Livewire 11.03

randy

Livewire 11.03

Post by randy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:14 am

We cut backstage where we find Destiny Skye, the current top contender for the GCW X Division Championship. She is dressed to compete and is stretching in preparation for her barbed wire steel cage match for the X Division Title in tonight’s main event. In a few short moments after joining Destiny we see another figure approaching. It is none other than Destiny’s good friend and former training partner at the Glenn Braddock Wrestling School, the former Global Champion Julia Braddock. The Kensington Knockout is wearing a long sleeve black dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee and black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained, looking gorgeous as it flows to past the shoulders. Destiny looks up in time to see her friend approaching. Destiny smiles warmly.

Destiny: Jules!

The two friends embrace in a tight hug. The hug is broken after a few moments.

Destiny: What the bloody hell are you doing here, mate? You don’t have to be here tonight.

Julia: No, I don’t, but I want to be here. GCW is my number one priority. Besides, I wouldn’t want to miss out on watching my friend challenging for the X Division Championship. Are you ready for it?

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: You know me. I’m more than ready. I beat Rayola once and I will do it again tonight. And if she’s thinking that playing dirty will intimidate me then she has another thing coming. As you know I can play just as dirty as anyone else in this game.

Julia: Oh I know it. I was more thinking the whole barbed wire cage part.

Destiny: Oh that…

Skye shrugs her shoulders.

Destiny: …eh, it’ll be first for me, I admit. But I will be fine. I have fought in hardcore environments before. Remember hell in a cell? And remember the unsanctioned match later?

Julia: How could I forget? It was you, me, and Wrestling’s Most Wanted, the REAL driving force behind The Fix, trying to take out Mason Van Stanton and his cronies. And while it took some time, and a great deal of effort, you won.

Destiny: No, WE WON, Jules. You had a big role in this too.

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: No, Destiny. I wish I could say I had a hand in destroying that monster I helped create but unfortunately I was busy at Resurrection that night focusing on myself. You, Hannah, and Kendra were righting the wrongs. But now you get a chance at redemption and gold. And I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck. I have heard some of what Rayola Divine has been saying and she means it. I think she’ll be tougher this time around.

Destiny: I know it will be tougher. But I know I can win.

Skye places a hand on Julia’s shoulder.

Destiny: And good luck to you too. You have Civil War to focus on, don’t you?

Julia: That’s right. I want to make history and redeem myself from what happened at End of the Year Bash.

Destiny: You could have had a rematch. Why didn’t you invoke your rematch clause? Why go through the Civil War Match?

Julia: Doing that would be taking the easy way out. Every time in my life and my career when I took the easy way, it always came back to bite me in the ass. I am going to do this the hard way. Yeah, winning the Civil War won’t be easy, but by doing so I forever etech my name into Civil War Match record books. And by winning Civil War I will get my championship rematch on the grandest stage of them all, at Resurrection in the main event.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: I understand. Good luck with it. Just know I am going to try and win it as well. And I won’t go down without a fight.

Julia: I wouldn’t expect anything less of you, mate.

Braddock turns and walks off.

--

The Ginger Bitches Vs Scream Machine
[Allison and Carmen took to the air with an aerial assault on Siuoxsie and Mara early on. Their fast paced striking offense held off the former tag team champions for a few minutes but then Blade countered an Allison cross body block attempt into a samoan drop. From there Scream Machine proceeded to isolate Allison in their corner, making quick tags in and out. Mara with a tiger suplex and then a running knee strike. Siouxsie tagged back in and applies a crossface. Mara and Blade attempt a double team. Carmen blind tags in. Mara and Siouxsie hit Allison with a modified 3D. Carmen went for a springboard hurricinrana but Mara countered into a sit out power bomb. The Death Scream to Carmen! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Scream Machine

--

Figure: Lester Sampson, Aaron Harrison, Derek Powers,

The names came out, short and sharp and robotic. It was pretty much the reading of a list, with deep breaths in between every name. Darkness, something darker than darkness crept over the screen, giving the eeriest of feelings as the world seemed to grow even more tragic to the sound of a synthetic voice. Most unnatural, and entirely soulless, devoid of emotion.

Figure: Akeem The Supreme, Jonathan Scarborough, Geneva Alan.

The names continued, nothing on the screen but darkness, and faint, wispy fog, the cybernetic voice giving an unusual venom behind the name ‘Alan’.

Figure: Isabella Harker, MAEVE, Hugo Magnussen, The Ronin.

They continued, a crack of thunder being heard in the background, as the voice got louder and louder. A second crack came, with two flashes of lightning before it, breaks through the ever growing clouds as the names rang on without a single feeling.

Figure: Allison Lorraine, Katrina Lopez, Duke Michaels, Kevin Richards.

Light shown through, accompanied by the flapping of wings. Even in this darkness, the wings of what seemed to be a ravn flapped, the thick smog that seemed to be developing flapping away. There seemed to be a clang of metal upon metal, like a hammer forging a sword, and the sounds of hot coals on water, hissing and fizzing.

Figure: Eva Aguila, Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

Another bolt, a crack of thunder, a shot of lightning. And yet more names were mentioned, that same metallic voice speaking on, repeating the names that had been recently announced for Ring Three of Civil War.

Figure: Jessica Lasiewicz, Karen McBride, Miss America. Melanie McBride, Eric Baer, The Enigma, Carmen Diaz.

Another shot of lightning came down, louder and firmer and more powerful than before. But nothing could be seen, nothing but the movement of wings, the flashes of Mother Nature and the flashing of light that came with it.

Figure: The Legendary El Perro.

There was almost a giggle, loud and high pitched, but soon that voice grew harder, more artificial, not natural in the slightest.

Figure: These are the names that stand in my way. These are the names that wish to have their existence scratched out in history, known for being the best of the best amongst all non-title holders in the year of Our Lord, 2022. Only a third of those that wish to be, but a third that happen to be where I am. And they happen to be in my way.

There was a pause, a breath, a crack of thunder.

Figure: I am the mystery. The name with question marks behind it, the name that has no name at all. And a name that you will all know by the end of the night.

The fog intensified, sweeping in to take in the entire screen, before it began to fade away.

Figure: I know you all. I know some well. I know why you are here and you are not here to simply make the numbers. That is your aim, that is your preparation, that is what many of you have been working on for the better part of the year. For some, this match, this Civil War… It is the best, it is the only opportunity you have. This is your lottery ticket, praying that your numbers are called and the jackpot is in your grasp.

As that fog swept and waved around the screen, that silhouette of a character behind it spoke one last time, their talons scratching through the fog, making deep cut marks through the wispy white.

Figure: There is all belief. And sometimes all you have is belief. But for me, and the wait that has gone on… All I have ever had is time. And now, time is running out.

--

Eva Aguila Vs Alan Monroe
[Eva with a series of European uppercuts and then a side Russian legsweep. An atomic leg drop. She goes for a springboard moonsault but Monroe gets his knees up. Alan with a lariat. Alan with a snap suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. Alan connects with Highway to Hell for the cover but Eva kicks out. He goes for a big boot but she catches the foot and connects with a dragon screw. Eva applies a leg grapevine. Alan eventually reaches the ropes. She goes for Puntura De Raptura but he ducks the kick, goes for a lariat, Eva ducks, and Eva lands a spinning backfist knocking him down. She goes for the cover but he kicks out at two. Eva goes for a seated blockbuster but Monroe rolls out of the way. Alan with a spear nearly breaking her in half. Alan with Rejection. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Alan Monroe

---

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on screen.]

"Something to Ride to" by the Conscious Daughters is the music playing in the backdrop. Akeem the Supreme is seen sitting down on a table, dimly lit, with him as the end of it. Dressed in a black Addias fleece jacket, his hands rest on his chin.

Akeem: They know Kowloon coming. That's why they tryna hold us down.

[Few images of the result of the last Kowloon match flashes on the screen, Aubrey low blowing Akeem, which leads to the Sovereign pinning M.A.E.V.E.]

Akeem: They keep going low...because they know we this close to flying high. Chantelle, Aubrey...they know we coming.

[Within a flash, Savino is seen sitting in the same position as Akeem. He's wearing a black turtleneck and black jeans and a pair of shades on his face.]

Savino: Nothing in life worth a damn comes easy. I've never been the type to be afraid of a little work.

[He folds his hands together.]

Savino: A few setbacks have came our way. A couple of matches ended up in Ls. Some of those have been tough. We're in the gym, every day. Training. Breaking down film. In the lab, studying, learning how to improve. You put so much in, just to lose in the end, it can be discouraging.

[It flips back to Akeem.]

Akeem: Should have won those Tag scraps. And they had to f**k us over to save themselves.

[Back to Savino.]

Savino: The grind is not easy. The grind isn't a fairy tale. I know everything that I want to accomplish, that we want to accomplish, is out in front of us. It can be easy looking around for shortcut or hand me outs. Looking for the easy way to get ahead. I won't judge what another man does but I will just tell you this; you will never catch me reaching my hand out for a shortcut.

[Back to Akeem.}

Akeem: Heritage scrap was mine too but then someone got into that. They know I do damage when I step foot in the building. I'm a dangerous man. And I'm picking up this wrestling thing; the timing, the execution, the way people get down over here. I know what I'm putting into this and I ain't going to get jabbed out of what's coming to me again.

[A new shot of M.A.E.V.E is shown; dressed in a white tanktop with black overalls.]

M.A.E.V.E: Civil War.

Savino: Civil War.

Akeem: Civil War.

[Savino and Akeem's voice are heard in unison, while the screen remains on M.A.E.V.E.]

M.A.E.V.E.: I want everyone's heads.

[Back to Savino.]

Savino: That's the opportunity, that's the chance to make something happen.

[Back to Akeem]

Akeem: Whatever I need to do to get the dub, that's what I wanna do. Too many dubs have been taken from me. So if it's going to be like that, I'm go above and beyond to put the boy in the closing match of Resurrection.

[Back to M.A.E.V.E.]

M.A.E.V.E.: I lost the X title. I lost a few others.

[Back to Savino]

Savino: I've had a few bites at the apple. I believe that if I keep grinding, if I keep putting in the time, my time is coming. Third place, a chance to go for the Tag titles again with Keem or M.A.E.V.e., that sounds good. Second place? Chance for the Heritage title or the X Division wouldn't be bad. But the winner-

Akeem: The winner?

[Savino is shown.]

Savino: A chance to represent my brothers and sisters, Oak Town, my family, the years I've spent doing this, to carry everything that's pushed me to this point and the city that made me, that would be an unbelievable honor.

Akeem: I want that Big Gold belt. Big Boss Akeem need one of them.

[M.A.E.V.E. is shown.]

M.A.E.V.E.: I'm done losing. I want everyone's heads. I want the X title back. That is my aim. I don't care about the World title. I will fight everyone to get it back.

Akeem: I'm winning this whole thing. Put money on that. I'm winning this shit and I'm getting that Big Ass belt.

Savino: I'm going to give everything I have until I have nothing left. And when that tank runs out, if I'm laid out, unable to move, I hope to look up and hear that I won.

[The video ends with split second shots of all three individually before it cuts out.]

[FIN]

---

Someone in a black Lululemon Define Jacket with hood over their head, black lululemon high rise leggings, and a pair of black with pink New Balance 1006 sneakers. This person grabs a microphone and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. This person stands up and walks over to the middle of the ring. The person takes the hood off their head to reveal it is the “Diamond Princess” Danielle Page.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Oh Livewire, you lucky fools. You finally get to have me grace you with my presence. Now as far as why I am here to bless all of you. Obviously all of you know that I am challenging for the GCW Heritage championship at Civil War. But before we get to Civil War I had to wonder what exactly makes our current Heritage Champion, D’Nae Moore, tick.

Danielle walks over to the ring ropes. She sets her left foot on the bottom rope and sets her forearms on the top ropes as she chuckles a bit.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:After looking into what makes D’Nae tick I can honestly say I finally get her. This little girl is so bitter that she grew up poor in Atlanta struggling to get everything she has ever gotten. So I can understand why she has a general chip on her shoulder and why is so resentful towards me. While I grew up in a lap of luxury with a silver spoon in my mouth D’Nae grew up as a working girl.

The crowd boos causing Danielle to have a shocked look on her face. Then begins to shake her head in disgust.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Why shouldn’t I be surprised that all of you fools have never been able to see the truth when it smacks you squarely in the face. But look at your hero. D’Nae refuses to see and accept the fact that I am becoming Heritage champion at Civil War. While you marks and D’Nae may scoff at what will be the truth soon enough but we know this is her last fleeting moment of success. Admit, girl, this match is the pinnacle of your entire life. You get to share the ring with me once again and on top of that you will forever be known as the person I beat to become Heritage Champion. Your name will live on forever. You’re welcome, girl.

Danielle turns around and walks back towards the middle of the ring as she lets out a devilish giggle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: Now I know D’Nae immature view on the world that she will brag that MooreAmerica defeats Marisol and I. Mari is still recovering from that egotistical Miss America violently choking Marisol out. Miss America should be in jail for attempted murder. So, don’t get such a big head about that tag team match, D’Nae, because neither one of us was involved in the decision to that tag team match. When it is just you and me, girl, it will be me that gets the best of you because I get whatever I want when I want.

B R Right by Trina & Ludacris starts playing throughout the arena as the crowd boos loudly.

---

"Come on, Steve... pick up, already..."

Derek Powers paces around the hallway, on his cellphone, trying to get in contact with his brother, Steve. After two weeks ago, when Steve slapped Derek and told him to man up and left, Derek hasn't talked to him. He's tried to get in touch with Steve, but hasn't had much luck.

"Hello..."

Derek: Bro, finally! Look, we need to talk...

"I'm not at home right now, but leave your name and number, and I'll get right back to you! Especially if you're a hot piece of ass of a woman! Woo!"

Derek shuts off the phone, and pockets it away.

Derek: Goddamnit...

"Troubles?"

Derek turns around, and behind him is the entirety of The Alan Family... minus Jennifer Alan, strangely enough. Matt Alan grins at Derek, and Derek looks decidedly nervous.

Derek: I... uh...

Matt: Relax, Derek... I'm sure you're worried you're about to get beaten down. However, let me assure you, that won't be happening...

Derek immediately relaxes...

Matt: ... Until Civil War, at least.

Derek tenses up again.

Matt: I have no issue with you... but my daughter Geneva, Duke and Lester? They're not too happy with you.

Derek notices three glaring faces behind Matt.

Matt: That's Civil War, however... we have other business tonight, such as Duke manhandling one of those wretched McBride women. Melanie, I believe... not that it really matters. A McBride by any other name, and all that...

Derek: Sure... uh, you go, Duke! Beat the shit outta the Mcbride chick! You got this! I'm... just gonna leave now... so... see ya!

Derek turns to leave, but Genevas voice stops him.

Geneva: Derek.

Derek: ... Yeah?

Geneva: I never liked you, not one bit. I'm going to make it my mission to eliminate you from the Civil War Match as quickly as possible. I know Duke and Lester feel the same. Remember that.

With that, The Alan Family takes their leave... leaving behind a nervous Derek Powers, wondering why everything is going wrong, lately.

---

Melanie McBride vs Duke Michaels
[Melanie had to stick and move early with a dropkick, a spinning heel kick, a flying forearm, all of which staggers Duke. A series of superkicks sends him to the outside. Melanie with a suicidve dive plancha over the top takes him down. Matthew Alan & Lester Sampson distract her. Blair McBride and Karen McBride are right there to back up the pair but the distraction was enough time to allow Duke to spin her around and then toss her into the steel steps. Duke with a side slam on the floor. He rolls her back in the ring. Duke with a Boot Imprint followed by a Car Crash Slam. He covers but Melanie gets a shoulder up at two. He connects with a power slam. He goes for a power bomb but Melanie counters into a face buster. Melanie with a Side Russian leg sweep. Melanie with Evolution. She covers but Matt puts Duke’s foot on the bottom rope. Blair starts brawling with Matt while Lester brawls with Karen. Again the distraction is worthwhile as it allows Duke to recover and drill Melanie with another Boot Imprint. He goes for a choke slam but Melanie counters into an anaconda vice. Duke fights it off and eventually reaches the ropes. Melanie goes for McBride Flies but Duke gets his knees up. Duke then drops her with One Way Ticket To Hell. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Duke Michaels

---

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Janice King. Trust me, she will tell you all about her hall of fame career if you give her a chance. Standing with her backstage at this time is none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who isn’t scheduled for a match tonight but is here nevertheless with something to say. Braddock is wearing a long sleeve black dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee and black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained, looking gorgeous as it flows to past the shoulders.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, the FIRST JOURNALIST EVER to be inducted into the Hall of Fame! And my guest at this time is a woman who looks to make a little history of her own in the Civil War Match. Please welcome, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock.

Braddock smirks.

Julia: Thanks, Janice. Couldn’t help but toot your own horn there, could you love?

King shrugs her shoulders. Julia chuckles and pats her on the back.

Julia: It’s ok…it’s what you do best. Now go ahead and Ms. Hall of Fame, I have things to say and I’m sure you have questions to ask. Here’s your chance at the big scoop, Janice. So ask away.

Janice: Well, I do want to touch upon the Civil War Match but I also want your thoughts on Brittany Kayl. This past Livewire you and Kayl ended up fighting all over the arena and finally fell off the stage onto electrical equipment. You had plenty to say to Kayl on Shotgun and now she plans to respond tonight. But…

Braddock holds up her hand to silence Janice.

Julia: Let me cut you off right there. Yes, I did have a lot to say to her majesty on Shotgun. And then she gets on social media and has this righteous indignation about the fact that I dared speak a word about her? Well, hell, you took a cheap shot at me. You crashed me through the barricade. I put you through a table. And then to finish it all off we fell off the damn stage. Sure, this is a full contact, physical sport. This isn’t ballet. You are going to get hurt but damn, what happened on Livewire isn’t something that happens every night in a wrestling ring. But apparently I’m supposed to just ignore it and wait until little miss Kayl speaks first? What makes me laugh though is how she thinks that I slandered her good name.

The Kensington Knockout rolls her eyes.

Julia: Let’s see, on Shotgun I said you were going back to the whole Queen shtick while I had dropped it. That is a fact. It is on your damn twitter handle…Queen Brittany of Kayl. And that’s fine. Be a queen for all I care. I don’t want it anymore nor do I need it to feel good about myself. I said that you caught me off guard at Livewire but I fought back. That is a fact. You may have got the first shot in but you damn sure didn’t leave unscathed. I also said that if you wanted to fight me then I would gladly fight you anytime and anywhere. And that is a fact as well because I do not back down from any challenge. So where is the slander, Queenie? Maybe it is in the last statement I made? Maybe I slandered when I said that when you faced a fresh Julia Braddock one on one in the center of the ring that I would cave in your damn skull?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: That’s not slander, either, because when we fight I will put you down. Look, I get it, you’re upset. You’re angry. You feel cheated. But if you want your world title back you have to earn it and Civil War is the time and place to do it. That’s what I plan to do. I plan to march into Civil War and win the whole damn thing for a second straight year. Only three have won more than one Civil War Match…Andreas Lasiewicz, Charles Kessler, and Angela Jameson. And Angela Jameson was the only back to back winner in Civil War Match history. I plan to make history by adding my name to that elite list and become a back to back winner of the Civil War Match. Then I will go on to Resurrection where I will receive a rematch for the Undisputed GCW World Championship. But you know what I say, Britt?

The Kensington Knockout smirks.

Julia: A lot can happen between Civil War and Resurrection. Things can change. What we think will be the main event may not happen. See, I am going to win the Civil War Match. That is a Vow of Chastity. But will it be me versus the little brat Kelsai or me against The Sovereign’s Chanel Hunter? Then again, what if something happens to change that dynamic. After I become number one contender by beating everyone in the Civil War Match, I hope and pray that you find a way to worm your way into the Resurrection main event. It would please me to no end to not only kick the champion’s ass but also kick your ass in the same night. It would please me greatly to become champion and in the process deny you the championship. So Queenie, be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it. You picked a fight with me and now you got one. Maybe I will see you in the Civil War Match? Maybe I will see you on the road to Resurrection? But I WILL see you again someday and I will kick your ass all over town and that is a Vow of Chastity.

Braddock turns and walks off.

--

In the ring, Robert E Lee stands with a script in his hand.

Robert E Lee: “Ladies and gentlemen, by proclamation of Her majesty, Queen Brittany of Kayl, First in her Name,you are asked to rise and greet the royal procession!”

The crowd do follow the instruction to rise. They do not, however, greet the royal procession kindly. “The Look” by Roxette begins to play out over the crowd as two masked guards emerge from the backstage area. Following behind them is a garishly dressed Brittany Kayl, clad in a fully sequined robe and with a gaudy crown set upon her head. She smiles and waves to the crowd, demonstrating complete obliviousness to their taunts and jeers. The guards lead her down the way, stopping at the bottom. They drop onto their hands and knees, creating human stairs for which their monarch is able to step to the apron. Once she is there, she shouts an order, prompting the guards to climb onto the apron and take arms, lifting her over the top rope and setting her into the ring. They hop down and take up their guard positions at the base of the ramp as Brittany taps the top of her sceptre, which of course doubles as a microphone.

Brittany: “Thank you for that warm reception.”

The crowd’s boos intensify. Brittany twirls around the ring, looking at all sides.

Brittany: “And as you can plainly see, I’m right here, in the middle of my ring. I told the world where to find me tonight, and I lived up to my word. I did not run to another program to say this. I knew where Julia Braddock would be and I came here. I would ask that Julia come to the ring now so I may make my proclamations to her face… but let’s face it. She has been a bit erratic since losing the GCW Global Championship and I simply cannot trust that she would be a very *willing* audience. So Mordred and Percival…”

Brittany motions to her two guards standing… well… standing guard.

Brittany: “They will be ensuring that my time tonight is properly utilised and goes uninterrupted.”

She smiles, waving out as the crowd’s boos increase again.

Brittany: “Thank you… I know. This is my first address of 2022 and you have missed your Queen… but don’t worry. I will make my appearances more readily in the coming months. But after Shotgun last week, I felt the specific need to come out here and address some slander levied against the crown.”

Brittany motions her scepter to the screen, which lights up and shows part of Julia Braddock’s promo from Shotgun.

Julia: “…and apparently someone decided to take me up on that offer. Brittany Kayl…or is that Queen Brittany again? Look, mate, that shtick is over and done. Even I’ve dropped it. Look at my opening sequence on the tron; it says it all in plain english…“The Queen Is Dead!” If you want to continue playing queen, playing royalty, then have at it! You can be the one and only queen in GCW for all I care. You’re not going to get under my skin with that shit, but if it is a fight that you want, if you are picking a fight with me looking to make a name for yourself at my expense, then let me tell you right here and now that you are making a big mistake.”

Brittany nods her head.

Brittany: “On Twitter, Julia asked me which part of her diatribe was “slander”... you need look no further. This is no “schtick”... it is an affirmation of who I am and what I have earned. Remember… I, unlike many others, actually EARNED the right to call myself Queen. I, unlike many others, am a part of a royal family in wrestling. So do not condescend at my expense, Julia. But that alone could have been forgivable. You could have come and spoken to me, happily relinquished all claims to me and called it a day. But then you had to claim that I was looking to make a name at your expense?”

Brittany smirks.

Brittany: “Julia… you are not your “mother”, and you are not your “sister”. I made my name. I built my own legacy. I emerged from the shadows of both a two-company hall of fame wrestler, and one of the biggest names in wrestling history, to stand before you today THE STAR of the Kayl family!”

She begins to get worked up, but catches herself. Losing her temper is not “regal”.

Brittany: “But, I am nothing if not a forgiving monarch. So Julia… if you truly renounced your fraudulent claims to the throne… I’ll give you a chance to do so in the ring before me. Not at Civil War, that is far too crass. How about next Livewire? You come to the ring… you renounce your “royal” lineage. And you kiss this…”

Brittany raises her right hand, revealing a gaudy ring.

Brittany: “Subjugate yourself to me and we can have peace once more. Refuse and there are no lengths that I will not go to in order to end you. Consider your options carefully… my patience is not eternal.”

After smiling again, she raises her sceptre in the air, waving at the crowd again as the music plays. She moves to the ropes, where her guards, Mordred and Percival, greet her and lift her back over the ropes to the apron. The scene shifts…

--

Backstage in the dressing room for Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, the duo known as Fabulous, we find the two ladies in a heated exchange with their new marketing guru, The Maharajah of Marketing Leviticus. Captain Capitalism desperately wants to start the match tonight against Kowloon but the ladies, particularly Summer, doesn’t think that is such a good idea.

Summer: No! Absolutely NOT!

Collins shakes her head.

Summer: The last time you started the match you got your ass kicked and Jess and I had to save you!

Leviticus: It was just a minor slip up! Trust me, Summy baby, have I let you down before?

Summer: Yes!

Jessica chuckles.

Jessica: You have, Levi. You have let us down before. Here in GCW…in MWE…you have let us down before.

Leviticus: Oh come on, Jessie!

Jessica: Silence. Look, I admit that you haven’t been all that bad. Sure, Summer and I have to rescue your ass, but our luck has picked up lately. We have been winning lately. We beat The McBride Corporation, we beat The Atari Brothers, and tonight we are going up against Kowloon. Enough momentum like this and we will earn our way into a tag team title match with or without a Civil War win.

Leviticus: Exactly! See? You stick with The Titan of Twitter and I will send you straight to the moon! Just let me start the match tonight and…

Lasiewicz shakes her head.

Jessica: Hold your horses, Levi. I never said anything about you starting the match. Kowloon may not be the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, but they are damn sure tougher than The Atari Brothers. We will need our BEST performance out of you IF you start the match.

Summer: Tell me you’re not actually considering his proposal?

Leviticus: She is!

Jessica smacks Levi in the back of his head.

Jessica: Hush! The adults are talking!

Summer: Jess, he won’t survive.

Jessica: He is a loud mouthed fool but he is also very skilled. He can survive and if you want me to be perfectly honest with you, that’s all we need him to do…is just survive.

Summer: What do you mean?

Jessica: In chess you always have your major players…knights, rooks, bishops…queen. You and I, we’re queens. In chess you also have pawns. Pawns are the cannon fodder in chess. Levi here, he is what you would call cannon fodder.

Leviticus: HEY!

Lasiewicz turns and glares angrily at Captain Capitalism.

Jessica: Do you want to start the match or not?

Leviticus: Yes.

Jessica: Then know your role…pawn.

Summer: I still think this is a bad idea.

--

Fabulous & Leviticus Vs Kowloon
[Jessica and Summer do not want Leviticus to start but unfortunately for them he jumps the gun and rushes the Kowloon starter, Akeem. This was not smart as it led to a quick overhead belly to belly suplex followed by a roundhouse kick and a backfist. He tags out to Savino. Savino with an exploder suplex and a sleeper suplex. Savino with a death valley driver into a cover but St. Levi kicks out. Savino tags out to MAEVE. They whip Levi into the ropes. Summer blind tags herself in. Savino and MAEVE with a high flapjack to Levi. Savino exits and MAEVE thinks he is still legal but them Summer takes her down from behind with The Bear Market. Summer with a snap suplex and then a quick tag to Jessica. Summer and Jessica connect with Deadly Disrespect to MAEVE. Jessica in with the cover but MAEVE kicks out. Jessica applies a single leg crab. MAEVE fights to the ropes. Jessica tags out to Summer. Summer with a dragon screw. Summer applies a single leg crab. Again MAEVE fights to the ropes. The quick tag made back to Lasiewicz. Jessica takes MAEVE and applies a figure four with the ring post assist. Savino and Akeem in but Summer and Levi are there to meet them and a brawl ensues. Malcolm Stride warns Jessica to break the illegal hold. Jessica breaks at the count of four. Savino with a overhead belly to belly suplex to Summer and then a dropkick sending her to the outside. Levi has Akeem set up for The Book of Levi but Akeem fights out of it and then superkicks him into an exploder suplex from Savino. Jessica doesn’t notice and she ends up turning into a double superkick from Akeem and Savino. The referee orders them back to their corner. Both MAEVE and Jessica need to make tags. MAEVE tags out to Savino and Jessica tags out to Leviticus. Levi goes for a clothesline but Savino ducks and then connects with a lariat of his own followed by a German suplex with a bridge but Levi kicks out. Savino tags out to Akeem. Akeem goes for a roundhouse kick but Levi ducks it and then connects with The Book of Levi. Captain Capitalism and Akeem crawl to their respective corners. Akeem tags out to MAEVE and Levi tags out to Summer. Summer and MAEVE meet in the center and trade rights and lefts. MAEVE gets the better of the exchange. MAEVE with a running knee strike and then hirsohima in the corner. MAEVE applies cattle mutilation. Levi breaks up the submission. Akeem and Savino in as is Jessica. Another brawl ensues as Levi, Jessica, Savino, and Akeem fight on the outside. MAEVE measures Summer and goes for Chernobyl but Summer ducks and then lands The Money Clip. Jessica back to her corner. Summer tags out to Jessica. Jessica locks in the figure four and then bridges into the Four Card Trick! Levi has Savino occupied. Akeem tries to break it up but Summer intercepts. MAEVE lasts for an incredibly long time in the painful hold before finally tapping out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous & Leviticus
---

Backstage…

Tabitha Silverstone is in the middle of a conversation with GCW’s newest signing, Svetlana Iryna Nabokov. The Russian beauty is, indeed, a vision to behold, with her red dress hugging her curves.

Silverstone: “Once again, we’re really glad to have you on board in GCW. I’m sure you’ll be a big contributor to our roster for many years to come.”

Nabokov smiles.

SIN: “Thank you for having me. Truly you have a keen eye for talent.”

Silverstone: “I like to think so. Now, unfortunately our Civil War is already full, so we won’t be able to get you involved in that…”

SIN smiles, raising her hand,

SIN: “Actually, that is quite alright. A big match is a good place to find yourself missing, and I want everyone to witness my debut.”

Silverstone: “It sounds like you have something in mind.”

SIN: “That I do… this woman, Anastasia Ivanova…”

Silverstone: “A fellow Russian…”

SIN: “Indeed. You see, I want to ensure that my contemporaries are making the most of their opportunities and their potential.”

Silverstone: “And a match with her is the way you want to do that?”

SIN: “In a sense.”

She grins.

SIN: “I want to make something of Anastasia… either show her what she is capable of so she can become a fierce competitor worthy of her lineage… or a stain on the mat under my boots.”

SIN’s face goes cold as Tabitha nods her head.

Silverstone: “I understand… I’ll see what I can do…”

SIN’s coldness gives way to a smile.

SIN: “See that you do… I look forward to doing business with you.”

She walks off to watch the rest of the show while Tabitha goes back to her office, briefly contemplating the personality of the woman she just hired.

---

Jeffrey Alexander Vs Brittany Kayl
[Kayl gets caught with a quick arm drag, a hip toss, and a high back body drop. Jeff with a dropkick sends Kayl tumbling to the floor. Kayl jerks Jeff under the bottom rope and to the outside. She rakes his eyes and then plants him with a ddt to the floor. She rolls him back in. Kayl with The Spinoff for a cover and a two. Kayl with a seated blockbuster and then she applies a neck vice. Jeff fights his way back to his knees and then to his feet. Kayl switches to a side headlock. Jeff counters with a belly to back suplex. Jeff goes for a clothesline but Kayl ducks and then lands Reality Bites. Kayl covers but Jeff kicks out at two. Kayl goes for a suplex but can’t lift him. Jeff counters with a suplex of his own. Jeff goes for a superkick but Kayl catches the foot and then delivers a dragon screw. Kayl applies Shark Week. Jeff taps out.]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

---

The scene comes up backstage with the X-Division champion Rayola Davine backstage and posing with her belt. Her new leather wings flit behind her lightly.

Rayola: So, I'm going to war a little bit earlier than expected. Destiny has been given something of a golden opportunity here. No disqualifications, no real rules except wkn conditions, just the two of us and barbed wire on a steel cage. Can you imagine anything more brutal?

Rayola smirks a little as her wings unfurl completely behind her.

Rayola: Trick question: because it's time for me to show off why I am the X-Division champ, do everything that others call brutality and make it a damn game. No not just a game, just playing around that cage. Oh it's going to get bloody on the day after the most romantic day of the year. And there's not gonna be any safe words for her to run to.

Rayola chuckles a little bit and sneers at the camera.

Rayola: I promised everyone they would see a brand new side of me and that's exactly what they'll get. The new Rayola Davone, the brand spanking new Devil's Angel, is going to turn Destiny toward her own fate: just another notch on my championship wall. Watch me fly.

Rayola winks and blows a kiss to the camera before walking off. The scene fades out on the GCW logo backstage.

---

Main Event
X-Division Championship
Barbwire Steel Cage Match
Destiny Skye Vs Rayola Divine ©

[This isn’t one of those barbed wire cages where barbed wire is just at the top! Barbed wire surrounds the whole thing! Champion and challenger begin by trading rights and lefts. Destiny gets the upper hand early and then snaps off a spinning heel kick and a scissors kick. Destiny with a Full Nelson release suplex. Destiny then monkey flips Rayola onto the sides of the barbed wire cage! Destiny locks in the Birmingham Cloverleaf. Rayola reaches the ropes. Destiny goes up top and looks to end this early with Skye High. She leaps off the top but Rayola counters into a sit out power bomb. Rayola whips Destiny face first into the barbed wire cage. Rayola does so again! And then a third time! Rayola rakes Destiny’s face across the sides of the cage! Rayola with a ddt and then Sunspot. The cover…1…2…Kickout! Rayola measures Destiny and connects with a roundhouse kick. Rayola goes for Ray-nbow but Destiny catches the foot and then manages a suplex variation, throwing Rayola back first into the barbed wire cage! Destiny slingshots Rayola face first into the barbed wire cage! Destiny covers…1…2…Kickout!]

[Destiny measures Rayola for The Destiny Cutter. Rayola pulls herself up. Destiny goes for it but Rayola counters by dropkicking her into the barbed wire cage! Destiny gets caught by The Ray-nbow! The cover…1…2…3NOOO! Destiny just barely gets a shoulder up! Rayola is shocked and asks referee Malcolm Stride for confirmation and he nods, signifying it was just a two. Rayola back on the assault with Needle and Thread. Rayola with Brightest Light. Then she goes up top but she is taking too much time and Destiny is beginning to show signs of life. Rayola goes for Divine Ray…Destiny with The Destiny Cutter OUT OF NOWHERE! She goes for the cover…1…2…3NOOOO! Rayola gets a shoulder up! Now it is Destiny who is shocked. Destiny attempts to lock in the Birmingham Cloverleaf again but Rayola counters with a small package and nearly gets a three before Destiny kicks out. Destiny attempts the Destiny Cutter again but Rayola blocks it and shoves Destiny face first into the barbed wire cage. With Destiny’s front on the barbed wire cage Rayola runs in and drives a knee into her back, thus driving Destiny further into the barbed wire. Rayola roughly jerks her off the cage and then connects with Ray-nbow a second time! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW X Division Champion: Rayola Divine