Livewire 7.19: All Hallow's Eve

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 7.19: All Hallow's Eve

Post by admin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Livewire - October 27, 2018 (Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Canadian Strong Style Rules
Karina Lysenko vs. Jonathan Scarborough

[The match is being refereed by official Canadian Strong Style referee Damian Angelique Trudeau the 3rd. Before the match begins Damian Angelique announces that per Canadian Strong Style rules, to ensure a just and fair match, Karina’s friend Anastasia Ivanova must be locked up in a “Canadian Straitjacket”, which is just a straitjacket with the maple leaf insignia. Karina and Anastasia protest but Anastasia eventually gives in. The match begins and it’s a back and forth battle. Karina gains an edge and sets up for the Ravishing Red Drop but Damian Angelique immediately announces that the Ravishing Red Drop is banned under Canadian Strong Style rules. Karina starts to argue about the ruling, allowing Scarborough to recover. He drills Karina with three Canadian Suplexes in a row and a Canadian backbreaker. He locks in the Catch 22. Karina gets to the ropes to break the hold. Damian Angelique announces that grabbing the ropes while in a submission move is the same thing as tapping out under Canadian Strong Style Rules so he calls for the bell.]
WINNER via Canadian Submission: Jonathan Scarborough

"I told you! I told you he couldn't be trusted!"

Katherine Prescott exhales and rolls her eyes... her brother, Kurt Logan, has been going on and on about one Randall Williams for the past fifteen minutes, and it was getting more than a bit tiring.

Katherine: Yes, Kurt, you 'told me'... over and over and over! You can give it a rest, now!

Kurt: Well, I was right, wasn't I!? Williams is a snake, he can't be trusted! I can't help but be worried about your tag-match, tonight! I just know he's going to try something!

Katherine would be a liar, if she said she wasn't cautious about the tag-match tonight. Jessica Lasiewicz has proven herself to be a raving loon, albeit a dangerous one, and Randall... yeah, she's disappointed with his actions, but her partner, Jeff Alexander, has a bigger grudge against Randall.

Kurt: I'll say it now, if he tries anything towards you, I will destroy him!

Katherine: You need to focus on James R. Knight, tonight, bro... not my match. Knight's too good for you not to be completely focused on. I'll deal with Randall, you deal with Knight.

Kurt: I can't help it, Kat!

Katherine: Yes, you can! Bro, you're letting Randall get space in your head, and he keeps taking more and more!

Kurt: I...

Just then, Glory Braddock enters the locker-room.

Glory: Hey, you two. I heard Kurt shouting from the hallway. What's going on?

Katherine: Two words... Randall Williams.

Glory frowns.

Glory: I see... Kat, could you give us a minute, please?

Katherine: Sure. I gotta get ready for my match, anyways.

Katherine takes her leave, and Glory turns to Kurt, an annoyed look on her face.

Glory: I thought we talked about this.

Kurt: We did...

Glory sighs.

Glory: Sweety, you can't get obsessed with Randall. I know you're worried...

Kurt: I'm not worried, I'm pissed!

Glory: You're worried. You're worried that Randall is going to try and insert himself between us, take your family away. I'm telling you, that will NEVER happen! I loved Randall once, but that's in the past! You're the man I love! You're the man the kids love! No one and nothing is going to take us away from you! I'll admit, I'm disappointed in Randall... but I do truly believe there's a good man there! I hope he'll go back to being that good man... but it still doesn't change the fact that the kids and I are going NOWHERE!

Kurt: I just...

Glory embraces Kurt.

Glory: Kurt... trust me.

Kurt sighs.

Kurt: I do trust you, babe... more than anyone. Alright, I'll try and tone it down about him.

Glory: Thank you, love.

The two share another embrace, as we go back to ringside.

(Backstage we spot Adam Craig, Saul and Aurora Ramsey, all gathered in a room together. Sorinah Florescu, otherwise known as Coach, stands at the front of the room.)

Sorinah: My fellow warriors of tradition, of rightness, of purity, bow before your goddess of purity and enlightenment…

(Jessica Lasiewicz suddenly enters the room. Everyone, including Sorinah, bows to one knee in her presence. Jessica walks around the room to each individual, extending her hand and each one in turn kisses it. She goes up to the front and last of all extends her hand to Coach, allowing her to kiss her hand.)

Jessica: You may rise.

(They rise up to their feet.)

Jessica: Survival of the Fittest is just over the horizon and our movement has a chance to strike a deadly blow against those forces of filth and corruption. We have the opportunity to make a significant step forward in our drive to restore this business to the way it should be.

(She motions to Craig and Saul.)

Jessica: Adam, Saul, my original knights, you two have a chance to earn a shot at the tag team championship. Bring the gold to me.

Adam: Yes, Milady.

Saul: Yes, Milady.

(She motions to Aurora.)

Jessica: And you have a very important job. You are part of Team Livewire. This is a petty war that Francis Taylor should never have started. But she knows what danger she has put this brand into, and she knows she has to finish this. You, Aurora, you will finish this and lead Team Livewire to victory. When you do, Francis will owe us a debt. She already owes me; I did allow her to borrow you, after all. And I always collect on my debts.

(She smirks.)

Jessica: I will become GCW International Champion at Survival of the Fittest but tonight, tonight I purify Jeff Alexander and Katherine Prescott, with the assistance of Randall Williams.

(The scene shifts.)

The scene opens up backstage. The fans cheer when they see Jeffrey Alexander stand next to Rodreick Osbourne.

Osborne: Jeff. How are you, all things considered?

Jeff flashes his trademark million dollar smile.

Alexander: You mean other than my best friend in the whole wide world turning his back on me? Peachy homie.

Osborne: About that. Two weeks ago he aired heavy grievances your way. Care to respond to any of them?

Alexander: Randall is right about some things. Look, I live life by my own rules. No secret to anyone, including Randizzle. Are there times I wish I had won a World Championship back when I was full time? Damn skippy. My life is not about dick measuring contest, homie. I don’t need to be the third generation of my family to become a World Champion like Randizzle has always been obsessed with. I live in the moment. I enjoy what comes. That is why Amy Chastaine fell for a guy like me. I’m fun. Exciting. Full of life. Devil may care like Randizzle characterized me. What’s wrong with having fun? Nothing. That’s what. Randizzle can throw shade all he wants about me being a leg up on Jason now. Never been a competition between him and I. Wyatt is gonna be number one anyway. That’s her husband. Duh. I don’t care. I’m living in the moment. Come on now, its Amy Fn Chastaine homie. BAE Day all day. Holler.

Jeff winks.

Osborne: What can we expect tonight? You stand across the ring from a man who knows you better than anyone.

Alexander: Believe it or not, I don’t hate the guy. I hate what Randall did to me. It hurt. Broke my heart. How can I hate someone who has been a bestie to me since childhood. The good far outweighs the bad. Not trying to excuse what he has done. I won’t condone him speaking ill of Amy. Or being a jerk towards Jason. Just like Randizzle knows me, don’t forget, I know him just as well. And I know the real reason he is in a foul mood. Its expected right? I’m the fun one. He is the uber serious one. Personality conflicts clash. We’ve had our clashes before. Never like this, grant it. Randizzle’s worse self has taken over. I’ll tell you why. Ya see--

Just then Randall comes into the scene to a see of boos. He stares at Osbourne.

Randall: Give me and Jeffrey a moment!

Osborne does as he is told. Jeffrey and Randall stand eye to eye.

Randall: You were saying, Jeffrey?

Alexander: Good. You’re here. Is this the part you’re gonna sucker punch me?

Randall: Nope. I said my peace two weeks ago. Go ahead. Pipe bomb away.

Alexander clears his throat.

Alexander: Don’t mind if I do. The real reason your panties are in a bunch homie is cuz you can’t take it anymore. I’m just someone you can take your frustrations out on. Wouldn’t be the first time. I always forgave ya. No matter what you do, homie, I accept that you’re a complicated dude. Who am I to judge right? The real reason you up in arms cause of my dealings with Amy, you jealous. Unlike you I break rules. I don’t bow to social norms. You? You are a tightwad. You self impose limits on yourself. All this bowing to wrasslin tradition, mumbo jumbo. Everything gotta be by the book. Where has that gotten ya? Matter a fact, where did leaving Glory get you?

Randall snarls.

Williams: Watch it Jeff!

Jeff smirks knowing he got under Randall’s skin.

Alexander: Nah, you wanna talk about my leading lady. Lets talk about your former one. The root of all this. You really didn’t start acting dark and broody until I started being blessed by Amy. You saw that. Deep down, you wanted to break your little rules. You saw how happy I am. It reminded you of how happy you were with Glory. You want that back. But you can’t. You’re too much of a coward to say anything. All because of these outdated rules you live by. Hell, you coulda signed with Shotgun, Kurt could not do anything about it. But you here, on Livewire, same brand at her husband. And he’s right, homie, he shouldn’t trust ya. You want his wife. Newsflash homie, you can’t have her. Instead of dealing with your angst, you figured I would be the safe option to take out your frustrations on.

Jeff pats his “friend” on the shoulder.

Alexander: Sound about right... homie?

Randall continues to glare at Jeffrey. The temperature is rising in the room. Randall acts like he is going to throw a punch... then pulls himself back.

Randall: See you tonight... “friend.”

Randall walks off. Jeff smirks as the scene fades to black.

THE FOLLOWING PREVIEW HAS BEEN RATED “E” FOR EVERYONE

Brittany Kayl: “Look alive, Sweetheart.”

The scene rises up where Brittany Kayl can be seen at the pool, basking in some sunshine before lifting her head, looking to the camera and tilting her sunglasses.

Kayl: “Krissy… I saw what you had to say. And if we’re honest, girls like you come and girls like you go. I’ve seen it happen so many times in GCW. Those who feel they are superior based on their looks while ignoring that GCW, as a company, is pretty hot… I’ve seen enough leave here to know that what you’re selling isn’t going to be enough. So at Livewire, I’m going to do you a favour.”

Brittany sits up, leaning forward on her knees.

Kayl: “I’m going to give you a chance to show that you can be something MORE. Something beyond this vain husk that we’ve seen so many times before. Something beyond “Krissy Sweetheart: Hot Girl”. Because at Livewire, you get the chance to face me. And believe me… I didn’t get where I am by letting just another pretty face get by me. I didn’t become the International Champion because of my looks. If you want to beat me, you’re going to have to show that you’re MORE than what you sell. Good luck, hun. Because against me… you’ll need it.”

Brittany winks at the camera before sliding her sunglasses back up her face, leaning back in her seat. The scene shifts.

Randall Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Jeff Alexander & Katherine Prescott
[Jeff and Katherine start off fast and furious, keeping Randall and Jessica off balance early. But things slow down and that’s where Jessica and Randall start to dominate. They isolate Katherine from her corner, making quick tags. The two technical, submission experts work like a well oiled machine, slowly picking her apart. A mistake allows Katherine to finally tag out to Jeff. Jessica tries to run interference but Katherine spears her out of the ring and the two ladies brawl outside. Jeff connects with Turn Out The Lights! The cover on Randall...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Jeff Alexander & Katherine Prescott

We see the familiar sight of the couch backstage where James R. Knight usually delivers his promos. He always manages to find a room like that at whatever arena he is at. But this time on the couch, instead of James, is his girlfriend and occasional valet, Baby Lou. She runs her fingers through her blonde hair, just like James would do.

Baby Lou: Good evening, people!

She smiles widely and waves. A mixed crowd reaction is heard in response.

Baby Lou: As you can see, I am not me. No, sorry! I’m such a dweeb.

She giggles and makes a silly face.

Baby Lou: As you can see …

She gestures at her fashion model body.

Baby Lou: I’m not James. I’m his girlfriend, Baby Lou. Pleased to meet you! James is in a locker room somewhere, getting ready for his match so he wanted me to talk to you guys. I’m a bit nervous though ‘cause he never said what to talk about. I’ve been in front of a lot of cameras so that’s not it. I just don’t know what to say. Ah, well.
Did you guys know I wrestled a match once? Uh huh. It was in Cartel:NxtGen vs Jimmy Boy ... Oops! My Honey Muffin doesn’t like it when I call him that. Or that …

She grimaces and takes a deep breath before continuing her nervous speech.

Baby Lou: James trained me for it and when the match came around it was super easy. All I had to do was lie down on my back after the bell rang and James would take care of the rest. I like it when I’m on my back and Honey Muffin takes care of the rest.

More giggling.

Baby Lou: Alright. The match tonight. I think James is facing … Kurt Logan?

She looks somewhere off camera for confirmation.

Baby Lou: Yeah, Kurt Logan. I don’t know much about you mr. Logan but my Honey Muffin is gonna crush you. Nobody beats the Ruthless Rockstar and the North American title is staying with us. Because it’s #MyWayOrTheHighway. Or more like #HoneyMuffinsWayOrTheHighway.

She giggles and whips her hair and then the segment is over.

Janice King: Joining me now... Dominic Baine and Eric Michaels, International Incident.

Dominic and Eric enter the interview area, matching grins on their faces.

Janice: Dominic, Eric...

Dominic: Whoa! Hold up a moment there, Janice! When you introduce us, we're not simply International Incident... we are THE International Incident of GCW! Get it right! Okay? Okay!

Janice: ... Right. Anyways, tonight, you'll be teaming with Team Perry...

Eric: CARRYING Team Perry, you mean!

Janice: ... Teaming with Team Perry, to take on the foursome of Isabella Harker, Kayla Jones, Travis Vessey and Aurora Ramsey. Your thoughts?

Dominic: All Hallows Eve... how appropriate. You know what the scariest thing is for us, Janice? Having to be involved a literal handicap match! Because, let's face it, anytime you have to team with the likes of Team Perry, you're having to deal with a literal handicap! Yet, like the true ring generals we are, we shall persevere and prevail!

Eric: Harker, Jones, Vessey and Ramsey... whether it's four on two or forty or two, we will emerge victorious! Because, quite simply, we're that good! Hell, we might slap around Team Perry during the match, as well... just because we feel like it! In fact, you can consider what we do tonight, to be a preview of what we'll do at Survival of the Fittest, in Aztec Warfare!

Janice: Oh?

Dominic: Each and every single team involved, we will run right through! We want that number one contendership, and no one and nothing is going to stop us from getting it! Survival of the Fittest... not just the name of the show, but an appropriate statement, because it was will truly be the fittest who survive.. and that's the two of us!

Janice: Any final comments?

Eric: Consider tonight a preview of coming attractions! Harker, Jones, Vessey, Ramsey... don't think, just because we're saddled with two losers, that means you're going to have the edge! Spoiler Alert: No, you don't! We can't lift Team Perry to our level, but we'll make sure they don't screw things up for us!

Dominic: What Eric said, is absolutely correct! We're not going to let the Team Perrys of the world keep us from achieving victory, tonight! We use tonight to make a statement, and at Survival of the Fittest, we drive that statement home!

That said, International Incident make their exit. We go back to ringside.

(We cut backstage where we see Angelica Jones dressed to compete. She also has on a pair of sunglasses and her signature black leather jacket.)

Angel: I suppose this is what Timothy Myers wanted, am I right?

(She chuckles.)

Angel: You know, I could go on and on about how I feel bad about what I did, how guilty I feel and how I sought out help to correct myself. But Myers has made it abundantly clear that he doesn’t believe me and that’s fine. I’ve said my peace on the issue and my conscience is clear because I’ve made peace with myself and I’ve ATTEMPTED to make peace with everyone else. Now it’s time to move forward, it’s time to look into the future.

(She wags her finger.)

Angel: But...not...yet...because Timothy Myers still wants to avenge his friend. I can understand that because, quite frankly, if it were my friend I saw someone dismantle, I’d want to avenge them too. So I understand where you’re coming from, Tim. That’s why tonight, this whole problem between you and I, it all comes to an end tonight one way or the other.

(She takes off her sunglasses and casts them aside.)

Angel: Survival of the Fittest and the elimination chamber is all business. It’s all about the GCW Global Championship. But tonight, if you WANT it to be personal, then fine, it can be personal. Exact your revenge. Try and kick my ass if that makes you feel better. But tonight is your night. Enjoy it. I’m not going to make it easy for you, though.

(She shakes her head.)

Angel: You will be in for the fight of your life, Myers. I am in the best shape and best condition of my career. I am more intense and more focused than I have ever been in my career, because I see the prize that’s just over the hill. I see the promised land that is the GCW Global Championship. It’s what I’ve been after for a long time now. And no one is going to stop my momentum as I head towards that goal. And at Survival of the Fittest, inside the elimination chamber, no one will stop me from being the last one standing.

(She walks off.)

Jonathan Scarborough can be seen walking backstage, where he is approached by Francis Taylor.

Taylor: “Congratulations on your win.”

Scarborough ignores her and continues walking.

Taylor: “And what do you say?”

He stops.

Scarborough: “Do you want me to thank you?”

Taylor: “It would be nice.”

Scarborough: “Ok. Thank you, Francis, for setting me up two weeks ago to get beaten in what ended up a handicap match, and then blindsided afterwards. Thank you for allowing the farce known as Soviet Strong Style to taint my career here. I have NEVER competed in a Soviet Strong Style match before coming to GCW because Soviet Strong Style SUCKS. There’s a reason it went the way of the dodo when the Soviet Union croaked.”

Taylor: “I get your point.”

Scarborough turns to face her.

Scarborough: “Do you? Do you get what I’m saying? See, Canadian Strong Style is no joke. All of the rules that I have enforced have been written in the annals of Canadian Strong Style for generations. And by ignoring them, you spit on that foundation. So… let me tell you what’s going to happen. In two weeks, at the go-home show for Survival of the Fittest in the GREATEST NATION ON EARTH, I am going to OFFICIALLY declare war on GCW on behalf of Canada! And you only have yourself to blame.”

With that, Scarborough walks off as salty as ever. Francis shakes her head.

Taylor: “Henry’s not going to like that…”

The scene shifts.

Non-Title
James R. Knight vs. Kurt Logan

[This is a back and forth match from start to finish. James manages to connect with Knight In Shining Armour from out of nowhere but Kurt kicks out! He goes for Dragonslayer but Kurt manges to counter. Kurt connects with Logan’s Run! The cover but Knight kicks out! Knight locks in the Golden State Wrecker but Kurt manages to reach the ropes! Kurt fights back and locks in the Gordian Knot. Knight counters out of it. Knight goes for Knight In Shining Armour again but Kurt avoids contact and nails Knight with Logan’s Run! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kurt Logan

Backstage…

Isabella Harker can be seen preparing for what is sure to be a highly-competitive eight-person tag team contest when she is approached by Dexter Russell.

Russell: “Isabella Harker, in mere moments, you’re going to be competing in a preview for Team Livewire in an elimination tag team contest against Team Perry and International Incident. Your thoughts?”

Harker smirks as she turns to face Dexter.

Harker: “Dex, do I seem like the type of competitor to rest on my laurels? To take it easy in the ring?”

Russell: “Not as long as I’ve been watching.”

Harker: “That’s right. I’m not… I’m the one who goes out every time I’m booked and gives 110%, even though others say it’s mathematically impossible to do so. Now Donovan Cunningham… I know he ran his mouth about me on Twitter when he was hidden by the alien avatar, but Donovan and I go back a short ways. Back when he managed or “advocated” for Rex Sanders, we tried to work out a match between the two of us. Do you know what happened then?”

Russell: “Sanders left?”

Harker smirks, tapping her nose.

Harker: “Exactly. Sanders left. Now I don’t know if it was Donovan Cunningham getting in his head about the “Not a big match” crap or something else. I’m not going to speculate. Rex knows that if he wants to settle that question we left hanging, all he has to do is sign the dotted line and I’d give him that loss that no one else was able to. But that’s not important now. What’s important is tonight… what did you call it? A Team Livewire preview?”

Russell: “Exactly.”

Harker: “Well I plan on walking in there and showing just how strong and capable our team is. See, we’ve been trading blows back and forth with Team Shotgun so long now that it almost seems like we’d individually be pissed off enough to take the fight right to them, but unless we can gel as a unit, our chances at victory diminish greatly. As captain of Team Livewire, I’m not about to let that happen. Tonight, International Incident and Team Perry are in for a world of hurt… and a residency in defeat. This “preview” is exclusive and we’re going to show Team Shotgun that, come Survival of the Fittest…”

Harker smirks.

Harker: “We’ll be ready.”

With that, Harker exits the scene. We shift elsewhere…

Samuel Price is backstage with Travis Vessey. The crowd cheers when they see him.

Price: Samuel Price here with Travis Vessey. And tonight, you team up with three of your teammates at Survival of the Fittest in Kayla Jones, Aurora Ramsey and Isabella Harker. What are your thoughts going into this match?

Travis strokes his chin.

Travis: For one, I spent the day down at the Great mall of America and let me tell you, despite the cold weather, Minnesota is a pretty cool state.

The crowd roars.

Travis: And there's some really, passionate fans out there that was waiting in line for hours for this show to start. So I wanted to give this city and this state some credit. And that motivates me because every Livewire, when people come in and pay their ticket, they're paying to see the superior brand.

Travis pauses.

Travis: I know the talent that's on the other side. I've been on Shotgun before. But without a shadow of a doubt, if you want to see the best GCW has to offer, you're looking at them. Because the best of the best is right here. On Livewire.

Travis pauses as the crowd cheers.

Travs: And we're gong to prove that again tonight. Alan Monroe is going to walk in that ring. And I know everyone thinks he has a few screws loose but as far as I'm concerned, that guy is a guy I'm willing to go to war with. That guy is someone I'm willing to lay my body for. And tonight Alan, against Glory, got your back if Livewire decides to play a couple tricks up their sleeves. As for my match, like I said, these people out there are some of the most passionate fans in the country. And so, to repay them, together, Team Livewire will pt on a show. You got me, Kayla Jones, Aurora Ramsey and Isabella Harker on the same team. That's special. You don't see this collection of talent teaming up every day. And like I said with Alan I say to the rest of my team, I'm willing to throw my body on the line for each and every one of you.

Travis pauses.

Travis: Team Perry and International Incdent are going to give us a challenge. I don't run away from challenges. No one on this challenges runs away. Tonight, we show Team Shotgun how much of a well oiled machine we are. And that Survival of the Fittest, for the second straight year, it'll be Team Livewire that proves we are the superior brand!

Travis smirks before he goes to walk off. However, he stops an then turns back around.

Travis: One more thing. Dominic Bane. Don't think I forgot how much of a thorn you were in my side last year. I told you then one day I would get you back for trying to screw with me. A year later, the Architect of Your Destruction delivers of his promise. Don't worry, I got something special for you. Cortesty of the Architect of Your Destruction.

Travs walks away for good this time.

This is Halloween.

This is Halloween.

Halloween. Halloween. This is Halloween.

(As the famous song plays, we're shown shots of family taking their children to trick or treat. This is when we hear Krissy's Sweetheart's voice for the first time.)

All Hallow's Eve.

(We then cut to a black background where a grey figure appears in the middle. As this happens, the background features candy corns all spread out.)

Every year families go trick or treating with their kids. They dress up and they go with their bags to get as much candy as they can to satisfy their sweet tooths. They don't care how much they take, as long as they have enough. It's only fitting because all of you out there experience the same thing when yours truly is in the ring.

You can't get enough.

You want more and more.

You don't want to stop.

(The scene zooms out to more scenes of the exact same background.)

Brittany Kayl. Ms. Kayl TV. Ms International Champion. You have something that I want. You have something that I desire. Oh, you probably already know this. What you made not know is that you have more than just your shiny possessions that I want. See, anything I'm performing Brittany, the only thing that I want, that I deserve, is your attention. To stand alone in the crowd. A girl can't help herself Brittany.

I want it all.

And I can't rest until I have it.

(The scene continues to repeat itself as if it's on a loop.)

But what intrigues me the most about you Brittany is....your platform.

Kayl TV.

You pride yourself on being a one woman production. Kayl TV. The genesis of this is based off of your belief that you are the star of the show. And I'll admit Brittany....you've gotten me to stare with admiration multiple times. However, the problem now Brittany is that your star doesn't burn the brightest anymore. Like any star, one day, that star gets replaced by a newer, fresher, lovelier, presence.

Kayl TV used to be all about you.

(We hear giggles.)

But now, there's a new woman in the chair. A new star. A new main focus.

(The scene continues repeating itself.)

There's a brand new production that's going to take place tonight, Brittany. And it's one to die for. Standing across from you tonight is everyone's dream, but you're worst nightmare. Tonight, at All Hallow's Eve, I give you a taste. And by the end of the night, that taste will sit on the tip of your tongue because it'll be the taste of defeat. The taste of bittersweetness because you'll know you'll taste it again at Survival of the Fittest after I take your champion away from you. A tear will form down your eye as you look to me afterwards, realizing you received the best view of them all. You get to witness Krissy Sweetheart, in the flesh.

So ladies and gentleman...Tonight, Kayl TV Presents

A Very Cheeky Halloween.

Starring.....

Your next GCW International Champion, Krissy Sweetheart!

(The scene cuts to Krissy, now fully revealed, posing. The scene zooms out, revealing her to be in a TV screen, being watched by an audience. The audience stands up and applauds.]

Cheeky!

8 Person Elimination Tag
Isabella Harker, Travis Vessey, Aurora Ramsey, Kayla Jones vs. Team Perry & International Incident

1st ELIMINATION: Eric Michaels following a Kaylan Wind Kick into a Vessey Driver and then an Aurora Borealis from Aurora Ramsey for the pin.
2nd ELIMINATION: Kenny Perry after Dominic Baine blasts him with a chair. Harker with Beastly Bindings and Perry taps out.
3rd ELIMINATION: Caitlyn Perry after The Stake from Harker and another Aurora Borealis from Aurora Ramsey.
4th ELIMINATION: Dominic Baine was distracted by Team Perry brawling with Eric Chambers outside the ring. Vessey takes Baine down following a Vessey Driver and then Beastly Bindings from Harker forces the tap out.
WINNERS: Isabella Harker, Travis Vessey, Kayla Jones, & Aurora Ramsey

Sam Price stands in front of the camera, preparing for his next interview. His subject stands a few feet behind him, waiting patiently to be introduced.

Samuel Price: "In just a few moments, we will see a clash which is over a month in the making as Angelica Jones faces off against the man joining me at this time...'The Rebel' Timothy Myers."

Myers steps forward and the crowd cheers him. Tim acknowledges the fans with a nod and a smile.

Samuel: "Obviously, tonight's match serves as a preview for the Global Championship chamber at Survival of the Fittest, but this match has also taken on a personal note for both of you."

Tim sighs and nods again.

Timothy: "Yeah. You know, when I first started in this industry, I was way too thin-skinned. It took me entirely too long to realize that I was never going to be anything in wrestling, no matter how good I was, if I didn't toughen myself up mentally. You'd think a 14 time world champion would have learned that lesson, but apparently not. Don't get me wrong, Sam, it was never my intention to provoke Angelica. I saw something I felt strongly about, and I spoke my mind. I'm not sure what she expected, honestly. 'Hey I apologized for trying to paralyze someone with a sledgehammer! Let's all just be friends'!"

Tim shakes his head.

Timothy: "Shit don't work that way, Angelica. I am also a little confused. When you brutally attacked Jazmyn Rain, you admitted you lost control. But, now you claim you won't lose control again and you will win matches...and the Global title...the right way... So, my question is: which one is it? Can you control your dragon or can't you? Don't get me wrong...I want you to be able to control this. Jazmyn, by some miracle, came out of that assault virtually unharmed. I'll never understand how she isn't in a wheelchair. The next person may not be so lucky. This sport is dangerous enough without attacks like that. I hope you are sincere. I look forward to our match tonight...I hope I'll be facing the Angelica who doesn't lose control, and not the one who would rather cripple me with a sledgehammer. Peace."

(We cut backstage where Glory Braddock is standing by. She has a confident gaze etched across her face as she applauds somewhat sarcastically.)

Glory: Got to admit, I love what I saw. I love seeing Team Livewire working together like a well-oiled machine. I like seeing Team Livewire looking strong and confident. It’ll make Team Shotgun’s victory all that much sweeter.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: I do not want to win because my opponents couldn’t get their act together. I do not want a cake walk. I want to prove Shotgun SUPERIORITY over Livewire. That’s what myself and Team Shotgun plan to do at Survival of the Fittest.

(She smirks.)

Glory: Then there’s Alan Monroe…

(She chuckles.)

Glory: I heard what you said, mate. And I’m glad you recognize the fight that you’re in for, because yes, you ARE getting The Best in the World tonight. You had better be at the top of your game or else HELL ON EARTH will be brought down upon Hell’s Reject. Sic Semper Tyrannis…

(She walks off.)

[Queen Mamba stands backstage with her back leaned against the wall, by herself.]

Mamba: Francis Taylor decided she wanted to be a stand up comedian tonight because it's her great idea to come up with this main event. The Sloanes, Jenni Anderson and Aubrey Powers Vs the Brotherhood of Sith, Brittany Lohan and me, Queen Mamba. They decided to put me and Brittany on the same side.

[Mamba has a look of disgust on her face.]

Mamba: Brittany, I'm someone who doesn't like a lot of things so when I tell you that I hate you and everything that you stand for, I mean it. I hate how you think you can do whatever you want to me and not expect me to come back and give it back to you ten times harder. In your mind, you're this hero. This Savior. And yet, you can't even someone between your legs because you don't have shit to offer.

[The crowd oohs.]

Mamba: While you're living in your self pity, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to pay you back for everything that you've done to me. And GCW expects me to team up with you? See, my partners go way back apparently. Andrew Raynes and Brittany Lohan are best friends. Fitting. Two assholes like them sound like a perfect fit. Ad apparently, Andrew Raynes doesn't care about me. I'm hurt I don't matter to him but believing he's an edgier, Sith Lord, apparently does.

[Mamba scoffs.]

Mamba: I don't give a shit what you three think of me. All I know is if you three have a problem, we can solve that really quick. Ask BLo what happened the last time we fought Dustin, Andrew. Ask her. Make her admit that I beat her. She won't. Because she can't take it. But everyone else saw t and they know you don't mess with me. They know how long I've scratched and clawed to get to where 'm at. They know who I'm fighting for and what I'm fighting for. They know what keeps me going. At Survival of the Fittest i'm going to be in the Chamber match with five other people and the winner becomes the new Global Championship. The opportnity that I've been waiting for is finally here. And BLo, you will not take that away from me. No matter how hard you try, your attempts will end in failure like all those times you've tried with your love life.

[The crowd oohs again.]

Mamba: I don't play games. If you three want to play games with me, then you might as well turn this into a 7 on 1 match. And that's fne by me because I will go through ANYBODY, I will fight EVERYONE to get to where I want to go. And if I have to fight every single one of you, then you better be ready. Because Queen Mamba is going to fuck all of you up. Try me, if you want to. Nothing is stopping me from becoming the Global Championship. And nothing, no one, can break me. Try me. See what happens tonight.

[Mamba walks away.]

Non-Title
Brittany Kayl vs. Krissy Sweetheart

[It’s a striking match early on, which benefits Krissy as she starts to take over. After awhile she nails a yakuza kick, a famouser, and then Happy Ending. She goes for Cocktail Party but Kayl manages to evade. Kayl with a hurricinrana off the top. Kayl with Reality Bites. Kayl with The Spinoff for a cover and a near fall. Kayl with Eviction sending Krissy to the outside. Kayl charges but Krissy steps aside and Kayl hits the steel ring post. Krissy rolls her into the ring. Krissy with Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky! She goes for Lovely but Kayl moves out of the way just in time! Kayl with My Bitch! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

(We cut backstage where we spot GCW journalist Dexter Russell standing by next to Alan Monroe.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time will be facing off with GCW legend Glory Braddock later on tonight. He is also a member of Team Livewire at Survival of the Fittest. He is…

Alan: Blah, blah, blah...I’m Hell’s Reject, that’s all they need to know, Dex.

Dexter: Ok…

Alan: And that’s all The British Babe needs to know.

Dexter: Well, do you have anything to say to Glory Braddock before your match?

(Monroe smirks.)

Alan: Braddock, I respect the hell outta ya. You’re also sexy as fuck and I’d definitely try to woo you over to the Reject side if I thought I had any chance with ya. But I aint getting involved in that. You won’t go for a garbage wrestler like me. Though it sure would piss off your hubby.

(He chuckles.)

Alan: Tonight, I look forward to testing myself against The Best in the World.

Dexter: And what about your other partners, who tonight compete for the first time as a team?

Alan: I’ll be watching ‘em and cheering ‘em on closely. I have the utmost faith in all of them, especially Isabella Harker.

Dexter: Speaking of Harker, do you have any concerns over her being on this team just to get a Global Title opportunity?

(He shrugs his shoulders.)

Alan: Why should I? She’s earned it many times over, Dex. I don’t blame her for calling her shot. So long as she holds up her end of the bargain at Survival of the Fittest and I know she will.

(He walks off.)

(We cut backstage where we find Aubrianna Powers dressed for action. She has her HKW Tapout Championship belt draped over her right shoulder. A smirk is etched across her face.)

Aubrianna: What lesson did we learn two weeks ago? Or, maybe I should rephrase that...what lesson did Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber of the Sith Lords learn two weeks ago? Monarchy never stands alone. If you thought you were gonna trap Chantelle Chambers, you were wrong. I always have my bestie’s back just like she always has mine. And tonight, I won’t be standing alone as I fight side by side with my other besties, The Sloane Sisters, as well as Jenni Anderson.

(She chuckles.)

Aubrianna: Two weeks ago Chantelle also reminded us how she is currently without equal as she has the only world championship in Global Championship Wrestling.

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: Not for long. Soon a new Global Heavyweight Champion will be crowned and that new champion will be me. It took a little under two years to conquer this brand but here I am, on the precipice of achieving my goal of becoming a world champion in this industry. All I have to do is survive the elimination chamber.

(She smirks.)

Aubrianna: But that’s for the future. Right now, tonight, Lohan and Mamba....who I like to call the Hatfields and the McCoys...and the Brotherhood of Sith...who I like to call Baby Anakin and Whiny Emo Anakin....you boys and girls get to learn firsthand why I am The Most Valuable Powers and why my statement that I will be the next Global Champion isn’t a prediction. It’s a spoiler, bitches.

(The scene shifts.)

The scene opens up backstage with Saul Prince standing next to Brittany Lohan. Immediately the boos start reigning in.

Price: “I’m standing here with Brittany Lohan. Tonight you have a huge eight person elimination match. You are teamed with your longtime rival, Queen Mamba. She made some interesting comments. On Twitter, Queen Mamba expressed you two have some unfinished business. Tonight, you team with her. Any comment to that?”

Brittany sighs.

Brittany: “I tried to help Nadia. The world may call bullshit to that. The God’s honest truth, I did try to elevate that girl to a level she couldn’t get to on her own. All she needed to do was accept my guidance. Bowed under the learning tree I dragged her too. The best she can do is carry on this delusional desire to want to destroy me? Me?

Britt laughs hysterically.

Brittany: She wouldn’t be in the main event of Livewire if it wasn’t for me. I’m done trying to help that girl. Nadia hasn’t learned the one lesson key to a successful career. Humility. Until she learns there are forces in this world greater than she is, no point trying to help out the young generation. Done with that to.”

Price: “What does that mean?”

Brittany: “Little pieces of crap like Aubrianna Powers. She should respect her elders. Oh, she does a good job worshipping Trinity Street. Women like Angelica Jones built the foundation that GDW-GCW stands on. No respect. Honesty, when has being a Powers been anything to be proud about over the past several years until she came along? Talented, yes. A turd in the wind? You bet. Far as The Sloane Sisters? Should I give them credit for being Global Tag Team Champions? No. Those two Clueless girls were protected by Francis Taylor. Handed the titles due to some loophole. Whitney dated Travis Vessey. That alone speaks to the level of her intelligence, does it.”

Price: “Thought you two were cool based on--”

Brittany: “Don’t assume things.”

Brittany Lohan sighs.

Brittany: “I made a mistake. An error in judgement. I didn’t want to be one of those veterans who didn’t give back. I reached a point in my career where I felt I could contribute to our sport in a meaningful way. That’s why I came here to GCW. I saw a talented roster that needed guidance. I wanted to give them the same gift I gave to the Ante Up students at that Academy. My break up with Matty Stone opened my eyes, this life? Bullshit. I wasn’t meant to be the girl who settles down, raises a kid, try to normalize like the rest of you people. I was born into chaos. I am chaos. Your idea of normal is not my reality. I’m done trying. I don’t care about the future of the sport. I care about my present. What Jenni Anderson, The Sloane Sisters and Aubrianna Powers are going to learn. Screw the future. The present is mine. With The Brothers of the Sith on my side? We will embrace the hate to their systematic destruction. If Nadia believes we have unfinished business?”

Brittany smirks.

Brittany: “I. Will. Finish... it.”

Brittany rolls her eyes. She walks off camera as the scene fades to black.

Timothy Myers vs. Angelica Jones
[Angelica starts with a striking offense. A flurry of kicks and chops with high risk offense mixed in. Finally three superkicks in a row sends Myers to the outside. Angelica charges and leaps with a springboard to the outside, attempting a hurricinrana but Myers counters and floors her with a sit out power bomb. Myers whips her into the steel guard rail and then spears her through it! He pulls her up and rolls her into the ring. He goes for The Room Spun but Angelica counters with a float over ddt! Angelica connects with The Stubborn Bitch! Angelica goes for Divine Impact but Myers gets his knees up! Myers with a gorilla press slam into a spine buster. Myers with big boot and a big splash. Myers with Rock Your World and a cover and a near fall. Myers with The Flatline and a cover and a near fall. Myers goes for Flatline again but Angelica moves out of the way and he hits shoulder first into the steel ring post. Angelica drills him with the Hot Shot! The cover and he kicks out just barely! Angelica tries to lock in The Angel’s Arch but he overpowers her! Myers back up and Flatlines her again! He connects with The Room Spun! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Timothy Myers

(We cut backstage. GCW Hall of Journalist...and if you don’t believe us, just ask her...Janice King is standing by next to Adam Craig and Saul Ramsey of Blood Rose.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King...the ONLY journalist in GCW in the hall of fame...and with me right now are my guests, Adam Craig and Saul Ramsey, Blood Rose!

Saul: Janice, my dear, you fulfill your role in this industry quite well.

Janice: Uh...thanks….?

Saul: You indeed are a magnificent journalist. That is your role. Adam and I have a role to play in this industry and that is to help usher in a new era of wrestling tradition and purity. We are here to spark a much needed revolution.

(Craig nods his head.)

Adam: Y’know, I’m a GCW original. I was raising hell with Steve Powers as Anti-Authority but you know what? We still respect this industry. Now this younger generation has let it degenerate into a cesspool of filth.

Saul: Milady, Jessica Lasiewicz, she has a vision of how to restore things to their proper order. Adam and I play our part by conquering the tag team division and being the muscle behind her revolution.

(King nods her head.)

Janice: Right, so uh...I guess you’re prepared for the tag team gauntlet, Aztac Warfare, at Survival of the Fittest?

Adam: You’ve seen the carnage we can cause, Janice. Do you think we’re ready?

Saul: We shall be victorious, even if we have to go through each and every one of the other teams to do so. We shall claim our spot as the number one contenders.

(Adam and Saul walk off.)

Backstage, Amber and Whitney Sloane, AKA The Sloane Sisters, are walking down the hall together, deep in conversation. A camera follows them, picking up on that conversation.

Amber: "So, like, why are the Brotherhood of Stiffs such douchebags, anyhow? I mean, 'embrace the hate' is, like, such a lame thing to say!"

Whitney: "Yah, totes sis...but I thought their name is, like, Brotherhood of Syphilis."

Amber: "Hmm...WTF? I mean, that would, like, so explain why they are so grouchy all the time, right?"

Whitney nods enthusiastically.

Whitney: "Totes! As if!"

Amber: "So, should we, like, be wearing a body suit or something tonight so we like, don't catch anything from them? As if!"

Amber shutters.

Whitney: "No, silly, we would only have to worry about that if we planned on fucking them!"

Amber's eyes grow wide with shock and she looks like she's going to be sick.

Amber: "No way that's going to happen! EWWWWWW!!! I, like, have Kellen and you, like, have...uhhhh...ya know sis, that Dustin is kinda cute...in a creepy stalker serial killer kinda way. I guess you could do worse."

Whitney stops, Amber nearly colliding with her. Whitney glares at her younger sister until Amber looks down.

Amber: "What?"

Whitney: "I'd so rather, like, fuck...uh...I dunno, the Sex Nachos or something. I mean, they're always in a good mood, even though they get their asses kicked every week. Plus, the word 'sex' is, like, in their name, so they're probably good at it."

Amber seems to ponder what her older sister is saying before simply shrugging.

Amber: "I bet the Brotherhood got syphilis from those Twit Magic sluts. They obvi don't have good taste if they'd, like, rather attack our totes hot World Champion rather than, like, get her naked."

Whitney: "Ambs...what if they wanted to attack Chantelle because, like, you know, they knew it was like the only way they would get her naked?"

Amber frowns.

Amber: "Those creeps! That's it! I'm totally kicking their asses! Us hot chicks gotta, like, stand up to perverts like the Brotherhood of Syphilis!"

Amber suddenly turns on her high heels as starts towards the ring. Whitney is surprised, then decides she better stop her sister."

Whitney: "Ambs! Wait! You, like, don't even have your ring geer on! You'll totally break your heels! As if!"

As Whitney chases Amber down the hall, the scene fades out.

Jenni Anderson: “Two weeks ago, I think everyone was SO CONFUSED by what I did.”

The scene opens up where Jenni Anderson can be seen standing in front of the GCW backdrop.

Anderson: “You were all like “Jenni… all of your opponents were fighting it out in the ring. Why did you stay on the apron?”... which would be an alright question if you weren’t thinking ahead… or thinking at all.”

Jenni laughs a bit.

Anderson: “But if you apply just a little bit of thought, it would be EASY to understand why I stood on the ramp and watched as my Elimination Chamber opponents beat each other up: There was nothing in it for me. If I entered the fray, I wouldn’t have been able to win the last entry in the Chamber match at Survival of the Fittest. I wouldn’t have won any Championships or given myself any tangible reward for it. All I would have done is exposed myself to risk of injury. And you do NOT want me to expose myself…”

She giggles.

Anderson: “Not in THAT way, anyway. But that’s why I remained back. And that’s why tonight, in the main event - also known as WHERE I BELONG, btw - I’m going to do my part and, whatever happens will happen. But why should I go above and beyond when, again, there’s no reward? Trenton Snow had it right once upon a time. This is a business first and foremost. While flips and passion will get you noticed by the crowd, intelligence and a keen business sense will provide for you in spades. And believe me, when you’re as strong a businesswoman as I am, you rake it in. So good luck to my opponents tonight… be glad to know that you’re going to be known as a road stop on my way to the GCW Global Championship.

She smirks as the scene shifts.

Glory Braddock vs. Alan Monroe
[Alan’s unorthodox style gives him the edge early on but Glory slows it down and starts to methodically pick apart his right shoulder. Glory locks in Shekinhah Glory but he manages to reach the ropes. Glory goes for Beautiful Insanity but he counters with a release Northern Lights suplex. Alan connects with Rejection but Glory’s veteran instincts allows her to roll to the outside. Alan takes it to her on the outside before throwing her back into the ring. He goes for Rejection again but Braddock counters into Shekhinah Glory. Alan passes out.]
WINNER: Glory Braddock

(We cut to the office of GCW Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor. She has a distressed look on her face while her brother, head of security Matthew Taylor, watches on.)

Francis: This is absurd! How can I be on probation?! What did I do wrong?!

Matthew: Well, sister, you DID provoke this brand war between Livewire and Shotgun.

(She bangs her fists on the table.)

Francis: It was BEST FOR BUSINESS! The ratings have gone through the roof not only for Livewire but for Shotgun as well! Dr. Van Stanton and Donovan Cunningham should be thanking me!

Matthew: I somewhat doubt they would thank you for the invasions, sister.

Francis: Silence, brother. I don’t need your cynicism. Not now. If I don’t get the ship righted by Survival of the Fittest who knows what disciplinary measures Henry has in mind?! I could lose my job!

Matthew: I doubt you’ll lose your job. Besides, things have been better this week. Matches have ended without any controversy. Minimal chaos and confusion. Just a good refreshing wrestling show. Keep it up and I’m sure Dr. Van Stanton will let you off probation.

(She nods her head.)

Francis: You’re right, brother, but I am not going to let Cunningham have the last laugh. Team Livewire WILL win at Survival of the Fittest. Mark my words.

(The scene shifts.)

[The opening scene opens inside a gym with a wrestling ring. In the background is an American flag draped throughout the walls.]

*STATIC*

[As the shot statics, we see two silhouettes appear like shadows.]

*STATIC*

[Brief highlights of Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade flash throughout.]

*STATIC*

[The feed dies……..]

[Until it immediately cuts back on.The scene turns black and whte as Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade stand inside a ring.]

Mara: These ropes...this canvas...these turnbuckles

[Brief shots of Mara are flashed.]

Mara: People go to church on Sundays, looking for some type of experience. Trying to be something they’re not. They want to feel something….

[Shots of Siouxsie and Mara standing back to back are shown.]

Mara: We don’t need to look up to the sky to get that feeling. When Siouxsie Blade and Mara Kade are in the same ring, this is your religious experience.

*STATIC*

Mara: Some of you know who we are. You saw UWA. You saw how we dominated the Crusierweight division. We both came in with our reputations. We both came to fuck everything up. We don’t take shit from anyone. We don’t fear no man or run from any bitch. They told her she was nothing. They locked her up because they thought she was crazy. They told me I wouldn’t make it as a wrestler. We haven't listened to them for a long, long time.

Iron sharpens iron.

The moment we saw each other, we knew. That even though in this fucked up business where people will sell you out just to save their own asses, we were one and the same. We’re two peas in a pod. We have the same mentality. We want the same things. The same motto.

[A close up on Mara’s face is show.]

Mara: Rock out or get the fuck out.

[Shot cuts back to the both of them.]

Mara: What is the Scream Machine? Scream Machine was born in UWA, but now, it lives in GCW. That experience you look for on Sundays? We’ll give it to you every time we’re in this ring. Every city we roll into, it’s going to feel like the Beatles, Runways, any band that comes to your mind. Every time we’re in the ring, we want to make you scream. We want you to look o the fckng heavens and sng yor prases for us. When our opponents step into our chapel, we WILL make them scream for mercy. And then scream again when they realize that we aren’t giving them any.

The tag team division on Livewire will be screaming our names. All of you will be screaming for more and more. We want to give you that experience you’ve been missing. Siouxsie’s grinded her ass off for years. I’ve cut my teeth, pick the place, Bay Area, New York, Japan. Ask them and they’ll tell you about me. Anyone that wants to come after Siouxsie, you gotta deal with me.

Iron sharpens iron.

Our bond is thicker than any family, friend, etc. And together, the money, the Tag Team titles, the recognition, the respect, all that is coming to us. Scream Machine is going to be a name you all will remember. Not just for what we’re doing here, but what this name is going to mean worldwide. Fuck what you think you know or what anyone else is telling you. This is what you’ve been waiting for. We’re the ones that’s turning this shit upside down.

[Mara looks over at Siouxsie who smirks]

Siouxsie: There was a time when I actually cared about how this society as a whole would interact with me. Then? Society deemed me as unfit to exist among all of you, caging me up like a dog, hoping I’d disappear never to return. Life can be a fickle bitch, always trying to hand you lemons to make lemonade but most of you don’t even do that. To lazy or stupid to take the obstacles life gives you and instead hide in a little corner sulking, hoping that at some point in your life a good thing happens and all is better now?

Really?

I could have folded, became another American Tragedy like the rest of you p athletic fucks, instead I refused, I resisted, I reclaimed my spot in the World next to this beautiful bitch next to me, Mara Kade. UWA was only the beginning, we had our fun, we did our thing, we came out swinging for the fences and turned that shit into our Scary Go Around, we made it happen, we decided to go against the establishment, we are not some patsies, we’re definitely not models or going to post Instagram pictures of us half-naked on the beach, why?

[Mara starts to laugh a little, Blade smirks but her demeanor quickly changes.]

Siouxsie: Look at us and the question has already been answered. We go against your social norms, rules and regulations are merely suggestions to women like us. We don’t have some goal to be the best, we don’t need your approval or acceptance, instead what we have in front of us is opportunity, The the one you give us GCW, the one WE make. That is why Mara and I gel so well, why we believe in the same thing, we just don’t give a fuck about you or what you think of us. Livewire has become weak, it’s fucking pathetic to be honest, that’s about to change. If you put up a door, we’ll knock it down, barriers will kick over and anyone that stands in the way, we’ll beat the ever living shit out of anyone that dares stand in our way!

[Blade’s eyes narrow, Mara smirks.]

Siouxsie: We are sisters in arms, bound by blood, by resolve, by music and anything else your feeble brains can think of. It’s time to start a fucking Running Riot, it’s our turn now to liven up this boring joint and have you pussies live vicariously through us for when we arrive? Anarchy comes with us and the world as you know it?

Is about to change.

Run….. run and don’t look back because the Scream Machine, is here.

[Siouxsie lets out a scream before laughing and sticking her tongue out as Mara laughs with her.]

*STATIC*

Main Event
8 Person Elimination Tag
Aubrianna Powers, Jenni Anderson, The Sloane Sisters vs. Brittany Lohan, Queen Mamba, The Brotherhood of Sith

1st ELIMINATION: Whitney Sloane after Xklamatory Sentencing from Andrew and Dustin.
2nd ELIMINATION: Dustin Adams after Whitney sprays hair spray into his eyes, a low blow from Amber, followed by Rodeo Driver.
3rd ELIMINATION: Amber Sloane by Andrew Raynes after The Xklamation Point.
4th ELIMINATION: Andrew Raynes by Jenni Anderson after Aubrianna Powers causes a distraction allowing Jenni to roll him up and hook the tights for extra leverage.
5th ELIMINATION: Jenni Anderson by Queen Mamba after Snake Charmer.
6th ELIMINATION: Queen Mamba after Lohan turns on Mamba, drilling her with Final Solution. Powers gets an easy pin.
7th ELIMINATION: Aubrianna Powers after a Final Solution from Lohan.
WINNERS Brittany Lohan, Queen Mamba, & The Brotherhood of Sith
SOLE SURVIVOR: Brittany Lohan