Livewire 09.14 <results>

randy

Livewire 09.14 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Livewire - September 1st, 2020 (Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)

As the pyro opening the show subsides, there stands inside the ring a woman in a pants-suit, not dissimilar to a federal politician at a podium between Lenore Price-Mason and Isabella Harker. The two women sit on matching small-thrones, indicative of their positions of honor in this moment. On the front of the podium rests the GCW Global Championship as the woman clears her throat...

Politico: “What is HER-story?”

Looking down, she begins to shuffle through some papers.

Politico: “HER-story is the study in women affairs - a movement designed to lift women up behind the strength of its leaders. It’s an affirmation of progress in a changing of the guard. And at GCW’s Purgatory event, the world was privileged to witness HER-story made as two women were crowned co-Global Heavyweight Champions! In one corner was the diabolical Andrew Raynes, a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur. In the other was two women, both world-class, both former Champions in their own right. And on that night, we witnessed their ascension! Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct privilege to introduce you to the undisputed Global Championship Wrestling Global Heavyweight Champions, Lenore Price-Mason and Isabella Harker!

Rising from their seats, the two women take hold of either side of the Championship, both lifting the belt in the air. They look to each other, both motioning for the other to go first. They go back and forth trying to decide who should go first before Harker relents, allowing Price-Mason to hold the Championship as she takes hold of the microphone.

Harker: “Wow…”

The crowd jeers.

Harker: “What a reception here tonight. Can you believe this? Two months ago, I was being maligned for “betraying my ideals” and look at where I am now. I am one half of the GCW Global Champion! And there is no one in this world I would rather share this with than Lenore… come on, folks. Give her a hand! Come on…”

The crowd’s reaction is not positive. Isabella shakes her head.

Harker: “So rude… so rude. You know what, and that’s the problem. People are afraid of change. Wrestling fans are afraid of change. If it was up to you, we would still be doing this in carnival sideshows, instead of arenas like this. And the women… well… we’re not just happy subjugates any longer. We are here to stay. We are making HER-story every single day. I mean, look at us now! For the first time EVER, there are co-Global Champions! That’s unprecedented! And I could talk about that overcompensating blowhard we beat…”

The crowd boos again, this time at the implication of Andrew Raynes.

Harker: “Well at least you’ve still got SOME sense… I could talk about him but this is a HAPPY occasion! This is a great moment in time! Nothing will change that… just like no one will take that title from us ever again. It’s our time... but please, don’t take MY word for it…”

Harker walks over to Lenore, moving the microphone towards her.

Harker: “Take her’s”.

The women swap the Championship and the microphone.

Lenore: “Do you know what I have been waiting for? Andrew Raynes tweets. Oh, after Resurrection and after that leading up to Purgatory, he couldn’t shut his mouth. All he kept saying was that he outsmarted me, then it was he’s better than Isabella, finally sticking his foot in the mouth claiming that he could take on both of us, so foolishly and when it happens, he cries, bitches and then goes silent. What happened Andrew? Did your bullshit finally catch up to you? Did you realize that you will NEVER be smarter than strong willed women? When I was cheated out of my Global Championship, the following morning this plan was already in motion and we played you, we both made you think that you actually had the upper hand?”

Lenore turns to Isabella who starts to laugh….

Lenore: “No, for the message we have been sending since the moment we walked into this company was simple, we ARE women, proud alone, POWERFUL TOGETHER. Now what you’re witnessing is HERstory in the making, not ONE but TWO Global Champions that everyone can be proud of, and we can share, we understand how important this, what we stand for. Isabella Harker did everything your way. I did everything your way, we conformed to the system, we believed in it. Ms. Budde and Jordyne Jade also put their trust in it, the thing is that none of you understand is we have been in this business a combined thirty years between the four of us, do you know what that means?”

Isabella shakes her head as Lenore rolls her eyes….

Lenore: “It means that we have been dealing with this shit for that long until we were tired of waiting for the opportunities, we made them ourselves and this Global Championship is proof of it. This was never supposed to become some movement or a feel good story for little girls to look up to, we are not your heroes or icons, we are the catharsis of that rhetoric, we are the answer to the questions that none of you had the courage to ask, and Livewire has been put on notice by not one but TWO Global Champions. What this place needed was change, not the Andrew Raynes kind, a man that couldn’t wrestle out of a paper bag let alone lace my boots, that was on display at Resurrection when I had him defeated, just like Isabella. He can brag about winning, yet he says nothing when losing at his own game, not fun when the tricks are played on you? Well, we will leave you with this, live by the sword, die the sword, witness the new era of Livewire, with Lenore and Isabella…. GLOBAL CHAMPIONS…. WE ARE THE WORLD…. “

Lenore and Isabella both laugh when they turn to the crowd, the Amazonian blonde arches an eyebrow and smirks….

Lenore: “Embrace that.”

Isabella and Lenore hold up the Global Championship as “Ode to Joy” begins to play throughout the arena, they stand unified with the title as the crowd boos, basking in their spotlight….

--

We cut to the backstage area where we find GCW’s roving reporter Roderick Osborn standing in front of a dressing room that labeled “Fabulous”...obviously referring to Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, the former GCW World Tag Team Champions who use that moniker.

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen I am here outside of the Fabulous dressing room waiting for…

“And it is absolutely FABULOUS isn’t it?”

Roderick is startled ever so slightly. He turns in time to see the lovely Summer Collins approaching. She grins warmly, pleasantly at him.

Summer: Hello, Roddy. May I help you with something?

Roderick: Well yes, I was hoping to get an interview with you and Jessica.

Collins chuckles.

Summer: Sorry, Roddy. No can do. I mean, I can speak with you but Jessica isn’t available right now.

Roderick: But…

Summer: Trust me, Roddy, you do not want to be anywhere near Jessica right now. She has been in the foulest of moods ever since failing to capture the North American Championship at Purgatory. I’m not exactly in the best of moods myself after being eliminated from the Shotgun vs. Livewire battle royal. The fact is, both of us are frustrated, both of us are angry, and frustration and anger just do not look Fabulous. So that leaves Jess and I with no other alternative than to take out our frustrations on the competition here tonight.

Roderick: Allison and Cameron?

Collins playfully pats him on his head as if he were a puppy.

Summer: See? You are a smart boy! You’re right, we are going to take out our frustrations on Allison and Cameron, and that means tonight will not be a Fabulous night for them. As a matter of fact, them walking away from tonight in one piece, well, let’s just put it this way….IN YOUR DREAMS!

Summer walks away.

--

Fabulous vs Allison Loraine & Carmen Diaz
[Summer and Jessica had a point to prove in this match and they made it very clear from the start. Lorraine and Carmen’s attempt at a fast pace was quickly halted as they brawled to the outside, then Summer nailed Carmen with The Summer’s End on the outside. Jessica had been going toe to toe with Allison inside the ring but then Summer entered at they double teamed Lorraine. Summer and Jessica would isolate and double team Allison for most of this match. Carmen would eventually try to pick things up, making a blind tag in. Allison clotheslined herself and Summer over the top and to the outside, leaving Jessica inside with Carmen. Carmen went for a superkick but Jessica countered with a dragon screw. Summer with The Stock Market Crash to Allison on the outside. Jessica locks Carmen in The Four Card Trick. Carmen quickly taps out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous

--

The show returns to ringside and the camera pans the fans for a few seconds, showcasing their various signs or poses before cutting to the stage in time for “RUN!” By Nomy to hit the speakers and the fans begin to boo as one at the sight of Sophie James walking through the curtains with a microphone in hand and a huge smirk on her face at the reaction from the crowd. She walks to the top of the ramp, shaking her head as she brings a hand up to mock the fans for talking crap, flapping her fingers and thumb as if their a mouth for a few seconds before her music cuts and she brings the microphone up to her mouth.

Sophie James: “Alright, humour me… do you guys ACTUALLY believe we care when you boo, or do you just do it because you’re sheep and do as you’re expected instead of being individuals?”

This is of course met with another chorus of boo’s but Sophie simply laughs, which the microphone picks up.

Sophie James: “Guess that answers my question, huh? Don’t worry though sweetie, I’ll speak slowly so that you can all follow what the big bad wrestler is saying to you, okay?”

More boos, as expected, but Sophie ignores them as she continues.

Sophie James: “I actually came out here for a reason… and no, it’s not in order to address the douchebag I face in a little while, in a Canadian rules match, whatever the fuck that entails. Seriously, you want TRUE Canadian rules, there’s be no fight because we’re all too fucking nice to each other but whatever… maybe I’ll make it a Motor City rules match instead, that’ll be more fun for all of you I’m sure, because it basically means I just kill a bitch and you get your appetite for violence satiated for a few minutes. Sound fun?”

Sophie doesn’t bother to wait for the reaction, she already knows it’ll be another chorus of boos, so she simply speaks over them.

Sophie James: “No, I’m not here to talk about my upcoming match with Jonathan Scarborough, I’m here to address what happened at Purgatory, and the… unfortunate… incident that befell Pete Floyd at the hands of the usually placid and fairly sweet Dustin Adams. Now, I’m not one to victim shame, because there’s no place for that in modern society, I know that… but all I’m saying is that Pete was in a position that left him out of his depth and while I obviously don’t wish MUCH ill will on idiots who can’t do their job… I think we can all agree that it was only a matter of time before someone made it abundantly clear how inadequate Pete Floyd was for the position of Livewire general manager!”

The fans, of course, disagree whole-heartedly with Sophie’s assessment and make no bones about letting her know how they feel as they rain boo’s down upon her. It doesn’t phase her one bit though, as she continues to address the booing idiots all around her.

Sophie James: “Look, you can boo all you want guys, but think about this for a minute… this was a man who booked horridly, DIDN’T book people that he should, pushed those who didn’t deserve it. A guy who saw jokes as threats, got into arguments he had no reason to be in with people he couldn’t stand up to without the power behind the position he was in and general speaking, was out of his depth from the minute he took the job! And while I’m not saying he deserved to get his head bust open like a melon hit with a sledgehammer… I think we can ALL agree that Livewire will, generally speaking, be better off without him around, am I right?!”

The fans pretty much unanimously inform her that they don’t think she is. This gets another roll of the eyes from the redhead that represents the Motor City.

Sophie James: “Sorry, forgot I was addressing idiots… alright, alright, pipe down for a damn minute will you, jesus. Look, maybe you don’t think Petey was all that bad. I know some people don’t anyway, as Hannah Myers made abundantly clear with her dumb tweets at me last week. Sorry sweetie, when I wanted your opinion I’d ask for it, okay? But believe me, when you’re one of the STARS of the brand and you get ignored because your ‘boss’ doesn’t know what he’s doing, you’d understand EXACTLY why I’m glad that we’ve had a competent person put in charge of the brand here on Livewire!”

The fans seem a little unsure how to react, if the mixture of cheers and boo’s is anything to go by this time, some happy to see Tabitha in charge now while some evidently aren’t.

Sophie James: “And while I’m not convinced that she made the right decision to make the title match at Purgatory a two on one for the title that leaves us with CO-champions because that feels like a horrid precedent to set for going forward… at least you can see the logic in that decision. She gave Andrew exactly what he asked for. He was screwed over because of it, and I’d like to think Tabs will do what’s RIGHT by giving him his rematch, but at least we now have someone in charge that LISTENS to the requests or complaints from the roster and I think Livewire is going to become THE show here in GCW going forward… and like it or not, now my FRIEND Tabs is in charge, you guys better get used to seeing me out here, mic in hand, because I’m not going to sit back at just hope that I’m going to get what I deserve anymore while working hard to show how good I am. I’m just going to TAKE IT. And you can hate that all you want. Because love me OR hate me… it’s still an obsession! Now play my music again so I can go prepare for my next victory!”

And the timing couldn’t be better as Sophie’s music hits the speakers perfectly in time with her literal mic drop, the sound of it hitting the stage an audible intro to her music playing and the fans boo as Sophie takes the opportunity to flip the crowd the bird before she makes her exit and as the curtains swing shut behind her the scene quickly fades out.
--

Backstage…..

A very upset Princess Nava Farrin wearing a gold mask covering her face, covered in beautiful jewels and diamonds, in an all gold and black wrestling attire, The Punjabi War Party stands behind her, Jhanvi is there next to the Princess knowing just how distraught she is after busting herself open on the open turnbuckle and losing the International Championship to Kelsai Adamson-Mason at Purgatory. Obviously she is upset and wants another shot at the title but tonight she faces Alan Monroe.

Jhanvi: “Princess, you are on right now.”

Princess Nava: “I DON’T CARE!”

Jhanvi: “But, this is your chance to address what had happened at Purgatory.”

Princess Nava: “WHY!? WHY DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING! The referee should have stopped the match the minute I started bleeding and was in a very prone position! Of course, Kelsai would capitalize, do you think that little rat would take an honorable win!? No! Kelsai is nothing more than a snake and she stole my championship! So what happens next? I get Alan Miller!?”

Jhanvi: “Monroe.”

Princess Nava: “WHATEVEEEEEEEEER, the fact that I even have to face this peon is an insult and look at my face!”

Jhanvi: “I can’t…. you are wearing a mask.”

Princess Nava: “Oh….. it doesn’t matter! The fact is I have to face some loser after I was the International Champion and NOW that Pete Floyd is gone that dumbass, Tabitha Silverman will bury me on the roster, she will not give me a chance to get my title back or even excel to the Global Championship after I earned it! My lawyers are looking into getting me out of my contract because of her, Pete was an advocate for the Princess. Look what happened with Kelsai, he would have never allowed it, EVER! I….. I am not even in the mood to talk! Where is the camera!?”

Jhanvi points to the cameraman filming this the entire time….

Jhanvi: Uh, Princess? You have been recording this who time.”

Princess Nava: “WHAT!? I don’t need this. I…..”

The Princess turns to the camera, seething…..

Princess Nava: “You think this is funny? Everyone happy that Kelsai is champion and I am relegated to Alan Morgan!?”

Jhanvi: “Monroe.”

Princess Nava: “WHATEVEEEEEEEER! Alan Monroe, does it really matter!? I shouldn’t even be wrestling after the surgery I needed to repair my face, but I will wear this mask until I am ready to show my face. As for you Kelsai, you have not seen the last of me, that is a promise and Tabitha, I don’t like you and it is obvious you are in charge seeing my opponent tonight so let me give you a little piece of advice…. I am not the Princess to trifle with! I am mad and I will make an example of this peon you haver thrown in front of me and before this is over, I will wear gold around my waist again, and if those opportunities do not present themselves, on my way out, I will show you how hard my head really is.”

The Princess walks out, Jhanvi looks at the Punjabi War Party before instructing them to lead the way for their Princess.

--

Backstage near the ready area we spot Alan Monroe pacing the floors with an intense look etched across his face. He seems ready and focused on the task at hand, a task that is definitely tough; facing the former GCW International and X Division Champion Princess Nava Farrin. But he seems to be taking it all in stride as he laughs lightly under his breath.

Alan: How does it feel, your Royal Pain in the Ass? How does it feel to be brought down and humbled at Purgatory, huh? Speaking of which…

Hell’s Rejects stops, turns to the camera, and salutes.

Alan: Congrats to the new champ, Kelsai.

A smirk forms on his face.

Alan: Yeah, I bet hearing that just grinds your gears, doesn’t it Your Royal Bitchiness? So let me say it a few more times just to drive it in through your thick skull! NEW CHAMPION KELSAI! NEW CHAMPION KELSAI! NEW CHAMPION KELSAI! NEW CHAMPION KELSAI! NEW CHAMPION KELSAI!

He chuckles.

Alan: Am I pissing you off, Princess? I really hope I am. Because let me be totally honest with you; I want you at your best. I want you ready to rip my damn head off. Because when I beat you tonight, I want there to be no excuses. I want the world to know I beat a good Nava Farrin and then, oh and then when my hand is raised in victory, I can come for a piece of championship gold….

He points at the camera.

Alan: Congrats again, Kelsai, but when I’m done with Nava, I’m coming after you.

He walks off.

--

Alan Monroe vs Princess Nava Farrin
[This was a clash of styles which gave Alan the early advantage, brawling with The Princess. Several lariats, a few bodyslams, and then a back body drop that sent Nava over the top and to the floor. Alan whips Nava into the steel steps. But then Alan got overzealous, running in and Nava saw it coming, she drop toe holds Alan face first onto the steel steps. Nava takes over from there with the Bangle Bazaar and then locking in Dehli Kekada. Alan refuses to tap out and eventually reaches the ropes. Nava locks in an abdominal stretch. After a long time Alan eventually breaks it with a hip toss. He charges in but Nava counters with Nirvana. Nava with a flip over leg drop from the top and a cover and a near fall. Nava goes back up top and attempts a flying hurricinrana but Alan counters with a sit out power bomb. Alan with Highway to Hell into a bridging cover for a near fall. Alan goes for Rejection but Nava counters out of it with a ddt. Nava with Ashoka Chokra! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Princess Nava Farrin

--

“Sun Tzu says, the enemy of my enemy is my friend…”

The scene slowly fades in after we hear this voice. We then see Sophie O’Brian front and center. Behind her is her enormous, mountain of a brother Mark O’Brian. Both seem to be in foul moods, which is to be expected after their failure to capture the GCW Global Tag Team Championship at Purgatory.

Sophie: I have often utilized this philosophy to forge unorthodox alliances. I have never once pretended that I cared about the agenda of my allies, nor did I ever fool myself into thinking that my allies ever cared about my agenda. In any alliance there are always multiple agendas. Everyone is always in it for themselves. Now I look at Mason Van Stanton and I see an individual who has also forged alliances for his own agenda.

She smirks.

Sophie: Mason is scum but he is smart. He utilized Sun Tzu’s philosophy to perfection and managed to lead The Fix to a total takeover of Global Championship Wrestling. And I assume that is why Karen McBride and her sister Melanie chose to take him up on his offer. They look at Van Stanton and they only see dollar signs, they look at him and see their golden ticket to greatness.

O’Brian shakes her head.

Sophie: Oh you sweet fools, a true warrior must prepare for not only the potential victory but also for the consequences behind they actions they choose. It is true that Van Stanton has a history of success but did you even stop to consider what happened to his former clients? In case you did not allow me to educate you...he betrayed them all…

Sophie nods her head.

Sophie: ...that’s right, he betrayed them. You are making the mistake of planning for short term success without thinking about long term consequences. That’s fine, if you want your career ruined then by all means, follow Van Stanton into hell. But tonight, hell will be brought to you courtesy of Total War. Because you are Van Stanton’s clients and any client of Mason’s is an enemy of Total War. And remember this, girls, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and Mason Van Stanton is no friend...but he is also everyone’s worst enemy…

The scene fades.

--

Canadian Strong Style Rules Match
Sophie James vs Jonathan Scarborough
[What are Canadian Strong Style Rules? Who knows? Typically these matches favor Scarborough as he seems to be the only one who knows what the rules are. Sure enough, as the match goes on with a slow, methodical pace, Sophie manages to take over. She eventually catches Jonathan off guard with Detoxer. She covers and gets the three but then as she celebrates Jonathan announces that under Canadian Strong Style Rules a Detoxer cannot lead to a victory. Sophie rolls her eyes and the fight begins anew. Sophie again gains control and eventually connects with Motor City Meltdown. A cover ensues and another three count but again as she celebrates Jonathan announces that under Canadian Strong Style Rules the MCM is also banned. Sophie rolls her eyes but then low blows Jonathan. She gets a steel chair and cracks him flush in the skull. Sophie announces as a Canadian she announces that under Canadian Strong Style Rules chair shots are legal. She then drills him with another Detoxer for good measure. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Sophie James

--

So... let me see if I understand this correctly. You take off, nearly a year into your last contract here in GCW, as a relative newcomer, and I'm just supposed to let you back in? Is that right... Ms. Alan?"

The speaker? Tabitha Silverstone. The one she's speaking to? Geneva Alan, making her return to GCW... or so she desires.

Geneva: I admit, I could have handled things better... but I had a lot to deal with. Not the least of which, was my Fathers legal troubles.

Tabitha: Ah yes, poor Matthew... tell me, has he made any new friends in prison? Perhaps a new life partner?

Geneva frowns.

Geneva: That's not funny, and I would appreciate you not making those sort of jabs about my Father.

Tabitha: Forgive me, a poor attempt at humor... but let me be blunt. Why should I allow you onto the Livewire brand? You've proven yourself unreliable before, what's to say you won't pack up and leave, again, a few months later?

Geneva: Like I said, I handled it poorly last time... but I'm ready for a fresh start. I'm ready to begin anew, with a long career here in GCW ahead of me. All I need is the opportunity, and you won't be disappointed.

Tabitha: What about Suffrage? Your 'best friend', Rosa Vasquez?

Geneva: Suffrage is the past, and Rosa has renewed her wrestling career elsewhere. We both agreed it was time for us to embark on solo paths.

Tabitha: Then why GCW, of all places? You could've restarted your career anywhere, why come back here?

Geneva: Because GCW is the House that Matt Alan built. The Alans are synonymous with this promotion, no matter who else owns it now! GCW is home, and this is where I want to be! No where else, GCW is the best of the best, and I want to be the best!

Tabitha: Hmm. Well, I must admit, I can certainly see your point of view, so my answer is... no.

Geneva: No!?

Tabitha: That's right. I don't trust you, I don't believe you would be reliable... and THAT is on top of being Matt Alans daughter! We all know his record, and they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! So, Ms. Alan, I'm afraid you'll have to find your 'opportunity' elsewhere!

Geneva: But...!

Tabitha: Enough! I've already made my decision, so kindly take your leave... or I'll have security force you to!

Geneva: ... Fine. But don't think this is over, Silverstone! You haven't seen the last of me!

Geneva takes her leave, slamming the door behind her.

--

We cut backstage where we find Janice King, GCW’s Hall of Fame senior journalist (just ask her!). Janice King is standing with Mason Van Stanton alongside his newest clients, Karen McBride and Melanie McBride, together known as The McBride Corporation.

Janice: Ladies, my name is Janice King, the ONLY Hall of Fame journalist in GCW history, and with me at this time is…

Van Stanton stops Janice in her tracks, guiding the microphone over to himself.

Mason: Hold on a moment, Janice. Let me stop you right there because you are indeed a Hall of Famer. You are GCW’s senior journalist. You have earned your accolades. However introducing these two young ladies right, who happen to be my new clients, that’s my job.

Janice: Then by all means…

Van Stanton smirks.

Mason: Allow me to introduce to you Karen McBride and Melanie McBride, the group known as The McBride Corporation, and the group who will soon be your new GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

Janice: That’s quite a prediction considering that The McBride Corporation has not had a great deal of momentum lately.

Mason: That may be true but let’s be honest with ourselves, Janice; is their lack of momentum really a fault of Melanie or Karen? They certainly have the tools necessary to get the job done. They have a proven track record of success. Karen McBride is a former GCW International Champion. Melanie McBride is a former MCW World Tag Team Champion and Cartel:NxtGen Chameleon Champion. Their track record is solid. They have just had poor guidance under Blair McBride. But me? I also have a proven track record; a proven track record of taking people to super stardom. Tonight is the first step towards taking Melanie and Karen to more gold and more success. And how appropriate that it begins with Total War…

He chuckles.

Mason: Sophie and Mark O’Brian, two students of my family’s old nemesis, Glenn Braddock, a man dead rotting in the ground somewhere. You view yourselves in such a lofty stature and yet you were beaten by Rising Tide at Purgatory. Did that experience of defeat humble you or do you still have that Braddock ego? If you haven’t been humbled yet then tonight, it will be OUR PLEASURE to humble you tonight. Because tonight you will serve as the first step towards The McBride Corporation becoming great.

--

Total War vs The McBride Corporation
[This match kicks off with Sophie O’Brian and Karen McBride. They chain wrestle and technical wrestle for awhile with neither gaining a decisive edge. Melanie makes a blind tag in and comes in fast and furious with a spinning heel kick, dropkick, and a roundhouse kick. Melanie goes for a spear but Sophie counters it into googlaplata. Karen breaks up the submission just before Melanie can tap. Mark is in and a four way brawl ensues. Mark gorilla press slams Karen out of the ring. Mark and Sophie with Sudden Jolt to Melanie. Sophie with the cover but Mason Van Stanton puts Melanie’s foot on the bottom rope. Sophie threatens Mason but then tags out to Mark. Mark with a charging power slam, a pump handle slam, and then a spine buster. Mark with Art of War for a cover and a near fall. Mark whips Melanie into the ropes, Karen blind tags in. Melanie with a spinning heel kick to Mark and Karen with a double arm ddt. Karen and Melanie isolate Mark in their corner, making quick tags in and out to wear him down. This lasts for several minutes until Mark makes a huge comeback. A lariat to Melanie, Art of War to Karen. Mark tags out to Sophie. Sophie is in like a house of fire with a snap suplex to Melanie and a superkick to Karen. Mark clotheslines both himself and Karen over the top rope and to the floor. Mark attempts War Games on the outside to Karen but Mason gets a low blow in and Karen drops Mark with a ddt on the floor. Sophie with Ode To Braddock on Melanie. Mason gets up on the apron to distract the referee. Sophie has had enough of Mason Van Stanton then fires off Scorched Earth Policy, the fireball, at Mason, sending him off the apron! This distraction allowed Karen to recover. Karen with McBride’s Ride on Sophie. Melanie with Evolution to Sophie. Melanie finishes it off with McBride Flies, the 450 splash variant. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The McBride Corporation

---
Backstage….

The gorgeous Amazonian, Ms. Budde has a huge opportunity to wrestle for the North American Championship against the champion, Dianna Kruse who just won it at Purgatory and this is her first title defense. For the former Teacher and Military vet, Hannah Budde is the epitome of strength and beauty, a woman that has never taken any backseats to anyone. Wearing all blue and white, she prepares for her Main Event match, Lenore Price-Mason is celebrating her world title win with Isabella Harker after opening up the show in a celebration with their big win over Andrew Raynes. This is Ms. Budde’s time to shine and she has been very vocal on Twitter lately, where she was the last eliminated by Julia Braddock barely, in the Battel Royal at Purgatory.

Now Ms. Budde is tired of waiting, she wants some gold and isn’t about to let Dianna Kruse just come into the GCW and win gold, especially when Hannah wanted to take the title from Rina Takeuie, herself but that was not the case and with Gloria Velasquez in Kruse corner, Ms. Budde will have Jordyne Jade who in her street clothes stands to the side of Ms. Budde who turns to the camera and speaks…

Ms. Budde: “Oh Lord, it looks like that my voice has been heard, somehow and now I find myself with a North American Championship match against the woman who just walked out with the title, Dianna Kruse. Now before I even get to her, let’s go ahead and get this out of the way, at Purgatory the Battle Royal win should have been MINE. Instead I came in second place, that’s like sitting on the second row at Sunday Mass, I simply won’t have it. I don’t think I need to toot the HERstory Makers horn as we now hold the Global Champion again, but you see, since I came here, I was put in Tag Team Competition, and it was obvious that I carried Langley Lohan all the way until we lost them belts cause of her. See, for years I have been playing second, third or fourth fiddle since my days in NEWA where I was a Champion, a woman who was hardly ever defeated and put down the likes of Kennedy Street and Kelcey Wallace with this size 11 boot. I was one of the most feared women in this sport then decided to help some groups like The Network or Punk Hazard…..

Then forgotten.”

Shaking her head, she turns to Jordyne Jade who was there in those days with her in NEWA when she was so dominant, even in the IWC. Budde though looks back at the camera with her bright blue eyes…

Mr. Budde: “Forgotten to the point that nobody knew who Ms. Budde was. For 4 years, I was insignificant, a follower and not the leader I was born to be, then came the HERstory Makers when Lenore approached me to be a part of something special, and I agreed. More than this, I stepped aside for Lenore, I let her get the dream, and even Isabella Harker, when I reached the finals to the Global Title, she beat me but we know it could have gone either way, but it was then, that very moment I knew that I had to step up and it was MY TIME, it was the moment that Ms. Budde opened her doors to the classroom and it was in Session. See, I wanted singles gold, my chance to go after some and when I finally told the GCW and the world I was ready, I get this opportunity. Now, I have had a lot of near misses lately, losing from the skin of my teeth, and now I look at this very ugly woman who needs more makeup to cover her wrinkles and pure nastiness in Dianna Kruse. Lord, and Jesus Christ with the Last Supper, Miss Kruse has hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree, and it isn’t going to get any better after tonight. See, Diana, I get it sugarplum, you’re a new champion, and this is your first title defense in the Main Event of Livewire. You have that chicana or whatever she is Gloria in your corner, I have Jade in mine. You don’t mind bending the rules, I don’t mind bending the rules, it seems like the two of us are like a big pitcher of sweet tea, but that is where you’re wrong. I’m bigger, stronger, smarter, classier, a better all-around athlete and wrestler, I am your superior in every aspect period but most of all? I’m hungry, buttercup, I want that gold more than anything and if you think for one second, I am going to fall short?”

Ms. Budde starts fanning herself….

Ms. Budde: “It’s getting a little warm in here thinking I could fail tonight, for you see Diana, that Championship was made for a woman like me, former Military, former Educational Teacher, exactly what AMERICANA stands for. Diana, whatever you think is going to happen tonight, I want you to keep this in the back of your head. You will do anything to win, I will do more than anything, for my time to get Gold is now. You have been here what? 5-6 months? I have been here almost two years. Tonight, there will be more than just a match, it is the Golden Rule, that Ms. Budde disciplines, Ms. Budde corrects and most importantly Ms. Budde wins. I don’t care how long you have been here or what you think holding that belt means, this will be your first title defense and your last. Don’t worry, after I kick your face in, it will be an improvement, as I walk out North American Champion, you just remember that while I will make HERstory, I’ll make your championship reign, history.”

With her nose in the air, she turns and walks out, Jordyne Jade stands there and smirks…

Jordyne: “She’s gonna Drop It Like It’s Hot…. Bitch!”

…. And following behind her.

--
Leviathan Vs Travis Vessey
[On the way to the ring Leviticus, Leviathan’s friend, tries to convince fans to buy “Travis Vessey vs. Leviathan: The Movie” and “Travis Vessey vs. Leviathan: The Board Game”...but the fans and Vessey in particular were not particularly enthused about his marketing genius. Vessey knocks Leviitcus off the apron. Leviathan tried to come up from behind but Vessey ducks and then takes out the giant’s leg with a chop block. Vessey proceeds to work over the leg with chop blocks, leg grapevines, ankle locks, and a single leg crab. Vessey with a figure four. Leviathan tries to mount a comeback but it is quickly halted with a snap ddt. Vessey with a moonsault off the top and a near fall. Vessey applies a crucifix hold on Leviathan. He relentlessly elbows the hell out of Levithan until he is unable to respond. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell..]
WINNER: (by TKO) Travis Vessey

--

[Immediately the image of the GCW North American Championship appears, consuming the shot.]

???: What did I tell you, dolts?

[A familiar voice is heard. The title is seen being angled in a fashion in which the nameplate is right in front of us. "Dianna" Kruse it says. The camera slowly begins to zoom out,]

???: D and I tried telling all of you! We are a hell of a team.

[We finally see Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez, standing somewhere backstage with a caged fence behind them. Dianna is dressed in her ring gear while Gloria has a black halter top, black leather pants and black and gold pumps on her feet. The two wear smug expressions on their faces.]

Dianna: We tried. But often times no one believes us. They rather believe in make believe monsters and the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus. You had Rina Takeuie and Jessica Lasiewicz huffing and puffing and saying they were going to blow the bloody house down. But what did I tell each and every one of you? Rina can play dress up and Jessica can believe all she wants that she is the Spawn of Satan, The GCW North American Championship was going to be in my possession.

[Dianna smiles widely.}

Dianna: And this time, Rina. I didn't just take it away from you. We don't have to resort to the 9/10ths law. I TOOK this championship from your hands and now, as you can see on the nameplate, it belongs to me. I am the champion.

Gloria: Just as we said would happen.

Dianna: How many times had I had to educate you dolts the past month or so that I wasn't some green as grass rookie? I'm a lady. Most importantly, I spent my time before GCW gaining experience. Perfecting my craft. I'm a professional wrestler. This was years in the making. I'm seasoned and quite frankly, there was nothing you two could do about it. Whether you two decided to tap into your "super" beings like a bloody Marvel movie, I could see right through the both of you. The fact that the two of you have to resort to such theatrics told me everything that I needed to know. All I needed to do was get under your skins, make the both of you uncomfortable and I would have you two eating out of the palms of my hands.

Gloria: People don't like being wrong. All of you were wrong. For believing that D wouldn't win. Estabas equivocada! Rina and Jessica aren't in the same class of wrestler as D. D, I bet Rina cried to her little senshi after losing. Tears running down her face. Bowing constantly.

[Gloria starts laughing loudly as Dianna joins in.]

Dianna: She's probably going back and forth between her actual voice and her cartoon anime dub voice. "Oh the Ronin will be back!" And he's just nodding his head up and down!

[Both continue to laugh.]

Gloria: Please don't notice me senpai.

Dianna: Whatever. That's old news. Rina letting her mentor down when the pressure gets to her is to be expected. She doesn't have it. She doesn't have it inside her to preserve. To withstand. And I do. Pressure makes diamonds. I am without question a diamond. And now that I'm champion, I'm going to continue to show my mettle when it matters the most. Ms. Budde, I haven't brought up your name yet but it wasn't because i had forgot about you. Hardly. GCW immediately forces me to put this on the line against you later tonight and personally I can't wait. Now, unlike those kegles I've dealt with recently, you Hannah are a true woman. Ambitious, violent when you have to be, classy. All things that describe myself, of course. But I also see that you are similar. We're like minded. In the ring, you can jump out of the bloody gym with how athletic you are.

[Dianna touches her championship.]

Dianna: You're a grinder. You're willing to do whatever it takes to reach mission accomplishment. Again, like a lady. Wrestling someone who has a similar mindset as you is always a challenge. Add to the fact that this is the first defense of my title reign, in the main event no less, some would feel the pressure. If you were stepping in the ring with the last person that held this championship Hannah, you would be bombarded with mindless talk about honor and tapping into the dark side. All while said person would look like the bloody Grudge. Unfortunately for you Hannah, you're not facing Rina. You're facing a battle tested, vicious, remorseless, relentless, lady. I don't fight fair. It's a fight. There are no rules. I know you would agree with me. But what you wouldn't agree with me on is the result on tonight's match. It's not going to end with you HERstory Maker friends coming down to the ring and celebrating with you. Tonight doesn't end well for you. The gift I give you for a good little try and effort is a broken arm.

[Dianna looks at the camera.]

Dianna: The Aurora is the gift that keeps on giving. And so will my North American title reign. I'm going to grind everyone into the mat to keep this.

Gloria: This is big girl stuff. Dianna is a big girl. We make big girl moves. And then we win.

[Gloria looks at Dianna as Dianna lifts up her North American Championship.]

Dianna: And then we win. Toodles, hun. Enjoy the view. Your grubby hands aren't coming near this.

[Dianna briefly scowls before walking away with Gloria.]

--

Main Event:
North American Championship Match

Ms. Budde vs Dianna Kruse ©
[Budde starts off quickly with several closed fist punches, a short arm clothesline, and a body slam. Kruse rolls out of the ring to slow the momentum but Budde gives chase. Budde mows her over with a lariat. Budde whips Kruse into the steel steps. Budde rolls the champion back into the ring. Budde with a running power slam into a cover and a two count. Budde sets up for a fisherman’s suplex but Kruse rakes the eyes and then snaps off a ddt. Kruse with a shoulder breaker. Kruse with a fujiwara arm bar. Budde refuses to submit and eventually reaches the ropes. Kruse with an arm bar takedown transitioned into a fujiwara arm bar. Again Budde refuses to submit and eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Kruse with Gloria, her hammerlock ddt, for a cover and a two. Kruse applies an arm wrench. Budde fights out of it and counters into a hammerlock which she doesn’t hold onto, instead she drops Kruse with a hammerlock suplex. Budde with a swinging neck breaker. Budde waits for Kruse to get up and then drops her with Detention. There is a warning from the referee but Budde ignores it. Budde with a fisherman’s suplex bridge into the cover for a near fall. Budde attempts The Tardy Bell but Kruse slips out of it, partially due to the work on Budde’s arm earlier that weakened it. Kruse with an arm bar takedown into an arm wrench. Kruse releases the hold after nearly a minute. She goes for Cruel Intentions but Budde avoids contact and then spears Kruse in half! Both women are down! It’s anyone’s game! Just then Andrew Raynes hits the ring! Kruse and Budde both get to their feet as Raynes slides in.

Raynes pulls Budde out of the ring. The referee has no choice but to call for the disqualification.

WINNER via Disqualification: Ms. Budde
Still Champion: Dianna Kruse

Andrew Raynes doesn’t waste any time running Ms. Budde into the ring steps shoulder first. He drives repeated elbows into the back of her head. On the other side of the ring Dianna has no interest in what is going on between Raynes and Ms. Budde. Little does she know, from behind, Ronin shots down to the ring, drives an elbow into back of Dianna’s head. She collapses forward. Gloria grabs the back of Ronin’s head to allow Dianna a chance to regain her barings. Dianna gets up just in the nick of time to save Gloria from getting decked by Ronin. Dianna runs. Ronin gives chase.

The camera pans back to Andrew and Ms. Budde. He has her up in the powerbomb position. He drops her on the ring apron, the hardest part of the ring. Andrew looks at the entry way. The full weight of HERStory Makers storm ringside, Andrew has no interest in sticking around for this, so he leaps over the barricade. Exits into the ring. Jade checks on Ms. Budde. Harker and Lenore stare in Raynes direction. The show ends with Raynes giving the middle finger to HerStory Makers.