Livewire 9.06

Ironman
Site Admin

Livewire 9.06

Post by Ironman » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:20 pm

Coming into view in a locker room backstage is GCW reporter Dexter Russel. Sitting down while dressed sharp in a navy blue suit, Dexter looks ready for action and he should for sitting across from him in simple red “Let Love In” t-shirt with black lettering and pair of white blue jeans in Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Dexter is looking professional and trying to be serious, while Kelsai is smiling her thousand-watt smile and waving at the camera as they begin.

Dexter: Hello and welcome to all of GSW and specifically Livewire fans. This is an exciting time as we are officially on the Road to Resurrection. My guest at this time is the woman to my left who will be challenging for the GCW International Championship at Resurrection, Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

The camera briefly focuses completely on Kelsai who waves again

Kelsai: Hello everybody!

Dexter: Always exuberant Kelsai and thank you for being here.

Kelsai: Oh, thank you for having me Dexter.

Dexter: I know tonight is a little bit different for you, without your husband Victor Mason who is normally right at your side at every GCW Live event, being that he is your manager as well as being you husband. Would you like to just quickly tell everyone how Victor is doing now, and he has progressed, since the events that happened at Livewire two weeks ago in Montreal?

Her face becomes much softer but also more focused as Kelsai starts to talk about Victor.

Kelsai: Sure. Victor is progressing gradually. While he is not here with me this week due to the injuries that he sustained in Montreal because we just decided it was too much travel for him while he recovers, I can assure all of you that Victor will be back on the road with me eventually, it is just going to take some time. I did want to say thank you to all of you Livewire fans from the both of us for all of the cards and get well wishes that you have sent to Victor during this time, you people have been so good to him.

Dexter: Did you ever give any thought to calling GCW Livewire General Manager Pete Floyd and telling him that you were not going to make it to Livewire this week, and instead you were staying home to care for Victor yourself?

Kelsai: Honestly, I can tell you that initially when Victor and I first got back home to New Orleans that was actually going to be the plan, that we both were going to stay off the road for this week. That is actually why I was not announced on the initial card and why I am not wrestling this week, because Mr. Floyd after talking with me thought that I was not going to be here tonight in Minneapolis. But Victor is both a proud man as well as being a tough man, and as the days went on Victor started to say to me “You know, I really think that you should go back on the road with Livewire. That is what you do, you interact with the people, and I think that you need the people right now and the people need to see you too.”

Dexter: So, what you are saying then is you were driving Victor crazy and he had to kick you out of the house?

Kelsai laughs and playfully punches the smirking Dexter in the shoulder.

Kelsai: Hey now, that is not a very nice thing to say!

Dexter is now laughing as well.

Kelsai: Seriously though, it is killing me a little bit to be so far away from him right now and I will be on the phone with him as soon as the event has ended, but Victor also correctly pointed out that I was already heading to Las Vegas to wrestle for SCW tomorrow night anyway, so I might just as well be gone a day earlier. After trying to talk him out of this, I called up Mr. Floyd and told him of my new plan to be here tonight.

Dexter: And how did Mr. Floyd respond to that news?

Kelsai: Well first Mr. Floyd wanted to know how Victor was doing of course so I told him about that. Then he wanted to know if I was sure about my status for tonight’s show. I was honest and I told him that I was not, that I really did not like it, but Victor was sure because this is our job, and we both know that sometimes doing this job means you make sacrifices. Hearing that, Mr. Floyd decided that if I wanted this interview tonight that would be fine with him, but he was not in any circumstance going to let me compete in the ring tonight, not when he knew my heart was going to be someplace else.

Dexter: Certainly your heart is with Victor at this time I agree.

Kelsai: Before anyone else, my heart is always with Victor. I always say Kelsai loves all you to all of my fans, but I also like to say to Victor and only Victor directly Kelsai loves you the most, something that is always true.

Dexter: So, your relationship with your husband is rock solid then, with no issues between the two of you?

A bright smile envelopes Kelsai’s face as she giggles a little there

Kelsai: I think I see where you might be going there, so let me help you out a little Dexter. Victor and I did get married very quickly. Now does that lend itself too some disagreements in married life? Sure, I won’t try to say that it hasn’t, or it doesn’t. Victor and I have disagreements just like any couple does, though I would argue that such disagreements can actually be helpful if you learn how to grow through them as a couple rather than staying angry with each other.

Dexter: So maybe you have Let Love In, as it were then, to get through the disagreements in your marriage and come out better for it on the other side?

Kelsai beams ever brighter.

Kelsai: See, now you are getting it, Dexter!

Dexter laughs but then turns serious pretty quickly yet again.

Dexter: Now going back to that night in Montreal to weeks ago when Victor got injured at the hands of your opponent at Resurrection, the GCW International Champion Dustin Adams. You had some very pointed comments directed toward Dustin after that match…

Kelsai interrupts Dexter, a rarity for her.

Kelsai: I will assume that you are talking about the point when I told him my decision that I will not only beat him for the GCW International Chanpionship, but that I am going to kick his ass?

Dexter: That is right, and I know that you are not normally a person that talks like that. Having had two weeks to digest everything that has happened, do you still stand by that statement?

Now you can see the shift in Kelsai, as there is fire in her eyes that wasn’t there before.

Kelsai: Absolutely I stand by that statement, and why wouldn’t I Dexter? In Dustin Adams you have a man who yes is the GCW International Champion and he has been for quite sometime now, but what he did in Montreal two weeks ago had nothing to do with his Championship or being a champion. Dustin was trying to send me a message through Victor, and it was a message that I received loud and clear, I was going to have to fight him at Resurrection on his terms. So I decided to send him a message of my own, that I will take his championship and I will kick his ass.

Dexter: Many people, including some of your fans were shocked to hear you say something like that. What do you have to say about that?

Kelsai: That they are going to have to be shocked then I guess. Look the man, and I use that word in the absolutely loosest sense because I don’t think that he necessarily is a man, he tried to injure my husband. He was not trying to win a match. He took advantage of the falls count anywhere stipulation and he tried to do serious bodily harm to the person that I love more than anyone else in the world. So, when I say that I am going to kick his ass? You better believe I am going to do just that. I will take his Championship because I want it, for myself, for all of my fans who believe in me, and for Victor. But when I kick his ass, that will be a reminder that he will never forget, that he does not try to send a message to me through Victor ever again.

Dexter: Alright, I can certainly understand the sentiment there, but in Dustin Adams you have a man who is nearly 7 ft tall and almost 300 pounds. He has tremendous power, can be sadistic when he wants to be, and he also has kind of had your number, most recently going back to the end of year bash in New Orleans where he almost put you on the shelf when you nearly won the International Championship then. Why do you sound so confident this time around?

Kelsai: Because Dustin changed the game when he intentionally injured Victor. Look I know about his tremendous size and power advantages over me, I know that I have not had the best track record with him either and I know just how dangerous he can be. But you see Dexter, when purposefully injured my husband, he changed this from just another match to a match that I have a point to prove.

Dexter: What do you say to the people that say that this match is changing you, that you are abandoning your philosophy of love?

Kelsai pauses for several moments before answering the question.

Kelsai: I would say that those people are in for a shock come Resurrection. My philosophy has not and will not change. There is nothing more powerful in this world than love, and nothing I believe in more. Come Resurrection, everyone is going to find out just how powerful love can be, and Dustin will find that out firsthand.

Dexter: And with that we are out of time. Thank you for joining us Kelsai

Kelsai: Oh it has been my honor and privilege Dexter, and to all my fans out there watching this, Kelsai loves all of you!

Kelsai smiles and waves, the scene fading.

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Livie Nelson vs. Kenny Perry

Livie was making her U.S. debut tonight and was ready for it. Kenny used his weight advantage to get an early advantage with a belly-to-belly suplex followed by a verticle suplex. He went for a running clothesline, but Nelson ducked it and caught Kenny in the back of the head with a mule kick, followed by a corkscrew moonsault. Nelson went for the ropes, flying off with the Relentless Splash (450 splash). 1...2...3!

Winner: Livie Nelson (Pinfall, 4:12)

The scene opens on TD Batterson walking in the hallway. Where is he going? Can’t know for sure, one thing is clear, his progress is halted. He looks down at whatever is blocking his path. The camera drifts down to what TD is looking at. It’s Ian McKinnon. He is sitting with his legs folded on a yoga mat in deep meditation.

TD: Ahem!

Ian doesn’t acknowledge his former Best for Business cohort. TD sighs.

TD: A-HEM!

He says with more aggression in his voice. Though his aggression doesn’t startle Ian, his former partner raises his hand.

Ian: Sit Mr. Batterson.

TD: I prefer to stand!

Ian: Suit yourself.

TD: Can’t you find a locker room?

Ian: I don’t want to surround myself with the negativity that chokes our spirit.

The big man shakes his head.

TD: Whatever dude.

Batterson goes to walk away...

Ian: Wait... you should hear what I have to say.

TD stops. He opts to sit down in front of Ian McKinnon.

Ian: You are like me Mr. Batterson. We could go on with our lives acting like victims of Trenton Snow. We can take the same path that Adrian has embarked upon. I ask you Mr. Batterson to look at life through a different lens. We were meant to cross Trenton’s path. Now that he is out of our lives, it is up to us to choose how we progress forward. I’ve been watching. You allowed the teaching of Mr. Snow to pollute you existence. This desire to become a demon Sophie James can’t overcome is short sighted. I implore for you to change your perspective on Ms James. She doesn’t need to be a means to an end. Allow this experience to become your teacher.

TD raises his eyebrow.

TD: Bruh, Ronin really fucked you up.

Ian shakes his head.

Ian: No Mr. Batterson, The Ronin enlightened me. Our experience with Trenton was meant to teach us a lesson. I can see the value of operating in your own self interest, there is a flaw with using people as a means to an end. Nothing wrong with seeking the highest paycheck. Your mistreatment of Ronin, our mistreatment of her has led to this moment. I’m grateful. I am now the warrior I need to be to complete my Odyssey. As for you Mr. Batterson I urge you to let your experience with Sophie enrich you the same way The Ronin blessed me.

TD shrugs.

TD: Whatever dude. Do you. I ain’t worried about Sophie. Try not to get yourself killed, ok?

TD pats Ian on the shoulder. He stands up and walks away. Ian has a smile on his face as the scene fades to black.

Erin Stone vs. Justice Orton-Cross

The second match of the evening saw two newcomers to Livewire: the debut for Erin Stone and second match for Justice Orton...but these two women are not unfamiliar to each other. The first few minutes saw much fast-paced chain wrestling. The first advantage went to Orton when she took Stone over with a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors. Orton hit a drop kick, then a hurricarana. She went for the pin, but Stone kicked out. Orton and Stone then got into a slugfest, which favored the taller Stone. Erin with a German suplex, then a side slam. Stone with a powerslam. Stone threw Justice into the corner and came in with a running knee...but Justice moved out of the way! She rolled Stone up with a schoolboy. 1...2...3!

Winner: Justice Orton (Pinfall, 8:11)

Justice had no time to celebrate her victory as Stone's bodyguard, Lacey Davis hit her from behind. Stone and Davis laid into Justice with kicks and boots. Stone with Stonehenge (Spinning Leg Lariat) to Orton. Suddenly, Orton's husband and tag-team partner, Enforcer rushed down the aisle. Stone and Davis bailed out just as Enforcer hit the ring. Enforcer helped his wife up to her feet and the two stared up at the tandom of Stone and Davis. Erin blew a kiss to Enforcer before she and Lacey disappeared through the curtain.

Opening up in an upscale locker room we pick up on Faustina Santos sitting on the back of JaMarcus Avery. Effortlessly he is able to perform push ups with Santos one hundred and ten pound frame weighing on him. He is able to do one set of ten push ups before stopping. With a smirk, Santos says.

Santos: That was fun! Lets do it again.

Avery: I can do this all day.

Santos: Whatever you say, Cap.

JaMarcus effortlessly does another set up of ten push ups. Resting on his stomach, Santos gives him a break by standing up.

Santos: Can’t burn you out too much.

Avery: Please, don’t care that Langley is one inch shorter than me. I’m one man she isn’t going to kill.

Santos: Is the misses making you sit on the couch?

JaMarcus pulls himself off the floor. Looking down at Santos, who is one foot and a couple inches shorter than him, he crosses his arms.

Avery: What makes you think that?

Faustina bats her eyelashes.

Santos: Chasity seems jealous of all the time you spend with our Princess.

JaMarcus sighs.

Avery: She’s not jealous. Don’t worry about me and Chasity, we’re good.

Santos: You could do better than a fake Queen. Don’t you find it funny she’s so obsessed with being number one that Mason drove away all the friends she ever had. How long before she drives you away? Princess agrees.

JaMarcus shrugs.

Avery: I doubt our Princess cares much about my love life. The only thing that matters is making a statement. Our faith in Nava paid off. Our careers are richer because we bent the knee. Now, we are on Livewire with a general manager who recognizes talent. Tabitha barely noticed I existed. After tonight, Langley and the entire Livewire roster will know that I mean business. No more talk about Chastity, lets humble Langley.

Faustina chuckles.

Santos: Sounds like fun.

Faustina skips off. JaMarcus follows as the scene fades to black.

Scream Machine vs. Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz

To say that Scream Machine had a point to prove after recent events would be an understatement. After showing such domination in the Livewire tag division, it was an unusual sight to see them not holding the Global Tag Team Championships, but Blade and Kade were far from done as a team after one loss and this match showed exactly why fans would be crazy to bet against them reclaiming what they believe should be theirs. Lorraine and Diaz did put up a fight however, and once the match got going it was entertaining, but in the end, the now-former Global Tag Champions were the ones that came out on top. With Diaz down in the ring, Lorraine attempted to interject herself in the action but a stereo superkick from Kade and Blade sent her crashing over the ropes to crash against the floor outside and as Diaz began to get to her knees a Death Scream was her reward for trying to keep going. Kade dropped down and picked up the 1, 2, 3 for the win.

Winners: Scream Machine via pinfall

[Mara sits down on the canvas, looking around at the crowd. She grits her teeth before Siouxsie surprises her by lifting her up to her feet. Mara turns and high fives Siouxsie as Siousie then calls for a microphone. Mara starts to pace around the ring a bit, waiting for the microphone. Finally, the mic is tossed through the center of the ring and Mara bends down and grabs it. “Cat’s Tongue” slowly fades as Mara glares at the crowd. Siouxsie leans against the ropes, smirking a bit, allowing the crowd to react to Scream Machine. Mara breaths heavily into the microphone for a bit, runs a hand through her hair, then brings the mic up to her lips.]

Mara: A month and a half away from wrestling for Scream Machine. A long, long time for me and Siouxsie to sit on the sidelines. While we’ve been sitting, we’ve gotten more and more pissed. Everyone knows what’s happened to us. How we lost the Global Tag Team titles. How we moved heaven and hell to pay the Sovereign for what they did. Our match with the Rising Tide. My shoulder being up but the refs give the win to them. Then they win the titles at Civil War. ALL of that has happened to me and Sioux and THEN...and then, you let us sit for a month and a half and you let us STEW, you let us just SIT in all that shit. I know I said on Twitter that Scream Machine was BACK. But…..the truth is Scream Machine has never left. We just got angrier. GCW, what have you done?

[The crowd responds a bit as Mara looks on.]

Mara:. Because the mood that me and Sioux are in, we want to gut EVERYONE in our way to getting back our titles! The mission has never been more clearer to us than it is now. Best Tag Team in the world; that’s still Scream Machine! But we don’t have our crowns. Last year this time, we just wanted to win those titles for the first time. We were yelling from the rooftops that Scream Machine was the best team in this company before any of you believed us. The chase for those titles kept us up at night. And we did everything we said we were going to do last year at Resurrection. This year, given what’s happened to us the last four months, we want those titles more than we did then. So what’s it going to be, Rising Tide?

[Mara drops down to a kneel position.]

Mara: You talk, you questioned our principles, you challenge us. Wenever ducked you. We will never apologize for not giving out handouts back when you two were still no names. Don’t fuck with everyone here. They won’t believe you. They know we’re the best now. What’s it going to be, Pete Floyd? Resurrection, there’s no other team that should be in a Global Tag Team title match above us because I swear to God. If we’re not in that match at Resurrection, we will personally beat the absolute dog shit out of you Rising Tide, until we get that match signed, sealed and delivered!

[Mara slams the mic as the crowd responds with boos and some cheers. Mara stands up and then retreats to the ropes and leans on the second ropes. Siouxsie then steps forward and grabs the mic, smirking.]

Siouxsie: I don’t want to go into a tirade, okay maybe I do but the first thing I need is to stop for a moment because you see, I have a bit of a dilemma, and while Mara is all pissy wissy, I’m more annoyed than anything though my annoyance isn’t like your annoyance, when people are all frowning and acting like dicks, oh no, mine is more that I want to grab the most poisonous snake known to man and throw it into the underwear of The Rising Tide! See, I’m not the most sane woman in the world, I actually don’t believe I’m insane either, I told my brain to meet me halfway and in that process trying to convince myself to be politically correct about all this while the world burns around us, I realized that we are really not that far off from anarchy. We preach anarchy, we talk about the fall of the established order, always the renegades and the ones who would survive the apocalypse, Mara and I are the two bitches in the Mad Max movies that survive in the end while everyone else around us is ran over by the huge semi-truck wearing their football gear. What I am saying is there are no more waters, there are no more beachgoers to see the tide rise anymore, the oceans are drying up and those two shit heads time with OUR belts is over. Does this make any sense to you whatsoever what I said?

[Siouxsie scratches her head, turns to Mara who nods because she gets it, Blade smiles and turns to the camera with her bright green eyes…]

Siouxsie: I don;t give a fuck if you make sense of it or not, WE ARE DONE WAITING! We are winning our belts back before you all die of the virus, Mara and I will be all alone and that doesn;t sound pleasing to me! So one little snag… from this day forward…. WE TAKE WHAT IS OURS! Because we REFUSE! RESIST and by the COVID-19 virus which can go to hell! WE RECLAIM!

[Siouxsie starts to laugh before dropping the mic. Mara puts her arm over Blades shoulder as they stare out into the crowd and continue to chuckle. Cut to commercial.]

Backstage…

The strong and powerful Langley Lohan paces back in forth in her green and black gladiator style wrestling gear. Her long silver hair hanging down, flexing her muscles, preparing for a war with the monster, JaMarcus Avery. She turns to the camera with her bright blue eyes…

Langley: “I’m not a woman with a lot of words to speak. I came to the GCW to help out my sisters in HERstory Makers and instead I was ousted like a piece of garbage. When I walked out of wrestling school much like any young person that thinks they know it all by learning it first, I thought that I had all the answers. It was pretty obvious that I did not and now I have to live with the fact I was betrayed and thrown out because I wasn’t doing my part? Well at Civil War I proved that it took enough people to throw me out of the ring and that was only the beginning. See, I can stand here all night and throw threats out, how I will break Ms. Budde in half or throw Lenore through a wall or grab Jordyne and crush her skull like a fucking pineapple, I could say those things or I can simply do it. At this point, my focus is on a man bigger and maybe even stronger than me?

No, not a chance JaMarcus.

I don’t care if you have Santos or The Princess with you to be at your side when I break and tear you apart like a Smoked Turkey Leg when I am hungry and walking the amusement parks. Frankly speaking, JaMArcus, you are my first singles opponent, and this is not just about a win or a loss, this is about a message that I will send to the HERstory Makers and the rest of the roster. I was ashamed of Brittany Lohan, Abigail Lindsay and even Dawn Lohan, I WAS ashamed of what they have done with their careers, but now I see their point, how tough and unforgiven this business can be. They are my blood and maybe I should have not turned my back on family and instead embraced it.”

She looks down, letting out a slight sigh before turning back to the camera…

Langley: “So, JaMarcus Avery? This is not just about power versus power, strength versus strength, this is about stamping my imprint into the ring of GCW and your ass. I will not make promises, instead I will simply tell you this…. I am a very ambitious woman that has a lot to prove and a lot to learn. I will not go out there and make a fool of myself, instead I will shock the GCW and Livewire brand when I kick your ass and leave a man your size smaller than a little boy in a fetal position with his thumb in mouth asking for his little Princess…..

Because when I SMASH?

People take notice.”

Langley stares at the camera with intensity before slowly backing up and walking out.

[Samuel Price stands backstage with a microphone in his hands. As the camera pans out a bit, Travis Vessey is revealed to be standing next to him. The crowd give Travis a mixed reaction as he stands in his ring gear and his ring jacket. Travis notices the crowd reaction and is seen giving a small laugh a Price begins to speak.]

Samuel Price: I'm standing here with a man who was recently announced as one of the soon to be newest members of the GCW Hall of Fame, Travis Vessey.

[The crowd reacts as Travis smirks. This time, it's more positive.]

Travis: It's still crazy hearing that. Just crazy.

[Travis shakes his head in astonishment.]

Price: Hasn't settled in yet?

Travis: Not at all. I imagine it might when I have to eventually write a speech but who knows. I'm glad too we're talking about this and not my tweet to Glory Braddock huh?

[Travis laughs as the crowd does too.]

Price: not sure what to say about that.

Travis: It's harmless fun. That reminds me, one day, somewhere, somehow, her and i are due another match. Only time we ever faced was five years ago and it ended in a no contest. So maybe that was just me trying to work my charm and convince her to make that happen.

Price: Speaking of matches, tonight you'll going one on one with Andrew Raynes. You haven't wrestled since Civil War, in which you were unsuccessful in regaining the Global Championship. What's your mentality going against Raynes tonight?

[Travis rubs the back of his neck, takes a moment to ponder, and then responds.]

Travis: I was going to segue way the Glory talk but you did it for me Samuel, thank you. I haven't been on Twitter as much other than the tweet heard around the world. But I don't need to check your Twitter Andrew to have an idea of how you're feeling. You talk more than enough though so I'll talk about what I'm feeling. Because I've been looking forward to this match before it was even announced. A long time. You pay attention to everything and everyone around you, you see the people separating themselves from the pack and you measure yourself up against them because it's inevitable that one day, you'll be standing across from them. And everyone knows, whether they like you or not, that you and Dustin have done that for a while.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: The last time that was the case for us was the Elimination Chamber. I was then Global Champion, you were a challenger. Everywhere I turned, I heard you talk down about me. Or declaring that I didn't stand a chance against you. I think on one occasion, you called me a coward. I remembered that. I'm sure you remember being eliminated from the Chamber, being carried out and having to see me win. Must have stung to lose but maybe not. It's a familiar feeling for you, isn't it?

[The crowd oohs, interrupting Travis from continuing. When they're done, he resumes.]

Travis: Why do you think I never responded to you? It's not that I don't think you belong at the table that currently me, Lenore Mason, Isabella Harker sit as the top dogs in Livewire. Your story Andrew, no matter where you've been, always turns out the same. Come in with a flash but when it's nut up or shut time, each time, you fail. I've been there. It's well documented how long it took me to regain the Global Championship. Everyone knows about my failures. But there's also a reason why come Resurrection time I'm going to be given a speech and this great company is putting me in the hall of many other greats and you'll be in the audience, having to stand up and clap for me.

[Travis eyes the camera.]

Travis: Forget the Hall induction. You want to be where I've been. You want what I already have. But the funny thing, I've never stopped wanting the same thing. In the fall when i was Global Champion, you know Andrew, the top dog? The actual top position, not just the fantasy that you've created for yourself?

[More oohs from the crowd.]

Travis: I brought up some of the names in the Hall. I brought up some of the best names in this company. I brought up Glory Braddock. And I said even with the title, I wanted something more. I wanted to be the absolute face of this company. Next week's my 6th year anniversary and even with being recognized as one of the greatest to step foot in this company, I'm only 27 and there's still debate over who is the face of GCW. So while the Hall is humbling, I haven't hit my 30s yet. I'm far from finished. And that what excites me, Andrew. That's why I love the game. I love the hustle. There's a difference between talking about and being about it. So in the name of the game Andrew, tonight, you're going to see the difference between me and you. I've reached a point where whether I'm cheered or booed, I have nothing to fear. And that allows me to do whatever it take to maintain. Embracing the hate is your slogan but tonight, once again you'll failed to Embrace the moment.

[Travis nods before looking at Samuel.]

Travis: I'm not losing to you. By any means.

[Travis then walks off as the crowd reacts.]

Langley Lohan vs. JaMarcus Avery

JaMarcus is a big man. 6’3. Built. Muscular. Normally Langley towers over her competition. She is one inch shorter than JaMarcus. Height wise, about even. Both competitors are built in there own right so this was going to be interesting. JaMarcus flexed. He talked a little trash. Langley body slammed him straight out the gate. This stunned JaMarcus who slid away from the ever powerful Langley. Santos wasn’t laughing at all. Both JaMarcus and Langley turned the battle into essentially a “might makes right” spectacle, essentially trying to out bully the other. Santos at key moments provided a key distraction here and there allowing JaMarcus the chance to work Langley over. Towards the end of the match Langley had enough. She exited the ring, ran around a lap around it, by the time she met Santos she speared the laughing woman in half. Returning to the ring JaMarcus tried to take advantage with a lariat, she ducked, hit the ropes, with momentum on her side, she took the air out of JaMarcus with a violent spear. She covered Princess Nava’s Royal Guard for the definitive one, two, three.

Winner: Langley Lohan.

She didn’t get the chance to enjoy her victory. Sliding into the ring Ms. Budde caught Langley with a big boot. Not too far behind was Jordan Jade holding Budde’s gold plated YardStick. Jade holds Langley at bay with a full nelson. Budde unrelentingly whips Lohan with the yardstick. While this is going on, JaMarcus exits the ring, not caring what happens to Langley. He grabs Santos, they make their exit. Langley is able to break free from Jade, tackling Budde to the ground. Jade stomps the back of the head of Langley several times. Budde gets free. As Langly is trying to get up, Budde connects with Class Dismissed. Jade and Budde celebrate before making their leave.

Backstage in front of the Livewire logo backdrop we see the lovely black haired beauty known as Destiny Skye. She is dressed in her wrestling gear, which is mostly black, and she is pacing back and forth almost like a caged lion ready for a fight. And yes, she is definitely read for a fight.

Destiny: It felt good to get back to my winning ways on Livewire. Nadia Allen and I took down Steve Powers and Adam Craig of Anti-Authority and yes, that did feel good, yes, I enjoyed finally adding a “W” to my record after a horrible string of losses due in large part to my own naivete and due to the manipulation of Mason Van Stanton. It felt good to prove yet again that I could get the job done on my own, that I could be a victorious warrior on my own!

She remains stoic as she shakes her head.

Destiny: Don’t get me wrong, I know I didn’t get it done entirely on my own, because Nadia was there. Nadia, I respect the hell out of you, and anytime you need help you got a friend in me. And also don’t get me wrong but as much as I did enjoy winning two weeks ago on Livewire, it only temporarily satisfied my hunger for revenge.

Her stoic features turn to anger.

Destiny: I haven’t forgotten what Krissy and her little pissant Reverie did a month ago! You were on the verge of having your ass whipped so you had your bloody goons attack everyone so that you didn’t have to suffer the humiliation of failure? Now tonight on Livewire you’re sending Dianna Kruse after me?

Skye chuckles to herself.

Destiny: I have seen this so many times before because I was in this very situation...or at least a similar one. I was part of The Fix, we ran roughshod over Global Championship Wrestling winning every championship available on the Shotgun roster, but most importantly The Fix helped put the World Championship around my waist. And when Mason Van Stanton grew tired of me, he kicked me out and set Chastity Noel up as the lead...as their top player...but there were always other members of The Fix. Mason Van Stanton just never viewed them as important. It took some unfortunate events for Hannah and Kendra to recognize how they were viewed by Mason but ultimately they figured out that to Mason they were just cannon fodder.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: It’s like in chess, you have your pawns, your knights, bishops, rooks, and a queen, but the job of all of them is ultimately to protect the king.

She points a long slender finger at the camera.

Destiny: You, Dianna, are just cannon fodder. Krissy doesn’t really give a damn if you win or lose, she just wants you to slow me down in any way you can. Sad thing is you can’t slow me down, Dianna. You will play your role quite well and your role tonight is to get your bloody ass handed to you by yours truly.

She storms off.

“More” by Usher hits the loudspeakers…

Robert E Lee: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time a member of the 2020 Class of the GCW Hall of Fame, the Beverly Hills Bombshell… CHANTELLE CHAMBERS!!”

The crowd rise to their feet in respect for arguably one of GCW’s biggest stars of all-time. Chantelle Chambers steps out on top of the ramp, her arms outstretched. She spins on top of the ramp, her feet not stepping as the stage circles her. Finally she begins to walk down towards the ring. Once there, she motions for Lee to hop onto the apron and open the ropes for her. Naturally, Lee obliges, and Chantelle ends up inside the ring with a microphone.

Chambers: “Thank you…”

She nods, looking out over the crowd.

Chambers: “Two weeks ago on this program, I told you that I would pick my spot. That being among the biggest homegrown talents in this company’s history has its perks. Part of those perks includes seeing my friends thrive. At Resurrection, Aubrianna Powers competes for the World Championship. Kat Kelly and Chanel Preston both are the FUTURE of this business. When you look at The Sovereign, you are looking at the main event for years to come. And when you look at me? You see a soon-to-be freshly immortalized member of the GCW Hall of Fame!”

She throws her arms to her side and her head back, basking in the reaction.

Chambers: “But of course, that’s not all that’s coming up in May. Resurrection weekend, while being the weekend where I forever take my place in the history of this company, it’s also the most attention-grabbing event in the company’s schedule. Two weeks ago, I told you that I would decide what piece of the pie I would get. And that decision comes now…”

Chantelle paces a bit, pointing to the stage.

Chambers: “In a few moments, I’m going to invite my opponent to this ring. They don’t know that they’re my opponent yet, but if I know this person, there’s no way they reject my challenge. Because facing Chantelle Chambers is a big deal… facing Chantelle Chambers at Resurrection? That’s MONEY. So, without further adieu... “

Chantelle smirks, walking over to the edge of the ring. She motions towards the stage.

Chambers: “Travis Vessey… I know you’re listening. Get out here…”

The crowd roars as Chantelle looks towards the ramp. Her eyes never leave the ramp while the crowd cheers again, the news finally settling in. Chantelle retreats from the edge of the ring, impatiently waiting as is the crowd. A few seconds later, 'Giannis" hits the PA system. The crowd cheers loudly shortly after. Chantelle smirks. The crowd stands on their feet and only grow louder as Travis Vessey slowly makes his way through the curtain. Dressed in a white dress shirt with black dress pants, he holds the back of his head from his match earlier. Travis locks eyes with Chantelle, then turns his head to the crowd. He looks around at the crowd, slowly scanning them. Finally, he looks back at Chantelle and he walks down the ring quickly. Once he reaches the steel steps, Travis closes his eyes. Once he re-opens them, him and Chantelle locks eyes once more. Slowly, Travis walks up the steel steps, each time glancing at her and then the crowd. Finally, he gets onto the apron, takes a deep breath and slowly enters the ring. Once inside, he holds the back of his head once more and plants his feet near the turnbuckle. Chantelle smirks at him while Travis glares at her, wide-eyed. The crowd hasn't ceased roaring and Travis notices this by facing them once more. Travis never takes his eyes off Chantelle while walking around the ring, motioning for a microphone. A mic is passed to him as his music fades. Travis bends down and pick up the microphone, but the crowd has reached a fever pitch.

Travis and Chantelle turn to the crowd, who haven't sat down nor stop chanting. A few chants are heard throughout; the main one being "Holy S**t". Travis takes his time surveying the crowd, walking around the ring to witness what's going on. More moments go by and Travis walks back towards Chantelle in the center of the ring, across from her. He takes a moment to rub the back of his head before he brings the microphone up to his lips. The crowd doesn't stop chanting until Travis motions for them to quiet down.

Travis: I've been here in this company for six years. In those six years, Angelica Jones, Kayla Jones, Glory Braddock, Kurt Logan, Timothy Myers, Isabella Harker. All of them all time, GCW greats. Have faced everyone you could think of in this company. The best, the greatest, all of them. And yet...in six years, there hasn't been one time that me and you...have ever been in the same ring.

The crowd roars as Chantelle nods and smirks. Travis has a look of astonishment on his face.

Travis: No matches, no appearances. Have never been on the same brand. Somehow, Travis Vessey and Chantelle Chambers have never been in the same place together. Until now.

The crowd roars again as Travis runs his hands through his hair.

Travis: Even with that, I've seen you from a far. I remember when you came into this company in 2015. I was here. I've been here from the beginning. I saw you rise from hot prospect to World Champion to one of the best in the company to now, Hall of Famer. I know who you are. You know who I am. All this time, you, me, we've been on two opposite tracks, taking two different paths. Some will call it fate that it's taken this long for us to see each other eye to eye, face to face. Regardless, our paths have now crossed. You're going into the Hall of Fame and so am I. At the same time.

The crowd applauds as does Chantelle. Travis doesn't break his eyes off of Chantelle.

Travis: So what better time than now huh? You want to grab the attention of everyone? You want all eyes to be on you? You want me at Resurrection?

Chantelle nods. The crowd chants "Yes" multiple times.

Travis: Resurrection. Travis Vessey. Versus Chantelle Chambers. First time ever. Hall of Famer vs Hall of Famer. I. Accept!

The crowd explode as Chantelle smiles in delight. Travis doesn't return the gesture, only locks eyes with her. The crowd continue to roar as Travis then drops the mic. Travis and Chantelle stare each other down, neither saying a word. Travis nods his head as does Chantelle while the crowd eats up every moment of this. Neither Travis or Chantelle move a muscle or bat an eyelash or break from their stare. Cut to commercial.

Dianna Kruse vs. Destiny Skye

[Destiny starts things off quickly with a spin kick, a dropkick, and several quick arm drag take downs. Kruse rolls to the outside to stop the momentum but Destiny leaps over the top with a plancha onto Kruse, taking her down. Destiny with a suplex on the outside. She goes for an Irish whip but Kruse reverses, sending Destiny into the steel steps. Dianna with a swinging neck breaker to the outside. She rolls her back into the ring. Kruse viciously stomps away at her right arm repeatedly. Kruse locks in an arm wrench. Destiny fights out of it and back to her feet. Kruse with an arm ddt. Kruse locks in the fujiwara arm bar. After nearly a minute Destiny fights back to her feet. She reverses into a hammerlock and then a hammerlock suplex. Destiny with This Is My Destiny, taking Kruse down with her variation of the Frankensteiner. Destiny with a scissors kick and then a full Nelson release suplex. Destiny with a release German suplex. Destiny heads up top and goes for Skye High but Kruse counters with a sitout power bomb. Kruse goes for another arm ddt but Destiny counters with The Destiny Cutter! All appears to be over as she goes for the cover...1...Maxwell St. John and Krissy hit the ring...2...3NO! Maxwell and Krissy break it up! The referee calls for the bell as Maxwell and Krissy start pummelling Destiny.]

WINNER via Disqualification: Destiny Skye

[Nadia Allen hits the ring to even the odds as she peels Krissy off while Destiny brawls with Maxwell. Their success is short lived because Kruse joins in eventually, making it three on two and another beat down ensues. Finally the crowd comes alive again as Isabella Harker hits the ring. Once again it is three on three! A brawl ensues but Reverie quickly decide that it is best to live to fight another day as they run off. Isabella Harker, Nadia Allen, and Destiny Skye hold the ring.]

The show heads backstage where Sophie James sits in a stairwell once again, wearing her street clothes this time as she isn’t due to compete tonight, a Michigan State flat peak cape sits proudly on her head as she plays with the tongue on one of her sneakers before sitting up a little straighter to look at the camera.

Sophie James: “I’ve been around this business for eight years now…”

She folds her arms across her legs, sitting forward.

Sophie James: “I’ve worked for five companies, all considered… That's if you count UWA splitting from IWC to become it’s own company. This is the SECOND time I’ve worked for GCW, after I joined the #GingerNation several years ago before coming back here late last year and in that time, I’ve seen a lot of shit go down. People think about pro wrestling and they think it’s all glitz and glamour, all jet setting and limousine riding… but it’s not, Bitches. It really isn’t as glamorous as people assume. It sounds like it… but you don’t see us flying or driving into a town late at night, trying to find a twenty four hour gym that’s open. You don’t see us having to eat crap because we can only eat at whatever dive bar or diner that’s open. The schedule of shows, the travel, it all takes it out of you and that’s BEFORE you factor in the wear and tear from the actual matches…”

Sophie sighs, hanging her head for a moment before looking back up at the camera.

Sophie James: “It’s a business where careers only last as long as the body can tolerate it… and when you add in the fact that there’s a growing list of assholes that seem to want to make it their mission in life to shorten the careers of others, is there any wonder a lot of people end up gone before their time? Some are lucky, they get to retire without being forced into it, they get to walk away on their own terms… others, not so much. Some have their careers ended for them, and some? Well, we can probably all name someone who ended up gone before their time, and I’m not just talking about from tv screens when I say that either.”

Sophie sits back, leaning her hands against the step behind her now.

Sophie James: “I think about what happened two weeks ago, how Victor looked when the show went off air, and I ask myself if that’s what I really want from my own life. Don’t jump to conclusions, just gimme a sec to explain this because in a way I’m still kind of processing all this myself, but I look at Victor, the sight of him being wheeled away on a gurney at the end of the show, Kelsai a mess of emotions and I had to ask myself if that’s how I want to go out? I’m not saying Victor is done, that his career is over or that he’s hurt beyond what you’d expect, please don’t read extra into that… but I know how hard this business is on the body, and I’ve technically died once already before a good friend saved me. Do I REALLY want to continue down this path where I’m risking everything every week to go out there and stand up to the douchebags that inhabit this business?”

And then a grin forms across Sophie’s face as she leans into the camera.

Sophie James: “Actually… yeah. You’re fucking right I do! Because that is the ONLY fucking way that we stop those same douchebags from getting away with their shit! Victor was used last week to send a message to Kelsai, his wife, but what Dustin did was everything that’s wrong with this business and guys like him have NO place in the industry let alone in this company! Kelsai is standing up to him though, and I have to take heart from that. We ALL should. That little pint sized package of love and sensitivity is standing up against a fucking MONSTER and you know what? I’m not gonna bet against her. Nobody should bet against her! Just as you shouldn’t bet against me either, because I’m RIGHT THERE with her when it comes to standing up to the douchebags and assholes in this fucking company!”

Sophie stands up and walks towards the camera. It tracks with her so that she’s in the shot the entire time, zooming out slowly as she walks towards it.

Sophie James: “TD Batterson is a fucking monster, no doubt about that… he’s got nearly a foot on me, he weighs nearly THREE TIMES what I weigh… but if Kelsai can stand up to Dustin then I sure as fuck plan on doing the same thing! And maybe I’m naive… or maybe I have a death wishe… maybe I’m just FUCKING INSANE, Bitches, who knows? What I do know? Resurrection isn’t that far away now… and while TD thinks he has to be my demon, has to be the person I run scared from? I know otherwise. Because the only person that scares me now, is me myself. I’m scared that if I DON’T keep doing this, that I’ll slip back into being who I used to be! So you go ahead TD, you go ahead and continue to try and torment me, to torture me, but know this… there isn’t a single thing that you can say or do that will EVER compare to what I’ve done to myself in the past, and I BEAT those demon’s, so you want to be new face of fear in my life? Then just like I detoxed to get rid of those old demons of mine, I’ve got a Detoxer waiting JUST for you too! Several of them if need be… and when you come around again afterwards, when the stars fade and the fog lifts and you ask what train ran you over, whether anyone got the license plate of the Mack Truck that hit you… I want you to remember who it was who started this when it hits you that there was no train, no truck, but only little ol’ me. All five foot five, one hundred twenty one pounds of Sophie James, driving her knee into your fucking skull, time. After time. After time… until you see where it all went wrong. Love me or hate me bitch, it’s STILL an obsession!”

And with that, Sophie kisses the camera, leaving a hint of a lipstick mark on the lens as she walks off, leaving the stairwell empty for a moment before the scene fades out.

Travis Vessey vs. Andrew Raynes

While not feuding, these two men do not like each other...and it showed as they brawled more than wrestled in the beginning. They traded lefts and rights with Raynes getting Travis in the corner, where Raynes climbed up to the second turnbuckle and rained down punches, until Travis grabbed Andrew with a bear hug and dropped him with a spinebuster. Vessey threw Raynes into the ropes, but Andrew held on, prompting Vessey to rush him, taking both himself and Raynes over the top rope with a Cactus clothesline! Both men are up slowly, but Raynes strikes first, elbowing Vessey in the side of the head. Raynes throws Vessey into the barricade, then hits with Code of the Sith. Raynes climbs back inside the ring and the referee starts a count-out on Vessey.

Travis is up on the ring apron by an 8 count and Raynes is ready for him, kneeing Vessey in the stomach before slingshot suplexing him back in. Raynes with a cover, but Vessey kicks out. Raynes continues his assault on Vessey for the next several minutes, capping off his attack with Embrace The Hate (Half Nelson Choke w/Body Scissors). Vessey somehow manages to get to the ropes, and Raynes is forced to relinquish the submission move. Raynes goes for a verticle suplex, but Vessey counters it with a swinging neck breaker. Both men are slow to rise, but Travis is up first and he drops Raynes with a DDT. Vessey with the cover, but Andrew kicks out. Vessey with a shoulder barge, then a German suplex. Travis with the Vessey Driver. He goes for the cover, but Raynes gets a foot on the ropes. Vessey with a Northern lights suplex. Vessey with a Garvin stomp, then a knee drop...but Andrew rolls out of the way! Raynes locks Travis in an STF, but Travis is able to get to the ropes. Raynes with an uppercut followed up by a knife-edge chop before he Irish whips Vessey into the corner, hitting him with a back-body drop on the return. Andrew with the Rayne Drop...but Vessey rolled out of the way! Vessey catches a slowly rising Raynes with a sleeper! Andrew starts to fade, his arm dropping once, then twice. The third time the ref raises his arm, he grabs Travis around the head and drops down with a jawbreaker! Both men are down and the ref starts a ten count. Raynes is up by 7 and Vessey by 8. Travis turns towards Andrew, right into Xklamation Point...but Vessey dodges, countering by hitting Raynes with The Vessey Driver! Travis goes for the cover, but the bell rings before the referee can start his count.

Winner: (Time limit draw, 20:00)

There is a stare-down between Travis and Andrew as the announcement is made. The fans cheer an exciting match, even if there is no winner. Andrew shrugs, then looks into the camera, mouthing "You're next, bitch." Cut to commercial.

Backstage…

Rina Takeuie can be seen sitting in a darkened corner of the arena, her face painted in the pattern of The Ronin. As she speaks, her voice carries more weight than normal.

Ronin: “You have respect for me… that is wonderful.”

She rests her head back, rolling it along her shoulders.

Ronin: “You found enlightenment. I am happy for you.”

She turns to the camera, opening her eyes as she glares into it.

Ronin: “Neither respect nor enlightenment will be enough to make a difference tonight. Ian McKinnon, when you are bludgeoned in the ring and left with no doubt that you chose an entity which you could not contain, I want you to take solace in one simple, undeniable fact…”

A grin curls onto the face of the Ronin…

Ronin: “You… wanted… this.”

Without another word, the scene cuts away.

The scene cuts back to ringside where the crowd is getting settled, until 'Seizure of power' hits, then the crowd erupts into heavy boos as they see the International Champion, Dustin Adams, make his way into the entrance ramp. Sporting a more intimidating look with the title draped over his shoulder. He grabs it, gives a quick look, encore hoisting it into the air and sets off pyro around him. He looks around and scoffs, making his way down to the ring, ignoring everyone.

He gets ringside and slides his belt under the ropes into the ring. He hops up onto the apron and enters the ring with a confident smirk on his face. He walks over and grabs a mic and walks around the ring, absorbing the noise from the "joyous" crowd. He stops, takes a second before finally addressing everyone.

Dustin: Did you all enjoy seeing little child Kelsai finally crack that weak shell of hers?

Dustin laughs as the crowd jeers.

Dustin: See last livewire Victor actually believed that he stopped a chance of taking this belt from me and helping Kelsai make a better decision but the fool was way in over his head. I hope he's at home crying everyday about his pathetic existence and be thankful I didn't leave him in a crippled, vegetated state. It gave Kelsai no choice but to challenge me at Resurrection for my championship.

Exactly what I wanted.

People seem to forget that I do whatever I want, whenever I want, around here. I walked into Destiny X and claimed whatever case I wanted, I walked into the Paradise Match which gave me the right to challenge for this belt and then I proceeded to embarrass Krissy into changing her outlook, which has made her Look even worse. Now Kelsai thinks she can just let love into this match and think she can walk out of Resurrection with MY title? Remind everyone how that worked out at the Bash!?

Dustin laughs again, reminding himself of his handiwork while the crowd boos again.

Dustin: See, when she got angry and emotionally challenged me at Resurrection, she knew she broke at that moment. I bet it took a lot for her to snap like that, thinking she can kick my ass, but the truth is at that moment she became very afraid. It's why tonight, she decided to hide out in the back and do her little interview with Dexter. It's because she's scared to come out here and face all of you. Scared of who she has to become because fools like Amy and Victor try and shield her from the truth that exists in this world. I did what no one else had the fortitude to do to her and that was expose her to reality. I started by throwing her through an announce table, crippling her husband and by the time Resurrection rolls around, I'll have broken the last of her spirit and her pathetic "love" she'll be desperate to hold onto to help prevail.

Theres no love in the asylum, only darkness and me!

Kelsai, it doesn't matter if you choose to hide ans give private interviews in the back. It doesn't matter how much you talk about letting love in, when you step inside this ring with me at Resurrection, you'll truly see what I am referring to.

Dustin grins, turning his attention away from Kelsai to focus on tonight.

Dustin: Tonight though, you can sit backstage and watch what you're in for as I show GCW who the true best champion in this company is. Tonight I destroy the current Global Heavyweight champion and show Lenore why she doesn't hold a candle to the Monster, the International Champion and the most dominant champion in this business, Me!

Dustin throws down the Mic and holds his belt up high as he taunts the crowd who reacts by heavily booing him.

Backstage….

The Global Champion, Lenore Price-Mason in all her glory stands in front of the camera in her black and gold robe, wrestling gear with her long blonde hair hanging down. Ms. Budde and Jordyne Jade stand behind her, both in their street clothes as Lenore begins to speak…

Lenore: “Many are asking why we dumped our She-Hulk, why we traded up for a talent like Jordyne Jade, why we are still the best threesome of females the sport of wrestling has ever seen and that answer is? None of your business. For what we have right now is a man in Andrew Raynes that wants what I have, the Global Championship, a title that NO ONE said I could ever win. I defeated Travis Vassey and proved it not once but TWICE and now I get Dustin Adams, the big strong monster of a man in a Champion versus Champion showcase? How quaint. Dustin Adams, the current International Champion who has my cousin’s wife hot on his heels, how amusing. Dustin, in the ring you are outmatched, outwrestled and outsmarted before you even enter through those ropes, I don’t mind saying that what will happen is that while you maybe bigger and stronger than me, I outclass you in ever sense, including looks, because from what I see, you have hit every branch of the ugly tree while falling. Dustin, you know what this is, right? It’s a showcase of champions as the GCW wants to call it, Pete Floyd wants to give the fans a treat, in reality what this is? An example, a message to Mr. Raynes that if he wants to pursue this title, the future holds exactly this, a defeat at my hands without even blinking an eye.”

She smirks, while Ms. Budde nods and Jordyne chuckles some. Lenore brushes her hair back and rolls her eyes, looking both amused and annoyed….

Lenore: “I know, embrace the “hate”, you’re big and bad, a monster of a man that is ready to destroy us in every sense of the word. I don’t really know what else to do when it comes to promoting this match honestly, some see it as a massacre, what I see it though is an opportunity to once again show why the female species is the dominant one, that no matter how big and ugly you are that there is no comparison and when this is all over, the bell rings and people see WHY I am the Global Champion, why I AM the best in this business, why WE are the women that will take this place by storm and have become an institution for the Livewire Brand and why the two ladies behind me will be wearing gold soon enough yet again, then that will be the reality check everyone needs especially you Dustin Adams. So Andrew? Don’t Hate me because we are simply superior, just accept it and maybe it will make you that much happier. Dustin? Welcome to history, while we make HERstory.”

Lenore winks and smiles before slowly walking out. Ms. Budde follows along with Jordyne Jade.

Grudge Match
Ian McKinnon vs. Rina Takeuie

It was the Ronin who showed up tonight to fight...but it was McKinnon who struck first, jumping out of the crowd as Rina was making her way to the ring. The two fought their way down the aisle to the ring where Ian slammed Ronin back first into the ring post. He did it a second time then rolled her into the ring, climbing in himself.

The bell rang, signalling the official start of the match. Ian focused on Rina's back, placing her in a camel clutch for a couple of minutes before lifting her for a back breaker and a belly-to-back suplex. Ian with a spinebuster and a cover, but Rina kicked out. Ian with a roundhouse kick, but it was ill advised to try to use the martial arts against Rina. She ducked the kick then lunged forward, head butting McKinnon, causing him to fall to the mat face first. Ronin stood and stretched her sore back and as Ian rose to his hands and knees, and Ronin performs Kamika-knee! Instead of going for the pin, Ronin pulls Ian to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner, rushing in with a back elbow. She snap mares him out and places him in a chin lock. Ian is able to struggle his way to a verticle base and he drives an elbow into Rina's gut. He tries another roundhouse kick, and this one hits the mark, dropping Ronin to the mat. Ian makes a cover, but Rina gets a shoulder up.

McKinnon set the pace, keeping Ronin down with various suplexes and slams, with the occasional high-flying move thrown in. It was one of those high-flying moves that backfired on Ian as he went for Superman's Dead, but Ronin rolled out of the way. Ronin immediately locked in The Setting Sun, holding on to the hammerlock until McKinnon had no other option but to tap out.

Winner: Rina Takeuie (Submission: 11:41)

The camera comes up inside the arena, where “Bully” by Shinedown hits. The familiar guitar riff signals the arrival of the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Hugo Magnussen and Bash Kincade, better known as The Rising Tide. They step out atop the ramp, the Championships worn around their waist. After surveying the scene and bumping their forearms together, they move down the ramp. As commentary reviews their victory over HERstory Makers, The Rising Tide get to the ring, climbing through the ropes. Bash Kincade immediately goes to the corner, asking for a microphone.

Kincade: “Alright, we ain’t ever been ones to mince words, so we’re gonna cut right to the chase here.”

The crowd briefly roars before Kincade stands at the side of the ring.

Kincade: “Pete Floyd, get out here. We need to have a little chat.”

The crowd roars in anticipation. Pete Floyd steps out from the back, a look of confusion on his face as he walks down the ramp. Once he gets to the ring, he moves around to the timekeeper’s table, taking a microphone before walking up the steel ringsteps.

Floyd: “Gentlemen, this is a little unexpected. You know my office is always open, right?”

Bash nods his head.

Kincade: “Yeah, yeah… open door policy. Look. We ain’t about to go behind closed doors to ask for something and let other people try to figure out what we wanted and how we slanted things in our favour. We ain’t politicians. We’re wrestlers. So we wanna lay it all out on the line right here.”

Floyd: “Okay? What’s up?”

Bash goes to talk, but Hugo puts his hand over the microphone. He whispers something into his partner’s ear before taking the microphone.

Magnussen: “You see, Mr. Floyd, my partner and I don’t intend any disrespect on your agency. But our position is simple. We want to be the very best tag team in GCW.”

Floyd: “Well, you are the GCW Global Tag Team Champions… did I forget to congratulate you on that? Is that what this is about?”

Bash laughs. Hugo shakes his head,

Magnussen: “No-no-no. When Bash and I earned the right to challenge for these Championships, it was not without controversy. We know there was a cloud hanging over our victory over Scream Machine, and while the referee’s call is final, we believe there is unfinished business there.”

Bash begins to get impatient. He moves over to Hugo, taking the microphone again.

Kincade: “Floyd, it’s real simple. Rising Tide. Scream Machine,..”

He reaches behind him, unclasping his belt and lifting it up.

Kincade: “GCW Global Tag Team Championships at Resurrection!”

The crowd roars in approval, getting caught up in Kincade’s enthusiasm. Floyd smirks, nodding his head.

Floyd: “That’s it… The Rising Tide defending the Global Tag Team Championships against Scream Machine at the biggest show in GCW history?”

Kincade: “Ya damn right.”

Floyd: “Well that’s easy… you got it...with one change.”

Both Hugo and Bash raise their eyebrows in question.

Floyd: "You want there to be no doubt...no controversy...no outside interferance. The only way that will happen considering your history with Scream Machine is to ensure no one else gets involved. The match at Resurrection will be fought within the confines of a steel cage!"

The crowd explodes again as Floyd nods his head. Kincade and Magnussen high five each other as “Bully” blares up again. Floyd exits the ring while The Tide mug for the cameras...

Main Event - Champions Showcase (Non-title)
Lenore Price-Mason vs. Dustin Adams

Dustin used his height and weight advantage to take early control of this contest. Gorilla press slam, scoop slam, a powerbomb. Dustin with Death Sentence and a cover...but Lenore kicked out. Adams whipped Lenore into the corner and rushed in with a big knee, but the Global Champion moved out of the way, leaving Adams holding his knee. Mason with a bulldog. She tried for a figure four leg lock, but Dustin booted her away with his free leg. Mason with a spinning toe hold. She holds on to Dustin's leg, slides out of the ring and slams his knee into the ring post. She goes for a figure four around the ring post, but the referee steps in and holds her off. Mason argues with the referee, giving Dustin recovery time. With Lenore on the floor and him in the ring, he runs and delivers a baseball slide, taking Mason down to the floor. Adams body slams Mason on the floor then tosses her back into the ring. Sensing victory, Adams rushes her for The Green Mile, but Lenore ducks and counters with Liquidator! She makes the cover. 1...2...NO! Dustin with a foot on the ropes!

Mason kept control over Dustin, keeping the big man grounded. She tries multiple times for a leg submission, but each time, Adams makes it to the ropes. Mason goes to throw Adams into the corner, but Dustin reverses it and drops her with a shoulder barge. Dustin with a spear that damn near folds Mason in half. Dustin lifts Mason for Death Row Slam, but Lenore gets free and out of nowhere, executes Devolution! Adams hits the canvas hard and Mason makes a cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Lenore Price-Mason (Pinfall, 16:56)

No sooner is the announcement made, then Andrew Raynes storms the ring. Anticipating his arrival, Ms. Budde and Jordyne Jade appear seemingly from out of the shadows, sliding into the ring and taking up their positions on either side of Lenore. Dustin and Andrew stand their ground, no concerned about the handicap, egging HERstoryMakers on. Before they can collide, however, Livewire GM Pete Floyd speaks up from the stage.

Floyd: "Hold up! I think we've had enough excitement for one night. Last week on Shotgun, Brittany Kayl officially declared that she would be going after the GCW World title at Resurrection...which is all I needed to hear. Because everyone knows it is coming, and right now, I will make it official. At Resurrection, Lenore Price-Mason will defend the GCW Global Championship against Andrew Raynes."

The crowd roar their approval. Both Andrew and Lenore smirk, never taking their eyes off one another...as Livewire fades to black.