Shotgun 10.01 <results>

randy

Shotgun 10.01 <results>

Post by randy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:49 am

The scene opens up inside a hotel room in Santiago, Chile. Although in South America, this particular room has been redressed to represent the red, white, and blue of the United States of America, and the woman who stands in our scene, Miss America. She is dressed to impress - as always - clad with her All-American smile.

Miss America: “Heritage… Merriam-Webster, America’s most-trusted dictionary, defines it as “Property that descends to an heir”, “something transmitted or inherited from a predecessor”... TRADITION! The GCW Heritage Championship is representative of the TRADITION of Professional Wrestling in the greatest country on God’s green Earth. You look at the number of greats that have passed through the hallowed halls of the locker-rooms of industry past, and you will find many great Americans influencing the business, leaving this so that those of us in the present have something tangible to hold onto, to carry into tomorrow. The Heritage Championship is a sign of that tradition…”

Suddenly she scowls.

Miss America: “And no little TART from Minnesota is going to…”

Miss America catches herself being impolite… her face contorts as she stops the negativity, shaking her head.

Miss America: “No… No, I said I would be the symbol of American class and dignity, and I am going to be exactly that.”

She repositions her stance, fixing her hair as she smiles again, almost as though she were involved in a pageant.

Miss America: “When the Heritage Championship was vacated by an injured Kat Kelly months ago, sacrificed to sit dormant, I found myself without a path. And I’m not here to wax poetic about not having the opportunities that I feel I’m worth. I’m here in Chile…”

She almost scoffs, but catches herself.

Miss America: “...to prove my worth. To prove why I will be the next Heritage Champion. I mean, who is better for this than Miss America? You see, I represent something greater than myself… something greater than tradition, than heritage. I represent the United States of America! And what better way to honor the Heritage of the industry and this company than with a Champion who is so ingrained in Americana that her NAME is “America”?”

Miss America smiles again.

Miss America: “And in the end of the tournament, when that belt is lifted high above my head, all that will be thought of is GOD… BLESS… AMERICA!”

The scene shifts.

--

[An abrupt cut leads up directly to the haunting stare of M.A.E.V.E. This was apparently also filmed a few days ago. The scene is black and white, but we can see that it's nighttime and that this is happening outside. What looks like an abandoned parking lot, there's a silver car behind her. It's beaten up, windows broken in and the entire car has been tagged in black graffiti.

A closer look at the car shows the sides reading "Eat the Rich." The hood of the car features two names;

Livie Nelson, her opponent tonight in the number one contendership match for the X Division Championship. And Chanel Hunter. The X Division Champion. Livie's name has a cross through it.

M.A.E.V.E soon starts walking away from the scene but the camera follows her. In her hands, she has a lighter that she's seen throwing around. She then crouches towards the ground and lights it. The flame travels backwards to the car, which then catches on fire. As the car is set ablaze, M.A.E.V.E.'s eyes never leave the camera. Her expression remains the same as the flames grow higher and higher behind her.]

[FIN]

---

X Division Championship Contenders Match
M.A.E.V.E vs Livvie Nelson

Recap: Livvie Nelson was the favorite going in. She scored a victory over Chanel Hunter sometime last year. People expected with Chanel getting one up on her in a tag team match that would inspire Livvie to take advantage of this #1 contender match to get earn a chance to face Chanel for the X Division Championship. It was not to be. M.A.E.V.E was just as inspired, just as hungry. In a competitive match M.A.E.V.E made Nelson tap to the TWAT Waffle. After her hand was raised Chanel stepped out on the ramp. She held the X-Division Championship high in the air. Both stared at each other.

WINNER: M.A.E.V.E

---

Backstage we find the sleazy con man of an agent Mason Van Stanton sauntering down the backstage area. He is being flanked by his bodyguard, the massive Clyde Sutter. Van Stanton has a cocky grin on his face knowing that with The Assassin he is practically untouchable. They continue walking until Mason spots his prey; none other than Julia Braddock. He smirks as he waves and calls out to his former client.

Mason: Chastity! Over here!

Braddock turns and stares a hole through Van Stanton. She storms over with a purpose towards him but Sutter gets right in between them.

Mason: Careful. Remember in order to get to me you have to get through him.

Sutter: Make my day, bitch.

Julia: It would be my pleasure.

Van Stanton chuckles.

Mason: I sincerely doubt that...Chastity. You’re definitely not dressed for a fight, and we wouldn’t want to get that lovely dress ruined now would we?

Julia: I can buy a new one, mate. So either get on with whatever you have or let me punch your attack dog’s teeth down his throat.

Sutter starts to approach her menacingly but Van Stanton holds him off.

Mason: I am here in an attempt to make peace with you.

Julia: I doubt that, Mason.

Mason: It’s true. You always were my prized possession. You were my number one client. But you were getting a little too big headed. You were beginning to believe your own hype. So I had to remind you of who created you. I had to remind you of who was in charge. What happened was all your sister’s idea but I helped out in order to teach you a lesson. It’s called tough love, Chastity. I wanted to put you back in your place, to remind you that you were nothing until I came along and skyrocketed you to the top. Now here you are making these bold proclamations about entering the Civil War Match. You’ve even went as far as to guarantee victory. Now think about how ridiculous you will look if you fail.

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: I won’t fail.

Mason: You say that but look at your past; you failed your bout with drug abuse. You failed to live up to your family name which is why you willingly became Aphrodite’s daughter in the first place. The one success you had was becoming World Champion and you had to cheat to get it, but when faced with a fair fight what happened? You failed. But I took you and I brought you back to prosperity. I took you to the Heritage Championship. And now here you are trying things all by yourself again. Do you really want to risk it? Every single time you have tried it on your own it ended in failure. Just admit that you need me and I will guarantee that you will win the Civil War Match and that you will become GCW World Champion.

Julia: You are slime, Mason. You are scum. But you are right about one thing, I do need help. But I do not need the kind of help you provide. The kind of help you provide is always with a catch. It always comes at a price and with a consequence. Hannah, Kendra, Destiny, and myself all learned that the hard way. And none of us will ever fall for your crap again. I will help Hannah and Kendra as they battle your newest girls, The McBride Corporation, and I’m sure I can count on them to watch my back if I need it.

Van Stanton shakes his head.

Mason: Still delusional as always. Just watch tonight as Karen McBride destroys Hannah Myers. Maybe you will change your tune.

Julia: Hannah will take care of business against McBride. But if you, or Sutter, or any of your other clients try to get involved, know that Kendra won’t be the only one watching Hannah’s back.

Mason: So you three are like the musketeers right? Or mousekateers is more like it. Tell me this...Chastity...what happens when this little friendship ends? Because it will end. You claim you want to win the Civil War Match but so does Hannah and so does Kendra. What happens when they betray you or you betray them in the match?

Julia: It’s everyone for themselves in that match. They understand that as well as I do. We’re professionals and can act like it. Inside the ring we are competitors and outside the ring we can remain friends. But mark my words, Mason, I WILL win the Civil War Match and I will do it on my own without your help. And I will main event Resurrection. I will become the GCW World Champion again.

Van Stanton sighs.

Mason: Fair enough. You have your chance to end this peacefully. Just remember that this ends when I say it ends. You can make all the bold Civil War claims you want but here is a guarantee from me to you, and you can pass this message to your friends Hannah and Kendra while you’re at it. I made The Fix. I made Hannah, Kendra, and you too...Chastity. And when I’m good and ready, I will break you.

Mason turns and walks away with Clyde Sutter following.

---

[We cut backstage to an interview area with a GCW Shotgun logo backdrop. Standing by with a smile and a microphone is Roderick Osborn.

Roderick: “Good evening GCW, I'm Roderick Osborn and with me at this time is one of the four people who will be competing tonight in the Heritage Championship tournament semi-finals. Please welcome... D'Nae Moore.”

[The shot widens to show D'Nae, smiling. She's already in her ring gear for later, a leopard print two piece set, the ends of her hair dyed blonde to match.]

D'Nae: Thanks, Rod. Can I call you Rod?”

Roderick: “Uh... sure... “

[D'Nae smiles again.]

Roderick: “Later tonight, you'll face Akeem the Supreme in the semi-”

D'Nae: “Lemme stop you right there, Rod. It's pretty damn clear to me what 's going on here, and the more I think about it, the more I think all of this the last few months has been some kinda set up. So, lemme break it down for you right quick, aight?”

[D'Nae actually waits for an answer. Roderick just nods, for her to continue. D'Nae accepts that, and claps her hands together once, keeping them clasped as she speaks.]

D'Nae. Aight. So listen. Ever since me and Miss America lost the Tag Titles, we've been almost invisible around here. Given shit matches against nobodies and local scrubs, I wrestled a goddamn MASCOT for God's sake! We had a random tag once, as if whoever is in charge didn't know what to do with us. I've been left off pay per views, not even given air time to speak, just “get your black ass out there and wrassle, D'Nae!'” Am I right?”

Roderick: “Um, well, if anyone on GCW staff actually said anything about your, ahem... 'black ass,' that would be grounds for-”

D'Nae: “Stop it boy, you know I'm paraphrasing! They ain't said it but that's what they thinking! So here's what I'm thinking. All this mess, giving me garbage, treating me like garbage... was some kinda test, right? How much shit is Miss Moore gonna eat before she either leaves, or demands what she deserves? I guess my silence was louder than my bitchin', cause here we are. I'm two matches away from becoming Heritage Champion. Seems like I'm getting my due doesn't it?”

Roderick: “It sure does, Miss Moore. And I'm glad you brought up Miss America earlier, she is in the other semi-finals match, leaving us with the possibility of a Moore vs America match to determine the champion. What are your thoughts on that?”

[D'Nae laughs.]

D'Nae: “My thoughts? About how the HBIC set this up to practically ensure that the finals are gonna be between me and MA? I mean come on, we were both given scrubs tonight! So it's pretty clear to me that we are being jerked around, they want to use us for ratings, I can hear the commercials now...

[D'Nae speaks in a mock 'announcer' voice, holding her hands up in a 'marquis sign' gesture.]

D'Nae: “Former Tag Champions face each other for a singles championship!”

[D'Nae puts her hands down and shakes her head, clicking her tongue.]

D'Nae: “So predictable!”

Roderick: “So, you're not happy with the idea of possibly facing your former partner?”

D'Nae: “Oh no baby, you got me all wrong. I'm excited! Cause lemme tell you what's gonna happen, Rod. Tonight both me and MA are gonna make short work out of these scrubs. Then February ninth we're gonna face off and steal the goddamn show! We're gonna show everyone the mistake GCW has been making in keeping us on the sidelines, off pay per views, giving me joke opponents... this disrespect has gone on long enough! Tabitha might think she's pulling all the strings here, trying to pit us against each other after she done starved us of recognition, thinking we both gonna be so hungry that we'll implode. I got news for Miss Silverbitch... ain't gonna be no imploding right here!”

[D'Nae grabs the mic from Roderick's hand and steps up to the camera herself, ignoring him.]

D'Nae: “What's gonna happen is an explosion of talent, a feeding frenzy you created by messing me around. You had your fun with all this disrespect, this test, this.... whatever the hell you been doing to me. But I'm bout to remind you just who you playin' with, and you gonna learn some goddamn respect!

As for MA? Sorry my girl... but ain't nobody hungrier than me.”

[Stepping back, D'Nae tosses the mic back to Roderick. He catches it, but juggles it a little before gripping it correctly to speak.]

Roderick: “So what you're saying is... you're planning on going hard if you end up facing your friend?”

D'Nae: “Friend? Who said we was friends? We were partners in the ring, that girl ain't my friend! So hell yes I'm going hard! I'm going hard tonight and I'm going hard February ninth, don't matter who I'm gonna end up facing. Ima tell you this though... both matches gon' end in a Mooregasm, and that Heritage Championship? Right here, Rod. Right here.”

[D'Nae motions around her waist.]

Roderick: “You sound very confident, D'Nae. Do you have any final words for Akeem the Supreme before your match tonight?”

D'Nae: “Yeah... get the fuck out my way. Cause everybody wants Moore.”

[D'Nae smirks before blowing a kiss at the camera. She gives Roderick a pat on the arm as she walks away. He watches her for a moment before the segment cuts away.]

---

Mariah can be seen backstage pacing around. She is surrounded by a group of bodyguards as she crosses her arms, almost sulking.

Mariah: “Can you believe that? Can you believe it?!”

She shakes her head.

Mariah: “She called me a TART! ME! A TART!? Can you believe it?”

The bodyguards give no indicator, which Mariah takes affirmatively.

Mariah: “That’s just a hint… a small TASTE… of the blatant DISRESPECT I have been afforded in my time here! They think I’m just another face! I’m not another face… I’m THE face of the future! And I’m supposed to just be happy to be here?”

Mariah scoffs.

Mariah: “I’m a Goddamn LEGACY! They want to talk about Heritage? I am going to build a NEW heritage for GCW! Miss America… who gives a crap!? Tonight I’m going to show Miss America that I’m not going to sit back and let other people walk over me or walk PAST me. I’M winning! I’M going onto the Civil War, where I’M winning the Heritage Championship! And then, I’M giving GCW a better class of bombshell!”

Looking at her bodyguards, she begins to urge.

Mariah: “Well!? Let’s go!”

The bodyguards turn to follow Mariah out of the room as the scene shifts...

---

Heritage Championship Semi Finals
Mariah vs Miss America

Recap: To say this match was intense would be an understatement. The crowd wound up siding with Miss America as things heated up. Lesser of the two evils compared to Miss America. Towards the end of the match, Mariah pointed to her knee, signaling there was something wrong, the ref checked on her. Miss America was in the process of going for Manifest Destiny, the bodyguards got on the ring apron. Miss America decked one of them. Mariah sprung to her feet, when Miss America turned around, she got dropped with Starr Struck. And this led to Mariah stealing a victory and her advancement to the finals of the Heritage Championship tournament. Mariah escaped the ring, her bodyguards in toe. When Miss America realized where she was, clearly, she wasn’t thrilled with what happened.

WINNER: MARIAH
---

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame Journalist (the only one, just ask her) Janice King. Standing next to her is none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King and yes I am still your ONLY Hall of Fame Journalist in this company’s history!

Julia: That may end this year, you know?

Janice: Hush! Don’t speak so negatively!

Janice smirks.

Janice: And as you can see, my guest at this time is none other than Julia Braddock! Now Julia, you have already made it abundantly clear that your goal is to win the 2021 Civil War Match and you have already declared for that match. Unfortunately for you it seems as if your past is coming back to haunt you.

Julia: Mason Van Stanton...yeah, the bloke is like a cockroach, no matter how many times you stomp the wanker he keeps coming back. Mason can hide behind that bully of his Clyde Sutter, he can hide behind The McBride Corporation, but at the end of the day he will meet his maker just like everyone else. And no matter what he may say, no one will stop me from achieving my goals.

Janice: I noticed that he tried to get in your head.

Julia: Mason is great at mind games, I’ll give him that. But nothing he says will work on me. The fact is that I have taken the time to look into a mirror, I have done some much needed introspection, and I am perfectly happy with who I am. I know who I am and I accept it, I embrace it. He can call me Chastity all he wants, because the fact is that will always be a part of who I am. “The Queen” Chastity Noel is me, “The Kensington Knockout” or “The Fallen Queen” Julia Braddock is also a part of who I am. Both are me. Two sides of the same coin. It’s all been a part of my journey since day one of my GCW debut which was, as a matter fact, day one of my arrival in this company. These fans have witnessed my growth as a person and as a competitor. I have absolutely nothing to hide because I have laid it all out there. And I have nothing to be ashamed of because each and every time I step into the ring I have given it my all, no matter what name I went by. Call me Chastity, call me Julia, it’s all the same person, it’s all the same Julia Braddock who helped build this company from the ground up. It is the same Julia Braddock who will stand side by side with her friends Hannah and Kendra to beat back Mason Van Stanton and his latest goon squad. And it is the same Julia Braddock who will win the 2021 Civil War Match and go on to main event Resurrection and become a two time GCW World Champion.

---

Hannah Myers has just finished up a phone call and opens a bottle of water while walking outside the arena. Sam Price approaches, falling into stride as Myers does not stop for him. She does, however, look over and smile briefly.

Sam: "Evening, Hannah. How have you been enjoying Santiago?"

Hannah's smile widens.

Hannah: "It's beautiful, isn't it? Fun too. It's been a long, long time since I've been here...and the first time with a wrestling company. So, What's up?"

Price nods his agreement regarding Santiago.

Sam: "Aren't you concerned walking backstage alone with Clyde Sutter and the McBride Corporation lurking about? Where's Kendra?"

Myers shakes her head.

Hannah: "Kendra is doing fan stuff, and no, I'm not worried. I'm here minding my own business. If Sutter attacked me unprovoked, Mason knows he can kiss his goon goodbye."

Sam: "Mason could always fabricate something or provoke you into a situation where he can claim an attack was justified and Sutter was just doing his job."

Hannah stops at the double doors leading into the backstage area. She looks at Price and nods.

Hannah: "He could. I don't think that, if there is going to be an attack, it will be before my match with Karen. Maybe after, but not now."

Hannah shrugs and Sam opens the doors, holding one open for the brunette beauty, who smiles her thanks.

Hannah: "Quite the gentleman, Mr. Price. Mason is a scumbag, but he's a calculating scumbag. He'll find a way to sick his goons on myself, Kendra, and Julia. It's just a matter of when. I will not walk around in fear of him. I won't give him that satisfaction. That goes for now and tonight. I'm sure he has a plan for tonight when I go up against Karen. I'll be ready. Kennie will be ready. Let the little weasle do his best."

Hannah walks off.

--

Karen McBride vs Hannah Myers

Karen had Melanie; Mason and Clyde Sutter by her side. Hannah had Kendra by her side. This match wasn’t destined to go without shenanigans. Every time Hannah got the upperhand Mason got involved. Or Mel. Kendra tried the best she could to keep things even. Mason got involved too many times, causing a distraction that backfired when Julia marched down to the ring to make things fairer. Hannah rolled up Karen for the victory BUT Clyde Sutter stormed the ring. Laid out Hannah. Kendra tried to get involved. She was chokeslammed for her troubles. Julia tried to get involved but Karen and Melanie double teamed her. Julia fought back, taking her eyes off Clyde was a huge mistake. Suffered a chokeslam for her troubles. Clyde and The McBride’s stood tall. Hannah didn’t feel like a winner.

WINNER: HANNAH MYERS
---

Backstage we find Marie Jones and her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams in the dressing room. Both are dressed to compete and while Marie is stretching in preparation for triangle tag match, Kimberly Williams by contrast appears to have her mind elsewhere. As a matter of fact, the typically jovial Kim looks a little down right now. It isn’t long before The Phoenix takes notice of this as she casts a curious gaze towards The Woman Scorned.

Marie: You look upset. What’s wrong?

Kim: Me? Upset? What gives you that idea?

Marie: You haven’t said a word all day. That’s unusual for you. Also you’re acting normal. That’s equally as unusual for you.

Kim: Huh?

Marie folds her arms over her chest and frowns.

Marie: What’s wrong, Kim?

Kim: Nothing. I promise.

Marie: You’re lying and I can tell.

Jones walks over and places a hand on Kimberly’s shoulder.

Marie: Seriously, what’s wrong?

Kim: Look, we have a tag match tonight and I don’t really want to upset you with anything right now. So just drop it…

Marie: What could possibly upset me?

Kim: You don’t want to know.

Marie: Really. I do want to know.

The Woman Scorned pauses to consider her options and to consider her sister’s request. Finally after several tense moments Kimberly sighs deeply and nods her head.

Kim: I got a call from mom today.

Marie: Oh? Is she doing ok?

Kim: She’s doing great. In fact, she’s planning a return to Shotgun.

Now the eyes of Marie Jones grow wide with shock.

Marie: What?! When?!

Kim: No clue. She just says she wants to confront you...face to face.

The Phoenix storms off. Kimberly just sighs deeply and shakes her head.

Kim: I told you that you didn’t want to know.

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

---

RECORDED EARLIER TODAY

[The static goes away. It's then replaced by Akeem The Supreme, sitting in the middle of a small room. The walls are covered in black and yellow "Kowloon" banners. "Soy Sauce for Geese" KOF XIV ver is playing throughout the video. A black and yellow Nike fleece jacket. Blake Nike sweatpants. Fresh all black Converses.]

Akeem: Happy New Years everybody.

[CAMERA CUT]

Especially you D'Nae Moore.

You're about to be famous.

[CUT]

54.5% has her winning?

[CUT]

Forget about the Bernie memes.

[CUT]

54.5%

[CUT]

Godzilla Vs Kong.

Forget about all this chirping that you've been doing.

Because tonight, you are going to be the next meme.

[He smirks as he points to the camera.]

You have three options tonight.

[CUT]

Tap.

[CUT}

54.5% people on Twitter think D'Nae's winning this tournament.

[He shakes his head in disapproval.]

Snap.

[CUT]

Or nap.

[CUT]

Fucking casuals.

[He places his hands behind the back of his head.]

Akeem: None of them went on Google and looked up my stats?

[CUT]

What sounds good to you, girl?

[CUT]

Akeem: 17-3. That was my kickboxing record when I was in high school.

Taekwondo.

Kickboxing.

Karate.

All in my arsenal.

[CUT]

[Akeen them extends his arms.]

Akeem: See these arms D'Nae? 6'8. That's my wingspan. How about 80 inches.

[He fakes a punch to the camera.]

Akeem: That's my reach. 44 inches. That's my legs.

What about 6'4? That's my height. Almost a foot taller than you.

[CUT]

54.5% of you think I'm going to get washed? Thanks for the power boost. I need that.

[CUT]

Akeem: I've been in this fight game longer than all of them in this tournament. D'Nae, Miss America. Mariah. Wrestling, kickboxing, don't matter. Eighteen years plus. And counting. Vino had his shot at Brittany Kayl few months ago. She was the World Champion. Baby girl got a crack at Chanel on that same show. She also had a strap. I supported them, you know, all in Kowloon. They had their chances and they didn't get the dub.

I would have.

I would have.

I would have.

[As the video repeats, the image of Akeem pointing to himself loops.]

Akeem: They work hard and I work hard too. No days off. Every day. Add new tools to the bag. Watching film. Making sure I'm eating good. getting to the arena early, running the ropes, sparring. Watching tape, learning everyone's tendencies. Adapting and adjusting. And now I know the casuals think I'm just going to get rolled by D'Nae, oh I got a show for all of you. You wanna chirp about not getting yours D'Nae? I haven't stepped in the ring since October.

[CUT]

I've been waiting.

[CUT]

Real G's move in silence.

[CUT]

The casuals will call tonight an upset. "I can't believe it! Akeem knocked out the favorite to win this tournament!" Real talk, it'll only be an upset to you D'Nae and to the GCW fans. You're not going to lose because you took me lightly. You're going to lose to me because I've been in more wars than you. My stats speak for themselves. Ain't nothing under the sun the Boy hasn't seen in a fight. What do you think I was doing between the last time I wrestled and today? Sure as fuck wasn't sitting on my ass. That's never been the case since I was 8. When I started this road to be a warrior. Most of them weren't there Day 1 when I started this. GCW forgot about me.

[CUT]

And I took that personally.

[CUT]

I represent them killas in the jungle. Lagos for life. There are no shortcuts. We grind, we improve and we get busy. I've been in tournaments. Haven't won all of them. But I've been in this position before. All those fights geared me up for this. Four people. One prize.The Heritage title. One winner. One new champ. Y'all betting money on D'Nae? Y'all think she about to roll over me?

54.5%?

I know how good I am.

Allow me to introduce myself.

[FIN]

---

Heritage Championship Semi Finals
D’Nae Moore vs Akeem The Supreme

Recap: D’Nae was relentless to start things. Akeem didn’t have a chance to use the kickboxing ability he was alluding to earlier. He was able to take a lot of. When he had the chance, he gave as much as D’Nae dished out. Her toughness was on display. At one point she went for MooreGasm which Akeem wasn’t going to allow D’Nae to complete the move. He tried to kick her head off, D’Nae got out the way in a matter of moments. Both D’Nae and Akeem kept at it until the time limit expired.

The match was ruled a draw...

WINNER: NO CONTEST/DRAW

But this wasn’t going to set right with anyone. Robert E Lee was called to the headset. He got back on the microphone, he announced by orders of Tabitha Silverstone, the finals of the Heritage Championship tournament would be a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH between D’Nae Moore, Mariah and Akeem The Supreme. Both D’Nae and Akeem were relieved to know they were fighting another week.

---

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl can be seen walking through the back towards her match. As she walks, a stern expression on her face, she’s approached by Samuel Price.

Price: “Brittany… any words…”

Brittany stops, turning her head to glare at Samuel. A smile starts to crawl upon her face. She turns towards Samuel, a hand on his shoulder as she lifts up two fingers…

Brittany: “Just two... “

Licking her lips, she grins…

Brittany: “Rematch clause.”

Laughing, she slaps Samuel’s shoulders, going to walk away.

Brittany: “Rematch clause… then I take BACK what is MINE!”

Without another word, she turns and continues on her way. The scene shifts.

---

We open backstage where we find one of GCW’s more unbiased journalists Dexter Russell. Standing to his right is “The Phoenix” Marie Jones who has a nasty sneer on her face. Standing to his left is “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and my guests at this time are Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams, the former tag team championship duo known as Twin Magic. Tonight you face off against Brooklyn Smith, Brittany Kayl, and Illuminaughty in a triple threat tag match. With the tag team picture heating up on both brands what are your thoughts about this opportunity?

He pushes the mic towards Marie, expecting her to speak, but she refuses. Kimberly then takes Dexter’s hand and guides the mic towards herself.

Kim: I’ll answer that one for ya, Dex! Scream Machine are coming off a dominating performance against Wrestling’s Most Wanted in a best of five series. Marie and I, we know all about best of five series. We’ve been there done that. We are also the last team to hold the undisputed gcw tag team championship. If Scream Machine wants some competition they don’t have to look any further than right here at Twin Magic. But we don’t expect to have anything handed to us. We will work our asses off to earn the opportunity and if that means going through Iluminaughty, former champions in their own right, then we’ll do it. If that means going through a couple of former world champions then we’ll do it. Because we will beat anyone placed in front of us.

Dexter: Fair enough, Kim, but I was hoping maybe you or better yet your sister would like to address certain rumors that have come up, rumors circulating about your mother, GCW Hall of Famer Angelica Jones, and her possible return to Shotgun.

Kim: Uh…

Kimberly is unsure how to answer this. Lucky for her she doesn’t have to. Marie takes the microphone away from Dexter.

Marie: I heard the same rumors. In fact, I can confirm that she is returning. I don’t know when but she is coming back. And as a spoiler to our good fans out there I will go ahead and pass along the message that she will be telling the world when she does arrive. She will tell the world that she is retiring. She will announce her retirement from professional wrestling and apologize for sticking around for far too long. Don’t get me wrong, people like my mother and other legends have contributed a great deal to this sport but their time has come and gone. They certainly did pave the way, they made the path for the future generations to walk upon but the time for the future generations to walk upon that path is here and now. Angelica Jones will return to announce her retirement from professional wrestling. I guarantee it.

Marie turns and walks off. Kimberly shrugs before following after her sister.

---

Twin Magic Vs Brooklyn Smith & Brittany Kayl Vs Illuminaughty

Recap: In this triple threat tag team match, one rep from each team started off the match, it was a triple threat tag match in the purest sense, not two people starting with one complete team standing on the apron.

The closing of the match saw Marie Jones pulled out the ring by Kim, no one noticed, technically Marie was the legal opponent. Bella wished she knew this when she sent Brooklyn Smith outside the ring. Kim caught Bella with a superkick. Marie got on the apron, asked for the tag, Kim obliged. Marie with the pedigree. Brittany Kayl acted like she was going to break up the count... didn’t bother as she hopped off the ring apron. Brooklyn caught this. With the three count declaring Twin Magic the winner, Brooklyn approached Kayl about her reluctance to break things up. To peoples surprise Brittany didn’t give an answer, she walked off.

WINNER: TWIN MAGIC

---

Previously recorded

Walking up to a makeshift podium supposedly with numerous reporters around, GCW World Heavyweight Champion Kellen Jeffries is wearing his powder blue armani suit, powder blue wingtip shoes, and black Burberry Pilot Sunglasses with the GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt strewn over his shoulder, and he smirks as he looks around. He is about to address the media, on the morning of the night he makes his first title defense, against Nadia Allen.

Kellen: Hello, and good morning. I have asked you here this morning because last night while I slept with my perfect wife Amber in my arms I had a dream which lead to an epiphany, and since I am still your GCWWorldFNChamp I felt compelled to share that dream with all of you whether you want me to or not.

Simply stated, it has come to my attention that people hate other people who are successful!

Yes, I know and I understand the hush that is in the room right now, but I am being completely serious, and honestly if you were to sit down and take a look at it, you would know that I am right. When people are successful, more successful than your average person, say 99 percent of all of you, they are generally treated with jealousy, envy, and hatred. Don’t look at me like that when I am talking to you, because you know that it is true, you despise people that are better than you, which for 99 percent of you is everyone else, and who are all of us you might ask?

We are the 1 percent!

Oh yeah, that’s right you have been hearing about us in the news for years now.

People like Donald John Trump for example. A man who excelled at the highest levels of business, television and entertainment, and even politics. A man that became so synonymous with success, that people reviled him so much that the 99 percent of you came and removed him from his job and his home because you were so jealous of his success.

People like Jeffrey Edward Epstein for example. A man who was so incredible at making money in the banking industry that he redefined what it meant to be a success. Hell even his ass could make more money by accident in an hour than 99 percent of you will see in your worthless, pathetic lifetimes on purpose. You were so jealous of him that you took away his freedom followed closely by his life.

And now can add to that list, Kellen Patrick Jeffries. Because I am so damn good at what I do inside of a wrestling ring, I do things that 99 percent of you never have even a snowball's chance in hell of accomplishing. That is to say that I am going to help all of you from the 99 percent bask in the presence of greatness, because I am finally bringing the 1 percent to professional wrestling in GCW!

That starts tonight too when I defend my GCW World Heavyweight Championship that you see here over my shoulder against Nadia Allen.

Now I can be honest, because that is what we in the 1 percent do, we are honest, and I can tell you without reservation that Nadia Allen is a good wrestler. That’s why when this match was announced you started hearing about how Nadia has come close to being the GCW World Heavyweight Champion on a few occasions.
She almost beat Aubrianna Powers twice.

She almost beat Brittany Kayl once.

Because of those near misses, Nadia will tell you, and she really believes it too, that tonight is going to be her night, tonight she is going to get over the hump….

Tonight, she will tell you that Nadia Allen will walk out of the Moviestar Arena in Santiago, Chile the GCW World Heavyweight Champion!

Hell, listening to her I almost think that she has a chance myself…... until I remember that she is part of the 99 percent and when a member of the 99 percent like Nadia takes on someone from the 1 percent like me?

The 1 percent is always, ALWAYS going to win. That is nature’s rule, not mine.

That’s why you hate us so much, and why you are always going to hate us, because we are always going to be better than you.

Donald Trump….

Jeffrey Epstein….

Kellen Jeffries.

We are representative of the 1 percent and...

WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!

Static

---

[Nadia Allen stands backstage, dressed in her ring gear and her hoodie down. She's seen stretching for a bit; walking around. Lightly punching herself in the jaw a few times. She exhales a few times and runs a hand through her braided red hair. Nadia rubs his chin and crotches, taking a moment to herself. She closes her eyes and remains crouched and unmoving. Finally, she reopens her eyes and stood back up to her feet. Now she is facing the camera.]

Nadia: I've been here before. Three times. Moments away from wrestling for the World title. Three times I've done this. Three times I've left the arena without the title. Next month will make it five years since I came to GCW. Some days it feels like yesterday when I first got here. Sometimes, it feels like a lot longer than five years. People always ask you, "five years from now, where do you see yourself?"

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: I always have a hard time answering that question. I don't know the future. I don't know what tomorrow's going to look like. A lot can change. People change....I've change. I know five years ago, I wouldn't have care about the fact that I've gotten three chances at the World title. I didn't want the World title then. I didn't want any of that stuff. I was 20 years old when i was here. I was the legal guardian for my sister. I came from a messed up background. The stuff I saw, the things I've been through, the way I grew up, it taught me not to dream big. I never made goals for myself because I never thought about life in that way.

Things have changed.

I never knew how much I wanted to do with my life until I got here. I'm not the one you see talking your ear off. I'm not in this for fame. I'm not one of the loudest in the room. But I never thought I could ever become a World champion. I've learned a lot about what I'm capable of, what I can do and what I want. When I got my first World title shot, I didn't think I would be as excited as I was. I've wrestled and fought as hard as anyone here in GCW. I earned that title shot. I did that. I felt accomplished. I felt like I belonged. And since I got there, I thought "if I'm here, let's win the whole thing."

[Nadia looks on.]

Nadia: Went all the way in that Elimination Chamber and lost to Powers. I was pissed. And that surprised me. Because I wanted that title. I wanted to win it. And when i lost the rematch to Powers a few weeks after, I wanted it even more. A few months ago, I got another shot against Kayl. I came close but I lost. I wanted it even more. It's weird. It took me losing to make me realize that the days of me blowing off winning the World title and being the best wrestler in GCW wasn't because I didn't want to become self-absorbed like others. It was because I never thought I could amount to anything like that.

Kellen Jefferies, you're an asshole. You thought it was real cute to hit me in the head with your briefcase a month ago. I was coming for you anyways. But you did me a favor. You cashed in your shot and you won the World title. Nothing makes you happier than pissing people off because it makes you feel important. You got your ass kicked by Minerva months ago. People keep telling you they've fucked your wife. You've been pissy about people not talking or obsessing about you. And now you have that title and you got your wish. Changed your username and @ yourself on Twitter every chance you can get. @GCWWorldFNChamp!

[Nadia raises her voice a bit.]

Nadia: All eyes are on you. This is everything that you wanted. I know you get off knowing that you pissed me off last month and that you annoy me. Keep reaching for the stars you said. After I tweeted that everyone was looking at the next World Champion. That would have made me angrier. But not tonight. Because I want to reach for the stars. I want to kick your ass and get my payback for you hitting me in the head with that briefcase. And I will. But more important than that....I want to become World champion. Three chances I've had. Three chances i've failed. Each one of those chances have brought me to this point. Shit, look at my entire time here in GCW. Haven't won a match at Resurrection. Have lost numerous title matches. I came to GCW young, angry, cynical and wanting to face the world. I stand here tonight older, wiser, determined, hopeful and nastier than I was then.

I've been tested. I've been beat done. I have failed. But I have never given up. And along the way, I have found what I want. It's not validation from the people like you Kellen. It's validation to myself. That I can do. I can be the best. I can be World champion. And this time? I won't fail.

[She walks away from the camera shortly after.]

---

World Championship Match
Nadia Allen vs Kellen Jeffries (c)

Recap: Nadia Allen brought the fight to Kellen Jeffries. All the chances she has had to become World Champion, best believe she was ready to go. Kellen took a lot of punishment as Nadia manipulated his joints. Showed him how ready she was. Kellen didn’t mind the fight. When he got licks in, he made them count. The thrill of this battle really inspired Kellen. In the end though, Kellen left the ring. He grabbed his World Championship. No one could pinpoint it, came across like he was bored entertaining Nadia. Nadia followed him, he rolled back in the ring. He was waiting for Nadia to come in so he could deck her with the belt. Referee Robert Downing grabbed the belt from Kellen. As the ref did his job to return the belt to the time keeper, Nadia slipped behind Kellen, she looked like she was going for a german suplex. He broke free, turned around, he sprayed Nadia in the eye with mace, perhaps? We don’t know for sure. Nadia started screaming, Kellen put whatever it was he sprayed her with back in his trunks. Dropped Nadia with a stunner. Once again Nadia’s hopes were shattered as Kellen got the one-two-three.

WINNER: KELLEN JEFFRIES

As he was given the belt and rolled out the ring, “The Look” by Roxette played. Brittany Kayl steps out on the ramp. She points at the World Championship, signaling she wants it. Kellen laughs her off. Before things can get heated, "Born for This" by Paramore plays. Brooklyn Smith, the number one contender to the World Championship joins Brittany on stage. Brooklyn looks like she is telling Brittany that she is next in line. While the two women are having their disagreement, what no one noticed was Jeffrey Alexander coming out of nowhere to jump Kellen from behind. The two men start brawling towards the ring. Opting to live to fight another day, Kellen pokes Jeff in the ring, then hops over the barricade evading all his enemies. Jeff screamed at Kellen “I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU.”

Tabitha Silverstone appears on the GCW tron.

Tabitha Silverstone: Brittany. Brooklyn. Eyes up here, both of you should hear what I have to say.

Brittany and Brooklyn look up at the GCW-tron.

Tabitha Silverstone: Brittany... hear me out, Brooklyn earned the right to challenge Kellen Jeffries at Civil War, so she's going to. As I have always stated, rematch clauses are up to managerial discretion. I am going to grant your rematch, not in the manner you may wish. Kellen did use his contract on you, I agree you deserve the right to avenge that loss, we'll see how far you are willing to go to regain the World Championship. Are you willing to undercut your good friend to do so? At Civil War, a triple threat match for the World Championship will happen. Good luck ladies, good night.

The tron's feed cuts off. The crowd is abuzz at the announcement. Both Brooklyn and Britt stare at each other as the show goes off the air.