Shotgun 11.12

randy

Shotgun 11.12

Post by randy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:17 am

We cut to show Robert Lee in the ring with microphone in hand.

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time ANGELICA JONES!

The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”...The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones. The Global-Tron shows images of Angelica Jones delivering the Hot Shot to Steve Pinex, Meagan Collins, Glory Braddock, Angela Jameson and the Divine Impact to Dazz, Daystalker, and Cuchulain. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length. She stares menacingly, sadistically down at the ring, pausing before finally beginning to make the long walk to the ring. Angelica steps into the ring and then steps over to the opposite side of the ring where she poses on the second rope. She then jumps off and heads to the center where the music dies down and the lights come back up.

Angel: It was May of 2021 in Madison Square Garden, the most famous sporting venue in the world today, and it was on that night at Resurrection X that I thought I had competed in my final match ever. It was my intention to give my daughter, Marie Annabelle Jones, the opportunity not to just be handed the mantle of Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family, but to EARN IT by beating me in the center of the ring. From the moment I made my debut in 2003…and I made my debut nearby just north of the border in North Carolina by the way…but from that moment I made my debut I had decided that I would never PASS the torch to anyone, not even to my own children. They would have to earn that right and privilege. And at Resurrection X in Madison Square Garden, Marie had beaten me. She earned the right to carry on the mantle. So I gave her the chance to carry the mantle. I stepped aside and it was my intent to retire and stay retired.

Jones sighs.

Angel: Now I won’t deny it, I certainly felt the itch to get back in the ring. When you have been competing for nineteen years, almost twenty, you want to get back into the ring. The urge to compete is still there. But I love my children and I had promised them, but most specifically I promised Marie, that the role as Matriarch of this family was hers. I would not step back into this ring and steal her spotlight. Hell, I was uneasy about taking on the role of General Manager of Fever. But it was a challenge I had wanted to take on for a long time. I had never run a wrestling program. I had never booked a card consistently. I wanted to give it a shot. So I sought out my family’s blessings before I even accepted this job as Fever GM. I hoped that being GM of Fever would help scratch that itch. And for awhile it worked, but as it turns out I still wanted to compete. But still I resisted because I promised my daughter, I promised Marie, that I would never again compete.

The Dragon shakes her head.

Angel: In order to be the head of a wrestling family you need to carry yourself like a leader. Marie by her own admission has not carried herself as the Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family. She deceived and manipulated her twin sister Kim in a vain attempt to steal the SCW World Championship. When that failed she walked out on her job with SCW. It took a little bit but thankfully reality finally bit Marie in her ass and made her see the error of her ways. She saw just how far off course she truly went. She knew she had effectively lost the right to lead this family. Marie also knew how badly I wanted to compete. So she called me and gave me her blessing to compete again. She said that if I wanted to come out of retirement and take back leadership of this family, then I was welcome to do so. But still I refused. I had made a promise and I was intent on keeping that promise. But then Aubrianna Powers happened…

The crowd boos.

Angel: I don’t like the bitch, either. Let’s face it, she talked her ass into a fight with my sister. And then when the time to fight came, instead of facing her one on one she had outside assistance from her friends…from Trinity. And just beating Kayla wasn’t enough. Aubrey and her crew had to try and break her neck, knowing she had a history of neck injuries. Everyone has their breaking point and guess what? That was MY BREAKING POINT!

The fans cheer loudly.

Angel: So yeah! In case you haven’t been paying attention, I am back! I have come out of retirement because, quite frankly, I am sick and damn tired of watching and being unable to do a damn thing about the bullshit that goes on inside MY ring! I am tired of sitting on my ass while people like Powers get away with murder! Aubrey, you will get yours one day. Mark my words. But you’re not the only one with a death wish. In my near twenty year career I have made many enemies, and all of them were so disappointed when I retired, because all of them wanted to be the ones who took me out for good. So congratulations! Today is an early Christmas present to anyone and everyone who wants to beat the hell out of me! And specifically let me call out none other than Jazmyn Rain!

Again a loud roar comes from the fans.

Angel: Hear that, Jazmyn? The fans still respect you and love you. And for good reason. You have done a lot for Global Championship Wrestling. You belong in this company’s rich history of greatness. You belong in the hall of fame. Every accolade you have from GCW you have earned. And you know what? Despite your childish reaction to my sister’s injury, despite you wishing ill upon my sister even though she did nothing to you. I still respect what you have done in GCW. I can even understand why you hate me so damn much. It was August 18th of 2018 in Seattle, Washington when I took a sledgehammer to your back and put you in the hospital. I ended your career in GCW. It wasn’t the storybook ending you had wanted for your GCW run but it was the ending you got thanks to me. Am I proud of what I did?

The Firestar shakes her head.

Angel: No, I’m not. Try to understand that I was in a dark place at that point in my career. My mind was not right. Even my sister…you know, the one whose neck injury you celebrated…even she condemned my actions. She condemned me and my actions because she knew that what I did was wrong. But now my mind is right, I am in a much brighter place, and I am more focused than ever before. I could just stand here and ask for forgiveness but it wouldn’t mean a damn thing to you, would it? I can see it in your eyes. It is the same look I had in my eyes for most of my career. It was the same look of hate and rage that was in my eyes that night I took a sledgehammer to your back. It was the darkness that engulfed me and I bet it now engulfs you. Maybe I’m wrong? But if I’m right then you won’t settle for an apology. You won’t settle for anything less than revenge. So I am giving you that opportunity at revenge. You heard the offer from Tabitha Silverstone. People talk about doors that are forbidden. But this door is not forbidden. The door to Global Championship Wrestling is standing wide open and has a great big welcome mat out for ya! All you have to do is walk through the door! Face me in the center of this ring! We can have any kind of match you want! No holds barred? Seven Stages of Hell? It doesn’t matter. Take your aggressions and frustrations out on me. Try your best to get your revenge, Jazmyn. If standing over my broken body is your idea of the storybook ending then try and make it a reality. But know that I will not make it easy. All I promise is that you will have a fair chance to get your payback. There won’t be any cheap shots because I want every damn thing to be perfectly legal. So if you do get your revenge? Fair play. You get to ride off into the sunset the way you want. But if I finish what I started back in 2018…then sorry about your damn luck!

--

We open in what appears to a dark, old, castle, a castle right out of medieval times. There is a long winding staircase that seems to be leading down, spiraling downwards into a dungeon area. The clicking of heels across the brick and mortar of this dungeon can be heard. As we get to the bottom we spot none other than Julia Braddock. The Kensington Knockout is wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps.

“I have never made excuses for the mistakes I have made in the past. I have never run away from the monster, the tyrant I used to be. That person I once was made a lot of enemies, she burned a lot of bridges, and took things so far that it damn near ended my wrestling career. I had lost every single friend that I had ever made in this business. No one gave a damn about me. No one wanted to help me. Only one individual reached out to me. Only one person was willing to take a chance on me and try to pull me from the brink of destruction. That person was my older cousin Angelica Jones. She had experienced much of the same trials and tribulations I had been through. She, too, had damn near ended her own career due to mistakes she had made. So she knew what I was going through and more importantly she knew what I needed to do. And with her help I was able to take that monster I had become and lock it up. I then went through the long and very difficult process of rebuilding those bridges I had burnt and rebuilding those relationships I had cast aside. Ultimately I did manage to rebuild what was once destroyed. But I never once demanded forgiveness. I certainly asked for forgiveness but I never demanded it. If anyone wanted to hold onto any grudge against me for my past actions, that’s fine. I had definitely made my own bed. I understood that. But what I wanted was to move on with my career and leave that monster, that tyrant, in the past as a distant memory.”

“That monster, of course, is Chastity Noel.” Braddock stops in front of a door. She turns and looks at the camera. “I certainly expected more than a few people to be skeptical of my change in attitude. But I never expected you to be one of those who refused to give me a second chance, Kelsai. Ever since you shocked the world at the End of the Year Bash, you have been insistent on reminding God and everyone, and especially me, about my past as Chastity Noel. I have done my best to move on. I have done my best to just ignore you and your insane rantings and ramblings but as time went on it became more and more difficult to just ignore you and your hateful words. So right here and now you get what you want. I am going to give in and acknowledge what you have wanted me to acknowledge for a very long time. I am going to acknowledge Chastity. But what you don’t understand, Kelsai, is that there is a difference between Julia and Chastity. You seem to want to paint this picture that Chastity and myself are one and the same. But the person I am now is far different from the person I used to be. You rightly pointed out that Chastity was evil, Chastity is a monster. You are right, I agree with you.” Braddock points to the door she is standing in front of.

“That’s why I locked her up. I locked her up deep down in my soul, hopefully to never again escape. I locked her up because I myself am afraid of what she may do. Chastity represents the darkest part of myself. Chastity represents every dirty trick, every manipulative and deceptive tactic, and every violent tendency I have learned throughout my life. Me? I want to prove myself as among the very best wrestlers in the world but I want to do it the right way. I want to win honestly, fairly, in the center of the ring. But Chastity doesn’t give a damn. Chastity represents the side of my personality who will do anything to crush my enemies. Chastity got out of control. So I locked her up in here never to return.” A low chuckle escapes her lips.

“Except, that wasn’t the advice Angelica gave me. The person who guided me through the early stages of my tumultuous comeback, she advised me against throwing away the key. I wanted to get rid of Chastity for good. I never wanted to be associated with that name, that persona, ever again. But Angelica advised against it. Why? Simply put, you never know when you might need that monster. I wasn’t listening to Angelica at the time. I couldn’t imagine any situation where I would actually need to become that person again.”

Braddock points a finger at the camera. “But then you came along, Kelsai, and you decided to poke the bear. You screwed my out of the GCW Global Championship at the End of the Year Bash. I was tempted at that point to unleash her…unleash Chastity…and crush your throat. But I chose not to. I withstood the temptation and instead entered the Civil War Match. I won the Civil War Match and went on to defeat you at Resurrection to win back the GCW Global Championship. I was satisfied because we were even. I had gotten my revenge and I had done so the right way. But you still wanted to poke the bear. On Fever you took a lead pipe to my leg. That pipe could have broken my leg and ended my career but you didn’t give a damn. Once again I was tempted to unleash Chastity. And I would been perfectly justified in doing so. After all, you tried to take away my livelihood. It is only fair that I do the same to you.” Julia shakes her head.

“Instead, Destiny and I just went out and cost you and your boy toy Victor a tag match on Livewire. Once again we are even. And once again I am content to just leave it like this and move on. I am satisfied with leaving you alone and considering this issue between the two of us over, but do I actually believe that you are satisfied and content with ending this thing between the two of us?” Braddock shakes her head. “No, I’m not that dumb. You have had opportunities before to leave well enough alone but you kept provoking me. You kept poking the bear. So I fully expect you to push the envelope just one more time. So I think it is only fair that I give you one and only one warning.”

The Kensington Knockout puts her hand on the handle of the door. “Within this cell of this dungeon of my soul is Chastity. I made a vow to never unleash her again…unless it was absolutely necessary. You cost me the Global Championship at the Bash, that was strike one. You tried to end my career, that was strike two. I have successfully held back up until now. If you provoke me one more time then I will no longer hold back. That will be strike three and you will be out, you will get the one thing you have been begging and pleading for. You will get Chastity. But then you will learn the true meaning of the phrase ‘be careful what you wish for because you just might get it’...because if I unleash Chastity, if I fully embrace that darkness yet again, then your ass will belong to me! You will be finished!” Braddock glares angrily at the camera. “So think long and hard about what you do next, Kelsai…up until now I have been content with just defeating you and trying to move on. Only you refuse to let me move on. Thus my warning; Chastity will not be content with just defeating you. Chastity will not stop until she has taken everything you are, everything you care about, and burned it all to the fucking ground.”

--

Jessica Rose Vs Izzi Grimes
[Izzi with several quick arm drags, a hip toss, and then a slingblade. She goes for a snap suplex but Jessica floats over and strikes a belly to back suplex. Jessica with a flying forearm smash and a bulldog takedown. Jessica throws a superkick but Izzi ducks out of the way and connects with a pele kick flooring Jessica. Sac Town Kick to Jessica puts her down. She applies The Infinity Lock. Jessica Rose fights to the ropes after about a minute, forcing the break. Izzi attempts Sac Town Explosion but Jessica avoids contact. Rose with a snap suplex and a spinning heel kick. Jessica attempts a springboard forearm smash but Izzi catches her with a superkick! Izzi connects with Sac Town Explosion! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Izzi Grimes

--

(Video clips of Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams in action is shown. Then we hear the voice over of none other than The Phoenix herself.)

“When I’m going to war, there is no one else I would rather fight side by side with than my sister Kimberly Williams…”

(We see more footage of Marie and Kim in action. Then we hear the voice over of Kimberly Williams.)

“I would do anything for Marie. And she would do anything for me.”

(The footage comes to a stop. Then Marie Jones enters the scene from the right. She is dressed in a black pencil skirt that stops just at the knee, black high heel pumps, a red blouse, and her black leather jacket. Kimberly Williams enters the scene from the left and stands next to her sister. Kimberly is wearing torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a t-shirt which reads “Queen of the Death Match” on the front. She has her HKW Bloodlust Championship and Unsanctioned Championship belts with her, one draped over either shoulder.)

Marie: We have tag teams in GCW right now talking about how they are the cream of the crop. Fabulous talks about how this is THEIR division. K2O just came to GCW and they think that they can just automatically get their shot. The McBride Corporation finally decided to pull their heads out of their own asses and claim their prize. But they are all forgetting that there is only one tag team with more cohesion and unity than any other tag team in this company. And that tag team is looking right at you…Twin Magic…we have been GCW World Tag Team Champions. We have been SCW World Tag Team Champions. We have a proven track record of success in tag team wrestling. Now have we been perfect?

(She shakes her head.)

Marie: No, not lately we haven’t, but we plan to improve. We will prove ourselves worthy and earn our way back to the top of this tag team division. Unlike other teams we aren’t going to just muscle in or use deceptive and manipulative tactics, we are going to earn our shot by beating the best tag teams in GCW. And it has already begun.

Kim: Allison and Carmen thought that they could bully my sister around…they thought that they could just impose their will on anyone they wanted…

(Williams smirks.)

Kim: Think again! We disposed of them as violently as we possibly could. Now coming up on Fever we have Team Perry. Not exactly a team of great tag team standard but like Marie said, we will work our way to the top. Rung by rung. And if that means splattering Perry blood along the way then so be it!

Marie: Consider yourselves on notice. Twin Magic is back and better than ever.

--

[We are backstage near a locker room door with Janelle St.Claire.]

Janelle: “Good evening, Shotgun fans. At this time I've been sent to this locker room, as one of tonight's competitors has requested a small bit of air time, that being Brennan Davis, a regular on GCW Fever.”

[Janelle knocks on the door.]

Janelle: “Hello? Are you ready?”

[The door opens and we see Brennan Davis step out, dressed for his match in plain black tights, with a gray t-shirt bearing a logo that reads “#BOA.” He smiles at the journalist.]

Brennan: “Janelle! I'm so glad you got this gig, you're my favorite you know.”

Janelle: “I didn't know, but thank you. I'll make this quick since I know your match is next. You've been a part of GCW for some time, spending nearly all of your time on Fever. Tonight will be, I think, your first appearance on Shotgun.”

Brennan: “It is.”

Janelle: “How are you feeling about this opportunity?”

Brennan: “I'm feeling great! You know, I've been waiting for something like this to show a bigger audience what I can do, and I'm super excited to be able to do that tonight against Sanada.”

Janelle: “Do you have any thoughts about your opponent?”

Brennan: “You know, not really. Sanada is new around here, and just looking to get a good start. I know how that is. And I'd love for Sanada to GET that good start... but I kinda want to win, you know? I gotta make Fever look good and represent BlackOut Academy!”

[Brennan fist bumps the air towards the camera, with a big smile. It's clear that making that plug was the reason he wanted air time. Janelle smiles.]

Janelle: “I can understand that. Well, I wish you luck Brennan.”

Brennan: “Thanks!”

[Brennan looks back over his shoulder into the locker room, and his eyes widen a bit as he turns back to Janelle.]

Brennan: “Oh! Gotta go! Five minutes!”

[He goes back into the locker room and slams the door, probably unintentionally. Janelle laughs and shakes her head as we cut away.]

--

Brennan Davis Vs SANADA
[Brennan attempts a lariat but Sanada ducks and connects with a roundhouse kick, an axe kick, and then a spinning heel kick. A spinning back fist sends Davis to the outside. Sanada with a suicide dive over the top to the outside wipin gout Davis. Sanada goes for a running meteora but Davis catches her in mid-air and plants her on the outside with a power bomb. Brennan whips her into the steel steps. Davis rolls her back into the ring. Davis with a snap ddt into the cover but Sanada kicks out at two. Davis with a scoop slam. He goes to lock in a figure four but Sanada counters by kicking him in the butt, sending him shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle. Davis staggers out of the corner into a shotgun dropkick. Cannonball into the corner from Sanada. Sanada with SANADASlice. She heads up top…SANADA C-4! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: SANADA

--

Backstage we find the trio of ladies known as The McBride Corporation in deep discussion. Karen and Melanie are sitting down on a bench in the catering area whilst Blair McBride is pacing the floor impatiently.

Blair: This isn’t going at all how I had planned.

Karen: You can say that again.

Blair sighs.

Blair: I’m sorry that things haven’t gone our way lately, Karen. We may have suffered some minor setbacks lately but I am trying to minimize the damage by forging new alliances.

Melanie: Yeah, you told me about your plans to create new allegiances. I, for one, am highly dubious of your plans.

Blair shrugs her shoulders.

Blair: If anyone has any better suggestions then I’m all ears.

Suddenly light applause is heard. The trio turn to see Aubrianna Powers has not only entered their dressing room but is approaching. A confident, smug smirk is etched across her face.

Aubrianna: I’m full of suggestions, but it looks like you three have everything covered. At least, you think that you have it covered.

Blair: What do you want, Powers?

Aubrianna: Nothing much. I just wanted to catch up with an old friend.

She waves at Melanie.

Aubrianna: Hi, Mels! Hows tricks? You do remember me, right?

Melanie sighs.

Melanie: Yes, Aubrey. I remember.

Aubrianna: How could you forget? I mean, we were great together. We forged an alliance ourselves back in Motor City Wrestling many years ago. We were former MCW World Tag Team Champions. It was my very first taste of championship gold as a professional and it was with you by my side. And perhaps if MCW had stayed open, then we would have continued to have a dominant run. Things do not go as we plan, unfortunately.

Melanie: That was a lifetime ago and I was a different person then. We have both changed.

The MVP points a finger at Melanie.

Aubrianna: No, I have not changed. You have changed. I am still that same person. I am still The Most Valuable Powers, the woman with the most ambition and most determination in this business. But you three have lost your way, your purpose, and soon you will lose whatever relevancy you had. But have no fear, The MVP is here to offer you some free advice.

Blair: What makes you think we WANT your advice?

Powers shrugs her shoulders.

Aubrianna: Good point…because obviously your current strategy has worked so well.

She smirks.

Aubrianna: Face facts. Karen here failed to capture the Heritage Championship. Then you girls lost to The Alan Family…AGAIN!

The MVP places a hand on Blair’s shoulder.

Aubrianna: You know what? I think Blair is right. You need to make alliances with like-minded individuals. Because the three of you? It just isn’t working.

--

"Ariana Angelos..."

The backdrop? Backstage. The voice? Derek Powers.

Derek: I've asked for competition, and it looks like I have another tough task in front of me. Good, this is what I want. I've watched you, you've been impressing me.... I know for a fact this won't be an easy task at all. However, like I said, this is what I wanted, so far be it for me to shy away, now that I have it.

Pause.

Derek: Under, however... it cuts both ways. Don't expect an easy night me, either. I'm laser focused on one goal and one goal only... to rise up the ranks and get a shot at the GCW World Title. To continue that path, I have to get through you. I'm not going to say something ridiculous about it being an 'easy night' or anything... that's a fools folly. What I will say, and you can stare through the screen into my peepers when I say this...

Derek points at his eyes.

Derek: I am going to give you a fight like you have never had before. It's not a boast, don't get it twisted... it's a plain and simple fact. I am approaching every match like the fight of my life, and therefore, I have to respond with my very best. If I win, it's because I gave my best and it was enough. If not, well... I'll have to work to get even better.

Derek shrugs, simple enough answer.

Derek: So tonight, we find out which of us is better... I plan on it being me. However, if you win... congratulations, you were simply the better wrestler. I have nothing else to say, except... see you in the ring.

We go back to ringside.

--

Ariana Angelos Vs Derek Powers
[Ariana with a dropkick, a spinning heel kick, and a spear. She throws a superkick but Derek catches the foot and counters into an exploder suplex. Powers whips her into the ropes and rushes in with a stinger splash. He suplexes her out of the corner. Derek drops a knee and then applies a rear chin lock. Angelos fights to her feet. Derek switches to a side headlock. Ariana breaks the hold with three elbows to the gut. Ariana with a jumping knee strike and then a superkick sending Derek into the corner. A corner dropkick to Powers. She drags him out of the corner and covers but Powers kicks out at two. Ariana climbs to the top rope and waits. Derek rises to his feet. Ariana with a hurricinrana, hanging onto the legs for another cover…two and three quarters! Ariana with another superkick. She goes for a springboard moonsault but Powers gets his knees up. Derek with Winning Smile. He hooks the arms and drills her with Powers To Be. The cover but Ariana shoots her shoulder up just before three. Derek sets her up for a Powers Driver but Ariana fights out of it and counters with a ddt. Angelos turns him over into a single leg crab. Derek fights to the ropes and reaches the ropes after about a minute. Ariana goes to the ring apron. Derek rises to his feet. Ariana goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Derek counters with a sit out power bomb! Derek sets Ariana up and drops her with a Powers Driver. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Derek Powers

[Derek celebrates his win while Ariana Angelos slowly pulls herself up. Derek turns and sees her back to her feet. He holds his hand out in a sign of sportsmanship. Ariana accepts the handshake and the crowd cheers loudly.]

--

Backstage in the dressing room of the absolutely Fabulous GCW World Tag Team Champions, we spot Leviticus looking ever so nervous in his purple suit and orange shirt. His clients, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, appear rather calm in their tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniforms. The Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship belts are resting on their laps.

Leviticus: Not good…not good…not good…not good…

Summer: What the hell is your problem, Levi? You have been pacing so damn much you’re about to create a freaking moat.

Leviticus: Not good…not good…

Collins stands up out of frustration and gets in his path.

Summer: Stop it! You’re annoying me!

Collins’s tag partner, The Archangel, chuckles. Summer shoots Jessica a curious glare.

Summer: What’s so funny?

Jessica: You. And Levi. But mostly you.

Summer: What is so funny about this?

Jessica: Think about what has happened lately, Summer. We have been jockeying for a tag team title match for a long time now. You could argue that we cut ahead of the line to get the shot that ultimately gave us these belts.

Collins shakes her head.

Summer: No, we didn’t cut any lines. We have been busting our asses for fourteen months to get this title shot. We have been beating the very best tag teams in this company for fourteen long months. We were due…no, we were OVERDUE for a tag team title shot.

Jessica: Yes, but are you honestly happy with how we won them? And are you honestly happy with how we beat Skye Life on Fever?

Collins smirks.

Summer: You know what? I AM happy! Anyone else in our position would have taken the opportunity to become champions no matter how it happened. Besides, we didn’t ask for K2O to help us. We didn’t ask for Kelsai to help us. We are not cheating here…

Jessica: But we did benefit from someone else’s mischief.

Lasiewicz points to The Most Loved Man on the Planet who now sits on the floor rocking back and forth like a crazed lunatic.

Jessica: Which brings me to him. See, he is in a very awkward situation right now. His loyalties are up in the air.

Summer: What the hell do you mean? We pay him good money to make US look absolutely Fabulous! Cash creates loyalty!

Jessica: True but there is one thing that is sometimes greater and more powerful than cash when it comes to creating loyalty and that one other thing is called fear. When we got ourselves included in that tag title match at For Glory & Gold and went on to win the tag team titles thanks to outside interference from Karen and Olly, we inadvertently pissed off my cousin Ana.

Summer: So? I thought you two were family and would sort it all out?

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: Yes, we are family. And at the end of the day we will be cool.

The Archangel points to Summer and Levi.

Jessica: But you two on the other hand…I can’t say the same for you…

Summer: I thought Levi and your family were tight? I thought you guys were close?

Jessica: Levi here is loyal because he is intensely frightened of my father…of my aunt…of my cousin…of me…and so on and so forth. And quite frankly, you should be worried too. Because you have to face Ana on Fever.

Collins smirks.

Summer: Unlike Levi, I am NOT afraid. I can wrestle with the best of them.

Jessica: Yeah, well I’m not sure Ana is coming to “wrestle” if you catch my drift. Just don’t get hurt, ok? In case you haven’t been paying attention, we have teams coming out of the woodwork. Ana and Skylar deserve their chance at us. K2O obviously want a crack at the belts. Twin Magic wants back in the tag team hunt. The McBride Corporation are once again jockeying for position. Even though we beat SkyeLife, Julia and Destiny are still in the hunt. Face it, Summer, all eyes are on us and will be on us as long as we are the tag team champions.

Summer: I wouldn’t want it any other way.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW Journalist Janelle St. Claire. Standing next to her is the MWE Riot Champion, “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is dressed in black dress pants, black dress shoes, a white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. He has his MWE Riot Championship title belt draped over his right shoulder.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is a bit of an enigma in Global Championship Wrestling, but one thing that is not in question is his effectiveness in the ring. Please welcome “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter.

Sutter chuckles.

Clyde: An enigma? Ms. St. Claire, do tell, why do you consider me an enigma? What is so mysterious about how I operate?

Janelle: Well, to be fair, a lot of fans are curious about WHY you do what you do. Throughout both MWE and GCW you have been working for the Page sisters, aiding them in their goals. Yet at the same time you seem to be assisting the Braddock family lately, which seems to be unusual considering the well known rocky relationship you have had with them.

The Assassin nods his head.

Clyde: I suppose that is a fair assessment. My relationship with the Page family is pure and simple business. Is Ms. Page my favorite person? That is irrelevant. She doesn’t have to be my favorite person. She is a client. Do I have any personal grudge against the new GCW World Champion? Ms. Moore is certainly a worthy champion. I have nothing against her. Unfortunately her top contender is Ms. Page and that means Ms. Moore’s time as World Champion is already over. Ms. Moore is merely keeping that championship warm for Ms. Page.

He smirks knowingly.

Clyde: As far as Julia Braddock goes…that is personal.

Janelle: Last week on Livewire you seemed to encourage Julia to unleash that more violent side of her persona, you encouraged her to unleash Chastity Noel. And tonight she seems almost willing to go along with that suggestion. She has warned Kelsai Adamson-Mason not to provoke her any further. Why do you want to bring back that side of Julia that she has tried so hard to keep bottled up?

Clyde: Ms. St. Claire, if you were paying attention then you would already know the answer to that question. As I said last week to Ms. Braddock, Chastity represents the atomic bomb. Now if it were me, I would not advertise my intentions. I would just drop said bomb and be done with it. But apparently Ms. Braddock feels the need to do like President Harry Truman once did during World War 2 and give the enemy a fair warning before complete and total obliteration occurs. So Ms. Mason has now had fair warning. If she continues down this path of destruction then armageddon will come calling.

--

Nadia Allen IN ACTION
[Who would Nadia’s opponent be tonight? “GCW Legend” Ultrawolf. Ultrawolf ran around the ring like mad, shaking the ropes for no apparent reason while howling like a wild animal. Nadia grew tired of this and dropped him with a spinning back fist. Nadia with a discuss elbow smash. Nadia with a running forearm smash. She locks in Oroboros. Ultrawolf quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Nadia Allen

[Nadia slowly paces around the ring, undoing the black tape wrapped around her wrists. The crowd cheers Nadia, Samuel Price shortly enters the ring while Nadia continues to walk back and forth. Her music fades. The crowd cheers a bit louder. Price motions with his head towards Nadia. She takes a couple steps forward until they're both standing in the middle of the ring.]

Samuel Price: Nadia Allen, impressive once again. Some would say-

[The crowd roars. Nadia looks around as they do.]

Samuel: Some would say you look better than you ever. You've looked sharp and wrestling with a purpose. GCW continues to grow and new talent are coming in and they're hungry and looking to wrestle some of the top spots away from people such as yourself. You have challenged the best of the best. You want the best of the best. What's next for you? Who's next for you?

[Nadia turns to the crowd once more as they react to her. She then looks back to Samuel.]

Nadia: Doesn't matter to me. Tonight was good but I've already put this win past me. I'm now looking ahead. Doesn't matter who's next. Everyone's on the menu.

[The crowd roars as Nadia then quickly turns her back from Price and exists the ring. He looks on while "Underground" plays again n the speakers. Nadia is seen marching up the ramp, slapping hands with the fans before getting to the top and walking through the curtains.]

--

Previously Recorded
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting in a chair that is on the patio of her summer home in the Hamptons. Tera Taylor is standing ominously right behind Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I would say that I wish I was there in Columbia, South Carolina but I would be lying. Tonight’s edition of Shotgun is a very important one despite me not being there because my very good friend, the true star of the show:Veronica Taylor will be in tonight’s main event. Now you're getting it Tabitha. My friends and I deserve to be in the main event spots in GCW because we are top shelf talent.

Danielle looks up at Tera.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Right?

Tera Taylor:Obviously.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:The placeholder of my GCW World Championship, D’Nae Moore, is lucky or unlucky enough to step into the ring with Vero tonight. D’Nae, do yourself a favor tonight and thank Veronica tonight because the amount of eyes that will be on you tonight due to Veronica will be astronomical. But just remember D’Nae what Vero does to you tonight will; just be a preview of the ass kicking I give you to get MY World Championship away from your grubby hands because we all know that I am the true standard bearer of GCW. Which is why I’ll beat you to get what is owed to me just like I did to become the Heritage Champion.

---

[Backstage, in an interview area with a GCW Shotgun backdrop, we find GCW World Champion D'Nae Moore standing by with Samuel Price. D'Nae is in her blue and black gear, ready for her main event match later tonight, with the title belt draped over her arm.]

Price: “Good evening fans, and right now I'm joined by GCW's first unified World Champion in quite some time. D'Nae, thank you for joining me.”

D'Nae: “No problem, Sam.”

Price: “Firstly, once again congratulations on your hard-fought and well-earned victory.”

D'Nae: “Thank you.”

Price: “At Livewire, your speech and your decision on what to do about the two belts, well... let's just say there are a lot of people in the locker room who have a lot of respect for the path you took.”

D'Nae: “I appreciate that, I do. But I didn't decide to keep this belt and to retire the Global belt to pander to anyone or to try to buy respect. I did it cause it felt, to me, like the right thing to do.”

Price: “I think most people know that, and respect it all the more for it.”

[D'Nae just nods with a smile, accepting Price's statement.]

Price: “Now, here tonight you'll have your first match as champion, and it's one with implications. You'll face Veronica Taylor in the main event. Associate of Danielle Page... the woman who will be the first to challenge you for that World Championship. You all have some history.”

D'Nae: “We do, and I want Veronica to know that I ain't forgot a damn thing. When I was Heritage Champion, Danielle Page racked up wins left and right, mostly thanks to Veronica and their other lil girl, whatever her name is, sticking their claws in and stealing those wins. Danielle rarely beat anybody using pure wrestling skill. Which is kinda funny if you think about it, seeing as how the Heritage Championship upholds Pure Wrestling rules.”

[D'Nae chuckles at herself a bit. Price shakes his head.]

D'Nae: “The way Danielle stole the Heritage Championship from me, with Veronica's help, was a flat out insult to what that title is meant to represent. I wanted to get my payback, take back what was stolen from me.... but GCW and God had other plans for me.”

[With another smile, D'Nae adjusts the belt from her arm to over her shoulder.]

Price: “So it's safe to say you've waited a long time to give Page and Taylor their comeuppance?”

D'Nae: “That's right, Sam. I know Veronica thinks she's about to soften me up for Dani, try to break my confidence or get in my head. The ain't learned yet that if they want to be in my head, they gonna have to pay rent. And I don't think they can afford it. Tonight? Veronica's 'bout to find out just how in over her head she is. If she wants to play with the big girls, that's fine. I'll play. But after I beat that ass to where she KNOWS I ain't forgot nothing, I don't want to hear no crying. I just want to see Danielle Page with her eyes wide and her jaw on the ground after I take care of Veronica. They both think they better than me and I'm gonna show them both firsthand that they wrong. Starting tonight with Veronica Taylor.”

Price: “No doubt Danielle Page will be watching.”

D'Nae: “That's all she better be doing, and keep her lil ass backstage and out of this match. If thee two tricks want anyone to believe they can play on a championship level? They better act like it and fight their own battles.”

Price: “Well said. Once again, thank you for you time. I'm sure you have some preparations to finish before the main event.”

D'Nae: “I always got time for you, Sam.”

[D'Nae smiles at the older journalist as he nods. D'Nae walks out of the shot as the segment fades to the next.]

--

Main Event
Veronica Taylor Vs D’Nae Moore

[Committing to The Vilaro System apparently gets you opportunities to face the GCW World Champion! At least that’s Vilaro will tell you. The bell rang and Alexander Clydesdale distracts D’Nae. This allows Veronica to attack from behind. Veronica with the unfair advantage is able to connect with a series of offense…a belly to back suplex, a snap suplex, a standing hair pull. She goes for D-List Remover but D’Nae counters with a back drop. D’Nae with a roundhouse kick. D’Nae with a flapjack and then a snap suplex. Moore with Flip The Script. The cover but Clydesdale reaches in and pulls D’Nae off. Jeff rushes over and tackles Clydesdale to the floor. Jeff and Alexander brawl through the crowd and to the back. But this distraction was enough to allow Taylor to take over again with Ultra Fabulous. She applies the First Class Clutch. D’Nae will not tap out. After about a minute Veronica breaks the hold and drops D’Nae with D-List Remover. The cover but D’Nae kicks out at two and three quarters. Veronica measures D’Nae. She attempts Beauty Improvement but Moore avoids contact. Dirty South from D’Nae! She follows up with Mooregasm! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: D’Nae Moore

[Before D’Nae can begin celebrations, B R Right by Trina Ft. Ludicrous begins playing. Danielle Page arrives to the ringside area flanked by “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter and Marisol Vilaro. D’Nae doesn’t back down. In fact, she invites them to the ring for a fight. Danielle doesn’t want to fight tonight. Instead she sarcastically applauds D’Nae’s victory this evening. D’Nae meanwhile hoists the GCW World Title high over her head. The staredown ensues as Shotgun goes off the air.]