Livewire 10.16

randy

Livewire 10.16

Post by randy » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:08 am

Richard Dix vs. Adrian Waters

Dix was carrying a plate of cheese fries, which he offered to Tiffany. It appeared he was trying to chat her up and Tiff played along long enough for Adrian to spear him from behind, knocking Dix face first into his food. Tiffany laughed and left the ring and the ref called for the bell. Adrian with three body slams before throwing Dix into the corner, rushing in with a forearm smash. Adrian with a slingshot suplex, then the Smart elbow. Adrian with Use Your Head and a cover, getting the academic 3 count.

Winner: Adrian Waters

After being declared the winner, Waters grabbed the microphone from Robert Lee, and his music immediately cut out. The crowd started to boo him as he raised the mic to speak. He chuckled and waited.

Adrian: "Sorry I had to beat up your poster child. I know he is billed from Vegas, but he just reeks of Seattle...among other things. Anyhow, I have news for all of you idiots. Grunge is dead. Just like Curt Cobaine, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell."

More booing and a chant of "ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE!" makes its way around the arena, which pleases Waters.

Adrian: "All I'm saying is it's time to take a bath. Brush your teeth. It smells like shit in here!"

More "ASSHOLE" chants and some garbage is thrown in the ring. Tiffany hands Adrian a bottle of water, which he takes a drink from before returning to the mic.

Adrian: "Thanks baby. Look, I didn't come out here to talk to all of you morons. I have another moron I want to address. I heard what you had to say on Fever Julia...or is it Chastity? I can't keep it straight. How about we just call you Gloria's little sister. I suppose I should be offended that you respect every single opponent you have at Survival of the Fittest, except for me."

Adrian roars with laughter. An overly forced and overly loud laughter that gets the crowd chanting again.

Crowd: "ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE!"

Adrian: "Listen, Gloria's little sister! I couldn't possibly care less about having YOUR respect! Once upon a time, we were kinda-sorta allies over on Shotgun, but that was mostly me carrying your sorry ass. You know, we hear sooo much about Glenn Braddock and his famous wrestling school, but we never hear anything about your mother...you know, the one who boar you? The shrink in me can't help but to wonder what happened that you have such severe mummy issues! You were 'adopted' by Aphrodite Noel, a young woman, herself with her own set of problems. I also have to wonder if that's what killed dear old Dad...you disrespecting your real mother by allowing Aphrodite Noel to call you her daughter. On top of that, you claim to worship Aphrodite! Who the hell 'worships' their own mother! Is this some sort of kinky sex thing? Don't get me wrong...I've heard of a lot sicker things. To each their own, right?"

Adrian shakes his head.

Adrian: "Anyhow, I'm getting off topic. I didn't come out here to talk about your mummy issues. I came out here to talk about Julia Braddock, the so-called wrestler. A fighting champion! Right Julia!? You will defend that title against anyone at any time! That's your claim, anyhow! At Survival of the Fittest, we are scheduled to meet in a scramble match with a whole slew of other wrestlers, but let's face it...I'm the only challenger who matters! Not Kayl. Not Vessey. Certainly not Kelsai! I...I...I am the ONLY person who is a true threat to that title! And considering you are even lesser than all of those mentioned, except for Mrs. Mason, that belt is as good as around my waist. But, let's do it the right way. Forget about Survival of the Fittest, Julia. Anyone at any time. How about RIGHT NOW!?!?! Put your money where your mouth is Julia! Get your ass out here right now and let's do this!!!"

The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in her wrestling attire, looking ready to go.

Julia: “Oh Adrian, every single time you open your mouth you make yourself sound more and more pathetic. And every single time you take to social media and try and sell your garbage to whoever is dumb enough to listen to you, you make yourself look more petty, more pathetic. I guess that is truly the best word to describe you, isn’t it? Pathetic. You talk trash, you run your mouth, running down the competition. And that’s really all you can do, isn’t it? You are good at talking. But me? I’m good at getting the job done. Let’s not forget who beat the longest reigning Global Heavyweight Champion in this company’s history. And did it take a bunch of mind games, cheap tricks, or multiple opportunities? No, I just needed one opportunity and I beat her clean in the center of the ring. And at Survival of the Fittest I plan to have a repeat performance.”

She points at the ring towards Adrian.

Julia: “You put them all down. Vessey is a multi-time world champion and a hall of famer. Kayl is a former world champion Kelsai is a former International Champion and a runner up in a Civil War Match. How have you done in the Civil War Match, Adrian? Let’s see, you haven’t even managed to place. Kelsai at least was a runner up, which speaks volumes of her ability. And me? I won a Civil War Match. And you know what? I think that explains why you are being such a dick right now. As long as you have been with this company, as hard as you have worked, you only have one world championship to your name, and that reign didn’t even last two full months. I am a former X Division Champion, Television Champion, Heritage Champion, World Tag Team Champion, Global Tag Team Champion, Civil War Winner, World Heavyweight Champion, and the reigning Global Heavyweight Champion. You can’t touch what I have achieved. So if you want to fight me here tonight then that’s fine, if you want to be humbled and humiliated here tonight then I have no problem kicking your ass all over this arena right here and right now! Because unlike you I don’t need to run my mouth or run anyone down in order to feel better about myself. I know who I am, Adrian, and you will learn very quickly that I am THE VERY BEST wrestler not just on Livewire, but in the whole damn company!”

???: Ok, that’s enough of this.

Adrian and Julia’s spirited debate is interrupted by Tabitha Silverstone who makes her way on to the stage. She stands next to Julia Braddock. Instead of looking at Julia her focus is on Adrian instead.

Tabitha Silverstone: Bravo Adrian. I need to give credit where credit is due. Coming out here, espousing your claims about Julia, knowing the proud woman she is, had no choice but to come out here to meet your challenge. Genius move I must say. Here’s your problem, It doesn’t matter how smart you are, you’re not in charge. I am. You tried to circumvent the main event of Survival of the Fittest once, attempting to deny Kelsai an opportunity. Now you want to walk in possibly as the Global Champion? Sorry Adrian, there will be no one championship match between Julia and yourself. However...

Tabitha smirks.

Tabitha Silverstone: Julia will defend the Global Heavyweight Championship against someone you know very well. Your wife... Tiffany.

The crowd is shocked. Julia gives Tabitha a curious look. In the ring Adrian raises his eyebrows. Tiff’s eyes widen, she shakes her head, the last thing she wanted was a chance to become Global Champion.

Tabitha Silverstone: Tiff, you are a former X-Division Champion. You’ve held your own in matches since becoming more active in the ring. I have all the faith in the world you can live up to the main event pressure. But... what if you become champion? What if you win the prize Adrian has set his sights on? Would you try to ensure Survival of the Fittest ends with Adrian becoming Global Champion? Can your marriage survive this? All good questions I must say. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. You have two weeks to prepare for Julia. Judging by the mood she’s in, you’re going to need it.

Tabitha smirks. The crowd cheers. She turns around to leave Tiffany unsure how to react to the news. Adrian reassures her that everything is going to be ok. Julia offers a smirk before holding the Global Championship above her head, then walking away.

===

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Samuel Price. He is the center of a fabulous sandwich to say the least. To his right stands Summer Collins and to Price’s left stands “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. The duo known as Fabulous are wearing their matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform wrestling gear with “Fabulous” printed on the front.

Price: Ladies and gentlemen I am Samuel Price and my guests at this time are Summer Collins and “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, FABULOUS. Thank you for joining me tonight, ladies.

Summer: The pleasure is all yours, Sammy.

Collins winks.

Price: Let’s begin actually with you, Jessica. On Shotgun you took the GCW World Champion Chanel Hunter to her limit but it wasn’t enough to get the win.

Jessica: No, it wasn’t. Did I take her to the limit? Maybe I did. It doesn’t matter because this business is about winning. I didn’t win. But that’s behind me now, Sam. Because yes, this business IS about winning, it IS about results, and Summer and I have been working very hard to get the results we desire.

Price: I assume you mean the GCW Global Tag Team Championship?

Collins nods her head.

Summer: What else? You see, Jess and I have been the dominant tag team of GCW since this company’s resurrection in 2012. We built this division on our blood, sweat, and tears. We carried this division on our backs for years. We are among the elite few who have been both GCW World Tag Team Champions and GCW Global Tag Team Champions. And then we had that one hiccup, we lost the titles at Resurrection X to Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers, a couple of egomaniacs who don’t even care about tag team wrestling. They only cared about adding a new accomplishment to their resume.

She points to herself and Jessica.

Summer: But Jess and I, we care about this division. We care deeply about tag team wrestling. It ate us alive watching what they did to those tag titles. Now we are certainly happy that the titles are at least around the waists of a legitimate tag team that legitimately cares about the division the way we do, but there is still one problem we have. We still have not received our opportunity at the GCW Global Tag Team Championship.

Jessica: Did we get a rematch against The Sovereign? Did we get the chance to even the score and make things right? No. Instead we had to fight in a number one contender’s match. Now if it were just us and Rising Tide, I could respect that. At least Hugo and Bash have a case to be made, they were just as dominant a team as we are. But The Alan Family, who have barely been a team? And then our newly crowned champions, Melanie and Karen McBride. The McBride Corporation have been barely relevant thanks to fighting Mason Van Stanton’s wars and then their own infighting. I guess that generated enough ratings that warranted considering them for a title shot. Nevertheless, a blind squirrel will find the nut once in a while and The McBride girls got lucky and beat us. And then they beat The Sovereign.

Collins and Lasiewicz applaud but it is clear that it is an insincere applause at best.

Summer: Congratulations. You are champions. But you are still a target. And that goes for Wrestling’s Most Wanted as well. Don’t forget that Tabitha Silverstone has made it legal for tag teams to compete on any show. So hell, maybe we will go after Kendra and Hannah instead? It really doesn’t matter because eventually Silverstone will not be able to overlook us. She will not be able to ignore us for much longer. We have been consistently honing our craft, fighting on Fever against anyone who is willing to step up. Eventually we will get the tag team championship match we rightfully deserve. And when we do, I guarantee you that we will get those belts back, and we will make those belts, and the tag team division, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

====

Backstage, the camera comes up on a close up of the X-Division title. It's over the shoulder of Rayola Davine as the camera zooms out to her smirking face.

Rayola: So… any more doubts? Anyone else want to question me here? I said what I was gonna do. I went and I did just that. So GCW, make some noise for the NEW X-Division champion!

Rayola holds up the title for a moment before she returns it to over her shoulder.

Rayola: And with this comes new challenges. This time in the form of a tag match. Eva Aguila and myself versus Derek and Steve Powers. Yea okay. If you really gotta have Powers as your name, who is supposed to take you seriously? I get it, who's supposed to take me seriously either. Blame my parents who thought they were being creative. Whatever, they're up next and I'm damn hungry to show what it means to me to have this title and take it to the next level

Rayola shoots a wink to the camera.

Rayola: Watch me fly.

====

Rayola Divine & Eva Aguila Vs Derek and Steve Powers
[The Powers brothers were riding again, this time against the unlikely pairing of Eva Aguila and the new GCW X Division Champion Rayola Divine. Rayola started against her Survival of the Fittest opponent Derek Powers. Rayola struck first with a roundhouse kick and then a spinning clothesline that takes Derek down. A dropkick puts Derek back down. He pops back up by Rayola connects with a dropkick that sends him back into her corner. She tags out to Eva. Eva with a spinning back fist and a side Russian legsweep. The cover and a two. Eva whips him into the corner. Eva charges but Derek moves out of the way and she hits the corner hard. Derek tags out to Steve. Steve and Derek with a high-low combo double team to Eva. Steve with a pump handle slam and then a delayed vertical suplex. Steve tags out to Derek. Derek and Steve continue the quick tags in and out, isolating Eva in their corner and wearing her down with offense. Eva at one points lands a superkick to Steve, knocking him down! Eva goes to try and make the tag to Rayola but Derek goes over and knocks Rayola off the apron. Derek connects with Winning Smile to Rayola! Meanwhile Eva is dropped by The Very Best Finishing Move by Steve Powers. The cover…1….2…3NO! Eva kicks out! Steve is shocked. Derek asks to be tagged in and Steve obliges. Derek sets her up for The Powers That Be but Eva counters with a face buster. Eva and Derek crawl to their respective corners. Eva tags out to Rayola and Derek tags out to Steve. Rayola ducks Steve’s lariat and then connects with Needle and Thread. Rayola with the Sunspot for a cover…1…2….3NO! Steve kicks out! Rayola tags out to Eva. Rayola dropkicks Derek off the apron and then connects with a suicide dive taking Derek out of the equation! Eva connects with Punto de Ruptura to Steve! Eva covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Rayola Divine & Eva Aguila

====

Thinking about her upcoming match tonight against Aubrianna Powers in her locker room, Kelsai Adamson-Mason considers her words carefully as she has started playing things more close to the vest these days.

Kelsai: Aubrinna, how have you been?

Yeah, I know, we work for the same company and your fiance is a good friend of mine, so the question is rhetorical I guess you could say. But when I got my start in the business nearly three years ago, right here on GCW Livewire, do you know what you were doing at that moment when I was breaking into the industry that we have both left permanent impressions upon since?

Kelsai looks right at the camera and smirks

Kelsai: Of course you know, you were doing exactly what you are going to be doing later on this evening in the city I grew up in, Seattle, Washington!

A huge pop from the crowd, thunderous actually as fans start to chat Kelsai’s name loudly. She spurs them on momentarily then continues.

Kelsai: You were wrestling me in my very first match, Aubrianna. You were the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, and it was a non-title match, but I can remember every moment like it happened yesterday. The huge crowd, many of them hating you and a lot of them already knowing my name, but that was only because of my Daddy and the fact that I was already a professional athlete, playing football at the time. You won that night Aubrianna, but I don’t think it was like anybody expected, and that includes the two of us, because while I fully believed I was going to shock the world and beat you, I am pretty certain that you didn’t believe the was a snow balls chance in hades that I could upset you.

In the end, I didn’t upset you either. No, you won that night, but I think if you were honest about it you would tell everyone that victory didn’t come nearly as easily as you expected that it would. That I pushed you to your limits, and you didn’t like the idea that you could be pushed to your limits by someone who was in their very first match in professional wrestling.

Me?

I was just frustrated that I could shock the world and come away with that “W”, because I am always wanting nothing but the absolute best from myself and that for me means always coming away with that “W” no matter the opponent or the situation.

Contemplative for a moment, Kelsai stares out a nearby window, seeing the space needle

Kelsai: Both of our careers have continued to soar since that night Aubrianna, and finally we are going to be facing each other one-on-one again tonight, 1042 nights later. A lot of things have changed since that first night of my career too. In fact we already know that this will not be the last chapter for us, in fact this will not even be the last time we face one another this year. On December 4th, the two of us will be part of a scramble match at the aptly named Survival of the Fittest.

The winner of that match will be the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, something that you already know what it is like to have that belt wrapped around your waist as we have stated before. I am certain that you want to walk out with that belt December 4th too, because if there is one thing that I respect about you, that I have always respected about you, Aubrianna, it is the desire that you have burning inside of you to be the best wrestler in the world. I know because I have that same desire burning inside of me, the only difference is I have never held that championship, December 4th will be the first time I have competed in a match where that championship is the prize.

Rest assured, I want that so bad, to be the best, that I can taste it.

I am not focused on that tonight though. Instead, tonight I am sort of going back to square one in my career I guess you could say, because tonight is all about you, Aubrianna.

1042 nights ago if I had beaten you as I fully expected to, it was going to shock the world but now?

Now it’s not going to shock anyone when I walk away from the match with my hand raised in my hometown.

Think of it as a personal preview of Survival of the Fittest.

====

The cameras go backstage to show Livvie sitting on her throne like chair with a scowl on her face. Randall stands without his cigar and leans against the top of the chair.

Livvie Nelson: What do we even do this for anymore? You can have a well-defined championship on this show and our management hand feeds it over and over to a walking parody of women and just shoves it off in their direction. How many opporunities did someone with no character need to try and break down me and try to make me less than? I'm not one for slut shaming because it's as shameful as the act of being one itself. But this woman's entire life is just posting half naked photos of herself online and defending the actions of herself and her husband. And somehow I was the bad guy here? It's bullshit. Absolutely in every way. Now, because of the stupid roles unifying the titles at the pay per view, I'll not get the chance to win it back. I won't even get the chance she did. Another one.

Livvie leans forward in her large chair and looks at the camera.

Livvie Nelson: Listen to me when I say this, sheeple. Every one of you out there who boos me when I walk down to the ring. The ones that cheered for her? You're part of the problem with this industy. It's an epidemic. Sure, boo the woman that had to spend an entire year doing everything it took just to get someone to notice that I existed here. Let's cheer the woman that probably drunkenly stumbled her way into the locker room and got gifted opportunity after opportunity for the X-Division Championship. Do you idiots really want to tell me there is something wrong here? And I know. I know! Some of you tell me the general manager of this show doesn't pull for your good guys like she gives a damn about me anyway. Remember when I was holding that briefcase? No one told me what I could do with it. I had to figure it out by myself. The truth was winning that was meaningless. It put no more eyes on me. I had to continue to win match after match after match. There's no same set of rules here in this company. Meanwhile, the same dopes who you claim to be tired of are going to keep winning the same belts over and over, just passing it from one to the other. And we needed fewer belts in this company?

She scoffs and shakes her head.

Livvie Nelson: So now we have fewer opportunities. Less for people to do. So, what's the solution? Apparently it's shoving people into tag teams. I don't know Dianna Kruse from the woman who tried to sell me a pretzel in the crowd earlier. What strange reason does our great general manager have for putting us together? Oh, it's probably because she doesn't know what to do with me anymore. That's right, a woman who was JUST champion. I bet you after Ms. lost her pants on Twitter loses at the pay per view she finds herself right back in the hunt for another singles opportunity. It's why I hate this place sometimes and it's why I hate every single one of you who purchased a ticket to support people like her. She's not cool or hip or trendy. She's an attention whore. And apparently you've all given up your sensibility in order to support her because she flashes her ass.

Livvie brings her fist to her mouth and bites it lightly before sighing.

Livvie Nelson: I don't want to be in a tag team tonight. But I'm also extremely pissed off about my position in this company. I know that I am good enough to be more than just fodder for bad ideas and Instagram thots. I worked my ass off for over a year after signing with this place. All it has gotten me is two months of happiness and a lot of wondering what the hell is going on. Maybe I'm not hot enough or slutty enough. Maybe I don't run around attacking people at random or trying to be edgy or dark and mysterious. But I don't need that to beat people. I don't need that to be better than your favorites. I'm already better. It's just a shame you're all too stupid to see it and someone else has decided to keep this kind of talent locked up.

Livvie stands up and looks back at the throne for a moment and then turns back to the camera.

Livvie Nelson: Tonight, if I feel like it, I'll beat these dumbasses brains in. But mostly, I want the people who make decisions in this company to know how I feel about them. They're the lowest types of trash. And they wouldn't know a true diamond even if it was shining right in their faces. Enjoy your gross little flavor of the month champion. But remember after that belt is gone and after she's left because she didn't get the kind of support she thought she would, I'll still be here. Love me. Hate me. I. Don't. Care. This is my world. And no matter what, I'm gonna make sure I get what I want in the end. Enjoy your time of watching me relegated to the slop on the side again. Because when they make the mistake of giving me another chance... I WILL make this whole company feel wrath for what it's done to me.

Livvie turns back to the throne and kicks it and then pushes it over on its side as she walks out of the frame.

Crasher & Basher Vs Livvie Nelson & Dianna Kruse
[Crasher opts to start for his team and Livvie starts out for hers. Crasher is distracted when Basher is knocked off the apron by Dianna and thrown into the steel steps. This distraction allows Livvie to connect with a superkick following by a shining wizard. Livvie with a springboard spinning heel kick to Crasher. She tags out to Dianna. Dianna and Livvie with a heart attack double team. Dianna covers but Crasher kicks out. Dianna connects Gloria! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Livvie Nelson & Dianna Kruse

====

We cut backstage where we find the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, standing next to the newest Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Braddock is still dressed in her wrestling gear, consisting of black pants, a pink thigh length skirt, and a matching pink top. She has her GCW Global Heavyweight Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Well Julia, you have already been involved in quite a heated exchange with one of your challengers for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship, Adrian Waters. Do you have comments about that?

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: Adrian is a narcissist. It boils down to that. I mean, look at him. He wants the spotlight on him. He puts down every single competitor in the Global Championship Scramble at Survival of the Fittest, acting as if he alone is the most important player in that match. It’s like I said, you have Kelsai a former International Champion and a runner up in the 2020 Civil War Match, Kayl a former world champion, Travis Vessey a multi-time world champion and Hall of Famer…and hell, Adrian seems to have completely forgotten about Ms. Budde, a former International Champion in her own right who earned her way into the match by defeating Jody Rainer. Adrian wants to psychoanalyze me? I will psychoanalyze him by calling him a narcissist. He also twists the facts to fit his own deluded narrative. Let’s flashback all the way back to Resurrection IX, Dexter. This story will sound familiar because I have told this story before but apparently idiots like Waters seem to have a very short attention span, that or they just don’t bother paying attention to anything that doesn’t directly involve them. But Resurrection IX was the lowest point of my career. Hell, I thought my career was over. And you know who damn near ended my career that night? It was my sister, Glory Braddock.

She shakes her head.

Julia: But I refused to let that be the end of my story. I fought back and returned one month later. Was I booked regularly and consistently? No, I worked house shows and dark matches. I had to bust my ass from the bottom up. I climbed the ladder like everyone else and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Now if I was benefiting from being the younger sister of the owner of this company you would think that I would automatically jump to the front of the line and I wouldn’t have had to have worked those dark matches, I wouldn’t have had to work the house shows, I would have immediately have made a return to television and to pay per view. In fact, during that year of pay per views I was only in one event…Purgatory 2020. I won a battle royal that night. Again, had I been benefiting from family ties you would think I might have had a bigger role in the event but that wasn’t the case. And had I been benefiting from the fact that Glory Braddock, the owner of this company, is my sister, you would think that I would have had a world championship or global championship match with ease. But I had to defeat the entire roster in the damn near impossible to win Civil War Match just to earn a title match. Yet Adrian still says I’m receiving special treatment, that I’m only champion because of my last name?

She rolls her eyes.

Julia: Hell, if that were the case, then why the hell am I defending the championship against FIVE other opponents at Survival of the Fittest? The deck is stacked against me at Survival of the Fittest. I’m not complaining because quite honestly, I enjoy the challenge. But if I was being protected, if I was some paper champion who was only in this spot because my sister has been somehow helping me, do you really think my sister would let this match happen? The answer, Dexter, is no. Glory Braddock does not help me. To be honest, she has never helped me and never will help me in my career.

The champion scowls.

Julia: The evidence is clear, Adrian. Everything you spew is just plain bullshit. I have had to earn every single championship, every single accomplishment; I have had to bust my ass, I have had to bleed, and sacrifice to get everything that I have earned in this company. And at Survival of the Fittest, I will overcome the odds yet again, but more importantly I will shut Adrian Waters up, and I will walk away STILL the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion and that is a Vow of Chastity.

===

[Travis Vessey stands next to Roderick Osborn, dressed in his ring gear.]

Roderick: Alright we've had another great night of action that only Livewire can offer. Standing next to me now is a man that doesn't need any introduction in Travis Vessey. Tonight, you take on Ms. Budde and as you're away, come December 4th, Survival of the Fittest, she will be one of the five wrestlers competing in the Scramble match alongside yourself for the Global Championship. We keep inching closer and closer to that fateful day and a lot of your opponents have been very vocal about their thoughts. But you, interesting enough, we haven't heard much from you.

Travis: Part of the plan, Roddy. Keeping my head down and making sure the main thing is the main thing. I've had three chances to win that title since I dropped it. I lost all of them. Every title match that I've had with more than one opponent, I've lost and that's something I can't deal with for some reason. So I know between now and the PPV there's going to be a lot of posturing, a lot of guarantees and promises given by my opponents but I'm taking it one day at a time. it's new thing I'm trying. Too much I think I think about what's coming ahead and it leads me to overthink and over prepare. Survival of the Fittest is in December, Ms Budde is tonight.

Roderick: She's had a great year. Was International Champion for a while, which I'm sure you know. You're a student of the game. She's coming into this match with a lot of momentum. This is one of the wrestlers who's knocking on the door of superstardom.

Travis: Yeah she's on the way. Technically we had a match last year and she won because you know, Andrew Raynes had his guy attack me after a match and she scooped in. I don't like making excuses but I feel this is our real first match. She's good and I know she doesn't have many fans out there but with someone like her, I can't worry about Survival of the Fittest. This is a Gotta Have It match. Building momentum, making it clear to people like Budde that I'm still here, I'm still around the top and it's going to be that way for a while. I'm not yielding my spot and I don't care about what I have to do to keep that spot. I think it's fitting that the name PPV is Survival of the Fittest because that's how it is here in GCW. Only the strong make it to the top of professional wrestling. And my name speaks for itself. So Ms. Budde, tonight, all my attention is on you. I've trained all week zeroed in on your strengths, your weaknesses, your timing, everything. I entered this building expecting to leave with a victory. I am not leaving this building without a victory. I gotta have this match. So I'm going to go get it.

[Travis nod to Roderick.]

Roderick: Travis, thank you for this time.

Travis: Anytime

===

Ms. Budde Vs Travis Vessey
[Vessey and Budde trade rights to start the match. Budde then catches him with a hard lariat, a scoop slam, and then a spine buster. Budde with a thesz press into punches. Budde whips Vessey in but lowers her head too early and he makes her pay with a snap ddt. Vessey with a snap suplex and then a Northern Lights release suplex. Vessey with a bridging German suplex for a cover but Budde kicks out. Vessey goes for another suplex but Budde muscles out of it with a suplex of her own to Vessey. Budde with a military press slam. Budde goes for Class Dismissed but Vessey avoids contact and drills her with a release German suplex. Vessey with a snap tiger suplex and then a deadlift German suplex. Vessey covers but Budde kicks out. Vessey goes for Lethal Weapon but Budde fights out of it and then spears Travis, breaking him in half. Budde with Class Dismissed! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Ms. Budde

====

===

Backstage we find Karen McBride and Melanie McBride, the reigning GCW Global Tag Team Champions, flanked by their older sister, Blair McBride. They are watching the proceedings of tonight’s Livewire with great curiosity.

Karen: Did you see Kruse and Nelson out there tonight?

Melanie nods her head.

Melanie: I did. I wasn’t exactly impressed with what they accomplished. I mean, they beat “GCW Legends” Crasher and Basher. They beat two has-beens. And it was their first match as a team. Do you think they’re really going to be ready for the REAL teams of Livewire? Teams like The Rising Tide or Fabulous?

Karen: Not yet but they will be. Kruse is ruthless and cutthroat, just like you used to be.

Melanie smirks.

Melanie: I can pull out the “cutthroat” and ruthlessness anytime I want, Kare-Bear. If Livvie and Dianna are serious about the tag team division, then they can bring it on. I’m not particularly concerned about them.

Karen: What about Princess Nava Farrin?

Melanie: Her and that idiot intern? Princess is just doing that for her own ego. She wants to prove she can win these tag titles on her own without any help, because lets face it, the intern is NO help to anyone. She is underestimating the talent in OUR tag team division. Princess and the intern are not a concern, either.

Karen: Then who IS a concern?

Blair: Fabulous and Rising Tide.

Karen and Melanie turn their attention to their older sister.

Blair: Rising Tide are the longest reigning champions in this company’s history. Fabulous are a staple of this company’s tag team division. Both have reputations for being tough and both are building their case for a rematch over on Fever. If you ask me, our main concern would be one of them. But let’s not forget about expansion. We have been saying it from day one…The McBride Corporation wants to take over. How else do we do that except by expanding our reach. Silverstone has now said that the tag team division can be on either brand. So who is to stop US from fighting Wrestling’s Most Wanted and adding their tag titles to our collection?

Melanie: I like how you think, Blair. But I think you are getting ahead of yourself. You do have another concern of your own on Fever.

Blair nods her head.

Blair: I know. Sierra Michaels is a problem for us that I created. But it ends on Fever, one way or another.

===

Backstage we find “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers standing next to the newest GCW journalist, the controversial Janelle St. Claire. Powers is already dressed in her ring gear in preparation for her match tonight against Kelsai Adamson-Mason. A confident smirk is upon The MVP’s face.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with the self-proclaimed “MVP”...

Aubrianna: Self-proclaimed? What nonsense is that? I AM The MVP, Janelle! God, no wonder you were controversial with such fake news you spread!

Janelle sighs.

Janelle: …yes, my guest is none other than Aubrianna Powers.

Aubrianna: You seem annoyed, Janelle. Do I annoy you? Are you bothered that you are just a meaningless journalist and I am a former GCW World Champion and former GCW Global Champion? Are you bothered that I am such a big star Silverstone is allowing me to show up here on Livewire to beat some sense into that idiot Kelsai?

Janelle: I’m just doing my job, Aubrey.

Aubrianna: THAT’S AUBRIANNA! Why the hell won’t GCW let Dexter interview me?

Janelle: Probably because he ‘s your husband and there would be a little bit of conflict of interest.

Powers rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna: Hush!

Janelle: I would think you would be more concerned with Kelsai Adamson-Mason tonight, not so much me.

The MVP nods her head.

Aubrianna: Oh don’t worry, Janelle, I am focused on Kelsai. See, tonight is about opportunities and I have a great opportunity before me. I heard what Adrian Waters said earlier tonight and you know what? I agree with a lot of what he said, especially when it comes to little miss Kelsai. Does she deserve to be in the Global Championship Scramble at Survival of the Fittest? No. Does Julia Braddock deserve to be the Global Champion? No! But you know who would make a great Global Champion? That’s right, ME! Think of it, if I beat…no, no, WHEN I beat Kelsai tonight, Silverstone will have no choice but to insert me into the Scramble. And then I can win the championship from Braddock. Then Sovereign will hold BOTH the World Championship and the Global Championship. And there would be no questioning just who holds all the power in this company.

Janelle: Defeating Kelsai is a tough hill to climb. As Braddock pointed out she is a former International Champion and a runner up in the 2020 Civil War Match. She has tons of credentials.

Aubrianna: And I have tons of credentials too. All I need to win this match is one good kick to her head and she will be out like a light. Learn to love it, bitches.

The MVP turns and walks off.

====

Main Event:
Aubrianna Powers Vs Kelsai Adamson-Mason

[Powers was arrogant and offered a handshake. Kelsai accepted the handshake offer but Powers went for a cheap shot…unfortunately for Aubrey, Kelsai was smart enough to know that was gonna happen. She struck first with a kick to the gut and followed it up with a flurry of rights and lefts. Kelsai with a snap suplex, she holds on, a second snap suplex, she holds on, a third snap suplex, she hangs on, a fourth snap suplex, she STILL hangs on, a fifth snap suplex…finally Kelsai lets go. Kelsai with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Kelsai covers…1…2…Kickout! Kelsai goes for an axe kick but Aubrey avoids it and connects with The Most Valuable Kick instead. Powers locks in The Ties That Bind. Kelsai struggles in the hold but eventually reaches the ropes. Powers with a belly to back suplex followed by a neck snapper. Powers applies a neck vice. Kelsai fights back to her feet and Powers switches to a side headlock. Kelsai breaks it with elbows to the gut. Aubrey kicks her in the gut and plants her with a swinging neck breaker. The MVP with a rea chin lock. Kelsai fights back to her feet. Powers with a knee to the gut. She goes for a pile driver but Kelsai back drops out of it. Kelsai with an axe kick. Kelsai with a spear. Kelsai locks in the calf crusher. Powers struggles in the hold for awhile but eventually reaches the ropes. Kelsai body slams Aubrey and then goes to the top. She goes for Bombs Away but The MVP avoids contact. Aubrey with Simply The Best Moonsault! The cover…1…2…3NO! Kelsai kicks out! Aubrey is furious about the count but referee Malcolm Stride stands his ground. The MVP measures Kelsai as she rises to her feet. Kelsai goes for another Most Valuable Kick but Kelsai ducks it and connects with a roundhouse kick of her own. Kelsai with The Double Shot! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason