Shotgun 09.18 <results>

randy

Shotgun 09.18 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 pm

The opening guitar riffs to "Cat Tongue" blares over the PA system. The lights immediately flicker with the beat of the song. The crowd buzzes as the song kicks into gear. Storming through the curtains is Mara Kade, dressed in a black leather jacket, her trademark shades on her face and Siouxsie Blade, sporting black and red overalls with a Chucky doll draped on the back of her neck. The two have their respective GCW World Tag Team belts draped over their shoulders. They look at one another before Mara walks down the ramp. Siouxsie then follows.

Robert E Lee: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, the NEW GCW World Tag Team Champions…..Mara Kade. Siouxsie Blade. THIS. IS. SCREEEEEEAMM. MAAAACHINE!

The crowd buzzes as Siouxsie flashes her belt to the camera before shoving Chuck onto the lenses. When that’s cleared and Siouxsie is past view, Mara holds up her belt to the camera. .
Mara marches past the camera, joining Siouxsie at ringside. The two look around before Mara climbs up on the apron while Siouxsie hops on the adjacent apron. Mara wants for the hook to start before climbing up the turnbuckle before raising her arms as Siouxsie, right next to her on the apron, stretches her arms out. The crowd buzzes as Scream Machine holds their championships up high. Mara hops off as Siouxsie then enters the ring. The two go on opposite sides of the ring and then raise their titles up high to the crowd again, drawing both cheers and boos. Mara and Siouxsie meet each other in the ring and look at their titles. Both grab their respective titles, sit a few feet back, before clanging the both of them together. Both Mara and Siouxsie as their music starts to fade.

What’s left is a mixed reaction. Siouxsie and Mara look out at the crowd, reacting to every call and cheer and boo. Siouxsie proceeds to walk to a corner, place Chucky on the top turnbuckle and climb onto it. Siouxsie yells to the crowd, provoking more of a frenzied atmosphere. Mara looks towards the announce table and starts walking to the ropes. She’s heard yelling at Robert E Lee about something that isn’t picked up on camera. Siouxsie jumps off the ropes and holds her title up again. Mara is still motioning for Lee to do something. Eventually, the camera pans over to see him walk behind the announce table and pull out a couple Bud Lights. Mara smiles as he signals for him to throw them towards her and Siouxsie. Lee throws one, although way off and it lands a few feet away from them. Mara extends her arms in belief.

Mara: Dude, what the hell? We planned this. You got a noodle arm or something?

There’s laughter heard in the crowd as Lee looks a bit miffed.

Mara: I mean, I know you got a little gut and have a double chin, but you didn’t play any sports back in the day? Didn’t throw a football correctly? Come on, you’re killing me. You can throw better than that. Come on!

Mara then turns to the crowd.

Mara: Maybe we have to give him a confidence boost. Everyone, say it with me! Throw it! Throw it! Throw it!

It takes a bit but the crowd begins chanting as Lee looks a bit embarrassed. Siouxsie leans on the ropes, having grabbed the first beer. Lee grabs a hold of the second beer from the announce table and then roses on, this time in Mara’s hands! The crowd roars as Lee waves and .

Mara: Hey, he did it!

The crowd cheers on the ring announcer and Mara encourages them to do so for a bit.

Mara: Alright, alright. Sit your ass down. You did what you needed to do. You’re 15 minutes up.

Mara mockingly salutes Lee before turning about face to the center of the crowd. With beer in hand and Siouxsie stands right beside her, Mara brings the mic up to her lips again.

Mara: NOW, we can do this. It’s been a week. Desperates Measures is over with. The ladder match happened. I got messed up. Siouxsie got messed up. My shoulder right here still isn’t 100%.. But it doesn't matter! We’re the f**king champions!

The crowd is still split between boos and cheers. Mara wraps an arm around Siouxsie as they smirk.

Mara: We said we were going to do it. We told everyone, “hey, me and Siouxsie are going to pull this off!”I know there’s some WMW fans here. They tried their hardest. They put up a hell of a fight. Throughout this series, we poured our blood, sweat and tears into this ring. We left everything we had and I know that a lot of you wanted to see them grab the titles. But just like I told them, I hope all of you that rooted for them cried your eyes out. Because there was no way they were beating us at Desperate Measures!

We can hear more boos than cheers this time as Mara and Siouxsie look around.

Mara: I don’t care. We don’t care about their feelings if they got hurt. Or yours if you’re feeling hurt. They talked down to us every match. Called us ugly, less talented. Said we were trying to follow them. Ladies, you can think what you want…

Mara walks closer to the camera and stares directly into it.

Mara: But ladies, when push came to shove, remember we ripped your hearts out and stomped on them. You and your fans. If you don’t like what you’re seeing, then show the fire you showed us in Match 4, in Match 5, run through all the tag teams here and down the line, when we’re still champions, we’ll give you another title shot. And we’ll kick your ass then, too.

She smirks before turning around and seeing Siouxsie. Mara holds up her beer.

Mara: Cheers to that.

Mara holds her beer to the audience, then clanks it with Siouxsie before they both down their cans. The crowd remains split, although more boos are creeping in.

Mara: We’re the best tag team in the world. We’re better than every team on Shotgun. We’re the best team on Livewire, too. And Rising Tide, before you get a chubbie because we mentioned your name and tweet on us fasting than you can rub one up because this gets you off. You beat us at Resurrection. Me and Sio didn’t forget. How could we forget? We got better, we got stronger, we got faster and if we got into the ring today, just like WMW, we would kick your asses from pillar to post!

The crowd buzzes.

Mara: We’re better than every team in SCW, too. No one in EMERGE can beat us, either. Run down the companies. List your favorite tag teams. They couldn’t f**k with us on their best day. And there were questions about whether or not we were a fluke or if we had lost what made us the best last year. We went a year without tag titles. We lost a few chances. Other teams got hyped. Some of you doubted us. But some of you, some of the REAL wrestling fans, the people that have a clue, you guys knew it was only a matter of time until we proved it again. Time and time again, we can shoving everybody. Take away the money, the merch, the look, the words. You strip that from Scream Machine and what does that leave you? I’ll tell you the answer. The two toughest, nastiest.

Mara pauses.

Mara: I know Nadia uses that as her catchphrase but snake girl, the nastiest thing about you is your breath baby girl. We’re the nastiest, strongest, best wrestlers on planet Earth!

The crowd reacts as Mara nods.

Mara: Doesn’t matter who it is. Because now that we’re champions again, we’re inviting one and all. You think you have a chance to beat us, get a partner, start winning some matches and we’ll take notice. Unlike those other guys in the other brand that’ll like you and your one eyed uncle challenge for their titles, we want the best challengers possible. We want teams that are proven. This is the bar. We’re not lowering that shit for nothing. There’s a lot of teams on this brand. Some good ones, ones needing to make an impact. Here’s your chance. This is the challenge. And like we did at Desperate Measures, this title is going to be the title everyone’s fighting over. This is going to main event shows. This whole idea that tag teams can’t headline shows like the World champion is bullshit. Our talent is just as good, even better than Brittany Kayl, who had to cheat to beat Minerva, by the way. That goes for tag and singles. Just ask Princess Nava. End of the Year Bash, I’m splitting her wig and leaving her a f**king mess in that ring.

The crowd oohs as Mara looks at the camera.

Mara: We finally get to settle things, Peaches. All the King’s Horses and All the King’s Men, won’t be able to put you back together again. Because I’m kicking your teeth down your throat, ripping your shoulder out of your socket with one good Tragic Kingdom and I’m sending your ass through this mat.

The crowd cheers as Mara looks around.

Mara: I’ve talked long enough. Siouxsie, you got anything to say?

Siouxsie starts running around the ring holding the tag team titles and Charles on the other hand, her Good Guy Doll. Mara laughs before Siouxsie stops and turns to the camera, cracking a smirk.

Siouxsie: Mara pretty much said it all, yet you people think that we are just going to be satisfied as a Tag Team Champion!? No! We are THE tag team champions! We are the best in this business, we are the ones who went through hell to get here! I mean literally a lot of hell and so here we are now, ready to do whatever it takes to keep these titles and to show Shotgun sand even Livewire…. Hint hint…. That you might as well all remember…. We Refuse! We Resist and We Reclaim!

Siouxsie starts to laugh as Mara raises her beer and drinks some more, Siouxsie starts to dance and run around the ring as their entrance theme begins to play throughout the arena and the fans cheer, some boo.

*POP*

The camera opens up on a freshly-popped bottle of champagne. The bottle moves over to a champagne flute set upon a table beside the GCW World Championship belt and behind a pair of brass knuckles. As some of the bubbly spills over the top of the flute, a hand reaches out and lifts it up off the table. The camera pans back, and Brittany Kayl sits back, her legs crossed. She takes a drink from the flute and smiles, reaching down and pulling the knuckles up, smiling.

Kayl: “I do wish it didn’t HAVE to come to this… giving Minerva a chance to puff her chest out and pretend that I NEEDED this to defeat her. But, when in Rome, you do as the Romans do. For all of her righteous indignation, I seem to recall knocking a mouthful of mist out of her mouth. Now…”

She ponders briefly as she wags the knuckles in front of her face.

Kayl: “Why, praytell, would there have been a mouth full of mist if we were talking about doing things cleanly? Seems to me that any outrage over my use of these? Simply sour grapes because someone got beat to the punch.”

Brittany laughs at her joke, putting the knuckles down.

Kayl: “But now, it’s on to NEW challengers, as being World Champion is a matter of great importance. You see, I went into 2020 not knowing my place and intent on making myself Champion. I won Civil War. I won at Resurrection. And since then, whenever this here…”

She rests a hand on the Championship.

Kayl: “…has been on the line, I have been unbeatable. So no, I’m not concerned about the queue forming now that Minerva has been defeated. I will defend this against any worthy challenger because THAT is what World Champions do! I will continue to carry Shotgun on my shoulders because THAT is what World Champions do! I’ll be watching tonight, and when we know who is next…”

Brittany smiles, pulling the belt from the table and placing it on her lap.

Kayl: “I will be ready. Because I am the World Champion, and I have no intention of giving this up any time soon. Cheers…”

She tips the flute towards the camera, taking another drink as the scene shifts.

==

Although it won't be winter on the calendar for another three weeks, in several places winter was already in full swing especially when you look at the weather, with all of the snow on the ground. Maybe no place is that more true than in Buffalo, New York. Routinely one of the snowiest destinations in the United States every year, 2020 as odd as it had been for many different reasons, one thing that remains the same is that it is still snowy as ever in Buffalo.

Buffalo is also the first destination for GCW in this holiday season when Shotgun invades the KeyBank Arena. The main event will see 1 team that is very much a team as Chantelle Chambers, Aubrianna Powers, and Chantel Hunter known as The Sovereign and they take on Livvie Nelson, Nadia Allen, and Kellen Jeffries, which they are not a team at all.

Normally, this might get some people on the team that is not really a team up tight heading into the big match, and his "teammates" might very well be uptight, but not Kellen. No, as the snow is falling down around him, Kellen is seated outside the arena, a smirk starting to envelop his face, though he doesn't really want to talk about his match, despite being in the main event.

Kellen: “So, how many times does it happen that someone is in the main event, and yet that person doesn't want to discuss the match or even the other people in it, but that is where I find myself at right now. So Livvie, Nadia, you will need to excuse me. In fact, Chantelle, Chantel, and my wife's best friend who I know very well Aubrianna, you will have to excuse me also.

Normally, I would love the opportunity to discuss how Livvie, Nadia, and I who have our backs against the wall taking on a well oiled machine like the Sovereign, and that doesn't make a darn bit of difference to me. Because I am Kellen Jeffries and I don't care about how things are going to be, I just want to raise some hell, and that is precisely what I was going to do tomorrow tonight too. I was going to go out in front of my hometown, Buffalo, New York, the place where I grew and yes you had better believe that I was going to raise a little hell, and whip all kinds of ass. It's just what I do.

I was going to go out there tonight and even though the odds are going to be stacked against us, the Sovereign was going to have a hell of a long night with Livvie, Nadia, and I. I was going to whipping ass, whipping so much ass all over KeyBank Arena actually, that those fans cheering for me would have been beside themselves whipping that much ass, honestly. I was going to for one night make The Sovereign wish that they had never been born, and though I do not know them at all personally, I would like to think that Livvie and Nadia were planning to do the exact same thing.

But all of that changed when I found out one little thing about tonight, something makes me so damn hot that I could melt all the snow in a Buffalo winter all by myself!”

Kellen eyes burn with so much anger that even though it is dark out in the night, his eyes seem to burn red as he continues, reading out loud from tomorrow night’s Shotgun card now.

Kellen: “Jeffrey Alexander IN ACTION??

Jeffrey Alexander IN ACTION!!

Did you hear what I said, Buffalo? That asshole, who mocked and ridiculed my wife JEFFREY ALEXANDER is IN ACTION!!!

See, I thought that you were smart enough to figure it out, Big Jeffrey, because I never thought after the last time that we faced each other that you were never going to show your face again in GCW, at least not until I had retired, and newsflash it not going to be a lot longer, but apparently I was mistaken. Now I admit, you did whip my ass in that cage the last time we met Jeffrey, but I would like to think that I gave you an even better as whipping ass than I received, considering I won the damn match, and you left town.

Now you are back though and all I can think about even before I see you, just from seeing your name in print on the card, is how you humiliated Amber, and that just makes me so damned angry Jeffrey, as angry as I have ever been because damn it I thought you were gone!!”

But you're not, are you?”

The heavy rising and falling of Kellen’s breath is all that you hear in the background now while the snow starts falling heavier outside.

“You are back, and as angry as that makes I know that you don’t even understand why because you think, especially since I won the final match between the two of us, that all of our issues should be over with. All that really tells me however is that you have never really loved another person, at least not as much as I love my wife.

Let me try and get you to understand, Jeffrey.

I live, I breathe, and without a moment’s notice, without a second thought I would DIE for my wife Amber. So while you may think that what you did to my wife is over, let me just assure you that as long as there is one single, solitary breath in my body, as long as there is blood pumping through my heart in my chest, I promise you that this will never be over between you and I, Jeffrey!

So, I am going out there tomorrow night and in that main event in the town that remembers me fondly as the place where I grew up, I am going to be whipping all kinds of ass on The Sovereign just like you would expect. Only now I am going to be pissed off, so pissed off that even my partners might want to stay out of my way because when we are talking about Jeffrey Alexander, even I am not sure what I am capable of, but I can tell you this;

Tomorrow night, before the main event, we may just find out, because that is one attraction on this card that is definitely going to happen, Jeffrey Alexander is going to be IN ACTION, I will make sure of that.

Over?

Between you and I Jeffrey, things will never be OVER!”

Static

==

Jeffrey Alexander IN ACTION.

Before the match officially began; Jeffrey Alexander requested a microphone. Obviously he saw the video that played with his old “friend” Kellen Jeffries. He sighs before opening his mouth.

Alexander: “Really playboy?! How many months ago was our last fight? You still want to siphon off my BLACK STAR POWER?”

Big Jeffrey shakes his head.

Alexander: “Big Jeffrey don’t know what part of crazyville you live. Big Jeff hasn’t gone anywhere boi. I’ve been here, managing D’Nae Moore the entire time. If you really wanted me so bad you could find me in catering. I had no intention of actually stepping foot in a ring tonight, Tabby Tabs was in the holiday spirit. Figured she could use the star power of Big Jeffrey to give all these fans a little holiday cheer. Big Jeff doesn’t blame her, really.”

“You can go on thinking about me all night and day. Not surprising. Even after all our interactions, even with you getting the best of me inside a cage and robbing me of a chance to get a briefcase, who really won boi? Big Jeffrey is still inside your head. Bet Big Jeff is still inside Amber’s head too...”

Jeffrey winks. The fans clearly are not appreciative of his comments.

Alexander: “OMG, Big Jeffrey name dropped Amber, whatever will He do? Boi, we can keep this going however long you want. Big Jeff is in a charitable mood. So much so I’m gonna let you know the little rumor I heard. The real reason you upset boi is cause... I can’t reveal my sources. Big Jeff was told your wife screamed my name in the middle of your love making. Considering how fugly you are, I don’t blame her.”

Once again the crowd doesn’t appreciate the over the top comments Jeffrey made. Kellen, on cue, tries to storm the ring. Security is quick to overwhelm him. They drag him back to the back.

Jeff tosses the mic out the ring to officially get his match started.

His opponent for the night was Ryan McCarty. White male. 6’0, same height as Jeffrey. Looked like it would be an even match up. Except it wasn’t. Jeffrey dominated from start to finish, if he wanted too he could have ended the match within two minutes. The entertainer/showman in him dragged the proceedings out for another three. Ryan did manage to mount a small comeback however, which Jeff put an end too.He mounted Ryan on the turnbuckle, executed the corkscrew neckbreaker he called Turnout The Lights. A three count later sealed the win for Jeff.

Winner: Jeffrey Alexander

[Jeffrey stands in the ring, victorious. With his arm raised, Jeffrey smirks to the audience and flexes a bit. While this is going on, some of the crowd is heard reacting a bit. The attention is coming from the ramp way. Once the cameras pan over towards the direction, Trevor Cash slowly makes his way on stage, microphone in had. He, too, sports a smile on his face. He's dressed in a black, tailor made suit with matching pants. Jeffrey raises an eyebrow once he glances Trevor on stage.]

Trevor: Jeffrey...Jeffrey. Good win. Just another day at the office, right?

[Jeffrey has his hands on his hips, giving Trevor a skeptical look.]

Trevor: Ladies and gentleman, I know his opponent was well beneath Jeffrey's skill level. But not everyone can speak into a ring. Look at Nate Robinson.

[The crowd laughs as bit.]

Trevor: You can look down on Ryan McCarty all you want. Just know that none of you here would do any better against Jeffrey. In fact, all of you would do worse.

[The crowd boos a bit. Jeffrey remains unsure about Trevor's appearance.]

Trevor: Oh well. It's irrelevant. Jeffrey. I'm out here for a reason. I'm sure you noticed the tweet that Tabitha sent you. There was going to be an announcement after your expected victory. I am here to tell you that announcement, Big Jeff. You are your own personal hype man. I've always respected that about you. No one believes in you more than you yourself. Whether you're retried, semi retired, you always keep that confidence about you. Which makes you the perfect opponent.

[Jeff strokes his chin, listening to Trevor.]

Trevor: Next month is the End of the Year bash and I'm here to tell you that you are going to be wrestling on that show.

[Jeffrey reacts a bit to the news. He smirks a bit.]

Trevor: You're going to be wrestling against one of my clients.

[The crowd oohs a bit. Jeffrey is heard mouthing "Really" to Trevor.]

Trevor: Many people have wondered what happened to my client.

[The crowd buzzes a bit, as Trevor purposely lingers.]

Trevor: I've been asked whether or not we would see her again. The answer, to those questions is yes. Yes you will. I've had a few...lovely conversations with Tabitha and we were able to come to an agreement.

[More cheers as Trevor looks at the crowd in a teasing manner.]

Trevor: Jeffrey? End of the Bash, it will you, standing in that ring, and staring across the ring...will be her. But don't take my word for it. Hear it from the source itself.

[Trevor points to the screen as the lights dim. All eyes go to the Tron above him. The tron goes black before immediately, the song of a clock booms through the speaker. Some of the crowd reacts as they know what song the ticking belongs to. The crowd noise picks up a little more as more catch on. Then all of a sudden...]

DES-TINY IS CALLING YOU!

[An white and gold insignia appears on the Tron, with the name "Aia" written through the wings. The music blares through the PA system until it cuts immediately to a pre recorded video of Aia, sitting down on a bench press rack, dressed in sweat from her body to her damp, platinum silver hair. Aia's face is front and center.]

Aia: Jeffrey Alexander. Black Hollywood...Mr. Miracle. End of the year Bash, I am your opponent.

[Aia speaks in her native language, Japanese, and thus her words are being translated through the white subtitles that appear on screen.

Aia: You have the reputation of being a real show men. Ikemen. I know about your reputation. You've gotten yourself in tip top shape. You and I have that in common. As you can see, I keep myself in tip toe shape. I, too, love nothing more than to put on a show to the viewing world. I see the ring as my stage.

[She smiles.]

Aia: I recently passed my two year anniversary as a professional wrestler. It took me six months to become a champion. The skill that I possess far exceeds the average wrestler. Many wrestle train. As do I. Most wrestlers put on muscle to withstand punishment. As do I. Many study closely to their matches and look for areas to improve. And all of them will never reach the level that I currently am. The ring is my stage to show the world how talented that I am. I've come to America to show this to a new audience. I won't be here long. But while I'm here, I will put my name out there and reach a new audience. What's most important, though, is I will beat you Jeffrey. End of the Year Bash, I look forward to seeing what type of match we will have. All i know is the result is not in question. Your best will not be good enough to beat me.

[Aia flexes her muscles to the camera.]

Aia: Ci vediamo, Jeffrey. Ja na.

[She finishes by speaking in Italian, then in Japanese. The video fades immediately and the house lights come back on. Some of the crowd boos. Jeffrey is seen in the ring, shaking his head up and down at Trevor. He's seen barking at Trevor, who looks at him and smirks. We hear him simply say "we'll see" before turning around and walking through the curtains.

==

Backstage in the busy halls we find the Hall of Fame journalist Janice King rushing quickly with a determined step, her eyes on a certain prize; that prize is hopefully her next interview prospect, "The Kensington Knockout" Julia Braddock. Janice spots Julia not too far away; the beautiful Braddock is wearing a white knee length pencil skirt, a white matching blazer, and a black silk blouse underneath. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Janice quickly rushes to catch up with Julia before she can get away.

Janice: Julia! Julia...

Braddock stops and turns to face King. Julia smiles pleasantly.

Julia: So what can I do for GCW's only Hall of Fame journalist?

Janice smirks, happy that her ego was stroked.

Janice: I was just hoping for a quick interview.

Julia: Anything for you, Janice. And feel free to tell everyone that you are a Hall of Fame Journalist. Can't say that enough, especially considering the fact that you never know when that may come to an end.

Janice: Huh?

Julia: Oh don't get your feathers ruffled, Janice. It's not a threat. You are in the Hall of Fame and will always be there, just as I will always be there. You were class of 2015, I am class of 2019. But this is the time of year that new inductees will be considered. This is the time of year when GCW competitors put in their very best efforts as the year draws to a close and we begin to enter Resurrection season. Resurrection season begins immediately following the End of the Year Bash, Janice, and that's the event that's coming up next. The final show of the year. Once this year comes to a close everyone begins to make plans for Civil War. But am I going to wait until after the End of the Year Bash before I make my plans?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: Not a chance. I know better than to wait. I was trained by Glenn Braddock who taught me that when you see an opportunity inside the ring to take it. I was also taught by Aphrodite Noel when she mentored me to always plan ahead. So I am already making my plans, Janice. My eyes are set upon Civil War, because that is the next step in my journey back to the top. I promised you and the entire world that I would fight and claw my way back to the top of the GCW mountain and that I would do it the right way, the Braddock way. That means winning the 2021 Civil War Match and earning an opportunity at the GCW World Championship at Resurrection X.

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: Ten...this is the tenth Resurrection event, Janice. You were there with me that night of the first Resurrection. I wasn't competing but I was there. I was there at the beginning, I was part of the GCW Resurrection, and I have helped carry this company since its resurrection until this very day. And ten years later I will be competing on the grandest stage for the GCW World Championship and that, Janice, will be the end of my journey, because my journey ends with me retaking the throne. Any other questions?

King shakes her head.

Janice: No, uh, that pretty much covers it. Thank you.

Julia: Thank you, Janice.

Julia turns and walks off.

==

The show cuts back to the ring and we see Tabitha Silverstone standing inside of the ropes, holding a microphone as her music starts to fade out. She allows the fans a few seconds to react before she brings the microphone up to her mouth to speak.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Buffalo, New York, I believe we can all agree that 2020 has been an enormous year for Global Championship Wrestling, whether that is in positive ways or negative… we had some phenomenal matches take place at incredible shows, breaking records with our attendance and our viewing numbers many times over this year… but I don’t want to look back at what has been but concentrate on what is to come…”

The fans cheer and Tabitha affords them a small smile before continuing.

Tabitha Silverstone: “As you know, I now run both shows in GCW and while the circumstances surrounding that weren’t ideal, I have done my best to try and ensure both Shotgun AND Livewire run as smoothly as possible and I plan to ensure that continues as we head into 2021! But to do that… we have to get to the End Of Year Bash, don’t we?”

This gets a huge pop, with the fans cheering and shouting out in excitement at the last remaining pay per view show of the year. And this time Tabitha’s smile is a little brighter, clearly happy with the response she gets from the crowd.

Tabitha Silverstone: “And as this is our final big show of the year before we do start again in Twenty Twenty one… we need some big matches announced to ensure we truly go out on a high here in GCW. Which is why, right now, I can announce--...”

Before Tabitha can get any further with her announcement, the arena is plunged into darkness and the crowd roar at the sudden lowering of the house lights. The building sits in darkness for several uncomfortable seconds before “My Own Worst Enemy” by Blameshift blasts over the speakers and draws a huge pop from the crowd as the stage lights up to show Bella Downing walking out hand in hand with her tag partner Katrina Lopez to a deafening reaction. Bella grins broadly as she comes to a stop at the top of the ramp and Katrina lets go of Bella’s hand to gesture to Bella as the crowd continue to go nuts while her music fades out. Bella lets the reaction continue for a second or two before bringing the microphone she carries up to her mouth.

Bella Downing: “Surprise?”

Katrina chuckles as Bella gives an innocent shrug, really playing up to the fans as they continue to cheer. Bringing the mic back up, Bella turns to Katrina.

Bella Downing: “I think they missed me, dude…”

Bella chuckles as Katrina looks around then nods her head. Bella turns back to the ring and looks down at Tabitha finally.

Bella Downing: “What about you Tabs… ya miss me, girl?”

Tabitha clearly goes to respond, but Bella shakes her head before waving a hand to stop her from responding.

Bella Downing: “Nah, chill dude, I’m not out here looking for my ego to be stroked, so you can save your political correctness and ego rubs for someone who cares, alright?”

The remarks get a huge pop from the fans and Tabitha scowls back up at Bella as Katrina chuckles to herself before hiding her smirk behind a hand. Bella doesn’t miss a beat in continuing regardless of the reaction though.

Bella Downing: “See Tabs, I think I already know the answer to that one anyway… so I’m gonna say my piece and then get the hell out of here so I can see what’s up in the kick ass city of Buffalo!”

It’s a cheap pop, but the fans eat it up as they roar their approval. Bella smirks a little as she continues.

Bella Downing: “Now I know it’s a sad fact of life that people get hurt in this business. It’s a dangerous sport dude, we take the risks and get on with it. Small price to pay for Infamy, right dude?”

She turns to Katrina and Katrina nods.

Katrina Lopez: “Sure is, B…”

Bella turns back to the ring.

Bella Downing: “So when I got hurt… I figure, you know, it is what it is. I’m hurt, nothing I can do but heal up and come back stronger. But see, while I didn’t have much choice about what to do going forward Tabs, you DID have some choices you could have made… and in that one moment, you chose to screw over Katrina because of that fact that I got hurt working for YOU!”

The smirk is gone, Bella glaring at Tabitha now with anger in her eyes and the crowd give an audible gasp at the shots fire before cheering even louder.

Bella Downing: “You had options, Tabs… when I got hurt, when it was obvious I was gonna have sit it out for a while, you had a choice about what you were going to do. You could have given Katrina the option to pick a new partner. You could have assigned her one. You could have given Katrina the chance to defend what WE busted our butts to earn and give the fans a chance to see those belts defended like they DESERVED to be… but instead you stripped HER of the belts because I couldn’t compete!”

Bella points at Katrina as she continues to glare at Tabitha in the ring. Katrina nods her head, agreeing with Bella.

Bella Downing: “You forced Katrina to vacate the titles and made the Scream Machine versus Wrestling’s Most Wanted best of five series that was supposed to be for the number one contendership into a series FOR the belts. Meanwhile, I’m sat at home knowing that I got hurt while working FOR this company, only to watch it SCREW my own partner all because of the fact that YOU made a bad decision… and now you’re out here ready to make some sort of announcement for the final show of the year, acting like you righted the boat and steadied the ship. Well, you can make your little announcement Tabs, whatever it is, but we came out here to make one of our own. I know you’re probably pissed that I didn’t inform you I was coming tonight, you’re probably annoyed that I’m here despite GCW medical not actually clearing me yet… but I’m cleared dude. I’ve got the go ahead from not one but two independent doctors and I’m sure GCW medical are gonna do the same thing as soon as I head in for the medical with them too… so take this not as a threat Tabs, because I’m not the kind of person that threatens their boss and expects to get away with it. No, I want you to take this as a promise. Whatever you’re planning for those tag titles in 2021? You may want to think again. Because Katrina and me, we’re coming back for what’s OURS… you have a good night. And Buffalo? We’ll see you at the bar! FUCK YEAH!”

And just like that, Bella turns and tosses the microphone to a member of the production crew that’s down below the stage and as they scramble to catch it, “Tonight” by Fozzy hits the speakers and the ILLUMINAUGHTY V.T rolls across the screen behind them as Bella and Katrina link hands and raise their arms into the air to a huge pop from the crowd again. They pose for a moment or two before turning and exiting hand in hand through the curtain and the camera cuts back to show the scowl on Tabitha’s face as she simply watches them leave before the scene fades to black.

==

Pre-recorded...

Classical music can be heard playing. Gold glitter begins to rain down from seemingly out of nowhere. The scene fades into a an empty room with only a piano being played by someone whom we cannot see. There is a brown stool seated a few feet away from the piano. The music continues for a few more moments until the lovely Aubrianna Powers steps into the scene from stage left. The Most Valuable Powers is wearing black leather pants, black boots, and a hot pink t-shirt. She is wearing a black leather jacket and her long pink tipped blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to below the shoulders. The MVP takes a seat on the stool.

Aubrianna: People just don’t listen do they? Chantelle, Chanel, and myself keep telling you people the same shit over and over again. We keep telling you that we are the best, we keep telling you that we are The Sovereign and we run this show. But do you listen to us?

The MVP shakes her head.

Aubrianna: Nah! You idiots have to keep trying your luck. Just ask Slade Merriman what happens when you try The Sovereign. Or ask Brooklyn, his BFF, because she spent the hospital by his bedside because he couldn’t stand up on his own. And Brooklyn, you only have yourself to blame. You could have and should have kept your nose out of OUR business but you just couldn’t. You had to play hero. You stand up to The Sovereign. And you got smacked down. That’s what you are gonna get tonight, ladies and gentlemen. You get another harsh Sovereign lesson at the expense of Nadia Allen, Livvie Nelson, and Kellen Jeffries.

The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna: The Sovereign can literally have whatever the hell we want right now. Chanel is already X Division Champion. Me and Chantelle proved we can work together as a terrific unit and we could easily take the world tag team title any damn time we wanted. Or maybe it is time that Chantelle or myself reclaimed singles gold. Silverstone already indicated that the Heritage title may be on its way back and then there is the World Championship. Anything we want we can have it because we are The Sovereign. But you three?

Powers shakes her head.

Aubrianna: You’re just a collection of rejects. A collection of failures who will continue to fail in GCW. Tonight you do get to serve a purpose, though. Tonight your purpose is to illustrate what happens when you go against The Sovereign. So just do yourselves a favor and quit; quit while you are ahead.

She winks.

Aubrianna: Learn to love it, bitches.

==

D’Nae Moore vs Monroe Jones

No secret that Monroe’s time in GCW hasn’t been the greatest. And his bad luck continued when he competed against a D’Nae who had everything to prove. She hasn’t had that many opportunities to wrestle after losing the tag titles. With business picking up on the Shotgun brand she was looking to leave an everlasting impression. And impress she did.

D’Nae drilled Monroe with the Mooregasm for the divisive win.

Winner: D’Nae Moore.

==

[Away from the noisy and often crowded backstage area, Nadia Allen is seen seated in a hallway, dressed in her ring gear, black and gold "Nasty Girl" hoodie and her mouthpiece hanging from one of her ears. She's looking away from the camera as it shoots from her side.]

Nadia: The year is almost over. It'll be five years since I came to GCW in February. I was twenty years old when I came here. In a lot of ways, I've grown up from a bitter, angry girl into a bitter, angry woman. That's half true. The bitterness, the anger, it's still there. It'll always be in me. But it's not as strong as it use to be. In it's place is determination. It's grit. It's...people call it resolve. Whatever word fits. I am a woman on a mission and that mission is to win the World Championship.

You all know how I feel about being on a team. I'm not a team player. Livie, Kellen. It's nothing personal. I just have a healthy skepticism of people. Fair or unfair, it is what it is. The same thing I tell everyone I've ever teamed with is the same thing I will tell you. In our match, I will have your back. I will fight and be there if I'm needed. I expect you two to do the same. If you screw me over, you're going to have to deal with me afterwards. That could after the match, that could be n the next show. If any of you decide to mess with me, I will make sure you regret that decision. Understood?

I want to finish the year strong. And I want to put myself in position to where I am seen as the number one contender for the World belt. Kayl is still the champion. I was this close to beating her for it. I would love nothing more to have another chance to face her and most importantly, win that title. I know the main event tonight is a Six man tag and I know Chanel is a champion and pinning her would look good. But my targets in this match are Aubrey Powers and you, Chantelle.

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: I challenged for the Global title two years ago against you Aubrey. And if it wasn't for Brittney Lohan sticking her nose in my match, I might have walked away with that belt. Chantelle? Remember me? You were threaten by me almost four years ago when I eliminated you from Civil War. You tried to sneak attack me, treat me like the gum on your she. Tried to tell everyone you were beneath me. I haven't forgotten about losing to you at that Resurrection. that's the last time we were in the same ring. And surprise surprise, you're just as annoying and full of yourself as you were then. If anything, i want to shut you up even MORE now than I did then and back then, I wanted to rip your head off.

I'm a different wrestler than I was when I wrestled the both of you. I was a different woman. I was still Queen Mamba. I don't go by that name anymore. Nor am I the same girl. I am a better wrestler and I know more about who I am and what I can do. And that is reach the top of GCW. I am making it my mission, tonight, to get one of you in that ring and drives my knees into one of your faces with the Snake Charmer. By doing that, I right a wrong. And I make a statement to you, Kayl, to Silverstone, to the entire world. This Nasty Girl is going to close the year out strong.

[Nadia stops speaking and the scene fades.]

==

We open backstage finding in the ready area the roving reporter Dexter Russell. Standing by next to him is the lovely redhead and one half of Twin Magic Kimberly Williams, or Marie Jones? It truly is hard to tell as tonight both are wearing identical ring gear. And the smirk on the face of the redhead makes it all that much harder to tell.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and my guest at this time is none other than The Phoenix Marie..uh, it is Marie isn’t it?

The redhead chuckles.

Marie: Why? Are you worried that I might stab you?

Dexter: You never know.

She shakes her head.

Marie: No need to worry, Dex. Kim is off getting ready for the match tonight. It is me, The Phoenix. It is Marie standing before you this evening.

The journalist, seemingly relieved, nods his head.

Dexter: In that case I would like to ask about the strategy for Twin Magic heading into this match. It is being billed and hyped as a grudge match and it would be hard to argue that Anti-Authority don’t have a reason to hold a grudge considering you and Kimberly did...

Marie: Did what? Embarrass them? You’re right, we did. But we let them live. We let them walk away. But they want more because they hold a grudge. See, I liked how you said this was hyped as a grudge match because that’s all this is; hype. A true grudge match implies both participants stand a chance at taking the victory. Anyone who thinks Steve Powers and Adam Craig have a chance are delusional. The simple fact is that certain people do not belong in the ring anymore. Certain people are past their prime and should retire. There are people who keep coming back for one more match and all they do whenever they enter the ring for that one more match is embarrass themselves. Craig and Powers are two such individuals. The future belongs to myself and Kimberly. Tonight you’re going to see that.

Dexter: So you’re suggesting Anti-Authority retire?

Marie: Of course. They were GCW Originals, right? Well this is a new era of GCW and those two fossils should step aside. Hopefully they will step aside tonight when Twin Magic once again embarrasses them.

==

Grudge Match
Twin Magic vs. Anti-Authority

[This Match, as advertised, is deeply personal and a true grudge match as the four meet in the center of the ring and begin brawling at the bell. While the referee tries to get Kimberly and Steve out of the ring, Marie uses the chance to land a low blow to Adam Craig. Referee Shawn pack turns around and questions Marie. While Marie keeps pack distracted, Kim slides in and drills Adam in his notoriously bad leg with a pipe. Kim is chased out of the ring by Powers. Marie meanwhile works over the leg of Craig. She starts with a leg grapevine. Then a single leg crab. Marie tags out to Kimberly. Kimberly locks in Scorned. Just as Craig is about to tap Steve breaks it up. Kim goes to reapply the hold but Craig kicks her into the turnbuckle. Craig finally tags out to Steve. Steve Powers in and drills Kimberly with a lariat. Marie comes in but Steve intercepts with a boot followed by The Very Best Finishing Move. Unfortunately Kimberly has recovered and has produced her lead weight penguin Wasley. While Shawn Pack is forcing Marie out of the ring Kim blasts Steve with the penguin. Kimberly locks in Scorned. Craig attempts to break it up but Marie catches him with a chop block to the injured leg. Seeing no option, Steve taps out.]
WINNERS: Twin Magic

[Marie then picks up the deadly penguin and smashes it over Craig’s leg repeatedly. Shawn Pack orders her to stop but Kimberly drops pack with Shadowblade. Marie locks Craig in a figure four on the ring post! She’s making it abundantly clear that she wants to end Craig’s career!]

Marie: Retire! Retire! Just quit this business! Quit!

[Suddenly Angelica Jones hits the ring, much to the surprise of everyone. Kimberly had been fending off officials but she doesn’t stop her mother. Angelica approaches Marie.]

Angelica: Let go! Let him go!

[Marie holds on for a few moments longer before releasing the hold. The referees and officials go to check on Craig and pack. Marie stares down her mother.]

Angelica: It’s over. Ok?

Marie: Yeah...

[Angelica turns around and then with her back turned Marie picks the pipe back up and cracks her in the back of the skull! Marie takes off the thin mat revealing the concrete outside. Marie sets Angelica up and drops her head first on the concrete with Ave Maria. Kimberly stands by unsure of where her loyalty should lie...both are family...meanwhile Marie drops Angelica with a second Ave Maria. Marie then pile drives Angelica outside on the concrete. Marie stands up.]

Marie: Now it’s over. And the Jones Family belongs to me now.

[Marie walks off. Kimberly briefly looks down at her mother before following Marie out.]

==

Backstage in the busy halls we find the Hall of Fame journalist Janice King rushing quickly with a determined step, her eyes on a certain prize; that prize is hopefully her next interview prospect, "The Kensington Knockout" Julia Braddock. Janice spots Julia not too far away; the beautiful Braddock is wearing a white knee length pencil skirt, a white matching blazer, and a black silk blouse underneath. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Janice quickly rushes to catch up with Julia before she can get away.

Janice: Julia! Julia...

Braddock stops and turns to face King. Julia smiles pleasantly.

Julia: So what can I do for GCW's only Hall of Fame journalist?

Janice smirks, happy that her ego was stroked.

Janice: I was just hoping for a quick interview.

Julia: Anything for you, Janice. And feel free to tell everyone that you are a Hall of Fame Journalist. Can't say that enough, especially considering the fact that you never know when that may come to an end.

Janice: Huh?

Julia: Oh don't get your feathers ruffled, Janice. It's not a threat. You are in the Hall of Fame and will always be there, just as I will always be there. You were class of 2015, I am class of 2019. But this is the time of year that new inductees will be considered. This is the time of year when GCW competitors put in their very best efforts as the year draws to a close and we begin to enter Resurrection season. Resurrection season begins immediately following the End of the Year Bash, Janice, and that's the event that's coming up next. The final show of the year. Once this year comes to a close everyone begins to make plans for Civil War. But am I going to wait until after the End of the Year Bash before I make my plans?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: Not a chance. I know better than to wait. I was trained by Glenn Braddock who taught me that when you see an opportunity inside the ring to take it. I was also taught by Aphrodite Noel when she mentored me to always plan ahead. So I am already making my plans, Janice. My eyes are set upon Civil War, because that is the next step in my journey back to the top. I promised you and the entire world that I would fight and claw my way back to the top of the GCW mountain and that I would do it the right way, the Braddock way. That means winning the 2021 Civil War Match and earning an opportunity at the GCW World Championship at Resurrection X.

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: Ten...this is the tenth Resurrection event, Janice. You were there with me that night of the first Resurrection. I wasn't competing but I was there. I was there at the beginning, I was part of the GCW Resurrection, and I have helped carry this company since its resurrection until this very day. And ten years later I will be competing on the grandest stage for the GCW World Championship and that, Janice, will be the end of my journey, because my journey ends with me retaking the throne. Any other questions?

King shakes her head.

Janice: No, uh, that pretty much covers it. Thank you.

Julia: Thank you, Janice.

Julia turns and walks off.

==

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

RECORDED EARLIER TODAY

[The static goes away. It's then replaced by M.A.E.V.E, seated on the apron of the ring. Akeem the Supreme and Savino lean against the ropes inside the ring next to M.A.E.V.E. Both of them are wearing custom made black and yellow "Kowloon" hoodies. M.A.E.V.E. has a black and yellow prison jumpsuit.]

I've been waiting..

And waiting...

And waiting..

and waiting.

Waiting for the time to say I am ready.

I've been ready.

I'm always ready.

I've been ready for a long time.

Time is something I can't waste.

I was suppose to waste away.

Away from the ring, I've been.

Been a while since you've seen me. Or Akeem. Or Savino.

I am ready.

Ready to fight.

Fight to win.

Prove myself to everyone.

Lysenko. Karina Lysenko.

[All the words M.A.E.V.E. has spoken, she has done so staring directly into the camera and nothing else. The shot progressing zeroes in on him and less on Akeem and Savino.]

We're on and the same

Your past. Forced into sex slavery. Having your personhood defiled.

Stripped away.

Passed away from person to person. As they steal a piece of you along the way.

I don't give a shit about your Russian propaganda. I don't understand why you choose to do this when you offer much more to people. Your strength and perseverance going through what you did.

It makes me sick!

I wasn't forced into slavery. But I was also forced against my will. I had to endure and watch as they all took part. As I found myself losing what made me feel like a human. They didn't care. They didn't seem me as a person. Just a body. Forced against its will to fulfill their fantasizes. I was an object.

There's strength in what we've overcome. But you've chosen what you've chosen. It pisses me off and I will settle for nothing less than to knock you the fuck out or put you to sleep. But i'm not trying to change you.

I'm trying to win. And use my strength to fight for my future and to show people like us, that theirs exist.

We're two sides of the coin. Yet we stands on different sides. I'll show you why yours falls short in the end.

[The final image is that of M.A.E.V.E., eyeing the camera in a defiant, controlled manner.]

[FIN]

==

M.A.E.V.E vs Karina Lysenko

Safe to say things haven’t been going the Soviet Gingers way for a while now.

M.A.E.V.E and her crew Kawloon have been making a little noise.

So how would this contest turn out?

Karina caught M.A.E.V.E off guard with a headbutt to the bridge of the nose. This gave Karina an opening to mount M.A.E.V.E. She went all out, doing everything in her power to hurt the newcomer to GCW. M.A.E.V.E did wind up turning the tide. She went into full scrappy mode, not bothering to show any technical expertise. Karina wanted a fight? That is what Karina would get. Unfortunately for M.A.E.V.E... Anatasia was in the mood to play too. She entered the ring with a steel chair, blasted M.A.E.V.E across the back with it. The referee called this match before it could really heat up.

Winners: M.A.E.V.E by DQ.

M.A.E.V.E wouldn’t be in danger long. Savino slid in the ring to make the save. Anatasia pulled Karina out the ring. Karina waved goodbye to two thirds of Kowloon. Anatasia blowed a kiss to them. M.A.E.V.E urged The Soveit Gingers to bring their asses back in the ring. The former tag team champions backed up the ramp unable to keep their eyes off Savino and M.A.E.V.E.

==

The cameras go backstage where Janice King is standing by with Livvie Nelson. Janice holds the microphone to her mouth.

Janice: I'm joined now with Livvie Nelson who will join Nadia Allen and Kellen Jeffries as they take on The Sovereign. Livvie, this could potentially big the biggest match you've fought in to date. Are you ready for a match like this?

Livvie smirks and runs a hand through her medium-length blonde hair.

Livvie: Every week, Janice. Every single week that I wrestle for GCW someone is asking me backstage about this. Are ye ready, Livvie? Are ye? Well, of course I'm ready. Does every interviewer for this company think that I just sit back on my bum and wait for things to happen? Nah, I'm ready for all of this, babe.

Janice: So you're not worried about fighting The Sovereign? They've done a fair amount of damage on Shotgun.

Livvie chuckles to herself.

Livvie: Look at my arms? Do you see goosebumps? Huh, Jani?

Janice: I... uhhh... well. No.

Livvie: You're damn right you don't see them. I'm not nervous. I'm not scared. I'm always ready to fly higher than any member of Shotgun or Livewire. Ms. Silverstone is running both shows right now. So all she needs to know is that if she puts me in a position to fly, I will exceed all of her expectations. It's as simple as that. And I've heard the rumors and the rumblings in the lockers that she fancies The Sovereign and lets them get their way. I don't care one bit about any of that. No one person can hold me down. I WILL rise. And I WILL help my team do what it takes to win this week. The Sovereign are nothing but a bunch of stuck up, loud mouthed, arseholes. They will not stop me. Not tonight. Not ever. If they want to stand in my way then they will fall. How's that sound, Janice?

Janice swallows and nods.

Janice: That sounds... good.

Livvie: Just keep your eyes peeled, Janice. Because I'm about to fly higher than ever before.

Livvie walks in front of Janice and the camera as she walks out of the interview.

==

Backstage….

A very angry and furious Chanel Hunter paces with her X-Division Championship over her shoulder, obviously upset about losing to Livvie Nelson a few weeks back. Chanel has never been more focused on the match, glaring right into the camera….

Chanel: “I really don’t give a shit about Nadia Allen and Kellen Jeffries, even though the latter dated my mentor’s sister and hurt her, doesn’t matter, the fact is the only person that I am focused on right now is Livvie Nelson, because bitch, you got lucky. See, a blind nut will find a squirrel every once in a while, and I get that, but you did something that few people have and that is beat me. I am a future World Champion, and right now I am THE X-Division Champion, but if you think for one second you’re better than me, think again. I am someone who is the face of Shotgun, I embody what a wrestler is, I am everything that these young women want to be, idolizing me and what I have done, coming from nothing until now. Personally, I could care less what your fucking story is, how you came to wrestling or what your intentions are. Gloat, soak up the one lucky win you will EVER have over me, because come tonight, I am going to remind you and everyone in this damn company just who the hell I am!”

Trying to calm down, Chanel stops and looks over at Trinity Street who has her arms crossed Watching her prized protégé vent. She knows how upset Chanel who is more embarrassed than anything at this point. Trinity smirks, loving her passion and drive as Chanel tilts her head….

Chanel: “What’s so funny?”

Trinity: “Nothing, that is a smile of pride as I love your fire and drive, reminding me of how I used to get after losing a match. Now, I want you to use that out there tonight, focused, not angry, losing your cool will solve absolutely nothing at this point. With Chantelle and Aubrianna, show them why the Sovereign is still the group of talent to defeat, and when you do, take Livvie out, show her firsthand what happened last time will not happen again. Can you do that?”

Chanel: “Yeah…. Yeah I can do that.”

Trinity: “Good, then tell me again what you are going to do to her?”

Chanel: “Everybody knows, just like Jody Ranier who thought he had one on me, and I came back and won this belt, now I am going to do the same thing yet again. I will do my part like I always have, you know that…. But Livvie, I am talking to you bitch, I want you to remember how it felt beating me then taunting me afterwards, because tonight I am putting you down, and then you like every other hopeful bitch in this motherfucka will know that YOU CAN’T TOUCH THIS!”

Chanel storms off as Trinity looks on, winking at the camera and laughing, following her Champion out.

==

Main Event:
The Sovereign (Chantelle Chambers, Aubrianna Powers and Chanel Hunter) vs Livve Nelson, Nadia Allen, Kellen Jeffries

The match started with Chanel Hunter taking the lead, catching Livvie Nelson off guard, remembering the last time they were in the ring that Livvie scored a surprise win over the X-Division Champion. However, feisty Livvie was able to weather the storm. She picked up the pace. Created separation. Didn’t allow Chanel to overwhelm her. Then Nadia tagged herself into the match. Livvie looked at Nadia, disappointed, gave no real fuss as she left the ring. Chanel, not interested in going against Nadia tagged Chantelle in. These two once had a match at Resurrection a couple years back. They locked up. Nadia tried her best to ground Chantelle. The self proclaimed GCW’s Greatest Creation was too smooth. Until Nadia caught Chantelle with a stiff right that dropped Chantelle to the mat. She mockingly clapped. Nadia offered Chantelle a hand, the former World Champion shook her up, pulled herself back up. Dusted herself off. And tagged in Aubrianna.

Nadia tagged in Kellen.

Kellen had a lot of frustration to unleash. He got the upperhand on Aubrianna initially. He focused more on a ground and pound style that took Aubrianna some time to adjust too. She did use her speed and gile to her advantage to stem the tide of a fired up Kellen. Chanelle decided to help out Aubrey with a chop block. Both women sandwiched Kellen’s face with two simultaneous knees to the front and back of the head, slowing him down for the time being.

Sovereign focused heavily on the shin. Kellen fought back. Dug deep. The three on one became a hindrance as you would expect.

Kellen tagged Livvie in when Chantelle was the legal person. Nadia didn’t like that. She wanted another go at Chantelle. Livvie pulled out all the usual high flying offense associated with a hot tag. Tried numerous roll up combinations to get the quick pin on Chantelle. None of it worked. Then Aubrey came in. Nadia came in. Everyone came in. The match broke down. Referee had little luck getting things back in order.

Eventually order was restored.

Towards the end Kellen blindtagged himself into the match, which Nadia took exception too cause she wanted the kill shot. Feeling things were going to get out of hand, Nelson blindtagged herself in while Nadia and Kellen shoved each other. Livvie’s overzealousness got the best of her. She ran straight into the MVP from Aubrey. The Most Valuable Powers tagged in Chanel.

Chantelle and Aubrey made sure Kellen and Nadia wouldn’t be a factor.

Livvie elevated herself up enough for Chanel to blast her in the skull with The Velvet Revolver.

Chanel pressed down on Livvie for the 1-2-3.

Winners: The Sovereign.

Chantelle and Aubrey joined Chanel in the ring. All three women stood over Livvie.

"Born for This" by Paramore plays. Chantelle and Aubrey know that it is Brooklyn’s music. Brooklyn does come out... but so does Tabitha.

Tabitha Silverstone: I did promise an announcement. I wanted Brooklyn out here for this obviously; it does relate to her as well.

Chantelle, Aubrianna... this conflict between you and Brooklyn has to come to a close. What better way to conclude this conflict than to add stakes. So, at The End of the Year Bash, it will be a triple threat match. Brooklyn Smith versus Chantelle Chambers versus Aubrianna Powers. I know what you’re thinking, this has the potential to be a glorified handicap match, I am expecting that to an extent. There will be a great equalizer in all this. Whoever wins becomes the number one contender for the GCW World Championship at Civil War. Double pins and double submissions don’t count. There can only be ONE winner. No co winner. One winner.

Carry on.

Tabitah leaves the stage.

Chantelle and Aubrianna look at each other.

Brooklyn smiles as the show comes to a close.