All Hallows Eve 2015

randy

All Hallows Eve 2015

Post by randy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 pm

[PRESHOW]

Our scene rises up backstage… Yuri Bryzgalov can be seen sitting up against the wall, wrapping tape around his fists when he is approached by Isabella Harker. He looks up, a steely gaze in his eyes.

Bryzgalov: Do we have someone?

Harker: Not… that I know of.

He shakes his head.

Bryzgalov: I can’t help but feel partially responsible for this. I was teaming with Schneider when those vultures decided to descend on us. Now we’re down because I couldn’t do a thing about it.

Harker: We may be down a body, but we’re not out, Yuri.

Bryzgalov: The number don’t add up.

Harker: Maybe not… but between you, Cailey and me… I think we’ve got ourselves a dangerous combination. And if Genesis thinks we’re going to go down without a fight… it’s up to US to prove them wrong.

Bryzgalov: I know…

He tears the fist tape at the end of his wrist.

Bryzgalov: I just wish it didn’t feel like we were being led to slaughter.

Yuri stands up and exits the scene. Harker shakes her head… inside, she knows they’re facing four powerful opponents, and even three of them are disadvantaged when facing such…

Voice: Heard you needed a fourth.

Harker looks over, her eyes widening.

Harker: You heard right…

Voice: Not anymore.

The scene fades, without revealing the mystery of who is standing along the side of good

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and .. to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

(The GCW logo flashes upon the screen and then changes to say “LIVEWIRE”. We cut to the arena where we see the fans screaming loudly with cheers.

The camera pans open to the parking lot for tonight's All Hallows Eve. A few shots are seen about the environment. Soon, a 2014 White Mustang GT is seen slowly pulling up into the parking lot. The car is soon parked close to the entrance way by whoever's driving. The front door is swung open and a pair of dress shoes are seen coming out of the car. As this person reaches a vertical base, it turns out to be Travis Vessey, dressed in a black tailor made suit with black tailor made pants and a pair of black shades on his face. The Architect of Your Destruction beholds the scene for a few seconds before he then motions for a staff member over to him.]

Travis: Hey! Hey you. Yeah..you. Come here real quick.

[When the staff member does oblige, he stands in front of Travis.]

Travis: Open the door for her.

Staff Member: Huh?

Travis: You're not stupid. You heard what I said. Open the door for her. You've never been a gentleman in your life haven't you? Would make sense given how pathetic you look. Oh well. Open the door for her, NOW!

The staff member whips around and opens it. The person that comes out that door is none other than Trista Foxx-Porter, sporting a form fitting red dress. She looks around before smirking.]

Foxx-Porter: "Oh and don't forget to get our stuff.[She smirks before joiningTravis. The two begin to walk with Foxx-Porter discussing strategy to Travis, who is seen nodding in agreement. The staff member is seen behind them, struggling mighty to carry both of their luggage.]

Grudge Match
Isabella Harker/Cailey Carter/Yuri Bryzgalov /??? vs Genesis (Crimson, Leviathan, Tony Pierce and Sydney Delgado)

Crimson, Leviathan, Tony Pierce and Sydney Delgado stood in the ring. One by one, Isabella Harker, Cailey Carter and Yuri Bryzgalov made their way down to the ring. There was a moment's hesitation to find out would their be a four partner on Team GCW.

Tiffany walked out on the ramp.

Tiffany: Isabella Harker, Cailey Carter, Yuri Bryzgalov, I searched far and wide for a partner suitable enough for the fight. Without any further adieu I welcome your partner, and the newest edition of the SHOTGUN roster....

The lights to the arena flicker first before going black. The opening guitar riff of "Supergirl" by Bullet & Snowfox plays as the crowd rises to their feet. As the drums kick in, spotlights start to swirl around the arena, eventually focusing on the top of the ramp. Amelia Robson steps out from the back, standing in the middle of the spotlights and raising her arm in the air. As the lyrics start, she begins to make her way down the ring. When the chorus kicks in, she springs right at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope before rushing to the other end, rebounding off the ropes and running to the middle of the ring, where she does a front flip, landing on her feet on the mat…

The arena went nuts over the newest edition of Shotgun, AMELIA ROBSON. She started the match catching Sydney Delgado off guard with a flurry of offense. Cailey, Yuri and Harker got their shots in on Crimson, Tony Pierce and Sydney. The mood changed when the big man of Genesis, Levithan halted Yuri’s momentum. Leviathan dominated for a while. Sydney for some reason tagged herself in. That proved to be a mistake. Yuri tagged Amelia in. To town she went. Tony, Crimson and Levitan came in the ring to overwhelm Team GCW with chaos but Cailey, Yuri and Harker were ready. They held the three illegal Genesis members at bay long enough for Robson to end the match with a kneeling Sydney with a hurricarana, spiking her head into the mat in a DDT fashion (The Punishment for Villainy). Robson scored the pinfall for her team.

Lee: And here are your winners, Isabella Harker/Cailey Carter/Yuri Bryzgalov and Amelia Robson.

Harker, Yuri and Carter join Robson in the ring. The four of them hug. Genesis retreated to the back.

[The cameras open up backstage and we find ourselves in the interview area with Samuel Price standing by, microphone poised in hand. To his left is none other than Axl Austin, dressed in his ring gear and with a serious expression sat on his face as Samuel brings his microphone up.]

Samuel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, potential Television title number one contender, Axl Austin!

[The crowd in the arena can be heard cheering, which brings a hint of a smile to Axl’s face and he nods in acknowledgement before turning his attention back to Samuel.]

Samuel: Axl, a potentially HUGE night for you here tonight at All Hallows' Eve; you face Derek Powers in a grudge match tonight, but there's more that just pride on the line tonight, because the winner will go on to face Rocky O’Reilly later in the show for the television championship! With that in mind, are there any nerves going into your match with powers?

[Axl runs a hand across his chin, considering e question for a moment before finally answering]

Axl: You know, part of me thinks I should tell you that you shouldn't feel nervous when you're going into a fight… But truthfully? That's nothing but macho bullshit, it's trying to cover up how you feel in order to come across as more manly. But I don't buy that b.s… So am I feeling nervous? Sure. I feel nervous before EVERY match, it's only NATURAL to feel a few nerves, you know? But that's what I FEED off, Samuel; I'm an adrenaline junkie, when that adrenaline kicks in, the fun BEGINS, and that's what I'm gonna make sure tonight is, dude. Fun!

Samuel: Derek Powers would no doubt have plenty to say about that being an indicator of yo being afraid of him?

Axl: Afraid?! Shit, the only thing I'm afraid of is his head butting me in the face and his nose taking my eye out! No, the truth is, I'm looking forward to climbing into the ring with him because I've been waiting on this match for WEEKS now! Derek Powers is a guy who needs knocking down not just a couple pegs, but a couple DOZEN; this guy has to be one of the most arrogant assholes I've ever had the misfortune of encountering in my life, with the lone exception being Tina, so I hope he DOES think I'm afraid of him, because I'll look forward to seeing the shock in his eyes when I step in that ring and give him both barrels!

[Axl shakes his head, laughing humourlessly]

Axl: Last weekend, I helped ensure things were taken back to how they should be when I got involved in his match and returned the Television title back to where it rightfully belongs and Rocky realises that while I may be facing him later tonight if or when I beat powers, I do so because I'm looking for a competitive match and the idea of a douche bag like Powers holding the title hostage, it grated on my very being, you know? So when I got the chance to “steal” it back as Powers so eloquently put it, I jumped on it, because if Powers IS going to get his hands on gold tonight, he needs go fucking EARN it! And TO earn it, he needs to get through me and THEN get through Rocky. You get what you deserve in this business, you don't just TAKE it and call yourself a champion… So tonight, we’ll find out what powers is TRULY worth and only THEN can we talk about him as Television champion! But you can guarantee that I'll be doing EVERYTHING I can tonight to ensure that that doesn't happen…

[Samuel nods his head in understanding before bringing the microphone back to his own mouth.]

Samuel: We've also seen you dealing with a fair few problems with Tina Valentine and Travis Vessey as of late; are you hoping that that issue will be put to bed when your girlfriend faces Travis later tonight?

[Axl gives Samuel a pointed look before finally answering.]

Axl: That's a two part question for me, bro… because while I HOPE that this match between Vix and Vessey is the end of the whole thing for her, I don't WANT this to be the end because I've still got a lot to say to Tina and I promised her I'd get her in a ring before long and if she's cleared to be here now, I want her in the RING before the year is out! She thinks she can get away with the shit she's put Vicky through? The shit she's been saying on Twitter, the shit she's been saying to ME on Twitter? No. That shit is NOT going to fly, Sam. And I hope to god it's all been worth it for her, because she started this bullshit and now she's got to pay the price for her fun. Now if you don't mind bro, I've got a match to prepare for!

[And with that, Axl turns and walks away, leaving Samuel Price standing there, watching him leave as the scene fades.]

(Backstage at All Hallows Eve, and roving interviewer Janice King is on the move, looking for her next interview, or her next scoop. And since they’re causing so much controversy at the moment, she is walking towards the location of the Hostile Takeover dressing room. However, she stops, as she hears noises that you don’t normally hear inside a wrestling venue.)

Chicken: Cluck?

(Outside of the dressing room door, looking confused, are three chickens. All three are of the breed called Silkie. Their feathers are fluffy, making them look more like cottonballs with feet than actual animals. However, their white feathers have been carefully dyed, so that they have pink love hearts all over their body. A handpainted sign rests against the wall, reading “Alexander Midas - The biggest cock of the walk.”)
--

Axl Austin vs. Derek Powers

We weren't even through the intorductions when Austin and Powers started fighting each other on the floor. After a couple of minutes of brawling, Axl grabbed Powers by the tights, tossing him inside the ring and the bell rung to start the contest officially.

Axl owned Powers in the opening minutes of the match, completely overwhelming Derek with high impact moves. Austin went corner to corner, driving Derek's face into each of the top turnbuckles. Austin then went high risk with Airwalk (Springboard flying forearm) and hit his mark, hooking a leg.

1…2…NO!

Powers was able to kick out, but Austin didn't let this slow him down, dropping several elbows on Powers, until Derek rolled out of the way, leaving Austin to drive his elbow right into the canvas. Powers followed this with an uppercut and a boot to Axl's head, knocking Austin to the canvas. Powers raised his arms, as if in victory before driving a knee into the top of Axl's head.

The next few minutes belonged to Derek, who had a couple of near falls, but Austin would not stay down, frustrating Powers. Derek changed his strategy, starting to work over Axl's leg, after a while going for THE ABSOLUTE BEST...!!! Submission (Figure-Four Leglock), but as he reached down for Axl's leg, Austin rolled him up and the referee dropped for the count.

1…2…3!

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, going on to face Rocky O'Reilly later tonight for the GCW Television Championship…Axl Austin!"

After Axl's arm was raised in victory, there was a stare-down between Axl and Derek before Axl just smirked and exited the ring to the cheers of the crowd.

--

(Backstage again, and we find Roderick Price taking on the challenge of the Hostile Takeover Dressing room. Having presumably been warned by Janice about the chickens, he is visably disappointed to find that they are no longer there. He is shoulder checked out of the way by Alan Shields, who offers no apologies as he opens the dressing room door.

Shields: What the...!

(Freed by the opening door, the occupant makes a bid for freedom, knocking Shields out of the way. It’s a pig. Wearing bright red lipstick, a fetching straw hat and with ‘Property of Alexander Midas’ stamped on its ass.)

Pig: Oink!

(Roderick presses himself up against the wall as the pig charges past him, watching in bemusement. This is certainly stranger than GCW usually has to put up with.)

[All Hallow’s Eve cuts to the bottom of a flight of stairs and Victoria Salinas is seen running down them, obviously making some final preparations for her match later tonight, and blowing of some steam, of course. She stops once she reaches the bottom so she can catch her breath for a few seconds.]

Victoria: Just one more trip to the top and… I’m good to go…

[Obviously unaware that the cameras are on, she starts running back up the flight of stairs. She’s in for a surprise though once she gets to the top. It starts off normal, as she stops to grab and open a bottle of water and drink as much as she can. But, once she stops drinking the water, she’s caught by surprise at the presence of Roderick Osborn.]

Victoria: WHOA! Why are you sneaking up on me like that? Can’t you see I’m trying to cool off right now?

Roderick: Sorry. I caught you at a bad time. I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk for a bit.

Victoria: Yeah, not a good time right now. You know the crap I’ve been through the last two to three months, I don’t need to go through it all. From Travis, to Tina and everything in between…. yeah, this hasn’t been the easiest stretch I’ve ever had.

Roderick: Well, I’m just going to ask you straight up, based on some of the stuff the Informer’s been saying. Are you losing faith in your ‘path to redemption’ when it comes to regaining the GCW World Championship?

Victoria: Really? Just because the Informer publishes something means it’s true?

Roderick: To be honest, this thing with travis Vessey has been a distraction from where you ultimately want to be.

Victoria: That doesn’t even mean anything. Yes, Vessey and Tina have both been thorns in my side lately. I’m not going to downplay that. I’m not going to downplay the fact that Travis, despite my feelings for him, is a talented guy who just happened to take a few things I said about him a few months ago and use them to light a fire under his own ass. He’s not slacking anymore, and I welcome that. Like I said, I want to beat people when they’re at their best. I wasn’t anticipating that it’d be so hard on me, I’ll admit it. Tonight, I plan on finally changing things around. He’s had his fun at my expense. He’s had his laugh with Tina Valentine, with Trista Foxx-Porter, with Cassidy Carter, and so on and so forth. But eventually, all laughs come to an end. I have no regrets about what I said prior to that ironman match. What? Is the consensus among everyone that if I lose tonight, suddenly I’ll be on a depressing downward spiral and I’ll never be the same again, and suddenly disappear from existence?

Roderick: With how rough you’ve had it, it certainly looks that way.

Victoria: Listen, I don’t mean to get touchy or personal here. But I’ve lived my life for 27 years, okay? Those two are NOTHING compared to the type of bullshit my stepfather put me through growing up. Yes, a lot of what Tina said last week? Those were hurtful things and I was so close to just losing it. But something unexpected happened. These people here, the same people I used to treat like absolute shit earlier this year during my reign as GCW World Champion? They lifted my spirits and it touched me because for so long, I thought they were enabling the corporate bullshit I used to be a victim of earlier in my career. But I realize now… that I was wrong about them. I’m estranged from my own family, by MY CHOICE by the way. I have my personal reasons for that considering, you know, how I grew up. I may not have my family, but I’m surrounded by a great support group of people, from Axl, the McKays, Isabella Harker, William Mason, Marina Valdivia and so on, that have my back. After what happened, I’ve realized that I have a lot more support than I could have ever imagined.

Roderick: So are you telling me that… you’re FINALLY accepting the support of the fans?

Victoria: Okay, let’s not get too cute now…

Roderick: There’s nothing wrong with that, Victoria. They had your back last week when you were about to be at your very worst.

[Victoria rolls her eyes in a somewhat playful manner and laughs for a bit.]

Victoria: YES… get a grip… *laughs*

[The fans cheer Victoria’s understandably reluctant expression of her accepting the fans being behind her.]

Roderick: Feels good to finally get that out, right?

Victoria: Shut up…

Roderick: Anyway, what are your thoughts personally in regards to this match? Vessey has certainly come at you from all angles, including not just Tina Valentine, but constantly trying to expose you as a “fraud”, even constantly mentioning you tweet too much and basically saying everything about you is wanting to draw attention because you didn’t have enough of it growing up.

Victoria: Vessey knows NOTHING about me. Here’s the thing about the guy, alright? He’s someone that likes to destroy things, or at least TRY to destroy things. He’s pulled what he has, I’ll give him that. But see, here’s the thing. Vessey has complained for HOW LONG NOW about me getting too much attention? How long has he and anyone that has sided with him been bitching about how “annoying” I am with these “endless stream of tweets”? Well, let’s look at the facts here. If he’s bothered SO MUCH by what I do, WHY did he bother trying to mess with me in the first place? Let’s take it a step further. If he’s bothered SO MUCH by me receiving any kind of attention, WHY is he so HELLBENT on “trying to destroy me”? You can’t complain about someone having too much attention by…. paying attention to them. It’s HYPOCRISY!

And as for his posse of people? From Tina to the rest? You know, the same people WHINING about my “endless stream of tweets” and throwing subtweets at me, even trying to hound me when I don’t even KNOW them or haven’t done ANYTHING to them? What? Do they have nothing else to talk about? Same goes for Travis lately. Seriously, Roddy, my tweeting is ALL he can talk about lately? But hey, let’s look at more facts. It took Trista and powder for him to beat me a few weeks ago in the tag team match. It took me nothing but my pure ability to beat him in the ironman match. Same thing goes for Kurt Logan, I didn’t need to stoop to the level HE did in order to beat him. I beat Kurt straight up, he couldn’t do that. He’s right, Roderick, there IS someone that’s insecure, there IS someone with so much to hide, and there IS someone who is seeking attention constantly…. but that’s HIM, not me!

Roderick: That’s a very bold thing to say….

Victoria: NO, it’s the RIGHT thing to say. Let’s take a look at how this whole thing started shall we? I said what I said about him prior to our ironman match and he took it SO personally he kept throwing cheap verbal digs at me after I beat him. He became obsessed with me. He picked his spot after I defeated Devon Kayl after my bid to regain the world title came up short. He’s the one that made the plot with Tina Valentine. He’s the one that’s tried to tear me down. He’s the one that admitted he wanted to make an impact at my expense, and okay, he’s had his spots where he has, but the most damning thing of all, Roderick? You want to know what it is?

Roderick: What is it?

Victoria: If he beats me, and I know it’s a possibility, he plans on celebrating. he has tweeted about his plans and his schemes with Trista to go with his training. You know what he would be celebrating? He wouldn’t be celebrating a win over me, he would be celebrating the fact that he covered up HIS insecurities off the motivations of a false notion of him “breaking me” and “exposing me”. A win over me, to Travis Vessey, means little more to him than an ego boost he can parade whenever anyone gives him the chance for the next week or so. “Yeah, I beat Victoria Salinas! Everyone worship me!”. That’s it! He’d probably move on to chase the GCW World Championship thinking he’s proven enough. But if I were to beat him? I wouldn’t dismiss it as ‘just another win’. It would be VINDICATION for me, vindication not in the sense of defending my own pride, but vindication for everything he’s put me through, every frustration I’ve felt because of him, every ounce of negative emotion I’ve ever had because of him….

Roderick: Every tear you’ve ever shed because of him?

Victoria: Stop it….

Roderick: It’s no secret you were highly emotional after Tina betrayed you and that WAS his doing…

Victoria: Fine, yes, that too. It would be justice for everything he’s ever done to me. It would be the biggest step yet on my road to redemption to being GCW World Champion again, but more important than that, Roderick….

[A serious, determined look appears on her face.]

Victoria: The most important thing about this match for me? Inspiration, and not just for me. Somewhere, in a countryside neighborhood in East Tennessee, there’s a little girl, give or take 14 years old, growing up just the way I did: poor, one or both of her parents abusing her, seemingly destined to have a miserable life, likely bullied for being ugly at school, with a dream that is seemingly impossible. A match like this, I can pull her aside and tell her “I was just like you growing up, and look how far I’ve come. You can do it too”. If I can put a smile on the face of that little girl, no matter what happens tonight, mission accomplished. THAT, Roderick… THAT….

[She pauses as the crowd cheers her quite loudly for her openness and her generosity.]

Victoria: That’s what it’s all about for me tonight. Travis wins, he celebrates a fulfillment in his ego full of holes created by his own insecurities. He gains little more than a W in his win-loss record he can show off to the world. But I win, I inspire others going through what I did growing up, above all the other things also worth celebrating. The people had my back last week and they lifted me up when it seemed I was hopeless. I return the favor tonight to every single one of them by winning this match. How’s THAT for vainglorious?

[Roderick is obviously taken by surprise at all of this, as this is a side of Victoria that rarely comes out.]

Roderick: You’ve truly grown a lot in the last few months and I think you just showed how much of a testament to this business you really are.

Victoria: Oh don’t get sappy with me…. *laughs*

Roderick: I mean it, seriously.

Victoria: Thanks….. I suppose. Anyway, I just finished a pretty intense cardio workout and I need to hit the showers so…. I’ll talk to you later!

[Victoria walks by Roderick and leaves the scene to perhaps the loudest cheer she’s ever gotten in GCW. The interviewer stands there, still not knowing what to make of ALL he heard just now, but he seems to be impressed by the former World Champion’s newfound generosity. The scene then fades to black.]

Rex Sanders vs "The Showstealer" Matthew Bowden.

Matthew Bowden came at Sanders all guns blazing, surprising Sanders and backing the bigger man into the ropes. Bowden grabbed Sanders by the wrist to throw him into the ropes, but Sanders reversed it, propelling Bowden into the corner before following in with a splash. The next few minutes were all Rex as he kept Bowden off his feet with slams and kicks and punches. Matthew did try to mount a comeback, again getting Rex in a position where he threw the bigger man off the ropes. This time, Sanders didn't reverse, but he nailed Bowden with The Guillotine (clothesline) on the rebound. Rex made a cover, not even bothering to hook a leg.

1…2…3!

Lee: " Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Rex Sanders!"

As the crowd booed, Sanders lifted Bowden off of the mat, raising him high with a gorilla press slam, but instead Sanders dumped him to the concrete floor outside the ring. Going to the floor himself, Sanders executed The Punishment (last ride powerbomb) on the concrete floor. Sanders sneered down at Bowden's limp form before leaving as medics rushed to Matthew's aid.

--

(With no signs of chickens or pigs, all looks to be nice and quiet in the area near the Hostile Takeover dressing room. This hasn’t stopped Samuel Price taking up station nearby in the hopes of finding something out. Or seeing some of the interesting action that his colleagues have reported. In the hope of finding something, he knocks on the door.)

Unknown: Moo?

Powers: What do you want?

(Price turns around to find Derek Powers close behind, heading for the locker room.)

Price: An interview?

Powers: Get lost.

(If Powers had been a mite more polite, then Price might have warned him about the ominous moo that emanated from the room. As it is, Price simply stands aside, hugging the wall tightly so that Powers can pass. Powers sneers at him, before flinging the door to the room open with a crash.)

Cow: Moo!

(Powers is knocked to the floor as a black and white cow in a negligee comes stampeding out. Price giggles slightly hysterically at the sight of the cow. It’s about half grown, draped in a frilly, lacy and partially transparent negligee, with a red ribbon looped around its ears.)

[The scene cuts to the locker room where the sound of running shower water can be heard. Victoria Salinas is obviously in there, though of course, that also means she’s obviously off camera. Tina Valentine sneaks in with a black bag and she has a sickening smirk on her face as the cameras follow her into the bathroom and shower area. Tina stops by the shower and notices an EXACT black bag on a counter. Tina sees that the bag is open, so she quickly inspects it, smirking when she sees her clothes and her wrestling gear in it. Tina quickly switches both bags and takes off with the bag consisting of Victoria’s clothes. She gets out of the bathroom and back into the locker room area.]

Tina: Boom bitch! There goes your pride, one and for all!

[Tina is about to leave, but she hears the shower water stop running. Tina sneaks back into the bathroom area and sees that her bag is gone. She tries very hard to hold her laughter.]

Victoria (off camera): What the fuck?????? TINA?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!

Tina: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Victoria: YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SO LUCKY I can’t come out of the shower to kick your ass!

Tina: AW! POOR BABY! Of COURSE you can! Just put on the parrot costume I left you and we can settle things right now! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Victoria: FUCK YOU!!!!!

Tina: No…. I hear bad things happen when you try to do that in the shower with someone… HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! You’re NOT getting your clothes back, so…. it looks like you’ll be wearing that parrot costume when you face Travis Vessey later tonight…. as if your PRIDE couldn’t get any lower.

Victoria: DAMN IT!!!!!! this is so fucked up…. I just….. this is so cruel…….

Tina: And the way you beat me up in the hotel room wasn’t?

Victoria: Tina…. you got your little Halloween practical joke on me. Just give me my clothes back. We can just… never see each other again….

Tina: Hmm, if you put on that costume, come out, and squawk for me…. I MIGHT just think about it…..

[Silence…]

Tina: Are you about to start crying? Listen… you don’t HAVE to put on the parrot costume for your match against Vessey…. you can always wrestle naked if you want….

Victoria: YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Tina: Or….. you can just forfeit the match to Vessey and save yourself the embarrassment tonight. Either way…. I’ve just stripped you… OF YOUR PRIDE! BITCH! Anyway…. I am throwing a Halloween party just across the walkway in the locker room and it’s about to start…. oh…. right now. I’ll see you around, PARROT!

[Tina leaves the scene with Victoria’s clothes, and all the former world champion has is the parrot costume.]

Victoria: Tina???? TINA! GET BACK HERE!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!

[The sound of loud music and partiers suddenly is heard]

Victoria: OH GOD!!!!!

[Victoria sighs]

Victoria: Why does she keep doing this to me???

[Victoria, broken pride and all, can only stay behind the shower curtain, with a parrot costume being a harsh reminder of all the things Tina has ever put her through, certainly damaging her psyche for her match later tonight.]

(We cut backstage where we see Janice King standing in between the Jones sisters, Angelica and Kayla. Angelica has two title belts, one slung over each shoulder. Kayla also has two title belts, one slung over each shoulder.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Angelica and Kayla Jones, the GCW Global Tag Team and SCW World Tag Team Champions.

(The two sisters nod their heads in response.)

Janice: Tonight you are set to defend the GCW Global Tag Team Championship against The Queendom and The Republic. But you were already in an impromptu SCW title defense a few days ago against Wicked Intent, the IWC World Tag Team Champions. Has that affected you in any way?

(Both of them shake their heads.)

Angel: Not at all.

Kayla: Fact is, Janice, we are the tag team champions of two companies and we stand ready, willing, and able to defend our belts at a moment's notice. Yes, trickery and chicanery were involved in an attempt to take these belts from us, and we had to fight off a great team, but we survived it, and we are ready for The Queendom and The Republic tonight.

Angel: And we're not about to use SCW Breakdown as an excuse. If we lose, we'll be the first to admit we were not the better team, but we're not going to lose. We're not going to lose tonight or anytime soon.

(Janice nods her head.)

Janice: Do you think Aphrodite Noel's recent love interest, Chris Davids, or Julia Braddock's recent departure from IWC may have something to do with tonight's outcome in that it might affect your opponents mentally?

Kayla: If it affects them mentally it's their own damn fault, not ours. Focus on the task at hand, Janice, and tonight isn't about IWC or what happens there. Tonight is about GCW and The Sisterhood doing what we do best.

Angel: Kayla is right. Aphrodite's love life doesn't matter. Julia's professional life doesn't matter. At the end of the day it's all about who can get it done in the center of this ring and by God I know me and Kayla are the best damn tag team professional wrestling has to offer. Tonight we prove it once again.

GCW Global Tag-Team Championship
The Sisterhood (c) vs. The Queendom vs. The Republic

As the bell rang to begin this tag-team triple threat match, Kayla Jones, Julia Braddock, and Aphrodite Noel started out for their respective teams. After the beat-downs perpetrated by the Queendom over the past couple of weeks, it was no surprise that Kayla and Julia formed a temporary alliance against Aphrodite. After several high impact double team moves against Noel, Julia went for the pin on Aphrodite, which was broken up by Jones with a stomp on Braddock's head. Kayla lifted Julia to her feet and the two traded slaps and punches. Meanwhile, Aphrodite was able to tag in Kayl, who came at Jones and Braddock, going for a double clothesline, but only managed to hit Julia since Kayla was able to duck out of the way. Kayla drop kicked Brittany, then tagged in her sister Angelica, who came off of the second rope with a frog splash on Braddock…but the pin attempt was broken up by Avery.

Kayla came into the ring to fight off Avery while Kayl and Kayla traded blows. The crowd started to get restless, as on the other side of the ring, Alan Shields and Jack Lazarus show up, attacking Aphrodite on the ring apron, pulling her to the floor, where the stomp and beat on her. Kayl sees this and quickly rushes across the ring to the floor, where she starts to fight both men. Soon enough, Aphrodite is back to her feet, and the four continue to fight each other up the aisle and eventually out of the arena, leaving The Sisterhood and The Republic behind.

Back in the ring, a failed double-team maneuver by the Jones sisters led to The Republic controlling the contest, isolating Angelica on their side of the ring. This worked until Avery tried to catch Jones for a belly-to-belly suplex as she came off the ropes…Angelica was able to counter this with a hip toss before making a diving tag to Kayla. Kayla drop kicked Avery to the mat, followed by a leg drop. Kayla made a cover, but JaMarcus kicked out. Sensing her partner may need her help, Braddock entered the ring, but Angelica cut her off. When Angelica turned back around, Kayla hit JaMarcus with Wind and Fire (Kayla snaps off a Kaylan Wind Kick which staggers the opponent backward into a Hot Shot from Angelica). Avery is down and Kayla makes a cover.

1…2…3!

Lee: "Your winners and still GCW Global Tag-Team champions…The Sisterhood!"

[Tina Valentine is hearing boos as she walks down the hallway with the bag containing Victoria’s clothes, including her wrestling gear. She has a smirk on her face, celebrating the fact that her plot has come to fruition.]

Tina Valentine: The parking lot is this way. In a couple of minutes, I’m going to make it there and torch this bitch’s stuff. Is she going to wrestle in the parrot costume? Is she going to wrestle naked? Is she even going to show up AT ALL? I DON’T CARE! Either way, I just ensured she will NOT beat Vessey! I FINALLY DID IT! I BROKE VICTORIA SALINAS!!!!!!

Voice: That’s what you think!

[Tina is caught by surprise as she sees Axl Austin standing beside her. She turns to her right and faces him, while he’s obviously and clearly pissed off.]

Axl: First all the Twitter stuff and now this? You’ve seriously stooped to a level that not even I thought you would be able to stoop to, and that’s saying so much.

Tina: Axl…. listen…..this is all about revenge! I FINALLY GOT IT! So, back off! Besides, I’m doing you a favor. A real SERIOUS favor! I thought you’d want to see your girlfriend wrestle NAKED after all….

Axl: You are a disgusting person! You and Vessey really ARE perfect for each other. I’m not going to stand for this another second. You’re not taking another step with Victoria’s stuff. So, you either got two choices. You either hand it over and walk away, or I take her stuff from you.

Tina: Making threats are we? NO! You’re not going to do anything and let me tell you the reason why. You’re a PUSSY WHIPPED LITTLE BITCH! You’re not going to touch me. Didn’t you learn ANYTHING from the beating Travis and I gave you last week? After all, everything Victoria tells you to do, you’ll follow like the lovesick puppy you are because…

[Axl completely silences her with a right hook to the nose, causing it to bleed instantly. Tina lets out a yell of pain as the blood makes her grab her nose, dropping Victoria’s stuff to the concrete.]

Tina: What the FUCK? HEY!!!!!

[Axl picks up the bag and starts to walk off with it.]

Tina: Come back here!

[Tina looks at her hands, full of blood, and she has something else to panic about.]

Tina: OH GOD!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

[At that point, Tina stops caring about her plot that is unraveling before her and she walks away to the trainer’s room to get her nose checked out, clearly embarrassed by what just happened as the scene fades to black]

-

RECORDED EARLIER TODAY...

Both Janice King and Katherine Logan are shown seated inside a dimly lit room, a grin on Katherines face, while Janice looks a bit uncomfortable.

Janice: Hello. I'm Janice King, and this is my guest... Katherine Logan. Katherine, thank you for agreeing to this interview.

Katherine: Your pleasure, I'm sure.

Janice: Yes, well... let's start off with what happened last week. The savage attack on GCW President, Henry Van Stanton, and your boyfriend...

Katherine: EX-boyfriend.

Janice: ... Ex-boyfriend, Jason Redfield. I have to be honest, a lot of people were shocked and appalled at what you did.

Katherine: Like I care? Let's get something straight, Janice... I no longer give a damn about anyones opinion of me. As far as I'm concerned, my critics can go fuck themselves! I do what I want, when I want, and however I want! Henry Van Stanton? That was business... and now I'm a million dollars richer because of it.

Janice: And Jason Redfield?

Katherine smirks.

Katherine: That, my dear simpleton, was pleasure! Let's go back to when my... brother, Kurt Logan and his screw-up of a wife, Glory, were part of Camelot. Do you remember that I was a part of the group when they joined. The only reason I was in Camelot was because I was brainwashed by that delusional bitch, Aphrodite Noel. Jason, however, did one competent thing and freed me from that brainwashing. That was when I put my plan in motion.

Janice: Plan?

Katherine: That's right... I seduced Jason Redfield and slept with him, all to piss Kurt off. I wanted him furious, I wanted him to lose his mind... I wanted him to suffer. That wasn't enough, though... I'm sure you're wondering why I stayed with Jason afterwards? That's easy, I needed him to help me get a foothold in GCW. He helped get me tv time, he helped get my name out more, so I stayed with him, to make sure I continued to be featured on GCW programming... and frankly, I regret every single moment of it, looking back.

Janice: But why? I always thought you two truly loved each other.

Katherine: Did you not hear what I just said? I USED him... look at me, honey, I'm a Goddess, a walking Sexual Fantasy! I could get any man I want... but I stayed with him to get my career on track! Even then, I still couldn't get that many matches, and I was getting tired of him being able to wrestle all the time, while I stood on the sidelines. I was going to dump him, eventually... but I wanted to have some fun first. So I 'accidentally' caused him to lose some of those matches of his. I wanted his career to go in a downward spiral, and it was working... until he made the biggest mistake of his miserable life.

Janice: You're talking when he broke up with you?

Katherine: Yes, you nitwit! Like I said, my goal was to break up with him after screwing his career up, all for my personal fun... but that drunk idiot had the audacity to break up with me! Me, a woman the likes he'll never see in his lifetime again! See, it isn't his place to break up with me... it's MY place to break up with HIM! I wasn't having that... so when he came to the ring to 'save' Van Stanton, I made sure sure he regretted ever uttering those words!

Katherine looks into the camera.

Katherine: So Jason, 'honey'... I know you're watching this from the hospital bed you're laid up in. You're probably in a lot of pain and hopped up on drugs, too. But if you're clear-minded enough to hear what I'm saying, then listen good... you and I? Now we're done. Finished. OVER. I used you for my plans, and now I don't need you anymore! I hope your life is miserable from here on out, I truly mean that!

Janice: Have you talked with Kurt?

Katherine looks at Janice like she's an imbecile.

Katherine: Why the hell would I? This is MY life, not his! He has NO say in anything I do! But now that you mention it, there IS something I want to say to him... but not here. Next week, inside the ring, I'm going to call my brother out... and drop a bombshell on his head. Now, are we through? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Katherine takes off her mic and throws it to the ground, walking off the set. Janice watches her walk off, shaking her head.

GCW Television Championship
Rocky O'Reilly (c) vs. Axl Austin

If Axl was feeling any fatigue from his earlier match with Derek Powers, he did not show it as he got off to a strong start against the TV Champion. After Austin got the better of him in the opening minutes, O'Reilly escaped to the floor for a slight breather. When he returned to the ring, he turned up the energy with a bicycle kick to Austin that drove Axl backwards for Rocky to ground him with a flying forearm.

The champion maintained control from there and feeling the time was upon him to put Axl away, he went to the top for Landslide (A flipping senton bomb from the top), but Austin got to his feet as Rocky was ascending the turnbuckles. Axl climbed up the turnbuckles from inside the ring and to the capacity crowd's delight, he nailed a superplex! With neither man moving after Austin's big move, the referee started the double count-out. The fans started to boo as, at the same time, Derek Powers showed up at ringside. As the referee reached 6 on the ten count, Axl was able to roll over and make a cover on the champion…but Powers grabs Rocky's foot and places it on the bottom rope. As the ref is about to slap the canvas a third time, Powers shouts to him and points excitedly at the foot hanging on the rope, forcing the referee to stop the count. Axl stands and speaks to the ref, who shrugs, not convinced Powers wasn't involved, but unable to prove otherwise. Austin looks back at Powers, who is grinning, which angers Axl enough to give chase to Derek outside the ring.

Axl chases Powers around three sides of the ring before Powers rolls into the ring, Austin hot on his heels. Powers soon finds himself in between both Austin and O'Reilly and the "deer in headlights" look on his face is comical. Rocky superkicks Powers in the face and Derek staggers backwards into Austin, who throws him over the top rope to the floor!

O'Reilly tries to take advantage of Austin's temporary distraction, taking Axl over with head scissors. As Austin rises, Rocky sets up Revelations (a front flip piledriver), but Axl is able to wriggle free, landing on his feet before hitting the champion with Ayatollah Of P-Cola (Kofi’s S.O.S). The corwd is now on their feet as Austin makes a cover and the referee drops for the count.

1…2…3!

Lee: "Ladies and gen tlemen, your winner and new GCW Television Champion…Axl Austin!"

The referee hands Axl the Television Championship belt as the fans roar and his theme music hits the speakers. Axl smiles and holds up the championship for everyone to see. The now former champion, Rocky O'Reilly, offers Axl a handshake as the scene fades from the ring.

Backstage...

Samuel Price: I’m standing by with Broderick Chase, better known to the world as The Brod, and the GCW X-Division Champion, the Beverly Hills Bombshell, Chantelle Chambers. Now, Mr. Chase… the question on everyone’s mind is did you coach Chantelle on her stipulation choice?

The Brod simply laughs.

Brod: What do you think, Sammy? The Beverly Hills Bombshell… your X-Division Champion and mine… would simply abdicate the finer details to The Brod? This woman is not just a piece of meat… she’s not just a puppet. She’s a talented MASTERMIND of the squared circle. When it comes to going into battle, she is more than capable of taking her own lead, and The Brod has all the confidence in the word that she is capable in every step she takes!

Price: Okay… so then why the stipulation where, if Pierce Manning loses tonight, he never gets another opportunity in the ring against Chantelle?

Chantelle steps in, moving the microphone over to her own mouth.

Chambers: I’ll field this one.

Price: Okay…

Chambers: You want to know why this is Pierce Manning’s last shot at beating me? It’s really quite simple: Respect. He decided to backdoor his way into contending for MY Championship… the title I EARNED by ending the historic reign of Devon Kayl… by using a war games contract, just like Matthew Bowden tried doing with his. No… he decided he wanted to take this from me… so I decided that I wanted to take from Pierce.

Price: The ability to face you?

Chambers: His claims at being “The Man”. Instead of taking a mere victory from him, I want to emasculate him in every way legal. I want him beaten so badly he can’t show his face again, and not just because I FRIED it like I did to Devon Kayl. I want no one in the world to look at him and see “The Man” ever again. He may call me a bitch. He may even act like that’s a bad thing. But in the end, while I’m a bitch… he will be no more than MY bitch!

She smirks, turning to walk out of the scene. Price shakes his head before turning to see The Brod in his face,

Brod: WOOOOOOOOO!!

The Brod exits the scene and we shift.

[The show cuts to the locker room where Tina’s Halloween party is going on. Quite a few patrons are having a great time. The scene focuses a group of four women in costume: a dark angel, a cheerleader, a Catwoman, and a jungle girl that just arrived with the other three.

Jungle girl: HEY LADIES!!!!

[The other three look at her with disgust]

Dark Angel: EW!!!! What are you supposed to be?

Cheerleader: That is the worst Halloween costume I’ve ever seen in my life.

Catwoman: You are such a LOSER!

Jungle girl: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN? I JUST WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS BECAUSE I HAVE NONE! WAAAH!!!!!

[The jungle girl runs away crying and the other three laugh at her.]

Catwoman: How… embarrassing…..

Dark Angel: Yeah…. anyway, some PARTY right?

Cheerleader: Mmhmm! So much fun! Tina Valentine throws a GREAT party.

Catwoman: Yeah, Tina rocks!

Dark Angel: Yep! Listen….

Cheerleader: Hold that thought…. I REALLY need to use the bathroom! This punch is going right through me.

Dark Angel: Okay…. hurry back!

[The cheerleader nods and goes right to the bathroom area. She goes into the stall, obviously to use the bathroom. She takes care of business and comes back out right as the toilet starts flushing. Nothing out of the ordinary. She goes to the sink, in order to wash her hands. However, Victoria Salinas, wearing nothing but a towel, starts to sneak up behind her and she’s seen in the mirror. The cheerleader though, is too busy focusing on her fingernails to look at the mirror. She looks up at it, once she stops washing her hands, and she sees Victoria standing right behind her.]

Victoria: Boo!

Cheerleader: OH MY GOD!!!

[The cheerleader turns around and sees her, before laughing at the fact that she only has a towel on.]

Cheerleader: HAHAHAHA! Nice costume. What are you supposed to be? A pig in a blanket?

[Victoria prevents herself from being pissed, instead, sarcastically laughing.]

Victoria: We need to have a little chat…

Cheerleader: Where?

Victoria: Come with me….

[Victoria grabs the cheerleader by the collar and drags her into one of the bathroom stalls. Various sounds are heard, including the thud of the walls, the cheerleader herself screaming out for help and the sound of her head colliding with the toilet. A flushing sound is heard, followed by silence for a couple of minutes with the occasional sound of a zipper being heard a few times. Victoria then comes out of the bathroom stall, wearing the purple and white cheerleader outfit as the crowd cheers her!]

Victoria: You gotta do what you gotta do….

[Victoria leaves briefly, then returns to the scene with the PARROT COSTUME in hand. She looks at it with total disgust as she tosses it into the bathroom stall, leaving a gift for the young lady she just mugged]

Victoria: At least she’ll have something to wear. Now to find Tina to get my wrestling gear back!

[Unfortunately, Victoria’s night just continues to get worse as she sees a full body mirror shot of her wearing the cheerleader outfit. She feels a great source of embarrassment and covers her face, not even wanting to look at herself]

Victoria: OH MY GOD! I look like such a SKANK……[sigh].... at least it’s better than nothing…… DAMN IT TINA!!!! DAMN IT TRAVIS!!!! UGH!!!! I’m so DONE with this CRAP!

[Victoria at that point, storms off the scene, finding a place in the bathroom area to hide in until the party comes to an end. She leans against a wall, angry, pissed off and embarrassed, wondering how in the world she’s going to get out of her predicament as the scene fades.]

GCW X-Division Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
Pierce Manning vs Chantelle Chambers (champion)

This match was everything you thought it would be, chaotic. Both competitors chucked the possibility of a wrestling clinic out the window. They fought into the crowd, made their way into the hallway. Passed the concessions stand. They even found their way into the women’s bathroom of all places. The women scurried out the bathroom obviously at the sight of a man entering their domain. The pier six brawl made it way out the women’s bathroom. Chambers and Manning wound up outside. It was outside the arena Manning attempted to finish of Chambers with To Be The Man (Gory Neckbreaker) but Chambers slipped out the move at the last minute, delivered a low blow to Manning which she quickly followed up with The Nightly Knockout. All academic from there.

Lee: Here is your winner, and still X Division Champion, Chantelle Chambers.

Chantelle was too tired to get up. She rolled over with back resting on Manning’s chest. A smirk came across her face knowing she would never have to face Pierce Manning in a GCW ring, again.

=

[Janice King is seen with the microphone in her hands like always. However, she isn't sporting the usual smile on her face. Instead, she's looks a bit annoyed however she puts a straight face for the camera.]

Janice: ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, "The Architect of Your Destruction"..Travis Vessey.

[Travis walks into the scene, with his ring gear. He briefly smirks at Janice before settling for his usual focused expression.]

Janice: Once again, you've requested that I would be the one that interviews and-

[Travis places his right hand on top of the microphone to halt Janice from speaking.]

Travis: I did and I don't know why you have to give such a snotty response you know? That's unbecoming for someone like you. Or at least I thought it would be since you're suppose to be a professional at this. I requested you here because i know what you represent. hat that mic represents for Victoria Salinas. Victoria sees you as a platform. She's comfortable with you because you won't call her out for her obvious flaws and insecurities. But really though, Victoria uses you because of what you hold in your hands. This mic.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: Everything about Victoria Salinas lives and dies by this simple thing right here. Without this, she feels irrelevant. This is the reason she's able to put up this front, this persona every week. All of your life Victoria, you've been told that you'e irrelevant. Parents don't love you really, you were picked on as a kid. It almost feels like it's true doesn't it Victoria? That's why you come out here week in and week out and request all that time so you can speak into this right here. You want to run away from that feeling because in your heart, you've always believed it. i'll tell you this Victoria, i'm tired of your voice. I'm tired of seeing your nonsense on Twitter. i'm tired of your existence.

[Travis looks into the camera.]

Travis: All these weeks of us going at it, it ends tonight. Finally, you against me, one on one. You won't have a microphone to cover up what's coming to you. While you're so busy going back into your natural role as the victim, you forget that it was you that called me out first. You started this. You questioned my manhood, my commitment to this business. And that offends me given how much of a fake you are as a person. Someone the likes of YOU judging me is offensive. I'm not going to let that slide ever Victoria. I can't let someone like you, a desperate, attention seeking fraud take down on the Architect of Your Destruction. Victoria, I am a 2x International Champion. I went through two stables to get it. i beat Angelica Jones to become a World Champion at twenty two years old. You don't get the right to talk down to me. I'm not like Janice here or these people here. I'm not going to get away with being a fraud.

[He pauses.]

Travis: And that's why it ends tonight. I've made it the last two months to slowly break you down, piece by piece. I've called you out for being a fake. No one has the guts to do that. They've let you be this way. Not me. I've even convinced your protege, a REAL woman, Tina Valentine, that you need to be eradicated from Global Championship Wrestling. It's fitting tonight is Halloween because what I plan on doing to you tonight Victoria is downright spooky.

[Travis soon pulls out his trademark blueprint. It's clear he's been writing on it however it can't be seen exactly what.]

Travis: The blueprint to your demise has been written. The person that's going to take everything away from you is me. Look around Victoria. Look who's the trendsetters in this company. Trenton Snow, Trista Foxx-Porter and myself. We got a lot of fake royalty out here in this company but we are the True Kings and Queen of GCW. And Victoria, when I'm done with you, everything you've built will be no more. All you'll have left is that boyfriend of yours. And really, that's nothing at all. And that's all you'll have in the end Victoria. Nothing. Courtesy...of the Architect of Your Destruction.

[Travis glares at Janice before walking off scene.]

[All Hallow’s Eve cuts to the famous locker room where plenty has already happened, including a Halloween party. It’s currently trashed with a lot of spilled food and plastic cups, exactly what Tina Valentine wanted when she put her cruel plot together. But the person that’s about to enter the room isn’t about to be happy. Axl Austin walks in with the bag consisting of Victoria’s things, including her wrestling gear. He shakes his head as he walks across what’s left of the Halloween party, but he’s got other things in mind obviously.]

Axl: Vix? Are you in here?

Victoria [from a distance]: Axl? Is that you?

Axl: Yeah, it’s me sweetheart. I got your stuff.

Victoria: Great! Just leave it under the bathroom sink and I’ll get it.

Axl: Why don’t you come out here and get it?

[Axl smirks]

Victoria: REALLY? Come on!!!

[Axl laughs at Victoria’s reluctance.]

Axl: How about I just leave it here and head out?

Victoria: PERFECT!

Axl: Alright babe, there you go!

[Axl leaves Victoria’s stuff at the lockers before he heads to the door. He opens the door, and then slams it shut. However, he doesn’t leave the room. He just pretended that he did to draw Victoria out. Victoria, not knowing this, walks out wearing the cheerleader costume she stole from the party goer she mugged in the bathroom earlier. She’s about to grab her stuff to change into her wrestling gear, but she’s about to be caught by surprise…]

Axl: Woah! Damn, babe… You realise my birthday’s months away, right?!

[Victoria looks over and sees that Axl hadn’t left after all. She freezes for a bit, not knowing how to react and then she makes her opinion heard when she realizes what he just pulled.]

Victoria: Really???? Oh my GOD! You are such an ASSHOLE! I should have seen this coming. DAMN IT!

[Axl starts laughing as Victoria glares at him, as angry as he's ever seen her. Every time he tries to calm himself down to speak, he sees the look on her face and he starts laughing all over again.]

Victoria: Yeah, laugh it up, ASSHOLE!

Axl: I… I… I'm sorry Vix, I just… Oh my god!

[He can't even finish his sentence because he burst out laughing again it Victoria doesn't see the funny side…]

Victoria: I don’t get it! Why do you think this is funny? I’m only in this predicament because of Tina in the first place. Seriously, I look like… like.... a SISSY! That’s what I look like! This isn’t funny!!!

[However, she pauses after she says that and then starts to come around a bit.]

Victoria: Well….. it is Halloween…. and when you think about it…. I guess this IS kind of funny….

[She tries to laugh, but obviously her body language indicates that she’s still a little embarrassed by the whole thing.]

Axl: You think cheerleaders are sissy’s? Seriously babe, you don't know much about guys, do you? You look HOT right now!

[Victoria looks at Axl skeptically and it's obvious that she doesn't believe him, but he's clearly being truthful if the look on his face is anything to go by!]

Axl: I shit you not babe, you look so fucking good right now… And if nothing else, that will infuriate the FUCK out of Tina, because her entire plan has CLEARLY backfired on her! She wanted to make you look like a fool but instead you're gonna have every guy out there WANTING you when they see you! And she's ALREADY pissed off that I love you, so imagine how she's going to feel when all the guys and probably a few of the chicks want a piece too!

Victoria: The only one I want to see me right now is… of course…. the person in front of me.

[She smirks for a brief moment, obviously feeling better about the whole thing now. Knowing that Tina’s plan backfired does bring a smile to her face.]

Victoria: I suppose this turned out to be a good thing. After all the crap I’ve been through, with her, with Vessey, I guess this was a good time to lighten up a little ESPECIALLY after last week and when you consider that BOTH of them just… *sigh*.... I really don’t know how much more of this I can take. It’s not just them. It’s the Informer. It’s others that jump in on HIS side that talk all this crap about me over trivial things like “tweeting too much” and other stupid shit.

[She pauses for a bit, letting out a deep breath.]

Victoria: Sometimes, I just don’t know anymore, to be honest. My faith has been tested a few times, I’ll admit that.

Axl: Hey!

[Victoria’s head snaps up and she looks as Axl as he quickly walks over to her, slipping his arms around her.]

Axl: You cut that shit out RIGHT now, because that's not you, okay?! You're Victoria FUCKING Salinas, you're one of if not THE best wrestlers in this company and no matter what the odds you ALWAYS pull through! Now Tina tried her best to make your life hell tonight and yet here you are, damn near giving me a fucking boner looking damn hot in this thing, laughing it off which means her plan FAILED, okay? And you have your ring gear back now, so problem over. Get changed, get prepared, and then go out there and kick that douche bag’s ass like he's never had it kicked before, you hear me?!

Victoria: You’re right. It happens. You lose perspective sometimes, you know? But I also know that if Marina were here right now, she wouldn’t have this. She’d be doing what you just did right now to a greater extent, so I appreciate that. I became who I am right now, because I’ve always been this way on the inside, even if, when we first met, it didn’t all come out of me. We’re dealing with two people who have said and done these things as if it’s a reflection of me. No…. it’s a reflection of THEM, not me! It doesn’t matter what happens out there, I know who I am. YOU know who I am. These people? They know it. NOTHING that Vessey says or does to me, even if I don’t win…. will change that. But, you know me, I go for it all every single week and he’s going to get what he deserves.

[Axl smiles, nodding.]

Axl: That’s my little firework! Now get ready so I can watch you do JUST that!

[With that, Axl leans in and kisses his girlfriend before letting her go so she can grab her bag of belongings from the floor. Victoria goes to head back into the restroom area but Axl shouts after her.]

Axl: Oh, and Vicky?

[Victoria turns around and looks at him.]

Victoria: Yeah?

Axl: ...make sure you keep the cheerleader outfit, huh?

[Victoria rolls her eyes, but is able to have a laugh about it.]

Victoria: Just for you…. I will….. asshole…..

[And with Axl grinning widely, Victoria heads off to get changed, leaving Axl to tug on the collar of his t-shirt a little, theatrically ‘letting off steam’ as the scene fades.]

Grudge Match.
Travis Vassey vs Victoria Sailnes

If you thought Manning and Chantelle was personal, the brutality Vessey and Salinas brought to the dance in a match confined by rules took the cake. Salinas controlled the first leg of the match fueled by Tina’s prank earlier in the night. She didn’t bother going for a pinfall. She was consumed with thoughts of punishing Vessey. One mistake robbed Victoria of her momentum. Vessey began to systematically work on the arm of Victoria. He took his sweet time hammering away at the former World Champion.. his Vessey Driver attempted was countered soundly. From that point forward, neither person could out duel the other. Vessey kicked out a Siren Breaker. Victoria kicked out a Vessey Driver. The end of the match came when Foxx Porter hopped on the ring apron to distract Victoria. Almost worked. Vessey came charging, Victoria side stepped, Vessey stopped himself from colliding into his agenda. The split second Vessey took his eye of the ball was enough for Vicky to hit a second Siren Breaker for the one, two, three.

Lee: And here is your winner, Victoria Salinas.

Victoria rolled out the ring exhausted, earning a hard fought win over her biggest rival to date. Vessey looked at Victoria, telling her he was this close to finishing her off. Was their feud over or was this the end of the beginning?

==

Samuel Price is standing by backstage.

Price: Joining me at this time, the challenger tonight for the GCW World Heavyweight Title... Alexander Midas.

Alexander Midas walks into view.

Price: Alexander, tonight you have the opportunity to become a four-time World Champion. Your thoughts?

Midas: Do you feel that, Price? It feels like change is in the air! Namely, a TITLE change is in the air! Tonight, I humiliate that pathetic excuse for a World Champion, Michael McKay, and take back what rightfully belongs to me!

Price: You and McKay have certainly had several heated confrontations over the past weeks.

Midas: More like I've made him look like a complete moron, over and over again! That was fun and games, tonight is serious business! Tonight, I get back MY World Title, and continue the Hostile Takeover of GCW!

Price: Do you feel a loss would stall your groups momentum?

Midas rolls his eyes.

Midas: I'm not going to lose, for one thing! However, if by some fluke or more likely through cheating, McKay keeps the belt, this Hostile Takeover will not stop until this company belongs to me! While winning is important, it is not the end-all, be-all of my goal! We will hurt people, we will crush their hopes and dreams, and we will destroy any opposition in front of us... by any means necessary!

Price: Any final comments?

Midas: Only that McKay better shine that World Title up real nice and kiss it goodbye, because I'm taking my rightful property back!

Midas exits, and Price sends it back to ringside.

--

(In the centre of the ring stands Ben McKay, dressed to impress in a sharp black suit, and with a microphone in hand. The last fading threads of “Hurricane” are playing over the speakers, and the screens are displaying the slowly swirling eye of a storm. He patiently waits for the crowd to stop cheering, before waving casually at them.)

Ben: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and gender neutral beings. Welcome to Stormwatch!

(He grins as the crowd pop, before his face turns serious.)

Ben: And tonight, dear audience, you need to batten down the hatches, and take cover, because there is a storm coming, and there will be no mercy. Tonight, my Dad takes on Alexander Midas for the GCW World Championship. We all know how much Midas wants to reclaim what he thinks was stolen from him. We all know the lengths that he would go to to avoid doing things the honest way. He’s shown his true colours time and time again.

(He starts to pace from side to side.)

Ben: Last week, with the lure of money from Hostile Takeover, we saw the good Doctor decimated in this ring. A Hostile Takeover lead by Alexander Midas. If anyone believed the lies that he’d been spouting, last week showed that Midas is only ever out for himself, and what he can gain. He doesn’t care about the fans, he doesn’t care about the company, he doesn’t even care about the sycophants that he surrounds himself with. All he cares about is himself, and the gold that he wants to hold.

(Ben scowls darkly, before looking up at the screen above.)

Ben: Dad is the polar opposite of Midas. Dad cares about the fans. Dad cares about the company, and Dad always, always wants to do the right thing. He wants to be the best champion for the company that he can be, be the best that he can be. There’s no half measures when it comes to Dad. But tonight...Midas is going to learn just who he’s been tormenting the past few weeks.

(He points up at the image on the screen.)

Ben: When it comes to stepping in the ring, Dad has a code of morals and ethics all his own. All his life he’s been derided for being who he is, for doing things the honest way, and never crossing that line. Midas is the one man who has come closest to pushing Dad over the line, making him do something that he would regret. Midas is the one person in ages who has come closest to breaking Michael McKay.

(Ben sighs, and the crowd pipes up in places in jeers for Midas.)

Ben: All we’ve been able to do is be there for Dad, when he’s been pacing the room, cursing, bloodying his knuckles on the training bag. All we’ve been able to do is be his family. But Dad, Dad is stronger than Midas knows. Dad will not cross that line. Dad will refuse to sink to Midas’s level.

(Ben’s voice rises in passion.)

Ben: Tonight, Dad faces Midas for the World Championship. And Dad will do it honestly. Dad will do it fairly. And when Midas is pinned to the mat for the three count, he will finally have to acknowledge that he was beaten fairly and squarely by the better man. Dad will not cheat. Dad will not accept interference. It will be clean. It will be fair. And Dad will win.

(The chords of ‘Hurricane’ stream through the speakers again, as Michael McKay appears at the top of the ramp, holding the GCW World Championship reverently high in the air.)

Ben: Say it with me folks: There’s a storm coming!

World Heavyweight Championship.
Alexander Midas vs Michael McKay (champion)

Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, the higher personal battle between the Hostile Takeover leader and the man who has been a victim to several of Midas unprovoked attacks began in the early going with Midas taking the early momentum in the match with a well placed thumb to the eye. Mias tenderised the neck of McKay for a good while before McKay finally had enough. He unloaded on Midas, months of aggression finally being unleashed in a controlled way that didn’t betray what McKay stands for as a wrestler. Momentum soon swung back Midas way. That lasted a few minutes. McKay swung it back in his favor. A stalemate happened. Both men countered the other, it was going to be tough to get the victory on this night. Midas managed to catch McKay with the Golden Rule. McKay was close to the ropes, veteran instincts kicked in, he rolled out the ring. Midas soon followed. He tried moving the ‘dead weight’ of McKay back into the ring. McKay recovered just enough to toss Midas into the steel steps. The ref was counting. Not wanting to accept a count out victory, McKay broke the count. He dropped Midas with Category 5 on the outside of the ring, it took McKay breaking the count plus trying to move Midas dead weight back into the ring, the time between all of McKays actions gave Midas enough time to recover for a two count. McKay was looking for another Category 5, Midas reversed his momentum nailing his own version of the Category 5. All Midas managed was a two count. Midas threw a tantrum believing he had McKay dead to rights. He picked up McKay, hoisted him up for his Golden Rule, McKay floated over, kicked Midas in the ribs, pulled out the Oncoming Storm, Powerbomb. He could have went for a cover, for good measure he picked Midas up again, dropping him with Category 5. McKay finally put an end to the match and Midas hopes of regaining the World Championship on this night.

Lee: And your winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion, Michael McKay.

Mckay smiled, relieved he finally got the retribution he had been searching for for all of Midas sneak attacks.

--

Alexander Midas is not having a good night. The world title match has just concluded, and he can be found backstage, storming through the hallways. He kicks a water cooler so hard that it topples over, and water splashes everywhere, but it does nothing to relieve his frustration.)

Donkey: Hee-haw!

(An obnoxiously loud bray from up ahead causes him to scowl even more, his fists clenching. All night, the dressing room for Hostile Takeover has been plagued with animal visitors, and it seems like another one has just arrived. As expected, there is a donkey blocking the door to the room. Wearing a wedding dress, complete with veil. However, trying to ungently shoulder the donkey into the room is one Chris Davids, IWC wrestler, and Aphrodite Noels boyfriend.)

Davids: Will you get in there you damn stubborn ass!

(He turns around to try moving the donkey from another direction, only to spot the enraged Midas storming down the corridor towards him.)

Davids: Well, poo. Sorry, donkey, but I have to leave you so that your future husband doesn’t turn me into teeny pieces. Ciao!

(Rather than running away from Midas, Chris does what some might consider to be the suicidal, and charges straight at Midas. That moment of surprise, that flinch, is all that he needs and Chris darts past Midas, but not before Midas slams his fist into Chris’s side. Unbalanced, Chris clutches at his side, skids on the water that Midas split, and crashes into the wall, hard. He hits the floor, and Midas helps him stay down, laying into him with big boot after big boot to the body and occasionally to the face. It’s only when voices are heard, three or four distinct tones that Midas gives up on brutalizing the unconscious and bloody Davids with one last kick, before stalking off back to the now donkeyless room.)