Livewire 9.11

Ironman
Site Admin

Livewire 9.11

Post by Ironman » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:49 am

Backstage….

Lenore Price-Mason stands in her gold and black wrestling attire. Ms. Budde in her black and red attire, Jordyne Jade is in her street clothes looking on as both ladies have huge matches. Lenore is up against The Enforcer, her first back from Resurrection. Ms. Budde is in the finals of the Global Championship tournament, against Isabella Harker, a former Champion in her own right and someone the HERstory Makers have come to respect though they know the challenge ahead of her, as both she and Lenore have faced each other in the past. Ms. Budde in all her glory brushes her hair back and looks into the camera….

Ms. Budde: “Looooord, what have they done now? Andrew Raynes starts calling the shots and suddenly through his arrogance he starts the match right away and I het in crystal clear to the finals, boy what are you thinking!? You knew the Global Championship was coming back home to us, and no disrespect to Lenore, who was cheated out of it, at least we can get some enjoyment when I put my size 11 right in your face and Class will be Dismissed. Ah but you see sugarplum, before I even get to that, the first thing which needs to happen is taking care of Isabella Harker, and honey…. Sweet child of mine, we like and respect who you are and what you stand for, but listen to me now. Before that even happens, first thing is first, I need to put you down. Now, don’t take it personal, strong woman versus strong woman to take down some sexist, maniacal pig sounds like a great story, see though Isabella, you have been at the top of the mountain already, Ms. Budde is only get her pretty feet wet right now for that title will fit so perfect around my waist. Don’t you think so, Lenore?”

Lenore smirks and smiles….

Lenore: “Very much so, a natural fit.”

Ms. Budde: “There you have it, the endorsement from the only person whose opinion matters pertaining to this. Isabella, I know you’re going to bring the fight, the fire, the passion and so much more only for me to break it down. Now, Ms. Harker, I am a woman who not only wants but deserves singles gold and will do anything to get it. In my entire career I have never been a World Champion, and yet like freshly squeezed sweet sun tea on a perfect hot summer afternoon, I can taste the sweetness on my plump lips. Isabella, tonight I go one step closer to becoming the Champion, by defeating you and moving on to face Andrew Raynes, bringing the belt back to us. Isabella, darling…. CLASS is NOW in SESSION.”

Jordyne smiles as Budde fans herself some, Lenore’s green eyes glare into the camera….

Lenore: “The Enforcer? Is this the level of competition I have been relegated to? I am going to destroy this Enforcer, and then watch my sister in arms here, Ms. Budde take the next step in her evolution to become a Global Champion. As for me? Watch closely tonight and witness the Devolution of The Enforcer.”

Without another word, Lenore heads out to the ring while Budde and Jade look on, smiling….

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Dexter Russel is a man of his word, and right now he has given that word to his friend, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, who asked Dexter to be at her locker room tonight having something to get off of her chest. The world wants to hear from Kelsai now since she recently lost the GCW International Championship on the same night as her successful first defense of said championship no less. Kelsai has been silent about this, and pretty silent overall as it were, but the hope as this interview is about to commence that Dexter could get Kelsai and her husband and manager Victor Mason to discuss this finally.

Well, Dexter didn’t know it, but this was going to be his lucky night.

Dexter: “Kelsai, a big match for you tonight, your first match since losing the GCW International Championship to one of your opponents tonight Princess Nava Farrin, as part of a huge six person tag team match. Tell everyone if you can, what is going through your mind heading into this match up tonight.”

Without her normal smile in full view you could tell that something was eating away at Kelsai, more than things usual do.

Kelsai: “Dexter we have known each other for quite awhile now so this will probably come as a shock to you, but I really don't have a lot to talk about tonight going into the match, no. I have a match, somebody is going to get her face smacked, multiple times, and just in case I am not clear that person who is going to get her face smacked in that match I don’t care if she is royalty or not, she is just another peon to me.”

Dexter: “Excuse me Kelsai, did you say that Princess Nava Farrin is a peon?”

Kelsai: “Did I stutter Dexter? Here let me be more blunt and to the point, Princess Nava Farrin is a peon that is going to get her face smacked tonight. Is that specific for everyone to understand what is going to happen tonight? Because he is the thing that really grinds my gears Dexter. Everyone wants to know how I felt about the Princess cashing, and I could really care less. The Princess saw her opportunity and she took it, simple as that. Would I do things that way if the roles were reversed? I think everyone already knows the answer to that question. But I don’t think that it's wrong that the Princess did either.

No what I have a problem with and the reason that I can’t wait to smack her right in the face is not the fact that she cashed in and won against me. Those are the rules, I knew them and I wasn’t prepared, but that isn’t The Princess problem, nor should it be. The Princess’s problem is that thing right in the middle of that face that is going to get smacked tonight, and that is her mouth which has been a fountain of misinformation about me since winning the GCW International Championship from me. Because I saw what she tweeted about me, and Dexter, Victor correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think that I ever cried once over losing the championship. I was disappointed in myself for not being prepared, but I didn’t cry over it or say it wasn’t fair because it was fair damn it! For you to say I was just makes me sound stupid, and that upsets me!

I wasn’t crying then, I’m certainly not crying now, but you will be by the end of the match, I guarantee it. So my Daddy showed up on twitter. Trust me, he was much more interested in promoting his comeback in another promotion than what happened between you and I. And this man right here, Victor Mason, he can say whatever the heck that he wants to! But now since you want to say that I was crying because I lost, well now you're going to get your face smacked. It’s called a receipt! And if Diana Kruse or Dustin Adams wants to try and get in my way? Believe me when I tell you Dexter that I have no problem smacking the two of them right in the face either.

Rina Takeuie, you are my friend and I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished in GCW so far, and Travis Vessey while I don’t know you all that well your accomplishments are second to no one in the company. It will be a privilege to share the ring with the two of you tonight.”

Kelsai looks around for a moment and her trademark smile starts to form finally at the corners of her lips.

Kelsai: “Well would you look at that Dexter, I guess I did have something to talk about after all. Now if you will excuse my manager and I, it is time to meet up with my partners so we can head to the ring and start smacking faces!

Victor and Kelsai leave the locker room while Livewire heads to a commercial break.

Sophie James vs Richard Dix

It’s fair to say that only one half of this matchup took things seriously from the beginning, and surprise surprise it wasn’t Richard Dix. Before the bell even rang to start the match he was attempting to chat Sophie up and even the fans up in the nose bleeds could see her lack of interest but that didn’t deter Richard one iota. As the match started Sophie came out strong but every opportunity Richard would go for a rest hold in order to whisper more sweet nothings to Sophie. The final straw for the redhead came when Dix apparently offered her weed after the show now that she was a bad girl again, which was enough to set Sophie off and something snapped. From that point the result was fairly academic. Sophie hit the 4-Seb superkick to gain control of the match and as Dix got back to his feet the redhead bolted across the ring and smashed him with the Detoxer running knee strike that damn near took his head clean off as she dropped down to make the pin and the ref slid in to count the 1, 2, 3!

Winner via pin fall: Sophie James

After the match, the majority of the fans booing Sophie yanked her arm away from the referee as he tried to raise it and started to exit the ring before thinking twice as Dix started to get to his feet. She turned back and pulled Dix up before hitting another Detoxer that left Dix out cold and Sophie finally made her exit to a chorus of boos from the fans that she ate up like a hearty meal as the scene faded out.

We pan to Ethan Rockwell standing backstage. He has a smirk on his face as he holds an apron his right hand hand with we see the microphone is being held off camera shot. Ethan laughs as he begins to speak.

Ethan Rockwell: Who says ditzy bimbos can’t be trained? One week and Janice King has understood her spot when interviewing the alpha male in GCW. She understands that women don’t belong in wrestling either it be interviewing backstage, wrestling in the ring, or running a brand. Hi Tits McGee.

Ethan winks at the camera.

Ethan Rockwell: Tonight I continue my path to put women in there place as ol’ Petey has booked me to face another broad. Allison Lorraine. Truthfully I have never heard of the chick. I mean the bitch hasn’t opened her mouth or plastered the twitter world with any comments about the match, leading to believe a couple of things. She is either intimidated by stepping in the ring with a real man. Which I understand, there isn’t any in GCW besides your truly. Or she realized her true home is in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant making sandwiches for your man.

Ethan gives a sickening smile.

Ethan Rockwell: For you well being I hope one of those things are true because if I come out to that ring tonight and you are standing across from me, well you are going to see what a real man is about. You will see how an alpha man works. And you will see what you look like in a woman’s real uniform.

Ethan holds up the apron and laughs before walking out off camera shot.

Janice King: What an asshole.

The show cuts backstage to show Sophie James, freshly showered with her hair still wet, just leaving her locker room with her bag over her shoulder. She spots the camera and rolls her eyes but seems resigned to the fact she has to speak.

Sophie James: If you want to listen, try and keep up...

With that, Sophie starts heading down the hallway, clearly deciding she’s done for the evening now that she’s had her match. The camera jogs to catch up and walks with her.

Sophie James: See that out there? Pure disrespect.

The fans in the arena can be heard agreeing over the top of the scene but it’s obvious that Sophie isn’t talking about what she did to Dix during the match.

Sophie James: Pete Floyd knows my opinion of him, he knows I think he’s out of his depth and doing a horrible job… and that’s how he tries to prove I’m wrong? By booking me against a pathetic loser that’s a borderline sexual pest and known drug user? Wow… come on Floyd, is that really what you think of the legitimate stars on your brand? Jesus, no wonder Raynes was as pissed with you as our boss as he was. But hopefully I left a point well made out there sweetie, because let’s be honest. If you’re gonna throw losers at me, I’m gonna show them up as exactly that!

Sophie pushes through a set of doors and lets the door swing shut on the cameraman, who has to throw out a hand to stop it from hitting him as he passes through to the hallway beyond.

Sophie James: I think Andrew Raynes made a damn good point when he said there’s no point in bitching and moaning about stuff if I’m not going to do anything about it. So tonight, let’s say that’s just the start of the new attitude, shall we? If Floyd is gonna make a mockery of me by giving me bullshit opponents in order to try and satiate me then I’ll make a mockery of HIS booking and show him why he’s only serving to make things worse for the brand in the long run. Go ahead and ask how Richie’s head is feeling and see how that goes. Hopefully he learned some fucking manners and got a few tips on how NOT to talk to women going forward… though based on everything I know about the douche bag, I highly doubt it’s going to make much of a difference. Once a dick, always a dick. Or should that be once a Dix always a Dix? Heh.

Sophie chuckles to herself.

Sophie James: Whatever. Point is… whatever happens now Petey boy… this is on you, okay sweetie? Because it’s quite obvious that you’ve bitten off more than you can chew with Livewire, and I don’t care how much experience you’ve had in the business until this point, it’s obvious to see that the business has passed you by sweetie! You may have done well in the days where every bastard dressed like a clown or a spooky ghost or whatever but this is pro-wrestling in the twenty first century Floyd, and if you’re not gonna keep up with the times in order to see who makes you money and who makes the same mistakes then why the fuck should I listen to you and why the fuck are you still in power?! But don’t worry sweetie… I’m sure Glory or Francis will realise your ineptitude eventually. So make the most of it okay? Enjoy every second. There won’t be many of them left. Mwah!

And with that, Sophie blows an air kiss at the camera before making it clear she’s done giving the cameraman time of day and she strides through a set of door and doesn’t look back. The cameraman stops in the doorway, watching Sophie’s ass wiggle as she exits for a moment before finally fading out.

Ethan Rockwell vs. Allison Lorraine

[Allison starts off furiously with a fast paced offense of dropkicks, a spinning heel kick, and a superkick. Ethan goes for a clothesline but Allison ducks and nails a pele kick. Lorraine with a head scissors takedown. Allison goes for a springboard splash but Ethan gets his knees up, driving them into her gut. Ethan with a spear followed up by a gut wrench suplex, a pump handle slam, and then a bow and arrow submission. Ethan with an abdominal stretch. Ethan with back breaker into a cover and a two count. Ethan with a torture rack. Ethan whips Allison into the ropes but he lowers his head early and Allison makes him pay with a ddt. Allison goes up top and goes for a top rope hurricinrana but Ethan counters into a sit out power bomb. Ethan with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Ethan with a MAGA Driver for the cover...1...2...3!]

WINNER: Ethan Rockwell

[After the match has concluded Ethan drops her with another MAGA Driver. Ethan goes outside and retrieves an apron and a feather duster. He drapes Allison in the apron and places the feather duster in her and starts mocking her. The crowd then comes alive as Destiny Skye hits the ring! She slides into the ring and starts trading rights and lefts with Ethan. Destiny goes for a Destiny Cutter but Ethan blocks by shoving her off of him. Ethan quickly makes an exit and backs his way up the ramp. Destiny glares back at him, indicating with her two fingers how close she came to snapping off a Destiny Cutter. Ethan ignores her, continuing to mock her as he makes his exit. Once he is gone Destiny tends to Allison.]

[Roderick Osborn is shown standing outside a locker room that reads "Reverie". He turns to the camera and brings the microphone up to his lips.]

Roderick Osborn: Roderick Osborn here and I'm trying to get a word with Reverie regarding their various matches tonight. As you can see, a separate locker room was provided to them by Pete Floyd tonight. This has obviously been a source of frustration of Reverie, primarily of Krissy and Trevor Cash. I'm going to attempt to get a word with them if I can.

[Roderick proceeds to knock on the door. A few seconds pass and no one answers the door. Roderick looks a bit miffed.]

Roderick: Hey! It's Roderick Osborn! Anyone in there?

[He knocks again and this time, the door swings open. The first person to step out is Dianna Kruse. The dark haired women is dressed in her black and silver ring gear and sports a scowl on her face, directed at Roderick.]

Dianna: What do you want, dog? You're interrupting my private time.

Roderick: Understandable. I was here to ask both yourself and Krissy about your respective matches tonight; Krissy facing the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion Andrew Raynes in a non-title match and you teaming up with Raynes' partner Dustin Adams and Nava Farrin against Travis Vessey, Kelsai Adamson-Mason and the GCW North American Champion Rina Takeuie, who you attacked two weeks ago to close out Livewire.

[Dianna briefly flashes a smirk when reminded of her actions two weeks prior. However, she shifty tightens her face shortly after.]

Dianna: First off, how about you ask Krissy about her match to her, not me.

Roderick: Well, is she here?

Dianna: She's not. She arrived at the building not to long ago as she has recently. Five minutes before the show begun. Anything else, that's on her. In the meantime, two weeks, you're right about something. I did close the show in remarkable fashion. It was quite the message don't you think?

Roderick: I would say so.

Dianna: Most of the dolts out there would as well. I made my intentions clear two weeks ago. I don't wrestle for fun or to make friends or to entertain. I wrestle to win championships, to advance my career. Like a true lady, I don't wait for something to fall into my lap. I am assertive. I have a goal. And with that purpose in mind, out of all the champions that are in this brand, Rina, hun? You were the one that I wanted to fight the most.

Roderick: Why Rina?

[Dianna scoffs.]

Dianna: Why Rina? The obvious part is that she's currently a champion. She defeated a ruthless man in Ba'al after months of chasing after the North American title. In that particular chase, her pride was questioned. She was pushed to her limits, leaving her no choice but to unleash the Ronin!

[She chuckles shortly after..]

Dianna: Dressed up for the whole bit yeah? She kneel down in front of some candles, dimmed the lights for dramatic effect and looked up in the sky to call all to justify...wearing some clown make up. With the get up, I would have mistaken her for a performer at your local circus. Listen, i don't believe in spirits or demonic possession or making the active choice to dress like Pennywise when I'm upset. Now Ba'al is a tough wrestler. He's vicious, relentless, remorseless. Our styles far as in ring goes aren't that far apart.. Most importantly, he's proven to be effective in what he does. Beating him wasn't a small feat and it takes a certain person to do so. So in one aspect, I view you Rina as someone who defeated a man who seemed unstoppable at times. But on the other side of the coin when I see you, you're the dolt who's ass I kicked a few months ago in the ring. Remember that hun? Almost as sweet as what i did to you two weeks ago. I closed out this show doing so. I cherished every second, Rina. It was fun for me knowing when you came to, you knowing it was me who layed you out.

[Dianna shows another smirk.]

Dianna: Now, if that makes you upset or tempted to run your little closet to grab your costume, knock yourself out hun. The North American Championship would personally look amazing around my waist. As would being introduced to the world as Dianna Kruse, champion. That's what this is, hun. Not some fantasy world. Reality. and in this reality, I've kicked your ass twice without even having to resort to ripping your arm out of your socket with the Aurora.

[Dianna places her hands on her hips.]

Dianna: Tonight is a night for me to further access everything about you. Now that I've made my intentions clear, you now know who's coming after you. I'm not as concerned about my partners tonight because all that matters to me Rina is humbling you. Having my way with you. Eating you up in that ring. I want to hurt you, Rina. Take that as you will but if you want what you think you are, I expect you to want to do the same to me. If not, then not only am I going to continue humiliating you, but eventually I'm going to take your title and your arm as a personal souvenir.

Roderick: Clearly your intent is aimed directly at-

Dianna: We're done here, swine. I've wasted my precious private time giving you what you wanted. Now never knock on my door again or else you'll be dealt with.

[Dianna uses her right hand to pie face Roderick before slamming the door. Roderick looks very annoyed as the scene fades to black.]

(The scene cuts backstage where we see the legendary hall of fame backstage reporter, Janice King, getting herself setup to interview the best Livewire has to offer. After she settles in she looks at the camera.)

Janice: As the best and only hall of famer announcer back here, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the most hated man in GCW, the current reigning Global Heavyweight Champion, the Embracer of Hate, Andrew Raynes.

(The crowd erupts into massive boos as the Global Heavyweight Champion, Andrew Raynes, steps into the shot, the belt draped over his shoulder and a smirk on his face.)

Janice: Andrew, given your vested interest in the number one contenders tournament, is there anyone in particular you are pulling for tonight?

Andrew: No, I don’t care, and I've said this before. All I want is someone who is prepared to get into the trenches to beat me for this belt, or at least give me the fight I am demanding when it comes to this. Whether it be Isabella or Ms Budde, they better go out there and fight like they’re fighting for this; otherwise, in two weeks, it’s not gonna be pretty when I run right through them and keep this.

(The crowd boos at Andrew’s confidence.)

Janice: Do you feel bad at all about putting Krissy and Travis in no win situations when you made them fight their semi finals match right after their hard fought victories?

Andrew: No, are you kidding? Travis and Krissy have been two people who haven’t been able to stop running their self-entitled mouths about being this and that and when it came time to prove it, they failed. All I did was simply weed out the weak, I told Krissy, especially, that if she didn't like the decision I made, she could have beaten Isabella and tried to win the tournament.

Janice: Do you think that led to the ongoing rumours about her contract here on livewire?

Andrew: Honestly, Pete should just let her fucking walk, that way, she can go over to shotgun and play nice with Tits McGee and the other self entitled little bitches who hang out there pretending to be “better than everyone” when the real talent has always been here, people who actually want to compete and prove something!

(Before Janice has a chance to ask another question, they get interrupted as a crewman taps Andrew on the shoulder. Andrew looks annoyed as he turns over and is ready to crush the dude)

Crewman: Sorry for interrupting, please don’t be mad, Andrew, but I wanted to tell you that there's a ton of commotion coming from your locker room. Including what sounds like chairs hitting the wall and lockers.

Andrew: Oh for fuck sakes!

(Andrew knows right away what's going on and cuts off his interview to go to his locker room. He doesn't bother rushing there because he already knows what's going on. As he gets there, you can see people sort of gathering around the door as more crashing ensues. Andrew doesnt bother with anyone around the door and just walks in, knowing what to expect, and closes the door. He looks around and sees pretty much everything turned upside down. He just shakes his head)

Andrew: Dude! Seriously!

(A few seconds later, we see Dustin Adams coming out of the bathroom area, dusting off his hands like he just finished destroying something else.)

Dustin: Too loud?

Andrew: Considering there’s a fucking conglomerate hanging out by the door like a bunch of douchebags, yeah, we’ll go with loud!

Dustin: Been trying to get myself out of whatever the fuck is happening to me lately.

(Andrew just shakes his head and walks over towards him. He places the Global Heavyweight Title belt in one of the stalls and just relaxes.)

Andrew: Dude, you’re fine. You’re getting yourself worked up over nothing.

Dustin: Nothing? I lost twice to Kelsai out of sheer bullshit and then I can’t even fucking get past Travis in the Tournament. It’s not right! Now, I’m stuck tagging with two people i dont give a shit about to try and beat three other people I don’t give a shit about.

(Andrew smirks.)

Andrew: You want some advice from a friend?

Dustin: I’m sure this will be grand!

Andrew: Just go fuck them up! Forget about the match itself. You think beating up shit in here is gonna make things better? Look at what you did to Travis after he upset you in the tournament, it was fun watching him try and beat Budde, what a joke! You don’t need to be focused on winning, dude. You just need to go out there and just lay waste to everyone and get your damn shit back in order.

Dustin: And what about the win?

Andrew: Let Princess Jasmine and Cruella de Vil fight over the pinfall.

Dustin: And if we lose?

Andrew: Then make sure your damn ass isnt the one getting pinned and you fucking trash whoever took the fall. Besides, you have a chance to focus on something other than Travis and Kelsai.

Dustin: Yeah, what’s that?

Andrew: The North American Title! Don’t forget, she’s in the match too, you could easily just give your attention to her, she won’t be ready for what's coming.

Dustin: You’re right, Dealing with Kelsai had me so throwed off after she embarrassed me at Resurrection, I need something to get my shit back in order. She might be the perfect route!

Andrew: There you go, I mean, had you won the tournament, you know i would have just kicked your ass anyways.

Dustin: Watch your mouth!

(Andrew chuckles again, seeing his buddy turn a corner is what made them good friends to begin with. He always has his back!)

Andrew: Nah, you’d give me a better fight than what i’m being given tonight but at least this gives you something to focus on.

Dustin: What about you?

Andrew: I’m gonna enjoy seeing Krissy cry when she loses to me, then Im going to sit back and watch Budde and Harker kill each other to see which one i get to prevail over in two weeks.

Dustin: Weren’t you supposed to defend that at Purgatory?

Andrew: I thought so too, but I have a theory, I don’t want to get into specifics but if this plays out right. I might have a golden opportunity on my hands! Now, since you have fucking demolished everything, lets go fucking do something to get away from this shit!

(Dustin looks around, still proud of his handiwork. Andrew grabs his title belt and makes his way out as Dustin smirks and follows suit. The camera panning around the destroyed locker room as the scene cuts back to ringside.)

Lenore Price-Mason vs. The Enforcer

This was Lenore Price-Mason's first televised match since losing the Global Championship to Andrew Raynes at Resurrection. The Enforcer looked to take an early advantage in this match, and did so with a short-arm clothesline, a scoop slam, and a chokeslam. Enforcer with a high knee and a leg drop. Enforcer with a powerslam and a cover, but Lenore kicked out. Enforcer booted Lenore in the gut and lifted her for a powerbomb, but Lenore reversed with a backslide, getting a two count on Enforcer. Lenore with an arm drag transitioned into a hhammerlock. Enforcer got to the ropes, and Lenore hit a knife edge chop, followed by a standing drop-kick that knocked Enforcer through the ropes to the floor. Enforcer got to his feet, only to be met with a baseball slide. Lenoretossed Enforcer into the guard rail before shoving him back into the ring under the bottom rope. Enforcer tried to get to his feet but Lenore with Quick Buck. Once again, Enforcer tried to get to his feet, but from behind him, Lenore locked in The Hostile Takeover. Caught in the center of the ring, Enforcer had no choice but the tap-out.

Winner: Lenore Price-Mason (Tap-out, 8:14)

It’s dark in a dimly lit training center. A wrestling ring is set up in the center and a lone spotlight shines down in the center. A few moments later a feminine figure dressed mostly in black and wearing a hooded black cloak steps into view. Based on the appearance and due to how dark it is we cannot tell who this is but as soon as she speaks we can tell that this is none other than “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz.

Jessica: You know what mine and Summer’s goal has been since reuniting? If you think we’re gold diggers seeking any and all championships that come our way then you’re wrong. It isn’t as simple as that. Despite the brand that we’ve created for ourselves, The Fabulous brand, we are not materialistic in our agenda. We are simply looking to prove ourselves as among the most elite of units in professional wrestling. We want the world to look back on our tenure and realize that Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz were among the best in ring performers both individually and especially as a team. And that kind of honor is earned inside the confines of this squared circle. This is where you do battle. This is where you succeed or fail. Last week I had the opportunity to prove myself yet again inside this squared circle against one of GCW’s up and coming talens, Rina Takuie…

She throws the hood off revealing her long gorgeous hair. She is using her natural black hair tonight, which means she is deadly serious; angry, even. The Archangel points a finger at the camera.

Jessica: ...but you screwed that up, Dianna Kruse. You interfered with something that was none of your damn business. I don’t know what problem you have with Rina or if you just want her championship and that’s all there is to it. Quite frankly, I don’t care right now. The fact is that you have now made an enemy out of me. And that isn’t a very smart thing to do. So here is a word of warning to you and all of the other little trolls in Reverie. If you stick your nose in Fabulous business again, then we will burn your little vision to the ground.

Lasiewicz points into her eyes.

Jessica: And you can look into these eyes and know that I’m telling the truth! These eyes don’t lie! These eyes right here are NOT Fabulous eyes, these are the eyes of The Morning Star. Dobranoc, bitch…

The scene fades.

Backstage….

The beautiful International Champion, Princess Nava Farrin is getting pampered by her maidens, she is in her black and gold wrestling attire, ready to team up with Dustin Adams and Dianna Kruse, against Rina Takeuie, Kelsai Adamson-Mason and Travis Vessey. She had recently cashed in her briefcase on Kelsai after she had beaten Dustin for it at Resurrection, wasting no time and landing herself some gold once again. The Princess now has two huge men with her in Makhan and Surav since Madame Santos and JaMarcus Avery are no longer there. She is also with Jhanvi, her most loyal right hand.

The Princess has been on a tear since coming over to Livewire, but she has been known not to work well with others, so it will be interesting to see how she reacts to her partners. The gorgeous Princess looks into the camera, standing with her two huge monsters and Jhanvi…

Princess Nava: “Hello peons, I am your International Champion, after I quickly cashed in on the loving harlot, Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Oh, did you think I was going to wait!? Did you really believe I would sit on the briefcase I won at Resurrection after the farce which happened last year? Oh no, peons, see I am a woman that needs gold, I am drenched in it and until you pledge allegiance to me, I will continue my reign, now extending to the Livewire brand. I see she went with a Hall of Famer, and a Japanese noodle who thinks she is a champion as well, but MY TITLE is MORE IMPORTANT because I hold it. Look at me and what I have surrounded myself with, this is my court, my loyal subjects and are also my insurance policy in case Dustin Adams, that big hairy bear tries to get any ideas or Dianna whatever her name is decides she wants to get fresh with the Princess of India. See, I represent the International community, I am not going to stand here and pretend the United States is the premiere place, which is why being here in Japan, in the peons home country, the Ronin jezebel, doesn’t scare me. What we face on the other side is a girl who needs to cosplay in order to get dangerous, a has been and Broken Kelsai. How pathetic.”

A sly smirk crosses her face, she the brushes her long hair back brandishing the title. The Princess is ready for anything and that includes Kelsai. She knows the talent across from her, she just doesn’t care for it. Her baby brown eyes narrow, as she speaks….

Princess Nava: “Allow me to leave you with this, my name is Princess Nava Farrin, REAL royalty and not some face, self-entitled gimmick. There is a reason I was the longest reigning X-Division Champion and now International Champion, I’m simply better than you. Dustin and Dianna, just follow my lead and everything will be fine. As for you Rina, Travis and Kelsai? For one, her homecoming will be shattered, an embarrassment to all her Anime geek friends and “Samurai” family. For Travis, another disappointing loss like last week, as your star fades. And finally for Kelsai? Forget about letting love in peon. Forget about your aspirations of being a champion in the GCW again. Go home, hug your hubby, be like the rest of these dumbasses back in the state and self-isolate, not for your own health, but for us, so we don’t need to listen to you running that mouth again. BEND THE KNEE…. Peons.”

Looking at her two monsters, they both nod. Jhanvi smiles and leads the way out for the International Champion, as Princess Nava Farrin readies for her match.

Backstage…

Rina Takeuie, unclad in her traditional Ronin facepaint, stands in the locker-room. In her hands is the GCW North American Championship, as she watches herself in the mirror. In the mirror as well stands her trainer, Samurai Toshiaki. He nods his head.

Toshiaki: “Your father would be proud of your accomplishment.”

Rina smiles, patting the Championship.

Toshiaki: “As much as he would enrage me by giving personal license to Championship titles, he was always a proud Championship, a tradition that runs in your family now thanks to you… thanks to The Ronin.”

She closes her eyes, but nods.

Toshiaki: “But now as the holder, you are a target, child. This Dianna Kruse creature would have your head on a pike if it meant she could bask in the glory that you now enjoy. The stakes are raised now… so you must use the Ronin more. The Ronin will be the key to keeping that Championship in your possession. Those who have stepped into the ring with the Ronin on the other side have found themselves fundamentally changed. That is your strength. That is your weapon. Be wise with it, but do not use it sparingly and do not be conservative with it. It will help you, child. It will help you.”

Rina nods her head again as she opens her eyes, looking back in the mirror.

Rina: “Yes, sensei…”

Just then, there is a knock at the door. Kelsai Adamson-Mason can be heard from outside hollering in.

Kelsai: “Rina? Are you ready?”

Rina steps away from the mirror, passing towards the door. She opens it and steps through.

Rina: “I am ready.”

As the door closes, the locker-room is left completely empty…

The scene shifts.

Six-Person Tag-Team Match
Princess Nava Farrin, Dustin Adams, Dianna Kruse vs. Rina Takeuie, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Travis Vessey

The expected pair-offs started this match out as a free-for-all. Kelsai went after Nava. Travis went after Dustin. Ronin went after Dianna. After a few minutes, the referee was more-or-less able to get some semblance of order, but this was only after Ronin took both herself and Kruse out of the ring with a Cactus clothesline. As things settled down inside the ring, Vessey started against Nava. Travis with a hip toss, then a powerslam on Farrin. Vessey with a backdrop on Nava, and she quickly makes a tag to Adams. The crowd is on their feet as Travis and Dustin squiare off, fists clenched. They circle each other. Dustin strikes first, but it's blocked by Vessey. Vessey hits Dustin square in the face multiple times, backing him into the corner, where he tags in Kelsai. It takes three dropkiicks, but Kelsai gets Dustin off his feet. She follows this with a moonsault and a cover...but Dustin kicked out. Kelsai tagged Travis back in and the two keep Dustin in their half of the ring for the next several minutes, until Kelsai misses a top rope splash. It's a race to who will make the tag first, and Dustin wins the race, bringing Nava back into the ring. Nava is able to cut Kelsai off from tagging in Vessey, dragging Kelsai over to her corner where she punished Kelsai for several minutes. This went on until she threw Kelsai into the corner, only for Kelsai to rebound with a springboard dropkick! Both women are slow to rise, but Nava is up first. She goes for the tag, but this time, Kelsai stops her with a Russian leg sweep. Kelsai pulls Nava to her feet, looks out at the crowd, and does as promised...smacking Nava hard across the face! Kelsai with an axe kick, and she makes the tag to Travis! Vessey with a powerslam to Nava and Adams is in. Travis and Dustin are once again trading lefts and rights until Nava clips Vessey from behind with a chop block, causing Mason to come to his aid.

On the floor, Dianna and Rina are still fighting each other. Dianna has been busted open already, but Rina is about to meet the same fate as Kruse throws her into the ring post. Dianna pulls a bleeding Ronin to her feet, but Roninstrikes her in the throat. Kruse steps back, but then charges Ronin, slamming her back into the ring apron. Kruse shoves Rina back into the ring, then climbs to the ring apron. She is about to enter the ring when she feels a hand on her boot that pulls her back to the floor. Dianna turns and is face-to-face with Jessica Lasiewicz! The Archangel drops Kruse with Our Lady Peace before retrieving a steel chair from under the ring. Kruse rolls back inside the ring and Jessica climbs in after her. Dianna tries to beg off, but Jessica swings the chair...Dianna scouts the move, dropping down and the chair shot intended for her hits a starting to rise Rina Takeuie! Now, all six, plus Jessica, are in the ring, and having lost all control, the referee calls for the bell.

Winner: (No contest, 10:36)

Jessica immediately rushes to Rina's aid, helping the North American champion to her feet, only for Rina to hit her with a spinning back fist, dropping the unsuspecting Lasiewicz out of the ring to the floor! Ronin only glances briefly at Jessica, then starts to look for Kruse, but Dianna has already taken off up the aisle...and she is carrying the North American title belt with her! Ronin's eyes grow wide and she starts to make chase, her and Kruse disappearing to the back. Security have arrived, seperating Mason and Vessey from Adams and Farrin. Nava's muscle enter the ring, keeping GCW security from manhandling their Princess while Kelsai looks on angrily. Livewire cuts to commercial.

The scene rises up inside the lounge at the arena. Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen can be seen within. As Bash sits back at the bar itself, a stein of beer in his hand, Hugo is at the dart board, throwing darts as one does at those tables.

Bash: “Here we are… waitin’. You wanna chance to step to the plate and see if you got what it takes? We ain’t going anywhere.”

Hugo looks back towards Bash, smirking as he sends another dart to the bullseye.

Bash: “When we became Global Tag Team Champions, we became THE team to beat! We have proven time and again that WE are the very BEST tag team in GCW. And I know that pisses a lot of you off.”

He laughs, taking another drink from the beer.

Bash: “See, we ain’t lookin’ for any ring contest right now. We’re itchin’ for a fight. We got nothing to prove… you wanna show you can hang?”

Bash points to the entrance, but as he does this, a pair of shadows steps in. Bash turns to face the entrance as Hugo readies himself. As they do, Sophie and Mark O’Brian, Total War, step into the lounge. Bash smirks.

Bash: “Tell me you ain’t just here for the drinks…”

Before Sophie can answer, Mark charges in towards him, and Bash swings his stein out, crashing it on his head! The beer from within bathes Mark as he staggers backwards. Mark feels his head, his hand running through the wetness, while Bash shakes his head, tossing the handle aside.

Bash: “Waste of perfectly good beer.”

Sophie charges towards Hugo, who picks up a pool cue and swings it towards her. Sophie slides down on her knees under the cue, tackling Hugo’s legs and taking him down to the floor. Both pairings begin to brawl uncontrollably, with people being thrown into walls, Bash’s head smacked onto the bar itself, and Sophie lifted up and dropped across the pool table, resulting in one of the legs breaking, tipping the table to the side. The wild and erratic brawl only lasts for moments, however, as security is quick to realize there was no bluff in this challenge, funneling into the room to break things up. They aren’t successful at first, with both teams combining to throw one guard into a jukebox, and throw a second clear over the bar into the displayed liquor bottles. But as quickly as those happened, and as quickly as the trouble started, more guards entered into the room and overwhelmed the four, separating the brawl before much more damage could be done.

We open in the backstage area where Blair McBride, the current agent for Karen and Melanie McBride, collectively known as The McBride Corporation, paces the floors nervously. Why is she nervous? Her managerial duties are flimsy at best, for she knows that at a moment’s notice she could be fired by her own sisters and replaced by the crooked Mason Van Stanton. Mason has been seeking out new clients ever since Resurrection and his eyes are set firmly upon The McBride Corporation.

Blair: Where are they?

“Looking for us?”

The voice is familiar. Blair looks up and spots Karen walking in her direction. Blair sighs with relief as she rushes to greet Karen half-way.

Blair: Where have you been? And where is Melanie? The three of us were supposed to meet with General Manager Pete Floyd and discuss our plans for the future.

Karen: You never quite elaborated on those plans, Blair. Just like you never truly accepted me as part of your family.

Blair sighs deeply. Karen was adopted into the McBride family as a teenager. There has always been tension between the two as a result.

Blair: Can we avoid that for now? I have big plans for you and Melanie. We’re going to march into Floyd’s office and demand a tag team title shot.

Karen: Is that your big plan, then? Begging the GM for an opportunity doesn’t sound great to me.

Blair: In fairness, you and Melanie haven’t exactly had a sparkling win-loss record lately. You have to start somewhere.

Karen nods her head.

Karen: You’re right, our win-loss record hasn’t been that great lately, we only just got back on track by defeating The Sisterhood and while that should have made everyone sit up and take notice I recognize, as does Mel, that people still have their doubts about The McBride Corporation. Floyd probably does, too, which is why he probably would laugh in our face.

Blair rolls her eyes.

Blair: Do you have any better ideas?

Karen: No but Mason Van Stanton did have an idea.

Blair furrows her brow.

Blair: Van Stanton? You seriously didn’t talk to him, did you?!

Karen: That’s where I was; with Melanie speaking to Mason. Mel is still with him as far as I know. Mason suggested taking a more aggressive approach to force people to notice us. Mason suggested taking The Rising Tide up on their challenge.

Blair: You mean burst into their little room and fight them? On their turf? That’s a terrible idea! I want you and Melanie to fight the champions but I want it to be on our turf and on our terms, not theirs.

Karen nods her head.

Karen: I actually agree with you on that one. Which is why I convinced Mel not to go ahead with Mason’s plan.

Blair: Oh thank God you talked sense into her!

Karen: She is very receptive to Mason’s ideas. Me? I’m a realist and I understand both of you have good ideas. But I also tend to be more loyal to family and even though you have never truly accepted me as part of your family, I do accept you as my sister.

Blair sighs and bows her head in shame.

Blair: You have to talk to Melanie. You have to convince her Mason is bad news. You saw what he did to the careers of Julia Braddock, Destiny Skye, Hannah Myers, and Kendra Classic. He’s scum, Karen. You cannot trust him.

Karen: And you’re any better? Blair, you want to know why Melanie opens up to me but won’t listen to you? You bullied her all her life. She was an idealist, a dreamer, and you tried to kill that. You ran her into the waiting arms of the Nero Organization and they finished the job you started by turning her into a monster. The Melanie you once knew is gone. What little is left of the sweet, innocent Melanie will only speak to me...on very rare occasions...you’re just as bad as Mason, Blair. You put yourself into this mess. If you want Mason out of our lives and to have another chance with us, you had better earn our trust.

Karen turns and walks off.

Non-Title
Andrew Raynes vs. Krissy

Krissy surprised everyone, starting out strong against the Global Champion, keeping Raynes off balance with her high-flying style. Krissy with several drop-kicks, a hurricanrana, and a spinning heel kick. Krissy with Una Rosa Florece to Raynes in the corner and a cover, but Raynes kicked out. Krissy kept up the attack, which was brought to a grinding hault when she went for a handspring heel kick, but Andrew caught her in mid-flight, countering with a spinning powerbomb.

Now, it was the champion's turn to turn up the heat. He pulled Krissy to her feet by the hair, slapping her hard across the face. He threw her off the ropes, hitting a spinebuster. He made a cover, but Krissy kicked out. Raynes with several elbow drops, a side slam, and a DDT. He made another cover, but Krissy got a foot on the ropes. Raynes went to pull Krissy up to her feet again, but Krissy with a low blow. She followed this with a jumping kick and a springboard splash into a cover...but Andrew kicked out. Krissy with a second turnbuckle bulldog. Smelling victory, Krissy went to the air with Pleine Floraison....and missed as Andrew rolled out of the way! Both Krissy and Andrew were slow to rise, but Raynes was up first, and he charged Krissy with a spear. Raynes followed this up immediately with Embrace the Hate! Krissy tried to fight out of it, but after nearly two minutes, she had no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Andrew Raynes (Tap-out, 17:18)

After having his arm raised in victory, Andrew held the Global Championship title belt up in the air, getting jeered by the crowd. He paid them no mind, rolling out of the ring and heading up the ramp.

Harker: “Let’s see how far we’ve come…”

The scene opens up inside a nondescript location. A single spotlight on former GCW Global Champion, Isabella Harker, is all that illuminates the room. As rays of light radiate off her gear, she lifts her head, looking to the single camera focused on her.

Harker: “One year ago, I was at the tail-end of my reign as GCW Global Champion. See, that was what I had fought for. That was what I had wanted for years: To reach the top of the mountain. I had my momentum cut down a few times, but at the end of that line, I had reached the apex. I was the GCW Global Champion. I held that belt for eight months, through the Resurrection season, until it came to an end at the hands of Travis Vessey.”

She smirks a bit, a tinge of bitterness in her eye.

Harker: “And since then, I got to watch as my stock steadily declined. It wasn’t a rapid change. I wasn’t suddenly plunged into the bottom of the card, but if there was one thing certain, it was that I wasn’t in the plans on the same level as I had been before. You want evidence of that? In 2019, I was successfully defending the Global Championship in the main event of night one of Resurrection. 2020? I was taking the fall in a six-person tag match designed to get more people on the show.”

Isabella shakes her head.

Harker: “That was never going to be good enough for me, but still I’m lucky. I was lucky to even be put into the position where I would be competing for a chance… one shot… to face Andrew Raynes for the Global Championship. I was lucky because up through Resurrection this year, I wouldn’t have pegged myself as someone who deserves that shot. But a tournament? I can win a tournament. I can beat people put in my way, reestablish that I am among the very BEST in this business and then? Then I can take my shot. Last month, it was Kayla Jones. Two weeks ago, it was Krissy. Now, I step across from one-third of the HERstory Makers, Ms. Budde.”

She nods.

Harker: “Don’t think I’m flying into this match blind. I know the HERstory Makers are as dangerous as they are talented. Jordyne Jade’s reputation persists for over a decade. Lenore Price-Mason is a former Global Champion in her own right. And Ms. Budde? I would have to be a fool to overlook her. I’ve seen her develop from the early days in Memphis through to her very recent Tag Team Championship run here on Livewire. I know what she’s capable of. I RESPECT what she’s capable of. That’s why tonight, you’re getting the very best of me. I’ve been to the top of the mountain before. I know what it takes. Budde… Hannah, if we’re going to drop the formalities… I hope you’re ready. I hope you’re taking this as seriously as I am, because if you want to make more “HERstory”, you NEED to go through me. Good luck… you are going to need it.”

With that, the spotlight flickers before turning off, leaving our scene in blackness.

Backstage we find ourselves in the dressing room of Angelica Jones and her younger sister Kayla Jones, the duo collectively known as The Sisterhood. Angelica is sitting on a stool with her face buried in her hands. Kayla is pacing the floor, clearly agitated about something…

Kayla: C’mon, Angel! We need to talk about this!

There is complete silence from the elder Jones. Kayla sighs, stopping with her pace as she turns to face Angelica face to face.

Kayla: Snap out of it!

Kayla shakes Angelica to get her attention.

Kayla: I get it, I have been on a losing streak lately. But last week we lost to The McBride Corporation and that shouldn’t have happened. We’re clearly not on the same page and we need to fix that!

Angelica sighs and nods her head.

Angel: You’re right, we need to fix that.

She stands up and points a finger at Kayla.

Angel: Or rather you need to fix it.

Kayla: Me?!

Angel: Yes. We had the McBride girls under control until you decided to resort to cheating. Seriously, Kay, you’re better than that. We’re both better than that. We do not need to resort to that kind of crap to get ahead.

Kayla: Really? You’re going to lecture me about how to be a good person?

Angel: Someone has to.

Kayla: You don’t have much room to talk, because your reputation isn’t much better. Need I remind you about The Dragon? So don’t lecture me, Angel because you can’t! You are NOT mom!

There is a tense pause. Kayla’s eyes grow wide as she realizes what she just said about their mother really struck a nerve with Angelica. Their mother was raped and murdered when they were both teenagers but Angelica was tied up and forced to watch it all happen. Arguably that incident and the psychological trauma that went with it has led her to becoming the person she is today.

Kayla: Angel, I...I’m sorry…

Angel: I’ve gotta go.

Angelica walks off.

Main Event - Global Championship #1 Contender Tournament Finals
Isabella Harker vs. Ms. Budde

A lot was at stake in tonight's main event. A Global title shot in two weeks. Both women were hungry for gold, and they both put it all on the line. The first ten minutes or so was exciting, fast-paced chain wrestling, with neither woman able to claim a decisive edge over the other. These were two game competitors, either who would make a tough challenge for the current champion.

Eventually, things broke down into a slugfest, Budde getting the upperhand with a rake of Harker's eyes. Budde booted Harker in the side of the head and followed this with a knee drop. Budde with a scoop slam. Budde went for a cover…but Harker kicked out. Budde hit a facebuster. Budde threw Isabella into the corner turnbuckles and smashed her head off the top turnbuckle until the referee threatened Budde with a DQ. Budde caught Harker with a vertebreaker, then a fisherman's suplex. Budde followed with a cover...but Harker kicked out.

Budde mounted Isabella, raining down punches, which backfired on her when Harker blocked a left, then blocked a right. With one of Budde's wrists in each of her hands, Isabella got to her feet, pushed Budde back, and struck with Crushing Blow! Harker whent for a cover, but Budde got a shoulder up. Harker hit a dropkick, a clothesline, a springboard elbow, but missed a spinning heel kick. Budde countered with a short-arm clothesline, then went for it all with the Golden Rule, but Harker ducked! Harker knocked Budde back with a forearm to the face, followed by a swinging neckbreaker. She went for the cover, but Budde got a foot on the ropes. Harker attempted a verticle suplex, but Budde blocked, countering with her own verticle suplex. Budde placed Harker in a front face lock. Isabella threw Budde off the ropes, but Budde hit a shoulder barge. Budde with another scoop slam. Budde with a sleeper, but Harker was able to get to the ropes. Budde hit a swinging neckbreaker, then Class Dismissed...but Harker ducked the big boot and countered with The Stake! Harker with the cover. 1...2...NO! Ms. Budde got a foot on the ropes! Isabella pulled Budde to her feet, but Budde got a thumb to her eye. Budde with a verticle suplex, but Harker countered with The Unseen Knee (knee to opponent's temple)! Harker immediately follows this with Back to Dust! Once again Harker makes the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Isabella Harker (Pinfall, 21:57)

After Isabella's arm is raised in victory, she turns smiling, only to find herself face to face with Ms Budde. There is an intense stare-down for several moments before Ms. Budde smiles and pats Harker's shoulder affectionately. Budde then leaves the ring. Isabella looks after her for a few beats, her face cloudy with confusion, but then she snaps out of it, dropping to the floor to celebrate with the fans as Livewire fades to credits.