Livewire 8.13

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.13

Post by admin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:08 pm

Livewire - July 28, 2019 (Wells-Fargo Arena, Des Moines, IA)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

[“This Could Be Anywhere in the World” hits the PA system, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd. The crowd only grows louder when Travis Vessey walks onto the ramp. The former Global Champion is sporting a black suit jacket with matching black pants.Travis looks around the arena and slowly begins to make his way down the ring. He doesn’t respond to any of the crowd noise, only focusing on the ring. He gets to ringside and he stares at everyone. Then, he makes his way towards the steel steps. He walks up the steps, then slowly enters the ring. A mic is passed to him in the ring as his music fades. The crowd continues giving him a mixed reaction as Travis bends over and grabs the microphone. Travis takes a moment to observe the crowd as he stands in the middle of the ring. He slowly brings the microphone up to his lips.]

Travis: This?...This is just as I expected.

[He pauses as he runs a hand through his hair.]

Travis: Half of you are in support of me. And the only half, you’re on her side.

[Sure enough, the crowd supports this statement by giving Travis another mixed reaction.]

Travis: Like I said, this is as expected. I didn’t think anything less would happen. I knew when I went to Canada a month ago, I was in enemy territory. I knew it wouldn’t be like normal, when I can expect all of you supporting me and cheering me to victory. I knew two weeks ago, there was a chance that I would actually get booed by some of you or even the majority of you. I know as we get closer and closer to For Glory and Gold that there is a good chance that I’m going to have to rely on myself to keep pushing rather than rely on the cheers and support of all of you. All of this was expected.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: But...whatever it takes. Whatever it takes to get back to where I want to be. The GCW Global Champion. Whatever it takes is what I will do. And I will do it. By. Any. Means.

[Travis listens to the crowd as they react to him. He slowly walks around the ring.]

Travis: Isabella Harker.

[The crowd roars when Travis mentions her name. Travis sees this and waits for the crowd to die down.]

Travis: A month ago, in this ring, we were in a match. A six man tag, where things were breaking down and growing more and more chaotic down the stretch. And there was a moment where you and I were the legal men. There was a moment when we slugged it out. We went toe to toe, exchanging punches, exchanging big moves. There was a moment where I got you. One Vessey Driver and you were planted on this canvas. I got you! I had you. And I pinned you. The only problem was the fact….it doesn’t count. In theory, I should be standing here saying that I got a pinfall victory over you leading up to For Glory and Gold. And your fellow people in Canada, they counted along. They counted all the way up to six. I had you. In the middle of the ring. However, the referee was down and he couldn’t see it. He couldn’t see what everyone else had seen. He couldn’t make the count. And that was because somehow, someway, he was knocked down. Somehow, the ref went down and when I hit you with the Vessey Driver, it couldn’t count.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: Of course, perhaps out of cruel fate, by the time I realized this and by the time I tried to get him up, you pop back up, hit me with the Stake and YOU get the pin. YOU get the victory. YOU get the win.

[Travis lets out a sigh.]

Travis: Now, we here at GCW have the best referees in the world. I know the popular thing to do in sports is to bash the refs and over analyze every mistake that they make. I understand that they’re not perfect and mistakes are going to happen. And so I’m not mad at that referee, nor in that moment was my anger directed towards him. What happened in Canada reminded me that there’s a possibility that that could happen in our match, Harker. What if somehow, the ref is knocked down and I had you pinned, but no one’s there to count it? What would happen if what happened then happened in our match? I was frustrated, sure. I lashed out sure. Lately I’ve had a harder time controlling my emotions. But it’s because of this Harker. If that was to happen in our title match, then I don't get a chance at winning the Global Championship for an entire year. That six man tag was frustrating but I was able to move on. Isabella, if that happens again, I wouldn't be able to move on.

[Travis tightens his face a little bit.]

Travis: When Francis put that stipulation into our match, she asked me did I want to take it? The only way i could get the one on one match with you that I've waited for so long Isabella was if I agreed to go all in. To put EVERYTHING on the line. I said yes without hesitation. And so, for me, there is no second chances. There is no games to be played. It’s as simple as it gets. If I win, I finally made it back up to the top. If I lose, I have to wait an entire year and watch everyone pass me and watch everyone get to compete for the biggest prize on this brand. I said it in that interview a month ago Harker, at this point in my career, I’m not concerned about having the match of the night or having the craziest GIF on Twitter. I care about winning championships, about growing my legacy. About becoming the face of this company. I wasn’t ready then when I first won that title. I was a kid. I’m a man now. A man with everything to gain and everything to lose. A man who has been backed into a corner. A man that is going to wrestle the most important match of his life, the toughest fight of his life at For Glory and Gold, Harker. Resurrection hurt. But if I was to lose this? It would devastating.

[Travis walks around the ring, shoving his hand inside his pockets.]

Travis: But that..that-

{Before Travis can continue, “Brilliant” by Shinedown begins to play, heralding the appearance of the GCW Global Champion, Isabella Harker. But she doesn’t play to the split crowd. With the Championship around her waist and a microphone in her hand, she speaks as she walks down the ramp.)

Harker: Travis, I’m going to have to cut you off there.

(The crowd’s split reaction emanates through the scene.Travis looks on, putting his microphone to his side.)

Harker: This… this is just another attempt by you to control the narrative, to skew the story in a way that makes you look better when in reality… come on. You have spent the last two months… ever since Resurrection… doing everything you could do to get in my head. Blindside attack after blindside attack… when were you going to bring those up? And then two weeks ago, I was in the middle of that ring when you just HAD to make your grand entrance. Again, you just HAD to try and get into my head and, on that night, you actually did it. I took my eyes off of my opponent, Lenore Price-Mason… who is part of the future of GCW and may one day hold this title… I took my eyes off for a split second and she put me down. Lesson learned… but again, it’s because you had this “whatever it takes” mentality. You can say it’s born out of “frustration” but I know the truth… it’s desperation.

(She laughs a bit, shaking her head)

Harker: And I get it. I get it because eight months ago, I was there. I went to Francis Taylor myself eight months ago and petitioned for my shot at this Championship. I put my GCW career on the line, so I know all about desperation. I know what it’s like to be put in a position of do or die.

[Travis brings the mic back up to his lips.]

Travis: No. You don't know. Because you're not me. You don't have a category for what I think or how I feel because you and I react to things differently.

Harker: No, Travis… this isn’t your chance to spell out your story. I faced the same condition… only instead of still having the chance to be employed, mine would have seen me out of this company. Instead of having someone else dictate what I would do, I was my own author… I put my own career up because that’s what I needed to do. I did that for just a TASTE of this Championship. I did it because without that, my shot wouldn’t have happened. Without your blindside attacks, I still would have petitioned to give you your fair one on one shot because that’s the kind of Champion I am. I know you got a frustrating deal at Resurrection. It was the nature of the match… but if I lost that night without getting pinned, I wouldn’t have made any cowardly attacks on the winner. That’s where you and I differ, Travis.

[The crowds oohs as Travis is seen rubbing his face with his hands.]

Travis: A while back, maybe it was leading up to Resurrection. I realized something between you and I. In the past, I've brought up the fact that I lost my first championship to you. You were in Camelot. Two years ago, I wanted to become the first ever Global Champion AND International Champion. And I got pinned in the Chamber by you. In the rematch, I lost to you. Fast forward after this Resurrection, when I'm explaining how these loses affected me, it made me realize that this rivalry, this desire I have to finally beat you, it's one sided. That I'm the only one between you and I that thinks about these matches and dwells on them.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: It makes sense. You've beaten me at every turn. I haven't been able to find a way to break through. So when you sit there and you laugh at what I'm saying, something inside me wants to knock that smirk off your face. I've made some terrible choices sin-

(Harker climbs through the ropes, stepping right to Travis’ face.)

Harker: I laugh because I’ve been there, and either you don’t UNDERSTAND that or you don’t RESPECT that. And if you don’t respect what I’ve been through, then all your past talk about respecting me? It’s all exposed as a great big LIE! You dwell on your losses… I dwell on mine. The only difference is instead of stewing in them I find a way to break through that DOESN’T compromise who I am and what I believe! “Whatever it takes”? How far are you really willing to go, Travis? Are you willing to break my neck in the ring? Are you willing to pry this belt from my cold dead hands? Whatever it takes, right? How far are you willing to go?

(She tilts her head to the side, almost studying him.)

Harker: Or maybe I should turn my back, if that makes it easier for you to act? Because I promise you at For Glory and Gold, when you’re facing me one on one for this… it’s not going to be as simple as “One Vessey Driver” or “One Stake”. You want to take this from me, you’re going to have to push me to the brink of shuffling off this mortal coil. Whatever it takes? Prove it…

(She throws her microphone down, taking a half-step back to unclasp the Global Championship. She sprawls it out on the mat in front of her before goading Travis to come at her.)

Travis: Look at me, Harker.

[He stares at her]

Travis: It's been a long road for me to get to this point. A lot of that is my doing. I've made bad mistakes. You called it desperation. You're right. If you lose, you can get a rematch and I'll gladly give you one. I don't have that luxury. I don't have that option. If I lose, that's it. All these attacks hasn't been about playing some games. It's about letting you know the only thing I care about is beating you. Forget that title there, that's a bonus. I will do anything you it takes to beat you. And the only thing I'm coming for, is you.

[Travis drops the mic and points at Harker, mouthing that he won't fight her here. He steps up in her face, his face tightened. The crowd roars, encouraging them to fight as the two exchange words to one another. Travis slowly backs away, exiting the ring. The crowd boos as Travis and Harker continue to exchange words as the scene fades.]

Rich Dix & Crystal Swift vs. The McBride Corporation
[Karen and Melanie McBride dominated this match for the most part with Rich and Crystal getting some offense in. Simply put, Karen and Melanie were determined to get a win. Unfortunately, they had enemies who wanted to see them lose; namely, Sierra, Joey, and Mike Michaels. The trio appeared at the top of the ramp which drew a distraction. This allowed Crystal to get a Crystal Kick on Karen sending her into a roll up from Rich...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Rich Dix & Crystal Swift

"Last Man Standing..."

Dominic Baine is backstage, dressed to compete in the Last Man Standing match against James R. Knight later on, tonight.

Baine: Last... Man... Standing... appropriate choice of words there. You see, James R. Knight, the middle word there... 'Man'... is what you should be keyed in on. I am a Man... you, my friend, are a mere Boy. A Child, trying to compete above your station, and failing every single time. Now, you and I face off, tonight... and I get the chance to slap you back down to Earth, yet again!

Baine takes off his glasses, glaring straight ahead, into the camera.

Baine: Don't think that I forgot how you sneak-attacked me after our match weeks ago.... a match I won, by the way. Now, I get my chance to get a bit of payback. You attacked your better, boy, and now you have to pay the price. In a match like this, that price will be very, VERY steep. I can do anything I want to you, and there is nothing you, or anyone else, can do to stop it.

Baine chuckles a bit.

Baine: Maybe... Maybe I'll do you a favor, and show a little mercy? I doubt it, but maybe I won't decide to end your pathetic career? Maybe I won' do you a favort, and give you a beating you'll remember for the rest of your pitiful existence? I guess we'll both find out soon, won't we? I do know ONE thing, however... you don't have a chance in Hell at beating me tonight! That... that's just not going to happen.

A sigh.

Baine: I'll leave you with this, James... tonight, you deal with a man, both pissed off and possessed. Pissed Off at you, and possessed to teach you a lesson you won't ever forget! Last Man Standing, James... you and I both know, at the end of the night, that will be me! See you out there, chump!

Baine walks off, as we go back to ringside.

Backstage…

Dexter Russell can be seen standing by with an unpainted yet ready to compete Rina Takeuie.

Russell: “That’s right, guys. I’m here with one of GCW’s newest acquisitions, “Ronin” Rina Takeuie. Now Rina, two weeks ago you took on Richard Dix and, in an unexpected show of offense, you made short order of him. What was that about?”

Rina smiles.

Rina: “Two weeks ago, I channeled the spirit of The Ronin in my match with Richard Dix. You see, The Ronin is a means for me to show what I have already internalized - the idea that this is what I want… that this is the fight I’m fighting. I wear the paint when I channel The Ronin as the first show of force. The second… well… you saw what happened with Richard Dix when he incensed The Ronin.”

Russell: “Tonight, there’s no paint. What does that mean?”

Rina: “That means that I have chosen to take a half-step back and show what I am capable of without the gimmickry of The Ronin. I want to show, as my father had shown throughout his career, that there is still purity in what I do. That I am capable without intimidation of great things. Saul Ramsey has been around here for a long time. He knows what GCW is about, so I expect a challenge.”

Russell: “Well, good luck tonight.”

Rina: “Thank you, Dexter. But tonight, I do not rely on luck.”

Rina exits the scene, heading towards the Gorilla position as the scene shifts elsewhere.

Knightfall vs. The Purifiers
[This was a back and forth battle in the early stages. The Purifiers took charge with a power and submission based attack in the middle portion of the match. John and Chris fought back and were ready to put things away for a victory but, sensing that Knightfall was gonna win, Frederick Freeman came down with Saul and Aurora Ramsey backing him up. They, along with The Purifiers, attacked John and Chris, beating them down, and drawing the disqualification.]
WINNERS via Disqualification: Knightfall

[The beating continues and things start to look bad until the crowd comes alive, STEVE POWERS AND ADAM CRAIG hit the ring! Anti-Authority are wielding steel chairs and they chase off Purity.]

Backstage…..

All three of the HERstory Makers stand in front of the camera in their wrestling gear. Ms. Budde has on Marine Green, Lenore Price-Mason has black and green with her beautiful robe, Langley Lohan is also in marine green and black, her long silver hair hanging down. After eliminating most teams about a month ago but coming up short against The Golden Couple who both Lenore and Budde have sworn revenge and want a chance to rectify that match, the woman known as The Ivy League Siren came back strong and pinned the Global Champion, Isabella Harker. Now both Lenore and Ms. Budde get to showcase their talents, Ms. Budde faces Keanu Knight and Lenore faces former World Champion, Destiny van Stanton, a woman that Main Evented the biggest show of the year, Resurrection.

Ms. Budde points to the camera and seductively finger waves him to come over closer to her…

Budde: “A woman like me does not go to you, you come to me. It seems like the lot of you were ready to write us off after we failed to become the number one contender for the Tag Team Titles. I think that is where you all lost the whole meaning of that match. In one night, we proved to be the better team, the Golden Couple were just the luckier ones. How does Lenore answer back? BY pinning the Global Champion, the best woman in this company. Now, don’t call us pessimists, we are not but when an injustice happens or something that we know we are better than, WE as women who have spit at the revolution for marketing dollars and to feed the weak to make them stronger, we stand proud and will stop at nothing until WE are at the top of this company. Keanu Knight, look at you. A man from Texas that society was never good to, right? Lived out on the streets, trying to make a name for yourself NOT at the expense of Ms. Budde. When I look at you, I see failure. You could have stayed in school, received an education from someone like me and been a contributing member of society, obviously you elected not to. Maybe the military? NO, that neither. What do I see? A man who wants to try and take things the easy route. Honey, when it comes to Hannah Budde? There is no easy way out. Class is NOW in Session.”

Ms. Budde cracks a smirk, turns to Lenore who glances at the camera arrogantly and takes a few steps forward….

Lenore: “Wait a second….. WAIT A SECOND! Did you doubt me after Alexander Midas was able to get a lucky pin on me? Did you think the HERstory Makers were three women talking out of their asses with no purpose? Ask Isabella Harker, who I have nothing but the utmost respect for. She is your Global Champion but when I beat her? It wasn’t luck, it was a measure of the talent you see standing in front of you. We are not some old stable faces who have been piddling away in this promotion simply existing. The Golden Couple had their ONE Mulligan and now sooner or later, WE are coming to collect. Isabella Harker was at her best, it shows exactly how good we are. See, Francis Taylor? The value we bring, how strong WE make the Livewire brand? You can sign women past their prime and glory days, their husbands who were simply rehashes from old companies that no longer exist, that is right but the minute you signed us we elevated this company past Shotgun and in one single show they all doubted our worth then suddenly Lenore Price-Mason beats your champion and there is silence. No I get a woman that was a former World Champion AND The Main Event of Resurrection and the SAME result will happen again, the Devolution of Destiny van Stanton. Let’s face it, this match should close out the show, this match is what everyone will be watching and when I am DONE with Destiny? I want to see ANYONE doubt US and especially ME again. We came to GCW to change the conversation and rewrite the script….. it continues tonight.”

Lenore brushes her hair back and walks off, Budde smirks and follows leaving Langley Lohan by herself, she turns ti the camera and slams her fist in the palm of her hand…..

Langley: “Langley….. SMASH.”

She smiles and walks off.

Dexter: Welcome back to GCW Livewire. Right now my guest at this time, could you please make feel welcome, Victor Mason and the one and only, Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

Then camera pans over alongside of Dexter to reveal the ever eager Kelsai who smile and waves at everyone, while Victor smiles and nods, obviously quite proud of his wife while the crowd in the Wells Fargo Arena cheers wildly.

Dexter: Now it has been a little bit since we have seen you wrestle on Livewire Kelsai, so I have to ask you if you are at all concerned about that?

Kelsai: Dexter, have heard all of these people right here in Des Moines, Iowa? Have you heard them seeing me here?

Everyone stops looks around as the crowd in the arena watching the interview backstage on the Jumbotrom becomes defeaning hearing Kelsai talk about them.

Kelsai: See because I can barely hear myself think, and since I know management wants me to keep the fans happy and I think from all accounts they are very happy with me, I don't have anything to worry about on Livewire.

Dexter: While no doubt you certainly do bring up a great point Kelsai, you have to admit, there are quite a few people calling Livewire there home these days, as opposed to when you first got here at the end of last year. You are not at all concerned about being lost in the shuffle?

Kelsai almost looks like she is ready to laugh while looking up at Victor who just shakes his head with a smirk.

Kelsai: Hey baby, you hear what Dexter just asked me?

Victor: I did.

Kelsai: He wants to know whether or not I am concerned about being lost in the shuffle because Livewire has more people on it now.

Victor: Yes, and?

Kelsai: And what?

Victor: Well I think that Dexter asked you a valid question. There are quite a
few more people here than were here in December, could you be lost in the shuffle perhaps?

Looking at Victor like she is positively stunned that the words came out of his mouth, Kelsai stares at him hard.

Kelsai: I know you have around this business a very longtime sir, with Blake being a wrestler for so many ye...
Victor interrupts.

Victor: Yes, I have, but that still does not answer the question darling.

Kelsai looks at Victor almost to stunned to speak.

Kelsai: Just hold your horses there Mr. Snippy, if you would let me finish what I was trying to say.

Victor: Mr. Snippy? Your Dad is not going like it very much when heard you being so disrespectful to you husband and you know as well as I do that both he and your Mom are out in the arena tonight.

Kelsai: Right, and the thing about that is, my Daddy is married to my Momma but you are married to me. Let's see if you can remember that while sleeping on the couch in the living room tonight!

Victor smirks at his wife again, gesturing to himself.

Victor: Sure, there you go again, acting like you are going to be able to deny yourself some of this, when we both know otherwise.

Kelsai punches her husband in the arm.

Kelsai: Victor! You didn't have to tell everyone that!

Trying really not to laugh Victor cannot stifle a grin

Victor: 314,000 people follow you on twitter, and it goes up all the time. Chances are they have known already.

Dexter: Is everything okay here you two?

At that the precise moment that he asked the question, Dexter realizes that he has been had as Victor and Kelsai start laughing.

Dexter: Very funny you two.

Kelsai: We found it funny.

Victor: Still do.

Dexter: Well I am really glad that you to could have some fun at my expense. Now there is the issue of my question that I did answer you however?

Kelsai: Oh right, now seriously thought, with my energy and spunkiness, I definitely don't worry about getting lost in the shuffle at Livewire. This just given me an opportunity to see the entire Livewire roster on decide what I want to go after next.

Dexter: We saw you go after Krissy Sweetheart and the GCW International Championship unsuccessfully at Resurrection. Any thoughts on what you are focusing on right now with For Gold and Glory just around the corner?

Kelsai: I don't know Dexter there are a lot possibilities, things that I could do. Everyone remembers my match at Resurrection, and I certainly would like another crack at the GCW International Championship yes. But is there something that was left behind by someone else that I would like to have a shot at even more? Or seen as I really don't like being called out by people who cheat, maybe I want a shot at keeping Destiny Van Stanton quiet for good?

Dexter: This is true, Destiny is taking on your cousin-in-law, Lenore Price-Mason later tonight? On thoughts on that match up?

Kelsai: Thoughts? Yeah, Destiny had better be careful tonight and keep her eyes focused on her opponent tonight and not worry about what I am doing, or this time she might end on the wrong side of HERstory.

Dexter: Another valid point Kelsai, so the question is what are going to have your eye tonight looking to make an impact heading in For Gold and Glory?

Smiling brightly st the camera while crowd in cheering again in the again, Kelsai gives nothing away.

Kelsai: Dex, I guess the only thing you can do with so many options is keep watching and remember Kelsai loves all of you!

Kelsai blows a kiss toward the camera before and she walks off toward the arena with Victor leading the way, the scene fading.

Rina Takeuie vs. Saul Ramsey
[Rina started off with a fast paced, high flying offense. Saul caught her after she made a mistake and slowed things down with a methodical, submission based attack. Rina fought back, connecting with a charging elbow in the corner, a Kamika Knee, and finally Setting Sun for the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Rina Takeuie

[Scene opens….]

[Backstage, Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade stand with their GCW Global Championship belts draped around their shoulders. Both are in their ring gear, with Mara sporting a black and silver jacket with a pair of shades on her face. She sees the camera and smirks.]

Mara: High demand. That’s what Scream Machine is. We’re in high demand. Livewire, Shotgun. Your show isn’t anything without the hottest ticket in wrestling. We’ll pop up anywhere, anything, any place. You think brand splits and rules is going to stop Sio and I from going where we want to go?

[Mara smirks.]

Mara: Minerva is basically an honorable member. There’s respect between her and us. Let people not forget Civil War. It was me, her and Andrew Raynes in the final three. We didn’t get to go at it one on one, but one day. One day we will. But on that night, seeing her go the distance, on that night, she earned my respect and that’s not easy to get from me. So I see the Sovereign over there playing the numbers game. Jumping her 3 on 1. Calling themselves the best new thing.

[Mara wags her finger.]

Mara: Fuck that. Sio and I won’t let that shit slide. Because the Sovereign isn’t the name, isn’t the brand that’s the top brand in this company. And none of them are the ones running things around here. Superkick Soiree? Well Kat Kelly, I’ll be the party crasher net time when I take your foot and rip that shit off your body. Then maybe Aubrey Powers can dip into her daddy’s money and make you the Most Valuable Foot or some shit. You come out of wrestling irrelevance and the first thing you do Kat is trying to be something you’re not. The first thing you decide to do is believe in this idea, this thought, that you could actually be a runner.

All these people saying boss shit when they’re nothing but runners.

Scream Machine we are the game. What we have can’t be duplicated or stopped. And we decided we were coming to Shotgun because we don’t believe in barriers, brand loyalty, none of that shit. As long as you’re putting money in our bank accounts and as long as you're giving up something or someone to do, we’ll show up to your show. Help you get more people in the stands, help your merch sales sell a bit, all of the above. Even with that, like I said Sovereign, Minerva can defend herself. She’s a tough bitch. But, we have her back. And next week we’ll show up again, go to war with her, fight on the front lines with her in the trenches and like every time we do, we’ll come out on top. That includes over you Chantelle Chambers. If there’s anybody's ass that i want to kick, it’s you. They call you the face of this place and while there’s a lot of reasons why I can see why people say that, we have a problem with that. This is OUR company and WE define where GCW is going. We’re the ones pushing the boundaries. We’re the ones showing everyone what tag team wrestling is going. We’re above brands, above your bullshit, above everything. We are the game and in this game, we’re the final boss. We’re not runners like Kat. And so Chantelle. Trust me, your name and reputation is not going to save you from what we’re going to have to do.

[Mara looks at Sio.]

Mara; Don’t think we forgot about you Golden Couple. Oh no. just because we’ve increased our workload and added more targets to our aim, doesn’t mean that we’ve lost sight of you two. For Glory and Gold is coming real soon and we’re going to put these titles against you guys. And we can hear it now. We can hear you Alexander Midas, telling the world that you’re going to end our reign. Maybe we would hear you a bit louder if we gave you a phonebook underneath your feet so you can be on eye level with all of us. Maybe Alissa can pop you on her shoulders to complete your Napoleon Complex.

[Mara chuckles a bit.]

Mara: Either way, we all know the Midas Touch is shit. And when our title match comes around, we’re going to fucking run over you guys. You saw our list?

[Mara pulls out the list again.]

Mara: This is all the teams we’re going to run right through. And tonight’s no different. Ten Man Tag Man Elimination. So we got the snake girl, Nadia Allen, Catalin Herrera and our good friend, the always insensitive Timothy Myers. Listen Timmy, if you got a problem with us because Siouxsie hurt your feelings, just find someone that makes dumb choices, tell them to team with you against us, and wee can settle it in the ring. Or maybe you’re becoming as soft as a ucking marshmallow. You do you. We’re partners tonight and that means we have to be on the same page. And that’s completely fucking up the other side. Krissy Sweetheart? How Lovely it will be to grab you by the hair, drag you around the ring and then dropping you where you stand. Brotherhood?

[Mara turns to Sio.]

Mara: Do we need to talk about them? Everyone knows the deal. Hashtag Still Living Rent Free. It’s been, what four months, and Andrew Raynes still won’t kick me out of his head. Maybe tonight you and Dustin decide to feel froggy and cash in those briefcases to which I say I wish you fucking would. You had a chance a month ago and you decided to taunt it in our faces. Big mistake. That’s the last time you’ll ever get the drop on us. And every time we’re in the ring, we are going to kick the dog shit out of you and take away your will to live. And I can’t fucking wait.

[Mara smirks.]

Mara: Rather it’s the Sovereign, Golden Couple, Brotherhood, the Jackass and Big Ass Connection, anyone. Al you, when you get in our way, should run. Run as far as you can. Because we aren’t letting up on the game anytime soon. We got our foots on the necks of professional wrestling and everyone’s still trying to adjust from getting hit in the mouth. They should get used to it. Because we’re not letting up for anybody.

(Siouxsie Blade steps up and looks into the camera….)

Siouxsie: Last week, Mara and I helped out Minerva, the World Champion over at Shotgun, she trusted us enough to ask for our help and we admire that because you see, Minerva is our type of bitch. She is never afraid to speak her mind, she will go against the grain, doesn’t give a fuck what others think, like us. Next week we go to war with the Sovereignty and we are ready for it. But this week? After what happened at the last Livewire when Andrew Raynes, Timothy Myers and Alexander Midas THOUGHT they could pick up some momentum at my expense? I shoved that shit right back in their faces and reminded them all just what WE as the Scream Machine were all about. See, people don’t get it, they can’t fathom just how good Mara and I are. So, what does Francis Taylor, that Trump loving cunt do? She makes a Ten Person Tag Team Elimination Match. See? She wants to give every opportunity to the Golden Couple to build momentum. Not on us, no fucking way.

(Mara looks over and smirks. Siouxsie shakes her head and looks back at the camera…)

Siouxsie: They give us Catalina Herrera? The girl dating Mini Eminem. Okay, yeah awesome, we have one of the many Ante Up Academy graduates who failed, right? I mean the only two that ever amounted to anything, one is dead the other is in SCW killing the TV Division. What does Catalina bring? Do we really need this cute little nice girl on our team? FUCK AND NO. SO Catalina, keep up okay? I know it’s hard but just follow our lead. Nadia Allen is another. Now, I like her, she’s spunky, she can fight, Mara has seen firsthand, this is one I can dig into and finally Timothy Myers.

(Siouxsie rolls her eyes as Mara rubs her shoulder…)

Siouxsie: Seriously? When I ripped you up last time, I spoke the truth and you didn’t like it. THE ONLY REASON you are even alive today is because of Kelcey Wallace. Don’t think I didn’t catch that Parkinson’s Disease tweet. Really dude? You are a poser, a tool, a fucking piece of shit and if you have a problem with that, then step up and do something about it. Timmy, I don’t like you, honestly, go choke on a dick, disappear, you are a cancer to the GCW and while I will fight for a team? I will not fight for you. Get in my way and I will fucking drop you, man.

(Mara starts to laugh, Siouxsie then looks right into the camera….)

Siouxsie: Golden Couple, do you really think after that lucky ass victory over the HERstory Makers that you stand a chance against us? You don’t. Look at the Brotherhood of the Sith? Look what we reduced them too? Krissy Sweetheart? Another self-entitled cute little cunt rag that thinks her shit doesn’t stink? This is who WE ARE as the Scream Machine and what are you going to do about it? NOTHING! That is what. After the smoke clears and this little Elimination match is over? Mara and I will stand TALL and why?

WE REFUSE!

WE RESIST!

AND YOU BET YOUR ASSES WE RECLAIM!

(Mara starts to laugh as Siouxsie cracks a smirk ready to eliminate some bitches…..)

[The scene cuts backstage where we see the GCW North American Champion, Andrew Raynes, and the winner of the Tag Team Title shot Briefcase, Dustin Adams, standing there getting themselves prepared. Andrew looked a lot more focused than he had over the past few weeks and Dustin had a smirk on his face. Andrew holds the belt over his shoulder so that its in plain view.]

Andrew: Seems like a lot of people have been trying to smell blood in the water with our lack of focus over the past few weeks, especially mine. Being pinned last week served as a bit of a wakeup call in making sure that the focus that Dustin and I have becomes stronger as I lifted a massive monkey off of my back not too long ago. Now that I have dealt with the shit that has been distracting me and taking away my focus, I can easily walk into tonight and show everyone that the Brotherhood means business.

We’re done dealing with shit that is not relevant around here, being able to just simply focus on GCW, defending this North American Championship and causing havoc in the Tag division means that the Brotherhood is soon going to be back on top and running this shit after weve done nothing but let kids run around thinking they’re actually worth something when the truth is, they are not worth jack shit. We get it, just because a couple of little girls are running around with the belts that should be around our waists, doesn’t mean that they are actualy a team that cannot be touched.

You heard me, Scream Machine; you think you can run your mouth and act untouchable since you stole our tag team title belts back at Resurrection. Thinking that you two are actually worth those belts you carry and trying to leverage it to get more money? It’s been cute to watch you go over to Shotgun acting all high and mighty and still failing to actually get anything done. You think you’re unstoppable? Please, you’re a couple of loud mouth girls who coulnd’t actually beat us straight up and had to resort to being underhanded to take what doesn’t belong o you. WE get it, you surprised us but only because we both know that you two cant actually beat us if you had the guts to go toe to toe with us. WE know that taking advantage of a situation is the only way you two can accomplish anything, no different than how Siouxie was able to pin me in that four way match last livewire. You think that makes you better than us? Hardly.

Dustin: We hold all of the cards in terms of when we are going to take back those titles. While we’ve enjoyed watching you two run around acting like you’re the best around here, let me remind you how easily we destroyed International INdicent, how we can easily impact anywhere we go around here. We don’t need to goad people into a match on another brand, when we wanna show up, we do! WE don’t need to be paid in order to show up, we wreak havoc for the sheer pleasure of it and that makes us dangerous. We don’t need financial motivation, unlike you two, to get anything done. We are the types that simply do what we want, when we want and don’t answer to anyone. You need to beg for anything just to get a scrap thrown your way and you think you can parlay it into something special? What a joke, while we have been biding our time, weve been focused on watching what you two have been doing and thinking that you have everything under control, until we see fit to take it from you.

Because make no mistake about it, when we want those belts back, we are going to take them because we can get the job done. While you two have been parading around with those belts acting like you’re the best team around here, you’ve simply been doing nothing but holding our place until we see fit to take it back. You don’t like it, then guess what, do something about it because when we are ready for those belts, we will take them!

[Dustin smirks, padding his briefcase as Andrew lurks.]

Andrew: This though, my North American Championship, is something that I value more than someone like Timmy Myers realizes. A man who acts like he’s entitled to remove this belt from me. We’ve learned that Timmy is a little self righteous boy who wants to run around calling bullshit because he can but when it comes time to back it up, hes gonna understand just exactly why I am one of the most dangerous people in GCW when I rightfully defend this belt and put this little shitbag in his place.

You think I fell into this belt? I went out there and destroyed the very little girl who thought she could stand up to me, the one who thinks that she can come and take this back from me, Nadia, I know you’re listening full on and I can assure you that this belt is going to stay right where it belongs because I'm in a position now where I can focus solely on giving this belt a warm place it can call home. Where people like you and Timmy who feel entitled to pry this from my hateful dangerous fingers are going to learn that the second I made it rain at Resurrection, this belt for the first time in a long time has someone that will elevate it as clowns like you two try and take it from me.

Dustin: It's time that we show everyone why we were the ones named the best in GCW, we have all the means necessary to make a statement at any given time. We don't need an invitation to show up anywhere, with this briefcase in hand, we can just surprise anyone and do what we want. We've allowed the kids to run around claiming the yard for too long and it's time we take it back. It's time we restore balance against those who claim to be worth something when they do very little to earn it. We're the ones willing to put the target on our backs because we know that we can go out there and backup what we do. That's the type of people we are, we won't stop being who we are because people get lucky on any given night. When the time comes,we will rightfully put people in their places and remind them why they never should have stepped up in the first place

[Dustin pads his case and walks off as Andrew comes back]

Andrew: Tonight we send that message that were no longer sitting back and watching shit unfold. To remind people of what fucking with us will do to you when you're given the right attention. With nothing holding us back well once again show you why the Brotherhood is the most dangerous team in this company.

Keanu Knight vs. Ms. Budde
[Keanu got little to no offense in this one. Budde was determined and focused and didn’t let him get a breath in. It starts with a thesz press from Budde. She follows it up with a scoop slam, a sambo suplex, and a swinging neck breaker. A short arm clothesline and a spine buster come next from Budde. Class Dismissed! Budde covers for a dominating victory...1...2....3!]
WINNER: Ms. Budde

The scene shifts and we find ourselves in what appears to be one of the luxury boxes inside the Wells-Fargo arena. Sat on comfortable leather sofas are Ba’al and his wife Rachel Foxx-Frost, clearly watching the show in considerable comfort compared to the majority of the roster.

Ba’al: “Why people are content to sit in squalor when not booked it beyond me, meine liebe. The locker rooms are fine when competing, but when not booked?”

Rachel scoffs.

Rachel: “The pissants and peons live the life they believe they deserve. That’s always been the case, Kirian, as you know…”

Ba’al nods his head slowly.

Ba’al: “True, true… that doesn’t mean I have to UNDERSTAND it though, my dear. I have never been one to simply settle for what I can get when I could have the finer things. Why else would I marry you instead of some lesser mortal?”

Rachel: “Because you have impeccable taste, that’s why. I agree though, I much prefer the more luxurious surroundings we have right now than the foul stench of sweat and disappointment that Des Moines are used to…”

A slither of a smirk passes across Ba’al’s face momentarily.

Ba’al: “I must admit; I’m curios as to whether a mutual friend or ours will make an unannounced appearance in our box tonight. A little bird informs me that he has not taken too kindly to our arrival here in Global Championship Wrestling…”

Rachel: “Ah, our dearly misguided child of sin?”

Ba’al nods.

Rachel: “A shame. His lost confidence in our guidance was disheartening but as you said two weeks ago mein liebe, family always comes back home eventually. We just have to wait and see what happens, potentially give things a nudge in the right direction if progress isn’t as fast as we anticipate.”

Ba’al: “I believe we can win him around. We already have other irons in the fire as far as bolstering our numbers is concerned. I believe we have the apple of your niece’s eye considering his choices quite seriously already, and we do know of his aspirations. That could be useful. As for our friend here on Livewire, time heals, as they say. I have no doubt about whether dear Chris shall return where he belongs eventually…”

Rachel: “And if he doesn’t? If he becomes a problem?”

Ba’al turns away for a moment, looking down upon the arena below, the fans excitedly waiting for the next match, clearly considering his answer. After what feels like a lifetime, he turns back to his wife.

Ba’al: “Should that be the case my dear, then we may have to consider alternative options. I remain confident that will not be required, however. Christopher is a creature of habit, even if he can be something of a wildcard. He found our message one before, I truly believe he will flock towards us again. We simply need to remain confident and wait for him to come to us…”

Rachel looks skeptical but doesn’t refute her husbands opinion.

Rachel: “We also have that other matter I mentioned recently. I can’t say for certain, but I feel she may be changing how she views the business. My brother being as he is, it had its effect. That could make for an interesting development if things go as I suspect they’re going to.”

Ba’al: “The future of The Sinistry is indeed looking bright my dear. It is almost as if we were never away from the business, is it not? Everything ready to fall into place…”

Rachel: “And everything and everyONE else falling at our feet. This is EXACTLY how it was meant to go my love, exactly how it was meant to be.”

This time the smile is more than just a slither and he nods.

Ba’al: “Indeed, meine liebe… indeed…”

And with that, the camera focuses on Ba’al’s face for a moment longer, the grin never quite making its way to his cold dark eyes, before the scene fades and cuts elsewhere.

Destiny Van Stanton vs. Lenore Price-Mason
[Lenore and Destiny put on a wrestling clinic, battling back and forth in a technical wrestling marvel. Eventually with neither gaining an edge Mason Van Stanton considers getting involved but Langley Lohan chases him off. Destiny doesn’t let it get to her; she and Lenore continues their technical wrestling. Destiny manages to catch her with a superkick and then goes for Destiny Cutter but Lenore counters. The Liquidator from Lenore drops Destiny! Destiny tries to get up but Lenore catches her with Quick Buck! Lenore locks in Hostile Takeover! Destiny taps out!]
WINNER: Lenore Price-Mason

[Nadia Allen is standing backstage, sporting her ring gear and a custom made black hoodie on her body. She looks at the camera.]

Nadia: I don't do well with people. I don't like being on teams. I don't like putting trust in people that can stab me in the back. So when I first saw my name in this Ten Man Elimination Tag Match, I wasn't happy. I don't want to team with Timothy Myers. He interfered in my title rematch and now he's going to be in my second chance at For Glory and Gold. I don't know Catalina Herrera and that means at any point, she could leave me. And the amount of shit Scream Machine talks, I rather fight them than team with them.

[She snarls a bit.]

Nadia: And yet, tonight, when it comes down to it, I will be there for my teammates, putting my body on the line for them. Part of that is because I want another shot at you, Andrew Raynes and show you that I will take my title back. Part of the reason is because I haven't forgotten when you left me high and dry when we were partners Krissy Sweetheart. But the main reason is that while I might not trust people or want to be on people's teams, I won't complain. I won't be a hypocrite. And I want to do my part ..

[Nadia eyes the camera.[

Nadia: I will fight for my teammates and if any of you decide you want to screw me over, then I'm fighting you. I have all the motivation I need to play my part. Tonight, I plan on going the distance. But it won't be pretty. Far from it. I plan on making the main event as nasty as it can get.

[Nadia walks off.]

Travis Vessey vs. Adrian Waters
[After a back and forth fight Adrian seemed close to winning. He went for Super Smart Elbow but Vessey avoided contact. Vessey with a release German suplex and then The Vessey Driver. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

Backstage…

The Rising Tide can be seen in the parking garage. They are clad in their civvies, facing the camera.

Bash Kincade: “Never count a good pairing like The Rising Tide down and out.”

Hugo shakes his head instructionally.

Bash: “Two weeks after we didn’t win a Tag Title shot, Hugo and I came back, dominated a three-way tag team match to put ourselves back on the winning path. But you know what? We ain’t about to take this show off to rest up an’ wait for what’s next.”

Hugio: “We didn’t come to GCW to sit back and wait.”

Bash: “No, we came for TOP competition. But the problem is the top competition doesn’t seem to want anything to do with us.”

Hugo: “We can’t blame them, really.”

Bash: “No… but what we can do is call ‘em out. See, in a few weeks GCW has this For Glory and Gold pay per view event going on. An’ we don’t intend on being left off the card. That’s why tonight, we’re issuing a challenge to another team.”

Hugo: “We don’t want to face just anyone… we want a team worth the challenge. We want a team that is valued. We don’t want a puff team.”

Bash: “So HERstory Makers… we’re challenging you to a match at For Glory and Gold. Time to see what you’re made of.”

With that, the scene cuts to black.

Last Man Standing
Dominic Baine vs. James R. Knight

[Knight attacked Baine on the ramp to start the match. Knight with a suplex on the steel ramp and then a whip into the steel holding up the tron. Baine with a spear and then a charging power slam on the stage. Baine charges in but Knight back drops him off the stage onto several tables below. Knight flies in with an elbow drop off the top of the stage onto Baine. Knight goes for Dragonslayer but Baine avoids it. Baine slams Knight head first into a steel guard rail. Baine with a steel chair blasts Knight in the head three straight times. Baine with International Treaty on the concrete floor. Knight is unable to answer the ten count.]
WINNER: Dominic Baine

(We cut to the office of GCW Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor. She appears all business right now as she stares into the camera with her stoic gaze.)

Francis: I do hope you have enjoyed Livewire, the premier brand of Global Championship Wrestling. I have been steering this ship since my arrival as this brand’s General Manager. I helped build it into the powerhouse it is today. And the Livewire Brand will continue to impress and entertain with its showcase of talents at For Glory & Gold. That brings me to a couple of announcements I have before we move on to the main event of this evening.

(She pauses.)

Francis: First of all, at For Glory & Gold, former World Champion Adrian Waters will do battle with Lenore Price-Mason, who has already beaten a former world champion tonight and two weeks ago defeated the reigning Global Champion. Both of these talents have proven themselves on Livewire and one of them will receive an ultimate opportunity by way of victory at For Glory & Gold.

(She pauses again.)

Francis: The second announcement is in regards to the Promised Land Match. Our GCW International Champion Krissy Sweetheart came up with the idea and I approved it, but with Xion Cross unfortunately requesting his leave, that forces me to make a change. Someone must fill his spot. Someone worthy. And I will give that spot to the man who took initiative at Resurrection VIII, who took his own opportunity without even asking anyone’s permission. The individual to take Xion’s place in the Promised Land Match to determine a number one contender to the International Championship will be Dustin Adams.

(She smirks knowingly.)

Francis: But I do have one more final announcement regarding the Promised Land Match and it pertains to one Keanu Knight. You have now lost twice in a row, most recently to Ms. Budde here tonight. I applaud our International Champion for her desire to see new faces in title contention, but her method of choosing was so random it ended up choosing you and thus far you have failed to take advantage of your lucky break. You must prove yourself to me. Notice I didn’t say win, you just have to prove yourself, prove to me you still have the killer instinct. If you have not proven yourself to me by For Glory & Gold, then your Livewire contract will be terminated.

(She chuckles.)

Francis: Promised Land...or bust…

(The scene shifts.)

Main Event
Ten Person Tag Elimination
Scream Machine, Nadia Allen, Timothy Myers, Catalina Herrera vs. Brotherhood of Sith, Golden Couple, Krissy Sweetheart

1st Elimination: Dustin Adams after Snake Charmer from Nadia Allen.
2nd Elimination: Timothy Myers and Siouxsie Blade are clearly having trouble getting along. They come to blows and this leads to Andrew Raynes snapping off The Xklamation Point on Myers for the cover and the pin.
3rd Elimination: Alexander Midas after Death Scream from Blade and Mara.
4th Elimination: Alexander Midas doesn’t leave right away. He and Alissa cause a distraction allowing Raynes to take advantage. Another The Xklamation Point, this time to Mara. Mara is pinned.
5th Elimination: Andrew Raynes is eliminated next following the Snake Charmer from Nadia.
6th & 7th Eliminations: Sioxsie Blade and Alissa Midas eliminate each other when they start brawling on the outside, not noticing the count, and they end up getting counted out.
8th Elimination: Nadia Allen eliminated by Krissy Sweetheart followed by Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky, and then Lovely.
9th Elimination: Catalina and Krissy have been fighting in this from the start and both are fatigued but they realize that this could be a preview of the international title match at For Glory & Gold. Both ladies give it their all in this close match but Krissy made the last mistake as she missed Lovely! Catalina takes advantage with Jubilation! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Scream Machine, Nadia Allen, Timothy Myers, Catalina Herrera
SOLE SURVIVOR: Catalina Herrera