Livewire 10.01

randy

Livewire 10.01

Post by randy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:01 pm

Backstage, the crowd cheers and wolf whistles as GCW's Adrian Waters sits on a couch with his wife, Tiffany Manning. They should be talking strategy prior to Adrian's upcoming match against Destiny Skye, but instead, they are making out. They are oblivious to the cheers and wolf-whistles, but when a deep male voice clears his voice, they break apart like a couple of teenagers. The camera pans back to reveal GCW reporter Roderick Osborn. He looks as embarrassed as Adrian and Tiffany do.

Adrian: "Can we help you, Mr. Osborn?"

Roderick: "Well, we, uh, had an interview scheduled for, umm, ten minutes ago..."

Tiffany raises an eyebrow.

Tiffany: "So, you've been standing there watching us for ten minutes? Seriously?"

Osborn looks horrified, his eyes go completely round.

Roderick: "Oh, no no no no! I left to get a coffee, and when I returned, you were still, you know, so I left to get another coffee. I just got back now."

Adrian: "It's called kissing, Mr. Osborn. What grown man can't say the word 'kissing'?"

Osborn throws his hands up in frustration.

Roderick: "What grown adults sit around kissing in public for ten minutes!?!"

Adrian chuckles, and Tiffany buries her face in his arm. We can tell by the way her body is shaking that she is laughing.

Adrian: "I won't apologize for loving my wife. Now, can we get on with the interview?"

Roderick: "Yes, let's please do that. Tonight, you square off against Destiny Skye to determine the next contender to the North American Championship, currently held by Diana Kruse. Destiny has been on a bit of a hot streak recently, while you are still trying to get your footing. What is your strategy going into tonight's match?"

Adrian: "Mr. Osborn, I am the smartest man in GCW. I have multiple strategies depending on the situation. However, I have never -- nor will I ever -- discuss my strategies. I will say that I am aware of Ms. Skye's recent hot streak and I am not taking her lightly. Like myself, Ms. Skye is looking to reboot her career, so to speak, so winning tonight is as important to her as it is to me. I look forward to the challenge."

Roderick: "Fair enough. Let me switch gears a little, anyhow. We have not heard you speak of the Ronin...err, Rina...recently. What's going on there?"

Adrian: "There's a very good reason you haven't heard anything. There's nothing to say. I have tried calling her. Tiff has tried calling her. I even stopped by her hotel room. Nothing."

It's obvious by his posture that the subject of Rina has Adrian upset. Tiff tries to calm him down by rubbing his back.

Roderick: "Well, you have the podium now. What would you like to tell her?"

Adrian smiles.

Adrian: "Thank you, Mr. Osborn."

He then turns to the camera.

Adrian: "Rina...Ronin...I don't know what Toshiaki has been telling you, but he does not have your best interests at heart. There is no reason why you have to be all Ronin...or all Rina, for that matter. You are both people, in one package. The people really liked you as you were. You were kind, thoughtful, and yet, you still got shit done in the ring. You don't have to be cold and ruthless and cut off from your friends. What kind of life is that?"

Tiffany interrupts.

Tiffany: "Please sit down with me and Adrian, Rina. We miss you and we would never do anything to hurt you. I hope you know that!"

Roderick nods.

Roderick: "Very nice sentiments. Will Ronin get the message? Good luck tonight against Destiny, Adrian."

==

#1 Contender for the North American Championship
Adrian Waters vs Destiny Skye

[Destiny Skye and Adrian Waters begin with a series of chain wrestling, impressing the crowd with their technical abilities but neither seems to gain the upper hand. Destiny decides to change tactics with a striking offense that consists of martial arts kicks, a spinning heel kick, and then picks up the pace with a flying forearm smash and a dropkick that sends Adrian to the outside. Destiny keeps up the pressure with a suicide dive to the outside onto Adrian. Destiny throws Adrian back into the ring. She heads up top and goes for The Skye High but Adrian counters into a power bomb into a jackknife cover but Destiny manages to kick out just in time. Adrian then slows down the pace with a snap suplex into a rear naked choke. Adrian with a pump handle slam and then a neck vice. Adrian goes for a pile driver but Destiny picks the legs and goes for a jacknife cover but only gets two. Destiny goes for the Destiny Cutter but Adrian counters. Adrian with Use Your Head. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Adrian Waters

==

The setting is backstage, the camera is set up for a promo, the promo...er is Geneva Alan. Wearing a red top and black dress-pants, with open-toed black heels, the daughter of Matt Alan begins her monologue.

Geneva: History... they say that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. I, personally, look at the history my Father created here in GCW... HIS GCW, no matter who currently owns it... and while I see the great heights he brought this promotion to, I also see the mistakes he made along the way.

Geneva sighs.

Geneva: Much as I hate to admit it, his mistakes have lead to him being stuck in a prison cell. However, where my Father failed, I shall certainly not! I have seen his mistakes, and I will NOT repeat them! That is not a promise, that is a guarantee!

Geneva glares into the camera, her eyes shining with conviction.

Geneva: Now, we move on from history... to the here and now. I want to be clear on something... this 'alliance' I'm a part of, we are not invaders looking to take over or destroy GCW or any of the million other things other 'stables' look to do... we're simply looking to make our mark as wrestlers. We look out for each other, but in the end, we have our own goals. Lester and Duke, managed by my Aunt Jennifer? They want tag-team gold. Derek... well, he simpy wants to make a lot of money before he retires. Now myself... I want to be World Champion. The top prize is my goal, and one that I WILL make into a reality!

Geneva smirks.

Geneva: Tonight? Tonight is a warm-up match... I don't know the name of the person I'm facing, nor do I care. I am going to run through them, get my hand raised, and leave victorious. Tonight is a beginning, and the end will come when I can call myself a World Champion. Not simply for the Alan legacy... but for MY legacy!

We go back to ringside.

==

Geneva Alan IN ACTION
[Crystal Swift is the opponent here and unfortunately she does not do well at all. Geneva with a huge lariat followed by a superkick. Geneva with The Sudden Stop. Geneva with The Red Zone but Crystal reaches the ropes. Geneva with Geneva’s Law but doesn’t cover. Instead she goes up top and connects with GAM. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Geneva Alan

==

Cameras go backstage of The Bad Bastards team of Jody Rainer and Nicky Stone. Essentially, Jody was pissed at the break GCW had, but luckily because of training with Nicky at Nicky's wrestling school, it made Jody a bit happier. Of course, the situation was far different than the disastrous tag match they had and both shrug it off, although it took a long while for Jody to get over the loss.

Jody Rainer: "I knew that fucking prick we call Andrew Scumbag would stab us in the back because of how pissed off I made him previously. You know what though, we don't give a fuck because it was a fuck up by cuntbithia who wants to screw The Bad Bastards over in that match. What pissed me off, even more, is GCW took us so fucking long to get back and start doing matches again."

Nicky Stone: "That doesn't mean, despite how busy we were on mainly trying to calm Jody down and give him some punishment to wrestlers at my school. I'm the only person who cared enough to help Jody out of all of you selfish pricks not willing to get Jody to be a better wrestler. No wonder why he thinks everyone are bastards in this place. Anyway, we got ourselves some lovely ladies to address with Fabolous, and damn, they are for defeating us, which is the one thing I realise Jody has a hard time admitting. Still, he's learning, despite our differences of opinion on women wrestlers. We're still nasty pieces of work for the guys though."

Nicky was more or less the team leader as he helped Jody a lot more to get where he needs to be. Jody nods, despite a slight scoff on Nicky's attraction to ladies.

Jody Rainer: "Nicky may take it easy on you girls, but I don't because that tag match we had last time on Livewire was an absolute fucking joke. Sorry, but it was, and we should've been facing each other from the get-go without getting in Andrew's and Travis's mess that we wanted nothing to do with. Still, it was worth the wait when we are going to beat the hell out of you girls, despite what Nicky says about you cunts, I won't have any limits on what I'm cap............."

Nicky Stone: "That's enough, Jody. Yes, we have to beat them to win ourselves getting a title shot opportunity, but we're ready. Pay in mind; we did take a note of your comments on evaluating the tag team division. Newsflash, so do we, hence another reason why we're teaming up as The Bad Bastards, the only male-only tag team on this brand for some reason. Funny you claim us to be whiny bitches, but you were as well on how you think there's no tag division and needing competition."

Jody Rainer: "Fucking hypocrites indeed, claiming you haven't had tag title shots, but you haven't earned shit to get it and you never will because tonight, we will make sure you will get farther away from capturing the tag gold than you think. That win you had was because Andrew forced you bitches to win."

Nicky sighs on Jody's aggression, although he could understand him, making a valid point to both ladies and the girls do scream for Nicky as he dances a little sexy to the camera as Jody shakes his head.

Nicky Stone: "It's true, and now, the world will see what The Bad Bastards are capable of as we are the most hated team in GCW, regardless of what you say because nobody likes us, nobody can stand in our way and most importantly, no tag team on earth wants to face us because tonight, you girls will suffer a heavy loss from a team that's made an impact in that scrap match we had. We're going to be kings of the tag division, and we are going to beat you so bad that you'll be whining yet again on you girls, failing to win against a team that's in their third match as a team. We are The Bad Bastards, and we'll prove it in the ring tonight as Jody, and I will destroy you and pin one of you for the three count or make one of you tap out after being in pain a lot. See you out there."

Jody Rainer: "Bunch of bitches."

Nicky and Jody pat each other on their chests before they walk away to go in their locker room with the cameras going elsewhere in the arena.

==

[We cut backstage where Travis Vessey stands in the interview area alongside Dexter Russell. The crowd cheers when they see Travis, who's in his ring gear and ring jacket.]

Dexter: Dexter Russel here with Travis Vessey. Travis, we don't have to explain to people the history between you and your opponent tonight, one half of the GCW Global Champions Isabella Harker. This is one of the most storied rivalries in GCW and tonight, another chapter will be written. The two of you, along with Andrew Raynes and Lenore Mason, will face each other in a four way match at Civil War for the Global Championship. Travis, it's your first match of the New Year. What's your mindset going into your match tonight?

Travis: Well, before I even start. I want to wish the people out there and the millions of people watching at home a Happy New Year.

[The crowd cheers a bit.]

Travis: 2020 was a hard year for a lot of us. Sometimes it felt like we would never escape it. But we made it out on the other side. 2020 is now in the rear view mirror. And I hope, for all of you, 2021 is the year you all accomplish whatever you set yourself out to do. So Happy New year on behalf of myself.

[More cheers as Travis nods earnestly.]

Travis: Now, Dexter. Isabella Harker. Like you said, everyone knows the history. The last time we had a singles match, I won the Global Championship. The stakes were as high as they've ever been. If I lost, I couldn't wrestle for the Global Championship for a year. I had never beaten you one on one at that time Harker. But you had beaten me. Countless times. Took the International Championship away from me on two separate occasions. You beat me early 2018 when I tried to win it back. There was a time, as you know Harker, where there was nothing I wanted in this business more than to beat you.

[He looks at Dexter.]

Travis: There's some people that don't truly understand this rivalry between me and Harker. When i say that every time I step in the ring with Harker, I want to beat her, I mean it. Granted, you want to beat everyone in this game and you want to chase title belts. But Harker...he represented an obstacle that I needed to hurdler to prove to myself that I could still be the best wrestler on Livewire and in GCW alone. When you beat me for the International title three years ago Harker, it clawed at me. I couldn't accept it. It weighed on my mind. I trained harder. I wrestled harder. I grinded harder. I knew I couldn't gte back to the top if I couldn't beat you. When you retained the Global title at Resurrection 2019, when I saw you beat Powers, I also had a breaking point. Everyone knows what happened afterwards and the outburst that I had.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: That outburst steamed from my desire. From my passion. I could have complained to GCW, I could have found shortcuts around you. But there's a price to pay for excellence. This is hard. You're not going to win every big match. it requires grit. And that's what I had to do to eventually beat you. Dexter, the person I face tonight is not the same person I beat for that Global title in 2019. She's desperate. She willingly went back on every principle she told the people. she took shortcuts. The grind was getting too hard for her. she felt entitled and the first gleam of adversity she couldn't take it. You joining up with HERstory Makers Harker showed us that. Deep down, you were afraid of failure. My failure against you drove me to become a better wrestler. Tonight, there is some hollowness to this match because Harker is not the same person. She's just as good in the ring, but the soul, her drive, the authentic nature of her personality is gone. And the people know it. I know it. Harker, you sold your soul to avoid dealing with the failure of losing to me.

[The crowd oohs,]

Travis: And that will be the difference. For months you, Lenore, Raynes have gotten in my way of winning that Global belt for a third time. The three of you have gotten involved in my matches. In Lenore's case, head up I've lose to her twice. Clean as a sheet. I could have formed my own group Harker and aimed right at you guys. I could have taken any shortcut I wanted. But I haven't. Because when adversity strikes, I stand up and I face it. You claimed to do the same to these people for a while. And now we know that was a lie. And that's the difference between us now. And that's why, no matter how much you've revealed your true colors to these people, no matter how hollow this match feels knowing the person i beat for the Global title is gone, there is nothing I enjoy more in this business than beating you.

[The crowd cheers.]

Travis: And that's what I'm going to do. And at Civil War, I'm winning that, too. You, Raynes, Lenore. The Global title will be fought and won by me.

[The crowd cheers again as Travis walks away from the scene.]

==

Non Title
Travis Vessey vs Isabella Harker

[This is a brawl from the start as the two trade right hands. Vessey gets the better of the exchange and then whips Harker into the ropes but she comes back with a flying forearm. Harker with a huge lariat followed by a body slam. Harker attempts a suplex but Vessey slips out of it and then drops her with a reverse ddt. Vessey with a boot to the face followed up by a snap suplex. Vessey whips her into the corner and goes for a stinger splash but Harker avoids contact. Harker with a belly to back suplex. Harker locks in Beastly Bindings but Vessey is too close to the ropes and eventually reaches them. Harker goes for a German suplex but Vessey reverses into a German suplex released. Vessey with a second German suplex also released. Vessey with a Vessey Driver and the cover but Harker kicks out. Vessey with a snap suplex. Vessey goes for a Vessey-Sault but Harker gets the knees up. Harker with a brain buster. Harker attempts to lock in Beastly Bindings again but Vessey counters into a small package for a near fall. Vessey with a boot to the gut and a second Vessey Driver. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

==

“Yeah, in thinking about it, the GCW End of Year Bash is probably not the best event for me, and I might want to ask this year if I cannot wrestle on the show…”

Sitting in the locker room alone with her thoughts, Kelsai Adamson-Mason gives kind of a half smile, though she still clearly looks disappointed when she thinks about the events that took place during the GCW End of Year Bash 2020. Those events surrounding her that evening ended up with Kelsai losing the GCW International Championship, with Ms. Budde becoming the new Champion.

Kelsai: “The last two years I have wrestled on the show, each time with the GCW International Championship Belt at stake, and each time I lost that match, once as challenger in 2019 and once as champion 3 weeks ago. Now there are some things that I could do about all of this. I could cry, whine, and moan that it wasn’t fair, that I was not even pinned to end my championship reign, and while that would be correct, I was not pinned, let me just assured everyone that in my eyes, I lost the International Title fair and square to Ms. Budde.

I knew what I was signing up for when I agreed to defend my title under triple threat rules, I knew there was a chance that this- that I could lose my title without being involved in the decision- could happen, and I am not about to pretend otherwise. So no, you are not going to hear me whine and cry that things aren't fair for me, because that just is not the case. Ms. Budde won the match and the championship well within the rules, and therefore take nothing away from her, Ms. Budde is your International Champion.”

Taking a few moments, Kelsai maintains her composure before continuing what she has to say.

Kelsai: “I could ask for a rematch, and I would probably get one, but is that really what I want? Don't misunderstand me please, I was very proud to be your International Champion and I wish that I was still the International Champion.

But I am not, and as much as I would like to be again, I thought about other things in the last week. I thought about the fact that for the last 20 months I have been either chasing or defending the GCW International Championship. It was challenging and rewarding but it also now feels like that now I should possibly explore other options for myself going forward.

What other options do I have in mind you might be wondering?

Well, I don't want to jump the gun, but let's just say growing up that when I wanted to be a wrestler my dreams did not stop at just wrestling. I wanted to be the best in the world and being the best in the world I wanted to have the shiny, gold, belt to prove it.

Yes, I wanted to be a World Champion somewhere.

To be a world champion however, you need to challenge for that championship and right now I have not been given the opportunity to challenge for either the GCW World Heavyweight Championship or the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship. However, coming up in just over a month is a match called the Civil War match, a match that I almost won last year, finishing second to Brittany Kayl.

This year?”

Thinking about this year and what may lie ahead, Kelsai starts to slowly crack a grin at the corners of her lips, until it becomes a huge smile.

Kelsai: “This year, I will go one step further and win that match. That way, nobody can stop me from getting a championship match at the championship of my choosing at this year's Resurrection.”

==

Ace Marshall IN ACTION
[Ace’s opponent is Richard Dix. Rich offers Ace a bag of some kind of substance...who knows what it is! Ace sniffs it and then complains that it’s fake. Ace decks Richard with a right hand and the fight is on. The two trade right hands but Ace gets the better of the situation. Ace with a whip and then a kitchen sink. Ace with a double underhook suplex followed by a double underhook back breaker. Ace with MAKE IT RAIN for a cover and a near fall. Alan Monroe comes out to the ring. Ace sees this and then he and Alan begin arguing. Rich rises to his feet and dropkicks Ace from behind. Rich with a ddt. Rich goes for a diving headbutt but Ace moves out of the way. Ace with One Eyed Royal for a cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Ace Marshall

==

[Before Ace can celebrate Alan slides into the ring and begins to choke Ace with what appears to be a woman’s bra. Ace eventually fights him off and the two begin brawling outside the ring and up the ramp as officials try to separate them.]

We cut backstage where we find the roving hall of fame journalist Janice King. She is with some very special guests; to her right is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and to Janice’s left is Jessica’s tag team partner Summer Collins. The duo known as Fabulous are not dressed “Fabulously” right now, because they are here to fight and are dressed accordingly in their ring gear. Both ladies have their MWE World Tag Team Championship belts with them on this occasion.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, YOUR Hall of Fame journalist, and with me is the MWE World Tag Team Champions who hope to begin their quest for another GCW tag title run tonight against Jody and Nicky of The Bad Bastards. Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Summer: Our pleasure, Janice.

Janice: Obviously you two have been on a bit of a roll as of late. Do you think this momentum will translate into tonight?

Collins chuckles.

Summer: We certainly hope so, we certainly believe in our talents and ability. I mean, we call ourselves the best tag team in the world today for a reason. Any team who wants to try and take us out, we will gladly take them on and put them down. Why? Because that’s what great teams do. And Jessica and I have been more than just great, we have built this GCW tag team division on our backs and it is about time that the rest of the teams here in GCW remember that.

Jessica: Jody Rainer comes in and picks a fight with anyone and everyone he comes in contact with. See, that’s not smart at all. He ends up getting his ass handed to him and does he ever learn his lesson? Not quite. He keeps running his mouth but he does bring in a partner, he brings in Nicky Stone to help him out. But even with Nicky all The Bad Bastards are is just all talk and no action. Tonight The Bad Bastards will come to the realization that Summer and I are the standard when it comes to tag team wrestling in GCW.

Janice: Any words for the reigning Global Tag Team Champions, The Rising Tide?

The Archangel smirks.

Jessica: They have been to war with some great teams. They have been damn impressive as tag champions. But they still have not beaten the best. After tonight we will give them the opportunity to take on the best, an opportunity to take on the standard in GCW. But Hugo and Bash, like Jody and Nicky tonight, will realize that this is a challenge they cannot overcome.

Summer: Rising Tide, we are coming for the Global Tag Team Championship. We will once again hold tag team gold in GCW. And when we do it will be absolutely FABULOUS!

#1 Contendership to the Global Tag Team Championships
Fabulous Vs The Bad Bastards

[Summer and Nicky start out for their respective teams. Nicky begins with martial arts kicks that stagger Summer. Summer with an eye gouge that gains an advantage and then connects with a standing dropkick. Summer goes for a whip but Nicky reverses into Jody who gets a cheap shot in. Nicky with a power slam. Nicky tags out to Jody. Jody with a snap suplex into a neck vice. Jody with a swinging neck breaker and then back into the neck vice. Jody tags out to Nicky. The Bad Bastards continue to isolate Summer in their corner, making quick tags in and out. Jody then is in with Summer and goes for a whip. Jessica blind tags herself in. Jody with a high back body drop. But then Jody turns around into Our Lady Peace from Jessica. Jessica follows that up with a dragon screw and then a leg grapevine. Jessica with another dragon screw before tagging out to Summer. Summer locks in a single leg crab. Summer and Jessica retaliate with their own isolation of Jody, making quick tags in and out, while they focus on Jody’s leg. Jessica in with Jody when she tries to lock in the Four Card Trick but Jody kicks her off into the steel turnbuckle. Jody tags out to Nicky. Nicky in with a spear and then a power bomb. Nicky covers but Summer breaks it up. Jody is in and an all out brawl ensues between the four. Summer has Nicky backed up into the ropes and charges but Nicky back drops her over the top to the outside. Nicky tags out to Jody to make him legal. They are setting up a double team on Jessica but Summer pulls Nicky to the outside and then drills Nicky with The Stock Market Crash on the outside. With Jody distracted Jessica plants him with Pure Deformation. Jessica locks in The Four Card Trick. Jody taps out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous

==

Backstage….

The elegant Lenore Price-Mason in all red and gold puts on her robe, wearing the GCW Global Championship. Isabella Harker in plain clothes is right there with her, Lenore turns to the camera, ready for one of the biggest matches in her career, the Hall of Fame, Chantelle Chambers. Her blue eyes fixated on the camera; she speaks….

Lenore: “Travis Vessey will never learn but that is alright. Andrew Raynes is a buffoon, but again that is alright. What we have right here in front of us is a perfect example of how simple-minded men are. Travis has a little more polished approach, Andrew is a caveman with limited comprehension, he doesn’t understand everything that has happened to this point, was his fault. This is far from over, and while he’s had moderate success against the HERstroy Makers thanks to his cheating, the fact still remains, he couldn’t wrestle us on our worst day and win. Do you want to know what makes this Livewire so exciting? I get to actually compete against a legend and not a washed-up pretty boy or an SCW reject. Chantelle Chambers is the epitome of what this company is about, and it is my honor to face her. Broderick Chase is one of the smartest men alive and she has done it all in this company, and yes she is a WOMAN. A WOMAN with CLASS. A WOMAN with BEAUTY and a WOMAN with TALENT, more than I can say for those two idiots. Chanelle, while the praise is very much deserved and warranted, I would be reminisced if I didn’t warn you that while you may be the product of the past and present, my talent, along with Isabella and Hannah’s are the FUTURE. I’m the Queen bitch now.

Cracking a smirk, she continues to glare into the camera while Isabella laughs some….

Lenore: “There is nothing I would want more than to prove to the entire world and the GCW that I AM the woman to beat now, but you see, the only way I can do this? Is by defeating the best and yes Chantelle, unlike those two aforementioned morons, though Travis is a lot more a man than Andrew is, I do respect you. So where does that leave us now? Two powerful women who step into the ring and show why this is no longer a man’s sport anymore. This is the opportunity so many young women have been waiting for, to see two of the top leaders in the industry wrestle one another in what could only be a Main Event at ANY PPV across the world, while watching this match with a smile on their young faces knowing that we have opened the doors for every young woman that wants to succeed in this sport, but there will be one difference… ALL EYES WILL BE ON ME during your Devolution, Ms. Chambers.”

Lenore starts to laugh, spreading her arms and posing while Isabella Parker smirks, then suddenly Ms. Budde walks in wearing black and red, the International Title around her waist….

Ms. Budde: “Was I late! Will you look at me! The International Champion! Go ahead, get my best side camera man, come on now.”

Ms. Budde starts to pose with the title, Lenore looks over and starts to giggle as Hannah Budde continues her best to show off the title…

Ms. Budde: “Come on honey, you have a match and go get her girl, I’ll just keep posing like a lady.”

Lenore winks and starts to make her way out with Isabella Harker behind her, Hannah turns back to the camera and grins, kissing the lens and leaving her lipstick mark before continuing to show herself off….

Ms. Budde: “Get my backside, I don’t have a bad angle, sugarplum!”

The camera continues to focus on Budde before it fades to black…

==

Non Title
Chantelle Chambers vs Lenore-Price Mason

[Here we have a battle of a former world champion and a current global champion and this did not disappoint. Chantelle and Lenore were evenly matched early on with quick striking offense but Lenore gained an edge with a yakuza kick. Lenore took over with an abdominal stretch and then a Mexican surfboard. Lenore with a Russian leg sweep. Lenore goes for a brain buster but Chantelle slips out of it and then connects with a step up enziguri. Chantelle with a spinning heel kick and then a face buster. Chantelle with a double arm ddt. Chantelle with a face wash. Chantelle goes for All Eyes On Me but Lenore counters into a short arm clothesline. Lenore with a Northern Lights suplex bridging pin but Chantelle kicks out. Lenore goes for Devolution but Chantelle counters and then connects with a superkick. Chantelle again goes for All Eyes on Me but again Lenore counters this time with Devolution!]
WINNER: Lenore Price-Mason

[Suddenly Andrew Raynes charges the ring. Lenore gets up just in time to get drilled by Xxclamation Point! He mounts Lenore and starts raining down right hands. But unfortunately for him the cavalry has arrived in the form of Budde and Harker. Raynes tries to fight against them all but the odds are too much even for him. Budde with Class Dismissed. Harker with The Stake. Travis Vessey comes charging to the ring to make the save...but wait...he stops just at the ring and instead chooses to watch the beating continue. Lenore with Devolution. Vessey watches as the HERStory Makers continue to put the boots to Raynes as the show comes to an end.]