Shotgun 10.12 <results>

randy

Shotgun 10.12 <results>

Post by randy » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:01 am

We cut to the ringside area. We find Chantelle Chambers, Aubrianna Powers, and Chanel Hunter, all three Sovereign members decked out in their championship belts. Ring announcer Robert E. Lee has the microphone in hand.

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the GCW Global Tag Team Champions Aubrianna Powers and Chantelle Chambers as well as the NEW GCW World Champion Chanel Hunter, The…

Before Lee can get any more words out, The Most Valuable Powers jerks the microphone out of his hand.

Aubrianna: Fail! You failed, Robby! But I should have expected that, because you’re not a Hall of Famer like Chantelle’s bestie Janice King or MY wonderful husband Dexter, they would do a much better job than you. But with them not being here I will fix your mistake and make this introduction PROPERLY!

Robert rolls his eyes and walks away. Powers is grinning from ear to ear.

Aubrianna: Get down on your knees and pay homage, worship, and ADORE your Beverly Hills Bombshell Chantelle Chambers, The MVP of GCW Aubrianna Powers...your current, reigning, and greatest ever Global Tag Team Champions of all time by the way...and your NEW GCW World Champion, your NEW Queen of Shotgun, hell, your Queen of GCW itself, CHANEL HUNTER, worship THE SOVEREIGN, bitches!

Chantelle beckons the microphone from Aubrianna, who passes it over willingly.

Chantelle: We told you from the beginning. We told you that all of this… everything you see before you… was simply inevitable. Because as sure as we stand here tonight… as truly as the sun rises in the morning and sets at night, The Sovereign IS and forever shall be THE standard of Global Championship Wrestling. There’s simply no denying it… WE are the ones that are building this company. WE are the ones that GCW revolves around. It’s a simple, undeniable fact. And as Champions… well…

She smirks as she pats her Global Tag Team Championship belt.

Chantelle: Let’s just say that what WE say is what goes and there is no one who can take that away from us.

Robert: Chanel, the new World Champion….

Chanel: Stop right there, look at us, three women standing in front of you, Chantelle Chambers, LEGEND. Aubrianna Powers, LEGEND and me? Future Legend and the World Champion. These ladies had my back, they told me from the beginning I could do this, Chantelle gave me some great pointers and training with Trinity and she, same with Aubrianna, we came to conquer the world and we did just that. Nadia Allen can say what she wants, that loser, Alexis Quinne can say what she wants, none of those bitches saw this company. See, Robert, you and that Southern ass Slave Owner name better listen up. These ladies already told you so I will repeat, SIX LONG YEARS it took for me to become a World Champion, and I knew this day would come, this is the greatest collection of talent and I am only getting started and guess what Bob?

Robert: Bob?

Chanel: I will call you what I want, anyone in that locker room, singles or tag team that want to step us to US!? Well… they can tell you like I’m finna to tell you now… YOU. CAN’T. TOUCH. THIS!

Flinging her hair back while proudly carrying her championship, all three members stand on each corner as the fans boo, some cheer showing off their gold...

==========

The wild haired man with a sinister grin and a purple outfit known to one and all by many names, but mostly as Leviticus, steps into the view from stage right. He turns towards the camera and stares at it, grinning wickedly. “The Book of Leviticus chapter twenty verse six, ‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.’”

The Most Loved Man on the Planet pats himself on the chest. “I am not a blind leader of the blind. I am not a cultist. And no, despite my charismatic charm and eccentric mannerisms, I am not some snake oil salesman looking to make a quick buck.” He quickly reaches into his coat pocket and produces what appears to be a video game box. “BUT I won’t stop you from purchasing Katrina Lopez: The Video Game! You too can fail to capture the GCW Heritage Championship in humiliating fashion just like my lowly opposition here tonight!”

The Emperor of Entrepreneurship tosses the video game aside. “Katrina, sweetheart, your career got off to a promising start, you were the GCW World Tag Team Champions alongside your bestie Bella Downing. But when Bella Downing wasn’t there to carry you on her back, what happened? You fell flat on your face. But that happens to the best of us. I had my own fair share of rough patches during my wrestling career. I persevered, I fought on, and I kept going. The fact is, Kat, you can knock me down again and again, you can beat me up, but nothing on heaven or earth or even hell below can stop Captain Capitalism from making his mark on professional wrestling.”

He points a finger at the camera. “But you...you decided to turn a complete 180...you changed your style, you changed your attitude, you went in a completely different direction. And just like those poor Israelites who turned to mediums and spiritists hoping to solve their problems, you hoped this new attitude would solve your problems, but instead you were cut off.” The Master Media Mogul smirks devilishly. “Or maybe I should just say, D’Nae Moore kicked your ass?”

The Titan of Twitter jumps back and poses. “But have no fear, Katty! Your Righteous Savior, Saint Levi, is here to make sure you get a proper education in how to rebuild yourself from the ground up. That education, my darling Kat, is tonight and tonight only and it is on the house courtesy of The Sultan of Social Media, so be sure to get a copy of our match, watch it over and over again, take copious notes of how easily I batter you and bring you down to size. And maybe, hopefully, you will learn a thing or two from The Franciscan Friar of Flash!”

The Maharaja of Marketing takes a bow and then turns and walks off the set. The camera fades to black.

==========

Danielle Page Vs Lynn Bradley.

Lynn Bradly had a good five inches on Danielle Page. The extra inches didn’t deter “The Diamond Princess.” She dominated the short two minute match from the word go. She capped off her successful debut by delivering a powerful reverse neckbreaker she calls “Diamonds Are Forever.”

Hooked the leg. Academic one-two-three.

Winner: “The Diamond Princess” Danielle Page.

==========

The shot goes backstage where Janice King is standing with Katrina Lopez and Trevor Cash. Katrina is wearing a black hoodie and has the hood up and her hands in the front pocket as Janice holds the mic.

Janice: I'm joined now backstage by Katrina Lopez, who is fresh off a loss to D'Nae Moore at Last Respects. Katrina, tonight you return to the ring with a chance to flip momentum back in the other direction. But how are you feeling coming off a loss to D'Nae after not losing to her going into Last Respects?

Janice holds the microphone out to Katrina. Katrina stays silent and looks forward into the camera, seething. Trevor looks at Janice and shakes his head and Janice slowly brings the mic back to her mouth.

Janice: Ok, well... tonight you take Leviticus. This is a chance for you to turn things around. How do you feel going into this match?

Katrina: How do I feel?

Katrina turns slightly and looks at Trevor. She's still seething as she looks at Janice and then at the camera.

Katrina: How do I feel? I feel...

Trevor leans forward and whispers in Katrina's ear. She smirks and then looks at Janice.

Katrina: I feel absolutely fine. Last Respects was a moment of weakness. One moment. You're not going to see that from me again. If anything, it just pissed me off even more. It angered me, Janice. And now I have this match against this walking comedy sketch Leviticus. He thinks a lot of himself I'd say. He always has plenty to say. I see him as one thing: a target. The next target in my crosshairs. The next victim of the most dangerous kick this company knows. Someone like D'Nae Moore can celebrate her minor victory. Her story of survival. I will continue to write the chapter of my evolution. Does it look like I was destroyed?

Katrina lets the silence hand between her and Janice and then screams.

Katrina: DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHE DESTROYED ME, JANICE!?

Janice: I... uhh... noo... uhh...

Katrina: She did NOTHING TO ME!

Trevor puts a hand on Katrina's shoulder and she seemingly calms down. Although he smiles behind her, unfazed by her momentary anger.

Katrina: I don't care about Leviticus. I don't give a damn about who he thinks he is and what he believes he's accomplished. All of the money in the world won't save him from the ass beating he'll get tonight. It will just get him a warm place to wake up after I put him to rest with my right leg. All Last Respects did was remind me that I can't let up. I have to put the pedal to the floor and be as ruthless as I can possibly be. So last week, Janice? That was a hiccup in this journey. I've still got a lot of targets ahead of me. And someone else has a lot of graves to dig.

Trevor leans forward once again and smiles as he whispers to Katrina. She smirks and looks back at him and then looks directly into the camera.

Katrina: I'm a killer. And I'm just getting started.

Trevor and Katrina exit to the right and Janice looks at the camera as the shot goes elsewhere.

==========

Leviticus Vs Katrina Lopez

The split second after the bell ring, Katrina Lopez is on the attack. Leviticus didn’t have enough of a chance to respond. Kat primarily focused on the ribs. Repeated kicks to the ribs. She kept Leviticus cornered, he didn’t have enough separation to do much of anything. Katrina did play to the crowd as they showered boos on her. This small miscue allowed Leviticus to nail The Book of Levi, giving himself some breathing room. A spinebuster, followed by a top rope elbow drop.

Katrina kicked out at one and a half. Levi kept the pressure up. His hot comeback was thwarted by the eventual spinning heel kick to look like it took Leviticus head off (Lights Out). Katrina hooked the leg. Shawn Pack made the count.

Winner: Katrina Lopez.

==========

[Dexter Russell stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hands. The crowd gives him a warm reception and he takes a moment to wave to them.]

Dexter: Thank you very much for that. I appreciate it. It’s been a great night for GCW Shotgun action. We are coming off an incredible PPV one week ago. Last Respects. It was tip of everyone’s tongue in the wrestling world. And in the main event, sixty minute Iron Women match between Wrestling’s Most Wanted..

[The crowd roars after the mention of WMW.]

Dexter: And Scream Machine.

[The crowd is more mixed with their response when the name Scream Machine is heard.]

Dexter: It was an incredible match. A truly spectacular match that we will all remember for a long time. History was made on that night but when it was all set and done, Wrestling’s Most Wanted became your new World Tag Team Champions. We heard from them earlier today and now we’re going to hear from the former champions themselves. So ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, Mara Kade, Siouxsie Blade, Scream Machine!

[Cat Tongue blares over the PA system as the crowd buzzes. A few seconds goes by and soon enough, Mara and Siouxsie walk out to the ramp when the song picks up. Mara is dressed in a white and red “Rebuild the Machine” t-shirt, light blue jeans with the legs tucked into her shoes and a pair of shades on her face while Siouxsie has the black and red version of the same shirt. The two stop on the ramp and look out to the crowd, listening to their reaction. Their facial expressions never change as they both remain neutral. Mara is the first to walk down the ramp and Siouxsie follows her. They both wal past the camera before they reach the apron. Mara turns and looks out at the crowd again and the mixed reactions continue. Mara then enters the ring as does Siouxsie. They walk around the ring a bit before the music fades.

They’re left with the crowd buzzing There’s chants for Scream Machine heard, but there’s also boos. Siouxsie starts parading around the ring, cupping a hand to her ear, drawing even more of a reaction. Mara places her hands on her hips and takes in everything that is being given to them. Dexter observes everything happening as well, waiting for the right time to begin his interviewing.

Dexter: Mara, Siouxsie; it’s been nine days since you two lost the World Tag Team titles to Wrestling’s Most Wanted. It was a physical match. It was an emotional match. It was a personal match. Going into that match, you two preached the importance of winning and defending your titles. Looking back at everything, how have you two processed the loss?

[The crowd buzzes as Mara looks out to the crowd. Meanwhile, Siouxsie is seen sitting on top of one of the turnbuckles, reacting to the crowd. Mara leans down towards the mic.]

Mara: Well for starters I didn’t have sex with my husband wearing nothing but the belt so that sucked.

[The crowd laughs a bit as Mara glares at them. She couldn’t help but crack a sly smile before turning her attention back to Dexter.]

Mara: But it was tough to be honest. You said it best. It was a personal match for us. We don’t like those guys and when it comes to those titles, we put everything into defending those belts. Answering the call every time when we’re challenged. Going into it, we were super confident that we could beat them because we’ve beaten team after team. Me and Sio are in lock step. We’re on the same page. We understand one another. We’ll put our lives on the line for one another. We wanted to win and we didn’t get the job done.

Dexter: When you two look back at that match, at one point you two were up 2-0 against WMW. Do you feel like you guys gave away the victory or that WMW beat you guys?

Mara: No, they beat us. There’s no techinalites or shit like that. We wrestled a great twenty minutes and we had them on the ropes. But for some reason on that night, those bitches weren’t going down. And they came back and took the belts from us. There are no excuses and me and Sio have never made excuses.

[The crowd cheers as Mara takes off her shades.]

Mara: When we kick everyone’s ass in the back, we’re the first people to jump on here and tell everyone how we kicked their asses. But when we lose? We’re the first ones to jump on here and tell all of you that we couldn’t get the job done. It sucks to know that we didn't wrestle our best match at Last Respects. It sucks standing here without the World Tag Team titles and not be able to call ourselves the best tag team in professional wrestling. Wrestling’s Most Wanted dug deep and they got us and that’s just the facts. We are two women that don’t hide, don’t shy, don’t run away when we get hit in the mouth. We take it, we accept it, we pick each other up and we go back and kick more ass.

[The crowd roars. Mara looks on as the crowd grows more and more positive.]

Dexter: Mara, you were on record stating that if Scream Machine didn’t win at Last Respects, then being apart of the first ever PPV World Tag Team title main event didn’t matter to you. Do you feel that way now?

Mara: Dex, are we still the tag team champions?

Dexter: No.

Mara: Then we’re not happy.

[Mara pauses and looks back at Siouxsie.]

Mara: I said it then and I’ll say it now, making it to the point where we’re closing shows, that wasn’t the main goal. We’re not satisfied with just a taste. You think any of the college kids in the crowd here are satisfied when the girl shows them a little t*t right?

[The crowd laugh and roar as Mara speaks to them.]

Mara: No, they want the whole thing. We’ve put our time in. We’ve fought them all. We’ve beaten a lot of them. We’re good at what we do and we take pride in being the best at it. We told everyone from Day 1, hey we’re going to fight our way to the top. Screw what they say about tag teams only being able to go to a certain level. We’ve never done what people told us we could do.

[The crowd cheers.]

Mara: We’ve taken lumps before. We lost in the cage to The Tide. We lost the Global titles. We just lost to WMW. Tough lumps. But on one is going to feel sorry for us. This is the name of the game. If you want it all, you have to beat them all. You have to out work them all. You have to be tougher than them all. I rather talk shit and lose with the world watching than be scared to reach for what we’re after because we could fail. We don’t quit. We’re at the doorsteps of the main event. I said if we won at Last Respects, we were going to walk through it. Dex, we are still outside but we’re there. We’re not the up and comers anymore. We’re not the same pissed off girl you met three years ago, dying to make a name for themselves. You know who we are.

[The crowd cheers.]

Mara: They know our names. They know what we stand for. But this is only the beginning. When we make it back to the main event, it’s going to be because we worked ourselves back to that spot and I promise every single one of you watching at home, we will keep pushing to get there. If at any point you see us slacking or letting our foot on the gas, please get on our asses. Because we’re women of our words and when we say we’re don’t run, we don’t run! And when we get back to the main event, we won’t just win and walk through that door that the best of the best are in, we’re kicking that bitch down.

[The crowd cheers as Mara looks on.]

Dexter: We haven’t heard from Siouxsie so I want to talk to her for a bit.

[More roars are heard as Siouxsie jumps off the top turnbuckles and walks over to Dexter. Mara is seen getting the crowd more amped by yelling out to them.]

Dexter: Siouxsie, we’ve heard from Mara, now we hear from you. What’s next for Scream Machine? What goals do you have that you want to accomplish?

Siouxsie: Accomplish? What have we not accomplished? So we had to show respect to two women that, let's face it, don;t respect us. That’s fine, we lost our titles, we lose ANOTHER feud and now we are still the most decorated tag team in all of the GCW but noooo, The Rising Tide and Wrestling’s Most Wanted can say different right? Honestly at this point, I don;t know, Mara does, she wants to Main Event again, win the next time and show we belong…. I can respect that, so can my main man Charles here. It doesn’t mean I have to like it, Dexter. I’m not like Mara, I don’t look for silver linings, or positives, I simply look for revenge, but I get it, we have to take a step back and like totally wait our turn like we always have been doing, and when we become champions again, then what? See, I’m tired of not walking out of these situations at the top, but it’s alright, I have learned through Mara to accept it right now.

Dexter: But for how long?

Siouxsie: Well Dex, that is the magical question and I don’t have a magical answer right now, the correct one would be…. Long as it takes, but we are Scream Machine, is it usually that long with us, anyway?

(The crowd cheers as Siouxsie looks out and smirks….)

Siouxsie: So maybe it’s time to get a little meaner, a little nastier and a ton fucking crazy because NO ONE is going to stop us now, Dexter. We are going to once again hold both the Shotgun and Livewire Tag Team titles, and the rest of the teams, even those who can say right now they got one over on us? The time will come when they will look US in the face and give US the same respect we gave them…. Or I will beat the shit out of them.

(Mara laughs as Siouxsie smirks.)

Siouxsie: Remember, run as fast as you can, we are only getting started by REFUSING! RESISTING AND DAMN ARE WE RECLAIMING!

(The crowd roars as Siouxsie starts to laugh while holding Charles up in the air, a small chant for “Charles” starts as both her and Mara pose in the ring.)

==========

Backstage we find “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams sitting on the floor next to her beloved and loyal Dalek. The eccentric ginger is rocking back and forth in a strange, almost deranged fashion. She has a thing of McDonald’s french fries in her hands.

Kim: Hey, Dalek! You done yet?!

Dalek: STILL PROCESSING INFORMATION!

Williams rolls her eyes and throws a fry at the Dalek.

Kim: You take too damn long! Hurry up!

Williams notices that a camera has arrived and is observing her conversation with the Dalek. The Woman Scorned smiles and waves at the camera.

Kim: Hi, want some fries? No? Do you just want to stand there and record me like some creepy stalker guy? I mean, I could either file harassment charges against you or just take Betty White and gut you like a damn fish?

The camera slowly backs away. Kim laughs nastily.

Kim: Oh don’t worry! I’m just kidding...I think...I forget whether I’m kidding or I’m serious. But anyway, since you are here maybe I should address the great big elephant in the room. Think about it, my twin sister Marie has held the GCW World Championship. My half-sister Jessica has held the GCW World Championship. But has little old me held any world championships? Nope! Not a one! I mean, I have been a two time HKW Bloodlust Champion, MWE Chicago Way Champion, and I’d be a seventeen time Lizard Champion if that Toronto goof would sanction my precious title! And after what Andrew Raynes I did at Last Respects in the Summer of Violence Match…

She snickers nastily.

Kim: Well, those accolades prove that I am the Queen of the Death Match. But can I raise the bar up to the level of my sisters and my mother? Can I be a world champion? Well for starters, I can definitely WRESTLE as good as anyone on this roster. Before I was signed to a full time contract to wrestle for a major global promotion like GCW I was competing on the independent circuits and held regional heavyweight championships. And I am a former SCW United States Champion and I kicked the ass of a former SCW World Champion in order to win said US Title. So can I wrestle as good as, say, Nadia Allen or Brooklyn Smith? Yes, I can. But do I really have to wrestle that good?

Williams shakes her head.

Kim: No, I don’t. I really do not have to wrestle as good as them. It is unfortunate for the two of them but tonight’s match plays directly into my wheelhouse. This is a triple threat match. It can only end by a pin or submission. Anything and everything else I want to do is legal! Anything that comes into my sick and sadistic mind is legal! And what about Brooklyn and Nadia? Are they prepared for that kind of brutality? Are they prepared for that kind of violence?! I hope to hell they are because if either of them bothered to pay attention to what happened in the Summer of Violence Match at Last Respects then they will know that there is nothing I will not do in order to...um...in order to…

The Woman Scorned shrugs her shoulders.

Kim: ...uh, in order to become number one contender to the World Title I guess? Honestly, I do things just for the sake of doing them. Just to see what the hell happens. To quote The Dark Knight which is such a cool fad these days that I have decided to jump on, I am like a dog chasing a car. I have no idea what I will do if I actually catch it! And I have no idea what GCW will look like when I have beaten Brooklyn and Nadia and gone on to maim Chanel Hunter to become the new GCW World Champion. Imagine that? Me as a World Champion!

Dalek: INFORMATION COMPLETE!

Williams rolls her eyes.

Kim: It’s about time! You need an upgrade, Dalek Street. Now tell me, what is our next mission?

Dalek: MISSION...EXTERMINATE BROOKLYN SMITH! EXTERMINATE NADIA ALLEN! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAAAAAATE!

Kim: I like the sound of that!

==========

Destiny Skye Vs Andrew Raynes

Andrew Raynes didn’t bother for Destiny Skye to reach the ring; he jumped her from behind.

Kicking her in the ribs a few times, he picked her up, drove her shoulder first into the ring steps.

The unprovoked assault continued as he stomped a mudhole in her. Snuggs tried to exert some control. Andrew wasn’t having any of it. Sneered in his direction. Snuggs backed off immediately.

Raynes removed the protective padding around the ring. Looked like he had evil intentions. He didn’t get a chance to act on whatever he had planned for Destiny. Gabriella rushed down to the ring to save her friend. Raynes and Gabriella began brawling. Finally enough referees and security made it to the ringside area to simmer the chaos.

Gabby checked on Destiny who wasn’t roughed up too bad.

Andrew walked to the back having made his point. It was still the season of hate, no one was going to stop him.

==========

The scene opens inside the office of Tabitha Silverstone. She is sitting behind her desk.

Silverstone: “I won’t take up too much time. I have the following announcements that I wish to make. First and foremost, I would like to inform the International, X-Division, North American and Heritage Champion that there will be some changes. Two of the four championships mentioned won’t exist any longer after Survival of the Fittest.”

The crowd is shocked by the following announcement. Tabitha allows them a moment to process the information.

Silverstone: Whomever the Heritage Champion and North American Champion are at Survival of The Fittest will unify both championships. The same will occur for the International and X-Division Champion. The winner of those unification matches will decide which belt survives moving forward.”

And speaking of Survival. As you are well aware the Global Championship will be defended in a Championship Scramble match. I won’t give whomever the World Champion is by that time a moments rest. Whoever wins the main event tonight will challenge for the World Championship at Survival of the Fittest in a Last Person Standing Match.

The crowd erupts.

Silverstone: Enjoy the rest of the show. Until next time.

The feed fades to black.

==========

MooreAmerica Vs Geneva Alan & Lester Sampson

The match began with Geneva and Miss America. Miss America made the belt motion, indicating to Geneva that she wants a shot at the North American Championship. Alan wasn’t playing around today. For the first two minutes of the match, neither woman gained a distinct advantage over the other. Both proving to be evenly matches. The Geneva tagged in big Lester Sampson. Miss America showed no fear. D’Nae called out to her partner, wanting to test herself against the big man.

D’Nae did manage to avoid Lester for a good while. Sticking and moving. Was even able to connect with a tornado DDT, getting Lester doan to the mat. But not for long. Once Lester caught D’Nae it was suplex city to borrow a phrase. Lester rag dolled D’Nae. Lester tagged into Geneva. She had The Red Zone (Single Legged Crab) locked in. D’Nae did struggle to make it to the ropes.

D’Nae finally created separation when she caught Geneva with a superkick. Tagged into Miss America. She took advantage of the hot tag. Building momentum on Geneva Alan. The tide of the match soon turned.

The closing bit of the match was when Miss America cinched in The American Dream in on Geneva. Unlike Last Respects, Lester was there to break up the submission attempt. D’Nae jumped on Lester. Before the brawl could get out of hand. Shawn Pack did his best to diffuse the situation. Lester did back away without much resistance. Geneva got to the corner. Pack did see her tag in Sampson.

Miss America did use her speed to avoid the might of Lester Samson. Even tried to leap from the top rope hoping the momentum from the crossbody would be enough to knock the monster down. To no avail. Lester caught Miss America. Hoisted her up on his shoulder. Dropped her with a devastating The End Times (F5). Geneva asked for the tag, Lester was happy to oblige. Lester cut D’Nae off as the pass. Geneva pinned Miss America for the academic one-two-three.

Winners: Geneva Alan & Lester Sampson

D’Nae went to check on her friend/tag team partner. Geneva exited the ring to join Lester Sampson. Backing up the ramp Geneva flashed one finger, indicating that she got one up on Miss America.

==========

Backstage, Hall-of-fame journalist Janice King stands next to Shotgun superstar Brooklyn Smith. The Kansas City crowd cheers as Brooklyn appears on screen, causing Smith to smile and wave.

Janice: "Tonight's main event is a triple threat match to determine the next number one contender to the GCW World Championship, now held by Chanelle Hunter. Joining me now is one of those competitors, Brooklyn Smith."

There is another pop upon the mention of Brooklyn's name. Smith blows a kiss to the crowd, causing King to roll her eyes.

Janice: "Your opponents tonight, Brooklyn, are Kimberley Williams and the former World Champion, Nadia Allen. Nadia is coming off an impressive reign as World Champion and Kim Williams is on a bit of a hot streak. On the other hand, you have not seen much ring action in recent months, including being excluded from Last Respects. You are the underdog coming into tonight's main event, wouldn't you say?"

Brook shakes her head at King and sighs.

Brooklyn: "It's always a pleasure speaking with you, Janice. How are we feeling tonight, Kansas City?!?"

The crowd pops again, causing Smith to giggle.

Brooklyn: "I don't disagree with anything you had to say, Janice...except for one thing. I do not consider myself an underdog. I don't think this match has an underdog. Nadia is a fantastic wrestler and was a wonderful World Champion. Kim is truly The Wildcard and is deserving of this opportunity. I may have needed some time off recently to deal with some personal issues and minor injuries, but by no means am I an underdog. I have recently done some serious soul searching and I believe I have figured out what I need to do differently moving forward. It's time I get back to basics. It's time I get back to the place I was three years ago when I won the GCW World Championship the first time. It starts with you, Kansas City!"

Brook points to the camera and the fans respond with a roar.

Brooklyn: "Tonight, I remind everyone who Brooklyn Smith is!"

==========

#1 Contenders Match for the World Championship
Brooklyn Smith Vs Nadia Allen Vs Kim Williams

The action started with Brooklyn and Nadia being the first ones to engage. As they stuck to mat wrestling, Kimberly decided it was productive to skip around to ring, having a jolly good time. She goes under the ring, grabbing her Betty White knife glove. It is no dq after all... she slid into the ring. As she tried to get her a pound of flesh, Nadia and Brooklyn were quick enough to get out the way, exiting the ring in the process.

Malcolm Stride asked Kim to discard the glove. She tried telling him this was a no dq match; Nadia was quick to jump Kim from behind. Brooklyn managed to get the glove off of Kim, discarding it on the outside. Not pleased with having Betty out of the equation, Kim recovered enough to fire shots at both Brooklyn and Nadia. Nadia tried to clothesline Kim, Kim ducked, Nadia connected with Brooklyn inside. Kim took Nadia down with a backstabber. No games this time, Kim went right on the offensive until she was caught with a boot to the face by Brooklyn.

There was a period where Kim and Brooklyn exchanged.

Kim and Nadia dueled for a little bit.

Nadia and Brooklyn returned to their initial battle of wits.

For twenty minutes no one gained a true sustained advantage, proving how chaotic these triple threat matches can be.

Towards the end, Nadia locked the crossface chicken wing in on Kim. Ms. Williams struggled to get out of the hold. Once Nadia wrapped the legs around her waist and fell back, there was no escape for Kim. What neither of them noticed was Brooklyn climbing up to the top rope. She comes downs dropping her leg across Kim’s neck. This was enough to break Nadia’s grasp of the Orobors. Brooklyn quickly grabbed Nadia, shot her outside the ring. She makes the cover on Kim as fast as she can. Hooks the leg.

One.

Two.

Three.

Winner: (AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDER), Brooklyn Smith.

Brooklyn was overcome with emotion realizing this was going to be her first World Championship opportunity in years. As the referee raised her arm in the air, “I Made It” plays. Chanel walks down to the ring, slides under the ropes to quickly greet Brooklyn. She holds up the World Championship. Brooklyn motions, pointing at the title. Chanel shakes her head, takes a step back, she can be heard saying “You can’t touch this.” The camera cuts to Nadia Allen not liking what she’s seeing. Her time isn’t now, Brooklyn’s is. The show closes with Brooklyn and Chanel having a staredown.