Shotgun 11.13

randy

Shotgun 11.13

Post by randy » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:59 am

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Gets Me Through" by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place.)

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, "THE FALLEN QUEEN" CHASTITY NOEL!

(Then Chastity Noel steps out onto the stage decked out in a royal blue long sleeve backless bodycon sequin dress with a short pencil shaped hemline. She is perched atop black high heeled sandals. Chastity has a stoic, focused gaze on her face. She glaring down the ramp towards the ring, thinking only of who and what she is expected to conquer tonight. The Fallen Queen gracefully and methodically makes her way down the ramp. The fan reaction goes unnoticed by Noel. She only cares about the task at hand. Her eyes never leave the ring as the intensity of the music picks up. Chastity rounds a corner and then ascends the steps. She steps between the ropes, entering the ring. Chastity steps to the center of the ring and gives a crucifix pose for the fans, drawing a loud reaction. The music dies down and then reaches for a microphone, taking it from Robert Lee.)

Chastity: Worship me!

(The fans pop loudly. She chuckles lightly.)

Chastity: Thank you…it does feel good to be back in this skin. And you know, just a little over two years ago, I would not have given a damn about your cheers and adulation. But it is funny how they say that when something is gone, something is taken away from you, it is only then that you learn to appreciate it. I also admit part of my hesitation and reluctance to go back to this dark and aggressive place was out of fear that I would lose this, that I would lose the support of you great fans. But seeing that your support is unwavered, that you understand why I had to do this, why I had to go this route and become The Fallen Queen once again, and that you still support me, it is quite humbling, even for someone like Chastity Noel. So I am grateful for that.

(She points a finger at the camera.)

Chastity: But I have a question for YOU, Kelsai…are you grateful? Are you happy now? This is what you wanted, after all. And I’m sure you will probably gloat about how you broke me, how you got to me give in to my aggression. But that gloating will not last long. Very soon you will realize that you made a really big mistake. You will realize very quickly that Julia Braddock is much easier to deal with than Chastity Noel. You will realize that Chastity Noel is your worst fucking nightmare. And if you do not realize it soon, then you will realize it when you and I are locked inside that cage together for War Games.

You only have yourself to blame, Kelsai. The End of the Year Bash was when you STOLE the GCW Global Championship from me. Did that piss me off? Oh yes it did. But I was content with dealing with you and handling the situation the Braddock way, and that is to just fight my way back, beat you in the center ring, and win back the GCW Global Championship. That’s exactly what I did. I fought my way back, I won the Civil War Match, and I beat you clean in the center of the ring at Resurrection XI, thus proving that I am better than you and at that point, it was over. But then you had to push the envelope. You had to take a lead pipe and try to injure my leg. You tried to take me out. Hell, at that point many would have agreed that I would have been justified to snap your damn neck. But I didn’t. Instead I chose to stick with the Braddock way and I just wanted to simply get even. You cost me and Destiny a match by attacking my leg with a pipe? So I cost YOU and Victor a tag match. Once again it could have been over right then and there. I even warned you. I told you how close I was to just giving in to the aggression, giving myself over to the hatred, and unleashing hell upon you. I said you had one last chance to back off or else I would unleash my demon.

(Noel shrugs her shoulders.)

Chastity: Did you listen? No…or maybe you did listen and you were just so damn cocky and full of yourself that you thought you could survive. Either way, you decided to call my bluff. You pushed the envelope again, only this time you pushed it way too far. You went after my best friend. You targeted Destiny. And if that wasn’t enough to send me over the edge, Tabitha Silverstone’s announcement damn sure did it. War Games…

(She chuckles as the fans cheer loudly.)

Chastity: It was bound to end this way. Between Adrian, Tiffany, Jaxson, and your little bitch husband Victor, you had a veritable army to save your punk ass every single time you got in trouble. So I enlisted some aid of my own. Sophie O’Brian…a trusted friend who has always had the back of the Braddock family. Destiny Skye, my best friend since childhood. Even Clyde Sutter is an ally. And it isn’t just because Victor’s little bitch boy Jaxson pissed him off, although that definitely plays a role, Sutter does want to tear his damn head off and will get the chance to do so at War Games. See, The Assassin has another good reason to have my back at War Games. He is dating my niece Melinda Braddock. So he may as well be a member of the family as well.

So yes, what started out as a petty rivalry has turned into a full on war. Your army against mine. I don’t even remember why you hate me so damn much. I’m not even sure if you know why you hate me. It doesn’t really matter at this point. The war is on and there is no turning back. Clyde was right, the war is inevitable and in order to win we must be prepared with the best possible leadership, and that leadership begins with me, The Fallen Queen Chastity Noel. And just like Sophie said, war is cruelty. The crueler it is the quicker it will end. And I do want this bullshit to end once and for all. So I have put together an army of the cruelest most violent army I could find. Sophie O’Brian, a sociopath and master strategist, Clyde Sutter, a sociopath and monster, Destiny Skye, a brutal brawler who knows how to survive. But in order to win this war, the leadership needs to have the guts to do what is necessary and have the courage to pull the trigger when the end game approaches.

(She shakes her head.)

Chastity: Julia Braddock is a lot of things…she is a hell of a wrestler. She is respectful of this business and even of her opponents in the ring. But she lacks the ruthlessness to crush the head of the snake. So that’s why I had to become Chastity Noel. Julia is unprepared to go to war. Chastity is more than prepared for war. Chastity has no respect for you, Kelsai, and has no qualms with crushing your fucking skull in if it comes to it! Most importantly, Chastity knows what must be done.

(Noel smirks devilishly.)

Chastity: Declaration of War, inside War Games, you will hear me issue a command. But it won’t be “worship me”...you don’t deserve that opportunity, Kelsai. Instead what you will hear is me giving one simple command to my army…OFF WITH HER HEAD!

(The crowd cheers loudly. Chastity nods her head in approval.)

Chastity: Now allow me to introduce those who will fight by my side, those who have supported me throughout this entire endeavor. My partners for War Games…Destiny Skye, Sophie O’Brian, and Clyde Sutter!

("Paradise City" by Guns 'N' Roses begins to play. Destiny Skye emerges from the curtain followed by Sophie O’Brian. The Assassin’ Clyde Sutter brings up the rear. Destiny is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Sophie is wearing a teal bodycon mini dress and heels. Sutter is dressed in black dress pants, black dress shoes, a silk button up shirt, and a trenchcoat. All three appear to be all business tonight as they begin to march their way with a determined stride towards the ring. Sutter steps up onto the ring apron first. He holds the ropes for Destiny and Sophie to enter the ring before entering himself. Once inside, Chastity embraces Destiny, then Sophie, and then shakes Sutter’s hand. She passes the microphone to Destiny Skye.)

Destiny: Y’know something? I never wanted this war. I never wanted this fight. But I will always have my best friend’s back, especially when she is being constantly harassed and attacked by the likes of cowardly pieces of shit like the Masons.

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Destiny: What is it about the name Mason that seems to automatically make you a creep? I mean, Jules and I have already had our own previous dealings with a jerk named Mason Van Stanton. Now we’re up to our necks with problems from Kelsai Mason and her idiot husband. Originally I was just helping a friend, but then you decided to make this personal. Last week on Livewire you and your goons tried to take me out. So now I have a deeply personal reason to want to kick your asses!

(She passes the microphone to Sophie O’Brian.)

Sophie: General Patton says, “many soldiers are led to faulty ideas of war by knowing too much about too little.”

(O’Brian motions to the four of them standing in the ring.)

Sophie: We are under no illusions as to what to expect with war games. When you are locked inside that cell with your enemy, and the match cannot be stopped until one or the other is completely and utterly destroyed…understanding that there is a very good possibility that you may end up at a disadvantage, for that is the nature of war games…and just because we are locked inside a cell does not mean weapons are out of the question; a look at war games history will show how often weapons manage to make it inside the war games cell. This is truly WAR and it truly will be hell, just as any good general will tell you. And we understand that there will be casualties. Whether the match is hell in a cell, war games, or any other violent idea from the warped minds of men, whenever you step inside the cell you always leave a piece of yourself there, you lose years off of your career, and you are never ever the same again. We are prepared for this as we follow our friend into battle.

(She points at the camera.)

Sophie: You should look into the mirror and ask yourselves, are YOU prepared for that kind of sacrifice? Little Miss Princess Kelsai, is your spoiled little ass prepared to lose your blood and flesh inside the cell at war games. Are you prepared to lose years off of your career inside war games? Are you prepared to change forever? Because we are going to put you through hell and you will never EVER be the same again when we are done with you lot.

(O’Brian passes the microphone to Clyde Sutter.)

Sutter: Tick, Tock, goes the clock, and now what shall we play? Tick, Tock, goes the clock, and summers gone away. Tick, Tock, goes the clock, and all the years they fly, Tick, Tock, goes the clock, you and I must die.

(The Assassin chuckles nastily.)

Sutter: The doomsday clock is ticking and tocking closer and closer to its end. Its end comes at Declaration of War and the doomsday will not be for this collection of four warriors. Doomsday will come for Kelsai…Victor…Jaxson…and anyone stupid enough to take up arms for their cause. Now it is no secret that I am not exactly the Braddock family’s favorite person. But things change. Time alone dictates when all things begin and end and it has dictated that the bitter grudge I once held against their family must end. Do they trust me? Hell, I wouldn’t trust me. But I can tell you this, my loyalty is with only two families…the Page family because they pay me very well, and the Braddock family for personal reasons. I will fight by the side of the Braddock family and their allies so I can enforce the edicts of time and bring an end to Kelsai Mason once and for all.

(He passes the microphone back to Chastity.)

Chastity: You were warned. All of you were warned but you could not leave well enough alone. Now I have raised an army, an army that will ravage you and leave you decimated. This army of Chastity will bring ruin upon you and your allies, Kelsai. And when Declaration of War has ended, when War Games has ended, and you find yourself laid up in a hospital bed, understand that you only have yourself to blame.

---

At the locker room, we see Aria looking over her late husband's mask with it's snake-like design and a heavy sigh.

Aria Stevens-Crawford: "Hey, hun... I'm not going to lie. I'm really nervous about tonight. This is my first title match, and well, Jodi and I don't have as much experience as Fabulous..."

As she was talking to the mask, we see Jodi Jennings sliding into the scene and startling Aria.

Jodi Jennings: "Heya! Who are you talking to?"

She asked, as Aria would turn her attention to her partner, before putting the mask back into her locker with a bit of a nervous chuckle.

Aria Stevens-Crawford: "Oh, uh, no one really. Just trying to get my head on straight for our match tonight."

Jodi Jennings: "That's good! Fabulous are pretty tough, but, we've been working really hard for this. Let's show them what we're made of!" Jodi said with a lot of optimism, putting her hand in.

Aria smiled a bit, placing her hand over Jodi's, and then a break.

Aria Stevens-Crawford: "Let's get to work!"

---

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame Journalist (just ask her) Janice King. With her is the trio known as Fabulous. Front and center, dressed in his wildly colorful purple attire is The Most Loved Man on the Planet, Captain Capitalism, The Francsican Friar of Flash Leviticus. Behind him in their tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniforms are Summer Collins and “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, the reigning GCW World Tag Team Champions.

Janice: The first ever journalist to ever be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, the woman with all of the scoops, Janice King here! My guests at this time are about to defend the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championship against an upstart team of Aria Stevens-Crawford and Jodi Jennings. I am of course being joined by Leviticus, Summer Collins, and Jessica Lasiewicz. They are…

Summer & Jessica: …ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Janice looks annoyed. St. Levi chuckles softly.

Leviticus: Excuse my clients, Janice. They are just excited to finally get the opportunity to defend their Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championship. Now as far as their opposition goes…for what it is…well, that is a different story altogether.

Janice: Are they not happy with Jodi and Aria?

Captain Capitalism smirks.

Leviticus: Happy is irrelevant. Fabulous will fight anyone that our general manager Tabitha Silverstone places in front of them. But seriously? Aria and Jodi? Aria has barely been here for a cup of coffee. And what has Jodi’s big accomplishment been? She defeated Jessica Anderson. Are they really tag team championship material? There is only one team worthy of challenging for the tag team titles and that is SkyBird. Summer and Jessica have made it abundantly clear that they will not be happy until they get to defend against SkyBird. But in the meantime, if GCW wants to see Summer and Jessica wipe the floor with Aria and Jodi? Then so be it.

Janice: Speaking of SkyBird, they are currently having to deal with Karen Eldon and Olly of K2O. Fabulous certainly are familiar with them and they no doubt are gunning for you as well.

Leviticus: When the time comes, after Fabulous has successfully defended against Aria and Jodi tonight, and then after Fabulous has successfully defended against SkyBird, Fabulous will gladly defend and defeat K2O. Any other questions, Janice?

Janice: Well, you have indeed made it clear that you want SkyBird. Summer, you will face Anastasia Starling on Fever. And she has made it clear that she isn’t happy with how you and Jessica won those tag titles. Are you concerned about the upcoming singles match on Fever?

Collins steps forward.

Summer: Don’t worry, Levi, I got this.

She stares down at Janice.

Summer: Janice, Jess and I meant it when we said that we respect SkyBird. Did we want to win thanks to outside interference from K2O? Of course not. We had no idea Karen and Olly were there. But what does she expect us to do? Forfeit the titles? Jess wants to make it right and the only way she can think to make is right is to give them the title shot they deserve. I have no problem with that. In the meantime if kicking my ass will make Ana feel better then she is more than welcome to give it her best shot this Saturday on Fever. But I promise that I will not make it easy for her.

Jessica steps forward.

Jessica: As far as Crawford and Jennings go, I’m sure you two are great talents. But you are a randomly thrown together team. You are not ready to face the single greatest tag team in the business today. You are not ready to face the tag team that built this division. We carried this division on our back from day one. We are FOUR times GCW World Tag Team Champions and a one time former MWE World Tag Team Champions. We have beaten the best tag teams in the world. You aren’t ready for this.

---

Unified Tag Team Championship.
Aria Stevens-Crawford & Jodi Jennings Vs Fabulous

It is true Jodi Jennings has surprised the masses on Fever with several impressive performances, Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz weren’t going to allow the standout star get the jump on them. The early parts of the match were vintage tag team wrestling, Jodi was isolated by Fabulous on their side of the ring. Aria could only look on helplessly as the Unified Tag Team Champions went to work. A well timed superkick to Summer was enough for Jodi to make the hot tag to Aria. Being the taller woman helped Aria some. She used that leverage advantage to keep both Jessica and Summer on their heels as she gave Jodi some time to recover. A Masterstroke (Styles Clash) was connected to Jessica. Summer broke up the pin. Both women swarmed Aria until Jodi blindsided Summer with a missile drop kick. Their fight spilled to the outside.

Aria thought she had Jessica where she wanted her but a kick to Aria’s shin was enough to daze her. Jessica quickly followed up with the Flipping Inverted Piledriver (Our Lady of Sorrows). Not content to finish this with a move that no one kicks out of, Summer slid back in the ring after dealing with Jodi. Aria is brought to her feet. Bicycle Kick from Jessica followed by a Stunner from Summer (Golden Kiss of Death). Jessica drops down for the pin. All she wrote.

Winners: (AND STILL) Unified Tag Team Champions, Fabulous.

---

We cut backstage where we find journalist Janelle St. Claire. She isn’t alone; with her is “The Dragon” Angelica Jones. The fierce redhead is dressed in an elegant black bodycon v-neck long sleeve dress with a pencil hemline perched atop black patent leather open toe high heel pumps.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is the Fever General Manager, she recently made her return to the wrestling ring by defeating Jessica Anderson. Please welcome “The Dragon” Angelica Jones.

A loud cheer from the audience can be heard in the background. Jones politely nods her head.

Angel: Thanks, Janelle.

Janelle: You are not in action tonight but I am aware you wanted to make a statement. Does this have to do with the challenge you issued to Jazmyn Rain? Or perhaps it has something to do with Aubrianna Powers, the woman who targeted your sister Kayla?

Angel: Either topic would be a good one for an interview now wouldn’t it? As it turns out, I want to address both. And I will start with Jazmyn.

Jones chuckles.

Angel: The last time we fought, Jaz…you remember it, the night I took a sledgehammer to your back? Yeah, that night I had an army of my own backing me up. I was in charge of Apocalypse. But my how the tables have turned? Now it is your who is in charge of a hostile group. You brought back Utopia in that promotion you wrestle for. You are the one with the backup while I stand here alone, without any backup. But the one thing that remains the same is that you still cannot get over that night, the night I damn near ended your career. I have been living rent free in your head. Any and every time you hear some news about my family, be it good or bad, you cannot help but opine. You cannot help yourself, you have to remind the world about how you hate my family all because of something I did years ago. What is insane about your obsession is how you decided you hate my entire family. Take my sister for instance. She hated what I did to you. She thought I should have been punished by GCW for what I did to you. Yet when Powers and her bitches go and try and break her neck, you think she had it coming just because she’s related to me? But she was on your side.

She shakes her head.

Angel: Your obsession with this whole nasty situation has become toxic. So I issued the challenge. You and me, one more time, to give you the opportunity to gain closure. If it is revenge you want, then I cannot promise you that. Because I am not going to just hand you a sledgehammer and let you beat me to death out of some outdated sense of “an eye for an eye” philosophy. I will fight you with every fiber of my being. So I do not promise or guarantee revenge but I do promise you the opportunity to gain closure so that maybe, just maybe, you can move on with your life. Tabitha Silverstone, the General Manager of GCW, agrees with this and has already drawn up a contract for a match at Declaration of War. I have signed that contract. All it needs is ONE more signature…

She points at the camera.

Angel: …so the ball is in your court. If you really want this opportunity at closure, if you want the chance to kick my ass, then find the courage to sign that contract and march your happy ass to GCW Declaration of War! We can end this once and for all!

Jones shrugs her shoulders.

Angel: But if you don’t have the guts? Then that’s fine by me. Keep shouting at me from the sidelines. Keep crying foul. My conscience, as far as I am concerned, is clear because I am giving you this chance to get your closure. I am giving you the chance to finish your tenure with GCW the way you want. But it is not my obligation or responsibility to force you into accepting my challenge. That’s on you, Jazmyn. If you choose not to step back into a GCW ring one more time to fight me at Declaration of War, then its no skin off my nose. Because that contract can just as easily be signed by one other piece of garbage whose ass I would love to kick.

Angelica smiles devilishly.

Angel: Yeah, I’m talking about you, Powers. I have not forgotten what you and Trinity tried to do to my sister. You did that for shock value. You did that to try and elevate your status in GCW. And yes, your stunt did achieve both. But it also had one other unintended consequence. It forced me out of retirement. The Golden Goddess, Firestar, they were willing to stay retired but your attempt to end my sister’s career pissed off The Dragon and now I am back! I am back and ready to unleash hell upon you and everyone you love!

She sneers.

Angel: You had no problem fighting my sister. So fight me! If Jazmyn doesn’t accept at Declaration of War, then you go ahead and sign that contract in her place. I will take you on instead and tear you apart. If Jazmyn happens to find the guts to fight me at Declaration of War, then I will make sure Silverstone books me against you, Powers, on Shotgun or Livewire. It won’t be on Fever because as the GM of Fever I do not want you to have any excuses for when I beat you half to death. But one way or the other, Powers, whether it is on Shotgun, Livewire, or Declaration of War, know this…your ass belongs to me!

---

The scene opens up on Lowell National Park in Lowell, Massachusetts. Miss America, the holder of the World Championship briefcase striding through. She looks to the camera.

Miss America: “There is a lot to be said about loyalty. Some people have to buy it. Others manipulate and extort it. And others still… simply have it.”

She looks at the briefcase in her hand, emblazoned with Old Glory.

Miss America: “When I won this briefcase, my road was set. My destiny was determined at that point. And soon the day will come when I cash this in on an opportunity to become GCW Undisputed World Champion. But again… loyalty. And as long as my girl, D’Nae Moore, is Champion, you should temper your expectations, because there’ll be no sudden use of this contract to take advantage of wear and tear to become Champion. D’Nae deserves better than that, and I ain’t gonna sacrifice my integrity for a quick, cheap shot at glory. That ain’t me. BUT…”

Miss America smirks.

Miss America: “That don’t mean anything about tonight, because tonight we got the top contender for that strap, Danielle Page, along with Veronica Taylor and Alexander Clydesdale. And while they’re likely to claim they have the advantage… they’re likely to claim they’re better than us… we got something they don’t: Chemistry. Loyalty. Friendship. Integrity. Heart. The spirit of the United States of America which flows through these veins! Danielle Page, you are NOT becoming World Champion! Veronica Taylor and Alexander Clydesdale ain’t going to be able to giftwrap you that honor and if, by chance, you were successful in stealing it…”

She lifts the briefcase again, slapping it’s front.

Miss America: “Then ALL bets are off! You’ve built yourself up, but you stand on an empire of sand. MooreAmerica with Jeffrey Alexander? We’re foundational. We’re strong. We ARE Global Championship Wrestling! God bless GCW and God bless America!”

With that the scene fades.

---

Roderick Osborn stands on the ramp with microphone in hand, He smiles to the crowd as he holds the microphone to his lips.

Roderick: Alright ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time. The current X Division Champion of the world. Miss Mara Kade!!

[HEY HEY HEY!

HAMMER TO FALL!]

A loud guitar blares over the PA system; "Hammer to Fall Live Aid edition." The crowd cheers, recognizing the song. Mara soon walks out of the curtains, extending her arms out to the crowd. She's wearing a black and red "Mara Kade World Championship Tour" t-shirt with blue jeans tucked inside her black boots and a pair of shades on her face. She stands close to the edge of the ramp, arms still up in the air. The crowd responds to her and she sports a grin. She then walks back to the center, slapping Roderick on his back as her music dies. The crowd cheers some more as Mara looks out.

Roderick: Mara how are you feeling tonight?

Mara looks to him, then the crowd. She then motions for them to get louder.

Mara: Come on, I know all of you freaks can get a little louder than that.

The crowd gets a little louder.

Mara: What are we in? New York? You telling me you're going to let New York be better than you?

Now the crowd boos and Mara laughs.

Mara: Boo me, yeah, yeah. Well, what are you going to do? I sure as hell like being here than over there but maybe Im wrong. Let's take the roof of this place. Let's go!

The crowd roars louder as Mara is seen conducting them to do so. She then smiles.

Mara: Much better! By the way, Roddy.

She turns to him.

Mara: I'm feeling amazing. I'm the champ. I'm the best champion in the company. I showed that couple of weeks ago. You know, Big Jeff gave me a hell of an effort. it was a great try. He pushed me to my limits. But you know, they know, everyone knows, it takes a lot more than pushing me to my limits to beat ,e. You have to bury me six feet under and anything less than that, you're going to end up with my boot up your ass!

The crowd roars.

Mara: I expect to get everyone's best shot. They should! I don't discriminate. I don't play favorites. I don't have favorites. I don't have friends back there. And especially not over this belt right here. This is now the most important title in the company because I have it. I will defend it against anyone, any time, any place, anywhere. I don't care, Roddy. I am on a mission!

She turns to the crowd.

Mara: Hey, hey1 Listen up.

she motions the crowd to quiet down.

Mara: i am on a mission. I feel as if my name should be mentioned when it comes to the best wrestlers in the world. My name should be mentioned when you're talking about the best here. I don't duck anyone. I will never duck any of those bastards back there. I'm hearing Veronica Taylor-

The crowd boos and Mara looks around.

Mara: Yeah, yeah, boo her. Annoying ass...I'm hearing you run your mouth. Saying you're keeping tabs on me and this belt. When you were in that Championship Chase and you were the first to get eliminated. And you've been bitching, complaining, saying you were screwed. You weren't given a chance. That's not what happened. Don't lie. What happened is you didn't take the chance you had by the horns. I did.

The crowd cheers.

Mara: You and your little clique think this is Means Girls and everything revolves around you. You're in my world. By all means, you can try to come after me. It'll be a mistake and you'll end up with a lovely hospital visit. But by all means, go for it. Try it. That goes for everyone. I'm open for business. This is my business. This X title. I don't care who you are. If you're feeling lucky, come see me. And I'll have you seeing the man upstairs when I'm done with you.

Mara then throws her arms up in the air to cheers as "Hammer to Fall" plays again.

Roderick: Mara Kade everyone!

--

Pacman Vs Izzi Grimes
Izzi Grimes was prime and ready to get back on track after being manipulated out of the Heritage Championship by SIN. Pacman wasn’t ready for Izzi. This was a completely dominant performance. Once Sac-Town Explosion (Claymore) later, Izzi scored a much needed win.

Winner: Izzi Grimes.

After the bell, "If It Ain't Broke, Break It" by Meat Loaf played. SIN walked out on the stage with the Heritage Championship in hand. Izzi dared her to come down to the ring. SIN held up the championship with one hand, using her other hand to wag no at Izzi, spin around and walk away backstage. Izzi rolled her eyes. Refocused on celebrating with the fans as her music “My Name” by From Ashes to New played.

--

[Janelle St.. Claire is seen seated with Veronica Starr and Alexander Jones in the press box. Jones is dressed in a white dress shirt with black dress pants while Veronica sports a purple ruffled top with a black pencil skirt. She looks towards Janelle. Jones has his legs crossed, his left knuckle resting underneath his chin and his eyes narrowed.]

Janelle: Thanks guys it's already been an eventful night and right now I'm with Alexander Jones and Veronica Starr. It's been about a month since we've seen the both of you and-

[Alexander quickly leans into the microphone.]

Alexander: And you know why.

[He twists his head and snarls at Janelle.]

Alexander: You know why. Don't ask me something you don't already know. I'm still heated. Ole girl running round here next in line for the big belt. Running round here with a W against me! Nine months of putting in work, smashing everybody, betting on myself just for her goon to put his hands on Brodie and take that away from me!

[Alexander's voice raises uncharacteristically.]

Alexander: Don't ask me shit you already know! Yall interviewers think yall real slick and real clever. This why yall do this and I do what I do. I know there's fanboys out here saying "ah it's been a month; why he still mad?" They don't understand what I do because most of yall ain't never done nothing to begin with.

[There's boos that start to be heard, though Alexander keeps talking.]

Alexander: Brodie my brother. That's blood. That's family. He a grown ass man. He can handle himself but...Clyde Sutter disrespected me!

[He grits his teeth.]

Alexander: You a yes man. Doing everything please girl tell you. You think you really like that. I don't play with disrespect. I don't do that. I ain't them. You bully round these guys but that ain't me. Don't ever disrespect me. For putting hands on Brodie, that's your head. You did one of my mine so you gotta fall.

For getting between me and the big belt...don't think I've been boo whooing while I was gone. You gon see me real soon and i'mma beat the respect out of you Yakubian devil. Truss when I say that. You will respect me!

[Alexander shouted before turning to Janelle.]

Alexander: No more. We dome with this shit. Bounce.

[His time was harsh towards Janelle, who frowned at him.]

Veronica: You heard him. We're done here.

[Janelle gives Veronica a look before quickly standing up and leaving.]

--

Earlier…

The scene opens up on a newly rejuvenated Brittany Kayl. She appears as though all the worries of her previous station are gone - including the stress imposed upon her by her rivalry with one Kellen Jeffries. Returned to her OG look, she sits opposite Samuel Price, who mans the microphone…

Price: “Brittany Kayl, first off congratulations on your recent victory over Kellen Jeffries…”

He flinches a bit, almost expecting the old Brittany Kayl to emerge and bite his head off. But, to his surprise, not even a stern look comes from the eyes of the woman once called “Queen”.

Kayl: “Thank you, Samuel. You know, after all this time, to have that weight finally lifted off my shoulders… it was illuminating. I had thought about it for a long time. I thought about lifting Kellen up in the air and driving him over the knee, making him My Bitch…”

She grins.

Kayl: “And now that I have… now that it’s over… well, like it’s said in a movie, “I’ve been in the revenge business for so long, now that it’s over, I don’t know what to do with the rest of my career”... paraphrasing, of course.”

Price: “Of course.”

Kayl: “I’ve been obsessing over this issue to the detriment of my career for too long, and look at where it got me. Back to the middle of the pack. No real direction right now. And I don’t like that feeling. I am one of the greatest to lace them up for GCW. My family name is royalty… wrestling royalty. The Kayl name is a legacy… and I know it’s not the only legacy in the industry, but dammit it deserves to be celebrated… to be venerated like the rest. But with Donovan retired and training and Devon God only knows where, that responsibility falls to me.”

Price: “Is that why you went for the makeover?”

Brittany taps her nose, pointing to him.

Kayl: “There’s something wonderful about returning to your roots, isn’t there? I’m not going to shy away from who I am… I’m going to embrace it. Who I am got me to the World Championship and I know that I can get there again. And it all begins tonight.”

Price: “You’re taking on Mason Van Stanton, something of an enigma.”

Kayl: “Enigmatic? Yes. Beatable? Just ask Destiny Skye. I am among the very best in the world. Mason Van Stanton, as enigmatic as he may be… he’s not me. And tonight I plan on beginning the road back, and with that weight lifted from my shoulders? There’s nowhere to go but up!”

Price: “Thank you for your time.”

Kayl: “Thank YOU for YOUR time.”

Samuel sits a bit bewildered, but Brittany smiles. The scene shifts.

--

Mason Van Stanton vs. Brittany Kayl
[Van Stanton still is upset about his new position within GCW, and he makes it abundantly clear as he argues with referee Jose Diaz. Kayl grows tired of waiting and attacks him from behind with a lung blower. Kayl with a swinging neck breaker and then The Spinoff. The cover but Mason kicks out at two. Kayl goes for a superkick but Van Stanton catches the foot and counters with a dragon screw immediately into a figure four, Square & Compass. Kayl fights to the ropes and reaches them after about a minute. Mason with a hangman's neck breaker and then an STF. Kayl reaches the ropes after about a minute. He goes for another dragon screw but Kayl counters with an enziguri. Kayl with a bulldog takedown and then Reality Bites for a cover but Mason kicks out at two. Mason with a clothesline. He sets her up for Masonic Code but Kayl picks the legs and snaps off a dragon screw of her own. She applies Shark Week. Van Stanton quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

--

[In D'Nae Moore and Jeffrey Alexander's locker room, the pair are finishing up preparations for tonight's main event. D'Nae sits on a bench, lacing up and tying her boots, while Jeff applies tape to his wrists. The GCW World Championship belt can be seen draped across D'Nae's roller bag in the background.]

D'Nae: “I love it when we get to team up, even if tonight is is against those triflin cheating tricks.”

Jeff: “Always good to be in your corner. And listen up. Just cause everybody in the match and can run in, break up pins and all that, don't mean they can't find ways to trip us up. We gotta keep our heads up, swiveling and shit.”

D'Nae: “I hear you. I don't put nothing past these fools, you can best believe Ima be watching for anything shady. After last Shotgun, when I beat Veronica despite the interference? I know I got Danielle thinking hard about herself. The only way she knows how to win anything is to steal it, and I showed her she and her lil friends can't steal from me no more!”

Jeff: “Yeah you did. Shame I had to get my hands dirty to keep Clydesdale away from the ring, but there was no way I was gonna let them pull another one out from under you. And hey... I get to have fun with you tonight as a result.”

[Jeff smirks as he finishes his tape job. He rolls his wrists, testing it. D'Nae pats both her boots, satisfied they're tied properly, and stands up, facing her man,]

Jeff: “You and MA conversate?”

D'Nae: “Yeah, earlier before the show started. She's on board with whatever we have to do to keep those fools from pulling a fast one.”

Jeff: “Good to hear. She's a real one”

[Just then, there's a knock on the door. D'Nae, being closer, opens it. We are greeted to the smiling face of Miss America.]

D'Nae: “Hey girl, we was just talking about you.”

Miss America: “All about how much ass we're gonna kick, I hope!”

Jeff: “Yep, exactly that.”

Miss America: “That's what I thought? You two lovebirds ready? It's almost time.”

D'Nae: “I'm always ready.”

Jeff: “Let's hit it.”

[D'Nae and Jeff follow Miss America out the locker room door. The camera follows a few seconds as the trio heads down the hallway, before cutting away.]

--

Main Event
MooreAmerica & Jeffrey Alexander Vs Alexander Clydesdale, Veronica Taylor & Danielle Page

D’Nae and Danielle started the match...officially. That was until Dani tagged in Clydesdale.

D’Nae had no issue wanting to tussle with the taller opponent. But he pointed to Jeff remembering their confrontation two weeks ago on Shotgun towards the tail end of the Vero and D’Nae match. D tagged Jeff in. Jeff did a lot of juking and jiving. Show boated a little bit. Clydesdale wasn’t a huge fan of his antics. Vero tagged herself in noticing Clydesdale was losing his cool a bit. Miss America wasn’t content standing on the apron, she asked for the tag from Jeff. He obliged.

Miss America and Veronica did trade holds for a little bit. The world title briefcase winner did manage to get the better of the tussle. Vero did hold her own, using underhanded tactics when America’s favorite daughter had pushed the momentum to a fever pitch. Just as Miss America was getting going, Clydesdale blindtagged himself in. When Miss America least expected it, she was dropped with a big boot.

Clydesdale did 95% of the heavy lifting. Dani and Vero tagged themselves in to get their pot shots in and taunt D’Nae. Having enough, D’New dropped down from the apron, rushed over to get her some of Dani. Pulled her off the apron. The referee to no real success tried to gain control. This allowed Jeff to sneak in, nail a chop block to Clydesdale. Him and Miss America dropped the big man with a double ddt. Jeff yelled at the referee to pay attention as Vero was screaming how unfair this was D’Nae wasn’t being reprimanded... the ref did try. Miss America with the tag. Jeff in. Veronica opted to focus on Miss America instead. The action devolved into chaos, go figure.

Things came to an abrupt end when Jeffrey Alexander tries to connect with a topei to Clydesdale. The big man managed to catch Jeff by his throat, spin around and chokeslam Big Jeffrey with a very big chokeslam through the announce table. The referee had no choice but to ring the bell.

Winners: MooreAmerica & Jeffrey Alexander (DQ)

This left MooreAmerica in a three on two situation. Try as they might to fend off the odds, the numbers came was too much. The final blow (after Veronica dropped Miss America with The Beauty Improvement Pass) was a Diamonds are Forever neckbreaker from Danielle to D’Nae... Shotgun ended with Danielle standing over D’Nae’s body with the Unified World Championship being raised above her head. Is this a prelude to the future?