Livewire 7.12: Purgatory

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 7.12: Purgatory

Post by admin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Livewire - July 14, 2018 (Wells-Fargo Arena, Des Moines, IA)

“Purgatory is a place where souls go to be cleansed by purifying fire…”

(We see images of the four Apocalypse members battling Jazmyn Rain, Isabella Harker, Alan Monroe, and Andrea Hernandez.)

“Purgatory is a place where all sinners meet their maker…”

(We see Aubrianna Powers cashing in on her favor against Timothy Myers to become GCW International Champion.)

“Tonight, Purgatory is a place where the souls of Livewire’s sinners will pay a hefty price for their immortality.”

(We see rapid fire shots of Timothy Myers brawling with Aubrianna and falling off the stage, we see a bloody Jazmyn Rain battling with an equally bloody Angelica Jones. Just then we cut to the arena as The GDW logo flashes on the screen. The opening chords of “Headstrong” by TRAPT begins to play.)

Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out
See you later
I see your fantasy, You want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, Inside of our heads (yeah)
Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

[Chorus:]
Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re Headstrong
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong
I can’t give everything away
I won’t give everything away

[Verse 2:]
Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best
I see you’re full of $#!T, and that’s alright
That’s how you play, I guess you’ll get through every night
Well now that’s over
I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads (yeah) Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

[Chorus:]
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re Headstrong
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong
I can’t give everything away
I won’t give everything away

Canadian Strong Style Rules
Jonathan Scarborough vs. Tyson Kenneth O'Reilly

[O’Reilly, known for his brawling ability, takes the fight to Scarborough early. Scarborough fights back with a Canadian uppercut, a Canadian back breaker, and other Canadian themed moves. Scarborough starts to celebrate a little early, though and O’Reilly rolls him up for a quick pin…only for Scarborough to announce that under Canadian Strong Style Rules people with the initials “TKO” must win by technical knockout. O’Reilly starts arguing this with the official and this distraction allows Scarborough to take advantage with a Northern Lights release suplex, a two minutes for kneeling, and then Catch 22. O’Reilly taps out.]
WINNER: Jonathan Scarborough

[The show opens up backstage in the Wells-Fargo Arena and the camera picks up The Sloane Sisters walking down a hallway, the OMG! Most Totally Awesome Tag-Team Championships around their slender wastes as they walk, clearly in the middle of a conversation that the camera now picks up.]

Whitney: “So like, how much better is life now that we’re totally the most legit tag team on the roster with these totes legit titles?!”

Amber: “Like, DUH! I mean, like, we were already the hottest team in GCW, anyway right? Duh, as if. But not we’re like, totes the real deal champions too… way better than those lame losers Twin Magic. Eww.”

Whitney: “Like, I dunno sis… I mean, Marie is like, totes dull and stuff, yah. But like, Kim seems totes cool? She like, isn’t a nerd and stuff?”

[Amber pauses to think about this. No, not taking a pause to think as she walks, but legit pauses, stops moving because its effort to do both at once. Whitney doesn’t even realise for a moment either before eventually turning back to look at her sister, rolling her eyes]

Amber: “Like, I’m not sure that’s actually true, sis…”

Whitney: “Duh, it’s TOTES true, Ambz! Like, she’s got better dress sense and she totes talks like a normal person on twitter and stuff…”

Amber: “yah, that’s true…”

[Whitney just nods her head]

Whitney: “She’s like, the COOLER sister, you know? The smart one, the one who totes has the better fashion sense and stuff. Kim is like, way hotter than Marie too, like am I the only one who sees that?”

[The irony that the two women in question are identical twins is apparently lost of Whitney…]

Amber: “Like, DUH!”

[Amber too apparently…]

Amber: “It’s like, Kim is TOTES me, in that sense… total perf ten, am I right?!”

Whitney: “Yah, she… hey wait! Are you, like, saying I’m NOT perf?”

[Amber begins to shake her head animatedly… or she would if she knew what that word meant. She like, totes shakes it fast and stuff?]

Amber: “Like, no way! You’re totes perf too, Whit. Like, totes perf ten’s… I’m just a HOTTER ten than you!”

[Whitney frowns, clearly struggling with the effort of thought. After a while she gets frustrated and shrugs it off]

Whitney: “Doesn’t matter if Kim is like, the hot one, anyway… because they’re both like, eww ginger. EWW. And they’re like, not as cool as us anyway, because they’re just, like, the underscooted tag champs or whatever, but we’re totes the OMG! Most Totally Awesome Tag-Team Champions! And that’s like… like…”

Amber: “Like OMG! Totally Awersome!”

Whitney: “Yah, exactly! And after tonight, once we’ve totally got rid of PB&J, who like, don’t deserve to even be in the same country as us, let alone the same ring… then we can go after whoever wins the underscooted tag team titles and show we’re like, totes the REAL best team ok this brand! Duh, as if!”

[Amber nods her head in excitement, smiling and showing off all of her pearly whites]

Amber: “Like, totally!”

[With that, the girls link arms and continue on their way, and the camera watches them for a moment before fading out.]

(We cut backstage where we spot the enigmatic and mysterious Coach standing with her clients, Saul Ramsey and Adam Craig, as well as Aurora Ramsey.)

Coach: Ladies and gentlemen, what you see behind me is the beginning of a revolution here in Global Championship Wrestling. This is a cultural revolution more than anything else. Let’s face facts, we have teams like the Soviet Gingers that espouse the greatness of communist rule…I lived under communist rule, and trust me, it was not great…you have people like Richard Dix and Crystal Swift who seem to thrive upon decadence and filth…and a woman who should be locked up in an insane asylum represents this company as one half of the tag team champions?

(She shakes her head.)

Coach: That all comes to an end very soon. This is the beginning of the revolution, Saul Ramsey and Adam Craig are my blood knights, Aurora Ramsey is my special weapon, together we are the new Blood Rose. The purpose of this revolution is simple; a return to normalcy, a return to civility in this industry, a return to purity.

(She smirks.)

Coach: There’s a word that has been utilized before. There were individuals in the past who claimed to believe in purity but never fought through to its ultimate conclusion. There are those still in GCW today who think they know what purity is about but in reality they know nothing of it. We are here to bring about the culture of purity, a culture that has been promised but yet to be delivered. But this is just the beginning of the revolution. There is still a piece of the puzzle yet to be added. When we add that piece, there will be no stopping Blood Rose. As for tonight…

(She motions to Saul and Craig.)

Coach: …tonight, you see what my Blood Knights truly are capable of.

(The scene shifts.)

Mike Michaels is a happy man.

Joining up with Frederick Freeman, Leviticus and Leviathan as B. O. R. E. has allowed Mike to get back to doing what he does best... make lots and lots of money (Namely for himself). Oh yes, things are looking up for Ol' Simba, nothing could spoil his mood...

"Well, Well, Well... as I live and breathe, if it isn't my 'old friend', Mike Michaels!"

Uhm... hold that thought.

Mike slowly turns around at the voice... a voice he immediately recognizes, but thought he'd never hear again.

There he is, smiling smugly. Dominic Baine. The man who was the first-ever Heritage Champion. The man who Mike Michaels once managed... and then dumped, once Baine was no longer useful to him.

Shit.

"Uh... hey there, Dom!" Mike nervously says. "Long time since we've talked!"

Dominic nods. "It has been, hasn't it? I mean, last time we saw each other, you told me I was a loser and you were done with me. I always wanted to pay you back for that 'kindness'... and here we are!"

Now Mike was worried, so he started to back up. "Come on now, Dom... no need to get violent! I'm, uh, all about righteous enlightenment these days, y'know?"

Dominic shakes his head, chuckling without any mirth. "Oh, I heard ALL about your new little group. B.O. R. E.? Really, Mike? Whatever, you got nothing to worry about. I'm not here to beat the crap out of you..."

Mike breathes a sigh of relief.

"... Yet." Dominic finishes.

"Shit." Mike mutters. Then, outloud. "Then why are you back, Dom? You gotta have some reason to be back in GCW?"

Dominic nods. "Yes, WE do have a reason for being back!"

Mike looks puzzled. "WE?"

"He means me, shithead."

Mike turns around at the voice... and finds himself staring into the face of none other than Karen McBrides husband, Eric Chambers.

"Uh..." Mike has no idea what this guy is doing here.

"Here, let me clarify for you. My beautiful wife, Karen, and her sisters... Sierra says hi, by the way... have been handling business here in GCW. I've been wrestling overseas, where I met my good friend, Dominic. See, Dominic isn't the only one who has a bone to pick with you, Mikey. I got my own issues with you... found out some REALLY interesting stuff, a year ago. Decided to keep it to myself and Karen. Now though, things are different. Now that you've shown your ugly face again, I've returned with Dominic and the truth can be known!" Eric states.

... What truth?" Mike has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

"I've always thought I was a Chambers, Mikey. But now that I know the truth, I can shed that last name. See, my REAL last name? It's not Chambers... it's Michaels. Eric Michaels." Eric gives Mike a meaningful glare.

Mike shakes his head. "We got the same last name, so what? Not like we're related or anything..."

Eric just continues to glare at Mike. Like a bolt of lightning, it suddenly hits Mike. "Wait..."

Eric nods. "That's right, jackass... we ARE related. Seems your dear ol' daddy stepped out on your mother and had an affair! The result of that affair? Me! That means we're half-brothers! It also means the McBrides and Michaels? We're all one big, 'happy' family! Me, a Michaels, married to Karen, a McBride. Our baby daughter, Tessa, a result of that union! Our sister, Sierra? She saw sense, and jumped to the McBride side! Sierra is REAL family, not like you and that other idiot, Joey! That's why I'm back, Mikey... to stick it to you!"

"What'd I do to you?" Mike asks, perplexed.

"You were born." Eric simply states.

"Here's the deal, Mike," Dominic says. "Eric and I, we're here to take over the tag-team division in GCW! We're the International Incident of GCW, and this is our world now! I just hope, JUST HOPE, that at some point, we get those two idiots on your side, Leviticus and Leviathan! We'll be more than happy to show them what a REAL tag-team is like!"

Eric takes a few steps towards Mike, causing Mike to back away. "If you have even one brain cell in your head, Michaels... you'll run far away. Because, if you don't, we'll make your life a living hell from this point forward!"

Dominic and Eric make their exit, leaving a nervous Mike Michaels behind.

Livewire fades in on Karina Lysenko who just entered the catering area and she doesn’t appear to be too happy at the present moment. Of course, her tag team partner, Anastasia Jones isn’t too far away as she stands above a table. Anastasia is the first to notice that Karina isn’t all puppies and rainbows at the moment.

Anastasia: Something wrong, sestra?

Karina: It’s a shame it had to come to this.

Anastasia: What do you mean?

Karina: It never had to come to a point where the North American Championship had to be taken away from Andrea Hernandez in order for her to see the light. But for whatever reason, she is choosing to fight AGAINST US and not with us! I hate that it has to come to this… I really do!

Anastasia: But don’t you want me to become the GCW North American Champion?

Karina: Don’t get me wrong, such an event would be wonderful! We’d even rename it the GCW Soviet Championship and all! But as you and I have both discussed, taking that title from her is a drastic measure… one that I am afraid we are going to have to take now.

Anastasia: So be it then! We’ll take that title from her if it means she joins us and sees the light. But, we’ve got to be real here. Andrea has grown incredibly strong. She’s not that same weak woman that would be influenced and brainwashed by anything anymore. If anything. Maybe we should have tried to assimilate Jazmyn Rain into Apocalypse instead because Andrea has kept a much cooler head against us than she has.

Karina lets out an angry sigh.

Karina: She’s a stubborn one, I know that for a fact! But I know what makes her tick! I know what her weaknesses are! You see, Andrea has always felt a need for being accepted. She does not handle rejection well! Remember when Chelsea was more popular than her and how it affected her? Remember when she tried wrestling in another company and she was a mere redheaded stepchild? The way we are going to make this work… is for her to see that her friends really AREN’T there for her!

Karina suddenly laughs.

Karina: And I’m already way ahead of myself on that.

Anastasia: What did you do?

Karina: Let’s just say that when Andrea gets to her locker room tonight, I left a little present for her… something that will remind her not just of what she really is… but also a reminder of the truth of her stupid friends and how they really do feel about her!

Anastasia: Brilliant!!! And then, I’m going to beat her for the North American Championship later tonight and REALLY drive the point home.

Karina: Excellent....

Anastasia: We’re going to get this done! Andrea will be one of US when it’s all over with!

Karina: You got that right!

Both Soviet Gingers snicker and laugh before they leave the catering room, leaving everyone wondering as to exactly what kind of scheme Karina is plotting as the scene fades out.

[Travis Vessey stands backstage, in his ring gear, to cheers as Samuel Price is also seen with him. Price has a microphone in his hands and brings it up to his lips.]

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with the briefcase holder of the Global Champion ad the Architect of Your Destruction Travis Vessey. Travis, you and James Knight have been engaged in an ever growing personal rivalry. Tonight, you'll stand across from him in tag team actio as he teams up with Brittany Lohan and you with Queen Mama. How do you feel going into this match?

[Travis looks at Samuel before speaking.]

Travis: You know I'm not a stranger of things getting personal in my battles. I mean, look in my past. Victoria Salinas, Angelica Jones, Dominic Bane. It's the nature of the beast. When your goal is to make sure o one is above you, things are going to get chippy. Things are going to be personal. It comes with the territory.

[He pauses.]

Travis: JAmes Knight, one month ago. You and I went into that ring and we had a hell of a match. It was back and forth, everyone was on the edge of their seats in the audience. No one knew who would come out on top. Except me. I told you before our match even happened what would happen and that was me pinning you in the middle of the ring and having my hand raised. That's what happened. I can appreciate your skills and what you can do. So I offered you a handshake. To show you that I respected your effort. That I respected the fact that you laid it all on the line. I looked you in the eye and gave you my hand. Man to man. And you took it. You accepted it....only to attack me seconds later.

[Travis scoffs.]

Travis: Now I would have respected you if you slapped my hand away or if you jumped me immediately afterwards. Granted, I still would have kicked your ass after.

[The crowd cheers as Travis pauses.]

Travis: But I could understand. No one likes to lose. But the fact that you shook my had, like a man, ad then jumped me from behind, you spat on me. You disrespected me. You weren't a man o that night. So yeah, it's personal because on that night, you showed me that you don't respect me, you don't have respect for what it takes to be a man. Two weeks ago, I returned the favor. if this is how we're getting down, I have no problem meeting you at your level. And tonight, we're going to be in the same ring. You can tag in Brittany Lohan. You can run around the rig. But you can't run away from me.

[The crowd cheers.]

Travis: You can't hide from me because I will get my hands on you and when...

[Travis pauses upon the arrival of Queen Mamba. Mamba is dressed in her ring gear as well. Travis and Mamba look at each other.]

Travis: Mamba.

Mamba: Travis. Listen, I'm not much of a team player. But it looks like you have a score to settle. Just like me.

[Mamba turns to the camera.]

Mamba: BLo! Brittany, you want to teach me a lesson? You want to end me? Tonight's your chance. Tonight you get your first crack at me when my back isn't turned. When i'm fully expecting you. I want you to say all that stuff you've been saying to these people in my face because if you do, I'm going to break it.

[The crowd cheers.]

Mamba: Travis, when we get in that ring, I want her. I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on her and I will kill her ass all over this arena. I'll help you with James but whe it comes to Brittany? She's all mine. Understand? That bitch is't walking out of this arena without a black eye.

[Travis looks on as Mamba walks away. Travis then looks at Samuel Price.]

Travis: As I was saying, I'm not the only one with a score to settle. Tonight's not going to be pretty. Tonight's going to be a fight. EVeryone loves to see a fight and that's what everyone is going to see. And at the end of that fight, it'll be Queen Mamba and Travis Vessey, we'll be the ones that walk out of the fight as the winners. No where to run, no where to hide. Let's see what happens when we all meet head on.

[Travis then walks away as well.]

OMG! Most Totally Awesome Tag Team Championships
The Sloane Sisters (champions) vs. Peanut Butter & Jelly

[This match did not last very long. One thin wrestler was wearing brown trunks and his name was Peanut Butter, his partner was wearing purple trunks and his name was Jelly. The famous sandwich couple got beat down badly by The Sloane Sisters. It ended after Air-Bel-Air onto Peanut Butter for the pin fall victory.]
WINNERS and STILL OMG! Most Totally Awesome Tag Team Champions: The Sloane Sisters

Samuel: Ladies and Gentlemen... Katherine Prescott.

Katherine walks onto the scene, standing to Samuels right.

Samuel: Katherine, tonight you go one on one with Kayla Jones. What are your thoughts on your first match back, since returning to GCW?

Katherine: I gotta be honest with you, Samuel... there's some nerves going on. I'm a bit rusty, and Kayla Jones is an absolute legend in GCW, one of the very best. Going to be a huge challenge tonight... but that's why I came back, to face the best... and beat them. Beating Kayla tonight, will put my name back in championship contention... and that's what I'm going to do.

Samuel: Are you worried, at all, that the rest of Apocalypse may try and interfere?

Katherine: No... at least, I hope this match stays one on one. I hope Kayla will show me that respect and keep this a fair match. However, if they do show up, then I'll deal with them. I'm not planning to lose tonight, and if Apocalypse tries anything, I'll be ready.

Samuel: Any final comments?

Katherine: Just this... Kayla, I know you're one of the best. I know this will be one of my toughest tests ever. However, I'm not planning to lose my return match... and Apocalypse or no, my hand is still going to be raised at the end of the night. I'm back, I'm going to win, and then I'm setting my sights on championship gold!

Samuel: Thank you for your time, Katherine.

Katherine: No problem, Samuel.

(We cut back to a dark area of the arena. Dark and dimly lit, we can barely see anything back here. It isn’t long until Jessica Lasiewicz emerges from the shadows. A sinister smile is etched across her lovely features as she stares into the camera.)

Jessica: Fatal Four Way…the term fatal couldn’t be any more appropriate in this case…

(She holds up one finger.)

Jessica: You have one individual who seems hell bent on shoving his own twisted vision of what purity is all about down everyone else’s throat. Frederick Freeman, I know purity, I have LIVED purity, so do not begin to lecture The Archangel of Purity on any of that garbage that you spew out of your mouth. I destroyed you once but let you live. If you’re not careful, I may not let you live tonight.

(She holds two singers.)

Jessica: Number two is Casey Holiday, a young woman who seems to have an identity crisis every couple of months. Who am I talk, right? But Casey thinks that her brand of chaos is what’s best. She thinks that she can just run around and bulldoze her way through anyone and everyone she wants.

(She shakes her head.)

Jessica: I have injured people on purpose, but I injure those who had it coming. You have attacked those who did not deserve it. You are worthy of the wrath of The Archangel.

(She holds up a third finger.)

Jessica: Then there’s Brittany Kayl; you have proven yourself a worthy adversary ever since returning to in-ring action. You even earned an opportunity at the GCW International Championship anytime you want and anywhere you want and you have no problem taunting Aubrianna Powers…

(She chuckles.)

Jessica: …I like that, and I wish you luck in that, but understand your top priority tonight is me. I will not go easy on you or anyone else.

(The scene shifts.)

[The scene opens on Brittany Lohan standing with her arms crossed against a black background. She stares at the camera like camera man has stolen something very important from her.]

Brittany: Two weeks ago, Nadia, you said a few things. I predicted your speech a mile away. You followed the typical weak person's playbook. Instead of owning up to your weakness, you chose to deflect. You used a tactic often used by many men and women fall back on in this sport. Nadia tried to tear me down. I’m a wash out from SCW? I got my ass kicked on a daily basis?

[Brittany laughs.]

Brittany: That’s cute. What someone like you fails to realize, ok, I did get knocked down. Through adversity we become stronger. We evolve into our best selves. I am constantly evolving. If you don’t evolve, you perish. Am I the demon of worlds I used to be several years ago, probably not. I got older. Contrary to popular belief I am not the machine I used to be. All and all, I had a choice. Adapt or perish. I have chosen to adapt. I chose to become stronger, mentally. A weak person like YOU can attack what YOU perceive as a negative. A weak person would have stay retired. A weak person would crawl into a corner, hide, never to be seen again. A weak person would not be here right now looking to help this generation of wrestler to become better than what they are. That is the gift I am giving the business. Through pain. Through agony. And through hell we can become the best person we can be.

[Britt pauses.]

Brittany: You wanted to bring Regan into this? Of course, you left out one very important detail. I always respected Regan. Even when we were at odds, I held the Hellcat in high regard. Why? I saw a fire, an intensity, a rage in that woman I am very proud to be a spectator of her epic growth in the industry. Nadia, you can call me an ass kisser all you wants. Its called respect. It’s called standing behind a friend, something you clearly know nothing about. I respect a chosen few, this may not mean a thing to Nadia, little girl, I don’t respect you.

[Brittany shakes her head.]

Brittany: Don’t worry, I am not gonna “kiss your ass.” At no point in the future am I going to sing your praises. You haven’t earned it. I doubt you ever will. Tonight Nadia, with the person Francis decided to team me with, once I get you in that ring, the lesson continues. Will you adapt? Will you perish? Unless you evolve, I have every intention of watching your perish. Unlike Thanos, I don’t need to snap my fingers. I’d rather drive my fist into your skull little girl. Welcome to purgatory.

Nadia... it’s clobber time, bitch!

[Brittany smirks. Scene fades to black.]

WARNING: This Broadcast is being TAKEN OVER!

The scene opens up to that of a hand-held camera. On the other side of the camera, inside a makeshift studio, is the Queen of All Media and holder of the non-World Championship briefcase from Destiny X, Brittany Kayl! She looks directly at the camera, a big, TV-ready smile on her face.

Kayl: “Hello and welcome to Kayl TV, the original wrestler-based program sanctioned by the GCW Board of Directors and made possible by viewers like YOU. I am, of course, your hostess with the mostess, Brittany Kayl. On today’s program, we have a full plate for you.”

She turns to another camera, which is mysteriously also on.

Kayl: “We’ll talk about “darkness”. Yes, I know… groooooooan. But is there merit to it? Does it actually help? Or is it a buzzword thrown around to try and differentiate oneself from others? We’ll ask a reformed “Darky” what they think about the topic. We’ll also talk about efforts to sanitize what we do in the ring, be it with purity or whatever Freddy Freeman talks about. But first… I have to address the elephant in the room…”

Brittany reaches behind her, pulling out her Destiny X briefcase and setting it on her lap.

Kayl: “When will I be officially cashing this bad boy in on Aubrianna Powers? And why have I called 90% of that shot without giving a date as to when? Well, to answer the first question, that’s a spoiler, and I’m not comfortable giving that away right now. But more to the point… why have I called most of my shot? Why have I told Aubrianna that I’ll use it on her to become International Champion?”

She grins, pointing to her head.

Kayl: “It’s all about the mind game. I know that Aubrianna RESPECTS the idea of taking advantage of a weakened opponent to win the Championship. It’s what she did to Timothy Myers. I mean, let’s be real. She’s not exactly in a position to whine about being taken advantage of when I do the deed. I wouldn’t do to her anything that she didn’t already do. And at least when I do it, it’ll bring the International Title back to some prestige. Let’s face it… I’m a pretty big name here in GCW. My brother is a hall of fame superstar. My family name is golden in the industry. So to say “Brittany Kayl is the International Champion” will MEAN something. I just wanted to clear up the mess about that before I go to the ring at Livewire and face Casey “I’m the Queen of Darkness.. No really!” Holliday, Jessica “Probably the actual Queen of Darkness” Lasiewicz-Jones-Butler, and Freddie “Don’t lose my dry cleaner’s ticket” Freeman. Now… let’s get on with the real show…”

But we don’t. Instead, our scene goes to black, and you have to search out Brittany Kayl’s program on YouTube… all about those views!

Katherine Prescott vs. Kayla Jones
[Prescott starts off fast and furious against Jones, hitting her from all sides with a fast paced high risk style offense. But then Karina Lysenko comes down to the ring and causes a distraction allowing Kayla to take over. Kayla slows the pace down considerably, utilizing her superior striking ability. Kayla went for a Kaylan Wind Kick 3.0 but missed and took out the referee by accident! Katherine connected with Katherine’s Pride and covered but there was no referee! Karina again hopped up on the apron to distract Katherine. Anastasia hits the ring with a hammer in hand, but following closely behind is Isabella Harker! Anastasia throws the hammer in to Kayla but Harker intercepts it, taking it from Kayla and leaving with it. Karina, Anastasia, and Kayla are all yelling at Harker who smirks knowingly. Kayla then turns around into another Katherine’s Pride! She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Katherine Prescott

Livewire fades in on Casey Holliday as the camera gets a close up shot of her…

Casey: Oh god, I love you!!!

The camera pans right as Casey leaps into the arms of Jason Schneider and the two begin to have quite the sickening makeout session before they pause for a brief moment.

Jason: I love you too!

Jason slams Casey spine first into a set of lockers as they resume their stomach-turning makeout session. Jason eventually carries away from the lockers, but their mad passion causes both of them to fall on the floor with Casey on top and they just keep on going!

Casey: Fuck me!!!

Jason: You know I would… any given night…

Casey: Then punish me for being such a BAD GIRL!!!

Jason: Any time… but not tonight…

Casey has a look of disappointment on her face as she suddenly stands up.

Casey: But…

Casey pauses as Jason gives himself a moment to stand up.

Jason: Casey… you have no idea how much I cherish you! You have given me a new lease on this business after I nearly gave up on it and seeing you take out Adrian Waters two weeks ago is something that I am always going to remember because you did something for me. You showed me how devoted you are to embracing the darkness! And while we’ve had a lot of fun together in such a short time… and I mean a LOT of fun together… there IS a task at hand…

Casey: Of course… the target… the object of our collective ire…

Jason: Yeeeeessss….

Jason points toward something that is out of camera view.

Jason: HER!!!!

The camera pans over, revealing a poster of Jessica Lasiewicz pinned against a wooden target.

Casey: JESSICA!!!!

Seeing the picture of her draws an angry glare!

Casey: The WORST part of this whole “PURITY” nonsense that she is trying to pervade upon Global Championship Wrestling when the fact of the matter is, she is anything BUT pure!!!! She is no different than a vampire with a soul… or a wolf in sheep’s clothing! The hatred I have for the girl… it pervases itself in so many different ways… and you know what the sickening thing is, love? She could easily be one of us!

Jason: Indeed…

Jason has an angry glare on his face.

Jason: All the destruction, the damage, the pain… all that she has inflicted upon her enemies make her a perfect fit for the Society of Vengeance! Yet, she upholds the virtues of purity by being exactly what she hates? She’s sick…

Casey: I abhor her not only because she could be one of us… not only because she’s been dishonest with herself… but because she has it all: the family, the fame, the accolades… even the world championships… all to her name and yet… I have yet to sniff a World Championship. The fact that she is only turning against her true nature makes things worse. Love, I know my mission…

Casey walks toward the target consisting of Jessica’s picture.

Casey: ...I need to do one of two things to her… I either fully immerse her in the dark side where she truly belongs… OR…

Jason: Or???

Casey: ...I destroy her!!!!

Jason smirks with evil intentions as Casey shoves over the target.

Casey: And tonight in this four way match… I strike first blood! I scorch the earth! And I am going to teach that bitch how to… embrace the darkness!!!!

Casey walks toward Jason and as soon as she gets near, he strokes a strand of her hair, showing a bit of affection.

Casey: And if I fail, maybe I do deserve a little spanking, don’t you think?

Casey winks as she walks by him.

Jason: Win-win… I like that!!!

Casey: Aren’t you such a lucky guy? Well… far luckier than what Jessica is going to be after tonight anyway! Time for me to scorch the earth…

Casey opens the door and walks out of the room, preparing herself for the fatal four way to come as the scene comes to an end.

Roderick: Joining me at this time... Frederick Freeman, Mike Michaels, Leviticus and Leviathan, collectively known as B. O. R. E.

The four members of B. O. R. E. walk up on either side of Roderick Osborn. Frederick and Mike on Rodericks left, and Leviticus and Leviathan on Rodericks right.

Roderick: Frederick, two weeks ago you declared that there would be a change in GCW... now that B. O. R. E. has been formed, what are your plans now?

Frederick: Our plans? Our plans are the same as they have always been, Mr. Osborn. I came here to bring Righteous Enlightenment to GCW. On my own, I admit, I have not succeeded. But now? Now that B. O. R. E. has been formed, the game, as they say, have been changed!

Leviticus: Like the good man Frederick here says, Righteous Enlightenment is the way of the future! B. O. R. E. is here to bring that future to the here and now! That's why Leviathan and I jumped aboard, we saw that wave and wanted to ride it!

Mike: Woooooo! That's right, baby! Ol' Simba saw the talent that Frederick has, and just knew that he was the man to lead GCW into the future, no, the here and now! Things have shifted here in GCW, Roddy, and B. O. R. E. is leading the charge!

Roderick: Be that as it may, tonight Frederick, you're involved in a fatal-fourway match with Casey Holiday, Britney Kayl and Jessica Lasiewicz. Your thoughts?

Frederick: I think it's an abomination, that I am subjected to having to face two psychopaths and a ditzy blonde! Is this Righteous? No, it is not... it is a desperate attempt by the GCW Authority to try and silence me! However, I will endure... and I will triumph over these three wenches! I am the True and Righteous Path of Justice, and by my hand, I will smite my enemies and bring this promotion into the light!

Mike: Yeah, baby! Woooooooo! Freddy's gonna smack around those three babes and then we're gonna go celebrate his win with a Righteous Victory Party!

Frederick: In close, Roderick, I will simply say this to all the wrestlers in GCW... either join B. O. R. E., or become our victim! Those are your only two options!

B. O. R. E. makes their exit, as we head to a commercial break.

(We cut backstage where we find the GCW International Champion Aubrianna Powers. The title belt is slung over her right shoulder and she looks ready for combat.)

Aubrianna: This is supposed to be a sport of warriors but it seems to me that we’ve done nothing but cultivate a culture of pansies and losers. Ever since I became GCW International Champion at the expense of Timothy Myers, he’s been whining to anyone and everyone who will listen about how I cheated him out of the title.

(She pats the title belt that is slung over her right shoulder.)

Aubrianna: This title was never meant for you. It always was destined to be mine. I merely sped the process along. And don’t call me a coward for utilizing a method anyone else would have utilized. Would a coward have offered to challenge you to a 60 Minute Iron Man Match at For Glory & Gold with the International Championship on the line? I’m no coward, Tim. Furthermore, I am a fighting champion. Last Livewire I defended against two opponents, this Livewire I’m defending against a creep-o loser named “Hell’s Reject” Alan Monroe, but there’s a catch…

(She points at the camera.)

Aubrianna: You, Timmy, are the special enforcer. Once again, the culture of pansies thinks that a special enforcer is needed. Why? So I won’t run away? Running is not in my plans, Myers, but I am glad you’ll be there to watch first hand what I do to Alan Monroe, because it’s a look into your future. What I do to Alan Monroe tonight is what I’ll do to you for sixty minutes at For Glory & Gold.

(She smirks.)

Aubrianna: Speaking of Alan, you think you deserve this shot? You’re lucky to be sharing the ring with me, you smelly pile of crap. Unless you haven’t figured it out, GCW Management, showing clear favoritism towards their boy Tim, wants you to soften me up ahead of the Iron Man Match at For Glory & Gold. They don’t think you’ll actually win. And guess what?

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: You won’t win. You are not in my league, Alan. Tonight I prove once again that I am exactly what I say I am; Simply The Best, The Sexiest of them All, and The Most Valuable Powers in all of GCW.

(The scene shifts.)

Backstage…

Dexter Russell approaches Isabella Harker…

Russell: “Isabella… a quick word.”

Harker stops, turning to face the interviewer.

Russell: “Why did you get involved in Kayla Jones’ match with Katherine Prescott?”

Harker pauses, laughing a bit.

Harker: “Are you serious? Did you see what was happening out there? Was I supposed to sit back and allow Apocalypse to do as they please? And why? Because of the faction’s history?”

She shakes her head.

Harker: “No… I don’t care about that. If Kayla Jones wanted to face Katherine Prescott straight-up, no Apocalypse, you wouldn’t have seen me. Kayla is good enough to face Katherine without using the rest of Apocalypse to tip the scales in her favour. So yeah, I stopped Apocalypse from interfering because it was the right thing to do. And if any one of them has a problem with that? Well, I’m not a hard woman to find.”

Harker continues on her path, entering the locker-rooms presumably to sit and wait for anyone who had a problem. The scene shifts.

Frederick Freeman vs. Casey Holiday vs. Brittany Kayl vs. Jessica Lasiewicz
[It starts off as a three on one as all three gang up on the stuck up Freeman. Casey, of course, is the first to betray the alliance, assaulting Kayl first and then Jessica second. From there Casey pairs off against Jessica and a recovering Freeman goes after Kayl. Casey retrieves a steel chair and blasts Jessica with it. She goes in the ring and blasts Kayl with it. She swings for the fences and takes out Freeman. Before Casey can try and pick up the win Freeman’s allies in B.O.R.E hit the ring. Casey swings the chair wildly, taking them out. By this time Jessica has recovered and begins brawling with Casey up the ramp. Meanwhile Kayl and Freeman both recover at the same time but Kayl strikes him with My Bitch! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

[Kayl celebrates in the ring but that isn’t the real story. Jessica and Casey continue to brawl up the ramp until they get to the top. Jessica attempts a pile driver on the ramp but Casey blocks it with a back body drop. Casey goes for a ddt but Jessica blocks it with a northern lights release suplex. Both ladies continue to trade punches until referees and officials rush in to break up the fight. The crowd boos loudly as chants of “LET THEM FIGHT” echo throughout the arena.]

James R. Knight: Who does Travis Vessey think he is?

James R. Knight is backstage at the arena in front of a camera. He is wearing his entrance attire, purple trunks with silver streaks, silver boots and a sleeveless chainmail shirt. Next to him is his girlfriend and valet Baby Lou in a tight dress and smiling her usual broad smile. There is a look of annoyance on James’ face.

JRK: They say that the clothes make the man. Travis Vessey is lucky then since he’s such a dapper fellow. Not much inside those expensive suits. Strip him of his clothing and he’s an insecure little boy.

JRK: Travis Vessey sits on a high horse called Moral and it’s a horse that reeks of the lowliest stable imaginable. I’ve offered him the chance to bring a kendo stick of his own when he faces me but he would have none of it. Fine, Buddy, but don’t go crying to the referee when you get a taste of Lady Candace.
You know I will talk to Francis Taylor about making our upcoming match at For Glory and Gold a Singapore Cane match. That would prove to everyone, once and for all who the better wrestler is. If that’s you, Travis, you win and you get the added bonus of beating the crap out of me. Which is fine, I can take that. Just don’t hide behind your sense of moral superiority and self entitlement. You’re just like me, Travis. You’re just a man. Nothing more, nothing less. Just stop it with the illusions and we can go back to the way things were. Before I kept humiliating you on live television every week. How does that sound, Travis? Good, no?

James turns to Baby Lou and slips an arm over her shoulder.

JRK: He’d be a fool not to accept that challenge, right, Baby?

Baby Lou: Sure, Honey.

The blonde bombshell valet now turns to the camera.

Baby Lou: Travis Vessey, my man is twice the man you are. He will beat you tonight, he will beat you at For Glory and Gold and he will beat you at any time.

JRK: Damn, it feels good to work for a company that actually lets you in the building, Baby Lou.

He kisses the Texan fashion model and then delivers a final statement.

JRK: Travis Vessey, if you are truly the better wrestler, prove it. You know where to find me.

He winks at the camera and the couple walk out of the shot.

(We cut backstage where we spot Dexter Russell standing with Alan Monroe.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is a man who, later on tonight, will face Aubrianna Powers for the GCW International Championship. Alan Monroe, thanking you for joining me.

Alan: My pleasure, ball and chain…

Dexter: Uh, excuse me?

Alan: Sorry. You are Aubrey’s boyfriend, right?

Dexter: Yes but I try not to talk about it when doing my job. Conflict of interest, maintaining a level of professionalism…

(Monroe pats him on the back.)

Alan: I get it! I’m just giving you a hard time, bro! Maybe it’ll get under her skin. Think it’ll get under her skin?

Dexter: Perhaps.

Alan: I hope so. So, did you have questions for me?

Dexter: Well, you’re facing a very cunning champion tonight but if you do win, you could really upset the roadmap heading into For Glory & Gold. What are your thoughts?

(He chuckles.)

Alan: Yeah, I do tend to upset the applecart a bit don’t I? That’s why I was kicked out of The House of Hell. I’m not entirely sure either General Manager wants me but I am here on Livewire anyway. Tonight I could beat Aubrey’s little fake ass and ruin her chance to defend the title at For Glory & Gold in the Iron Man Match. And that’s exactly what I plan to do, Dexter. I’m an agent of chaos and I’m bringing the chaos to Livewire and to Aubrey’s front door.

(The scene shifts.)

Livewire fades to the medical room where GCW Global Champion Jazmyn Rain is sitting on a trainer’s bed, wincing every few seconds. Her fiance Derek is using a pair of tweezers to pull out the last bit of stitches from her forehead that stem from the events of two weeks ago. The Global Champion is able to stick through this as this process is complete.

Derek: Let’s hope this isn’t like two weeks ago where I took them out… only to have to put new ones in…

Jazmyn: Yeah, I… don’t necessarily find that funny.

Derek: I wasn’t trying to be funny. I was just concerned for you, that’s all. That’s two Livewires in a row that Apocalypse has busted you up.

Jazmyn claws her fingernails into the bed, clearly taking this personal.

Jazmyn: I’d rather that doesn’t get mentioned.

Jazmyn sighs.

Jazmyn: Obviously, I’m good to go, right?

Derek: Well, considering you had back to back title defenses over in NGW Sunday and Monday, the former being against the whole damn division, I see no reason to hold you back from action. But still...be careful!

Jazmyn: Yeah… sure…

Jazmyn slides off the trainer’s bed and abruptly walks away, leaving Derek a bit perplexed about the attitude in which the Global Champion is treating the situation at hand. Jazmyn leaves the trainer’s room and turns to her right and it’s not too long afterward that she runs into GCW North American Champion Andrea Hernandez, who has been a huge help to her lately.

Andrea: Funny, I was just about to go in there to check in on you. Glad you’re okay.

Jazmyn: Thanks!

Andrea: Or… at least I think you are…

Andrea expresses a look of concern on her face.

Jazmyn: I’m fine, Andrea!

Andrea: Physically, you are. I don’t know about everything else. I know Angelica and Apocalypse have been a pain in the ass, but at the end of the day, WE won two weeks ago!

Jazmyn: But we sure didn’t look like it with their fucking post match assault and all? GOD, I HATE APOCALYPSE!

Andrea: Jaz… let’s not forget what we talked about two weeks ago…

Jazmyn: What we talked about two weeks ago don’t mean SHIT!!!!

Andrea’s eyes widen as she is completely taken aback by Jazmyn’s response.

Jazmyn: I tried to take the moral high ground on this, but NO! What has it gotten me? Being a fucking victim to TWO cowardly assaults! It’s become plainly obvious to me that with anything Apocalypse, I’ve got to be on a completely different level on this shit because the “Beautiful Nightmare” sure as hell wasn’t good enough to overcome Apocalypse and neither was the Guardian Angel!

Andrea: Jaz, don’t say that!

Jazmyn: I LOST my first Global title to them, goddamn it!

Andrea: So what? You sent Trenton packing! You got your revenge! You’re the most decorated Global Champion in Livewire history, there’s no reason why you should be taking this whole thing personal! I thought we had it all squared away when we discussed why hate doesn’t win you battles.

Jazmyn: Maybe I NEED to hate, Andrea! Maybe THAT’S what I need to do to fucking KILL Apocalypse and I swear to fucking GOD I am going to KILL IT! TONIGHT, Apocalypse fucking DIES!!!!

Andrea: But…

Jazmyn: But NOTHING! Yes, we had it squared away, but that was before they assaulted me AGAIN two weeks ago! As the GCW Global Champion, you’ve got to look at the big picture and you’ve got to do EVERYTHING it takes, even if that means injuring someone else…

Andrea: That’s not true!!!

Jazmyn: How would you know, huh? How many world championships have YOU ever won, Andrea?

Andrea winces some, not liking the question.

Jazmyn: You’ve never won one. You wouldn’t know what it’s like to do whatever it takes to be a world champion, to stay a world champion, to keep the title out of the wrong hands and unless you win one someday, you will never know! As far as I know, if Angelica’s career ends, I don’t fucking care! Cut off the head, the body dies! That is what I’m doing to Apocalypse tonight! So back off, Andrea! I know what I’m doing!

Andrea has a delayed response, stunned by Jazmyn’s sudden anger and hatred that she just exhibited. She lets out an angry sigh as she lets Jazmyn go through. Andrea shakes her head, clearly disagreeing with Jazmyn’s ideology going into her match later, as the scene cuts out.

Brittany Lohan & James R. Knight vs. Travis Vessey & Queen Mamba
[Lohan doesn’t work well with others, and Knight was no exception to this rule. Knight tagged himself in various occasions when Lohan had things well in hand. Lohan turned the tables, tagging herself in when Knight and Vessey were going at it. Lohan tagged herself in again so she could go after Mamba. Lohan and Mamba fought inside the ring and Vessey and Knight outside the ring. Lohan then tagged Knight into the ring against his will. Mamba, who is still legal, wanted to finish things with Lohan but Lohan shook her head, saying not tonight. Mamba tagged out to Vessey and proceeded to chase after Brittany, the two of them brawled to the back. Vessey comes in but Knight out of nowhere drills Vessey with Lady Candace of Cane, drawing the disqualification.]
WINNER by DQ: Travis Vessey & Queen Mamba

(We cut backstage where Jessica Lasiewicz is slouched over on a chair, recovering from the brawl earlier with Casey Holiday. She hears footsteps approaching. She looks up in time to see Coach approaching her.)

Coach: Rough night, Jessica?

Jessica: Get away from me, Coach. I don’t need your garbage right now.

Coach: I come in peace, Jessica.

(Coach sits down next to Jessica, who just rolls her eyes.)

Jessica: So you say…

Coach: I know there are still bad memories.

Jessica: That’s putting it mildly. I was forced to be Neil Newman’s personal cheerleader and then he hired YOU to make sure I did a good job. In essence, you were his slave driver. So I apologize if I am not feeling up to being cordial with my former slave driver.

(The woman sighs and shakes her head.)

Coach: I gravitated towards Mr. Newman because he and I had a similar vision, or at least I thought we had a similar vision. Turns out he just wanted to fulfill a childhood fantasy. I want to fulfill a reality that will make this business a better place. It is a vision that I know you share as well, Jessica. I have heard it when you speak your words to the unwashed and uneducated masses each and every Livewire. There are those who think they know what Purity is all about. They are fake, they are pretenders. You know what purity is all about, Jessica. I can see it in your eyes. Trust me, I’m here to help. With me by your side, with my Blood Knights watching your back, what happened at the hands of Casey Holiday will not happen again.

Jessica: …no. I do not need to sell my soul to the likes of you in order to weather this storm. I will fight this battle on my own.

(Jessica glares angrily at Coach.)

Jessica: Brittany Kayl says I’m a Queen of Darkness…Casey Holiday thinks I’m hypocrite…and now you, you are here tempting me to become a monster. I’m not a monster and no Queen. I’m just Jessica Lasiewicz, I am The Archangel of Purity, and I will purify GCW of the likes of Casey Holiday, but I will do it by myself.

Coach: Very well.

(She stands up.)

Coach: I do admire that energy and gumption you have, Jessica. That’s why I want you on our side. Just understand this, a revolution is coming, with or without you.

(Coach turns and walks off.)

The door to Livewire GM, Francis Taylor, door opens... and out steps Glory Braddock and her husband, Kurt Logan. The two walk, hand in hand, towards the exit... but before they can leave, Dexter Russel catches up to them.

Dexter: Excuse me, Glory, Kurt... we just saw you leaving Francis Taylors office. Could you tell us what that was about?

Glory: Of course, Dexter. You already know I have a contract that allows me to appear on both Livewire and Shotgun. However... well, you tell him love...

Kurt: Sure thing, babe. We're actually here, because I just got done signing a new contract to return to GCW as a member of the Livewire brand!

Dexter: That's big news! With Glory able to be on both shows, is it possible we could see you two team up to go after the tag-team titles?

Kurt: You never know, maybe someday... but for now, Glory and I want to focus on our singles careers.

Dexter: Well, thank you for your time, and welcome back, Kurt!

Kurt: Thanks, Dex.

Kurt and Glory head to the exit, their business done for today. We head back to ringside.

GCW North American Champion Andrea Hernandez is sitting in the locker room with her championship next to her being moments away from defending her title against Anastasia Jones.

Andrea: I can’t believe her… seriously…

Andrea is clearly still perturbed by her earlier conversation with Jazmyn Rain.

Andrea: Everything I’ve done for her… especially lately with Apocalypse… when I defended her against the Soviet Gingers, the times I’ve saved her skin whenever they’ve busted her open, and two weeks ago when I scored TWO eliminations in that four on four! Here I thought my word meant something when I told her not to pursue this with hate…

Andrea shakes her head again.

Andrea: Whatever. I’ve got my own title to defend! I’ll show her! I don’t need to fight with hatred in order to be a true champion!

Andrea stands up with the championship as she begins to make her way toward the door, but suddenly, she spots the television monitor if only for the very peculiar reason that the monitor happens to have her name on it. Andrea walks up to the television monitor, picking up a nearby remote that was so “coincidentally” put there. She presses a button and her name changes to something that says “Remember…”

Andrea: Remember? Remember what? Oh god, it’s some sort of slideshow…

Andrea presses the button and the first slide is of her taking part of Utopia’s assault on Jazmyn when Clarissa Vega eventually tased her during the last on-screen episode that Jazmyn Rain ever had…

Andrea: What is this???

Andrea clicks to the next slide, showing herself and Chelsea LeClair as part of Sedona Sky beating down Jazmyn during her big war with Myra in the summer of 2016.

Andrea: Why am I seeing this?

The next slide reveals Andrea and Chelsea helping Myra Lynwood after she beat Jazmyn in the seven stages of hell match. Then the next slide reveals Sedona Sky beating High Voltage for the tag team championships. The next slide is a text slide…

Andrea: “They are not your friends…”

Andrea clicks through the next few slides… showing her being on the wrong end of beatings from the likes of Chelsea, Myra Lynwood, Jenni Anderson and Fury, then a whole side of a collage of her run in UWA’s cruiserweight division where she was on the wrong end of things constantly.

Andrea: “See a pattern?”

Andrea rolls her eyes at that text slide as she goes to another one.

Andrea: “Where were your friends during ANY of those struggles?”

Andrea gets to the next slide.

Andrea: “Join Apocalypse… Karina. XOXO”

Andrea superkicks the television monitor, shattering it and sending it crashing to the floor.

Andrea: They’re SO desperate… and yet…

Andrea thinks about what she’s just seen, on top of the argument she had with Jazmyn earlier in the night.

Andrea: They aren’t wrong when they mentioned that I had to deal with my obstacles along the way all on my own. What a completely desperate attempt for them to turn me against my friends. I’ll remember that when one or both of those Soviet Gingers are spending the night in the surgical ward!!! I don’t have time for this nonsense! I’m going to defend this title and show them that I don’t need them to be successful!

Andrea walks out of the room, showing no cause for care about the television she just broke. She draws some heavy cheers from the fans as the scene cuts.

GCW International Championship
Special Enforcer: Timothy Myers
Aubrianna Powers (champion) vs. Alan Monroe

[Monroe’s unorthodox style took Aubrianna by surprise and had her in danger throughout the early portion and half of the middle portion of the match. Myers enjoyed watching Aubrianna squirm. Powers took advantage of a mistake made by Alan and she proceeded to take over with a vicious striking attack. She connected with a Dragon-Rana for a cover and a near fall. She went for the 450 splash and connected for a cover and a near fall. She went for black mass, the first part of The Powers That Be, but Monroe ducked it and countered with Rejection. Powers landed too close to the ropes and wisely rolled out of the ring. Myers begins to stalk Powers. Alan Monroe goes outside. Powers and Myers begin to argue back and forth. Whatever was said, it was enough to cause Myers to lose his temper and goes for a Flatline but Aubrianna moves out of the way just in time and Myers accidentally spears Monroe through the barricade! Powers takes full advantage, throwing Monroe back into the ring. She locks in The Ties That Bind. Alan taps out.]
WINNER and STILL GCW International Champion: Aubrianna Powers

[Myers has made his way back to his feet by this time and stares a hole through Powers. She encourages him to get in the ring. He does enter the ring and the two immediately begin to brawl. Referees and officials rush in to break up the fight.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Marie Annabelle Jones and her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams, the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions.)

Marie: Kimberly and I never expected things to get an easier when we became the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions at Resurrection. We never did this for the glitz or the glamour or the money. We did this because we are competitors and we always strive to be tested against the absolute best.

Kimberly: I don’t know, I may have done it partially for the money. I always did want a Rolls Royce.

(Jones rolls her eyes.)

Marie: We are fighting champions; we want and expect anyone who thinks they have what it takes to beat us for these belts to step up to the plate and give it their best shot.

Kim: That’s a Pat Benatar line, sis.

(Jones rolls her eyes.)

Marie: On Shotgun, we were facing two of the best singles champions, Nate Lawson and Darian Andrews, when that was ruined by two groups who think they have what it takes to take us down; The Golden Couple and The McBride Corporation.

Kim: Boys and girls, you can bring it on anytime you want. You want a fight, we’ll fight. If you want to get down and dirty, I’ll bloody you, I’ll leave you in a quivering heap. But there’s no way in hell you’re taking these belts from us.

Marie: That’s right, Kim, and it’s the same situation here on Livewire. Everyone wants what we have. In the case of the Sloane Sisters, they know that they cannot beat us for what we have, so instead of challenging us, which is the honorable thing to do, they make up their own titles. That’s fine, because Kim and I have a message for them. Right, Kim?

(Williams nods her head.)

Kim: That’s right, we heard what you had to say on the twitter machine, little girls. You think you can take these belts from us? We’re laying down the challenge; the pair of you against the pair of us at For Glory & Gold for the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship. Put your money where your mouth is.

Marie: You can watch what we’re capable of later on tonight, because as I said, there are many teams who want what we have, including Revelations, The Sex Nachos, and Blood Rose. And we have no problem giving them all a title shot. Here tonight, Twin Magic will be the last team standing and we will walk out STILL the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions.

Backstage in the medic's office, GCW World Champion Brooklyn Smith sits on the table while Derek, a GCW doctor who just so happens to be the fiance to Jazmyn Rain, Brook's best friend, looks into her eyes with a flashlight. This is the first time Brooklyn has appeared on Livewire since announcing her intentions to challenge for the World Championship, a Shotgun specific title. The crowd cheer her.

Brooklyn: "Well?"

Derek: "No signs of the concussion. When was your last headache?"

Brooklyn: "Wednesday."

Derek: "Dizziness?"

Smith shakes her head.

Brooklyn: "Not since Tuesday."

Derek: "How are you sleeping?"

Brook sighs.

Brooklyn: "Same as usual. Seriously Derek, I'm fine!"

Derek: "You do appear to be concussion free."

Brooklyn: "Great! So, am I cleared to wrestle next week? I mean, if I'm concussion free...?"

Derek is quiet for several beats, considering the question.

Derek: "I would feel better if you sat out the next Shotgun, to be on the safe side. Concussions, even mild ones, can resurface if not given enough time."

Brook's face falls and she hops down off the table.

Brooklyn: "Seriously Derek? Why? I'm in great shape. You don't need to treat me like I'm fragile just because of our friendship and my friendship with Jaz!"

Derek: "I do admit, I may be a little more cautious with you...but only partially because of our friendship. You are also the World Champion. I'm sure the front office doesn't want to see you on the shelf long term."

Brooklyn: "They also want to see their World Champion on the card...it's how they put butts in the seats and get viewers. I was already told that if I were cleared, I'd probably be added to the card...possibly to face Chantelle. They are really banking on me here Derek! I don't want to let them down...and I don't want to here any bullshit from Chantelle or Janice or Kendra or...anyone. I'm a fighting champion Derek...so if there is no concussion, let me wrestle!"

Derek doesn't look completely convinced and he nervously bites at his lower lip while he thinks. Then, the fans start up a chant that doesn't help matters.

Crowd: "CLEAR HER! CLEAR HER! CLEAR HER!"

Obviously frustrated and defeated, Derek throws his hands in the air.

Derek: "Fine. I will sign the paperwork to clear you to wrestle. I'm not thrilled about it, but you are concussion free."

Brook claps her hands then hugs Derek briefly.

Brooklyn: "Thank you! You made the right choice, trust me! I'm going to go find Jazzy now. See you later!"

An excited Brooklyn leaves the office, leaving Derek behind as the scene shifts.

(The scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage to the office of GCW Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor. She is doing paperwork at her desk when the door swings wildly open. Kayla Jones comes barging in, followed by Francis Taylor’s brother, the director of security Matthew Taylor.)

Kayla: Francis! We need to talk!

(She puts her paperwork and pen down and looks up at Kayla and then at Matthew.)

Francis: You’re not very good at keeping people out of my office.

Matthew: My apologies, sister.

Kayla: Hey! Attention over here!

(Jones pounds on the desk.)

Kayla: Did you see what happened with Harker?!

Francis: I did.

Kayla: What are you going to do about it?

Francis: I think you and Ms. Harker have some unresolved issues.

Kayla: That’s an understatement! She cost me the match!

(Taylor nods her head.)

Francis: That’s debatable. But knowing Ms. Harker, I think she would love to test herself against a GCW Original and former World Champion. So it makes perfect sense to have you two settle your issues in the ring at For Glory & Gold. Does that sound reasonable?

(Jones smirks.)

Kayla: Perfect. I’ll kick her teeth down her throat.

(Kayla turns and walks off.)

GCW North American Championship
Andrea Hernandez (champion) vs. Anastasia Ivanova

[Andrea’s high risk, high reward offense keeps Anastasia off balance throughout most of the match. A timely distraction from Karina allows Anastasia to take over. Anastasia uses a more technical, submission based style, slowing the match down as she works over the arms and shoulders of Andrea. Hernandez fights back into it and goes for The Phoenix Splash but misses! Ivanova with The Red Scare and a cover…1…2…3NO! Andrea manages to kick out! Ivanova locks in The Crimson Horror! Andrea manages to reach the ropes. Ivanova goes for another Red Scare but Andrea fights out of it and strikes her with a busaiku knee followed by a tilt a whirl head scissors. Andrea with Sky High and a cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL North American Champion: Andrea Hernandez

[Karina leaps into the ring and attacks Andrea from behind. Karina with the Ravishing Red Drop. Anastasia gets up and drills her with another Red Scare. The Soviets continue putting the boots to Andrea for a few more seconds until referees and officials finally pull them off.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Samuel Price standing next to Angelica Jones.)

Price: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Samuel Price and later on tonight in our main event we get to witness a dream match that many thought would never happen; Jazmyn Rain against Angelica Jones. But there is a caveat, if Jones wins she gets a Global Championship match at For Glory & Gold, but if she loses then she cannot receive another title shot for an entire year. My guest at this time is a participant in that match, Angelica Jones.

(Jones chuckles.)

Angel: Your pleasure, Sam. I’m sure you think I’m behind the eight ball, don’t you? I’m sure you think I’m like a wounded animal backed into a corner, right?

Price: Some would say that.

Angel: Well they’re right. I am behind the eight ball. I am like a wounded animal backed into a corner. But you know what they say about a wounded animal backed into a corner? They come out fighting like never before. You see, Price, I’m in a situation where I am FORCED to perform at my very best. Nothing but my best will do because only at my very best can I defeat Jazmyn Rain.

(Jones smirks.)

Angel: It’s not arrogance speaking when I tell the world that I can and will beat Jazmyn Rain. It’s fact. When I am at my best, when I operate at the top of my game, no one can beat me. Not even Jazmyn Rain. But I cannot afford to be anything but the best here tonight otherwise it’s not going to happen and I’ll be out of the hunt for an entire year.

(She looks at Price.)

Angel: You’d like that, wouldn’t you? You and GCW and Jazmyn Rain would love for Apocalypse to go away for an entire year, wouldn’t you?

Price: It’s not my place to say.

Angel: You don’t have to say it, I see it in your eyes. But unfortunately for you and Jazmyn Rain it isn’t going to happen and Apocalypse is not going away. When the pressure is on I always perform at my best, at the top of my game. Tonight, Jazmyn Rain will get a taste of The Golden Goddess. Tonight Jazmyn Rain will finally understand that her days as GCW Global Champion are coming to an end.

(She walks off as the scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage where we find Aubrianna Powers, she has a scowl on her face despite the fact that she did retain her GCW International Championship here tonight. Next to her is Roderick Osborn.)

Osborn: I’m here with Aubrianna Powers, the woman who successfully retained her GCW International Championship tonight against Alan Monroe. But I was told you weren’t happy about tonight?

Aubrianna: Of course I wasn’t happy, Osborn. Did you see what that maniac tried to do to me out there? He tried to spear me through the barricade! And he DID spear poor Alex Monroe through the barricade!

Osborn: Uh, it’s Alan…

Aubrianna: Whatever. Point is that Timothy Myers has an anger control issue. Plus you have Brittany Kayl constantly threatening me left and right. I realized that I had to make a life altering decision. It’s something I have been thinking about for a long time, Osborn, but until now I hadn’t pulled the trigger.

Osborn: What did you do?

(Powers smirks.)

Aubrianna: I have a bodyguard.

(A massive man, built like a tank, nearly seven feet tall, steps into the scene next to Aubrianna.)

Aubrianna: Roderick Osborn and the rest of you little people in GCW, meet Tiny!

Tiny: TINY LOVE PEOPLE!

Aubrianna: Some of you may remember Tiny as part of the “security detail” in the old GDW. That’s how Tiny and I got hooked up. He knows my brother Steve and so Steve convinced him to work for me.

Tiny: TINY CRUSH MEAN PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HURT PINK HAIR GIRL!

(Powers rolls her eyes.)

Osborn: His name is….Tiny?

Aubrianna: Yes, and the best part is that he gets paid in candy.

(She hands Tiny a chocolate bar.)

Tiny: TINY LOVE CANDY!

Aubrianna: See you around, losers. Come on, Tiny.

(The scene shifts.)

Moments before the main event, Jazmyn Rain is seated, gathering her final thoughts before her match against Angelica Jones. She’s clearly feeling a lot of frustration, as evidenced by her conversation with Derek and subsequently Andrea earlier in the night.

Voice: I’ve been looking all over for you.

Jazmyn’s eyes widen at the surprise appearance of Brooklyn Smith, who had been cleared earlier in the night by Derek. Jazmyn stands up, not knowing what to think.

Jazmyn: Oh… right. I heard you got cleared.

Brooklyn: Yep! I sure did.

Jazmyn: Look, that’s great and all Brook, but I’ve got so much on my plate right now. I would love to talk. Really. It’s just… I need to go…

Jazmyn tries to brush by Brooklyn, but the GCW World Champion isn’t having it.

Brooklyn: What has gotten into you today?

Jazmyn: What do you mean?

Brooklyn: You know what I mean! I saw that talk you had with Andrea earlier and under no circumstances did you have any right to talk to her like that. I know that Apocalypse is annoying and you never had a great history with them, but this shouldn’t be about avenging a title loss that happened more than two years ago, or silencing people that aren’t even part of GCW anymore.

Jazmyn: Brook, listen… I try! You know I do!

Brooklyn: I sure do! But this isn’t the way to do this…

Jazmyn: Than what is? Being the victim of a group assault again and again? Letting this hatred consume me again? Continuing to take the highest road that you can even though it’s not working?

Brooklyn sighs.

Brooklyn: It IS working! You’re the one with the title, aren’t you? And you’re just going to let them suck every ounce of happiness out of you until you lose the title?

Jazmyn: ...they almost ran me out of GCW when the smoke cleared on that… hell, the night I lost my first Global title I was THIS close to relapsing! Can you sense it? THIS close! That could have been very dangerous! How could I not take this seriously knowing what they’ve done to me before? How could I NOT hate them after everything?

This goes beyond wrestling for me. This is very much personal! No, I am not going to let them take my happiness away from me and I damn sure am not going to lose another Global title to those bastards. I am going to do all I can to make sure Apocalypse is in permanent purgatory… no pun intended.

Brooklyn doesn’t respond right away, thinking about some of the stuff that Jazmyn just said to her.

Brooklyn: I understand, believe me I do. But you don’t have to prove anything to Angelica or to anyone, you know that. Look, I didn’t come here to fight or to have an intense conversation about this. I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to be okay for next week when I defend my title on Shotgun.

Jazmyn: Right…

Brooklyn bringing the conversation back to her own clearance allows Jazmyn to calm down.

Jazmyn: I’m glad you’re okay and look, I would love to chat but they need me out there for the main event. I’m going to do what I’ve got to do, period, to put Apocalypse away for good!

Brooklyn: Good luck!

The two exchange a hug and Jazmyn begins to walk away.

Brooklyn: Oh and Jaz?

Jazmyn pauses.

Jazmyn: Yeah?

Brooklyn: Be careful…

Jazmyn: Same to you… all things considered…

Jazmyn at this point makes her departure knowing very well that the main event is mere minutes away!

Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship
Ultimate Elimination Match
Twin Magic (champions) vs. Blood Rose vs. Revelations vs. Sex Nachos

FIRST ELIMINATION: Leviticus was taken out. Then all other teams hit their double team moves on the much larger Leviathan to eliminate him.
SECOND ELIMINATION: Crystal Swift was taken out by Adam Craig after a jackknife power bomb.
THIRD ELIMINATION: Leviticus was eliminated after Marie Jones dropped him with Ave Maria, thus eliminating Revelations completely.
FOURTH ELIMINATION: Richard Dix was eliminated by Saul Ramsey after he dropped Dix with The Blood Curse, thus eliminating The Sex Nachos completely.
FIFTH ELIMINATION: Saul Ramsey was eliminated next after Kimberly hit him with Shadowblade.
SIXTH ELIMINATION: Kimberly hit Shadowblade on Craig and then Marie dropped him with Ave Maria to pin and eliminate Craig, thus eliminating Blood Rose completely.
WINNERS and STILL Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions: Twin Magic

[Leviticus and Leviathan, part of B.O.R.E, return to the ring and attack Marie and Kim. This draws out Richard Dix and Crystal Swift. Finally Saul and Adam return to the ring. Craig big boots Leviathan, sending him out of the ring. Saul with the Blood Curse to Crystal. Craig with a jackknife power bomb to Richard. Saul with The Blood Curse to Leviticus. Saul and Adam with Heaven Sent, Hell Bent to Kimberly followed by Tribulations to Marie. Saul and Adam make their exit. As they do “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus plays. Amber and Whitney begin to stroll down to the ring. They stop and wave playfully at Saul and Adam. Saul and Adam want to fight but Coach tells them to ignore the Sloane girls and go to the back. Amber and Whitney then enter the ring just as Marie and Kim get back up. An Air-Bel-Air to Kim! An Air-Bel-Air to Marie! They cover each sister and Kellen Jeffries makes a count…1…2…3! Amber and Whitney dance around the ring as if they just won the titles.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Francis Taylor, the Livewire General Manager, alongside her brother Matthew Taylor. They are discussing the night’s proceedings.)

Francis: We’ve had quite an eventful night tonight, wouldn’t you say?

Matthew: That’s an understatement. What do you think about James Knight’s little suggestion?

Francis: A Singapore Cane Match is something I can get behind. It’ll make for good ratings and besides, I’ve never known Travis Vessey to back down from a challenge before. I doubt he’ll mind.

(Matthew nods his head.)

Matthew: What of Jessica and Casey?

Francis: Easy solution, dear brother. They are both violent individuals, even the so-called pure archangel; so we should allow them to exorcise those violent tendencies in a match at For Glory & Gold.

Matthew: Your tag team division is shaping up quite well.

Francis: Indeed. It looks like a tag title match may be in the making, assuming Whitney and Amber accept. I even have a four way tag team match in mind involving the others on our roster.

(He arches his brow.)

Matthew: Four? We have Blood Rose, Revelations, and Sex Nachos. Who is the fourth?

Francis: You’ll see.

(The scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage as Coach leads Saul Ramsey, his sister Aurora Ramsey, and Adam Craig through the backstage area.)

Saul: I wish you would have allowed us the opportunity to teach those miscreants a lesson, Coach.

(Craig chuckles.)

Adam: I thought you were all big on chivalry and that crap and wouldn’t hit a girl?

Saul: In this case I would most certainly make an exception.

Coach: Now, now, boys, my revolution is not a return to the dark ages as some believe. Women are most certainly capable of competing with men on their own turf. But tonight is not the night nor is this the place to be messing with the likes of the Sloane girls. What you want is the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship. What The Sloane Sisters have is a joke. Twin Magic are the champions and until The Sloanes dethrone them, then your focus should be on Twin Magic.

“Maybe your focus should be somewhere else.”

(The foursome stop and turn to spot two newcomers to GCW; Dustin Adams and SCW Adrenaline Champion Andrew Raynes.)

Andrew: Yeah, your focus should be on somewhere else, on a real threat. Like us.

Coach: I see. You are the new hires that GCW has been hinting in their not-so-subtle fashion in recent weeks. Did you enjoy watching what my Blood Knights did out there? Did you take notes on the complete and utter domination of three other tag teams, including the champions themselves?

Andrew: What I saw was your BOYS getting their ass beat by Jones and Williams. What I saw was your BOYS taking advantage of chaos and taking out Jones and Williams when they were at their weakest. What I saw was your BOYS getting punked out by The Sloane Sisters.

(Saul and Craig want to go after Raynes and Adams but Coach again holds them back.)

Coach: You THINK you know what you saw. What you saw was the beginning of a revolution.

Andrew: Lady, the revolution is standing right here in front of you…The Brotherhood of Sith…and anytime you want a real fight, come and let us know.

(Raynes and Adams walk off. The scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage to the ready area. Angelica Jones is pacing the floor, just about ready to go to the ring to face Jazmyn Rain. With her is her sister Kayla Jones, as well as Anastasia and Karina, collectively known as Apocalypse.)

Kayla: Tonight is do or die, sis. You win you get your title shot at For Glory & Gold but if you lose…

(Her voice fades. Angelica simply nods her head.)

Angel: Yeah, I know. If I lose, I’m done for a year. And that brings me to an important point.

(She stops pacing and looks at all three of her Apocalypse stablemates.)

Angel: Tonight, I want all three of you to stay back here.

Anastasia: Are you sure, sestra?

Angel: Positive. This is MY legacy on the line, against someone who thinks she can kill my legacy, against someone who thinks she can kill Apocalypse. And all of those leeches out there, all of those idiot fans, they believe in her. Despite everything I’ve given to this industry, the fans still turn on me in favor of her.

(Jones shakes her head.)

Angel: Tonight, I’m going to prove to Jazmyn, to the fans, and to anyone else who doubts me that I am STILL The Golden Goddess and that the path to the Global Championship will always go through me. I am a thirteen time Global Champion, damn it, and I won all of those titles BY MYSELF! So I am going to go out there tonight and beat Jazmyn Rain…BY MYSELF!

Kayla: Alright, sis. But we’ll be back here watching and we’ll be ready. You know, just in case.

Angel: Fine, but it won’t be necessary. I have things well in hand.

(She turns and walks off.)

Main Event
#1 Contender's Match
Jazmyn Rain vs. Angelica Jones

[The action is fast and furious early on as both women, thinking the same thing, go for a fast paced striking attack. Jazmyn starts to gain a slight edge after a tilt a whirl head scissors and a float over ddt. Angelica rolls to the outside to stop her momentum. Jazmyn goes for a suicide dive plancha but Angelica moves out of the way and Jazmyn hits nothing but the outside! Angelica sets up the steps and delivers a side slam on Jazmyn on the steel steps. Angelica rolls Jazmyn back in the ring and locks in a bow and arrow submission. Angelica with a Divine Impact onto Jazmyn’s lower back. Angelica with a back breaker. Angelica goes to lock in the Angel’s Arch but Jazmyn uses her leg stretch to kick free. Jazmyn with a Rain Drop! Jazmyn goes for the Rain Splash but Angelica moves out of the way! Angelica with a pele kick and then a bulldog takedown. Angelica goes for the Divine Impact but Jazmyn gets her knees up! Jazmyn with an arm bar takedown. Jazmyn with an arm drag into an arm bar. Jazmyn transitions into a hammerlock. Jazmyn with a hammerlock suplex. Jazmyn locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Jazmyn with a shoulder breaker. Jazmyn applies an arm bar. Jazmyn locks in Angel Wings. Unfortunately for Jazmyn Angelica was too close to the ropes and she didn’t have far to go to reach them. Jazmyn goes out to the top rope. Jazmyn connects with a top rope cross body block for a cover and a near fall! Jazmyn goes for another Rain Drop but Angelica counters into the Angel’s Arch! Jazmyn fights to get to the ropes but Angelica drags her back out to the center and cinches it in tighter! Jazmyn fights back to the ropes and reaches them again. Angelica pulls Jazmyn up and goes for the Hot Shot but Jazmyn back drops her over the top and to the outside. Jazmyn with a corkscrew plancha over the top onto Angelica! Jazmyn pulls her up and goes for a whip but she reverses, sending Jazmyn face first into the steel ring post. Angelica rolls Jazmyn back into the ring. Angelica goes for Resurrection but Jazmyn counters into a sit out power bomb for a cover and a near fall! Jazmyn pulls her up and drops her with The Hot Shot! A cover and another near fall! Jazmyn with the Rain Drop! She is winded and slower after a long, grueling match but makes her way outside to set up The Rain Splash. Angelica starts to recover. Jazmyn springboards anyway but Angelica catches her out of nowhere with a superkick akin to the Kaylan Wind Kick of her sister that sends her flying to the outside. Angelica goes out after her. She sets her up on the Spanish Announce table, going for the Hot Shot, but Jazmyn counters with a back drop onto the Cajun French Announce Table, but the table did not give way! Jazmyn heads back into the ring. The referee starts to count but Jazmyn stops him, saying she wants to win this one by pin fall and end Angelica for good. She springboards off the top and goes for The Rain Splash onto Jones who was lying on the table but Jones moved out of the way and Jazmyn crashes and burns through the Cajun French Announce Table. Mon Dieu! The referee begins his count…1…2…3…Angelica starts to move towards the ring…4…5…6…Angelica pulls herself up to the ring apron, Jazmyn Rain starts to move away from the rubble…7…Angelica gets into the ring, Jazmyn moves to the ring apron…8…Jazmyn pulls herself up…9…Jazmyn just barely beats the ten count, but Angelica immediately covers…1…2…3NO! Jazmyn gets a shoulder up at the very last second! Angelica is enraged and starts shouting at Jazmyn “STAY DOWN! JUST STAY DOWN, JAZMYN!” Jazmyn sits up and shakes her head…Angelica slaps her…”IT’S OVER! STAY DOWN!”…Jazmyn spits in her face which draws a huge roar from the audience! Angelica takes Jazmyn and drills her with The Hot Shot! A cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Angelica Jones

[Immediately Angelica collapses from the fatigue of the grueling match, lying right next to Jazmyn. Kayla, Karina, and Anastasia hit the ring next to a chorus of boos. Karina and Anastasia taunt Jazmyn but Kayla tells them not to attack. Their mission tonight was accomplished. Karina and Anastasia help Angelica to her feet, with one arm over Karina’s shoulder and the other arm over Anastasia’s. They follow Kayla and walk Angelica to the back, celebrating as they go.]