williams comes barging happily into the room with a wide grin on her face.

Kimberly: It's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight!

Jones sighs as she stands up. Her twin is running circles around her.

Kimberly: Risin' up to the challenge of our rival!

Marie: Kim...

Kimberly: And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night!

Marie: KIM!

With that sudden and loud shout, "The Woman Scorned" is startled into silence. She stops, turns, and stares sweetly and innocently at Marie.

Kimberly: What's wrong sis?

Marie: You need to be serious, Kim. Tonight is a must win.

Kimberly: Yeah that's what everyone says. Is that some kinda requirement? You have to say "this is a must win" in order to be a wrestler? Seriously, babe, must win is soooooo overused. Can't ya think of something more original?

Jones sighs.

Marie: Maybe it is, but the idea of "must win" is true in this case. You and I had opportunities to leave with singles gold at Purgatory but we both failed. Tonight is our chance to stay in the championship picture but we need to beat the champions in order to do that. We need to prove to the world, and specifically The Sovereign, that they are not the end all be all and they do not make the rules around here.

Kimberly smirks.

Kimberly: You know me, I'm always down for some fun, but when the time comes to be serious you also know I'm as deadly as there is. So yeah, lets go out there and kick some ass.

Marie embraces Kim in a tight hug.

Marie: Yeah, lets do this!

--

The "Anti-Machine" David Gibson In Action

David Gibson took on local talent Ceno Smith. As expected this wasn’t much of a contest. In what should have been under a minute flat, Gibson took three minutes too long to systematically break down Ceno with a variety of suplexes.

He finally ended Ceno’s misery with “The Ace of Spades” (Vertical Suplex Piledriver).

Winner: David Gibson.

David wasted no time grabbing a microphone. He said that Langley Lohan had a receipt coming for the beating she gave him prior to Purgatory. That the destruction will continue until he gets his hands on her.

--

Backstage….

Chanel Hunter in her light blue and dark blue wrestling gear, with the X-Division Championship draped over her shoulder, is sitting down in the locker room. She is alone for the moment, before slowly looking up at the camera…

Chanel: “Twin Magic, isn’t it bad enough that neither Kat nor myself knew who exactly we were facing? How many times have women like us been disrespected? I know from the very beginning since I have been wrestling, it has always been a struggle to get respect anywhere I am, that is why I hate every single person I come in contact with not named the Sovereign. I started in Chimera, the Valkyrie Division and I ran it. I went to the SCW and allowed my partners and I to fall into the unsure and lost at Rise to Greatness. I went to the UWA, won the Tag Team Championship, then shortly after left with a contract dispute. I ended up in Mexico and Japan, took three tours in Australia and Europe, went back to Japan all of this for THREE LONG YEARS. Trinity called me, she said it was time for me to come back and the ultimate goal is to become THE GCW World Champion. See, the X-Division title is a good start, but I want more. Twin Magic represent what I always wanted to be, successful in the SCW and GCW. Former World Champions, they made a name for themselves, Marie was the Crown Jewel for Silas in the UWA and Kim was the crazy SCW United States Champion who defeated Bree Lancaster, the former World Champion. Do I have those accolades? No.”

Brushing her hair back, Chanel finally looks up at the camera…

Chanel: “At Purgatory, I beat one, Kat the other, but this time we get to defeat both. See, these are the type of women that I will continue to put down under my boot and show you all just why I am the bitch that will run this place sooner rather than later. I personally do not care what you think of me, but Marie and Kim? They will learn tonight that I AM THE FUTURE. I may have been a late bloomer, made some really bad career choices and decisions, and while I do not regret it, these experiences made me a stronger person and a better wrestler. There is also one woman that I refuse to fail, Trinity Street. She is the reason why I am here; the Sovereign is very much the unit I knew they would be. This time though, GCW needs to be reminded why I am and will always be the very best in the GCW…. And Marie, Kim? Twins or not, there will be NO MAGIC. Instead? You won’t be able to TOUCH THIS.”

Chanel stands, just then Trinity shows up, placing her arm around her shoulder and nodding, leading her out of the locker room where Kat Kelly joins up with them ready to take on Twin Magic.

--

Twin Magic vs The Sovereign (Kat Kelly and Chanel Hunter)

Kim and Marie were motivated to redeem themselves after their collective losses to The Sovereign at Purgatory. Kim and Marie did start the match off hot. It didn’t take long until Chanel and Kat seized control. Their strategy was clear. Isolate Kim. Mitigate her zaniness. For the most part the strategy worked. Marie did get the hot tag. The action clearly picked up. The end of the match came when Stephen Snuggs was busy trying to get Chanel Hunter out the ring. Kat dropped Marie Jones with the #SuperKickSoiree. Only to be met with Kim William’s Shadowblade (running knee). Kim rolled Marie out the ring. The illegal twin covered Kat. By the time the referee counted two, Chanel tried her best to get back in the ring. Was a shade too late when Snuggs slapped the mat for three.

Winners: Twin Magic.

Kim swiftly rolled out the ring to avoid the wrath of Chanel. Chanel turned to Snugg yelling at him that Kim was the illegal twin. Kim helped Marie up. She assisted her up the ramp. Kim was telling Marie they won. Inside the ring, it looked like Chanel was going to clock the ref. Kat, who by this point is up on her feet, prevents Chanel from doing something that would likely be costly.

Snuggs exits the ring. Kim waves at The Sovereign as the scene fades.

--

Minerva is seen backstage, leaning against the wall in a darker part of the arena. Mr. Gunari standing next to her, another woman with a black hat is behind him, as the camera pans to Minerva she slowly speaks in her eerie and calm, yet seductive tone…

“It seems like this week is about story time, and while I have always loved a good tall tale, narrated to me by my mother when I was a little girl, it was the unforgettable moments that I shared dear with her, and the ones I cherish most, but in the greatest memories growing up, they are flooded by those which remind me of just how cruel and cold this world is. There are narratives created to fulfill fantasies and delusions, those who tell them do it for one single purpose, self-preservation. We are all sellers of our own legacies, prodigies, and heritage. Never showing weakness, standing tall and strong for who we are and why we fight, these are the makeup of visionaries, dreamers, and idealists, an endless allegory so common that it is repeated in loop, over and over. What we hear and what we see are comparable to the anecdote foretold by every single person living and those we call Champions in the GCW. The fantastical fabrication of fiction passed on as reality not only sickens me, it is downright insulting. The times of “Fake News” and deception have stepped up to the forefront outside the confines of our little sanctuary, accepted globally by the uneducated and weak, those who have no interest in learning the basis of facts over opinions, only taking in what they want to hear. It is quite deplorable and regrettable to keep living life itself under a guise….

Sooner or later they will be unmasked and the damaging, disastrous accuracy of what is really going on will be unfolded for everyone to see. I have never delved into the deviation and dishonesty, standing my ground, peppered with insults and criticism, told I am the one who is a faux, or some whiny bitch that can’t accept the current state of everything which surrounds me, but that has never been the case, see I am about reform, I have always talked about evolution, and if by force or by my words alone, I will continue the battle even if it leads me down into a puddle of my own blood, if I don’t like it, you will know about it. Don’t you see, what I am faced with now is not adversity or another challenging roadblock that will hold me back from accomplishing my goals, oh no, it is the same faces in the same places who adorn themselves in a riveting act of perseverance and moxie, because they want you to believe in the struggle, a copious tackling of the fight in front of them, for everyone wants to be looked upon as the hero, the gallant, an exemplar to the rest of the roster because they yearn, no they need the attention as anything they do mean nothing without an audience….

I introduce to you Brittany Kayl.

This is a woman who wants everyone to believe that in order for her existence to continue in a very porous and blathering way with her little slandering falsehoods, that she is living a dream like the rest of us and she only wants a chance to prove herself as Champion after her lucky win at Resurrection, going through the same roads traveled I did, forgetting I also won a Civil War match. This blonde Barbie wants to honor the family and become the third Kayl to accomplish so much in the annuls of wrestling….

Let that sink in for a moment before passing judgment on me, allow for her words to resonate within your thoughts, so provoking in its exaggerations and canard it almost makes me want to cry, yet I cannot stop shaking my head and rolling my eyes. It doesn’t take a genius to see what is happening here, what we are witnessing is another self-entitled pretty girl turning this all into a huge demanding and honorable test where she will be showered with praise, pump and circumstance much like Aubrianna Powers has, yet did they do that with me when I won the Championship? No, Tabitha Silverstone scoffed and tried to change me, for it seemed like they had to begrudgingly accept it, this is how it works around here and now it’s not bad enough so many dolls and pretty girls like Kayl who have puttered for years, already get every chance to succeed and every opportunity to claim the gold, now suddenly this has become the Little Train That Could, and everyone is supposed to buy into it? Don’t insult my intelligence, you’re nowhere near on my level and I proved it within a year that took you how long, Brittany? The match stipulation of the Triple Threat worked in your favor, sneaking up behind me when I took down Aubrianna Powers, how honorable.

How amazingly daft it is of you to paint this picture, not alone though, it seems like everyone does, no one wants to admit what is really happening, constructing their own views, pawning them off as nothing short than an arrogant take on authenticity where it is all in a Barbie House, everything is nothing short of perfect, the good guys win, the bad guys lose and the dramatic account through this persons eyes has a fitting and happy ending, a great pitch for a Netflix series. People like me on the other hand are looked down as nothing more than the antagonist, I am a popular choice for a villain, created like a Jack Kirby novel to enhance and articulate the amazing feats of one, Brittany Kayl, for this is what every person who watches her speeches is buying?

No, even they are not this pathetic.

Now comes the true story, the one that NEEDS to be told, not WANTS to be narrated, in such a superficial existence, playing into the lore of lies. Are we going to travel down this path, Brittany? Okay, let me take you into the realm of the one thing you obviously pay no attention to during your entire little diatribe the last time we faced…

Factuality.”

Minerva slowly stands up as Mr. Gunari nods and stands to the side as she looks into the camera with her icy blue eyes….

“Talking about roads I had known? Telling the world that wants to sympathize with you that this SIX-year journey that took me less than a year when I came here was your badge of honor? The right to the Championship because if you bitch and tweet long enough people will listen, right? Your talent will never be in question, it’s your intelligence, the approach, the makeup of what I see as a woman too mentally weak to be a World Champion.

Let me get something straight here too, Brittany, I get it, you want to put words in my mouth to up the ante and make everyone see you as some underdog hero, it’s not working. What you continue to miss is the meaning of this all, which is now nothing more than a defense mechanism. Well after all that rubbish, I must ask, have you not watched what I have done all over the world in this business win or lose? If you haven’t shame on you because that is exactly what I am going to do to you. I have never cared about the rules, I don’t do this for glory, I do it for satisfaction. If I am hungry, I eat and right now I’m famished. All I can think about is ripping your face apart, licking the blood off your forehead and rubbing myself against that body before I hoist you up, and everything including Atlas Falls. See, you can claim you beat me under the same rules I had, continue telling everyone I am jealous you’re the champion when Tabitha won’t give me a shot afraid I will beat you one on one, because I will ALWAYS be the Wrestler of the Year, here. The biggest mistake you made, is convincing yourself that I am not on your level and this entire time all this was about you, for not all those who are wandering are lost…

This was always by design.

Every Barbie, I have had to take a back seat to my entire time here in the GCW thanks to Tabitha, you are no different. I have been the supporting character for quite some time, Brittany, until I started to star in my own roles.

This was never about your story bitch; it has always been about mine.

Keep running your mouth, keep lying to yourself and shaming the family. I don’t care about your legacy, I don’t want you Kayl’s hogging up everything, for that is all I have ever done is watched, trapped here or there, well no more. You want to see direction? Then turn around and save yourself.

If not?

I am running you over as this fairy tale of yours Brittany has only one finale….

What I make of it.

For Violent delights have violent ends.

You may be inseparable with the title and the GM will not let me wrestle you for it, but I will have one thing you won’t, justification when I pin you in the middle of the ring and remind everyone who the REAL World Champion is. My father once told me, never turn your back on someone you respect….

… Or are afraid of.”

Minerva slowly turns her back to the camera, as Mr. Gunari and the mysterious woman nods.

“Eat my words and swallow my sentences, bitch.”

Minerva doesn’t turn back around, instead lowers her head…

Fade To Black

--

The scene opens up with the camera focused squarely on the GCW World Championship belt, the shining faceplate of the top Championship in the company glimmering under the spotlight.

Brittany Kayl: “Resurrection 2020 was the greatest night of my career.”

The scene pans backwards, showing Brittany Kayl sitting in a reclining chair next to the belt, her feet propped up as she smiles.

Kayl: “The bright lights… the jam-packed arena… the atmosphere when I stood in the middle of the ring and lifted this Championship above my head knowing that I had gone through EVERY obstacle put in front of me to do so was a feeling that… it’s indescribable! Only people who have been in that position know what I’m talking about and, even then, to have gone through it after six years of working and waiting for that moment?”

She smiles breathlessly, reaching over as she lifts the Championship up. She brings her feet down as she holds it.

Kayl: “It was all worth it. But no sooner had the company packed up it’s rings and it’s stage and prepared for the next shows than I had to LISTEN to Minerva’s attempt to undermine my victory.”

Brittany nods her head, a bitter tongue in her cheek as she recalls her feelings.

Kayl: “I get that Minerva is a proud athlete. I get that she cares DEEPLY about her image and her reputation. And I get that me pinning her on that night must not have sat well. But to immediately go out in public and QUESTION if I could do one on one what I just did in a triple threat? She made an overt attempt to cut my reign off at it’s legs by merely SUGGESTING that I was unworthy. And so, where we are tonight? This was always going to happen. Minerva and I in the ring was written in the stars! And tonight, I’m going to prove my point…”

Brittany lifts the Championship closer to her, looking directly into the camera.

Kayl: “Minerva, I respect what you do in the ring. I respect how you juggle GCW and your other company commitments, but that’s not me. You are, in part, why I said I would NEVER compete in another company… NEVER appear on another company’s broadcasts… so long as I am GCW Champion. I represent THIS company, and I represent it better than anyone else could. My heart is here. Yours? Well… do you have a heart to begin with, Minerva?”

She smirks, holding the belt close to her face.

Kayl: “This is the closest you’ll get this again so long as I am Champion. And I plan on my reign being a long, fruitful one because me and the Championship…?”

Looking to the belt and with a slight moment’s hesitation, Brittany traces her tongue along the plate of the belt. She looks back to the camera with a smile on her face.

Kayl: “We’re something of a package deal now. Get used to it.”

The camera slowly fades...

Main Event
Non Title
Minerva vs Brittany Kayl

This match has been months in the making. Kellen was the reason it didn’t happen the last time.

With him out the way, how will Minerva versus Brittany Kayl end?

Both women showed how evenly matched they were. For the first five minutes of the match no one gained a definitive edge over the other. Both clearly wanted to show who the better woman was in a one on one setting. In minute six, Brittany Kayl took control briefly with she brought Minerva to the mat with a T-Bone suplex. She worked Minerva’s back over, slowing the pace of the contest down. Keeping away from Minerva’s ability to strike hard. Brittany rarely went to the top rope, rarely. She tried a crossbody, Minerva got out the way. From that point forward, Minerva grinded Brittany. Was less about outwrestling the World Champion. She wanted to assert her will over a woman she claims Tabitha has been trying to protect. Brittany did mount a comeback. Everything was swinging in the world champions direction.

Towards the end of the match it devolved into a stalemate. Brittany hoisted Minerva up in the air. Held her in place. Whether she staled the suplex to transition into a traditional brainbuster or her modified brainbuster across the knee she calls My Bitch, the world will never know. MInerva floated over. In an instant, transitioned into a backslide Brittany Kayl for the three count outta nowhere.

Winner: Minerva.

Brittany was overcome with shock, surprised she got caught with the backslide. Minerva slithers out the ring to join Mr. Gunari. Minerva can be heard saying “got you.” Brittany tipped her cap to Minerva. Malcolm Stride hands Brittany the World Title. The show closes with Brittany holding the World title above her head to remind Minerva that she may have beaten her tonight but she is still the World Champion.