Livewire 10.06 <results>

randy

Livewire 10.06 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:26 pm

The scene opens in front of the venue. We see Catalina Herrera walking in, with her fiancé, B Real behind her, carrying her bags. They get into the arena and Cat suddenly stops, admiring an event poster with her picture on it. B steps up behind her, looking at the poster, then looking to her with a smile on his face.

B: “Look at that! It's all happening Reyna!”

Her eyes are wide, unable to unglue themselves from the poster. Her words are soft, slipping involuntarily from her lips.

CAT: “It really is.”

B: “My girl is making huge waves!!!”

CAT: “I...I…”

She paused for a moment, then looked back at him, her eyes still wide.

CAT: “I’m starting to believe Papi!”

B’s smile grew wider

B: “I thought you already believed.”

CAT: “I...I don’t know. You were so good at hyping me up...I felt like I could do anything with you by my side. But now...I don’t know what it is...I think I’m starting to see myself the way you do.”

B: “You mean a stone cold Latina fox with an ass that don’t quit and a body like a goddess?”

B laughed.

CAT: “Well...no? I mean…”

She is noticeably blushing, trying to hide a smile. She takes a deep breath, but is still flustered by his compliment.

CAT: “I mean...I think I’m starting to believe your hype. Maybe it ISN’T hype.”

B’s face gets serious.

B: “Reyna! Did you really think it was just hype?”

CAT: “I...I don’t know.”

B: “Reyna! This was never hype. Girl! You is the real deal! Everything I said about you is facts!! You been killing the game since the moment you stepped in it. You a former GCW International Champion...you need to remember that, and start actin’ like it.”

Cat perked up.

B: “You didn't come here to prove that you have what it takes, Reyna. You already proved it. You're here to remind them what they all forgot. You're here to reclaim what’s yours. You need to stop fan girlng for people who are your equal at best.”

CAT: “Yeah...but…”

B puts a finger over her lips.

B: “But nothing! You've been on a streak since coming back. I believe, the fans believe….hell, management believes! You're about to be in a three way match to prove you should be the number one contender for YOUR International Championship!!!”

B motions to the poster.

B: “You're on that poster because these people want to see you. They believe in you, and they paid money to see you do yo thang!!!”

CAT: “They did...didn't they?”

B chuckles

B: “You damn right they did!! They here to see La Reyna reclaim her crown. The want to be a part of history...YOUR history!! I don't need you to believe the hype. I need you to believe that his ISN’T hype. I need you to KNOW this is all you, and that winning the International Championship isn't the goal...it's only the beginning!”

Cat paused, looking back at the poster.

CAT: “I’m going to be…”

B: “Say it!”

CAT: “I'm going to be...GLOBAL CHAMPION!!!”

B: “You goddamn right Reyna!!! Now, get that fine ass in that locker room, and get ready for your match. Imma hang back here and take this poster really quick!!”

He leans in and kisses her, slapping her ass before she heads off to the locker room. B looks both ways to see if anyone is looking and begins removing the poster as the picture fades to black.

--

Leviticus In Action.
[Leviticus was paired off against El Perro. Despite the luchadore’s quickness and speed, Leviticus was able to match the speed and match El Perro move for move, hold for hold The Most Loved Man on the Planet eventually caught him with The Book of Levi followed up by The Doomsday Prophecy. Not satisfied just yet, Levi locked in The Truth Shall Set You Free. El Perro taps out quickly.]
WINNER: Leviticus

--

Derek Powers: Catalina Herrera. The Rising Tide.

Derek Powers is at the backstage area, no interviewer... just a cameraman and his camera doing what they're paid to do. Derek is flanked by Devastation, Duke Michaels and Lester Sampson.

Derek: Now this, THIS, is a significant upgrade in competition! I mean, on one hand, you got The Rising Tide! Former Global Tag-Team Champions... who ended up losing said titles to Fabulous... but still, a great accomplishment! Bravo, gentlemen, bravo! Two very impressive athletes... it's just unfortunate for you, these two men behind me? They're killers... monsters who will have no problem snapping you in two, just because they can.

Lester grunts in agreement, while Duke simply nods his head, while glaring a hole into the camera.

Derek: See, it's a funny thing about a 'Rising Tide'... eventually that tide must fall. Now, whether that be by a Blue Devil Bomb or by an End Times, I assure you gentlemen will most certainly fall! Not because you aren't good enough, you most certainly are, no doubt! However, you'll be stepping into the ring and staring across at a literal Force of Nature, of... Devastation. You'll fight your little hearts out... and then you'll be annihilated.

A slap of the forehead.

Derek: Almost forgot about you, Catalina Herrera! We don't have much in common... but the one thing we do have in common, is we both want the International Championship! A title that you've held once before, and I haven't... so you got that over me. I suppose your fairy tale ending, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, would be you reclaiming the title... NEWSFLASH! That's a nice fantasy... but that's all it is!

Derek is serious now.

Derek: Sorry toots, but the only one whose claiming that title will be yours truly! See, the difference between us is, you want the title for pride, honor, prestige, whatever! I want the title... for the money. I've said it before, a champions checks are the best checks in this business! I win that title, I'll start raking in some big bucks! Unfortunately, for you, you're in my way... so I'm going to have to run over you to get what I want! Consider tonight a preview of what'll happen if you continue to get in my way!

Derek pauses for a moment.

Derek: Tonight, these two fine gentlemen and myself set a mission statement. That statement is simple: The Alan family means business! We want the gold, and we're going to take the gold, By. Any. Means. Necessary. That's a lesson Catalina and The Rising Tide learn tonight, and an example for anyone else stupid enough to step in our path!

--

The Alan Family (Derek Powers; Lester Sampson & Duke Michaels) Vs Catalina Herrera & The Rising Tide
Special Guest Referee: Alan Monroe

[Hugo and Bash were riled up and ready for a fight, and they with Catalina took it to the Alan Family early on. Eventually with things under control Hugo and Bash began a double team on Duke Michaels, slowly breaking him down. Duke managed to tag out to the larger more powerful Lester Sampson. Hugo tags out to Bash. Bash and Lester go toe to toe, exchanging blows, rights and lefts, with neither seeming to give an inch. Just as things seemed to be at a stalemate between those two Derek Powers got a blind tag and attacked Bash from behind. This brought in the others and a six way brawl ensued. When things were again under control Bash tagged out to Catalina and she went after Derek Powers. Then, with no apparent reason behind it, Alan Monroe pulls Catalina off of Derek Powers and drops her with Rejection. Hugo and Bash rushed in but Alan had already made a break for it and ran off through the crowd. The rest of the Alan family came in and began to brawl with The Rising Tide. The six way brawl continued without an official but it was clear that this one was over.]
WINNER: No Contest

--

[Mo Money is seen stands outside a locker room that reads "Krissy". Alongside him is Monika Neumann, dressed in a blue top with black pants. Mo has a light blue tailor made suit with matching pants and black snake skin shoes.]

Mo Money: Mo Money here. We in H-Town. Livewire. We back. How are y'all feeling H-Town?

[The crowd cheers as he can hear them from where he's sitting. Monika looks on, reserved and unmoving.]

Mo: Yes sir. GCW went on a break and everything. People got to stretch their legs. Read a book. Take up yoga. All that. Y'all like breaks?

[Crowd cheers a little bit.]

Mo: Right. Right. You work those long hours.Your bosses are just stacking paperwork on top of paperwork. You got bills, deadlines, car payments. And you get to a point where your'e had enough and you want to get away! You know what I call those people? Those people that look forward to the weekends so they can kick back and chill? You know what I call people lika y'all that want your little breaks? Losers.

[The crowd boos. Mo smiles widely. Monika turns her head away from the camera.]

Mo: That's right! All y'all that complain about getting ran into the ground, all y'all some babies. You scare of a little grind? How bad do you want to improve your boring lives?

[More boos.]

Mo: Y'all down here should know. Rockets got tired of winning games and getting deep in the playoffs. Traded Harden for what? Bag of chips. They couldn't handle the grind.

[The boos rise and Mo just laughs.]

Mo: And the Astros? They couldn't do it on their own so they had to use some garbage cans to get the job done. So y'all should know about taking shortcuts.

[Mo laughs as the crowd boos.]

Mo: You know who doesn't take breaks? Krissy. She had to wait eight months because this company didn't take care of her when they needed to. And when they finally give her the contract she deserved, they got nothing planned for her. No Resurrection match. Nothing. You got a star in Krissy. Self made, young, star and nothing? Even after a break? That's not right GCW.

[Mo shakes his head.]

Mo: And so because of that, Krissy wanted me to tell all y'all in H-Town and to everyone in GCW that she will not show her face on screen until Silverstone gives her something good. You must have forgot her contract is only good for one year. And she wanted me to remind you Silverstone that with every day you overlook her, is another day closer to the end of that deal. And you think Glory would be happy if Krissy got signed by another company...like Supreme Championship Wrestling

[The crowd boos.]

Mo: You think she'll be happy you managed to let a homegrown GCW talent slip through your fingers? Krissy told me you know where to find her. Until then H-Town, we got nothing to talk about. Me and Krissy are winners. Y'all suck. End of story.

[Mo flashes the peace sign as he looks on. Monika does as well.]

--

“The following announcement has been paid for by The Sovereign, reminding you that we are better than you!”

We open to the luxury of a grandiose living room. We spot “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers sitting on a sofa, legs crossed, dressed in a black knee length dress and patent leather pumps. Her long hot pink tipped blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. A confident, borderline smug, look is etched across her face.

Aubrianna: This is your thing, right Fabulous? The luxury, the glitz and glamour that goes with being absolutely Fabulous? You have been reminding the world of how Fabulous you are ever since you brought yourselves back together almost two years ago. But lets face facts, ladies, you really are not that Fabulous anymore, now are you?

She giggles nastily.

Aubrianna: Lets rewind the clock all the way back to 2012. This is the tenth anniversary of GCW’s resurrection so yeah, let’s go back to 2012 when you two girls started teaming up. You point out and accurately so that you were the team that built this tag team division. But back then you were Fame & Fortune and while you were dominant, you were destroyed by the same thing that the great Roman Empire was destroyed by; internal strife. You were destroyed from within because Summer Collins was greedy, selfish, and wanted her own singles success. So she cast you aside, Jessica. She betrayed you, little miss Lassie. But let’s not pretend you are completely innocent. I mean, did you try and work things out with Summer?

Powers shakes her head.

Aubrianna: No, you didn’t. You chose to utilize violence. You went after her again and again and again until finally you were satisfied with breaking her leg. Oh but then you two sat down and talked it out, that you put your differences aside and rebranded yourselves as Fabulous. How sweet! And y’know what? I think Fabulous was the perfect name for you two. You do not even try to hide behind any pretenses of goodness, nobility, or garbage like that. Someone who is Fabulous, or someone who is concerned with Fame & Fortune, they are all the same. Those types of people will betray their best friends in order to raise their own investment. Am I right?

The MVP nods her head.

Aubrianna: Of course I’m right and you know what? It is already happening again. This vicious cycle you two have been on since 2012 is beginning again. You two were at the top of your game recently, you were the MWE World Tag Team Champions AND GCW Global Tag Team Champions simultaneously. But what happened? You slipped up and lost your MWE World Tag Team Titles. And immediately after those belts were gone, it was Jessica who struck out on her own seeking singles success. She betrayed you, Summer. She may not have betrayed you as violently as you betrayed her but the fact is that she betrayed you. You may have wanted to win back those tag titles but Jessica didn’t seem to care. She only cared about herself. So why should you care about her? And why should you care about those GCW Global Tag Team Championships?

Powers giggles again.

Aubrianna: See? You two are already crumbling. The seeds of doubt have already been planted and they weren’t planted by me or Chantelle, they were planted by yourselves, your own greed will tear you two apart and The Sovereign will be right there to pick up the pieces. At Resurrection, ten years from the day you two first came together as a team, Chantelle Chambers and The Most Valuable Powers will put a definitive end to the story of Fabulous, Fame & Fortune, or whatever you two want to call yourselves. And we will be your new GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

She winks at the camera.

Aubrianna: Learn to love it, bitches.

--

The man known as Alan Monroe, or more infamously as Hell’s Reject, is pacing the floor backstage after the rather disastrous six person tag that he refereed. He has a devilish smirk upon his face, making it clear that while the fans and everyone else involved may not have approved of his actions, he is most definitely pleased with what happened.

Alan: Everyone acts shocked and surprised by what happened out there tonight. Derek Powers and Duke Michaels and Lester Sampson should be thanking me because they were damn sure gonna lose tonight were it not for Hell’s Reject. As for Rising Tide Pods and Catalina Herrera…

He chuckles.

Alan: ...well don’t blame me. Don’t blame the snake for biting because that’s what the snake does. Don’t blame the lion for eating the antelope because that’s what the lion does. That’s its nature. Do not blame Hell’s Reject for creating chaos because that is my nature. Blame Tabatha Silverstone whose infinite yet fucked up wisdom made yours truly the guest referee for this match. But ol’ Tabs probably didn’t give a damn about a clear winner or loser, she just wanted to see the ratings go through the roof and she knows that chaos creates cash and Hell’s Reject creates that chaos that in turn creates cash.

He points at the camera.

Alan: But if you got a problem with how I do business then by all means, come and have a go at me! That is especially true for you, Ms. Herrera. This wasn’t how you wanted your grand return to GCW to go, was it? Too bad. When Hell’s Reject is involved anything can happen and you just found yourself on my radar.

Alan walks off.

--

Travis Vessey In Action.
[Travis’s opponent was a local talent named Sam Houston. Sam was seriously outmatched by the Hall of Famer and former GCW Global Champion who dropped him with several snap suplexes, a few German suplexes, and then finished him off with a Snap Tiger Suplex. Vessey covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

Travis runs his hands through his hair as he waves to the crowd for a bit. Samuel Price makes his way down the ramp and then into the ring. Travis places his hands on his hips as his music fades. The crowd cheers him as Travis nods to Samuel.

Samuel: Travis, once again impressive showing. There is a determination in your eyes that is noticeable.

Travis nods before he speaks.

Travis: It's like what I told you and everyone watching at home, at this point I'm just chasing the Global title. Everything I'm doing is put myself in position to get another title shot. GCW went on a little break and during that time I've been focused on doing whatever I need to tweak my game.

Samuel: You once again finished your opponent with a different maneuver, as you promised.

Travis: Well this is the best wrestling promotion in the world. The best wrestling talent is here and I have to keep striving towards getting better, staying sharp if I want to stay around the top. There's a lot of people underneath that's trying to make some head way. like Kruse and Princes Nava There's people around the top like Raynes and Harker and Mason. It doesn't matter what I've done to get to this point. If I'm not pushing myself and learning, then I'm going to find myself being left behind.

Samuel: We know the Global title remains your first and only priority. But what about the competition? Is there anyone you want to get in the ring with or someone you have your eye on?

Travis looks at the crowd for a moment.

Travis: Samuel, I'm honestly not worried about that. I can't control who's in front of me. I can only worry about what I can control and that's making sure I'm ready to go before any match. All I want is the crown and I don't think the game for granted. People close to me know sometimes that makes me an awful person to be around because I can become obsess with this. But I'm committed to the goal and as long as I'm healthy, I'm going to promise my fans and GCW that I'm never going to give less than 100%. I wouldn't cheat the game like that.

The crowd cheers.

Samuel: Still no match for Resurrection. Does that surprise you?

Travis: It does. Normally by now I know who I'm facing but listen, I had my chances to win the Global title and main event. So I put myself here and I can't blame Silverstone or anyone else. I'm sure I'll be on that show and whoever that is or whatever the match will be, I'm going to be ready for them.

Samuel: Travis, as always thanks for your time.

Travis: Of course. And one more thing since in two weeks we'll pass it..to all the Mothers out there, watching at home and to my Mom especially, Happy early Mother's Day. None of us are here without the strength and love of our Mothers. So just wanted to get that out there.

Travis smiles as Samuel shakes his hands.

“Congratulations!”

Vessey and the crowd are confused as to where this voice is coming from. They turn their attention to the ramp and they see Leviticus emerging at the top. He has a wide, devilish smirk on his face as he applauds Travis Vessey. Whether it is sincere is another question altogether.

Leviticus: You did a great job mopping the floor with some local talent. But c’mon, Travvy baby, you know as well as I do that you are capable of so much more than kicking the ass of some loser who belongs in a beer hall. And quite honestly, I am capable of so much more than just being used as filler on Shotgun or Livewire cards because Tabatha Silverstone can’t seem to figure out what to do with me. I mean, look at you! You are a former multi time world and global champion and a Hall of Famer. And as for me? I am The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, the…

The flamboyant man pauses momentarily to think. He then looks out to the crowd.

Leviticus: ...did I forget anything?

Crowd: NOOOO!!!!!

Leviticus smirks.

Leviticus: Actually I did forget one! I am The Man of a Thousand Nicknames! I have earned all of those monikers for being the flashiest, most flamboyant, most charismatic entertainer on this roster. And yet GCW doesn’t use me? Well I am going to give them a reason to use me. Tonight I am going to add a new nickname…

He points up at the ring, at Vessey.

Leviticus: ...The God Killer! That’s right Vessey, you may not have called yourself a god but your little plastic Barbie doll agent Trista has been writing checks that your ass can’t cash. She was all over social media claiming you were a god. Well those words just inspired me. They were a revelation, if you will. They revealed to me what my destiny was...I will be the man to kill god. That or I will expose you as a false god. One or the other. Either way when I am done taking you down to reality, the entire wrestling world will be forced to sit up and take notice of yours truly, The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Man of a Thousand Nicknames, and now The God Killer….Levi Timothy Craig, better known to you as LEVITICUS!

--

We open backstage where we find GCW’s newest Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. To his left stands Summer Collins. She is wearing a forest green sleeveless dress that stops just at the knee. She is perched atop peep toe black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long brown hair hangs straight and unrestrained to shoulder length. She has her GCW Global Tag Team Championship belt draped over her right shoulder. To Dexter’s right is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. The Archangel is wearing a cream colored sleeveless dress that stops just at the knee and she is perched atop red high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair with pink highlights hangs unrestrained with some curl to just past the shoulders. She has her GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and joining me at this time are the reigning GCW Global Tag Team Champions. They are Summer Collins and “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz but you know them better as Fabulous. Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Summer: No problem, Dexter.

Dexter: At Resurrection you are facing a stiff test in the form of Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers, both of whom are former GCW World Champions and at least in Chantelle’s case, a GCW Hall of Famer. These two members of The Sovereign will be challenging for those tag titles.

Collins doesn’t look concerned at all. Instead she lets out a chuckle.

Summer: Those two are very accomplished individually. But so are we. Jess is already a member of the Hall of Fame and I will be going in this year alongside you...congrats, by the way.

Dexter: Thanks.

Summer: And both Summer and I have had our own share of singles successes in GCW as well as other promotions. So to be honest, if you wanna compare individual resumes I think we match up fairly well. But one thing that Fabulous has that The Sovereign does not and never will is the tag team resume that we have. Multiple times we have been tag team champions. We have beaten the best tag teams this company has to offer. Aubrey and Chantelle cannot say the same, now can they?

Russell shakes his head.

Dexter: No, but they did have some rather harsh words for you earlier. Would you care to comment?

Jessica: I hear exactly what your wife had to say about my history with Summer. We won’t deny that our history has had its rough points. But we have worked out our differences and we have realized that we are stronger together than we are apart. Nothing will ever tear us apart, not even the venomous words of Aubrianna Powers. But if she wants to speak of betrayal and greed then she and Chantelle should both look in the damn mirror. Aubrey only cares about Aubrey and Chantelle only cares about Chantelle. It just so happens that at Resurrection they have the same goal and the same enemy. But they do not have the same bond and same friendship that me and Summer have. We have been to hell and back together, Dexter. And at Resurrection that’s exactly where we will take The Sovereign...straight to hell...dobranoc.

Jessica and Summer walk off.

--

The Bad Bastards Vs The Bad News Baers.
[Jody starts off with Chris. Jody with various martial arts kicks and chops followed by a snap suplex and a tiger suplex. He tags out to Nicky. Nicky with a roundhouse kick and a Norhtern Lights suplex with a bridge and a two. Eric makes a blind tag in but he fares no better than Chris, as he too is met with a furious flurry of kicks from Nicky. Jody tags in and together with Nicky they drill Eric with the Powerbomb-Double Knee Backbreaker combination. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The Bad Bastards

--

A video package begins to play. The theme has Kpop elements to it as the video first shows the back of a red head in a bikini walking along the beach. The scene shifts to a forest area with the red head's outfit changing to a flowing offwhite sylvan like dress. She continues to walk as the scene shifts to an urban area with the outfit now a leather jacket, jeans and boots. The scene changes to an arena with the redhead walking down the ramp to the ring dressed in gear. The camera starts to zoom in and at the ringside the redhead stops and turns her head. Her hair obscures her face, but she speaks two words.

"That's Davine."

The scene cuts out and is replaced by two more words.

COMING SOON

---

Previously Recorded

Opening up on the beach as it is close to sunset with the waves crashing against the shore, it feels like we are looking in on someone's vacation. Quickly though we realize as we listen to and recognize the voice speaking to us that this is not someone's vacation serene as it might be. This is Kelsai Adamson-Mason who is speaking to us as she walks along the beach.

Kelsai: “Look out over the ocean, specifically the Gulf of Mexico as it is here and tell me what you see. If you look out far enough right over just past my hand you should see a speck, just a tiny black speck and do you know what that speck represents?”

We pause to once again listen to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and it sounds breathtaking, almost heavenly.

Kelsai: “That speck is New Orleans, Louisiana my hometown and that of course means that on this side of the Gulf is Houston, Texas. Everything is bigger in Texas or so I am told, so I am expecting a very big time tomorrow night GCW Livewire is coming to everyone from the Toyota Center. So close to my hometown, you just know that I am going to have a ton of fans here, and believe me when I tell you that I appreciate the support and I do love them for it. But I would be remiss if I did not mention there are more things that are near the front of my mind right now.”

We can tell that Kelsai has stopped walking along the beach now and she is just staring into that vast ocean in front of her.

Kelsai: “I was at home this morning when GCW released an interview I did with Dexter Russel last Friday morning, where he and I discussed a variety of topics. We discussed my change in attitude that I have had recently, and I will tell you that I was being 100 percent serious when I said that the time for me to take shit off of other people is over. Others are just going to have to accept the fact that the naive little girl knew is gone and in her place is a confident, self assured woman, and a woman who is done taking what the professional wrestling world is giving me passively. No, like or not I am going to take what I want and nothing or nobody is going to stand in my way unless they want to be run over.

Sierra Michaels, you are my opponent tomorrow night, and if I am perfectly honest I like you, Sierra. You are a spanking, bubbly sort of girl, who loves to put smiles on a lot of our fans faces. In short, I can probably say that you sound a lot like me, in fact I would even say that we could be friends. Except the problem is that tomorrow night when that bell rings and you are standing across from me in the squared circle I will not be looking to make a new friend., We are a little bit more than a month away from Resurrection and I will be making a point of what and more importantly who I want to face at that event, the biggest event in GCW.”

Though we still cannot see her, it has become clear that Kelsai is walking along the beach one more time.

Kelsai: “It’s nothing personal at all Sierra, it is just business. I want to achieve certain things in this sport and in order to do that, I need to prove to Tabitha Silverstone that I am what is best for business, in order for her to give me what I want at Resurrection. What I want is simple, I already stated that in the interview that I was referring to earlier. I am not going to say her name again because I shouldn’t have to. Tabitha watched the interview, she knows what I want.

I want an opportunity to do something that has yet to be done and even though people say all the time that they shouldn’t need to prove themselves I call bullshit on that. People prove themselves all of the time whether they like it or not damn it. Remember that speck across the ocean I was talking about earlier, my hometown of New Orleans? In 2005 when I was only 7 years old and I didn’t even live there that city was destroyed, flattened by Hurricane Katrina. People everywhere said that New Orleans would never be the same again and you know what?

The people were right, New Orleans was never the same again- they were better than ever!

Oh it took time, and New Orleans the whole damn city had to prove itself, but New Orleans came all the way back! In fact, nearly 5 years after Katrina the whole country got to watch when what seemed like that city proved itself, proved it was all the way back and cheered them on as the New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl in 2010.”

Coming into view now is Kelsai’s left hand as she points across to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico, while voice becomes more intense.

Kelsai: “That speck over there on the other side of the Gulf is so much more than just a speck. That speck represents proving yourself to everyone that when you are not down you don’t have to be out, you can come back, all the way. New Orleans, my hometown, represents ME! You see, I was knocked down last year, and again earlier on this year too. But just like my hometown, I will prove myself, hell I want to prove myself to everyone that just like the city of New Orleans that I can come all the way back.

I will prove to Tabitha that it is what is best for business that at Resurrection I will receive my opportunity to do what has yet to be done and Sierra, again it’s nothing personal, you just happen to be the other person in the ring with me tomorrow night, so I am going to prove myself at your expense.”

--

Kelsai Adamson-Mason Vs Sierra Michaels.
[Kelsai starts off with a roundhouse kick, an axe kick, and a snap suplex. She goes for a flying forearm smash but misses. Sierra with a superkick and then a spear. Sierra with a springboard hurricinrana and a standing shooting star. Sierra goes for the Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body but Kelsai avoids contact. Kelsai with a step up enziguri and a snap ddt. She locks in a calf crusher. Sierra reaches the ropes. Kelsai with a snap suplex and then Bombs Away! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

--

The scene opens in the office of Tabitha Silverstone. She is sitting behind a desk with her hands folded. With a stoic expression on her face she prepares to speak to the GCW fans.

Silverstone: There are a few announcements I want to make.

I heard what Mo said about Krissy not showing her face until I have something good. The last person who tried to throw their weight around was Princess Nava Farrin. Ask her how many months she sat at home before I opted to trade her to this very show. Unlike Nava’s situation, Pete Floyd was around to play ball. He is no longer around. Who is still here? Me. I run both shows, there is no safe haven for Krissy to run to. Mo, if you’re watching this right now, pass this message along to Krissy. Don’t bother showing up. In two weeks I don’t have anything for her and I don’t have anything for Krissy for Resurrection either.

The crowd is stunned by Tabitha’s blockbuster announcement. Krissy is going to miss Resurrection? After the deal she signed? No one could see this coming. Tabitha doesn’t crack a smile. She pushes forward.

Silverstone: You can say Tabitha has nothing for Krissy as of this moment. Will I have anything for Krissy in June? July? August? September? Don’t worry. I’ll figure something out.

Tabitha shrugs.

Silverstone: Onto more important matters. Travis Vessey, you want to know who you are facing at Resurrection. Leviticus did raise an interesting point, your manager claims you are a Wrestling God. Mrs. Foxx Porter put a target on your back, I want to see if Leviticus can live up to his moniker of God Killer. Trista’s anointed God vs the self proclaimed God Killer sounds like an interesting match to me. Levi, you got your wish.

And last but not least. Aia does have one more match left on her 5 match deal. Kelsai expressed wanting to step up to the plate. Get your client ready Trevor, Aia’s last match in GCW will be against Kelsai Adamson-Mason at Resurrection.

The crowd pops for that.

Silverstone: Back to the rest of the show. Good night.

The scene fades.

--

Main Event
Isabella Harker & Lenore Price-Mason (HERStory Makers) Vs Punjabi War Party w/ Princess Nava Farrin

[Mahkan started off against Harker. The two traded rights and lefts with Harker gaining a slight edge. She goes for a whip but Mahkan reverses. Harker comes back with a Crushing Blow, knocking Mahkan down. Harker tags out to Lenore. Harker and Lenore with a double suplex to Mahkan. Lenore with a yakuza kick and a cover but Surav breaks up the pin. Lenore and Harker continue to make quick tags in and out to keep the fresh person in and wear out Mahkan. Harker is in when Surav makes a blind tag. Surav in quickly and he and Mahkan with a high-low combination taking down Harker. Surav with a delayed vertical suplex and then a running power slam. Surav tags out to Mahkan. They return the favor with quick tags and double teams, slowly wearing down Harker. They go for a spike pile driver but Harker back drops out of it. Surav comes off the top and into a superkick from Harker. Harker tags out to Lenore. Lenore in with a spear to Mahkan. Surav with a chokeslam. Surav goes for a power bomb but Lenore counters with a face buster. Mahkan tries to interfere but Harker spears him and herself out of the ring. Lenore with Devolution. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The HERStory Makers

Princess Nava Farrin steps up onto the ring apron and into the ring. She confronts Lenore who holds her GCW Global Championship belt high into the air, almost as if to taunt Princess with it. The two women have this intense staredown for several moments as the show comes to a close.