Shotgun 10.06 <results>

randy

Shotgun 10.06 <results>

Post by randy » Fri May 07, 2021 1:04 am

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, the number one contender to the GCW World Championship, the 2021 Civil War Match Winner, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock!

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in a silver sparkly sequined long sleeve cocktail dress that stops just at the knee, and matching silver high heel pumps. Julia goes to one side of the stage and pumps her fists in the air to encourage them to cheer loudly which gets a positive reaction. She goes to the other side of the stage and does the same, also getting a positive reaction. Julia then turns towards the ramp and marches towards the ring. Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Braddock goes to the center of the ring where she retrieves the microphone from Robert E. Lee.)

Julia: How the hell are you, New Mexico?!

(The crowd comes alive at this cheap pop. Julia grins from ear to ear, nodding her head satisfactorily.)

Julia: This! This right here is what I love about professional wrestling! You fans, I love all of you because you are the reason people like me are able to come out here and do this job. See, my sister likes to talk about how wrestling is about competition and pretty much that’s it. I disagree. You fans are a huge part of what makes this sport possible. Without you none of us in this building would have any jobs. You are the ones who buy the tickets and support this product that wrestlers like Livvie Nelson, Illuminaughty, Brittany Kayl, and Wrestling’s Most Wanted put out each and every week. Hell, were it not for your groundswell of support this whole resurrection of Global Championship Wrestling would never have even happened way back in 2012.

(She points a finger out into the crowd at the fans.)

Julia: And I will always fight for you. You have supported me since my debut as a professional wrestler back in 2012. Even at the darkest and lowest points of my life you were still there for me. When I turned my back on you, when I became a selfish, greedy entitled Queen, you still held out hope for me that I could turn my life around and when I did finally pull my head out of my ass you were there to accept me back with open arms. Many wouldn’t accept me but you did, many doubted that I could return from my lowest point in my life...one year ago...to win the Civil War Match one year later and then main event Resurrection in the World Championship Match. But you believed in me. And for that I am truly grateful.

(The fans cheer again as Braddock again pours praise upon them. Julia’s demeanor changes and she looks a little more intense.)

Julia: Resurrection X is coming up and I am heading into battle for the GCW World Championship. And yes, I am fighting for you great fans of GCW. The fans who have continued to support GCW through the good times and the bad, and my fans who have continued to support me even when I was at my lowest point in my professional and personal career. The fans who were not fickle, who remained loyal and steadfast in their support. I fight for you. But I also fight for me. You see, all my life I have fought for someone else or something else. I fought for the Braddock family, I fought for Camelot, I fought for The Republic, I fought for Mason Van Stanton. I’m done trying to please other people and fighting other people’s wars. The only people I am going to listen to are you fans and myself. And I will fight for you and most importantly I will fight for myself.

(Braddock pats herself on the chest.)

Julia: I have scratched and clawed my way back from the bottom of the barrel to the very precipice of greatness. The GCW World Championship is within my grasp. I have done this to prove that I can do it on my own and that I did not need anyone else to prop me up. Resurrection is the end game. I have to complete this journey at Resurrection otherwise this past year of blood, sweat, and tears will have been for nothing. Busting my ass and winning the 2021 Civil War Match will have been for nothing. I am in the GCW Hall of Fame but if I cannot become World Champion at Resurrection X then what the hell is the Hall of Fame good for?!

(The Kensington Knockout shakes her head.)

Julia: Nadia Allen…I respect the hell out of you. A lot of what I said can be applied to you, how you fought like hell to get to where you are, how you had to sacrifice, how you had to scratch and claw to get here, to get to this main event spotlight. And if this were any other night and under any other circumstances I would be ok with the possibility of you walking out of Resurrection X as the GCW World Champion. But this isn’t just any other night, this is the biggest night of the year...hell, this is arguably the biggest Resurrection ever...and these aren’t any normal circumstances. This is the main event with the GCW World Championship on the line; one of the top two prizes in the company and the championship in this company with the single longest and most decorated history.

(She points a finger, as if pointing at Nadia herself.)

Julia: And you hold that championship. That makes you the best. You are living your dreams right now as the GCW World Champion. But everything has its price and being World Champion heading into Resurrection X, the price is me! The price you have to pay is facing the most determined, the most focused, the most intense Julia Braddock ever. You may currently be the best, but you know what they say? To be the best, you have to beat the very best. And I am sorry, I am so so sorry, but at Resurrection I will kill your dreams. I will kill them because I have to. And at Resurrection, you will bend the knee...you will worship me...and I will become the GCW World Champion! And THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

("Thunderstuck" hits the PA system as Julia drops the mic. The crowd roars and Julia looks around and nodding her head. The crowd soon buzzes and look towards the entrance ramp. This draws the attention of Julia as Nadia Allen walks out. Nadia, dressed in a simple black and white letterman jacket and black jeans, has the GCW World title draped across her shoulder. She glares at Julia, not flinching on the ramp. They lock eyes for a few moments as the crowd looks. Nadia keeps her eyes on Julia before pointing at her. Once she does, she turns back around and then heads to the back.)

---

Scream Machine In Action.

Scream Machine faced local talent; Mickie and Anatasia Parsons. The sisters looked ready to go. There is a difference between looking ready and being ready. Obviously they were not ready for Scream Machine. Mara aggressively started the match by chop blocking Mickie’s leg. Sio opted to take Anastasia out of the equation by taking the action outside the ring. This left poor Mickie alone to deal with the onslaught delivered by Mara.

Sio tossed Ana into the ring steps. The ring post. Into the barricade.

Mara toyed around with Mickie. She dropped Mickie on her head with a German Suplex while crossing Mickie’s arms. She didn’t keep the bridge. She looked at Sio. Tagged her in. They put Mickie out of her misery with the Death Scream. Sio dropped down for the cover. As expected; Scream Machine wins.

Winners: Scream Machine.

---

We find “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams set up backstage at a table and a door without any hinges. There is an “Open” sign hanging on the door. Resting on the table is Kimberly’s MWE Chicago Way Championship title belt and the SCW Lizard Championship title belt...the latter not officially recognized as an actual championship, mind you, but try telling Kim that! Besides, she has found herself as the target of many who want to take it, especially after she issued the open challenge to anyone who wants to fight her for it.

A man wearing a pizza hut uniform and carrying a box which we assumes contains pizza approaches. Kim looks up and immediately recognizes the man as Ricky B Sharp, the deliver guy who multiple times tried to steal the Lizard Title from her. She scowls angrily.

Kim: You…

Ricky: This isn’t what you think!

The Woman Scorned points at the door.

Kim: Not only are you a thief but you don’t know manners! Didn’t anyone teach you how to use a door?!

Ricky: Huh?

He looks curiously at the door. He sighs and walks over to the door and knocks. Kimberly smirks.

Kim: Come in!

He opens the door and again approaches Kim with the pizza box.

Ricky: Is this better?

Kim: Much better, thank you! Now what the hell do you want?!

Ricky: I want to apologize for trying to take your Lizard Title…

Kim: The MANY times you tried to steal my Lizard Title you mean!

Ricky: Yes, the many times. But in fairness you did challenge everyone twenty-four seven.

Williams nods her head.

Kim: Fair enough. In fact, I should probably be proud of you for trying so hard and not quitting. So is this really an apology or is this another stupid attempt to take my championship? Because if this is another attempt at my title forget it! You are not suited for representing the Lizard Kingdom. I am The Woman Scorned, I am…

Before she can finish her rant, Ricky drills her with the pizza box, knocking her down. He drops the box which unloads its contents...a lead weight! Ricky covers and makes the count himself...1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW Lizard Champion: Ricky B Sharp!

Ricky jumps up and takes the Lizard Title belt. He cannot celebrate very long because he turns right into a big boot from none other than Leviathan. Leviathan places a foot on top of Ricky...1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW Lizard Champion: Leviathan!

Leviathan: Grrrrrr!

The giant former bodyguard for Leviticus takes the Lizard Title belt in his possession. He turns around into Kimberly Williams who has now pulled herself back to her feet. She glares angrily at Leviathan.

Kim: What the hell is this?!

Leviathan: Grrrrr!

Kim: I know! That’s the Lizard Title! What are you doing with it?!

Leviathan: Grrrr!

Kim: Don’t give me any excuses! I paid you to protect me and yet you let him beat me so you could beat him?! What’s up with that?

Leviathan: Grrrr!

Williams sighs.

Kim: Fine…

She kicks him below the belt, doubling him over. She takes the lead weight and smacks him in the head, knocking him down. Kim covers...1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW Lizard Champion: Kimberly Williams!

The Woman Scorned takes back the Lizard Title.

Kim: I am definitely not giving you favorable reviews on yelp! You are a terrible bodyguard!

---

Wrestling’s Most Wanted {Gabriela Austin, Hannah Myers, Kendra Classic} & Vs Bad News Baer & McFingerbang

Twinkletoes McFingerbang started off the match with Hannah Myers. Per his usual ritual, McFingerbang pointed his finger at Hannah. Not in the mood for his theatrics, Hannah drove a forearm into McFingerbangs forehead. Dropped him with a front facebuster. Hannah went over to Destiny, tagged her in. She waited for McFingerbang to rise to his feet. Connected with a Headscissors-into-DDT. The crowd was definitely into McFingerbang getting his ass kicked. Kendra pointed to Gabriella. The people wanted to see Gabby in action. Kendra made the tag. Kendra and Hannah rushed over to the oppositions tag corner; knocked The BNB off the apron, leaving Gabriella one-on-one with McFingerbang. He rose to his feet. She hooked his head as though she was going to drop him with a three fourths neckbreaker (Pure Realization). She shocks the crowd by backflipping over McFingerbang, driving his head into the mat for what looked like a backflip three-quarter facelock reverse DDT. Is this a new variation of Pure Realization? Whatever it was got the job done as the referee counted to three.

Winners: Wrestling’s Most Wanted.

Hannah and Kendra joined Gabriella in the ring. So did Destiny Skye who was on the outside the entire time. The women who will take on Mason and his crew at Resurrection celebrated in the middle of the ring.

---

Voice: “Are we rolling?”

The camera comes on inside the backstage area, where Brittany Kayl can be seen standing in front of a Kayl TV backdrop. She has a smile on her face as she grins into the camera.

Kayl: “Tale as old as time… Kayl versus Hunter. Just the last names evoke images of when my cousin, the legendary Donovan Kayl, would take on the incredible “Prime Time” Elijah Hunter back in the old SWA. There’s history there. There’s respect. And now, in 2021, we get to add to that story, only this time it’s yours truly, the former GCW World Champion Brittany Kayl taking on the woman who many have said is a future Champion in her own right, mentored by one of the most brilliant wrestling minds the world has ever known in Trinity Street, Chanel Hunter.”

She shivers a bit.

Kayl: “Can you feel that? Those are goosebumps. THAT is anticipation. It’s a match that rightly sells itself… no build really necessary. Of course, what fun would that be? An athletic competition between two of the best women in GCW, both laser-focused towards ascending the ranks to the World Championship. The story tells itself… or does it?”

Brittany pauses for a moment to ponder.

Kayl: “Consider this… Chanel’s mentor and my cousin also happen to be brother and sister-in-law. This in and of itself complicates matters… there would be quite the personal edge to this story if we wanted to approach that. Chanel could very easily point out that while SHE has Trinity in her corner, I don’t have anybody in mine. And that would be correct. She struck the jackpot when it comes to getting Trinity in her corner, and good on her, really. I know there are many who would KILL to be in her position… some may have tried. She has all the makings of being a Champion. But me?”

Her face goes serious as she glares into the camera.

Kayl: “I didn’t have a legendary mentor guiding me every step of the way. I didn’t have the advantage of a Trinity Street in my corner. Everything I accomplished… everything I built… I did on my own. I built myself from the Academy all the way to becoming World Champion. I wear my success proudly and unapologetically. And that’s how I’m going to treat Resurrection.”

A smirk crawls back across Brittany’s face.

Kayl: “So Chanel, say what you want about me. I’ve heard it all before. But know that when we’re between those ropes at Resurrection and the bell rings, you’re going to be in the fight of your life. You want to prove you deserve a shot at being World Champion? This is how you do it. Good luck… and let’s write our chapter bigger than any of the ones that came before.”

Brittany smirks as she grabs a scene clapper…

Kayl: “And CUT!”

She claps it down as the scene goes black.

---

Brittany Kayl In Action.

Brittany Kayl stood in the ring waiting for her opponent to walk down. An unknown woman is tossed out onto the stage. Out next, Karina Lysenko appears. She points to Kayl, indicating that she wants a chance to take down the former World Champion. Britt obliges

The match lasts three minutes. A motivated Brittany Kayl controls the pace throughout most of it. This wasn’t a squash by any means. Karina did keep things competitive for what the match was. In the end, Britt hoisted Karina up, dropped her head on her padded knee making Karina her bitch (bka as My B*tch). The three count was academic.

Winner: Brittany Kayl.

--

Previously Recorded

A long, white limousine pulls up and stops out of a powder blue mansion. The driver gets out and goes to the back door, opens it, and waits. Moments later a man appears getting out of the vehicle. In a grey armani suit, black wingtip shoes, and black sunglasses, the man stands for a moment and looks around with a smirk on his face. As the man continues to look around, his voice can be heard in the background, although everyone already is aware that this man is former GCW World Heavyweight Champion Kellen Jeffries. He starts walking toward what we can only assume at this point is his house, while he starts to narrate the scene for us.

Kellen: “My name is Kellen Jeffries, I am the Former and Next GCW World Heavyweight Champion and this is a glimpse into my world. When you think of me, you no doubt think of things like the one percent, and how I am just a cut above all of you. You know these things not just because they are true, but also because they are the part of the Kellen Jeffries story that the media wants you to see. There is so much more to me than all of that and that is what I want to show each and every one of you tonight, a chance to go behind the scenes. I am Kellen Jeffries, and tonight is My Story.”

The scene shifts to nearly 30 years ago in Chicago, Illinois. Several kids are bundled up in their snow gear but they are still outside braving the elements to do what hundreds of kids do in Chicago as well as several other cities along the midwest, playing little league ice hockey. While we watch a spirited game that is currently going on even though many of the children look like they are too cold, it is Kellen’s voice that starts speaking to us again from the background.

Kellen: “Chicago, Illinois was the place that I and my family would call home first when I grew up initially. I also spent some time in New York City as a kid, but Chicago was always the place that I would want to come back to when I was on the road later in life, first as a professional hockey player with the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks and then as a professional wrestler with various promotions after that. I can remember growing up in Chicago though and going to Lincoln Park to play in little league hockey. I was always what was considered as undersized and I was not the fastest kid either, but I still wanted to play and so for me, the only alternative was to learn how to fight. So that is what I did, I learned how to fight. I became the toughest kid in the Chicago area, just by complete necessity, and whether people would admit it or not, I was commonly thought of as the toughest kid in the universe. Nobody ever wanted to fight me, even Happy Gilmore who grew up at the same time, because other kids just knew that if your number was up and that was the day that you were going to fight Kellen Jeffries, that was the day that you were going to get your ass beat. That’s just how it was and how it was going to be as well. Kids did not like me simply because I was a badass, there is no other way around that.”

The scene shifts to the Jeffries Family Portrait, Kellen with his Father Michael, Mother Annabelle, and younger sister Blair. They look like the perfect American Family, but as we are about to find out, things aren't always what they look like. Another person comes into view sitting down on a living room sofa, a drop dead gorgeous blonde haired woman. This woman seems to perhaps have an inside view of what Kellen’s traumatic childhood was like for him growing up, and how he ended up rising above it.

Amber: “Hi, my name is Amber Jeffries and I am like as if the totally luckiest woman alive because I am Kellen Jeffries’s wife, which means I get exactly what I want when I want it. Kellen he is like a very proud, proud man, and he does not like to talk about it much because he would much rather that everyone just believe that everything was perfect and stuff for him, but his Mom talks to me some and I know that things like weren’t like that at all for him. Kellen and Dad Michael, they just did not get along very well at all, but how do you think it was like for Kellen, growing up with his Dad who was totally jealous of him because he was like such a total little badass, as if! I mean his Mom told me that there were several times that Kellen had to really put his Dad in his place, and his Dad was not any slouch either you know? I mean his Dad is like 85 years old now or something like that, but I like know that he could whip Jeffrey Alexander’s ass if given that opportunity. That is actually on his Dad and Mom’s front door, that his Dad is a man that like could whip Jeffrey Alexander’s ass, and he is like older than dirt and stuff, so you can only imagine what it is going to be like when Kellen and Jeffrey face each other.”

From the side we can hear a man jovially laughing at this point, and there is no doubt that this is Kellen once again.

Kellen: “That is a nice thought my beautiful queen, but people don’t have to imagine what is going to happen when I face Jeffrey because that has already happened. For anyone who doesn’t remember what happened during that match I whipped his ass up one side and down the other inside of a steel cage. I beat the man so bad that he was crying to me, trying to convince me to go easy on him that first time, and I have never told anyone this before but to tell you the truth I did go easy on him that night. People don’t believe it when I say that, but it is true. Kellen Jeffries has a heart. You can tell that this is true because I actually let Jeffrey live to fight another day, which is much more than he ever deserved, that rat bastard. However, the next time we face each other is the loser leaves town match at Resurrection and one way or another Jeffrey is not continuing in GCW after that night. After I am done doing that, all of GCW will end up thanking me.”

The scene shifts to the United Center in Chicago, where among other things the Chicago Blackhawks are tenants that play all of their home games at this location. While watching the Blackhawks nowadays take on their hated rivals Detroit Red Wings, Kellen’s voice is in the background discussing all of the things he did while he was a member of the team.

Kellen: “Hockey was of course my first love. As I told everyone though I had somewhat questionable skills for the game, so I needed to ply my craft by being the tough guy. I was what you would consider a hybrid though. That is, I was a real tough guy to start out but I quickly became a scoring threat too, in fact I scored a record 192 goals in my rookie year. Of course this made me the object of a lot of jealousy and rage by the rest of the league because they just couldn’t believe I was such a fantastic player. In fact, all of my records that I have set since my rookie year have been wiped away by the league, though years later I have come to understand that this was just the NHL trying to compete with me when they could not. My hockey career was cut short though when an opposing player targeted me in the playoffs and took out my knees. I was able to continue but after that unfortunate incident and the fact that the league refused to protect me, I decided that it was best for myself if I find another career to go into. I was still highly competitive and still a world renowned tough guy too, so professional wrestling just became ideal for me. However when you are as good as I am representing the 1 percent, well you know that it was only going to be a matter of time before jealousy would be after me in professional wrestling also.”

Another switch this time to the professional wrestling arena, where Kellen has been making his home for over 13 years now. Mind you this has not always been easy for him, but if there is one thing that you must understand about Kellen Jeffries it is that Kellen has always wanted to take the harder road to proving himself in this life, and his road in wrestling would prove no different.

Kellen: “I started out in the old SWA in 2008 and I have to tell everyone that I was on a rocket straight to the top even more than all of you would know. In fact, I was so good that I even shocked myself with how good I was in the ring immediately, and I do not shock easily. There were two guys though that were just breaking the glass ceiling so to speak in the SWA, that is to say that they were becoming regulars in the main event scene and those two guys, Donovan Kayl and Simon Lyman they did not like me, for whatever reason. I think that they were threatened by the fact that they both knew that I could beat them if I was just given the opportunity to do so, and so they made every effort to make sure that I was not given those opportunities. Simon even went as far as to introduce me to his sister Lily, and when Lily and I fell in love eventually getting married Simon sabotaged our marriage. Simon Lyman is a slob who should be ashamed of himself. He or Donovan Kayl never wanted to step aside in the spotlight for anybody. I never got anything more than a shot at the hardcore championship in the SWA, which I won and the championship ended up being named after me, because the two of them had enough pull there that they would not allow it.

I was supposed to be the next big thing, but that never came to be in the SWA. I think that years later even after they had thankfully retired they still were trying to hold me back in GCW through Donovan’s cousin Brittany. I still have received my rematch for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship which was stolen from me because I wasn’t prepared for the main event to be the opening match that night. I will receive my rematch though one day, and when I do, I will become the 2 time GCW World Heavyweight Champion, because I am Kellen Jeffries, a representative of the 1 percent, and as this piece has proven tonight I am certainly better than Jeffrey Alexander and definitely better than all of you!”

---

Illuminaughty Vs Wrestling Purity.

Katrina and Bella hit Sergei Chagev with The Big Sleep for a decisive win.

Winners: Illuminaughty

---

A video package begins to play. The theme has Kpop elements to it as the video first shows the back of a red head in a bikini walking along the beach. The scene shifts to a forest area with the red head's outfit changing to a flowing offwhite sylvan like dress. She continues to walk as the scene shifts to an urban area with the outfit now a leather jacket, jeans and boots. The scene changes to an arena with the redhead walking down the ramp to the ring dressed in gear. The camera starts to zoom in and at the ringside the redhead stops and turns her head. Her hair obscures her face, but she speaks two words.

"That's Davine."

The scene cuts out and is replaced by two more words.

COMING SOON

---

X-Division Championship Match
Jeffrey Alexander Vs M.A.E.V.E (champion)

Jeff and M.A.E.V.E shook hands to start the match.

In a contrast to his usual mindset, Jeffrey was looking to slow the pace of the match. Feel M.A.E.V.E out a little bit. The current champion was having none of it. She took the fight straight to Jeff. She came out guns ablazing. Each time Jeff used his veteran experience to stop M.A.E.V.E from wrestling the match the way she wanted to. Small things like leaving the ring. When M.A.E.V.E had Jeff against the ring ropes, he would position himself outside the ropes forcing the ref to hold M.A.E.V.E off. Jeff’s evasion tactics didn’t carry him far. Finally M.A.E.V.E got in a flying knee strike. She mounted Jeff, drove elbows into the side of his head. Waited for him to get up, sending him back to the mat with another flying knee strike. Focused on brutalizing his ribs. The X Division Champion was in full control.

Things swung in Jeff’s favor when M.A.E.V.E tried to DDT Jeff on the apron. He hooked the ropes, forcing the champion to crash on the hardest part of the ring. She hit the floor. Jeff waited for her to pick herself back up, he connected with a diving senton. Bringing her back in the ring he focused on the natural advantage he had, height and strength. Bodyslams with full force, fall away slams. He did step out on the ring apron, slingshot leg drop. That netted him a two count. He continued to mix the power offense with the high impact moves he is known for. Eventually M.A.E.V.E mounted a comeback when Jeff missed a top rope moonsault. Momentum swung back in her favor.

The closing of the contest came down to Jeff standing on the top rope. Looked down on M.A.E.V.E. With a smirk he went for a Shooting Star Press. At the last moment, M.A.E.V.E moved out the way. The X-Division Champion had her opening, she managed to lock Big Jeffrey in the TWAT Waffle. He tried his hardest to hang on. Even tried to transition his way out of the deadly submission. His will gave out on him, passing out due to the pain. The referee called for the bell. M.A.E.V.E released the hold.

Winner: (AND STILL) X-Division Champion, M.A.E.V.E

She was handed her belt. M.A.E.V.E raised it in the air. She nodded at Jeff before leaving the ring. Once she passed through the curtain, Kellen Jeffries walked out. Knowing he couldn’t lay a land on Jeff due to Tabitha’s mandate, he mockingly clapped Jeff’s effort. Jeff came too just in time to notice Kellen being amused at his failure to become champion. Kellen smiles, turns around and walks away.

--

A camera pans slowly in on Livvie Nelson, standing in a dress, with Randal Williams standing just behind her in a suit. He grins around a cigar as a puff of smoke escapes away in the corner.

Livvie: The time... is now.

She turns back and looks at Randal. He nods.

Livvie: For the past year, yours truly has waited. Patiently. But where have my opportunities been? I won a briefcase that was made for bums. I kicked that trash into the river in some random town we stopped in. Someone owes me a favor, right? No, because your girl doesn't operate that way. I don't NEED anyone to do anything for me. Me? I take what I want.

She folds her hands together in front of her and grins.

Livvie: That brings us to this week's Shotgun. Our GM needs a challenger for MAEVE at Resurrection. She tabbed me in this contender's match. Now, she will get a new champion. It doesn't just end here tonight. No, it begins. I don't care that I'm facing two, grizzeled veterans with more matches under their belts than I'm anywhere close to experiencing. Everyone needs a good kick in their head. And they're no different. Maybe you want to see your precious Ivy or Domino make it to Resurrection. But this is Livvie's time now, bitches. The X-Division title will be mine. And this division? I will stand tall over it as it's queen. Right, my king?

Randal: Damn right, babe.

She turns back to him and just smirks as he replaces his cigar between his lips. She reaches in front of her and graps a martini glass off of a nearby table.

Livvie: I tried to play nice. I tried to play by your rules and stick to your imaginary boundaries. But they're only designed to keep the quiet ones down while the loud ones persevere. So I'm not going to be quiet anymore. I'm putting my foot down and making every intention of mine known. I don't want to be your favorite wrestler. I don't care if you cheer me or boo me. I want to put you in agony as struggle with the fact that you can't help but respect my ability in the ring. I want to fight circles around this roster with a smile on my face. I want to frustrate you. I want to piss you off. Hate me. Love me. Who the hell cares about that. All of you look the same from the top. Small. I never signed a contract in GCW to just be a face in the crowd. Maybe that's good enough for people with no ambition. My goals are bigger than the people in this company.

Livvie takes a drink and then lets out a soft bit of laughter.

Livvie: I can assure you this though. In a company full of fake kings and queens, puny gods and goddesses, and legends that no one cares about... someone needs to rise to the top and truly be the best. We are here for you GCW. Bow down, or watch as we take everything from you. Oh, and MAEVE. See you at Resurrection. I'll be taking your title. And your consolation prize is sharing the ring with Livvie Nelson.

Livvie finishes the drink and reaches back to take the cigar from Randal. She takes a puff and smiles as the scene fades out to black.

--

X Division #1 Contenders Match
*Challenges M.A.E.V.E at Resurrection.
Livvie Nelson Vs Domino Foxx Vs Yvonne Knight

This was a fast paced; evenly matched contest that showcased what the X-Division is all about.

In the twelve minute mark of the context, Domino Foxx was able to drop Yvonne Knight with the Domino Effect. Foxx made the cover.

Just as the referee was about to slap his hand down for three, Livvie Nelson completed her rotation of the Relentless ‘450’ Splash, crashing down Domino. She pushes Domino off Yvonne, makes the cover. And just like that, Livvie Nelson is going to challenge for the X-Division Championship.

Winner: Livvie Nelson.

Randall slid in the ring to celebrate with his girl. He raises her hand. They hug. Scene fades.

---
[An white and gold insignia appears on the screen with the name "Aia" written through the wings. The music blares through the video as it cuts immediately to a pre recorded video of Aia, standing is a lit hallway somewhere. She's sporting a silver halter top with black leather jeans and a black Yankees baseball cap on their head.]

Aia: Konbanwa, GCW!

[She waves. The subtitles appear below the screen.]

Aia: Resurrection is my last match here. I asked GCW to bring me their best and face me. Jeffery Alexander, Destiny Skye, Monroe Jones. All good challenges. and each of them I've beaten, easily.

[She smirks.]

Aia: They tried. I felt the fighting spirit in each and every one of them. There were times where I felt myself being truly tested by them. Still, in the end, i was the superior wrestler. I wasn't surprised. I know the second I enter the ring, there is no one standing across from me that can keep up with Aia.

Throughout my time here, I've wanted to be tested and to showcase my skills to a brand new audience. I've lived here for seven months. I've experienced new things. America is a wonderful place and I will never forget my time here in GCW. Perhaps one day in the future I will return.

[She nods.]

Aia: Trevor tells me Resurrection is the biggest show of the GCW year. It almost feels like fate to end my time on this show. Kelsai....I've heard a lot about you. I've seen you in the ring a few times. You are very fast! And you wrestle with a lot of emotion. I, too, express myself emotionally in the ring. And while I'm not as fast as you are, everything thing I would say that I am better. I'm the better brawler, I'm better on the mic and when it comes to strength, you don't measure up.

[Aia flexes and shows off her biceps.]

Aia: You challenged me. I accepted without thinking about it. And thankfully, Trevor and Tabitha made the match official. I look forward to seeing you in the ring. I've beaten the best GCW has had to offer me. And so I personally believe the best gift I can give to GCW and to the fans is another excellent performance by me. Kelsai. I've heard you complain loudly about your treatment recently. I don't personally care about what's been happening to you. The moment you enter the ring, you are my opponent. I want to end my time and be able to say I was undefeated. And that's what I'll do. Where you'll end up in underneath my boots as the loser of the match.

[Aia stands up proudly.]

Aia: It's time to play. Ci vediamo presto, GCW. Jaaaaaa-na!

[FIN]

---

Main Event:
Grudge Match
No DQ
Chanel Hunter Vs Savino

Savino didn’t bother walking all the way down to the ring. With a steel chair in hand, she marked her spot on the middle of the rampway waiting for Chanel to come out. The #1 contender to the World Champion did. She noticed Savino waiting for her. Chanel urged Savino to bring it. A request Savino had no problem honoring. She left the chair where she propped it. Both women began beating the hell out of each other, not caring about the match officially starting. Chanel and Savino came to fight. Period.

Both women brawled backstage. The first one to gain any semblance of an edge was Chanel when she poked Savino in the eye in the gorilla position. She rammed her head up against a nearby wall. Chanel walked away, grabbing a blue steel chair. She waited for Savino to get up. Swinging the chair with all her might, she was milliseconds away from connecting. Savino ducked, jabbed Chanel in the eye. Grabbed her by the hair, placed her on a nearby table. She reigned down shots on Chanel. The number one contender to the World Championship managed to create separation. Off the table she kicked Savino in the stomach. Placed her between her legs. Was she going for a piledriver? A powerbomb? We’ll never know. Savino reversed whatever Chanel had in mind with a back body drop. Savino picked Chanel up, hooking her in a headlock she brought her back into the arena area. She wanted to bring Chanel back to the ring. Wasn’t an easy transition. Chanel broke away from the headlock, Savino tried to take her head off with a clothesline, a drop toehold sent Savino into the same steel chair she brought out. Chanel brought Savino down to the ring. Trinity grabbed the steel chair, slid it into the ring for Chanel to use. FINALLY the match officially started.

Chanel went to town on Savino. Vicious chair shots across the small of the back. Savino grinces in pain the entire time. Chanel dropped the chair, dropped down to the mat, barked at Savino about how she can’t touch this, you were a fool jumping me two weeks ago. This is my house, anything to verbally run down Savino. She picked Savino up, applied a front headlock. Whatever Chanel had in mind was thwarted by Savino, rushing Chanel into the corner. Rammed her shoulder into Chanel’s mid section a couple of times. With Chanel slumped in the corner Savino rushed driving her boot into Chanel’s face a couple times. Anything to create space. Savino dropped down to the mat. She needed some form of a breather.

This contest was highly physical. The crowd was at the edge of their seats. Deep down the fans in the crowd and watching a home knew this match could only end one way...

The match comes to an end in explosive fashion. Both women fought at the top of the entrance way. Savino managed to lock in the Katahajime. Chanel fought through it, refusing to go down. The referee was informing Savino that no falls was going to count outside the ring, that didn’t appeal to her, so Chanel did the only thing she could. She used what strength she had to push herself and Savino off the edge of the stage, both women crashing through the electrical equipment and table on the outside.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT.

The referee rushed as fast as he could down to check on both Savino and Chanel. Trinity made her way over to the carnage was. The referee made the X motion indicating that both women weren’t in any condition to finish the match, which is a shame; both women gave it their all.

Winner: No Contest.