Shotgun 10.02 <results>

randy

Shotgun 10.02 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:26 pm

Backstage we find Melanie McBride beginning to make the walk through the hall towards the ready area. The younger of the McBride siblings is being accompanied by a masked female. The two are about to enter the ready area when they are confronted by none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock.

Melanie: It appears we have a guest. I hope you are not here to fight, Chastity. Recall I am scheduled to face Kendra Classic...you do remember her, don’t you? The one you betrayed? The one you treated like garbage? The one you hope you can put your trust in to take down The McBride Corporation?

Julia: Cute. Did you learn your cheap mind games from Mason?

Melanie: Oh no, I developed these talents elsewhere. But I’m being rude, I should introduce you to my servant...Sigrun.

The masked woman, apparently Sigrun, bows to Julia.

Sigrun: Pleased to make your acquaintance, Ms. Noel.

Braddock rolls her eyes.

Julia: And what’s this? Another thug like Sutter?

Melanie: Far from it. Sigrun here is merely my servant, nothing more. Albeit she is learning from me and like me she will eventually evolve into her more perfect state. Until now, she serves me.

Melanie turns to face Sigrun.

Melanie: Go tell Mason that I will be along shortly. Inform that I was held up.

Sigrun: Yes, Mistress.

Sigrun walks off. McBride then smirks at Julia.

Melanie: Now then, do you have any actual business or are you here merely to annoy me?

Julia: Oh I have an agenda, mate. I may not like you but you have potential, you and Karen both. I’m here to warn you that you should not trust a man like Mason Van Stanton. He is…

Melanie: ...a con man? Scum? A thief? I am aware of all of this; he should also be aware that no one outsmarts The McBride Corporation. Our alliance will remain strong so long as he holds up his end of the bargain and I see no reason why he should not. He wants success, fame, and power just as we do.

Julia: He will ruin you, McBride. That’s all he does. He destroys anything and everything he touches. But hey, I’m just trying to warn you. I don’t really care if you heed my warning or not. Once myself and Wrestling’s Most Wanted are through with you and Karen, I will move on to Civil War and win it all. I will earn my World Title Match at Resurrection and do it on my own, without Mason’s help. But apparently you need as much backup as you can possibly get.

Melanie chuckles.

Melanie: Such harsh words. But you leave out the fact that if you want to get ahead in this business then you must do what is necessary in order to advance your career. You did so yourself, if I am not mistaken. You allowed Mason to take control of your career and he made you Heritage Champion.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: I regret ever letting him into my life. Hannah and Kendra regret it too.

Melanie: I am curious if they regret ever trusting you? After all you betrayed them before Mason did. You planted the seeds in Mason’s head to get rid of them. That was all you...Chastity.

Melanie winks.

Melanie: Now if you will excuse me, I need to go and kick your so called friend’s ass.

Melanie walks on past.

---

Kendra Classic Vs Melanie McBride

The match didn’t officially start. Karen entered the ring to try to attack Kendra. This attack was thwarted by Hannah. Then Clyde made his presence known, luckily for Wrestling’s Most Wanted; Julia Braddock was at ringside. And she had a steel chair in hand to neutralize Clyde.

A wild six person brawl erupted. Before the brawl could erupt into all out chaos, a swarm of referees and security rushed the ring to keep all parties from holding the show hostage. Tabitah Silverstone stepped out on the stage, with microphone in hand she screamed...

Silverstone: ENOUGH. ENOUGH!

With the parties separated, Tabitha shakes her head.

Silverstone: Mason... I am done with Clyde always getting involved. Now, if you think the chaos he is causing is enough for me to sign him to an official contract, no. I won’t. Clyde is on the official blacklist; meaning he won’t compete for GCW in an official capacity; no contract. He won't get a dime from GCW. Glory knows why. It is true I could probably go against Glory’s wishes, I am not risking my job for Clyde Sutter. However, I did talk to Mrs. Braddock. We are on the same page about Clyde never receiving a GCW contract, but I am within my power to do this.”

Tabitha takes a deep breath.

Silverstone: Julia and Wrestling’s Most Wanted have expressed they want to go to war against your clients. Here is the only way I can make that happen. At Civil War, it will be Julia Braddock and Wrestling’s Most Wanted versus The McBride Corporation & Clyde Sutter in a Lights Out/Unsanctioned Match. All six of you will compete the morning of the Civil War pay per view, there will be no fans in the arena. There will be a referee present. Officially, this match will have never happened. GCW is not be responsible for what transpires in that ring. Clyde, you won’t get paid for your appearance. I hope that’s good enough for all of you. Now, I have the rest of the show to run.

Tabitha spins on her heels and storms off leaving everyone to process what just happened.

--

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah
You don't wanna fuck with me
Got the police bustin' at me
But they can't do nothin' to a G

["Ambitions as a Ridah", the famous Tupac show, plays throughout the video. A shot is shown of Akeem the Supreme, walking down the ramp two weeks ago. We then cut to a studio shot of Akeem, dressed in a yellow Bruce Lee fleece jacket with black jeans.]

Akeem: I was excited two weeks ago. Yeah I hadn't wrestled in fucking three months so I was ready. But...when I saw that poll that had D'Nae winning the whole thing and her calling me a scrub..I was like ok. I'll show you'll how much of a scrub I am. I was a little hot, for sure. That's just the competitor in me. If anyone said that to me, the chip on this shoulder just gets bigger.

[We then cut to see a shot of M.A.E.V.E., sitting on top of the turnbuckle in a ring. The room is dark and she sits there, wide eyed. We then cut to a studio shot of M.A.E.V.E, the same studio we saw Akeem earlier. She's wearing a simple black and yellow Kowloon hoodie with black holy jeans.]

M.A.E.V.E.: Wrestling's always been a release for me. It's um...it's a way I get to express all the anger and bitterness that I have inside of me. Whatever I'm feeling that week, I can express freely in the ring and that's something that always attracted me to wrestling. I have a lot of anger and bitterness inside of me so every match feels cathartic to me.

[Brief shots of M.A.E.V.E. destroying the car from the last Kowloon video is shown.]

M.A.E.V.E.: It's easy for me to feel cynical and pessimistic about life. I don't feel like I need to go into detail as to why. You can look at the world and see exactly what I mean. But it's hard. With what I've gone through, experiencing something like joy is hard for me because there's an innocence about it. That was taken away from me and since I'm constantly battling to find some hope for myself or for life. I think being in Kowloon. We're all different people and we think differently. Vino's more reserved and calm. My boyfriend is loud and hungry and sometimes a bit of a show off. But then you have me, who doesn't have their shit together and just goes to the ring looking for someone to devour. It's how I stay sane. Punching people in the face.

[A rare laugh escapes her mouth as we immediately cut back to Akeem.]

Akeem: D'Nae really thought it was going to be easy. And for me I'm just like "if GCW would have put me in the ring these last three months, none of the people or D'Nae would think I'm a pushover." Like I do this shit for real. I've been fucking doing this since I was 8. Like I don't just talk this shit. I do this in real life. I'll tell you guys a little secret. Before matches, you know how people their rituals and stuff. I'm playing Guilty Gear or I'm watching some anime or something. I don't get nervous for these matches or fights. I've done it too many times so I'm used to it now. But two weeks ago, I was punching Vino's palms, I was bouncing back and forth. D'Nae really gave me that energy boost.

[Shots of both D'Nae and Akeem trading moves are shown. We then see the time limit draw and Akeem slumped in the corner once the match was over.]

Akeem: I wanted that match bad. I mean I felt like I allowed her to do what she needed to know. because I have more length than her so he needs to get in my chest and my body. If it's a distance match, she's going to lose every time because I can kick her, I could her her with the forearm. So she needed to apply pressure and I let that happen too many times earlier on. But as the match went on, I figured some things out about her and her tendencies and what moves she likes to do. By the end of it, I knew what she was doing before she did it. I was reading the plays and just executing like I practiced and know I can. Like I said In don't get nervous when I'm backstage or when I'm heading to the ring. I think the fun part is doing that shit. I like competing in front of a lot of people. To me, it's where I get to put everything I've applied in training to action. When I hit to the arena, I know the gameplan that I'm doing and when i hit the ring, that's my chance of making it all work.

[A shot is shown of Chanel Hunter, holding the X Division Championship on the ramp as M.A.E.V.E. stares at her in the ring.]

M.A.E.V.E.: I don't Chanel. I hate people that flash their money around. I just can't stand people who feel they're better because they have money or have the latest fashion trends. All shit that's going to burn eventually. People go through a lot of shit and for people to think because of meaningless possessions that they're better, that pisses me off. I ascribe to the whole "Eat the Rich" thing. I would love to do that. Make those guys really sweat and bring them down to earth. Chanel already beat me before so that's even more motivation for me to do whatever I can to beat her.

[Another shot of M.A.E.V.E. is shown, staring into the distance while inside the dark ring.]

M.A.E.V.E.: Winning the X Division Championship would be a bonus for me. You know winning belts isn't like the biggest motivator of me doing this. But if I have the chance, I don't want to fucking lose. I'm never going to half ass anything that I do. I think people see through that. And no matter with me, I'm going to be as transparent as possible. if I'm feeling a certain way, people are going to know because I'm going to show them. I'm never going to hide anything that I feel inside of me. I lost to Chanel a few months ago. So I want to pay her back. And yeah, I'm going to win that belt and that's going to feel good. I'm not a sentimental person but it would be cool to win this the same night Akeem wins his belt.

[Cut to an immediate shot back to Akeem.]

Akeem: Oh if I win this with baby girl, it's on tonight!

[He raise his eyebrows a few times and laughs. We then cut to a shot of Akeem, throwing punches and kicks into a punching bag. We can see Savino is the one holding the bag.]

Akeem: Three ways are tough. I feel like I'm the one with the biggest disadvantage here. Mariah and D'Nae, they've been in three ways. I've always grown up fighting one person. There's no three way kickboxing matches or MMA fights. That's something I can understand. I got this one person standing across from me and that's my opponent. Ive never been in a three way. There's already a lot you have to gameplan for with one person, especially with wrestling because you can have people jump off the ropes and shit. In kickboxing it's just the ring. But then you add this new element and I have to prepare for just thing that I wouldn't normally plan for. Like I could be beating down on D'Nae, but then Mariah can just drop in and get the pin and she's the champ. I could be doing a move and D'Nae can jump off the top rope without me looking. so I had Vino and M.A.E.V.E in the ring and we had a lot of three way matches because I just needed to know what it felt like. I won all of them of course.

[We then cut to a shot of Savino for the first time, sitting in the same studio by himself like the other two.]

Savino: He didn't win all of them. That man is capping.

[We cut to a shot of M.A.E.V.E. laughing again.]

M.A.E.V.E.: He's fucking lying. I think we had like 5 matches and he won like once. Vino won three of them. And I took the other one. He really told you guys he won all of them?

[We cut back to Akeem.]

Akeem: So it's going to be a challenge. This is a match style that I'm not used to. But the prize at the end of it is that Heritage title. I've never won a scrap in wrestling and Vino actually was talking about wanting to be in this in October. But they chose me and so in some ways, I feel like I'm winning this for him. I went three months without any action and I don't want that to ever happen again. Best way to do is win the scrap. That's all it matter. Win the scrap. It's going to be a challenge for me but I love challenges and I love proving people wrong. So, I'm ready. We'll see what happens but I don't see any other outcome than your boy winning it all.

[M.A.E.V.E is then shown in the studio.]

M.A.E.V.E.: None of my matches are show stealers or anything like that. I don't necessarily care about that. I just want to beat Chanel. I want to shut her up and if I get a title because of it, I'll take that too. What do people have to expect? What they always get when they see me. It's going to be gritty. It's not going to be pretty. It's not going to be the most aesthetically pleasing. It's going to be a fight. I'm going to make her fight me. And I'm going to drop her where she stands and shut her up, for at least a night.

[A brief shot of M.A.E.V.E first, then Savino, then Akeem, shows before we briefly see the Kowloon logo front and center in the frame. Then, the scene fades to black.]

--

[Nadia Allen is seen in a familiar position, crouching by the curtain. She's not sporting her traditional ring hoodie. Instead, she's just in her ring gear, mouthpiece dangling from her mouth. She has a look of intensity and focus.]

Nadia: He ran from me. He knew! He knew if the match went on, I was going to win. He was afraid of me. He wanted to get out of what I was doing to him. And he did!

[Nadia grits his teeth.]

Nadia: Fuck your 1% Kellen Jeffries, I had you! I wrestled my ass off two weeks ago. I fought as hard as I've ever fought in my life. I trained every day! Every day Kellen! While you...you went to the store and you found the mace bottle that you were going to use against me. I went nights where I didn't sleep because I was training. You were getting fat and throwing your fucking money around because you're the 1%.

[She runs a hand through her hair.]

Nadia: I want that World Heavyweight Championship. It makes me sick to my stomach that I lost to you in the way that I did. I should have known you weren't going to fight me clean. This is all fun and games to you. You use your fucking privilege and you throw it in people's faces because you don't care! You piss people off because you want people to are about you. You got your with you because now I do care about you. i hope that you are still the World Champion after Civil War because I'm coming for you. No matter where you go, i'm going to scratching and crawling my way towards you. I will travel this entire world if it means I get my hands on you. I'm tired of these bullshit obstacles in my way. I'm tired of people like you who think the world revolves around them. I will get better. I will get nastier. I will not quit. Until my hands are wrapped around your neck. And if you're still the champion? The next time I see you? I'm ripping your fucking head off.

[Nadia stands up and storms off.]

--

Karina Lysenko vs Nadia Allen

Nadia wasn’t in the mood to play games. At all. The way she was beating up Karina, the Soviet Ginger might as well had been Kellen Jeffries himself. Karina did make things interesting for a short spurt. In the end, Nadia connected with Snake Charmer. Locked in the Oroboros (Crossface Chickenwing) to choke out a very game Karina Lysenko.

Winner: Nadia Allen.

Nadia stared at Anastasia almost wanting her to pick a fight. The other half of the Soveit Gingers checked on her partner. Nadia left the ring leaving both Gingers behind.

---

The scene opens up…

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS PAID FOR BY THE SOVEREIGN

Chantelle Chambers can be seen sitting by the beach. The waves crash around her as she rests back on a towel, clad in a bikini in the Ecuadoran sun. The camera focuses on her, sweat glistening on her stomach as she watches the waves.

Chantelle: “It’s been too long…”

She sits up, her feet under her as she holds onto her knees.

Chantelle: “It’s very easy in this business to get caught up in the theatrics, in the accolades, in the hype. It’s very easy, and you forget who you are inside. You begin to get typecast. You get slid into a role and then that’s who you become.”

Chantelle looks to the camera, shaking her head.

Chantelle: “So who is Chantelle Chambers? Is she a one-note individual, a hot body, and a member of the most enduring force in GCW, The Sovereign? I am… I am absolutely a hot body, and that’s something I’m never going to shy away from. Am I a part of the Sovereign? A founding member, in fact. But one-note?”

She sighs.

Chantelle: “It feels like people have forgotten who I am. Some days it feels like I have forgotten who I am. No more.”

Chantelle stands up.

Chantelle: “I am a four-time GCW World Champion… the ONLY PERSON ALIVE who can say that! I am a card-carrying member of the Hall of Fame! I can go where I please when I please! And at Civil War, there’s a whole line of people who need to remember that. I am not going anywhere! Not for a long time. It’s time to remind you who Chantelle Chambers is. It’s time the industry remembers who The Sovereign ARE! This is our playground. When we talk, people LISTEN! Maybe it’s time…”

She grins.

Chantelle: “Maybe it’s time that I complete the Triple Crown. Civil War is coming and there are people who have things that I want. The Brod always makes sure I GET what I want. Take heed… pay attention… and keep ALL EYES ON ME!”

Chantelle blows a kiss to the camera before walking off, carrying her towel behind her, blowing in the wind. The scene shifts...

Wearing a black armani suit, powder black wingtip shoes, and black Burberry Pilot Sunglasses with the GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt strewn over his shoulder. He smirks as he looks around while he sits down in the middle of the ring looking at the fans who are booing in disgust at Coliseo General Rumiñahui in Quito, Ecuador.

Kellen: “Oh yeah, please, that’s right, lay it on me, I love to be proven right by other people when I don't even need to work for it. Let there be no mistake too; when you are all out here, unabashedly spewing your hatred at me like you are right now, all you are really doing is proving me right.”

The fans in the arena started booing the GCW World Heavyweight Champion even louder than what they were already.

Kellen: “I know that you do not like to hear that, but it is true. Two weeks ago I said that people that are in the 99% like all of you, hate people like me, the 1%, for being better than all of you. As predicted too, all of you are letting me know just how much you really do hate me. What nobody could have predicted however, was the fact that I would be loving every minute of it as you people were telling the world that you loathe me. I do though, because nothing can beat being proven right, and all anyone would need to do is just walk into this place and they would immediately understand that all of you are just disgusted by the sight of me. That of course is really unfortunate for all of you because I am one damn good looking guy. In fact, you could say that only 1% of the guys in the world are as attractive as me!”

The floor in the ring is starting to fill up with garbage as Kellen's smirk changes to a smile.

Kellen: “How appropriate that this ring is filling up garbage by all of you because that is exactly what all of you are, garbage. Seriously, I need for all of you right now, however, to sit down and shut up because I need to tell you a story, and I am not telling you this story until all of you are quiet. More importantly though, I am your GCW World Heavyweight Champion, therefore what I say is important, and I am not leaving this ring until all of you listen to me and the story that I have to tell you.”

The boos and catcalls are getting even louder still until the fans eventually realize that Kellen is serious and the booing starts to die down.

Kellen: “Very good. Now then, this is a story about a young man by the name Ted.”

A fan screams out "Have you met Ted?" and many in the crowd explode in laughter, a reference toward the CBS comedy that is still around in syndication "How I Met Your Mother". Even Kellen laughs a little at this.

Kellen: “No, not that Ted, Ted Mosby. That Ted is much more like all of you, much more common, nothing spectacular about him at all really. The Ted that I want to discuss with all of you is much more like me. That is because the Ted that I am talking about is a member of the 1%, because that Ted, is one of the best in the world at what he does, or I should say that he was. Because Ted was so good at what he did, that the 99%, they couldn't stand it anymore, couldn't comprehend someone being that good at something, and they ended up killing Ted and even said that it was justified to do so under the circumstances. Can you actually believe that, they killed another living, breathing human being and then went as far as to justify this as being right, because once again, the 99% felt threatened by the 1%!”

The fans are once again voicing their displeasure at the 1% narrative, the Kellen doesn’t seem to care at all.

Kellen: “Now I must let all of you in on a secret, a secret of the 1% I guess you could call it, Ted is not what one would call a normal 1 percenter, then again, people that are in the 1% are anything but normal. Ted though, he is special, in that during his time, nobody could hold a candle to him in his area of expertise, and the thing is that I will guarantee all of you that the large majority of you have already him and his story, because Ted is better known as the infamous serial killer Ted Bundy.”

Immediately there are several audible large gasps throughout the crowd realizing who Kellen was referring to now, and Kellen is quick to make sure that there are not going to be anymore comparisons between he and the man that was responsible for the torture and murder of numerous young women in the 1970’s for which he was executed in 1989.

Kellen: “Now before I go any further, I want to make myself perfectly clear on this point, what Ted Bundy did throughout his life I didn’t not support. However, nobody can tell me that Ted Bundy was not amazing at what he was known, even though what he was known for ended up getting him executed by the State of Florida and rightfully so. This however, does bring up another good point concerning my match later on tonight when myself and my partner who is also in the 1%, Aubrianna Powers take on both of my opponents at Civil War, Brooklyn Smith and the woman you used to own this…”

Kellen starts rubbing the GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt on his shoulder while his smirk is back, which causes fans to start booing once again.

Kellen: “....Brittany Kayl. Because tonight, Brooklyn and Brittany might wish that they could be executed rather than what they are going to have coming to them at the hands of Aubrianna and myself, and that is just a taste, a small sample of what is going to happen to them at Civil War, February 21st on pay-per-view.

First we have Brooklyn Smith, the all american good girl.”

At the mention of Brooklyn the crowd responds with massive cheers, which Kellen starts laughing as soon they do.

Kellen: “All of you really like Brooklyn, don’t you, and yeah Brooklyn, you are pretty good inside of the ring, I will give that. However, Brooklyn, what do you really think is going to happen to you when you climb inside of the ring and face me? Because I will tell you right now, I wait 12 damn years to be the World Heavyweight Champion somewhere, and I will do ANYTHING to remain the GCW World Heavyweight Champion. Can we say the same thing for you Brooklyn, that you will do whatever it takes to become the GCW World Heavyweight Champion? I really doubt that with the belt on the line that you are going to cheat while the referee is turned the other way if that is the only way that you have to win. That unfortunately for you is something that I have no problem doing as long as I walk out of Civil War with this belt.

But I am not the only one who feels that way, am I, Brittany Kayl?”

The fans are even louder cheers for the mere mention of the former GCW World Heavyweight Champion, though some are booing as they realize what Kellen might be trying to do.

Kellen: “Because that is the real dilemma in all of this for me, or at least it is what it is supposed to be. I am going to be defending my Championship against two women who can really go inside of a ring my ring and it just so happens that those women are really good friends with one another too. This something else that I should be worried about heading into Civil War, except for that when I think about the possibilities here during the match, I am not worried at all, in fact I believe that this will work to my advantage. Because where Brooklyn is the all american good girl, Brittany you definitely are not, and if you had the opportunity to walk away with the title, you would even screw your best friend over, right?

No, you have not come right out and said that but I want you to look into my eyes right now even as you refuse to say my name for whatever childish reason Brittay.”

The camera pans in close to Kellen’s face, paying particular attention to his eyes.

Kellen: “This is just the World Heavyweight Champion talking to the former World Heavyweight Champion now, I can tell what kind of a champion, what kind of a person that you are Brittany, and Brooklyn? She had better watch her back at Civil War, because I know what I can see in you Brittany and you are ruthless aren’t you? See, I have made my intentions known already, Brooklyn probably already knew that she had better not trust me, but you? You are supposed to be her friend, and yet once that bell rings, that is when the real Civil War inside gets ramped up for you. Oh no Brittany, you might not approach it this way but if you get the chance to screw over Brooklyn, you won’t give it a second thought will you?

See, this is why I offered another option for two ladies. Have Brooklyn take me on 1-on-1 at Civil War, because let’s face it, sorry Brookie, but you just don’t have what it takes to win a match against someone from the 1% any way, whether alone or in a triple threat. So go and ask Tabitha to let you take me on yourself, that way when you lose, you don’t have to worry about losing a friend too, because the friendship train between you and I left the station a long time ago so all I can do is protect your friendship with Brittany. And Brittany I still think you should compete in the Civil War match again just like you did last year. Imagine the scene, fans going absolutely insane, screaming so loudly for you to win that match for an unprecedented second year in a row. It would be amazing, inspiration. Brittany, YOU would be amazing, YOU would be inspirational and you wouldn’t have to worry about screwing your friend over either. Plus you could then go onto Resurrection where you wouldn’t necessarily have to face me either, because let’s face facts Brittany.

Just like Brooklyn at Civil War, just like the two of you tonight, if you chose to face me for my championship at Resurrection?

You have no chance in hell of beating me, a representative of the 1%!”

Finally getting up from his seat in the ring, Kellen leave through the ropes and heads back up the aisle to The Authority Song, pleased that he has the crowd obviously despising him one more time.

--

The scene opens up inside the ornately-decorated locker-room of Mariah who, in mere moments, was set to head to the ring to participate in a match designed to crown a new GCW Heritage Champion. She is in her ring-gear, this set lined with gold as she prepares for her first Championship opportunity, and is putting the final touches on her make-up when she notices the camera focused on her in the mirror. Rolling her eyes, she sighs.

Mariah: “I suppose you expect me to go on some diatribe about tonight’s match? How I’m so far ahead of the curve that tonight, D’Nae and Akeem are going to have to keep up with me? How I’m a professional wrestling LEGACY that somehow can’t get RESPECT from this company? Is that what you want?”

There’s a silence from the other side of the camera. Two of her bodyguards approach and place hands on the cameraman, moving the camera back away from her. Mariah turns to face the camera, setting her makeup down on the table as she grins.

Mariah: “Or were you hoping to get in here a bit sooner and catch me changing? Hmm? Is that what it is? Does GCW provide cameramen with a press pass to use as a golden ticket to get into anyone’s locker-rooms, so you can use it to come for the hottest new stars? Is that how things work in your head? Well...:”

Mariah grins as she moves across the room, taking hold of her entrance robe.

Mariah: “You can consider this your little exclusive. Of course… YOU are going to have nothing to do with it. Boys?”

The camera falls to the floor as the sounds of a scuffle can be heard. The scuffle gets farther from the camera until the sound of a slamming door can be heard. Finally, footsteps move towards the camera, picking up and training it directly on Mariah. She smiles.

Mariah: “There, now that we’ve dealt with that annoyance, I have a little message that I want to send to my opponents, my critics, and the rest of this company that has clearly been sleeping on my talent. Tonight is going to be a real wake-up call. See, I know that two weeks ago, everyone in the back and everyone out in the world had all but ruled me out. I wasn’t the one you WANTED to see here. You wanted D’Nae versus Miss America, former World Tag Team Champions, to face each other for the Heritage Title… how cruel could you be? Forcing friends to dance for your bidding? Diabolical, okay? But you see, I had different plans, and MY plans were more important than YOUR desires! I’ve never been one to listen to what was “popular”, only what was BEST. Miss America, while maybe more POPULAR than me, is certainly not BETTER than me. So I did what I had to do… I took the initiative, like all SUCCESSFUL women do, and I made sure that in the end, it was MY hand that was raised.”

She gives a slight pout to the camera.

Mariah: “And now Miss America is sad because she didn’t steal my spot. Don’t worry, hun. I’m sure you’ll be able to bat your little eyelashes, make some grand declarative statement about not wanting to be held back anymore and get another opportunity. This one, however, isn’t yours. Who’s the “little tart” now, huh bitch?”

Mariah laughs as she throws her head back. She opens her entrance robe and slides her arms into it, pulling it up onto her shoulder.

Mariah: “Which brings me to the match at hand tonight… myself - the only one who EARNED her way in, by the way. Just wanted to put that out there. Myself against D’Nae Moore and Akeem the… something. If I’m honest I haven’t really paid much attention to his posturing because I don’t REALLY care what he thinks he is. The fact that I want to put out there, and I cannot be clear enough about this… tonight is not Akeem’s night. Tonight is not D’Nae’s night. No, tonight is the night that EVERYONE who’s paid even a LITTLE BIT of attention to GCW realizes that EVERYTHING I have been telling you is TRUE! That when you get down to it there isn’t a God-damn person in this locker-room who can TOUCH me on the grounds of RAW, UNBRIDLED TALENT! And it DOESN’T stop here! No. Tonight it’s the GCW Heritage Championship that affirms everything I’ve said. Tonight, I will become Champion. Then next? It’s the Civil War.”

A slight smile curves onto Mariah’s face.

Mariah: “I have no intention of letting my momentum stop tonight. I’m not going to be HAPPY JUST becoming Heritage Champion. This business… Success is like a drug. You want more and more and you’ll do whatever it FUCKING TAKES to get more! What that means is that tonight I walk away as Heritage Champion… I move onto the Civil War where I WIN and earn a shot at the World or Global Championship and become a DOUBLE Champion! Yeah… that’s right! You heard it here first! In the end, I plan to make this company BEND THE KNEE to it’s FUTURE! Tonight, tomorrow night, every single night I will show why I am the STARR of ALL THE PLANETS! It’s only just beginning! Now put that thing down… I have a Championship to win!”

The camera is set down by Mariah’s make-up as she moves towards the door. She passes through, flanked by her bodyguards, as the scene cuts away.

---

[An white and gold insignia appears on the screen with the name "Aia" written through the wings. The music blares through the video as it cuts immediately to a pre recorded video of Aia, standing by the shores of Pilon de Azucar, a beach in Columbia. She dressed in a black tanktop and black jeans and sports a baseball cap on her head.]

Aia: Buonasera GCW!

[She greets the audience in Italian, then switches to Japanese. Subtitles are presented on the bottom of the screen.]

Aia: Aia here. End of the Year Bash was an exciting match between myself and Jeffrey Alexander. Jeffrey was very impressive and there were instances in our match where he matched the energy and skill of my own. I wanted to see if those abs and those muscles were show or was there something more inside. He proved himself. But, we don't reward losers and he didn't win the match. I won the match,

It doesn't matter how it happened. It appears as if Jeffrey has some issues with other people. That doesn't have to deal with me and so I do not care. A win is a win and I don't care for how it's perceived. In time, you only remember the winners.

[She smirks.]

Aia: And so, I move on. I have tree matches left before I leave and I'm looking for wrestlers who will challenge me. I came here, thanks to the blessing of Trevor Cash, to show the world of what I'm capable of. I have proven myself where I wrestle, but I do not wish to merely be a local star. I want to be world renowned for my abilities and I will accept nothing less. I believe it was my destiny to be a professional wrestler. From the moment I saw pro wrestling, at seventeen years old, I have felt it was my calling. Professional wrestling needs someone like me, who is gifted, who is strong, who has style, who has drive, to push the sport forward. Every challenge that I have faced, even if I have lost, I have recovered, and I have thrived.

Thanks to Mr. Cash, I am not bound to these brands. I have have a match or Livewire or on Shotgun. this is my formal request to you, GCW. I want to face the ones you say are the very best. I've heard the names. I've been backstage and I've watched your main events. There are some impressive wrestlers who fit their reputation. But I have not found a wrestler who I have felt has the same skill level as myself. I do not believe there is a single wrestler in GCW that can defeat me in a match. And I want to prove this to all of you.

Ms. Silverstone, I ask that you put me in the ring with your very best. I want to showcase to the American audience the one that is going to carry pro wrestling on their backs. For a limited time.

[Aia puts her fist into the palm of her hand.]

Aia: It's time to play. Ci vediamo presto, GCW. Jaaaaaa-na!

[FIN]

--

X-Division Championship
M.A.E.V.E vs Chanel Hunter (c)

Both women stared at each other as referee Stephen Snuggs held the X-Division Championship in the air. When both women reached the center of the ring, Chanel started jaw jacking, trying to get inside M.A.E.V.E’s head. The challenger kept her composure. Both women kicked things off with a little chain wrestling, Chanel proved to be the more experienced, out classing M.A.E.V.E, not by much. M.A.E.V.E held her own. When M.A.E.V.E say an opening she pushed Chanel off her. Chanel went for a hard slap, M.A.E.V.E caught her, brought her in and... blew in her ear ala Lance Stephenson doing the same thing to LeBron James. Chanel didn’t take too kind to the disrespect, rolling her eyes but Chanel didn’t let her fiery temper get the best of her.

After a moment where M.A.E.V.E created enough space between them to keep Chanel from making this more her fight, M.A.E.V.E tried to go for a back body drop, Chanel stopped herself, drove an elbow to the back of the head. Brought M.A.E.V.E down to the mat with a snap ddt. From that moment forward Chanel didn’t allow M.A.E.V.E to create the separation. Utilizing a series of rest holds mixed in with the occasional high impact move. She broke out RAV. She stopped M.A.E.V.E’s momentum at one point with Bling Ring (sit-out variation of a sleeper slam). All she could get were two counts.

A missed Velvet Revolver attempt led to gave M.A.E.V.E a chance to lock in Welcome To Hell (Rings of Saturn). Chanel wasn’t going to tap out. She made her way to the ropes, forcing the count to break. M.A.E.V.E went back on the offense. She Spike DDT’ed Chanel. Led to a two count. She tried a Flying Crossbody. That led to a two count. M.A.E.V.E was building up steam and the crowd was surely on her side. Chanel silenced M.A.E.V.E with an attempted Disasterpiece Theatre. It seemed like M.A.E.V.E would go to sleep, her determination led her to somehow get to the ropes to break the submission attempt.

In the final moments of the match, Chanel places M.A.E.V.E between her legs. She hoisted her up into the powerbomb position but knee drove her elbow into Chanel’s head. Chanel held on as long as she could. She was dazed enough so M.A.E.V.E hurricanran’ed her so her momentum launched her to rest on the middle rope, M.A.E.V.E followed that up by connecting with a Tiger Feint. M.A.E.V.E reentered the ring, Chanel started to get up, she was in a kneeling position. M.A.E.V.E connected with a high impact swinging back elbow to Chanel’s head that M.A.E.VE calls Chernobyl.

She went for the cover.

One.

Two.

Chanel got the shoulder up... not quick enough, the referee had slapped the mat for the count of three, she was half a second too late to save her seven month reign as the X-Division Champion.

Winner: (AND NEW) X-Division Champion, M.A.E.V.E

Trinity was shocked.

Even M.A.E.V.E was shocked.

The crowd was in stunned disbelief.

M.A.E.V.E was handed the X-Division Championship. Chanel rolled out the ring. Trinity went to her. As they spoke to each other, M.A.E.V.E hoisted the title in the air, still soaking in the moment that she actually did it. Chanel didn’t look too pleased. She storms off, Trinity follows her. M.A.E.V.E continues to celebrate as the scene transitions.

---

We cut backstage where we find Janice King, GCW’s ONLY Hall of Fame Journalist...at least so far she is...and with her, standing to her left, is none other than she self proclaimed MVP of Shotgun, “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King and you can trust me because I am the ONLY journalist here inducted in the GCW Hall of Fame! And I have all of your big scoops including this one, my guest at this time, The MVP Aubrianna Powers! Thanks for joining me, Aubrey.

The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna: My pleasure, Janice.

Janice: It’s no question that you would love to be the one to bring the GCW World Championship back into the fold of The Sovereign, as I’m sure Chantelle does as well, and as much as that is on your mind you unfortunately don’t get the chance tonight, but you will get to team up with the reigning World Champion Kellen Jeffries to face the top two contenders Brooklyn Smith and Brittany Kayl in tag team action.

Aubrianna: All of that is true, Janice, and before I comment on that I want to say something very important…

She blows a kiss at the camera.

Aubrianna: Amber! Those shoes look absolutely FAB babe! Call ya later after me and your hubby are done kicking ass!

Powers chuckles.

Aubrianna: Anyway, you’re right when you say that I have been following the World Title chase closely. I was watching when Silverstone announced a triple threat match for the world title at Civil War. And to be perfectly honest, I agree with Kellen. It should be just a one on one match...between ME AND KELLEN FOR THE TITLE! I mean, come on, Janice, would that not be the greatest match ever?

Janice: I agree! It would be a great match!

Aubrianna: Right. So run along and tell Silverstone to make that change.

Aubrey shoos Janice away. Powers then gazes back into the camera.

Aubrianna: I am sick and tired of sitting on the sideline while others get opportunities that rightfully belong to me. Tonight I am going to help Kellen beat the ever living daylights out of Kayl and Smith and, in the process, remind the entire world just who the MVP of this company is...spoiler alert, it’s me, The Most Valuable Powers, and you can just learn to love it bitches.

Powers walks away.

---

The scene opens up inside an interview studio. A logo on the wall indicates that this is, in fact, the studio of Kayl TV. Sitting on one side of a desk is an interviewer not seen on GCW telecasts, not employed by Global Championship Wrestling, but a good friend to the Kayl family, Sadie Sierra. Stacking some papers in front of her, she looks to the camera with a smile on her face.

Sadie: “Hello, wrestling fans. Welcome to Kayl TV presents, a new broadcast that features interviews with some of the hottest superstars in professional wrestling. On tonight’s broadcast, we have with us a very special guest. Ever since her brother, SCW and GCW Hall of Famer Devon Kayl, backed away from the company and the industry… pretending his last run never happened… she has been the sole proprietor of Kayl TV, and is responsible for making it the moderate success it has become. And coming up at GCW’s Civil War event, she challenges to regain the GCW World Championship in a three-way… heh… against fellow challenger Brooklyn Smith, and the Champion whose name I’m not permitted to say on air. Please join me in welcoming Brittany Kayl!

Sadie stands and turns towards Brittany as she steps out from the back, waving for the non-studio “audience” applauding. Sadie and Brittany share a brief hug before they take their seats.

Sadie: “Brittany, thank you for joining me here today for this pilot.”

Brittany: “Thank YOU for hosting, Sadie. And let me just say, you’re doing a terrific job!”

Sadie blushes a bit.

Sadie: “Well thank you! You look ravishing tonight. I love the red dress.”

Brittany: “Well, thank you! Only the best for Kayl TV!”

Sadie and Brittany share a laugh, each taking their Kayl TV mugs and clinking them together before having a drink.

Sadie: “Let me start by saying that you have been an inspiration to all of us. Your work as GCW World Champion prompted such a positive response. I have statistics here that show that, in the time since you became Champion, female enrollment in wrestling schools such as the Thunderdome of Tony Todd, the Blackout Academy of Amy Chastaine, and the Youth of a Nation Academy run by your cousin, Donovan Kayl, grew from anywhere between 15 to 40 percent!”

Brittany: “Wow… is that true?”

Sadie: “That’s what your teleprompter says, and I would trust that the fact-checkers at Kayl TV are among the best in the world. How does it feel knowing that you played such a pivotal role in the growth of women’s wrestling?”

Brittany: “When I got into the wrestling business at the behest of my brother who desperately needed someone to tend to Kayl TV’s day to day affairs, I never dreamt that I would personally have such an impact on the business as a whole. I mean, we all DREAM about it, but there have been so many trailblazers come through. I got to watch the rise of people like Chloe Barnes, Trinity and Kennedy Street, Vanilla Skyy, Cindy Todd, Amelia Robson and Grace Morningwood, among others in the old SWA. I got to watch people in GCW, Glory Braddock, Angelica and Kayla Jones, my dear Aphrodite… the groundwork was always there, and sometimes the right elements come together and something special can happen. For me, that was 2020. It meant the WORLD to me to be World Champion here, the same title that my brother broke through the glass ceiling to claim. And I like to think that I helped elevate not only the Championship, but the company. So to hear that I also helped elevate the wrestling industry? That means even more to me.”

Sadie: “What was your favourite moment as Champion?”

Brittany: “Wow… there are so many to pick from…”

Brittany sits back, thinking about the question.

Brittany: “You know, I would have to say that any time my music hit, and I stepped out from the back and saw the crowd cheering… that was just amazing every time. I will never tire of the crowd reactions. But looking at what I accomplished, the talent I got to work with. I got to have a series with Minerva that captures people’s imagination. I got to step in there with Nadia Allen, who is a future Champion… you can write that down. So many people… so much talent.”

Sadie: “Is there anyone you’d like to work with in the future?”

Brittany: “I don’t often look too far ahead, Sadie. When you start making checklists, you’re bound to forget people and I don’t want to forget anyone. My philosophy is you have to go one match at a time because you never know what’s going to happen. I’ve seen careers cut short in their prime by one mistake in the ring. I don’t want that to be me. I don’t want to leave with things unfinished. So I take it as it comes and go one by one. Would I love to face some of the talent in the back? Absolutely. Some, like Miss America and D’Nae Moore, for the first time. Others… you know Chantelle Chambers and I have never had a one on one match?”

Sadie: “Wow.”

Brittany: “Right? So maybe someday we get that happening. My good friend Brooklyn… we’re going to get that chance at Civil War to finally lock horns, and I look forward to it.”

Sadie: “Yes, well speaking of Brooklyn Smith, it appears as though there was some friction between the two of you a couple weeks back. Has that been resolved?”

Brittany sighs.

Brittany: “Unfortunately, I haven’t had the chance to speak with her yet. I’ve tried calling, but no answer. I get it… emotions can run high, especially where the World Championship is concerned. I... “

Brittany looks to the side.

Brittany: “I’m not entirely proud of how I have conducted myself since the events at the end of 2020. I wanted to be able to apologize to Brook for how I’ve been acting, but if she doesn’t want to take my calls, that’s on her. I’m not about to force my friendship onto anyone who feels slighted, but imagine for a minute how I feel. Okay? I was World Champion for seven months. I fought for a long time to get to the top of that mountain, and then it was stolen away the way it was. I’m not going to get into that because we all know what happened, but I am going to say that had that not happened, I’d still be Champion today. Heck, had that not happened, I could be looking at going a calendar year… Resurrection to Resurrection… as World Champion, but instead I had that taken away. So I’m sorry, Brook… if you’re watching this, I’m sorry that I got emotional. I’m sorry that you think I’m throwing our friendship away because of that. But you have to understand… and I know that deep down, you DO understand… where my mind is. Because your mind has probably been there too.”

Sadie: “And speaking of that third element in the Civil War Championship match…”

Brittany stops Sadie, her hand in the air.

Sadie: “I wasn’t going to say any names.”

Brittany: “Good. Because this is a safe space… a happy space. We don’t need to be dummying it up with any sort of negative energy. My cousin… seven-time World Champion, one-half of the GREATEST tag team of ALL-time… he cautioned me after having dealt with this individual himself over the years. So I’m not going to give him what he wants. He knows who he is. He knows what’s coming. That’s all I’ll say about him.”

Sadie: “Cold.”

Brittany: “The industry is a cold place, Sadie. If he has an issue with that treatment, he should find a new profession.”

Sadie: “Well, onto happier things, we are so excited to see you get the chance to reclaim the GCW World Championship LIVE at Civil War! Brittany, thank you for joining me today!”

Brittany’s scowl turns to a beaming smile.

Brittany: “No, thank YOU, Sadie! I couldn’t have done this without you!”

Sadie: “And folks at home, tune in next time… who will we have? You’ll just have to wait and see! Goodbye for now!”

Some outro music plays while the canned audience applauds again! The camera pans back as credits roll before the scene fades entirely.

---

Brittany Kayl & Brooklyn Smith vs Kellen Jeffries & Aubrianna Powers.

Towards the end of the match, Aubrianna was looking to tag Kellen in. He dropped off the apron not accepting Aubrianna’s tag. Why? Because he (and the crowd) caught Jeffrey Alexander running down the ramp. Kellen ran to the time keepers table, grabbed his World Championship and exited through the crowd. Jeffrey gave chase. Aubrianna clearly wasn’t thrilled as she was left in the ring alone with Brooklyn Smith. With the obvious no win situation in front of her, Aubrianna opted to roll out the ring and walk towards the back. Brooklyn wasn’t content to let Aubrianna walk away from this. Lucky for Aubrey she has friends, Sovereign friends, Chantelle came to Aubrey’s aide. Chantelle dropped Brooklyn on her ass drawing the obvious disqualification.

Winners: Brooklyn Smith and Brittany Kayl by DQ

The Sovereign double teamed Brooklyn for a bit. Then Brittany Kayl came to the defense of Brooklyn. Chantelle and Aubrianna backed off. They walk to the back. Brittany extends her hand to a fallen Brooklyn. Brooklyn accepts. Both number one contenders for the World Championship share an uneasy look. Is everything right in the world with them? Only time will tell.

--

Miss America can be seen backstage pacing around. She’s furious. As she paces, it’s Jeffrey Alexander looking to calm her down.

Alexander: “Look, Char... “

Miss America stops pacing, looking to Jeffrey who came within two syllables of using Miss America’s actual first name on air.

Alexander: “I get that you’re ticked off, but you gotta relax. D’Nae’s got this.”

Miss America breathes deeply.

Miss America: “I know… but it’s just… I mean, you heard what she had to say, didn’t you?”

Alexander: “I heard it. Chick’s outta her mind.”

Miss America: “She’s basically BEGGING me to come kick her teeth down her throat!”

Alexander: “And no one would love to see it more than D’Nae, but right now you’re combustible. You go out there to get involved, you risk costing her and letting Akeem OR Mariah get the drop and the belt. Just calm down, trust, and when it’s over, have at it.”

Miss America nods, taking in Jeffrey’s words.

Miss America: “Yeah… trust. I got ya. And when it’s over, Miss “Starr of the Planets” learns that GCW and the World revolve around America!”

She exits the scene, heading back to the locker-rooms as Jeffrey shrugs his shoulders.

Alexander: “Okay?”

The scene shifts.

--

[Hours before any fans have entered into the arena, Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade stand inside the ring while the rest of the construction team is whipping around, setting up the stage for Shotgun tonight. Mara sits on the apron, dressed in a “Mr. and Mrs. Charles” black and red shirt that features Siouxsie and her Chucky doll holding hands and black tights. Siouxsie stands by the ropes behind Mara, dressed in a red, black and white “Mara Kade World Tour 2021” t-shirt with black tights on her own. The GCW World Tag Team Championships rest on the apron next to Mara.]

Mara: We’re finally here. 2021 is here. It’s been like three months since me and Siouxsie even wrestled. Last time we were in the ring, we won these titles. The ladder match we had with Wrestling’s Most Wanted left us all the way messed up and we probably needed the rest. In those ninety days, we sat, we made it clear to every tag team on Shotgun that if you’re going to get a shot at these belts, you’re going to have to beat the competition. No open challenges. This isn’t charity. You get what you earn in this division when it comes to getting a shot against Scream Machine. We waited. I took another crack at the Princess because there’s not many things that I enjoy more than punching her in the face. And as much as I hate to admit it, that ended with me knocked out, staring at the lights.

[Mara shakes her head and grits her teeth.]

Mara: Tough pill to swallow. I hate to lose. Especially to someone I don’t like. January comes around. It’s a New Year! Siouxsie and I didn’t wrestle. We took our time. We trained. We lifted weights. We sparred in the ring. Late night sessions. Me, Sio, Minnie. Trading elbows and trading beer. We stayed in shape. There’s no letting up. It took us a full year to win another set of Tag Team titles and we had to fight like hell. We had to overcome some bllshit, some hurdles. We had to fight Wrestling’s Most Wanted til the bitter end. We have a war like mentality when we hit the ring. If you’re standing in the ring against Scream Machine, you are the enemy. You’re in our way of victory. That’s our mindset, last year, the year before that. Since Day 1. That hasn’t changed. When I say we’re going to fight all of you motherfuckers, we mean it.

The other guys. You know, the others guys over there that call themselves the best tag team in the world? They’re cracking jokes. They’re smiling to the camera. They like to have fun.They like to show our tough they are by beating up comedy wrestlers backstage. We like to have fun too. But our way of having fun is going out there to the ring and eating up anyone that’s in our way. We don’t crack jokes. We talk shit. Because we want all of you fuckers to know we’re not your friends, we don’t care about sportsmanship. If we had it our way, if we had to choose between being liked or being hated, we would prefer the second option because we don’t give a shit about your feelings, your dreams, you desires, not of that shit. This is a brutal sport. This is a brutal game. Weak get eaten. All that.

[Mara looks at Siouxsie.]

Mara; Kim Williams, or as I say, Stabby Williams. You go back and forth. You go between making jokes on Twitter like you’re in the fifth grade. Other times you go in the ring, looking for someone to kill. Your sister, Marie, goes between sucking up to the fans and giving them shit when they don’t give her the love that she wants. You two confuse me. I don’t know what the hell I’m going to expect each week. I do know these past few months, you’ve racked up win after win after win. That’s why you’re here tonight, facing us for these titles. You’re the rightful number one contenders. Marie, you never shut up about what you’re going to do, how you’re going to do this and do that. I can’t think of group of people who talk about what they’re going to do or desperately ask the audience to respect them like the Jones. Go down the list. Marie, Jessica. Their Mom, who’s I guess coming back. They all love to throw shit out in the universe thinking it’s going to manifest.

I enjoy ruining dreams like yours, Marie. Oh me and my 10 year old sister are going to win the Tag titles. I’m going to win Civil War. I’m going to become World Champion. She tweeted all this shit and that warmed my heart. I live off of crushing dreamers like you. Because Siouxsie and I have dreams, too. I don’t shit on you for having ambition. I shit on you because you’ve done this over and over again, no matter where you’ve been. And while there’s skill there, people always ask “oh why has Marie Jones never quite lived up to HER expectations?” It’s because people are better. We’re better. Scream Machine for sure is better.We set lofty goals for ourselves. We push ourselves and history speaks for itself. We’ve done everything that we had said we were going to do. We aimed for the tag titles. We’ve done it twice on both brands. We wanted to become two of the best in GCW and we are. We are driven by the same goals as you are Marie. The difference is we’re monsters in the ring. We have that war like mentality. We do not rest until the mission is accomplished. Tonight, that’s keeping these titles, notching our first title defense. That includes me knocking Kim out. Kim, I’ve WAITED for a long time to fight you. You’re fun! You’re crazy! Bring that to the ring. After getting knocked out last time, I have a point to prove. You better not hold back or crack any jokes. Defending these titles is not a joke to us and if you don’t bring anything else, I’m going to knock you out.

[Siouxsie turns and winks, before looking over at the camera…]

Siouxsie: Twins, I kinda want to think that Kimberly and I are like Twins. We think a lot alike, we do stuff that are the same, we both are a little eccentric and crazy, I mean yeah, it’s just a shame I have to hurt you like really bad, then again, maybe it is Marie I hurt, seriously I cannot tell you two apart, much like Mara and I look EXACTLY THE same…. Except she has the bigger ass. So anyway, while we have been resting up in sewers and doing crazy girl shit, the rest of the GCW has decided to get a little ballsy with their tag team division, so let me guess, you two are next. Well while Kim is the Lizard Champion and all that shit, we are the champions that matter most and honestly we kinda look at ourselves as Magic Killers. I can appreciate the comedic side of all this, and my girl Mara ate some caramel earlier and is like talking so much, so she pretty much said everything that needs to be…. Except for this….

[Siouxsie tilts her head…]

Siouxsie: We are not fucking around, and since we are the ONLY real team in the GCW, it is time to prove out point, that Twin Magic will never REFUSE, RESIST and RECLAIM anything, because we are the bitches who hold it. Run.,... run as fast as you can!

[Siouxsie starts to run around in a circle while Mara starts to laugh.]

--

(The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”)

(The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones.)

(The Global-Tron shows images of Angelica Jones delivering the Hot Shot to Steve Pinex, Meagan Collins, Glory Braddock, Angela Jameson and the Divine Impact to Dazz, Daystalker, and Cuchulain. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length. She stares menacingly, sadistically down at the ring, pausing before finally beginning to make the long walk to the ring.)

(Once at ringside she takes a sharp turn to the right and the ascends the steel steps, making her way up to the ring apron. She strolls slowly to the center before turning towards the audience. She looks out intensely at the crowd before posing with both arms raised high into the air.)

(Angelica steps into the ring and then steps over to the opposite side of the ring where she poses on the second rope. She then jumps off and heads to the center where the music dies down and the lights come back up.)

Angel: Thanks for the warm reception! It sure as hell feels great to be back in a GCW ring!

(The crowd cheers loudly.)

Angel: Some consider me to be a legend in this business. I don’t know if I consider myself a legend or not but for others to think of me in such high regards is humbling. Without going into the boring details that I’m certain none of you care about, let’s just suffice it to say that professional wrestling literally saved my life. Professional wrestling reunited me with my sister when we each thought the other was dead. I have fond memories of so many glass ceilings I broke in this business. I got my big break in Global Division of Wrestling and I made history as the first female to win that company’s world championship. We have a Civil War Match coming up, am I right? Well I won one of those too. And I have been a recognized World Champion on thirteen separate occasions.

(Again the crowd cheers loudly.)

Angel: Unfortunately no amount of accomplishments can stop time from catching up with you. And I’m not dumb, I’m not deaf, I’m not ignorant to the complaints I hear on social media; why are these “legends” constantly coming back for one more match? Why don’t they quit already? I just never expected my own daughter to try and take matters into her own hands in such a dramatic fashion.

(The crowd boos.)

Angel: Be that as it may, I have heard everything Marie has had to say on Shotgun and over social media the past few weeks. I have thought about it and quite honestly, she makes a good point. So unfortunately….

"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and its all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And its comin' over you like its all a big mistake"

"Holding my breathe, won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold"

(The lyrics to “Haunted” by Taylor Swift indicates that Angelica Jones is being interrupted by her daughter, the aforementioned Marie Jones. A spotlight shines down at the top of the entrance ramp. Pyro goes off. Then Marie Annabelle Jones steps through the curtain, wearing her ring gear and her signature black leather jacket. A broad, somewhat condescending grin is on her face as she gaze out at the fans in the arena who boo loudly despite the fact that is waving at them in almost a regal manner. Marie has a microphone in her hands.)

Marie: Cut my music!

(The music suddenly stops.)

Marie: I knew it! I just knew it! Everyone on social media were convinced that you were going to announce yet another big comeback. Even Kimberly was convinced that you were going to announce your return. But I knew better, and I knew because I know you. I have stared into that fire, that legendary spark in your eyes, that same fire you had in your eyes when you dominated professional wrestling. But when I looked into your eyes last month, right before I beat you down and left you for dead, I did not see that spark. I saw emptiness. I saw a shell of your former self. And that, mother, is another reason I had to put you down. Because I looked into your eyes and could tell that you were done, you had nothing left to give. So I just pushed you along further. I ended it quickly and mercifully.

Angel: Marie, please just let me say this. Let me do this my way, ok?

Marie: No! I am going to say it for you! She is retiring! She is quitting! She is quitting on each and every one of you because she has nothing left to give!

(Marie points a finger up in the ring at Angelica)

Marie: Now get the hell out of my ring! Kimberly and I are about to win the World Tag Team Championship and you are occupying OUR space!

(There is a long tense glare between Marie and Angelica. Finally Angelica does drop the microphone and leave. Marie makes her way up towards the ring with Kimberly Williams following her closely behind. Angelica stops just short and reconsiders for a brief moment before turning and exiting through the curtain.)

GCW World Tag Team Championship
Twin Magic vs. Scream Machine (champions)

[Kimberly starts off with a bold striking attack against Mara Kade. Mara fires back with striking of her own. Marie then blind tags in. Marie and Kim with a double superkick sends Mara down hard. Marie then begins to work over the lower back area with suplexes and back breakers. Marie tags back out to Kim who locks in Scorned. Siouxsie breaks it up. Marie is in and a four way brawl ensues. Marie and Blade end up on the outside fighting while the two legal competitors remain in the ring. Siouxsie with a T-Bone suplex to Marie followed by Social Distortion off the top to a fallen Marie on the outside! Kimberly meanwhile is measuring Mara for Shadowblade...but Mara avoids contact! Mara with a knee strike of her own followed by a brain buster. Mara tags out to Suioxsie. The champions have Kimberly right where they want her, isolating her in their corner and making quick tags in and out to keep the fresh person in. Marie eventually gets back to her corner but Kim is in serious trouble having taken tons of abuse. Yakuza Kick/Spear combo from scream machine! This is followed up by a Wheel Barrow/Double Knee Face buster combo from Scream Machine! Blade and Mara set up for Death Scream, they go for it...but Kimberly manages to duck out of the way just in time and the champions run into one another! Kimberly scrambles over to tag out to Marie! Marie in like a house of fire with a superkick to Blade and then a bull dog takedown to Mara. Marie with a Divine Impact to Mara Kade for a cover and a near fall. Marie locks in the Angel’s Arch, aka: the liontamer. Kade is in agony and Marie thinks that a submission is near but unfortunately she fails to see Sioxsie setting her up….RUNNING RIOT from Sioxsie! Kimberly drags Marie out of the ring while no one is looking and then takes Marie’s place. Blade covers who she thinks is a down and out Marie but Kim catches her with a quick small package...1….2….3NOOOO!! Blade just barely kicks out! It’s obvious to Sioxsie that this is Kim but Scream Machine never really care who they’re fighting and so Blade and Kim trade rights and lefts. Mara Kade is back to her feet and goes after Kim as well. Kim tries her best to fend off both but obviously cannot sustain it very long. Blade and Mara quickly gain an advantage over Kim and start beating her down. Marie is about to lend a hand when suddenly….A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”...Angelica’s music begins playing again! Marie turns her attention away from the match to see Angelica Jones has returned to the top of the ramp and is just simply observing. Marie goes up to the ramp to argue with Angelica, trying to tell her to leave. Meanwhile Siouxsie and Mara have Kim set up...THE DEATH SCREAM! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW World Tag Team Champions: Scream Machine

(Marie is stunned! She turns and glares back up at her mother and shouts angrily! Angelica, however, is perfectly calm as she wields the microphone.)

Angel: Don’t blame this on me. You were the one who constantly accused me as matriarch of the Jones family of never putting the family first. Yet when Kimberly was in there being double teamed you chose to focus on me instead of helping your sister? You have a lot to learn about leadership if you want to be the Matriarch of this family. For that matter, you have a lot to learn about how this business works. You’re right, I was going to announce my announcement tonight. I came here with every intention of retiring from wrestling permanently. I was going to do that to make it easy on you. But then you had to come out here and try and steal the spotlight one more time? You had to rub salt in the wound and act like you can push me around? It was then that I decided that there was no way in hell I would make this easy on you. You say you want to be the new Matriarch of the Jones wrestling family and you may very well be that person, but you don’t get such lofty titles by just talking about it. You have to earn it inside the ring. So here’s the deal; if you want me to retire permanently from everywhere, if you want to be the new matriarch, then you can have all of that...but you have to beat me, one on one, at Civil War. Those are the terms.

(The crowd pops loudly. We do not get to hear a response from Marie before Angelica’s music begins playing again and she makes her exit.)

--

Backstage…..

After losing the X-Division Championship, Chanel Hunter paces back and forth, running her fingers through the sweaty blue hair. Trinity leans back against the wall watching her protégé blow off some steam as she looks into the camera….

Chanel: YOU THINK THIS IS IT!? Now that I am no longer the X-Division Champion, I am going to be stuck in some fucking rut and suddenly M.A.E.V.E is better than Chanel Hunter!? Nah, that is NOT the way it works because you see, bitch, got lucky, she is now the champ, well congratulations but what you did was make it worse for everyone else in the Shotgun Brand! See, now I’m free to go after whatever I want! I said from the very beginning I was going to be a WORLD CHAMPION! Tonight, was a tiny setback, because big picture?

She leans into the camera while Trinity now cracks a smile….

Chanel: “I’m going to win the Civil War and write my own ticket…. For GCW and Shotgun, the sleeping giant has awaken….. and YOU CAN’T TOUCH THIS! Get that fucking camera outta my face….”

Pushing the camera man down, the gorgeous Chanel stares down at it, with Trinity standing behind her, a furious and determined Chanel glares with her brown eyes as Trinity smirks.

--

[We go backstage to the locker room of D'Nae Moore. Already in her leopard print gear, she stands with her hands on her hips and shakes her head as we hear her clicking her tongue.]

D'Nae: Man... man, man! Y'all really thought Akeem was gonna take me out, huh? I know he did. With his dumb lil video, talking about height and weight and all these stats that ain't nobody gives a damn about? I was waiting for homeboy to tell the world his dick size! Not that I care.... but ya boy sounded like he was making a dating video instead of a promo! Sorry boo, I already got a man, and he's much more manly than you!

[D'Nae snickers a bit. One hand comes off a hip and she points at the camera accusingly.]

D'Nae: Here's what else Ima tell you, boy. If you really rattled off all that noise that don't matter just because of a dumb Twitter poll, I really hate to see how your lil feelings gon' be hurt after I kick BOTH your and Mariah ass! You really care what all those people think? Do you think I care?

Hell no!

I only care what two men think about me... Jeff, and God. In case you ain't checked lately, you ain't either one. And neither are any of those people who voted in either of those lil polls. People think Ima win and become the next Heritage Champion? Good, great, awesome. But I don't do this for any of them.

I do this for ME!

I'm the one who pulled myself up off the streets and made something of myself when EVERYBODY told me I couldn't do it. I hope every last one of those mofos who told me I'd never make it is watching when I hold that title belt high up over my head.

Akeem? Mariah? Y'all bout to see what happens when I see something I want and there's people standing in my way. Either you move... or I shove your ass out the way!

[D'Nae steps forward and puts her hand up to the camera, clearly grabbing around the lens.]

D'Nae: Speaking of... I got a championship to go win, I'm done talkin'! Move it!”

[She then shoves the camera sideways. The shot goes blurry for a moment, then refocuses, showing D'Nae walking out the locker room door.]

---

Main Event:
Heritage Championship
D’Nae Moore Vs Akeem The Supreme vs Mariah

Jeffrey Alexander joined D’Nae Moore at ringside to keep an eye on Mariah’s bodyguards. M.A.E.V.E and Savino joined Akeem The Supreme likely for the same reason Miss America joined D’Nae, to ensure their partner got a fair shake to become the brand new Heritage Champion.

Akeem being the bigger/stronger of the three competitors showcased his physical gifts early on to the point D’Nae and Mariah had no choice but to double up on him. They jettisoned Akeem out of the ring on the side of Mariah’s bodyguards. They pounced until Savino and M.A.E.V.E went over to the bodyguards side of the ring to ensure no more damage was done. This allowed Mariah and D’Nae to have a nice back and forth where both women showed that they were evenly matched.

Akeem rejoined the fight, pouncing Mariah across the ring. Akeem and D’Nae reignited hostilities from two weeks ago. Mariah opted to play it smart by rolling out the ring, allowing Akeem and D’Nae to duke it out. Neither noticed Mariah wasn’t there until Mariah came back into the ring as Akeem went for a pinfall attempt. This forced Akeem to focus on Mariah who slowly backed away. D’Nae executed a chop block, this brought Akeem to a knee. Mariah connected with Starr struck. Mariah and D’Nae fought over who was going to get the pin fall.

Overall this was a nicely paced, high impact main event.

The close of the match was chaotic at best. Mariah’s bodyguards tried to get involved. Jeff was ready, he pulled a steel chair from under the ring to take the fight to them. M.A.E.V.E and Savino joined the party against Mariah’s forces. The fight spilled to the back leaving D’Nae, Akeem and Mariah to settle this among themselves. Mariah’s attention was on her bodyguards being chased off. D’Nae looked like she was going to take advantage of the distraction...

BUT Kellen Jeffries slid into the ring like a thief in the night, spun D’Nae around, dropped her with a stunner. He noticed Akeem, dropped him with a stunner. He locked eyes with Mariah, she didn’t want to get stunned so she slithered out the ring. Kellen shrugged. He exited the ring. Mariah went to the top rope to execute The Brightest Starr (450 Splash) on D’Nae. The match was gonna end on her note, not Kellen’s. Hooking the leg, the crowd boo’ed like crazy when the three count was made.

Winner: (AND NEW) Heritage Champion, Mariah.

She was handed the belt by Robert Downey. She held the Heritage Championship in the air as a means to say I told you so. Her moment was almost ruined by Miss America rushing the ring knowing there were no bodyguards in sight to protect Mariah. She did tackle Mariah down to the ground, got a couple of shots in, the brand new champion was able to poke Miss America in the eyes, scurry out the ring and rush up the ramp. Miss America went to console D’Nae who sat up to see Mariah taunting both former GCW World Tag Team Champions as the show ends on an image that Mariah believes is GCW’s future, her standing tall on the ramp holding up a championship, today it is the Heritage Championship.