randy

Livewire 10.05 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:35 am

“FORTUNE
FAME
MIRROR VAIN
GONE INSANE
BUT THE MEMORY REMAINS”

The crowd rise to their feet in a mixed reaction as HER-Story Maker, former two-time Global Champion and self-professed Hall of Fame headliner Isabella Harker steps out from the back. She’s clad in a black sleeveless blouse and dress pants, clearly not intending to compete, and sunglasses as she strides confidently to the ring. Once there, she climbs up the stairs and steps through the ropes, standing in the middle of the ring. Moving to the middle without taking the time to soak in any reaction, she reveals a microphone in her hands, waving it around as she prepares to speak.

Harker: “Thank you, but tonight isn’t about you. No… you see, two weeks ago, I got back on the horse as I always do, and secured another victory in my Hall of Fame career. And yet, after it was all said and done, there was still someone who had the audacity to speak her displeasure with my words.”

Harker nods her head, sighing.

Harker: “Once upon a time, Brooklyn Smith would have been HAPPY to see someone like me… someone who came into this company at the foot of her new best friend Brittany Kayl and broke the mould, because I did exactly that! For years, people attempted to have me fit into what THEY wanted me to be… whether that person was Brittany or Tiffany Manning or anyone else. It was never about me… it was always about how I could benefit someone else. But I didn’t do that. I struck forth on my own. I am every bit a self-made woman. So what then does Brooklyn have against me commanding a little bit of respect?”

She shakes her head.

Harker: “I could theorize that Brooklyn is jealous of me… jealous of the fact that I am getting inducted in the GCW Hall of Fame before her. But the disrespect she decided to show me… the way she took specific issue with me getting my deserved moment in the spotlight… tells me that maybe she too is fed up with being disrespected. And I get it, Brook… I really do! Because like you, I KNOW what it’s like to be disrespected by the people you play towards! I KNOW what it’s like to be on top of the world, to win the main event of Resurrection, and then when it ends, to be sat back on the shelf, told to be content to let someone else have “their turn”. You know as well as I do, however, that this isn’t about “turns”. You always want to be on top. You always WANT to be in that spotlight. You took your disrespect out on ME because you wanted to pretend to be BETTER than seeing the industry for what it is… something that will cannibalize you, that will chew you up and spit you out when you run out of flavour, like a piece of gum. I saw that and took a stand. I aligned with women who DO represent the present and future of this business. I did the same thing I did back years ago when I struck out on my own… when I dropped “Elena Hammer, Royal Guard” to embrace myself… Isabella Harker, tenured Champion, HER-story Maker, and Hall of Famer. I didn’t change, Brooklyn. I refused to be pressed into a box for someone else’s convenience again, like I always do.”

She paces around a bit, looking at the camera as she does.

Harker: “But that’s not what I’m here for tonight. See, I could spend time waxing poetic, making the pitch to Brooklyn that she really WANTS to be in my position, but lacks the conviction to do what she has to do in order to get there… but that would just be words. And as someone who HAS been known to push back against the established norms, that wouldn’t be pushing back now, would it? So here’s the deal… Brooklyn, I know you’re watching. I know your eyes have been glued to this screen since I stepped out from that curtain. So let’s set a date…”

Harker licks her lips a bit.

Harker: “You and me… one on one… at Resurrection. I know you’re not in the Hall of Fame this year, but that doesn’t mean I can’t use my podium and my spotlight to lift someone else into it… and Brooklyn, I choose you. I’m not going to expect your answer on Twitter, although you may find yourself compelled to answer there. I’ll tune into Shotgun in one week and wait for your response. See you soon.”

Harker smugly drops the microphone, mouthing something inaudible for the camera before exiting the ring. She heads to the back as her music plays.

--

We head backstage, where the Alan Family is standing by. The North American Champion, Geneva Alan, has the title draped on her shoulder, Derek Powers grins at the camera, Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels... well, they just glare and look intimidating. Jennifer Alan stands in front of her troops, ready to deliver her 'gospel', as it were.

Jennifer: Two weeks ago, I told the world that my niece, Geneva, would defeat Dianna Kruse and claim the North American championship. Lo and Behold, my prediction came to pass! However, this isn't about me... this is about Geneva, so tell them what's on your mind, my dear Niece!

Geneva: Thank you, Aunt Jennifer... but first off, I need to give credit where credit is due. Dianna Kruse... I thought you were only able to win matches via shortcuts... I was wrong, you're one hell of a wrestler. I commend you on a hard-fought match... but, in the end, it was my hand raised in victory, not yours! This North American title is now in my possession, and I won't duck any challenger, and that includes you Dianna, as I'm sure you'll want another own shot at what you once held!

Geneva adjusts the North American Title.

Geneva: However, any potential challenger needs to understand one thing... I'm not looking to lose this title just as soon as I've won it! You want it? You better be ready to pry it from my cold, dead hands! My Father always said, that when you have something of value, everyone wants to own it! Well then, you're all welcome to try... just don't be too surprised when, as close as you may come, 'close'... just isn't close enough!

Jennifer: Now then, tonight... tonight, The Alan Family continues their winning ways! First, my monsters, Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels, Devastation... they will face the aptly-named 'Blood Rose'! Why aptly-named? Because, tonight, there will be plenty of blood spilled... and all of it will come from Saul and Aurora Ramsey! You two have already felt my monsters wrath once before, and we let you walk away... this time, they're going to have to cart the both of you out on stretchers!

Jennifer smirks.

Jennifer: You see, I'm not solely satisfied with having just the North American Title in my family... no, I want more, WE want more! So consider tonight a warning shot to whoever comes out of Resurrection with the Global Tag-Team Titles... whether that be the current champions, Fabulous... or whether it be Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers, The Sovereign! After Resurrection, whoever the champions are... you will be in Devastations sights! We want those titles, we will take those titles, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it! This is not arrogance... this is merely stating a fact!

Derek: You know, Jennifer... it's funny you mention my sister, because it seems she and my opponent for tonight, Leviticus, enjoy playing religion! Well, while my sister may have 'Found God'... you Leviticus, will be wrestling a God! See, I don't really care what you and Aubrianna are up to... but since I have to wrestle you, I'm going to make light work of you! Time is money, and all that!

Derek half-shrugs.

Derek: However, I would be remiss if I didn't mention an aspiration of my own... and that would be that International Title held by Ms. Budde! It's like I said before... a champions check is a big check, and that International Title is lookin' mighty tempting to me! Or, to put it in other words... I'm looking to make some HIStory by taking that title from a HERstory Maker! Sorry, bad joke... but I am very serious when I say I want that title, and Budde, well... sucks to be you! You're in my sights, dead center, and I won't stop hounding you until I'm holding that International Gold!

Jennifer: The North American Title was merely the start... soon, The Alan Family will be draped in gold!

We go back to ringside.

--

Blood Rose Vs The Alan Family [Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels ]
[Aurora tried to use her speed and agility against Lester while Saul stood toe to toe with the taller Duke. That worked well early on but eventually Lester caught a flying Aurora in his arms and then delivered a fallaway slam sending her outside the ring! Saul was shocked by this display of strength and the distraction allowed Duke Michaels to take advantage by drilling him with The Boot Imprint followed up with The Car Crash Slam. Duke and Lester than take Saul and deliver Armageddon Unleashed. Aurora goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Duke catches her with a power bomb. Duke and Lester drill her with Armageddon Unleashed. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The Alan Family

--

Pre-recorded…

We open in a luxurious living room. There is a warm, cozy fire in a fireplace covered in gorgeous marble. The carpeting is a cream color and exquisite paintings and other decorations line the tan colored walls. A few moments later and Summer Collins enters the scene from stage right. She is wearing a tight sleeveless form fitting forest green cocktail dress with a hemline that stops just above the knee. She is perched atop peep toe high heel pumps. She has her MWE World Tag Team Championship belt draped over her right shoulder and the GCW Global Tag Team Championship belt wrapped around her waist. Her long dark brown hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. She smiles confidently, almost arrogantly at the camera, waiting for a few moments. That wait isn’t long; “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz enters the scene from stage left. Lasiewicz is wearing black denim jeans, black boots, a black top, and a black leather jacket. Her long blonde hair has pink highlights. She has her MWE World Tag Team Championship belt draped over her right shoulder and the GCW Global Tag Team Championship belt draped over her left shoulder.

Summer: You know, a lot of people talk about being the best. A lot of people run their mouths and cry to anyone who will listen that they are the end all be all when it comes to this business. And hey, Jess and I can’t judge anyone for that, because we have done the same thing. We reunited in the beginning of 2019 and rebranded ourselves as Fabulous. And part of that rebranding was a newfound attitude and recognition of who we are and what we are capable of. We truly are absolutely Fabulous and we are the best tag team not just in Global Championship Wrestling but in all of wrestling. Period. We are the end all be all and we have no problem saying so; but the difference between us and every other loudmouth who makes that claim is that we will always back it up.

Collins holds up one finger.

Summer: In the span of one calendar year we held BOTH the GCW World and GCW Global Tag Team Championships. We achieved in one calendar year what many teams take several years to accomplish. Oh and also within that same calendar year, we went to another company and picked up another set of tag team gold. Three championships, one calendar year, and we have fought the best teams wrestling has had to offer in order to prove ourselves as the best.

Jessica: We will fight anyone who wants to prove us wrong. We will fight anyone who wants to try and knock us off of our perch. Many have already tried and very few have even come close knocking us down. Those few who have managed to knock us down never kept us down for long. Summer and I have made it abundantly clear that we welcome any challenge. Some are brave enough to take us on. Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers, you two want these belts and you have decided to take your shot. I admire that. I respect that. Hell, I even respect Powers for fighting me two weeks ago in a damn church.

Lasiewicz smirks devilishly.

Jessica: But your cowardice still shows through. Powers goes to the ring on Shotgun and challenges us right then and there knowing we’re not on Shotgun, knowing we won’t be there? Cute, Aubrey. Real cute. But you and Chantelle will get your opportunity at Resurrection. And you had better bring your best because when you come after Fabulous anything less than perfection will cost you the tag team titles.

Summer: As good as you both are...and you are very good, there is no doubt about that...you still can’t beat Fabulous. We have taken on all comers and we have thrived. We have been here in the GCW tag team division since its resurrection nearly ten years ago and we are still here. We have been the backbone of GCW’s rebirth. Jess and I? We’re both GCW Hall of Famers. And anyone out there who wants to challenge us, anyone who wants to challenge our status as the best, then bring your worst. Jessica and I will always be here, waiting for you to put up or shut up. The fact is that whether its The Alan Family, The Bad Bastards, or even The Sovereign, no one will ever touch us. No one will ever take these from us until we are ready to let them go. We will continue to represent GCW and its tag team division as only we can...absolutely FABULOUS!

--

Leviticus Vs Derek Powers
[Leviticus ducks a lariat attempt and then strikes with a series of vicious martial arts kicks, a dropkick, and then a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Derek fights back, reverses it into a hammerlock and then flows beautifully into a hammer lock suplex on Levi. Powers with a lariat followed by Winning Smile. The cover but Levi kicks out at two. Powers goes for a power bomb but Leviticus counters with a back body drop. Powers rushes into a back elbow smash. Leviticus with The Book of Levi! Leviticus with a neck vice. Powers fights back to his feet. Leviticus with a side headlock. Powers breaks the hold with elbow shots. The two trade right hands. Leviticus with an eye rake and then a standing enziguri knocking Powers down. Leviticus with The Doomsday Prophecy! The cover but Powers kicks out at two. Levi goes for Righteous Cleansing but Powers counters with a side Russian legsweep. Powers with The Powers To Be and a cover but Levi just barely gets a shoulder up! Powers sets up for The Powers Driver but Leviticus back drops out of it. Leviticus throws a superkick but Powers avoids contact, sets Levi up, and this time connects with The Powers Driver. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Derek Powers

--
Backstage…

The Rising Tide are in foul moods.

Bash Kincade: “Last Livewire,,,”

Bash can barely contain his anger and disappointment as he begins to discuss. He shakes his head.

Bash: “What fuckin’ happened!? Hugo an’ I… we spent nearly a GOD-DAMN YEAR on top of this tag team division! We reigned… we took on ALL comers… didn’t matter who, didn’t matter what their claim was. Hall of Famers… self-righteous bitches… and EVERYONE IN BETWEEN! And we DOMINATED! We CARRIED not only Livewire, but Tag Team Wrestling in ALL of GCW! WE set the standard against which ALL tag teams are measured! And now, here we are in Resurrection season, and what for the Rising Tide? What for the best tag team of a generation!? Nothin’! We’re set to be errand boys to build other teams up! We’re supposed t’be HAPPY just existin’! Well guess what… WE AIN’T HAPPY!”

Hugo Magnussen steps forward, seeking to calm his partner down.

Hugo: “What Bash says, while abrasive and potentially controversial, rings true. We have set the bar. We have been THE TEAM to look to in this company, to the point where when you talk about GCW tag teams, we are the ones people think of! We have built this division up and the division had been built around us because we are the BEST! Instead of being treated as such, we’re treated like afterthoughts. We’re used to make the Bad Bastards look good and then go in our corner? We don’t want a corner. We want the stage. We want the spotlight. We want… no… we DESERVE Championship gold around our waist, affirming that WE and NO one else are the best team in this company.”

Bash: “It’s bullshit!”

Hugo: “Yes, yes… it’s bullshit. But Tabitha… you know how to make this right. You know you’re sitting on a goldmine right here… the very best tag team in the world today and of a generation, and every week we’re sitting in the back NOT being used is another pile of money being put into a shredder. So give us the stage. Give us the spotlight we spent a YEAR earning. Give us the best competition. Don’t matter if it’s from GCW or beyond… bring us the top talent and we’ll prove why we are EXACTLY what we say we are… not just the best, but the STANDARD of Tag Team Wrestling.”

Bash: “We ain’t gonna be patient. Give us competition… give us our stage… or we’ll just fuckin’ TAKE IT!”

Bash storms out of the scene. Hugo chuckles.

Hugo: “The Tide is Rising. Choice is yours: go with it or we’ll wash you away.”

With a smirk on his face, Hugo steps out of the scene, which shifts.

---

Travis Vessey In Action.
[Vessey’s opponent today is Richard Dix. Dix offers the referee a bag of what appears to be weed and, not surprisingly, the referee turns it down. Vessey then starts things off with a clothesline, a hip toss, and an arm drag into an arm bar. Vessey with a snap suplex and then a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge but Dix kicks out. Vessey with a double underhook suplex. Vessey with a snap tiger suplex. Vessey with Lethal Weapon! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

[Travis stands in the ring, slowly removing his wrist tape while Samuel Price enters the ring. "Giannis" continues to blare throughout the PA system as Travis looks to the crowd and acknowledges them. Price leans in and whispers something to Travis, who nods in response. His music starts to fade and Price turns his attention to the fans.]

Price: Travis Vessey, impressive showing tonight.

Travis: Thanks.

Price: This was the first time we've seen you in a month. You've had a lot of time on your hands since the lost to Andrew Raynes. Tonight you looked as focused as we've seen you.

Travis: Yeah that lost last month hurt, you know? I was in my hometown and I waited a long time to get Raynes off my back just to lose. It sucked, to put it lightly.

Price: You're a man of pride and we all know you're someone that puts a lot into the craft.

Travis: Yeah tonight was good to bounce back. No disrespect to this guy but I know I have a lot of work to do in order to get back to the Global title. That's always the goal and these people know that minor setbacks make for major comebacks. And we're coming back.

[The crowd cheers as Travis fully removes his wrist tape. Price allows the crowd to cheer Travis before he speaks again.]

Price: Resurrection is coming up and at the moment, you don't have a match on the docket. This is a rare situation that you find yourself in. What has that been like to be somewhat aimless?

Travis: Yeah the last few months I've had chances at the Global title and I wasn't able to get the job done. I lost to Lenore. No excuses. I know people bring up Raynes being there, trying to chop me down but I chose to still wrestle and Lenore beat me. Raynes had spent months coming after me and at the end, he was the last man standing. Like I said, that was humbling. I don't like him as much as everyone here but on that night he was the better man. And this past month, I took a week off to recover for that loss. I don't give myself breaks, as you know. I'm always involved in the game but that week away, it helped me take a step back. In the past I've talked about not being as reliant on the Vessey Driver. I dabbled with a few new moves but I didn't fully commit. This last month, I trained and I worked on the Lethal Weapon.

Price: The move you won with tonight.

Travis: Yes um...I've been at this for seven years. I'm in the Hall of Fame. The book is out on me and I think wit Raynes, with Lenore, it showed me that I need to be serious about evolving my game. So this time I'm fully committing to putting the Vessey Driver on the self and winning matches with different moves. It won't be easy. Old habits die hard. But I'm trying to get Global title number 3 and if I'm going to do that, I have to commit.

Price: The way you're talking implies that you have a few more moves up your sleeve besides the Lethal Weapon.

Travis: Absolutely. I have a few in the chamber that in the right moment I'm going to pull out. But I keep myself to a high standard and the main lesson I learned in this last month is that if I'm going to get to where I want to be, I have to evolve.

Price: Any last words?

[Travis looks at the crowd.]

Travis: I just want to say to everyone that, you know, we took some lumps these past few months. We left empty handed. There were a few disappointing results. But I promise to all of you that I'm going to keep fighting, I'm going to keep learning new moves, adding them to the arsenal and one way or the other, down the line, I'm going to get that Global title back!

[The crowd roars.]

Travis: I don't know what Resurrection looks like for me or what the future looks like, but you can count on Travis Vessey, in this ring, doing the only thing he knows to fight back up the ladder. I appreciate all the love from you guys and now, it's time for the comeback.

[The crowd cheers.]

Price: Thank you for your time, Travis.

["Giannis" plays over the PA system as Travis shakes hands with Price. He then slowly rolls out of the ring and slaps hands with a few fans in the front row as the camera follows him up the ramp and through the curtains.]

--

Backstage at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas there are members of the production staff busying themselves, trying to be certain that GCW Livewire is going according to plan. Also backstage is the number one contender to the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship, Princess Nava Farrin. At this moment, Princess Nava is for whatever reason alone, but that is a situation that is about to change very rapidly when Princess Nava can see another woman approaching her very quickly. Before Princess Nava has enough time to react the other woman is upon her, and that is when there is a roar from the crowd in the arena watching on the Jumbotron as they realize that the other woman is none other than Kelsai Adamson Mason. Although she has been gone since Civil War as soon as they see Kelsai and hear the sound of her voice the crowd is ready to blow the roof off of the place.

Kelsai: “Can’t say I didn’t warn you Princess, you giggle butt slut.”

And with that, Kelsai does exactly what she says that she was going to do when she got her first opportunity to do it, she punched Princess Nava right in the mouth. As bright red begins to trickle from her bottom lip, Princess Nava was not about to take this from anyone, but especially a hated rival like Kelsai, a woman who told her ahead of time what she was going to do and then had the audacity to go ahead and it. How dare she think that she could treat the Princess like this and get away with it? Now it is time that this woman and all of the fans who cheer for her like sheep to learn some respect, respect that was going to come from the authority of the Princess.

Princess Nava: “You cheap ass twat!”

Now the fight was on with both women trading heavy blows as people who were working in the back are now trying desperately to get out of the way, while others are looking for assistance because this fight is already getting out of hand. At one point the Princess gets the upper hand and starts to kick Kelsai repeatedly in the mid section with Kelsai laying down on the floor, and clearly she was in a fair amount of agony because of this. Not to be out down however, Kelsai catches Princess Nava by her right foot and pulls her down on the floor. The two women are on the floor scratching and clawing at each other now, and besides hearing them fight rather loudly, there are also visible cuts and scrapes on the left side of Kelsai’s face. All of this did not compare to when the two women started to kick some GCW camera equipment worth several thousand dollars, which was now being completely ruined. This went on for approximately another 30 seconds and then it was at that point that another woman’s voice, a voice with authority could be heard loud and clear despite all of the commotion going on. Her voice had authority because in GCW she is the final authority on almost everything, GCW General Manager Tabitha Silverstone.

Tabitha: “Get on your feet both of you and listen to me now!”

Kelsai gets to her feet and says nothing looking like she is ready to fight again while Princess Nava is back on her feet as well, and fully willingly to help Tabitha figure out where the blame for this should be placed.
Princess Nava: “It’s about time that you get here! I was minding my own business and that Bitch…”

Kelsai: “Did exactly what I said I was going to and punched you in the mouth the first chance that I had the opportunity, because that is precisely what happened.

Tabitha: “Is that so?”

Kelsai: “You had better believe that it is. She is Princess Nava, so you have to know that she earned that.”

Princess Nava: “SEE, the little trollop admits to it. I demand that you do your job and fire her at once! She hasn’t even been at an event in how long, so it’s not like we will miss her anyway!”

Tabitha: “And I demand that you quiet down and let me do my job.”

Kelsai: “There’s nearly 20,000 people in the arena who can tell you that you're even stupider than you act if you really believe that GCW doesn’t miss me when I am gone, Nava!”

Tabitha: “STOP!”

Princess Nava and Kelsai both stop griping at one another now and turn their undivided attention to Tabitha.

Tabitha: “Mrs. Mason, I must say that this is not the type of behavior that I have come to expect from you. Causing a disturbance like this not your M.O. and to say that I am severely disappointed in you is a rather large understatement. However, I could hear those people out in the arena as well, and it is very clear that to them, GCW has been missing a great deal while you have been absent, so I am not going to fire you. Instead we are going to have ourselves a match, tonight. Kelsai Adamson Mason against Princess Nava Farrin.”

Princess Nava: “You would have been better off if you had just agreed to be fired!”

Kelsai: “You wish that was the case!”

Tabitha: “Ladies, save all of that energy for the ring instead of yelling back and forth and Kelsai, GCW will be sending you the bill for the camera equipment that the two of you busted as well as a hefty fine, alright?”

Kelsai shrugs as she walks away.

Kelsai: “Best money I have spent all month.”

--

Jonathan Scarborough Vs Ms. Budde
[Scarborough starts with the singing of the Canadian National Anthem...and as per usual it is interrupted, this time by Ms. Budde who is not interested in hearing the anthem. She decks him with her ruler. The referee admonishes her and asks Scarborough if he wants to continue with the match and he insists that he does. The bell rings. Budde with a short arm clothesline, a spine buster, and a gorilla press slam. A vertebreaker and a cover but Scarborough kicks out. Budde goes for a brain buster but Scarborough slips out and locks in a sleeper hold. Budde starts to fade. Budde fights back though and then drops down with a jaw breaker to break the hold. Budde with a swinging neck breaker. A cover and a two. Budde with Class Dismissed! The cover..1...2...3!]
WINNER: Ms. Budde

Ms. Budde’s theme starts to play and she is celebrating...but that celebration cuts short as a voice is heard over the loudspeaker.

Alan: Congrats, teach!

Budde turns to find Alan Monroe at the top of the ramp. He is sarcastically golf clapping for Budde.

Alan: Ya did good, kid! That annoying little pissant deserved everything he got tonight. You know what other annoying little pissant got stepped on? Ace Marshall. I crushed him and ended him. You and the rest of GCW are welcome, by the way.

He smirks knowingly as he points towards the ring at the GCW International Champion.

Alan: Now that means I’m free to get into more trouble. So teach, I’m gonna come see you after school. Maybe we can get up and close and personal with one another, hows about that? But if that’s not your thing that’s fine by me, either way we are gonna dance at a time and place of my choosing because this game is mine and it ends with me taking away that International Championship.

Hell’s Reject drops his mic and continues to point towards the ring. Budde holds up the GCW International Title belt, displaying it proudly and indicating she has no intentions of losing it.

--

We cut backstage where we see a frustrated, upset, some may even say downright enraged, Leviticus pacing the floor. He lost his match tonight to Derek Powers, which could be why he is upset? He stops pacing momentarily to turn and face the camera.

Levi: Look into these eyes! Do you people know who the hell I am?! I bet you only know me as the loveable loser, jobber to the stars for Global Championship Wrestling! Well if you think that then you are dead wrong! I am Leviticus! I am The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Man of a Thousand Nicknames, the…

He sighs and shakes his head.

Levi: ...you get the point, and if you don’t you should understand that I am not a loser! Ok, so maybe I lost tonight...and I lost the match before that...and I got my ass handed to me by Jessica Lasiewicz…

The Man of a Thousand Nicknames shakes his head out of frustration.

Levi: Maybe I am a loser! But that losing ends! It will end because I am not a joke…

He chuckles.

Levi: ...although I do tell a good joke every now and then. Here’s a good joke for you; Adam Craig. That’s my brother, by the way. Look at where he is right now? On the shelf injured probably, that damn quad of his breaks every single match. Or maybe he’s just too pathetic to get any booking. But someone has to do this family name proud and that’s where I come in. My name is Levi Timothy Craig, known to my billions upon billions of Levimaniacs out there as Leviticus, and I will save my family name from obscurity and I will save GCW Livewire from the boring garbage that it has to constantly put up with week in and week out.

The Titan of Twitter smirks.

Levi: Your Righteous Savior is here, GCW! And I take no prisoners...but I will take bribes.

--

Andrew Raynes In Action
[Andrew’s opponent tonight was El Perro. The masked luchador stood no chance. Raynes started off with a quick superkick and then X to the E. Raynes with a snap ddt followed by a swinging neck breaker. Raynes connects with Code of the Sith followed by The Xklamation Point. He doesn’t cover. Instead he locks in Embrace the Hate. El Perro taps out.]
WINNER: Andrew Raynes

--

[This video was pre-recorded. Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez stand on the balcony of their hotel suite. Dianna has a black and whie summer dress while Gloria sports a white, gold and red form fitting dress.]

Dianna: Unbelievable. After two weeks of having some time to reflect, the way I lost my belt is just heinous.

Gloria: Geneva brought an entire goon squad just to beat you.

Dianna: I was distracted, personally. Having that many people present for a match, I feared for my life.

Gloria: I would, too. It was uncalled for.

Dianna: It's disgusting. Geneva Allan comes back, gets a shot at my belt and somehow beats me for it. You should be ashamed of yourself for how you won the title, Geneva. Can you honestly say that you won by fair and square methods? You can't look me straight in the face and tell me so. That's because if you did, your eyes will go black and it's not just because of the mascara running down your face.

Gloria: A lot of you carbons are happy too.

Dianna: Don't even tempt me to go off on these dolts.

Gloria: Every champion in GCW is a woman and that's too much for a lot of you. D brought so much respect to the North American belt. She's the greatest champion you've ever seen and all of you know it. It should have ended like this.

[Dianna shakes her head in anger.]

Gloria: Me and D know we have a lot of haters out there but to me, if there's no haters, then you're not doing it right. So we're clearly doing something to have all of you partying like it's Cinco del Mayo over D losing her belt. I hope all of you got it all out. I hoped you partied from sunset to sun down. And Geneva? You better be taking REAL good care of that belt. Because all good things come to an end. Nothing last forever, chica. Especially your dreams.

Dianna: It's a feel good story, they say. Geneva has overcome so much, they say. I don't care about your story. Your story sounds like something I can wipe my ass off with. Bottom line, hun, is that you have something that belongs to me and you took it from me in the most underhanded way possible. I've gone to great lengths to defend that belt with honor, with dignity and truth. All qualities that I exhibit on a daily basis. The swine didn't appreciate how good of a champion that I was, in the ring, outside it.

Gloria: Idiotas.

Dianna: As painful as it is, knowing that you Geneva, are going to plunge the North American title back to it's old ways. Knowing that we're going back to the days of the clown known as Ronin holding that belt, it sickens me. And I feel, along with personally avenging this loss, for the sake of the prestige of the belt and for the sake of the rules that GCW prides itself on, it is my mission to win that belt back. it's been a long time but I think people have forgotten that I have the deadly weapon in professional wrestling, the Aurora.

[Dianna smirks.]

Dianna: It's been fr too long since I've taken someone's arm off as a trophy. And Geneva, you're the bitch that's going to help me go back to what I do best. Enjoy your charmed run with MY belt. Take care of it because I'm taking it back. Soon. And I will enjoy every second of crushing your dream. Never forget I am Cruella. In the Flesh.

[FIN]

--

Cameron Diaz Vs Lenore Price-Mason
[Lenore starts off fast with a hip toss, a Mexican arm drag, a standing dropkick and then a spinning heel kick. The champion with a Samoan drop and then a reverse chin lock. Diaz fights back to her feet but Mason puts her back down with a Chapter 11. Lenore with a front facelock. Again Diaz fights back to her feet and breaks the hold. Lenore with Liquidator. Lenore locks in The Hostile Takeover. Diaz taps out.]
WINNER: Lenore Price Mason

--

The scene opens backstage. Roderick Osborn is standing in front of a blue door. He lightly taps on it. It takes about thirty seconds for someone to respond. Tiffany Manning walks out first followed by Adrian Waters. Tiff stands in front of Adrian expecting for Osborn to address her first. That isn’t exactly what happens...

Osborn: Adrian. Tiffany. How are you doing this evening? Huge night.

Waters: Of course it is. My---

Tiffany turning around to look at her husband appears to make him lose his train of thought. Before he could ask his wife what is on her mind, she quickly focuses on Roderick again.

Manning: Excuse me, Roderick. How about you address me first.

Osborn: I’m sorry. I intended no disrespect.

Manning: Intentions?

Tiffany sighs.

Manning: Most people don’t intend to offend, until the moment they do. Toshiaki had intentions for me. You think he cared about my feelings? Heck no! What else is new?! How many people around here have given a damn about my feelings?! Adrian always did. I appreciate and love him for it. People overlooking me. Treating me like I’m disposable. That they can mold me into whatever they want, about time things change. I am a Manning damn it. Manning’s are strong, dominant, not weak. I wish when I was General Manager I fired you--

Adrian places a hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. She switches her attention to her husband.

Waters: Save the aggression for the ring. Roderick wasn’t trying to offend. You trust me right?

Tiffany nods. She turns back to Roderick.

Manning: Sorry. Being held against my will by Toshiaki was one the scariest experiences of my life. Don’t know if it’s PTSD. Been tough. Having Adrian by my side makes things easier. I feel the only way I can move on from me being kidnapped is to confront my tormentors. Rina...

Tiffany stares into the camera.

Manning: -- we used to be friends. You stood by me and Adrian to fend off Best for Business a year ago. Our friendship didn’t falter when me and Adrian were moved to Shotgun. You were a sister to me Rina. Wait, I forgot, it’s not Rina anymore. So Ronin, I understand, I understand that I am way in over my head. I recognize that you are a killer inside that ring. You are willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top. You are the darker side of Rina. Hate that you allowed Toshiaki to twist your mind, your body and your soul. I can’t operate off emotion. I can’t see Rina when the bell rings. All I see is a woman who did nothing to stop Toshiaki from kidnapping me. I see a woman who didn’t give a damn about the peril I was in. I see a woman who is dead to me. Rina, I’ll always miss you. Ronin, you might destroy me... I don’t care; if you are going to drag me to hell, you’re going to get burned along the way.

Roderick looks like he wants to ask Adrian a question, but doesn't want to be scolded by Tiff again. He makes eye contact with Adrian, who gives him a slight nod.

Adrian: Mr. Osborn, our esteemed boss, Ms. Silverstone has given my Tiffany a golden opportunity...to get revenge against two disgusting human beings who have done her wrong. No one on this Earth knows this wonderful woman like I do...so trust me when I say...she is not about to let this opportunity go to waste.

Adrian then looks into the camera.

Adrian: Ronin, Toshiaki...I wouldn't want to be either of you tonight.

Tiffany: Let's go, Adrian.

Without waiting for her husband, Manning walks out of the scene. Adrian chuckles, then follows her.

--

Grudge Match
Tiffany Manning Vs The Ronin

[Ronin starts off with a backfist, martial arts kicks, and an arm bar takedown. Ronin spins into a fujiwara arm bar. Ronin with a spinning back fist and then whips Tiffany into the corner and rushes in with a charging elbow in the corner. Ronin goes for The Setting Sun but Tiffany blocks with a elbow to the face and she starts throwing rapid fire rights and lefts backing Ronin against the ropes. Tiffany charges and clotheslines both herself and Ronin over the top and to the outside. Tiffany whips Ronin into the steel steps. She smashes Ronin face first into the steel steps repeatedly. The referee warns her to stop and she eventually does...only to go for a steel chair...again the referee warns her to drop the chair. This distraction allows Ronin to get a superkick in. Ronin rolls Tiffany in and then drops her with a snap suplex. Ronin with an arm bar. Tiffany fights back to her feet. Ronin whips her in but lowers her head too early and Tiffany makes her pay with a kick to the face and then a lariat. Tiffany drops down and applies a blatant choke to Ronin. The referee warns her to let go but she doesn’t. The referee starts counting...1....2….3….4….5...the referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER via Disqualification: The Ronin

[The referee is urging Tiffany to break the choke but Tiffany refuses. Finally Adrian Waters comes down and slides into the ring. He manages to pull her off. Ronin and Toshiaki are now outside the ring, smiling devilishly.]

--

Tabitha Silverstone appears on the screen.. She is sitting behind her desk inside her office.

Silverstone: I did promise a Resurrection related announcement on Twitter. Due to what has transpired I have several more. I’ll try to get through them in a timely manner.

I am thrilled Rising Tide spoke up. My main announcement concerns them. I have been asked who did the Bad Bastards choose to challenge for the tag team championships. Thus far I have not received an answer. I am not going to chase down Nicky Stone. If he doesn’t make a decision in a timely manner, both him and Jody will miss Resurrection.

Now, I need to come to a decision, here it is. At Resurrection Night 1, there will be a small tournament. The winners will challenge Scream Machine for the World Tag Team Championships. Those teams will consist of Akeem The Supreme and Savino. The Alan Family’s Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels. Illuminaughty. The Rising Tide. The Soviet Gingers and Mundo Del Tigre. Three triple threat matches to decide who will compete in the final Triple Threat match. So 4 triple threat matches in total. Winner moves on to Night 3 to challenge Scream Machine.

Tabitha pauses a moment to allow the fans to cheer her announcement. She promptly pushes forward.

Silverstone: Earlier tonight two men expressed their interest in challenging Ms. Budde for the International Championship. Mr. Monroe and Mr. Powers do have a case to potentially challenge Ms. Budde, I am not going to grant them their immediate request. They will have to earn it, so, at Resurrection, Mr. Powers, Mr. Monroe and former champion Catalina Hererra will face in a triple threat match to decide who challenges Ms. Budde post Resurrection. The reason neither are getting a title shot during any of the three nights is because I already know who Ms. Budde’s challenger will be... Andrew Raynes.

The crowd is shocked by the announcement. Andrew raises his eyebrow.

Silverstone: The last time Andrew and Ms. Budde faced one on one, he beat her in a No DQ match. In a prior encounter she did beat him. Consider this the tie breaker. Mr. Raynes and Ms. Budde are two of the best in GCW. Me and everyone else wants to see how this will play out, so good luck Mr. Raynes. Good luck Ms. Budde. Best of luck to everyone who could make there championship aspirations come true. Now for the main event. Good night.

Tabitha nods as the scene transitions to black.

--

Main Event.
Kelsai Adamson-Mason Vs Princess Nava Farrin.
[Trevor Cash is there watching this impromptu match between Kelsai Adamson-Mason and the number one contender to the GCW Global Championship. Kelsai is like a house of fire early on, connecting with a roundhouse kick, an axe kick, and a flying forearm smash. Kelsai goes for a flying cross body but Princess catches her with a dropkick to the gut as she comes back down. Nava with a Mexican surfboard. Nava then applies an abdominal stretch. Nava with a pumphandle front slam. Nava with a body scissors. Nava with a Northern Lights release suplex. She locks in Dehli Kekada. Kelsai struggles mightily but doesn’t give up. Eventually she reaches the ropes. Nava goes for a whip but Kelsai comes back with a springboard back elbow smash to Nava. Kelsai with a spear and then a calf crusher. Nava fights to the ropes and eventually reaches them. Nava goes to the outside to rest. Kelsai with a suicide dive taking out Nava. Kelsai sends Nava face first into the steel ring post. Kelsai uncovers the concrete floor. She sets Nava up for what could be a pile driver or power bomb but Nava counters, back dropping Kelsai on the concrete. Nava rolls Kelsai back into the ring. Nava leaps over the top landing with a senton onto Kelsai. Nava with the Bangle Bazaar. The cover but Kelsai kicks out just before the three. Princess goes for Rāṇī dē Tāja but Kelsai moves out of the way and Nava hits nothing but canvas! Kelsai with a superkick! Kelsai goes up top looking for The Double Shot but Nava gets her knees up just in time! Nava connects with Ashoka Chokra! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Princess Nava Farrin