Shotgun 09.19 <results>

randy

Shotgun 09.19 <results>

Post by randy » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:00 am

Shotgun - December 15, 2020 (Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC)

"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and its all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And its comin' over you like its all a big mistake"

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen….

"Holding my breathe, won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold"

Announcer: ..."The Phoenix" Marie Annabelle Jones!!!!!!!!!!

A spotlight shines down at the top of the entrance ramp. Pyro goes off. Then Marie Annabelle Jones steps through the curtain, wearing her ring gear and her signature black leather jacket. A broad, somewhat condescending grin is on her face as she gaze out at the fans in the arena who boo loudly despite the fact that is waving at them in almost a regal manner. The Tron shows images of her striking at her opponents with her finishing and signature moves as the lyrics of "Haunted" by Taylor Swift begin to flow through the arena.

"Come on, come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong, your all I wanted
Come on, come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted"

Marie begins to make her way down towards the ring to loud booing from the fans. As for Marie herself, she pays little to no attention to the reaction she is receiving from this hostile crowd. Her focus is solely on the ring and the determined stride with which she walks tells that story.

"Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I say to you
He will try to take away my pain
And he just might make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishin he was you instead"

Marie hops up onto the ring apron. She strikes a sultry and sexy pose for the audience. She then smirks, shakes her head smugly muttering 'in your dreams' before stepping into the ring. She then hops up onto the second turnbuckle of the nearby corner and holds her arms up high into the air, getting a reaction from the crowd.
"Oh, oh, holding my breath, won't see you again
Something keeps me holding on to nothing"

Marie: Why? That’s what all of you want to know. The fact that you are asking this question shows your ignorance because why I did what I did two weeks ago on Shotgun should be painfully clear. But I will gladly explain my thought process in greater detail for those of you who are slow on the upkeep.

She holds up one finger.

Marie: First of all, who did I attack first? Adam Craig. He was my primary target and I targeted him because he did not know when to quit. He was among the first to join GCW in its inaugural year back in 2001. But he got his start much earlier than that, so this seven foot dinosaur has been wrestling since the Jurassic age. And yes, he is a GCW original, but just because you are a GCW original doesn’t give you carte blanche to keep coming back, to keep hogging the spotlight from superstars on this roster who deserved it much more than him. D’Nae Moore has been sitting on the sidelines and for what? So Adam Craig can come out here with his doofus friend Steve Powers and get jobbed out again and again? That’s a waste of talent and I would like to think that me injuring Adam Craig, taking Adam Craig out, has made more room for people like D’Nae, Livvie Nelson, and others on this roster who should take a hint and quit while they were ahead. But Adam?

Marie shakes her head and makes a “tsk tsk” sound.

Marie: He didn’t know when to quit. So I made that decision for him. Tonight I am facing Steve Powers and more than likely this is probably upon his request, he probably wants payback for what I did to his friend. Well Steve, you’re just as guilty as Adam because you are also a has been. You should quit and let others have the spotlight. But you have not done that. You have not stepped aside and passed the torch to the next generation. So The Phoenix will be the one who decides that tonight is the night that you step aside...permanently. And that’s all I was doing two weeks ago. I was just doing my part to help the new blood of Global Championship Wrestling by weeding out the geriatric bastards who refuse to retire. But then she had to get involved…

Jones sighs deeply. She appears deeply troubled as she paces back and forth.

Marie: Do any of you honestly believe I wanted to do that to my own mother? I knew she was there, but I had honestly hoped to God that she would not come down and stop me. I had hoped that she would not get involved. Unfortunately she could not help herself. Angelica Jones is just like Adam Craig and Steve Powers in that she did not know when to quit. The woman has broken barriers for women everywhere in this sport. She has been a thirteen time world champion by defeating men two or three times her size. She is a member of the GDW Hall of Fame, MCW Hall of Fame, MWA Hall of Fame, and the GCW Hall of Fame. How many can claim to have been inducted into four professional wrestling Halls of Fame? Not many. The woman has done it all in this sport. She has paved the way for so many coming after her. What else is there for her to do? The answer to that question is easy; NOTHING! There is nothing left for her to accomplish. Angelica Jones, much like Adam Craig and Steve Powers, is just one of those legends who sticks around and wrestles pointlessly, endlessly, and worst of all selfishly.

The crowd boos loudly but Marie shakes her head.

Marie: It’s true! She is selfish because she refuses to quit! She continues to stand in the way of the future!

The Phoenix pats herself on the chest.

Marie: She stood in my way! Yes, she not only stood in the way of wrestlers on this roster who don’t get booked simply because of Angelica Jones hogging up air time, but she also stands in my way of taking up the mantle as the new Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family. Angelica has held that torch, she has held that mantle for a very long time, far longer than she should have. She should have retired a long time ago and gave her sister, my aunt Kayla a chance but she wouldn’t. She was too selfish. Kayla, you see, is a model in more ways than one. Not only is she a true beauty model but she is also a model of how a wrestler should act. Do you see Kayla running around competing all the time? No, Kayla knew when to quit. She knew when to stop. But her selfish older sister, my mother, did not know when to quit. She would not step down and pass the torch to Kayla, and she would not step down and pass the torch to me.

Jones growls angrily.

Marie: So I reached out and took the damn torch from her! Now I am the Matriarch and I will be a far better Matriarch than my mother was.

The fans boo again. Marie snickers.

Marie: You don’t believe me? Look at some of Angelica’s recent actions as Matriarch of the family; or should I say, INACTIONS? My sisters, Jessica and Kimberly, actively were fighting against Aphrodite Noel and Aubrianna Powers in another promotion but Angelica refused to take sides. She wanted to remain neutral, all so she wouldn’t upset Aphrodite. Then when her cousin Glory Braddock was on that massive power trip did she publicly speak out against her? No, once again Angelica may have privately disagreed with many of Glory’s actions but she refused to take any kind of bold stance against it so that she would maintain peace within the family. My mother chose neutrality instead of being a real, true, decisive leader.

Jones approaches the camera.

Marie: Mom, I know you are watching this from home and I want you to listen to me very closely. I hope you understand that it hurt me a lot more than it hurt you, and I mean that. I did not want to put you on the shelf but you left me with no alternative. I had to do it for your own good and for the good of this company. And mom, if you want to put in public appearances do that. If you want to revive your singing career do that. Or if you just want to be comfortable sleeping with Aphrodite Noel, then do that...I think it’s disgusting but if that’s how you want to use your free time then do it. Use your free time doing whatever you want, because you have had a wonderful career and you have earned this time of retirement. But please, stay retired. Someone will call you soon, it may be the owner, Glory Braddock...or it may be the GCW President Francis Taylor...or it may be General Manager Tabitha Silverstone...but whenever they call and ask you to come back for one more match, please decline. Better yet, don’t even answer the phone. You are RETIRED now, mother! So just accept it!

Jones points up towards the ramp.

Marie: Speaking of people who should be retired, bring out the next fossil on the list, bring out Steve Powers, I’ll put him out of his misery.

Marie Jones vs. Steve Powers
[Steve charged the ring with a furious rage, wanting to avenge his friend Adam. He speared Marie to the mat and started pouring on right hands. Marie kicked him off but got taken back down with a lariat clothesline. Steve with a body slam and then a back body drop. Steve went for a quick and decisive end with The Very Best Finishing Move but Marie kicks out at one and rolls to the outside. Steve follows her. He charges but Marie hip tosses him, sending him into the steel steps. Marie with a slingshot sending him face first into the steel ring post. Marie rolls him back into the ring and then drops him with a bull dog take down followed up by a Divine Impact. Marie turns Steve into the Angel’s Arch. Steve eventually reaches the ropes. Marie with a bow and arrow submission. Marie with The Hot Shot and a cover and a near fall. Marie reapplies The Angel’s Arch. Steve again reaches the ropes. Marie goes for it a third time but Steve counters into a small package. Marie kicks out at two. Marie with a knee to the gut followed up by The Vindicator. Marie doesn’t go for the cover, instead she pulls him up and drills him with Ave Maria. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Marie Jones

==

We cut backstage to find GCW roving reporter Roderick Osborn and with him is Mason Van Stanton. Behind Mason stands his clients, Karen and Melanie McBride of The McBride Corporation. Van Stanton seems to have a sly grin on his face, a change from his typical sneer that has been there ever since his team’s defeat at Desperate Measures.

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen my guests at this time are Karen McBride and Melanie McBride, The McBride Corporation…

Mason: Ahem…

Roderick sighs.

Roderick: And Mason Van Stanton.

Van Stanton smirks.

Mason: Thank you, Roderick. I speak on behalf of my clients, Karen and Melanie, after all. They do not have the time nor the patience to deal with the likes of you.

Roderick: Is it safe to say then that you and your clients are still upset over failing to capture the GCW Global Tag Team Championship?

Mason: What kind of idiotic question is that? Of course we are upset. But we are not giving up. We are moving on, unlike my former clients who cannot seem to let go of past grudges. Hannah and Kendra, the two lovely ladies who COULD HAVE been World Tag Team Champions but they choked under pressure. Had they been under my leadership they would have been victorious. Hannah and Kendra have proven to be choke artists and nothing more.

He motions to Karen and Melanie.

Mason: The McBride Corporation are the tag team of the future. Now that Wrestling’s Most Wanted and The McBride Corporation are on the same brand I look forward to proving that MY clients are superior in every way and that I was the reason behind the success of The Fix.

Roderick: Should we take that as a challenge?

Mason: A challenge? Oh I will go one step further than that, Roderick, because Hannah and Kendra are not the only ungrateful bitches on this roster. You also have Julia Braddock, a woman who I made into a success, a woman I made into a star. Now she’s making such bold proclamations about world titles and winning the Civil War? Sweet, Julia, you must first exorcise your demons and your demons stand before you in the form of The McBride Corporation and Mason Van Stanton. So if you three have the guts, then come find me. I’m not a hard guy to find. Just remember, The Fix is in.

==

Savino Vs Anatasia Ivanova

Before the bell rang, Karina Lysenko slid in the ring, make a beeline towards M.A.E.V.E and connected with a suicide dive that drove M.A.E.V.E into the announce table. Savino exited the ring to assist her partner. Which led to Anatasia not wanting to be left out. Ana pulled Savino off of Karina. This momentary involvement allowed M.A.E.V.E enough time to regain her bearings, start attacking Karina. As you would expect this evolved into an all out brawl that led to security rushing from the back to separate all parties involved.

Stephen Snuggs was left with no other choice but to inform Robert E Lee that the match was going to be ruled a no contest.

Winner: NO CONTEST.

==

The big screen shows the “Off Air” colours, running down the time…

.:5:.

.:4:.

.:3:.

.:2:.

The screen goes black. Suddenly, the beginning of “The Look” by Roxette begins to play. The lights rise up as the crowd cheers. Brittany Kayl steps bursts out from behind the curtain, a big smile on her face and the GCW World Championship belt wrapped securely around her waist. She raises her right arm in the air, her hand balled in a fist, prompting the crowd to cheer further. The actual song picks up with the lyrics.

Walking like a man
Hitting like a hammer
She's a juvenile scam
Never was a quitter
Tasty like a raindrop
She's got the look

Robert E. Lee: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the GCW World Champion… BRITTANY KAYL!”

Brittany takes a quick skip atop the ramp before making her way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans along her path down towards the ring.

Heavenly bound
Cause heaven's got a number
When she's spinning me around
Kissing is a color
Her loving is a wild dog
She's got the look

Once at the bottom of the ramp, she takes another quick skip to build a little speed, running to the ropes and sliding under the bottom ropes. She moves to the corner and unclasps the Championship from around her waist, lifting it in the air as the crowd continues to cheer.

She's got the look (She's got the look)
She's got the look (She's got the look)
What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue
When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you

And I go la la la la la
She's got the look!

Brittany moves to the corner, retrieving a microphone as she settles the belt on her shoulder, holding it snug.

Kayl: “Thank you, thank you…”

She waves out to the crowd.

Kayl: It’s been now around seven months since I defeated Aubrianna Powers and Minerva in the main event of Resurrection to become YOUR GCW World Champion! And every day since then, I have worked TIRELESSLY as an ambassador for the company… as the FACE of the company. I have gone coast to coast and around the world doing media appearances and selling this company… with me as it’s Champion… to anyone and everyone who would listen… because that’s what you get with Brittany Kayl as GCW Champion. You get someone who is one-hundred percent committed to Global Championship Wrestling!”

The crowd roars loud as Brittany grins, patting the belt.

Kayl: “I said it when I won the title… as long as I carry this, I’m a one-company woman. You want to see Brittany Kayl? You need to tune into GCW Shotgun, or GCW Pay Per Views. You don’t get to see me compete on the wrestling programs of other companies. That’s how much being GCW Champion means to me. And that’s what eventually propelled me to the very top of the mountain. But I’m not here to ruminate on the past… tonight is about preparing for the future, and entering into 2021 as Champion means that I will learn at the End of Year Show who will be next to challenge for this beautiful Championship... “

She licks her lips a bit as she nods.

Kayl: “You have my good friend Brooklyn Smith, the woman with the most reigns with this in Chantelle Chambers, and one of the women I beat to claim this title in Aubrianna Powers. And tonight, I get a small taste of the three of them as I team with Brooklyn to take on the Sovereign duo. The stakes may not be high, but we’re in the very place the four of us belong: The Main Event of the last Shotgun of 2020. Where STARS land. There are no four bigger stars than us, so this is a fitting conclusion before the End of Year Show. For the others, it’s a chance to get some momentum before that show. For me? It’s a sample-fest… a chance to experience the three, to against, one in concert with. But regardless of who wins tonight, it’s that other show that makes the biggest difference. And so I plan on being in the front row to watch that match to see who my next challenger is face to face. You know… like Champions do!”

Brittany smiles, lifting the belt again as her music hits up. The scene shifts backstage...

==

Bella Downing Vs Mariah

Mariah was aggressive in the beginning. She hasn’t seen action for a while. There was definitely a sense of urgency. Bella was a step slow due to the ring rust. Once Bella drilled Mariah in the head with Goodnight Princess she was off to the races. She managed to hit the Not Today, Satan and the Crotch Suplex. Mariah did mount a small comeback. In the end Mariah fell to the Belladonna Poison Arrow. Hook the leg. 1-2-3. Bella is back and better than ever.

Winner: Bella Downing.

==

Backstage we find Aubrianna Powers dressed in her wrestling gear and doing some final stretching in preparation for her match tonight, one which finds her teaming up with Chantelle Chambers to face Brittany Kayl and Brooklyn Smith. The Most Valuable Powers has a smug confident look upon her face. She doesn’t seem to notice when her husband and journalist Dexter Russell enters. He watches on from afar for a few moments before clearing his throat to get her attention.

Dexter: Aubrey?

Powers growls.

Aubrianna: The name is AUBRIANNA! Who the…

She jumps up and sees that it’s Dexter. Her anger quickly turns back to joy.

Aubrianna: Oh! Hi, Dex! Sorry, I thought you were some annoying reporter or something!

Dexter: Aubrey, I AM a journalist.

Aubrianna: Yeah but you’re not annoying.

Dexter rolls his eyes.

Dexter: Try telling some of your cohorts that.

Aubrianna: Ignore the, babe.

Powers kisses him on the lips.

Aubrianna: So what’s up? This isn’t an interview, is it? Cause if it is I’d have to go find the prepared questions.

Dexter: Prepared questions?

Aubrianna: Yeah, it’s this great idea I had to deal with annoying journalists. I’ll just give them the questions I want them to ask.

Dexter: I somewhat doubt that would help your cause, Aubrey. Besides, I’m not here for an interview. Just wishing you luck.

Aubrianna: Awww that’s sweet of you, Dex! But luck is definitely not necessary in this one.

Dexter: You seem awfully confident.

Aubrianna: Of course I am! Why shouldn’t I be confident when me and Chantelle have been kicking Brooklyn’s heroic ass for the past several months. We’ve been beating her up so much I’m actually getting bored with beating her up all the time. Sure, she has a tag team partner and a much superior tag team partner in the form of the current world champion Brittany Kayl, but can Brooklyn REALLY trust Kayl? Can she trust Kayl especially after what Kayl did to retain the title at Desperate Measures? I think Brooky and Britt are not going to be on the same page.

Dexter sighs.

Dexter: I hate to ask a question you may find...annoying...but are you sure you and Chantelle will be on the same page.

Aubrianna: Of course we are! We are always on the same page!

Dexter: Lately you have been and maybe even tonight you will be, but you both will be competing against Brooklyn Smith at the End of the Year Bash for the right to challenge for the world championship. Only one of you can win. It can’t be both of you.

Powers folds her arms over her chest and pouts.

Aubrianna: You always have to put a damper on my mood, don’t you?

Dexter: Sorry, it’s the journalist in me.

Aubrianna: Trust me, Dex, I got this. Chantelle and I are on the same page and yeah, we understand that only one of us can be number one contender, and while we may disagree on which one of us it will be, we definitely agree that a member of The Sovereign will be the number one contender to the GCW World Championship. And Brooky and her pal for tonight Britt can just learn to love it.

==

D'Nae Moore In Action

This week D’Nae Moore was scheduled against... “The North Cackalacky Panther.” A man in a Carolina Panthers outside. D’Nae wasn’t amused, at all. She wasn’t no time whatsoever putting him away with a MooreGasm. Her victory was academic.

Winner: D’Nae Moore.

She didn’t bother to stick around to celebrate. She stormed out the ring. No one can blame her for being upset. She came to wrestle. Not to take part in whatever Tabitha Silverstone had in mind with her taking on a mascot.

==

Kellen: “The world has a way of being funny, doesn’t it? Take for example my professional life. I could say take my personal life for example, but my personal life is not funny at all. My personal life is extraordinary. I love my wife, and although I love what I do to support the two of us, there is also a time, in the not distant future I might add, that I can see myself retiring to spend even more time with my wife. As amazing as this sounds to me, my wife and I, we might even be looking into starting a family, as an important part of that not too distant future.”

Staring at the wall of the locker room, Kellen’ lips start to turn in an odd shape. Oh yeah, Kellen Jefferies is trying to smile?

Kellen: “Imagine me, Kellen Jefferies, getting a second chance at being a Dad? Not too long ago, even after Amber and I got married, I would have told you no way. Still that does seem to be the path that Amber and I are headed on now, and so I am trying to tie up a few loose ends that I have in other facets of life, and that gets me back to my professional livelihood and how the world has this way of being funny. Last year it was this time for example, professionally, my name was on everyone lips because I was a person everyone was talking about. In another company that I used to work for, I was using what is called my Trios Contract to make a match that saw everyone in that company have the same opportunity, the opportunity to become that company’s World Champion.

This did not make me the most popular man in the locker room mind you; many wrestlers do not feel that you should just go out and give a free title shot to any and everyone that wants it for the richest prize in the entire game. Thinking back on it now, I suppose that there is some merit to what those people were thinking saying that title shots should be earned, not just given. But alas, I really don’t give a damn what anybody else in the locker room thinks, and truth be told I never have. The fans were delighted by the idea of everyone getting a shot, called my decision selfless for using my contract in this manner, and yes it felt good to be praised by the fans for something for once in my career. Plus, it felt great to give all of those people who didn’t feel it was right that everyone was getting the same opportunity at the title, a great big shitburger for Christmastime…”

The smile gets bigger, even though it looks really odd on Kellen’s face.

Kellen: “Truth be told, I would do it again this year just to hear all of the bitch and moan one more time if I had the chance, but I don’t. In fact I don’t even wrestle for that company anymore, a fact that I am sure would make several people stop and smile if they thought about it. I do wrestle however for GCW still though and there are still so many opportunities to raise some hell right here before I am done. Last year at this time in GCW, I was getting ready for a World Championship opportunity, 1-on-1 against my wife’s best friend Aubrianna Powers. No, I didn’t end up winning that match and becoming the GCW World Champion, but it was still a special moment for me I guess you could so, as that was my first and to date my only shot at being a World Champion anywhere in my career.

This year, while I don’t have the luxury of having a match already scheduled,...”

Kellen looks at the briefcase alongside him on the bench.

Kellen: “I do have the chance to have another match for the World or Global Championship,

Anywhere I want.

Anytime I want.

So when you get ready to step in the ring with me tonight, Nadia Allen, know that I am going to do everything I can to whip all kinds of ass on you and walk away the winner tonight. Ask Jeffrey Alexander if you don’t believe me. It’s just what I do, even if I am facing someone like you who was my tag team partner the show before this one. I don’t discriminate. I am an equal opportunity ass kicker once that bell rings. But I do expect that you will do the same and if it just so happens that you get one by me tonight don’t worry…”

Clutching the briefcase next to him now Kellen smiles again, almost creepy since he doesn’t do it all that much.

Kellen: “I still have my shot before I am done.”

==

Kellen Jeffries vs Nadia Allen

This was a hard hitting match from the start. There was a lot of tension to resolve. Kellen two weeks ago wasn’t the most friendly of partners. Nadia was the one who took the brunt of his bad attitude. Thanks to The Sovereign stopping them from tearing each other apart, this was the week to resolve any left over heat.

Five minutes in, Kellen and Nadia brawled to the outside, not caring about Jose Diaz’s ten count. And it would have gone to the count of ten officially if it were not for Kellen grabbing his briefcase & using it to knock Nadia out cold around the count of eight. Diaz rung the bell.

Winner: Nadia Allen by DQ.

Kellen didn’t care that he cost himself a match. He took his briefcase, walked away from the ring as Diaz checked on Nadia to see whether she was ok or not.

==

We cut backstage where Mason Van Stanton stands propped up against a wall. He is alone but has a confident, smug grin on his face. He gazes at his watch and then looks up. A chuckle escaped his lips.

Mason: About time, you were worrying me.

The camera pans over to show who he is speaking with...it is Julia Braddock. The blonde is not alone. To her right is Hannah Myers and to her left is Kendra Classic. Van Stanton sighs.

Mason: Despite all of the bravado you three speak, you can’t come up against me by yourselves. You have to bring an army because you feel threatened by a mere businessman such as myself.

Julia: We’re not stupid, Mason. We’ve been in this song and dance with you before. We’ve been part of your dirty schemes before. We know you don’t go anywhere alone. So where are Karen and Melanie?

Kendra: Tsk, tsk Mason. Always playing games.

Hannah nods.

Hannah: If you want to talk Mason, then talk. Otherwise, bring on the bitches...we're not fucking around any more.

Mason: I guess the time for talk has ended.

With that Karen and Melanie come from either side, jumping Hannah and Kendra. The four of them brawl, leaving Julia alone. Hannah and Kendra are holding their own against The McBrides and so Julia stalks Mason Van Stanton but the sleazy con man doesn’t budge. Julia snatches Mason by his shirt collar but then before she can do anything another individual pulls her off, punches her in the gut and then throws her through a glass window. Hannah and Kendra are startled by this and they turn to see what happened. Hannah gets kicked in the head by the big man. Karen and Melanie then start a double team on Kendra. They hold Kendra and allow the big man to kick her in the head as well. By now, Hannah is starting shakily to her feet. The big man moves quickly, chokeslamming Hannah to the ground, her head bouncing off of the concrete. Van Stanton chuckles nastily.

Mason: May I present my bodyguard, I’m sure you’ve heard of him...his name is Clyde Sutter.

==

Main Event:
Chantelle Chambers & Aubrianna Powers vs Brittany Kayl & Brooklyn Smith

Brooklyn Smith really wanted to get her hands on Chantelle and Aubriana. This time she had the World Champion in her corner. Not Slade Merriman. No offense to Slade. With Britt in the corner of Brooklyn what could possibly go wrong?

Chantelle and Brittany started off the match. It was a sight to see possibly GCW’s greatest World Champion (Chantelle) mix it up with someone who has been nearly flawless as champion thus far.

When Chantelle tagged in Aubrianna. Brittany tagged Brooklyn in to give her friend a chance at retribution and likely cause Britt has been there, done that with Aubrianna. In any event Brooklyn brought a storm to Aubrianna that she couldn’t whether initially. You aren’t the Most Valuable Powers by being a slouch. With a little assist from Chantelle pulling down the rope, Brooklyn went over the top. From there, Aubrianna showed how valuable she is.

After constantly tagging in, isolating Brooklyn, showing her what the End of the Year Bash could look like, Brooklyn did manage to get the tag to Brittany. She was fired up. Moment swung to her side.

Towards the end of the match, Aubrianna did manage to catch Brittany with the MVP. The cover was broken up by Brooklyn. Chantelle joined the fray. Their fight spilled to the outside. The Sovereign members left Brooklyn with no option to escape. As Brittany came to, she did try to exit the ring, from out of nowhere, Kellen Jeffries slid into the ring. Spun Britt around. Game Misconduct. The referee called for the bell.

Winners: The Sovereign by DQ.

Chantelle and Aubrianna stopped what they were doing, wondering why the bell rang. Back in the ring, Kellen walked over to the corner. What no one noticed in the confusion is he brought his briefcase with him. He handed Robert Downey the briefcase, telling him that he wants to cash it in. Kellen pulls out a sock full of coins, waited for Britt to get up, she turns around to be greeted by the loaded weapon. It was then Brooklyn came too enough to see what was going on. She tried to rush the ring. Chantelle and Aubrey held her in place to see what was going to happen next.

Phillips: I have been informed Kellen wants to use his contract RIGHT NOW.

World Championship
Kellen Jeffries vs Brittany Kayl (c)

All that was left for Kellen to do was hook the leg. Robert Downey counted one-two-three.

Winner: (AND NEW) World Champion, Kellen Jeffries.

Kellen was handed the belt to a sea of boos.

He didn’t bother celebrating in the ring.

Chantelle and Aubrey let Brooklyn Smith go. She bolted to the ring to check on her good friend who had her World Championship stolen.

The show closes with Brooklyn glaring at Kellen outside the ring holding the richest prize on the Shotgun brand as the scene fades to black.