Livewire 10.11 <results>

randy

Livewire 10.11 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:46 am

The camera flies around the arena as the show-opening pyro goes off. A raucous crowd of GCW fans cheer wildly in hopes of being immortalized on camera. As they cheer, an unfamiliar drumbeat plays out, bringing them to confusion, but still excitement. Their confusion subsides as Brittany Kayl emerges from the back to the sounds of “Fucked Up World” by The Pretty Reckless. She walks down towards the ring, not taking a moment to acknowledge anything around her, as she drags alongside her the Kellen Jeffries mask last worn by Travis Vessey two weeks ago. She climbs through the ropes and produces her own microphone. Not waiting for the crowd reaction to fade, she begins to speak…

Brittany: “Just roll the footage…”

The big screen lights up with the heading “TWO WEEKS AGO”...

[Once the other two competitors are gone Vessey is still down but moving a little. Then, in a shock to everyone, Brittany Kayl comes down to the ring with a mask in hand. It is a mask of...Kellen Jeffries of all people!]

[Kayl enters the ring and then places the Kellen mask on Travis. Kayl then proceeds to stomp away at Vessey’s midsection repeatedly. Kayl mounts the masked Vessey and rains down rights and lefts. Referees try to pull her off but she pushes them out of the way. Kayl goes outside and retrieves a chair. The referees again try to separate her from Vessey but the threat of the chair keeps them away. Vessey tries to pull himself up but Kayl drills him square on the head with the chair. Kayl then locks Vessey up in Shark Week! Surprisingly the Kellen Jeffires mask has stayed on the entire time but everyone can still hear Vessey’s screams of agony from underneath the mask. Kayl meanwhile looks possessed as she cinches in the heel hook submission as tight as she can, all the while referees and security are trying to pull her off.]

The crowd boos as Brittany stands in the ring, her back to the screen as she refuses to watch what had occurred.

Brittany: “Since then, all I have been asked is one question: Why? And to be honest, I’m surprised to hear that question. After all, I had given ample warning. I said that if I wasn’t going to get Kellen Jeffries myself, I would find a way to get my catharsis. Well, two weeks ago, when I slid this hideous visage onto Travis Vessey’s body and locked him in Shark Week… I felt nothing.”

She shakes her head, dropping the mask to the mat and stepping upon it.

Brittany: “I felt nothing because it wasn’t Kellen Jeffries writhing in pain. What Travis Vessey received was something that was reserved for another man and, because of that, it simply was not satisfying.”

She chuckles.

Brittany: “And that is something I have to live with. I have to live with that void in my gut. I now have to live with the fact that this company SAVED Kellen Jeffries… because I promise you that if HE had survived Jeffrey Alexander, he would not have WALKED away from GCW. He would have been wheeled away on a stretcher! He would have been rendered invalid. His wife, Amber, would have been stuck feeding him and changing him for the rest of his miserable life. Kellen knew that, which is why he spent so much time DESPERATELY attempting to stay away from me. The fact that I could only get Travis Vessey ended up being a small mercy… one that was extended to Travis, because I don’t think his agent would have been up to that task. But I let Travis go… why? Because in the end, it wasn’t him.”

Brittany shakes her head.

Brittany: “If the question is “Why Travis?”, then there is no answer. Travis was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, completely interchangeable with anyone else. Had it been Nava left in the ring… or Julia… well… who knows what might have happened? But Travis served no special purpose. He wasn’t specifically targeted. He simply wasn’t special.”

The crowd boos, but Brittany ignores it…

Brittany: “But after two weeks ago, I am officially back in the hunt for Championship gold. After two weeks ago, I will no longer allow myself to be sidelined. And tonight, Carmen Diaz? Your time is up.”

Without another word, Brittany drops the mic, still pressing her boot down on the Kellen Jeffries mask. The scene shifts as her music starts up.

==========

Carson Caine In Action.
[Carson Caine’s opponent tonight was the masked veteran luchador El Perro. El Perro was an underdog but still fearless as he charged Caine from the opening bell...only to get knocked down by a roundhouse kick. Caine with a belly to belly overhead suplex, a Northern Lights release suplex, and an exploder suplex. Caine with a bulldog. He mounts Perro and Perro is LIT UP with a flurry of jabs to the rib and head. Caine with a spinning power bomb and then a Flatline. Caine locks in Wrapped Up. Perro taps out.]
WINNER: Carson Caine

==========

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

TIME 4 SUM, TIME 4 SUM, ACTION!

["Time 4 Sum Aksion" immediately plays as a black and yellow video appears on screen. A zoomed in, slow mo footage of Akeem the Supreme and Savino walking down to the ring at Resurrection. This is followed by the footage picking up, whipping through highlights of the two.]

???: We coming for them belts.

[Akeem's voice can be heard as the video cuts to a shot of Akeem the Supreme and Savino standing by a ring in a dindgy gym.]

Akeem: All these teams on Livewire are chirping about wanting a piece of Chantelle & Brey-Brey.....they must have forgot.

[Footage of Akeem and Savino's hands being raised at Resurrection, followed by a close up of the Kowloon logo on a fan's shirt as Akeem and Savino walk by after a match.]

Akeem: We got the first crack.

[A grin appears on Akeem's face.]

Savino: The day is coming when me and Keem stand in ring with the two of you. There is no rest for the hungry. We've been staying ready, staying hungry, preparing ourselves for when opportunity comes. Job's not finished.

[Footage is shown of of the two in action so far in Livewire.]

Savino: All I see in the tag team division here on Livewire is a bunch of dogs. Rising Tide, Bad Bastards, Fabulous, McBride Corporation. A match with any of those teams... it's going to be hell of earth fighting through. Every night, stepping in the ring with those teams? Nothing's coming easy. We made it through the Tide; former champs, two of the best there is. We don't shy away from the grind. We just keep building, brick by brick, towards the vision.

Y'all know the code.

Akeem: No shortcurts, no handouts.

Savino: No cheating.

Akeem: No jumping in.

Savino: We're committed to the grind. There is nothing passive about Kowloon. I said there's nothing passive about Kowloon.

Akeem: Chantelle, I know you planning to bounce soon but when you and Brey-Brey get in there with us, I'm going to catch you once. I only need one opening. Tap, Snap or Nap baby and when i catch you, you're going to speed up that retirement tour.

Savino: I was raised in the church. I believe in faith. But one thing that was told to me was you need more than faith. It is written “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works." We have faith in the process, we have faith in the grind and we have faith in ourselves. Now it's time to show the work.

Akeem: When they make the match, Brey, Chantelle, we gon be ready. We coming. We here.

Savino; Ten toes to the ground. That's how we do. We'll be ready.

Akeem: Time for some action.

[Footage of Savino and Akeem celebrating in the ring is shown...]

[CUT]

[A new image appears on the screen after a few moments. Dim lighting, a scarce amount of light and a new song. "Sweet November" by SZA. A cut is shown of a sweat drenched M.A.E.V.E. appears, her leanings on the ropes. A few different shots are sliced together, ranging from M.A.E.V.E dragging a massive tire in the middle of the Mojave Desert during daytime to repeatedly being chopped across the chest inside a dingy ring by a much larger, bulkier man. More images are shown of M.A.E.V.E. doing sit ups with her legs draped over a fire escape ladder of an apartment with her body being about three stories above the ground. There's another shot of her forearming someone in the ring in the face over and over again. Another shot of her is shown back at the desert, dragging the tire across with a rope, sweating dripping from her body.]

I can't change losing to you, Livvie.

I can't ignore the image of your shit eating grin in my face, holding the title that I was defending.

[A shot is shown of M.A.E.V.E. being clotheslined in the ring by the taller, bulkier man is shown before being sliced with M.A.E.V.E punching hanging meat inside a walk in freezer, hands tapped up. She's only wearing a black tanktop and black boxing shorts. As she lays into the meat, we cut back to her laying on the mat spread eagled.]

You are an entitled, spoiled, pompous bitch. But you were better than me on that night.

[A darker shot is shown of M.A.E.V.E walking towards a bonfire with something in her heads. It's revealed that it's her ring gear that she won at Resurrection. She glares at the fire, then tosses her gear in it, watching it burn.]

I can't change what happened.

I can't dwell on the past.

I lost.

I must pick myself back up.

But I can crawl back to you and right my wrongs.

I want that X title back.

I will fight to get it back.

[A shot is shown of M.A.E.V.E finishing dragging the tire in the desert.]

Rayola Divine.

The Devil's Angel.

[A close up is shown of M.A.E.V.E.'s face as the light coming from the fire highlights the cold, tightened expression.]

To get back what I want, your story will be similar to Icarus.

Fly close to the sun. Only for your wings to be clipped.

And it will be by my hands.

[SZA's voice is heard.]

"Remember me for who I was not who I am
I'll pray you'll never understand this
Sweet sweet sweet November"

[A closing shot of M.A.E.V.E.'s face is shown, followed by a quick shot of Akeem and Savino's before we see the Kowloon logo flash onto the screen. The following words appear in bold yellow letter.]

"Grind Now. Greatness Later."

[FIN]

==========

Brittany Kayl Vs Carmen Diaz
[Carmen goes for a clothesline but Kayl counters and connects with a pele kick. Kayl with a snap suplex and then a standing moonsault for a cover and a one count. Kayl with Eviction, sending Carmen to the outside. Kayl whips Carmen face first into the steel ring post and then rolls her back into the ring. Kayl with Reality Bites to Diaz for a cover and just a two as Diaz still refuses to stay down. Kayl with The Spinoff. Kayl with My Bitch. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

==========

We cut backstage where we spot “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock standing next to GCW’s newest Hall of Fame Journalist Dexter Russell. Braddock is wearing a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her long blonde hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. A confident but warm smile is upon her face.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Dexter Russell…

Julia: The NEWEST Hall of Famer, might I add! Much to Janice King’s chagrin. Congratulations, Dexter.

Russell chuckles.

Dexter: Thanks, Julia...I think...but yes, I am Dexter Russell and with me at this time is the number one contender to the GCW Global Championship, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to be with us tonight, Julia. You are not scheduled for action and I would have expected you to be spending time in the gym training.

Julia: Don’t get me wrong, Dex, a part of me does want to be in the gym right now. It’s born and bred into my system that whenever I have a big match coming up that I need to be in the gym. But that big match isn’t for awhile yet and besides, another thing born and bred into my blood is something called commitment. Whenever I make a commitment I never back away from it. When I first signed my GCW contract over ten years ago, I was committed to this place and doing what was expected of me, not to make anyone in management money, but to entertain the great fans of Global Championship Wrestling. I was drafted not too long ago from Shotgun to Livewire and that commitment remains. So while I may not be scheduled to compete tonight, you can bet I will always be here for the fans and for GCW.

Dexter: Fair enough. Getting down to business, you earned a championship match back in February by winning the 2021 Civil War Match and you challenged Nadia Allen at Resurrection X but that didn’t go the way you had hoped. You were able to earn another title opportunity, this time against the Global Champion Lenore Price-Mason. Can I get your thoughts on earning another opportunity, a second chance that many in this business do not receive.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: You’re quite right, Dex; second chances do not come that often in this cutthroat business of professional wrestling. But anyone who tries to say I got lucky is dead wrong. I told the world from day one I was drafted to Livewire that I would fight and claw back to the top the hard way, that I would earn my second chance by working my way back up like everyone else and that is exactly what I did when on my first night in action as a Livewire competitor I defeated Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Princess Nava, and Brittany Kayl in a four way match. Two weeks later Livvie Nelson and I took the tough talk of The HERStory Makers, Lenore included, and shoved it in their face by fighting them to a time limit draw. Despite their trash talk, they were unable to defeat us. And then two weeks ago I defeated Travis Vessey and Princess Nava in a Global Title Eliminator to earn a shot at the GCW Global Championship. So let’s run that down, shall we? In the course of three matches I defeated two former International Champions, a former X Division Champion, the most recent Global Title number one contender, a multi time global champion, and current GCW Hall of Famer, and on top of all of that the reigning Global Champion herself could not defeat me when the chips were down. So did I earn this number one contender status? You damn right I earned it, Dexter.

Dexter: Any comments on your opponent, the Global Champion Lenore Price-Mason?

Julia: Well first let me say that I am very much excited about her match tonight against Steve Powers. This is the inaugural GCW World Champion against the current GCW Global Champion. The past versus the present, if you will. The fact that Lenore is the favorite in this match is telling of how good she is; you may not like her attitude but you can’t help but respect her. And Steve himself is no pushover. I can’t wait to see what happens when they clash. I expect Lenore to put on another excellent performance, because that’s what she does. You cannot deny how good she is, because she has held that Global Championship for almost one calendar year. So I am under no illusions that in two weeks when I challenge Lenore for the Global Championship that this will be an easy task.

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: No, it won’t be easy, but anything worth achieving is never easy. Any journey worth completing is never an easy journey, there are always bumps in the road that make the journey all that much harder. I have had many bumps in the road, many potholes, and many obstacles in my journey that has spanned over ten years in GCW. I have had to overcome so much to get to where I am today. So if you think I am going to be intimidated, if you think I am going to balk when I go face to face with Lenore in two weeks then you are sadly mistaken. I am going to throw everything I have at Lenore in two weeks time on Livewire. And as good as Lenore is, she needs to realize that I am Julia Braddock and I am currently competing at my very best. I have never once in my professional career been as good as I currently am. So Lenore is going to get the very best of Julia Braddock; better than the one who beat Chantelle Chambers to become GCW World Champion in December of 2016, better than the one who made Glory Braddock tap out in 2017, better than the one who won the 2021 Civil War Match, and far better than the one who put on the performance of a lifetime at Resurrection X but just came up short. I am better than I ever have been and I will not come up short against Lenore Price-Mason. My journey back to the top will be complete in two weeks when I become GCW Global Champion and THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

==========

Backstage we find “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers strolling around dressed in her wrestling gear and carrying the GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belt wrapped around her waist. The beautiful blonde suddenly smirks knowingly as she spots her brother, “The Very Best” Steve Powers, off in the distance in his wrestling gear prepping for his match. The MVP flags him down and quickly makes her way over.

Aubrianna: Steve! Hey Steve-O!

Steve looks up to find his sister approaching. He sighs out of dread.

Steve: What is it, Aubrey?

Aubrianna: You sound down in the dumps. What’s wrong, big bro?

Steve: I’m not exactly in the mood, Aubrey. Would you just…

Aubrianna: Leave? Nope, not leaving. I want to know what has you so upset? I mean, you have everything going your way tonight. You are actually scheduled for a match tonight! Silverstone decided to take your dusty ass off the shelf and put you in action. And what’s more, you’ll be in action against the Global Champion herself Lenore Price-Mason! Granted, she’ll probably break you in half and put your dusty ass back on the shelf as a result, but at least you get to compete, right? And then there is the best reward of all time…

The MVP strikes a pose.

Aubrianna: ….me!

Steve: You?

Aubrianna: Yes, me! I mean, your day really will be terrible considering the humiliation you will endure at Lenore’s hands, but at least you still get ride my coattails. At least you still get to have some of my star power. Because let’s face it, you have dropped the ball in the Powers family. Derek and The Alan Family are setting Shotgun on fire. And me? Well I am the only Powers family member to currently hold championship gold. And even though you will lose to Lenore here tonight, at least you will have me to pick up the pieces and make things right when Chantelle and I take apart Rich Dix and Leviathan, proving The Sovereign’s complete and utter dominance over both the Shotgun and Livewire Brands.

The MVP leans over and embraces Steve in a tight hug.

Aubrianna: So good luck, big bro. You are definitely gonna need it!

Powers skips away, leaving her older brother there to roll his eyes.

==========

Chantelle Chambers & Aubrianna Powers Vs Leviathan & Richard Dix
[Leviathan looks to start things off against Aubrianna Powers. The MVP with stiff martial arts kicks and strikes to the seven foot plus monster but it seems to have no effect. Powers hits the ropes and Leviathan strikes with a big boot. Chantelle meanwhile steals a bag of white substance from Rich. Rich’s protests distract Leviathan. This allows Aubriana to chop block Leviathan, bringing him down to a knee. Powers with a dropkick to the knee. Powers tags out to Chantelle. Chambers with a leg grapevine to Leviathan. Chantelle with Leglock du Louvre. Rich breaks it up before Leviathan can tap. Powers in but Rich back drops her over the top. Chantelle goes for a cross body block but Leviathan catches her and slams her. Leviathan tags out to Rich. Rich in with a clothesline to Chantelle and then a dropkick to Chantelle. Rich goes for another clothesline but Chantelle ducks and then connects with The Heart Break. Chantelle whips Rich into the corner and then rushes in with Flash. She tags to Powers. The MVP and Chantelle with a high-low combination move. Powers locks Rich in the Ties That Bind. Leviathan tries to come in but Chantelle drops him to the floor with Heart Break. With no one to break up the submission Rich taps out.]
WINNERS: The Sovereign

==========

[Samuel price stands next to Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez. Dianna has a black and white summer dress with her black hair down while Gloria sports a red top and black jeans.]

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez. Dianna, you're not competing tonight but I wanted to ask about your recent losing streak since Generva Allan took the North American Championship away from you. Where is your head and what have you and Gloria talked about in order to get back on track?

[Dianna has her mouth opened and then narrows her eyebrows at Samuel. Gloria extends her arms and looks at Samuel in disgust.]

Gloria: Wow! Really? That's what you ask? We allow you to steal some time from us as we're enjoying a week off and you have the balls to say Dianna's going through a losing streak?

Dianna: Unprofessional.

Gloria: You could have asked us how our days were today. Like a real man.

Dianna: It's heinous, really.

[Samuel looks a bit miffed.]

Dianna: And for the record, as you chose to be rude, Geneva Allan cheated to beat me. Not once, but twice. That's an important detail you're forgetting there, hun.

[Dianna holds a second finger.]

Dianna: Second, it is not a losing streak. I am simply....learning some lessons.

Samuel: What do you mean?

Dianna: I don't lose, hun. Others lose. I just learn valuable lessons. And through my matches with Geneva and with Kelsai Mason two weeks ago, I learned how much the fans and yourself don't appreciate just how skilled I am as a pro wrestler. I have the best technique in all of GCW. The footwork, the ring awareness, the ruthlessness, the way I carry myself. You all get distracted by Geneva pulling the wool over your eyes and using tricks to take the North American title from me or you get lost in Kelsai's teenage angst, which is quite sad considering she's supposedly a grown woman, and you forget the little things that I do in the ring that no one can.

Gloria: D puts on clinics every time she's in the ring.

Dianna: So you and all the lesson minded dolts out there may view these last few months as down periods for myself. And while yes perhaps I have taken a few lumps, but you and everyone else should pay attention to what happens next. Because this isn't going to last. I'm going to pick up some wins in due time and sooner or later, you'll find the to of us at the top of GCW. Nothing has changed, hun.

Gloria: the North American title may be gone and honestly, Dianna did everything she could with that belt. We want more. And that International title would look amazing around D's waist.

Dianna: That it would, yes.

Gloria: And the Global Championship! On D? Come on, now. She would make that title glow.

Dianna: Also true. But what wouldn't I make something better?

Gloria: That's right. So take your questions and shove them up where the sun don't shine, cabron! Because we're still heading upward. 2020 was our year. D got Newcomer of the Year Award. But that was only the beginning. And as the fair and square, honorable, elite wrestler that D is, we're only going up. And for all you people out there that don't like that for some reason. I look forward to laughing at all of your tears.

Dianna: Couldn't say it better myself.

[Dianna looks at Samuel in annoyance before leaving with Gloria.]

==========

Backstage, Roderick Osborn stands next to Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning. Waters is dressed to compete in tonight's main event, and for her part, Tiffany looks as sexy as ever. Both husband and wife sport similar arrogant grins as Osborn begins.

Roderick: "Tonight's Main Event has been brewing since the Draft Show and promises to be explosive as Kelsai Adamson-Mason faces off against her antagonist, the man standing next to me, now, Adrian Waters."

Tiffany rolls her eyes, and Adrian speaks before Osborn can ask his first question.

Adrian: "Excuse me, Mr. Osborn...I'm the antagonist here? No, don't answer that. It's obvious that you, just like these uneducated fans, buy into everything Kelsai sells to you. Poor Kelsai was the one done wrong. She was the model friend but that Adrian and Tiffany...they attacked her for no reason whatsoever. What a load of shit!"

Adrian is now shouting, causing Osborn to jump a little. Adrian is now staring directly and angrily into the camera.

Adrian: "You are a real piece of work, Mason. You really think you were the one betrayed!?! You know, Tiff and I were prepared to walk away after the Draft Show. A spiked piledriver can't make up for being betrayed by someone who claims they love you, but we were willing to leave it be. Message sent. But, predictably, you played the old victim card. Boo Hoo! Poor Kelsai! Those mean Waters stabbed her in the back like cowards! Right, Kelsai? Right!?! You were so torn up that you've been training hard all week in anticipation of tonight's main event."

Adrian stops his monologue as Tiffany leans into him, whispering something into his ear. He furrows his brow.

Adrian: "Huh. Well, I stand corrected. Apparently, Ms. Mason hasn't been hitting the gym and preparing for this huge opportunity for revenge against that dastardly Adrian Waters. She was off promoting the Pay-Per-Event for another wrestling company, despite not being booked! Kelsai was so deeply betrayed and hurt by the actions of Adrian and Tiffany that she ran away to promote another fucking company!"

Waters shakes his head. Osborn opens his mouth to ask something, but Tiffany shoots him a dirty look and his mouth snaps shut again.

Adrian: "Kelsai, you don't want to squander this chance Ms. Silverstone has given to you, do you? Or have I finally exposed you for the fraud you are? You don't care about revenge. People accuse me of acting, and well, I do love a good charade...but you, you are a self-absorbed little bitch and tonight? Tonight, I will relish the chance to drop you on that empty skull of yours again."

==========

Backstage….

Lenore Price-Mason in her purple and black wrestling gear, the Global Championship around her waist, wearing her gorgeous robe, long straightened blonde hair hanging down in all of her glory as she looks into the camera with a smirk on her face…

Lenore Price-Mason: Was Resurrection supposed to end any differently? Isn’t LPM the greatest wrestler to ever enter the GCW? Long gone are the days where in my second match I was pinned in some stupid Tag Team Gauntlet match, what have I done since? Dominate. GCW is the home of the best wrestlers in the world and there is no one better than me. The HERstory Makers did exactly what they set out to do, that was change the landscape of the business. Ms. Budde is your International Champion, I the Global, Isabella Harker a Hall of Famer, what more do you want or need? Steve Powers, why are you even here? Why am I entertaining this match in the first place? I will tell you why, Once in a while the Global Champion needs a warmup, and most of all, to show Julia Braddock what she has coming. I really don’t have much to say other than watch closely at what I so to Mr. Powers but next Livewire? I will have something all of you will be interested in.

Cracking a smile, Lenore winks and poses showing off the Global Championship as the camera fades.
==========

Steve Powers Vs Lenore Price-Mason
[Steve Powers feels he has a point to prove and starts off fast and furious with a clothesline, another clothesline, and a high back body drop to Lenore. Steve with a body slam. Powers charges forward but Lenore with a drop toe hold which she transitions into a spinning toe hold. Powers reaches the ropes. Lenore puts Powers back down with Liquidator. Lenore locks in a Mexican surfboard. Lenore attempts to lift Powers for Chapter 11 but he blocks it and connects with a suplex of his own. Steve with a flapjack and then a boot to the gut. He goes for The Very Best Finishing Move but Lenore ducks out of the way and then connects with a dragon screw leg whip. Lenore locks in the figure eight leg lock. Powers manages to power his way to the ropes. Steve is now having severe difficulty moving with his injured leg and Lenore takes advantage with a spear. Lenore with Chapter 11. She could pin him here but instead she waits, measuring Steve as he tries to negotiate his way back to his feet. He turns into Devolution. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Lenore Price-Mason

==========

Backstage…

Bash Kincaid and Hugo Magnussen can be seen seated at their usual barside seats, a pair of pints in front of them.

Bash: “Boys… we gotta hand it to ya. You came out two weeks ago with piss n’ vinegar and gave Hugo an’ I a fight. More than that, ya took your ass kickings like men. That’s something we can respect.”

Hugo: “Any time you fellows want a beer… there are a couple of stools here reserved for you…”

Bash: “Or if ya just want another fight… well, we ain’t hard to find.”

Hugo: “And speaking of hard to find, it appears out Global Tag Team Champions are doing what they can to refuse appearing on this program.”

Bash: “And we don’t blame ‘em… I mean, if we were in their shoes, and we saw The Rising Tide waiting on them, we’d be doin’ what we could to avoid this place too. But the fact is it don’t matter! In the end, no matter how much they run, no matter how much they avoid Livewire… they ain’t gonna stop the Tide from Rising… we don’t care how many World Titles are between ‘em or that one’s Hall of Fame and the other is likely goin’ in sometime in the next year or so. When ya walk around with Rising Tide property, you get our eyes on ya… and ours are the LAST eyes you want on ya.”

Hugo: “Aubrianna… Chantelle… I know you think you’re sitting pretty now, but when it comes to the Championships, the question is just how ugly you’re willing to get. Because we will go through any obstacle, take on any tag team, and do whatever is necessary to bring back those Championships. Do you understand?”

Bash: “I don’t think ya do… but that don’t matter either. Because like in nature, here in GCW, you can’t stop the Rising Tide!”

The pair grab a glass and clink them together, taking a drink as the scene shifts.

==========

The scene comes up backstage focusing on Rayola Davine as she stretches before her match.

Rayola: Tonight is gonna be one of "those" nights. The nights that show how much you have actually put into yourself and how much you can get out of yourself. The nights where you find out if your best can actually be considered the best. Can you step up to the plate or will you end up falling flat?

She smiles as she shifts her exercises.

Rayola: I'm in the mood I want to be in for one of these nights. Confident, but not too much so that I don't want to be careful. I mean this isn't just anyone we're talking about here. M.A.E.V.E.'s been here in GCW. She's put in her work and she's made her sacrifices here. I got two matches under my belt and sure I made each of them count but was it enough?

She straightens up even though the camera still has to be held at her level.

Rayola: All of that is what I'm here tonight to find out against M.A.E.V.E. and damned if I'm not gonna go out there and show that the X-Division can be equal parts skill and excitement. When I go out to that ring, it's to put on that show and make something the fans will still remember every week they come back. It is "that" kind of a night: the night that I make my mark on a mountain.

Rayola shoots off a wink at the camera as the scene fades out.

==========

X-Division Eliminator Match
M.A.E.V.E Vs Rayola Divine

[Rayola comes charging in with a clothesline but MAEVE ducks and strikes with martial arts kicks and chops. MAEVE with a running knee strike and then a diving foot stomp. MAEVE with a diving knee drop for a cover but only a one count. MAEVE goes up top looking for a double axe handle but Rayola sees it coming and counters with a roundhouse kick out of the air! Rayola with a spinning clothesline and then a ddt for a cover and a two. Rayola whips MAEVE into the corner and then rushes in with an avalanche followed by a Bronco Buster. Rayola with Needle and Thread. She goes for Sunspot but MAEVE gets her knees up, driving them into Divine’s gut. MAEVE with a hangman’s neck breaker. MAEVE locks in Welcome To Hell. Rayola eventually reaches the ropes. MAEVE whips Rayola into the ropes. MAEVE with Hiroshima! MAEVE covers but Rayola kicks out just before the three. MAEVE measures Rayola for Chernobyl but Divine ducks it and quickly counters with a release German suplex. Divine with a divine splash off the top for a cover but MAEVE kicks out just before three. Divine measures MAEVE as she pulls herself up. She goes for Ray-nbow but MAEVE ducks the second kick and pushes Rayola off into the corner. MAEVE runs in after but Rayola flips out of the corner and connects with a variation of Brightest Light. Rayola wants to make sure MAEVE stays down so she goes back up top and connects with Divine Ray! The cover...1...2....3!]
WINNER: Rayola Divine

==========

Backstage, Roderick Osborn stands next to Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning. Waters is dressed to compete in tonight's main event, and for her part, Tiffany looks as sexy as ever. Both husband and wife sport similar arrogant grins as Osborn begins.

Roderick: "Tonight's Main Event has been brewing since the Draft Show and promises to be explosive as Kelsai Adamson-Mason faces off against her antagonist, the man standing next to me, now, Adrian Waters."

Tiffany rolls her eyes, and Adrian speaks before Osborn can ask his first question.

Adrian: "Excuse me, Mr. Osborn...I'm the antagonist here? No, don't answer that. It's obvious that you, just like these uneducated fans, buy into everything Kelsai sells to you. Poor Kelsai was the one done wrong. She was the model friend but that Adrian and Tiffany...they attacked her for no reason whatsoever. What a load of shit!"

Adrian is now shouting, causing Osborn to jump a little. Adrian is now staring directly and angrily into the camera.

Adrian: "You are a real piece of work, Mason. You really think you were the one betrayed!?! You know, Tiff and I were prepared to walk away after the Draft Show. A spiked piledriver can't make up for being betrayed by someone who claims they love you, but we were willing to leave it be. Message sent. But, predictably, you played the old victim card. Boo Hoo! Poor Kelsai! Those mean Waters stabbed her in the back like cowards! Right, Kelsai? Right!?! You were so torn up that you've been training hard all week in anticipation of tonight's main event."

Adrian stops his monologue as Tiffany leans into him, whispering something into his ear. He furrows his brow.

Adrian: "Huh. Well, I stand corrected. Apparently, Ms. Mason hasn't been hitting the gym and preparing for this huge opportunity for revenge against that dastardly Adrian Waters. She was off promoting the Pay-Per-Event for another wrestling company, despite not being booked! Kelsai was so deeply betrayed and hurt by the actions of Adrian and Tiffany that she ran away to promote another fucking company!"

Waters shakes his head. Osborn opens his mouth to ask something, but Tiffany shoots him a dirty look and his mouth snaps shut again.

Adrian: "Kelsai, you don't want to squander this chance Ms. Silverstone has given to you, do you? Or have I finally exposed you for the fraud you are? You don't care about revenge. People accuse me of acting, and well, I do love a good charade...but you, you are a self-absorbed little bitch and tonight? Tonight, I will relish the chance to drop you on that empty skull of yours again."

==========

Seeing Kelsai Adamson-Mason in her current physical situation, Dexter Russel who was planning to interview her before the main event between Kelsai and Adrain Waters, a match that she has been waiting for rather impatiently, is stunned. With a great deal of concern in his voice, Dexter asks…

Dexter: “Kelsai, are you alright?”

Standing up in front of him now that she has finished tying her boots, Kelsai is directly in front of Dexter now, a large bandage adorning her chin which is slightly bruised. With her ribs taped as well, Kelsai does not look like she is ready for the match which is about to start, though she still smiles with her eyebrows raised.

Kelsai: “Dexter, I am just fine my friend, in fact I am better than fine, I am beside myself with excitement! Because tonight Dexter is the night that I finally get my hands on that rat bastard himself, the man, and I use that term in the loosest sense possible who used to call himself my friend, Adrian Waters!”

Dexter: “Oh I know what our main event is tonight, but with all due respect, you look like you shouldn't even have come to the arena, much less like you are about to compete in a match. What has happened to you?”

Laughing already, Kelsai puts an arm around Dexter smiling.

Kelsai: “Victor…”

Not believing what he just heard, Dexter interrupts Kelssai, exclaiming loudly..

Dexter: “Your husband did this to you?!”

Just looking at him with an awful face, Kelsai immediately makes sure that any rumors about spousal abuse are squashed before they even have the opportunity to start.

Kelsai: “Dexter Russel, if you ever say that ridiculous again I am going to smack you up alongside of your head. Although we have had some issues in our marriage in the past, Victor Mason treats me like nothing but the queen that I am, and always has! What I was going to say is, Victor had tried to tell me that this was going to happen, that everyone would say that I shouldn’t wrestle tonight, but that is not happening. I just went at it a little too hard in training.

Not to worry though, I am ready for tonight because, and I want the camera to focus in on me really tight when I say this, nothing is going to stop me from whipping Arian Waters’s ass tonight baby, yeah!”

Dexter: “So you are prepared then for the main event a few minutes from now when you take on, “The Smartest Man in Wrestling” Adrian Waters? I have also been told that he is Pure Genius!

Kelsai: “Blah blah, blah blah, blah blah! If Adrian was so damn smart he and his wife Tiffani Manning would have practiced better decision making and would not have stabbed me in the back. Because it has been 49 days, 7 weeks since the GCW draft took place.

That means it has also been 49 days and I have been waiting everyone of them, a little less patient each day wanting nothing more than to punch him right in the throat, something I might do momentarily here.”

Dexter: “If you do that Kelsai, you could be disqualified.”

Kelsai: “And I don’t care if I am disqualified. Tonight is not about winning a match, it is about revenge, so just because I am a little banged up?

Doesn’t mean that anyone or anything is going to stand in my way from getting that revenge on Adrian Waters and Tiffani Manning?

You’re Next!”

Kelsai walks off with a purpose heading toward the arena.

Dexter: “Let’s get back to the ring!”

==========
Main Event
Kelsia Adamson-Mason Vs Adrian Waters

[Kelsai starts out with a dropkick, a spinning heel kick, and then an axe kick. A spear from Kelsai and Adrian rolls to the outside to stop the momentum. Kelsai with a baseball slide into a head scissors takedown on Adrian on the outside. Kelsai goes for a whip but Adrian reverses, sending Kelsai into the steel steps. Adrian whips Kelsai face first into the steel ring post. Adrian rolls her back into the ring. Adrian with a belly to back suplex and then applies a seated rear chin lock. Kelsai fights back to her feet but Adrian plants her with a ddt. Adrian applies a neck vice. Kelsai again fights her way back to her feet but Adrian with a knee to the gut and then a swinging neck breaker. Adrian reapplies the neck vice. Kelsai fights back to her feet. Kelsai with a step up enziguri and then a roundhouse kick. Kelsai locks in a calf crusher but Adrian reaches the ropes. Kelsai with a snap ddt. She goes for Bombs Away but stops as she sees Tiffany Manning hitting the ring. Kelsai flies off with a flying cross body on Tiffany! She gets up and turns around into a lariat from Adrian. He helps Tiffany up and the two begin to stomp away at Kelsai’s fallen form, drawing a dq.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

[Adrian pulls Kelsai up and urges Tiffany to go to the top. Adrian puts Kelsai in position for a tombstone pile driver and it appears as if Tiffany is going to spike it. The crowd’s boos suddenly turn to loud cheers as Victor Mason hits the ring! As soon as he enters the ring, Adrian and Tiffany decide to exit, sparing Kelsai what surely would have been a career threatening move. Adrian and Tiffany leave the ringside while Victor tends to Kelsai.]