End of the Year Bash 2018

admin
Site Admin

End of the Year Bash 2018

Post by admin » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:59 pm

END OF THE YEAR BASH - December 29, 2018 (Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA)

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;

(We see Aubrianna Powers and Chantelle Chambers celebrating with their championships after Survival of the Fittest.)

The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:

(Isabella Harker drops Steve Powers with Crushing Blow then makes him tap out to Beastly Bindings. Aubrianna Powers drops Kelsai Mason with The Powers That Be.)

Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;

(We see Chantelle Chambers hitting Destiny with All Eyes On Me. Destiny connects with a Destiny Cutter on Chantelle.)

That thou canst never once reflect
On old long syne.

(Suddenly the arena lights dim a little. Then “Voices” by Revolution Theory begins to play over the PA system.)

I hear voices in my head they council me, they understand, they talk to me

(Images of Meagan Collins posing up on the entrance ramp and in the ring are shown. Video of Meagan nailing various superstars with The Bitter Pill is shown.)

You got your rules and your religion all designed to keep your safe

But when rules start getting broken you start questioning your faith

(Meagan Collins steps out onto the stage, along with her charges, Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez... Fame & Fortune. They receive a negative reaction from the crowd. They ignore them, though, for they are beneath them. They pose on the stage for a brief moment, before beginning to descend the entrance ramp towards the ring.)

I have a voice that is my savior, hates to love and loves to hate

I have a voice that has the knowledge and the power to rule your fate

(Meagan steps up the ring steps and onto the ring apron. She then raises her arms high up into the air in a pose as more boos are showered upon her. Meagan waits, as Geneva and Rosa hold the ropes open for her to enter)

I hear voices cryin’, I see heroes dyin’

I taste blood that’s drying, I feel tensions rising

I hear voices in my head they council me, they understand, they talk to me

(Meagan demands a mic.)

Meagan: Settle down, now, stupid people... Aunty Megs has a big announcement, and she needs you to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

(The crowd boos.)

Meagan: Thank you! Now let's get down right to it! You saw what happened at Shotgun, two weeks ago! You saw Alexander Midas get his gold-plated ass kicked, not by one, not by two, not by three, but by FOUR ladies! Now, I'm sure you're wondering who the other two women were... well, never fear, for I have answers! So ladies and gents, get up off your fat asses, as I introduce one of those ladies right now! She is beauty, she is grace... she is a literal gift from the Heavens... give it up, for NICOLE HUNTER!!!

("Mz. Hyde" by Halestorm hits the speakers, and the Global-Tron comes to life, as the name 'Nicole Hunter' and words 'Gods Gift' flash repeatedly, one after the other, on the screen. Nicole walks out onto the stage, and the crowd greets her, as you would expect. Nicole has a smirk on her face, and shakes her head in amusement, anticipating the negative reaction.

Nicole heads on down to the ring, gets up onto the ring apron, and steps through the ropes, glancing around the area... the fans continuing to hurl insults her way. She steps forward and mockingly poses for her 'adoring masses', which draws even more heat from the crowd. Finally ignoring the people, she and Meagan start to converse, Meagan obviously pumping Nicoles ego up and Nicole feeding off it. Meagan hands Nicole the mic.)

Nicole: I was trying to think of what I wanted to say when I came out here. I guess I'll just say what an honor it is, what a privilege it is... for all of you. You get to sit there, and bask in the glory of a woman the men want to be with, and the women want to be! Well, there is one woman to thank for this honor, this privilege, to grace GCW... and her name is Meagan Collins!

(Nicole motions to Meagan, drawing more boos.)

Nicole: I am here, because of this remarkable woman! When she told me of her plans for GCW, I just knew I had to be part of that! What those plans are... well, Meagan will explain it to you! Just know this... I want success, I want gold, and I'll run through anyone who gets in my path!

(Nicole hands Meagan the mic back.)

Meagan: Thank you, Nicole. Now then, let me introduce you to the other woman who made a statement two weeks ago! You heard the phrase 'Last but not Least'? How true it is, because this woman isn't just any ordinary wrestler, oh no! To me, she is SO much more than that, because she's... family. Please, give a warm welcome to my Niece... she is the next evolution of professional wrestling... ERICA LAYFORD!!!

(The lights dim down, as the beginning tones of "Confident" by Demi Lovato play throughout the arena. As the music reaches a peak, pyro explodes from the entrance-way, heralding the arrival of 'The Next Evolution' Erica Layford. Erica walks out from the back, a confident look adorning her features. Erica stops at the top of the entranceway... looking around at the, in her opinion, unwashed ants booing her.

Spreading her arms out, Erica motions with her hands for the crowd to boo louder... that same booing only giving her more motivation, as she heads to the ring. A swagger in her step, Erica walks down the entrance, and wipes the bottom of her boots with the floor, before she steps onto the ring apron. Erica climbs through the ropes, and into the ring. Arms extended once more, Erica turns in a circle, for everyone to 'admire'... Meagan clapping for her Niece, full of pride. Meagan hands Erica the mic.)

Erica: Let's get one thing straight right now... I don't give a damn a damn about any of you morons in the crowd or in the back! All I need is my talent, my Aunt Meagan, and my friends in this ring! I have been born and bred for success, and you are looking at what pro wrestling will be in the present and future! You don't like it, kiss my perfect ass!

(The crowd, of course, boos.)

Erica: Oh, you don't like that? Well, boo fucking hoo, you won't like this, either! All of us here in this ring? With my Aunt Meagans guidance behind us, we are all going to be future champions! We are going to rule this promotion, and hell, maybe we'll do what everyone else does, and go rule other promotions, as well!

(Erica hands Meagan the mic back.)

Meagan: Years ago, a movement was formed. My bestie, Angelica Jones, and I were part of this movement. Not just Fame & Fortune, but something else... something bigger. I see these little groups, or alliances, forming... and I can't help but shake my head. It seems people don't remember history, because if they did, they would've figured out what exactly is going on here.

(Meagan motions to the four women in the ring.)

Meagan: This right here? This is a movement brought back to life! This is what GCW truly needs to fear! Mason Van Stantons little posse? Eh, its okay... but compared to this? It's nothing! This... this is the past, but evolved to the future! This is the name that those who know it, fear it! This, my dear dummies... is the one and only... SUFFRAGE!!!

(Meagan drops the mic, as her theme music plays. She leads her charges out of the ring, and they head to the back. We go to commercial.)

V/O: Hello again! And welcome to another episode of “Chris Davids talks nonsense! Only we have a little difference today in the format. As John isn’t too concerned about this match, he’s wandered off to do something else. Instead, I’m joined by someone that none of you listening will know, someone of very few words, and someone currently blocking the camera. Chirp, get your stripy bottom out of the way.

**There is the sound of shooing, and the screen finally starts to lighten, as the image focuses on a small black nose and a pair of curious eyes set in a furry face decorated with a white stripe. The skunk chirps at the camera, and then slithers backwards as Chris Davids picks it up.**

Davids: That’s better. Now, this is Chirp the skunk, he’s a pet of a friend, and he’s kindly obliged to assist me today, so that I’m not talking to myself. Well, I’m talking to you guys, but I need someone to play straight man while I do so. Now, normally, John and I would be doing this all vocally, but as Chirp hasn’t quite learnt the English language yet, all you lovely people get too look at my face, and at the little bit of fluff here.

**Chirp decides that he’s had enough of being held, and uses his claws to clamber up the front of Chris’s Christmas sweater, and balances on his shoulder, one paw clinging onto an ear. Chris winces, but keeps smiling.**

Davids: So, this is the End of the Year Bash. This is a time to celebrate everything that has come before, and to show out the old year with a bang, ready to usher in the squeaky clean new year, ripe with promise. Or, if you’re me, then you start to think about things backwards.

**Chirp squeaks again, and then starts to ascend Mount Chris again.**

Davids: See, there’s not actually that much about the past year that I want to celebrate. There’s no massive milestones that I’ve accomplished, there’s nothing special that I’ve done. But 2019...that’s a whole different story. So I’m choosing to take the End of Year Bash as the start of my new year. A chance to stand up, show what I’m made of, and be counted.

**Chirp pulls on a hank of hair.**

Davids: And Chirp thinks that I use too many metaphors or platitudes. Nevertheless, my point stands. Of course, I’m in the Civil War match, which is just an excuse for controlled chaos.

**He grins.**

Davids: And if there’s one thing an entertainer like myself enjoys, then it’s controlled chaos. Now, I’m not going to stand here and proclaim that I’m going to come out the winner. I’m not going to stand up and say that I’m going to throw out X number of people. I’m not even going to stand here and tell you that I have an ulterior motive, that so and so should watch their back. Go and watch someone else if you want to hear that sort of talk. From me, all you’ll get is skunk noises, and a promise that whatever happens, I’ll have fun.

**He reaches up to poke the skunk that’s now residing on top of his head, which chitters at him, and attempts to eat the finger.**

Davids: And if I’m having fun, then I hope you’re having fun. After all, that’s what this is all about, isn’t it? To have fun, and be entertaining. That’s all that I’ve ever wanted to do, and it’s all I want to do in this coming year. I’ve got my brother from another mother by my side to keep me on the straight and narrow, and I have all the Chrispy Critters out there watching with anticipation. What more does a guy need?

**And with that, we fade to black.**

Civil War Preview (Battle Royal)*
Participants: Adam Craig, Adora, Adrian Waters, Alan Monroe, Allison Loraine, Anastasia Ivanova, Cailey Carter, Chris Davids, Kurt Logan, Frederick Freeman, JaMarcus Avery, Joey Michaels, John Blair, Karina Lysenko, Kimberly Williams, Madam Santos, Mark O'Brian, Richard Dix, Savannah, Summer Collins-Newman

As the bell rung to start this 20 person battle royal, 18 participants were in the ring, while the other two, Richard Dix and Alan Monroe, hung out with fans eating nachos and drinking beer. Inside the ring, teams stuck together as the Soviet Gingers squared off against the Rainbow connection. Nightfall squared off against Adam Craig and Summer Collins-Newman. The first elimination of the night went to Madam Santos, though, as she attacked Joey Michaels from behind, tossing him to the floor.

Elimination: Joey Michaels

Allison Loraine immediately went after Santos, the two women trading lefts and rights. Santos flattens Allison with a superkick she calls Equalizer. Santos goes to deposit Allison to the floor, but Loraine holds on. Fred Freeman battled with vetern Curt Logan. Logan was getting the upperhand, having drilled Freeman with Logans Run. Curt threw Freeman over the top rope, but Freeman landed on the ring apron and was able to roll back into the ring. Unaware of Freeman's saving himself, Curt goes to shove both Allison and Santos out to the floor, but Freeman grabs him and executes Wholesome Evaluator. Across the ring, Adrian Waters is battling with Mark O'Brian. Mark whips Waters into the corner and rushes in for a splash...but Adrian moves out of the way. Adrian peels Mark out of the corner and throws him out to the floor.

Elimination: Mark O'Brian

The new team of Adora and Savannah, henceforth known as TRC had found themselves on the wrong side of a beat-down, courtesy of the Soviet Gingers for several minutes...but a miscommunication between the Gingers changed this. TRC double-dropkicked Anastasia, sending her over the top rope. They immediately spring back to their feet, double-dropkicking Karina in the same way.

Eliminations: Anastasia Ivanova and Karina Lysenco

Angry at being eliminated so early in the battle royal by a new team, Karina and Anastasia take their frustrations out on Dix and Monroe. The Soviet Gingers attack the two men, spraying nachos and beer everywhere. The former Tag-Team Champions usher Dix and Monroe to the ring, Karina smashing Dix's head off of the ring post before rolling him back in, while Anastasia shoved Monroe into the ring steps. Inside the ring, a dazed Dix was met by Kimberley Williams hit Morrigan's Wrath (a superkick) sending Richard over the top rope and back to the floor.

Elimination: Richard Dix

Alan Monroe didn't fair much better, being met by JaMarcus Avery, who stomped Monroe down before lifting him and hitting Court Marshalled. Avery then sent Monroe to the floor next to Dix.

Elimination: Alan Monroe

Summer Newman left Adam Craig to deal with Nightfall, choosing to go after Cailey Carter. Summer caught Carter from behind and almost eliminated her, but Cailey held on, using a back elbow to drive Newman back. Carter drove Newman to the mat with a corkscrew. Summer held on to Carter, the two throwing fists at each other. Davids and Blair were on the verge of shoving the monsterous Craig over the top rope, but Craig countered with a double clothesline, sending both men to their backs. However, waiting for Craig were the girls of TRC, who hit a double dropkick on him. Craig staggered backwards, tripped over Blair and into the ropes, which Davids had pulled down, allowing Craig to topple hard to the concrete floor.

Elimination: Adam Craig

JaMarcus goes to assist Allison with Madam Santos. Together, they almost get Santos over the top, but Santos chomps down hard on Loraine's hand, causing her to jump back. Santos head butts Avery, then chokeslams Allison. Santos pulls Allison back to her feet, then shoves her out to the floor.

Elimination: Allison Loraine

Santos starts after a still reeling JaMarcus, but she is picked off by Kim Williams and a forearm smash. Williams goes to throw Santos out, but Santos counters with a poke to Kimberley's eye. Santos then starts to choke Williams until Kim sinks to her knees. Cackling, Santos throws Williams over the top rope, but Williams holds on to the top rope. Santos bites Kim's hand, causing Williams to yelp and let go.

Elimination: Kimberly Williams

Adrian Waters and Curt Logan were working together to eliminate Freeman, but Santos comes from behind with Equalizer to the back of Logan's head, propelling him out of the ring.

Elimination: Kurt Logan

Santos then kicks out at Freeman, who ducks and counters with Wholesome Evaluater. Waters and Freeman nod at each other, and together, throw Santos to the floor.

Elimination: Madam Santos

Cailey Carter and Summer Newman continue to do battle, but JaMarcus joins in, attacking Newman. Avery gets Newman in a full nelson and carter rushes with a bicycle kick, but Summer drops out of the way, leaving carter to kick Avery in the face. Carter immediately goes to check on JaMarcus, which winds up being costly when Summerknees her hard in the head. Summer drags Carter to the ropes and the two start to struggle. Avery, who has now recovered, rushes the two women, hitting a big splash, knocking both to the floor.

Eliminations: Summer Collins-Newman, Cailey Carter

Ever since disposing of Adam Craig, the two newest tag-teams to GCW, The Rainbow Connection and Nightfall, have been battling each other. TRC start getting the better of Nightfall, separating the two men. TRC first hit a double-dropkick on Davids, sending him to the mat. They hit Blair with End of the Rainbow, then together, toss him to the floor.

Elimination: John Blair

The girls turn to Davids, who rushes at them with a double-clothesline. Savannah ducks the move, but Adora isn't so lucky. Both Davids and Adora sail over the top rope to the floor.

Eliminations: Adora, Chris Davids

Savannah stares at her partner in surprise. Adora points and shouts for Savannah to pay attention, and when Savannah does turn, she is hit by a spear courtesy of Frederick Freeman, and Savannah flips over the top rope to the floor next to her partner.

Elimination: Savannah

The three men left: Frederick Freeman, Adrian Waters, and JaMarcus Avery start to circle each other. Only one elimination left, with the other two going on to face Wrestling's Most Wanted for the GCW World Tag-Team Championship later on tonight. After a half-minute, Waters and Avery both lunge at Freeman, but Freeman anticipated this and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. JaMarcus rolls out after him, giving chase to Freeman, eventually chasing him back inside the ring, where he is met by an elbow smash to the face from Waters. Freeman staggers back into Avery's arms and Avery tosses Freeman over the top rope, but Freeman manages to hold on and pull himself back into the ring. He drives his head into Avery's mid-section then hitsa knee lift to Avery's face. Waters rushes Freeman, but Freeman hits Waters with a clothesline, which he transitions into a sleeper. After several seconds, Waters is able to drop down with a jawbreaker, leaving all three men laying on the canvas.

Avery is the first man to his feet, and he goes after Waters. He attempts to throw Adrian over the top rope, but Adrain reverses, sending Avery into the corner. Waters follows this with a running splash to Avery in the corner. Waters then throws Avery over the top, but JaMarcus grabs the top rope, pulling himself to the ring apron before his feet touch the ground. He hits two forearm smashes into Adrian's face, causing Waters to back up, allowing Avery entrance back into the ring. However, Freeman strikes, rushing at JaMarcus, crashing into him, nearly knocking Avery to the floor again, and sending himself over the top rope. Much like Avery, Freeman saves himself by grabbing the top rope. Both Freeman and Avery hold on, kicking at each other, while Waters stands back watching. After several seconds of this, Adrian seems to come to a decision and he chops Freeman's hands, causing Freeman to let go and hit the floor.

Elimination: Frederick Freeman

Winners: Adrian Waters and JaMarcus Avery

JaMarcus pulls himself back into the ring and the two men have their hands raised in victory. They look at each other, JaMarcus is seen saying "Thank you," and Adrian nods in answer. Avery then puts out a hand for a shake, and with no hesitation, Adrian accepts the outstretched hand, causing a pop from the audience. The two men leave the ring and the scene switches.

Earlier Today

The scene comes on outside of the arena. It's bright out. Fans are gathered outside hoping to get a glimpse of their favourite GCW superstars. It is here that our camera comes upon Isabella Harker, the challenger for the GCW Global Championship, as she signs autographs for fans for what could very possibly be her final time as a member of the GCW roster. It was under her own edict that if she was unsuccessful in becoming Champion, she would leave GCW. And yet here she is, before the biggest match of her career, signing autographs.

The camera gets close to her, and Harker turns to face it.

Harker: "This is it. And if this is going to be my last night on the roster, I'm not going to take anything for granted. I want to make sure these people know that I appreciate them just as they have supported me this whole way."

She turns, signing a few more autographs as she continues to talk.

Harker: "I've been with GCW for a few years now. My road on the roster hasn’t been easy. I've had hardships. I've had setbacks. I've had to watch other people enjoy moments I know should have been mine, And everything has led me to tonight. I know Aubrey Powers. I know that, when the bell rings, she can brawl with the best of them. I also know that my back is against the wall. If I lose tonight, I lose my career here in GCW."

Harker shrugs her shoulders, signing a couple more autographs.

Harker: "If tonight is my last night in GCW, then I'm not going down with any wonder. I'm going out there tonight and giving everything I have. I'm leaving nothing left on the table. Tonight it's Backstage, we are treated to a close-up of the beautiful blonde, Amber Sloane, as she puts her hair up in a pony tail prior to her upcoming match. The camera pans back, and we see that she is not alone in the room. Her fiance, Kellen Jeffries is also in the room, currently pacing.

Amber: "Ummm, sweety? You're totally making me nervous. Shouldn't you, like, be trying to calm me down?"

Kellen stops his pacing and sighs. He walks over to Amber, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Kellen: "Maybe you should be nervous. Andrew is a malicious person who intends on hurting you out there. He's not going to be happy with pinning you, he's going to want blood."

Amber: "Seriously, Kellen? I mean, duh. This is the jackass who broke Whittyy's ankle. I know what a douchebag he is. Besides, I, like, never said I'm not nervous, you know. I am. But I need to do this."

Kellen: "I know you do, and I'm right behind you all the way."

Amber stands, places a hand on Kellen's cheek, then gives him a soft kiss.

Amber: "I know you totally worry about me and stuff. I love you for it."

Kellen arches an eyebrow.

Kellen: "...but?"

Amber: "Huh? No but. Just thank you. I know this is killing you, but you haven't done anything to try to stop me."

Kellen: "Would it have done any good."

Amber shakes her head.

Amber: "Hell no. As if."

Sloane smiles and Kellen chuckles.

Kellen: "I meant what I said. I won't get involved unless he goes too far. For what it's worth, I have all the faith in you."

It's now Amber's turn to arch an eyebrow.

Amber: "Really? I mean, everybody thinks Raynes is going to, like, kill me or something. I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning or something."

Kellen: "And what do you think?"

Amber: "I think I love my sister so much. She is my best bestie and it kills me to see her in so much pain and so sad. I owe Raynes and I totes plan on paying him back. Does that answer your question, mister?"

Kellen hugs Amber in response, smirking.

Kellen: "It certainly does. I look forward to it, too."Global Champion or bust."

Harker returns to signing autographs as the scene fades elsewhere…

Loser Leaves Livewire
Jeffrey Alexander vs. Randall Williams

[The two tie up in the center of the ring and chain wrestling kicks things off. Obviously Randall gains the upper hand in this series. But when Randall goes for a suplex Jeff floats over and strikes one of his own. Jeff with a spinning heel kick, a flying forearm, a handspring back elbow, and then a belly to belly suplex. Randall rolls to the outside to break up the momentum but Jeff with a suicide dive to the outside taking Randall out. Jeff rolls him back into the ring. Springboard shooting star onto Randall for a cover and a near fall. Jeff with a dragon suplex for a cover and a near fall. Jeff goes Turn Out The Lights but Randall moves out of the way. Randall with a belly to belly suplex, a t-bone suplex, and a Northern Lights release suplex. Randall with a camel clutch. Randall breaks after nearly a minute. Randall with a figure four neck lock. Jeff reaches the ropes after thirty seconds. Randall looks to end it with The Book of Revelations when Kurt Logan makes his way down to the ring...only Kurt is immediately leveled by a massive lariat from Marcus Briggs! Randall sees this and immediately heads outside and joins Briggs in the assault. They throw him into the steel steps. They roll him into the ring where the referee is puzzled...but Jeff has a smirk on his face too. Briggs with a power slam. Jeff with Turn Out The Lights to Kurt. They celebrate over Kurt’s fallen form before making an exit.]
WINNER: No Contest

The scene cuts backstage where we see Andrew Raynes pacing back and forth slowly, he's been preparing for this cage match now for weeks and finally gets his chance to end Amber once and for all. It's a nice break for Andrew to prepare himself for 2019, International Incident and the Global Championship as well. The crowd jeers seeing once they get a visual of Andrew but he pays no mind. After he paced for a few more moments he stops and slowly turns towards the camera.

Raynes: It's funny how people think they can just claim their pound of flesh on people like us because of how we have quickly risen through the ranks here in GCW ever since the brotherhood arrived here. That people have been all butthurt because we have done exactly what we've said we would do since we have arrived. People like Dominic, Eric and now Amber think they have entitlement to end us because we don't have a problem getting our hands dirty, taking out whoever stands in our way and not looking back because we don't care who we step over around here because we are simply better and we back it up inside the ring. It's why we stand here ending 2018 as rightful Global Tag Team Champions and have only gotten started.

Andrew scoffs for a second, patting his title belt draped over his shoulder.

Raynes: This cage match tonight, symbolizes the start of something devastating around here for everyone else. Where people like Isabella Harker can only amount to a title shot through manipulation and deals with Francis, by the time I finish off Amber inside that cage, I will rightfully show everyone what the future Global Heavyweight Champion will embody because when it comes to taking that pound of flesh, I leave nothing behind. It's why taking out Whitney was so easy before we claimed the tag team titles, because Whitney and Amber were people who didn't deserve what they were given. We proved this time and time again by decimating them every single time. Now Amber beloved that she has what it takes to step into a cage with me and get revenge for what we did? That's not going to happen. The reason I asked for the cage to be lowered on this match was because I wanted nothing standing in the way of finishing this once and for all. To avoid any interruptions from any clowns who want to try getting a piece for themselves. See, assholes like international incident can't help but cry for attention by getting involved in our business. Where the fact that they couldn't let us finish what we started with Amber and Tim, let their selfishness take over because they think they can use any opportunity to try gaining an advantage on us. While Dominic needed a lucky shot against Dustin to win their LMS match, I completely outworked and outclassed his brethren Eric to show how much they are not on our level.

Andrew takes a breath

Raynes: This business between Amber and I is solely between us and having the cage involved ensures that nothing stands in my way of finishing this once and for all. Where I can be rid of the final Sloane sister and even having her stupid little boy toy sitting front row puffing out his chest and threatening to do something I'd things get out of hand only strengthens why I wanted this match inside a steel cage. Clowns like Kellen have no business being involved in shit that doesn't concern him or anyone else for that matter. I intend to make an example out of Amber and there will be nothing anyone can do about it. It even makes sure that Dustin can't get involved because I don't need my brother to get the job done, I don't need to have Dustin ringside in order to prove I am the better man around here. Dustin knows to get involved if the situation presents itself but I've proven time and time again that I can get the job done no matter what.

Raynes stops for a second and smirks, preparing to finish this for good.

Raynes: What I will do inside that cage tonight is show everyone the truth, that people like Amber Sloane have no business here in this ring, no business calling herself a wrestler or no business being inside that cage with me. With each strike against the cage, with each thud on the canvas, I will prove time and time again that Andrew Raynes is a man who walks the walk he talks each and every time. I expect that piece of shit, Kellen to cringe each time I bash her skull into the cage, each time I cut a piece of flesh from her body and expose her as the clown she is. This cage match is going to be about the hate flowing through GCW as I prove that I am the one to fear going into 2019 as the future Global champion because I am the Night King of the North, Hatred is coming and it's time for you all to embrace it.

It's coming!

Andrew smirks, Pats his championship belt and walks off as the scene fades.

(We find ourselves in the dark bowels of the arena. Jessica Lasiewicz is alone with the enigmatic Coach.)

Coach: Milady, I know you are meditating at this moment, but I must have some of your time.

Jessica: Yes?

Coach: The morale, of our followers has been in steep decline since last week. All of them made it to the battle royal and yet none of them won. Tonight again, we had a chance to bring home a victory but Adam Craig failed.

(Jessica nods her head.)

Jessica: That’s right, Craig failed. And I understand how the morale could be rather low right now. But mark my words, Coach, I shall not fail tonight.

(Jessica grins confidently.)

Jessica: Tonight, the revolution truly begins…

(Jessica walks off, leaving Coach behind.)

Coach: You are right, Milady. It truly does begin tonight.

(After that, Coach follows her.)

The scene opens in the parking lot of the Wachovia Center. Brittany Lohan can be seen sitting on the roof a white sedan looking at the Wachovia Center. She has a hood covering her head. Despite the hood, there is no doubt who has her eyes transfixed on the arena she is going to compete in.

BLo: “This has been an... interesting year has it?”

“I never expected to come back. Helena put me on the shelf. I had every intention of teaching kids at Ante Up Academy. Training people wasn’t enough. I had to come back. For some reason, I felt I needed to be the one to toughen up the sport. That led me to Queen Mamba. No matter how much I beat up that bitch, she got back up. Drove her head into concrete. Got back up. The beatings continued. Some would say I snapped. Some would make the argument I lack a soul by going as far as I have over the past couple months. To them, I say no. No matter what happens inside that arena, I want to thank Queen Mamba for one thing...

Reminding me why I became a wrestler in the first place.

Brittany Lohan pauses.

BLo: Correction. She didn’t remind me of the why. The actual why is I needed a job. I was two years removed from prison, my first trainer felt I needed two goddamn years of training to get ready. Mamba wasn’t responsible for reminding me of that factoid. No. What Mamba made me realize is I am in this sport to chase the good fight. Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy hurting people. The suffering of others does warm the blood pumping through my black heart. At my core, I love a good fight. In my very hollow, nearly empty soul, the thrill of conflict. The heat of battle. Professional wrestling gives me that. No boyfriend ever has. No girlfriend's vagina ever gave me the pleasure professional wrestling continues to. But to tell you the truth, I am looking for an end. That’s why I asked for this Welcome To The Hollow Tour. I need another battle. Another fight to keep me entertained. Deep down I knew Mamaba would give me that. I saw potential in her no one else on this roster saw. She can babble on, and on, and on about ending me. She can bring up all the trails I went through in SCW. Highlight my personal history. Pretend that I am going to go away because she wishes it. No. She can’t end me. She won’t be the one.

Brittany points to the arena.

BLo: Today she has her chance to put the final nail in my coffin. To live up to every threat she ever made. I don’t, I never wanted to end her career. No fun in that. But I will end this rivalry reminding that girl who the hell I am. No matter how many times she knocks me down I am rising back up. I’m too stubborn to stay down. It will take more than what she brings to the table to keep me down. The War Machine Cometh. Get ready, Mamba... For the final time this year... it’s clobberin... time.”

The camera pans in on Brittany Lohan smiling as the scene fades to black.

Steel Cage Grudge Match
Andrew Raynes vs. Amber Sloane

As advertised, Amber's fiance, Kellen Jeffries escorted her to the ring. Raynes was joined by his tag-team partner, Dustin Adams. As the cage doors were locked and the bell rung, Raynes got a sick grin on his face and he started to stalk Amber around the ring. Amber was able to repeatedly stay out of his reach, which started to frustrate him. Raynes started to shout and cuss at Sloane and she chose her moment, answering him with a roundhouse kick to the face, staggering him into the ropes. She threw him off of the opposite ropes and dropkicked him to the mat. Amber hit several more high risk moves before Irish whipping him into the corner and rushing in for Kneed for Speed, but Raynes got out of the way, leaving Amber to hit the turnbuckles hard.

Raynes peeled Amber out of the corner and smashed her head hard off of the cage. He then started to mythotically wear Amber down with slams and other power moves. After hitting her with three straight powerbombs, Andrew looked out at Jeffries, taunting him. Kellen started turning red with anger, and even started up the steel steps, but Adams started towards him, and Kellen backed off. The two men outside the ring engaged in a staredown as Raynes laughed, watching them. That is when Sloane came up behind him with a roll-up, pinning his shoulders to the mat! 1...2...NO! Raynes kicked out!

Raynes got quickly to his feet and grabbed Amber by the hair. Taking exception to the hair pulling, Amber raked Andrew's face then slapped him across the face. Amber superkicked Raynes before going up to the top rope and coming off with The Rodeo Drive(r)! Instead of going for the pin, an angry Amber straddled Raynes and started repeatedly punching him in the face and head. Andrew finally manged to throw Amber off of him and crawled to the corner, using the ropes to help him to his feet. Sloane wasn't done though,grabbing Andrew by the head and smacking his face into the cage. She raked his face off of the cage, drawing blood. From the floor Kellen was yelling to Amber to go for the pin, but Amber was a woman possessed, continuing to rake his face on the cage. Finally, Andrew got an elbow into Sloane's nose, causing her to clutch her face and back off.

Raynes took a few moments to catch his breath and wipe blood out of his eyes. As Amber was also starting to compose herself, Raynes rushed her, spearing her hard to the canvas. Raynes grabbed Amber by the throat, then dropped her again with a chokeslam. Raynes jumped on Amber's stomach, completely driving the wind out of her. Andrew then lifted her to her feet one more time and started to rake her face off of the cage. Kellen started to shout at him, but Andrew wasn't happyh until Amber was also busted open. Satisfied, Raynes hit Code of the Sith. He made a cover, but then got up, choosing to inflict more pain on Amber in the form of Xklamation Point. He made another cover and this time, Amber stayed down. 1...2...3.

Winner: Andrew Raynes

Once the cage doors were opened, Jeffries was in the ring. Raynes started to taunt Kellen, who was getting ready to throw a punch. Adams had also entered the ring at this point, watching Kellen closely. After several tense seconds, Kellen said something the microphones didn't quite catch and he then tended to Amber, who was now sitting up. Andrew sneered at the two and the Brotherhood took their leave. Kellen put out a hand for Amber, which she accepted and Kellen pulled her to her feet. This was met by thunderous applaus from the crowd, startling Amber, who looked around the arena wide-eyed. Kellen then put an arm around his finace and escorted her out of the ring.

“Humble me?”

(Those are the words of Julia Braddock as she stands just outside of her dressing room. She sports a million dollar grin that exudes confidence.)

Julia: Derek Powers, you said you were going to humble me. Little man, I do not NEED to be humble, because I am one of the greatest wrestlers alive today. For all intents and purposes, I belong in the world title discussion.

(She points at the camera.)

Julia: But I’ll settle for that Heritage Title around your waist, because I deserve gold of some form or fashion to decorate this gorgeous body. Gold to go along with this living work of art…

(She nods her head.)

Julia: I’m done holding back, Derek. I held back at Survival of the Fittest and I failed. Tonight I hold nothing back. Tonight I succeed in my quest to become the GCW Heritage Champion. And you want to know why?

(She chuckles.)

Julia: The fix is in.

(The scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage to the arena entrance. The door opens and Aubrianna Powers steps into the doors, still dressed in her street clothes and carrying her GCW Global Championship belt with her. A look of determination is across her face but she is immediately met by Samuel Price.)

Price: Aubrianna! May I have a quick word?

(She sighs with frustration and stops long enough to appease Price.)

Aubrianna: What is it?!

Price: Tonight you defend the GCW Global Championship against a very game and very determined Isabella Harker. Are you at all concerned about the challenge she presents to you here tonight?

Aubrianna: Concerned? Price, I am Monarchy’s MVP, hand picked by Trinity Street herself as the future of this business. Now you DO agree that Trinity knows talent when she sees it, right?

Prce: Uh, yeah...but…

Aubrianna: No, no buts! I am sick and tired of being doubted by nearly everyone except my friends in Monarchy. I won four titles in less than a year but was that good enough? I defended one title over in Europe and the next day WON a title in an elimination chamber! Was that good enough?

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: No, people still doubt. Tonight I put the doubters and critics to rest. I am The MVP of professional wrestling and the world will find out why here tonight as they watch me kick Harker’s ass!

(She storms off.)

Empty Arena Match
Brittany Lohan vs. Queen Mamba

[The match begins with Mamba striking Lohan with kicks and chops, staggering her back against the ropes. A spin kick sends Lohan over the top rope and to the floor. Mamba with a suicide dive plancha over the top to Lohan. Mamba goes for an Irish whip but Lohan reverses, sending Mamba into the steel ring post. Lohan with a gorilla press into a spine buster onto the steel entrance ramp. Lohan produces a steel chair and blasts Mamba in the head with it. A cover and a near fall. Lohan sets her up for a pile driver on the steel ramp but Mamba counters into a back drop. Mamba gets the chair and blast Lohan in the head three times in a row. Mamba with a frankensteiner to Lohan onto the stage. Mamba charges Lohan only for Lohan to catch her in mid air and gorilla press her off the stage onto electrical equipment. Lohan makes her way down to Mamba and covers but Mamba manages to kick out. Lohan chokes her with a cable. Lohan drags her to the back stage area where she sends her through a glass window. The cover and another near fall. Lohan goes for Final Solution but Mamba counters into Toxin Chamber! Lohan fights in the hold but eventually passes out!]
WINNER: Queen Mamba

Backstage….

Jhanvi stands next to Princess Nava Farrin who looks annoyed and disturbed at the same time. She is in her gold wrestling gear, her long hair in a half ponytail, the maidens softening her hands with the white nail polish up with Coconut Body butter. She has a match, Champion versus Champion against James R. Knight, a man who defeated two women to become the Champion. He has been a staple in the Livewire Brand while the Princess has been one in the Shotgun Brand as X-Division Champion beating Darian Andrews and taking him out of action catching the ire of Brooklyn Smith. The camera man was brought into the room, he is held by Jhanvi as he focuses on Nava who stands up, her royal guard stand behind her…

Princess Nava: “I really do not have much to say other than actions speak louder than words. Peons, did you not see what I did to Darian Andrews, your common hero? That was your fault. All I ask which nothing is more than a mere asking of you to pledge allegiance to me, I will help you out of poverty and your perverse lives, instead you defy me, even insult your Princess like Darian Andrews and now I have Brooklyn Smith crying foul and the fall of her man. Maybe, you should have kept him on a leash and like a good wench, told him to bend a knee to me and NONE of this would have happened but you couldn’t, instead you allow him to make decisions and this is why GCW needs me and not some common tramp to lead this promotion. Which is why Brooklyn, I want you to watch what I do to the GCW North American Champion and what many would consider him a Rockstar?”

She smirks, then laughs as Jhanvi smiles….

Princess Nava: “No, you see James, rock stars in America have their time, they have their one hit wonder, maybe an album, groupies following them and in the end they all end up the same, dead from a drug overdose, suicide or broke, fat and ugly trying to still play their ridiculous music to a bunch of old fans who have lost their hair. You sir, are NOTHING but the embodiment of what true American’s are. This is why Darian Andrews had to fall and this is why when I beat the great North American Champion to finish the year? 2019 will be the year of the Princess.”

She slowly grabs her Championship handed to her by one of her maidens, looks right into the camera and smirks…..

Princess Nava: “GCW is MY kingdom now. There have been false queens, kings, prophets all taken place here. I am a woman that is TRUE royalty, my blood has gold that runs through it. This Championship is only the beginning Mr. Knight. So grab your guitar, your mic, drum set, I don’t care, play your Ballad because when this is over, the only song they will be singing….. is Ashes to Ashes.”

Princess Nava scowls before rolling her eyes and looking over at Jhanvi signaling them that it is time to leave….

Princess Nava: “Chalo chale!”

She is led out as Jhanvi pushes the cameraman out of the way and leads her Princess out….

(Our feed opens in a large, exquisite living room. A warm fireplace has flame that keep the area warm, cream colored carpeting and a nice plush leather sofa adds to the decor. Eventually Glory Braddock steps into the scene. The British Bombshell is wearing a vibrant jewel toned sheath dress with a round neck, long sheer sleeves, sheer front yoke, fitted silhouette, allover lace, and a hemline that stops just above the knee. The dress brings a bold elegance to the already lovely Glory Braddock. Her feet are encased in black strappy high heeled sandals.)

Glory: I do try not to brag. History shows that life tends to make braggarts eat their words. But just for the sake of amusing Minerva, allow me to go ahead and just own up to at least one of her points….yes, I am The Best in the World.

(She nods her head.)

Glory: My first night as a pro I shocked the world and won a single elimination tournament to win my first taste of championship gold. It was quickly taken from me and quickly I was introduced to the ugly side of the business, to tyrants who try to bully their way around, and that was a very good lesson indeed because as time went on I would confront all sorts of tyrants.

I confronted one of the many incarnations of Suffrage, as led by Angela Jameson, after they screwed me out of the world championship and tried to run GCW by force. I confronted Dante The Dark Assassin in MCW and beat him when everyone said he was unbeatable and unstoppable. I confronted the politics of an entire company known as MWA. In GDW I confronted Andreas Lasiewicz and I pinned him for the first time in six years and then a few weeks later I did that one better and made him tap out for the first time in his career. I’ve confronted monsters, demons, and tyrants all my career and I always came out victorious. That’s why the world over started referring to me as The Best in the World. I didn’t ask for the moniker, I was given it by the people.

Then Aphrodite Noel came along.

(She sighs.)

Glory: Mother will readily admit to being a little naughty in the past. She was quite the tyrannical tin pot dictator back in the day. Not much different from any of the others I took down in the past. And yet she was the only one I failed to take down. She was the only one who got to me. It wasn’t for lack of ability on my part or her being too strong and too powerful. I could have beaten her if I wanted to. I could have taken her down just like all the others. So why didn’t I?

(Braddock shakes her head.)

Glory: I didn’t want to. What she offered me was a chance to become the person I had always wanted to be but never could because I was busy being a hero for the people, a warrior for my father, and so on and so forth. I felt that after winning thirteen world championships, fighting for the heart and soul of three wrestling companies, and bringing one wrestling company back from the dead, I felt that I was owed. So I decided to stop being that hero, that warrior. In a way, you could say that Glory Braddock retired.

It’s inevitable that a confrontation is coming, Minerva. Just a matter of when and where. My good friend Brittany Lohan suspected that this Glory Braddock is softer than the old one. Even you suspect as much, because you demanded to know which Glory Braddock you were going to get...the one who takes on the world and actually fucking wins....or this one…

(Braddock again sighs and shakes her head.)

Glory: I wanted to let others fight these kinds of battles. But sometimes the monsters come looking for you. So if you want me, Minerva. If you want the old me, THE BEST IN THE WORLD...then you got her! I don’t care when, I don’t care where, but I’m going to give you exactly what you want so just remember, YOU ASKED FOR THIS! You wanted this! This is the same person who has taken down entire companies, leaving them and their corrupt little tyrants burning in her wake! This is the warrior YOU wanted, Minerva, and that’s who you’re going to get!

(The scene shifts.)

Champion vs. Champion Showcase (Non-Title)
Princess Nava Farrin vs. James R. Knight

[The Princess started the match acting as though this was the last thing she wanted to do to close out the New Year. She rolled to the outside several times to avoid engaging with James R Knight. Each time, James was patient, allowing Nava to play her games. Finally he had enough, he chased Nava to the outside. Jhanvi stepped between James and Nava, which allowed Nava to slide back in the ring, upon reentry, Nava stomped on the back of James head, gaining the advantage. She made sure to hit and avoid knowing she was in the ring with the much more powerful, taller person. He was only a few inches taller than her, this allowed The Princess to execute a Hurricanrana. She used a Mexican Surfboard and Abdominal stretch at times to wear him down. Just as the fans expected James R Knight to turn the match again, Jhanvi would get on the apron, distraction the ref, which continued to get the ire of James, to which Nava found a way to swing momentum back her way. One interference to many swung the tide. Jhanvi stood on the apron, this time, James was ready, he dropped kicked her off the apron to the floor. Nava became irate. Her losing her temper was what James needed to follow up some of his signatures in succession. Snapmare Driver. Double underhook suplex. Superkick flush to the face.

Towards the end of the match, Nava went for Ashoka Chokra. James avaded, he brought her down to the mat, applying the The Golden Gate Wrecker (Crippler Crossface). Before he can fully lock it in, Madame Santos is seen leaping the barricade. She slides like a snake into the ring. James lets go not knowing what her intentions are. Nava uses the distraction to schoolboy James up, the ref counts to three.]

Winner: Princess Nava Farrin.

Not long after the bell rings, James gets up stunned. He was brought to his knees by a low blow by Santos. Farrin eventually does connect with the head butt straight to the jaw (Ashoka Chokra).

Santos and Farrin have a face to face. The Princess doesn’t quite know what to make of Santos interference. Jhanvi slides in the ring. She goes to strike Santos, she is stopped by the Princess who grabs her arm. She signals for Jhanvi to leave with her. Princess Nava doesn’t keep her eyes off Santos. Santos looks down at James R Knight laughing as the scene fades.

The scene opens with Jeffrey Alexander, Marcus Briggs and Randall Williams in a locker room sipping on champagne. Their collective celebration is soon broken up by an incoming Janice King.

King: Guys, can I get a word?

Jeff hands his champagne to Marcus. He places his arm around Janice shoulder who looks at him quizzically.

Jeff: I’m more of a lover, not a talker. Actually, I’m equally both. Lets skip the questions, Janice. That’s foreplay. We all know why you’re really here.

King: I came to ask--

Jeff: Can you get a piece of this Starxxx-Lovin? Not tonight. Already gotta playdate. You may know her. Amy Chastaine. I can fit you in tomorrow. How about New Years Eve? Bring in the New Year, Black Hollywood style. You can even be The Black Hollywood token white chick.

King rolls her eyes. She removes Jeff’s arm from her shoulder.

King: N--

Jeff: Got an even better deal. Bring Chantelle with ya. You’re besties? A lil two for special ain’t hurt no one.

Randall decides to pull Jeff away from Janice.

Randall: Gotta love, Jeff right? Let me guess, you’re wondering what the hell happened?

Janice nods her head.

Randall: As much as I would love to say this was the plan all along, it wasn’t. After For Glory and Gold, Marcus got through to me. He made me realize that I had taken things way too far. With my comments about Amy. To trying to end Jeff’s professional livelihood here in GCW. Me and Jeff chatted. All forgiven. We fight. This is what we do. Why the charade? That part was Jeff’s idea. Mr. Black Hollywood needed to put on a show. That is what we did, use real life tension, screw with the audience, make everyone believe we really intended to go through with this Loser Leaves Livewire scenario. When the moment was right, my real reason for coming back would be made clear.

Randall stares into the camera.

Randall: Kurt. You were right not to trust me. The main reason I am back is to take my life back. Glory. I’m gonna make this clear. 2018 is the last year you will spend with Kurt Logan. By the end of 2019, you will be spending it with me. I am done holding back. I am done letting rules constrict my happiness. I am done watching everyone get what they want while honorable men like me get nothing in return. If it takes sacrificing my morals to get you back, I won’t stop until Kurt is out the picture. You belong with me, Glory. One way or another, you will accept, that!

Jeff steps back into the scene. Marcus Briggs positions himself between Jeff and Randall.

Jeff: Imagine that, the perfect Holly... scratch that. BLACK HOLLYWOOD STORY. Randizzle does deserve happiness. He’ll get it. With me and Marky Marky here, not only will Randizzle get what he deserves, so will the collective. Black Hollywood is here. Black Starr Power is in the hizzouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!

Kurt, G C Dubbya, time to turn out your lights. Black, Hollywood, OUT!

Randall leaves, Marcus leaves. Before Jeff leaves he hands Janice a card. He winks, then exits the scene as it all fades to black.

(We cut backstage where we find Mason Van Stanton standing with his wife and client, tonight’s challenger for the GCW World Championship, Destiny Van Stanton.)

Mason: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is going to be among the most historic nights in the history of Global Championship Wrestling, because you will bear witness not only to the greatness but sheer genius of everything that is Mason Van Stanton.

(He laughs devilishly.)

Mason: Everyone thinks I’m just a babbling fool who believes in his own hype. But who was the fool when I single handedly took apart The Britain’s Best faction piece by piece? And who was the fool when I did exactly what I said I would do by getting one of Britain’s Best’s cornerstones, Julia Braddock, to sign on the dotted line? Who was the fool when I led Kendra Classic and Hannah Myers, Wrestling’s Most Wanted, to the GCW World Tag Team Championship? Tonight, however, tonight will be my crowning achievement. Wrestling’s Most Wanted will successfully defend their tag team titles. Julia Braddock will win the GCW Heritage Championship.

(He turns and runs his hand through Destiny’s long black hair.)

Mason: And my lovely wife will finally achieve her destiny...pardon the pun...by becoming GCW World Champion.

Destiny: Chantelle Chambers has done anything and everything to keep that championship away from me. But tonight there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Tonight is indeed about destiny, MY DESTINY to become the new GCW World Champion!

(She points at the camera.)

Destiny: You, Chantelle, are at the mercy of destiny. But I make my own destiny! And if you had any idea how true that statement was then you would be shaking in your boots rather than posting pictures of yourself on social media. Tonight is the night you go down in defeat and I reign supreme at the top of the GCW mountain where I belong.

Mason: I’ve said for a very long time now that before the year is out me and my girls will be running this damn company and that all of my girls will have championship gold around their waist. Tonight that prophecy becomes a reality. This isn’t overconfidence, my friends. This is just a fact, because the fix is in.

(The scene shifts.)

Non-Title**
Brittany Kayl vs. Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Krissy Sweetheart

[The match starts out with Jessica and Krissy double teaming Kayl. A roundhouse kick from Krissy and a swinging neck breaker from Jessica. A famouser from Krissy and a neck snapper from Jessica. Jessica and Krissy with a spike pile driver to Kayl. Jessica goes for the cover but Krissy immediately pulls her off. Jessica with a boot to the gut and a ddt. Jessica with a belly to back suplex and then a dragon suplex. Jessica locks in cattle mutiliation. Krissy reaches the ropes. Jessica locks in The Four Card Trick. Kayl breaks it up! Jessica attempts Purification ona weakened Kayl but Kayl fights out of it and drills her with a knee to face buster. Kayl with a snap suplex and a running knee smash to Jessica. Kayl with Reality Bites to Jessica. Kayl turns around into Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky from Krissy! Krissy with Happy Ending! Krissy goes for Lovely but Jessica shoves her off the top and she lands on the steel guard rail. Jessica sets Kayl up for The Hot Shot but Kayl back body drops out of it. Kayl with another Reality Bites and then The Spin-Off for a cover and a near fall. Kayl locks in Shark Week! Just when it looks as if Jessica may tap Krissy comes off the top with Lovely onto both of them! The cover on Jessica...1...2...3!]
WINNER and #1 Contender for the International Title: Krissy Sweetheart

[Krissy celebrates her victory but Jessica looks purely shocked as she realizes now that she cannot have a title shot for a very long time, at least as long as Brittany Kayl is champion. The celebration continues until Coach emerges from the back being flanked by Adam Craig, Saul Ramsey, and Aurora Ramsey. Kayl already exited awhile ago and Krissy decides it might by best to make her exit as well which she does just as the group enters the ring.]

Coach: That was quite a loss. A tough one, considering you are now out of the title picture for the foreseeable future. Adam and Saul here, they long to get back into the tag title picture and my dear sweet Aurora, I promised I would lead her to greatness.

(Coach places a hand on Jessica.)

Coach: I still believe in our movement. I still believe in this revolution. This revolution needs a spark, it needs fire and the will to win. This revolution needs true, powerful leadership…

(Coach steps away from Jessica and shakes her head.)

Coach: ...and that leader is damn sure not you.

(Before Jessica can react, Adam Craig drills her with a bit boot, nearly turning her inside out. He pulls her up and holds her for Saul to drill her with The Sabre! Saul pulls Jessica back up and drills her with the Blood Curse! Aurora comes off the top with Aurora Borealis!)

Coach: Adam, send her outside!

Adam: Yes, Milady.

(Adam Craig pulls Jessica up and throws her outside. Adam, Saul, Aurora, and Coach go out after her. Adam pulls Jessica up and drills her with a jackknife power bomb through the Spanish Announce table!)

Coach: Adam, Saul, you know what to do!

Saul: Yes, Milady.

(Saul and Adam go digging underneath the ring while Coach gets up in Jessica’s face.)

Coach: This revolution was always my idea, Jessica! Mine from the start! I just used you because I thought you, coming from two famous families, would inspire my army and would be a natural leader! But I was wrong...watching you bungle the smallest of plans I came to realize how much better I would do leading this revolution and then I had the realization...YOU are not meant to be the leader, you are not the goddess that my army needs…

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Coach: ...I AM! But don’t worry, there will be a replacement for you. There will be someone to stand by my side. And he knows the ways of purity far better than you. Please welcome the NEW member of my glorious movement...my revolution...please welcome, FREDERICK FREEMAN!

("For The Better" by the CFO$ plays over the speakers, heralding the arrival of one Frederick Freeman. The crowd greets him with boos, as he makes his way out onto the stage. Frederick looks appalled at the blatant disrespect shown to him, letting the fans know of his indignation at some of the taunts, as he heads towards the ring. He rounds a corner and joins the others at the prone body of Jessica Lasiewicz. Freeman picks Jessica up and drops her with Wholesome Evaluator!)

Frederick: Time to take out the garbage.

(Adam Craig and Saul Ramsey approach holding a straightjacket.)

Coach: ....you belong in a mental institution! Your father is a maniac, your mother is a maniac, and clearly you suffer as well. But don’t worry, I know some powerful people in leadership positions at a nearby insane asylum. They will keep you there, happy and healthy, for as long as you need in order to get healthy.

Frederick: You heard her! Lock her up and throw away the key!

(Jessica is unconscious and it doesn’t take much effort from Adam and Saul to put her in the straight jacket. Then Adam hoists her over his shoulder and the group walk off with Jessica in tow.)

(We cut backstage where we spot GCW Hall of Fame journalist...just ask her...Janice King. Standing with her is a very special guest, Dr. Henry Van Stanton.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am THE only journalist to be inducted in the GCW Hall of Fame, I am the SENIOR journalist in GCW, I am Janice King and so it should come as to no surprise that I get a big scoop like this! My guest at this time is none other than the owner of Global Championship Wrestling, Dr. Henry Van Stanton. Thanks for joining me, Doctor.

Henry: My pleasure, Janice. Such a lovely evening, isn’t it?

Janice: It is and we’ve had quite a lot of action and surprises already. Any comments on the action thus far?

Henry: Brittany Lohan and Queen Mamba certainly put on quite the performance, am I right? Princess and Knight showed why they are champions in GCW. Shocked with what happened to Kurt Logan, though. Same with Jessica Lasiewicz. But these things happen in wrestling, you know?

Janice: Do you plan to do anything about it?

(He shakes his head.)

Henry: No and I’ll tell you why. For starters, Kurt can take care of himself and Jessica bought the ticket, she had that coming considering what she’s been doing since For Glory & Gold. Secondly, I do try to stay out of matters. Now there are times that I am forced to step in and take charge. Sometimes I have to influence things to ensure that justice is done. But for the most part I try to stay out of it and let Donovan and Francis handle their own business on their own shows.

Janice: That does lead me to my next question and the obvious one. Are you at all concerned with your brother, Mason Van Stanton? He promises to make some waves tonight and he seems to have momentum on his side.

(The Doctor chuckles.)

Henry: Janice, you worry needlessly. Remember this is the same Mason Van Stanton who tried to form a dominant faction once before...remember Genesis?

Janice: Vaguely.

Henry: Yes, you remember it vaguely, no one else does because Mason fell flat on his face and Genesis became irrelevant. The same thing happened to him when he tried to throw his lot in with Aphrodite Noel and Camelot. When Camelot fell, he became irrelevant. This too shall pass and my brother again will be irrelevant. Trust me, Janice, as long as I am owner of Global Championship Wrestling, nothing happens unless I allow it to happen.

(With that, Henry turns and walks off.)

GCW Heritage Championship
Derek Powers (champion) vs. Julia Braddock

[Julia Braddock starts off fast and furious with a spinning heel kick, a dropkick, and a superkick that sends Derek over the top and to the outside. Julia with a plancha out of the ring onto Derek. Julia rolls him back into the ring and hits a springboard senton onto a prone Derek for a cover and a two. Julia goes for Queen’s Ransom early but Derek moves out of the way and she hits nothing but canvas. Derek with a massive lariat takes her down. Derek with a hard shoulder tackle and then a spear. Derek with a body slam and a back breaker. Derek with a torture rack. Derek with a spine buster and then Winning Smile for a cover and a two. Derek with Powers To Be and a cover and a near fall. Derek complains about what he calls a slow count while Julia recovers. Derek goes for another Winning Smile but Julia catches the boot and snaps off a dragon screw leg whip. Julia locks in a heel hook. Derek reaches the ropes. Julia locks in a single leg crab. Derek again reaches the ropes. Julia goes for Julia In Excelsis Deo but Derek holds onto the top rope to block it and Julia hits back first on the mat. Derek with Powers To Be and then Absolute Perfect Submission. Julia reaches the ropes. Derek goes for Absolute Perfect Finisher but Julia counters with a school boy...1….2...Derek gets a shoulder up...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW Heritage Champion: Julia Braddock

[Derek sits up and is enraged as he argues with the referee that his shoulder was up. Julia snatches the championship belt and doesn’t waste any time celebrating as she quickly exits with Mason Van Stanton in tow.]

(We cut backstage where we find Adam Craig with Jessica Lasiewicz over his shoulder. She’s awake now and putting up a bit of a fight but not much as she is still restrained by the straight jacket. Coach is in tow as they walk through the parking lot area.)

Adam: She’s wide awake now, milady. And she’s trying to free herself.

Coach: No worries, Adam. Saul secured this straight jacket tightly. Besides, the vehicle is here.

(Coach leads Adam to a white truck that almost resembles an ambulance but not quite. Two men in white get out and open the back end and then Adam shoves Jessica inside. Coach takes one last look at her and sneers.)

Coach: Goodbye, Jessica. You are going to be placed where you belong; in an insane asylum. Hopefully you will get the help you need.

(Adam shuts the doors on Jessica. The two men enter the vehicle and then it drives off.)

Coach: It’s sad, really.

Adam: What is?

Coach: Jessica...she has so much untapped potential. We could have used her had she been more cooperative. No matter, tomorrow we look into the future of our revolution; a revolution led by me.

Adam: Yes, milady.

(Adam kisses her hand and then the two walk off.)

Dexter Russel does not look happy, but if you were Dexter you probably would not look happy right now. Your girlfriend Aubrey Powers is readying herself for the main event of the evening, defending her Global Championship, here at the GCW End of Year Bash against Isabella Harker.

You probably would to help Aubrey get ready for this all important match-up, but you can't because have a job. a job as an interviewer for GCW. It doesn't actually sound that bad, you having a job in the same place where Aubrey reigns supreme, and normally you do enjoy the perks of your job, getting to interview people and the watching as Aubrey dominates them one after another. It sure seems like a good gig if you can get it.

However, recently there is a new girl on the GCW scene so to speak, and this girl is anything but normal. She seems to be always happy, always spunky, and that is after she gets up 4 am everyday, a time that pretty certain only existed in the pm. Not only that, but she always punctuates her remarks in twitter with exclamation points and different happy face emojis, and the girl just makes you want to hurl your lunch, but you don't because you are a professional, which is more than you can say for this girl.

Of course she is the same girl got into a verbal altercation with Aubrey over whether or not Aubrey shows proper respect to her opponents, opponents that again Aubrey dominates. Oh audacity of this girl, who for ungodly reason all of the fans adore! To think she even dared to do this before she had ever stepped foot into a wrestling ring as a singles competitor.

That's why you Dexter were laughing last week when Aubrey put this girl in her place and dominated her just like she does everyone else and defeated her in the girl's first singles competition ever, oh yes you were laughing loud then, and you thought that you would be laughing last too.

Then came today however, and while you would like to be with Aubrey now, you can't because GCW has told you to go and interview her, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, in all her spunk...

Kelsai: Hi Dexter!

Kelsai leans over and kisses Dexter on the cheek, much to Dexter's horror.

Dexter: Don't ever do that again...

Kelsai just smiles and laughs.

Kelsai: Dexter it is the most wonderful time of the year! You don't have to be like that, in fact, I am pretty sure that you don't really want to be like that either!

Dexter and Kelsai obviously do not know each other well.

Dexter: I am serious. My attorney and I will sue you for sexual harassment.

Kelsai: Oh fine Dexter, I will not kiss your cheek anymore. I know that you are here for an interview, what would you like to talk about?

Dexter really wants to go home, or go be with Aubrey, but he continues.

Dexter: Well I know that you do not have a match tonight and Aubrey Powers did beat you last week, so why don't you tell me what you are doing here Kelsai?

Kelsai: Oh that is easy Dexter, I am here today in Philadelphia to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans!

Dexter sighs, shaking his head

Dexter: Right, of course, you who lost last week in your first singles match is now signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans, brilliant.

A little girl who looks to be about ten years old comes up and gives Kelsai a huge hug.

Girl: Thank you Kelsai!

Kelsai: No thank you sweetie!

Kelsai looks over at Dexter matter of factly.

Kelsai: So you were saying? Oh yes, I lost last week, to your girlfriend...

Dexter: That's beyond the point.

Kelsai giggles.

Kelsai: Oh Dexter, that is exactly your point and I get it. Your girlfriend beat me last week, so you want to talk about her now. Ok, lets talk about Aubrey. She is a tremendous wrestler, I have never said anything less, I just don't like the way she talks down to the rest of the GCW locker room.

Dexter: Aubrey can be a little hot tempered at times...I grant that...but this year has been her most dominant year. You have to give the devil her due.

Kelsai: I doubt she is going to dominate Isabella Harker later tonight, a match I am eagerly anticipating.

Dexter: Yeah, we will just see about that won't we?

Kelsai grins ear-to-ear

Kelsai: Oh yes we will. Right now? I am going to have a great time with these fans in the Wachovia Center. Bye Dexter.

Kelsai turns her attention back to the fans while Dexter just walks away, the scene fading.

GCW World Tag-Team Championship
Wrestling's Most Wanted (Champions) vs. JaMarcus Avery & Adrian Waters

[Adrian Waters starts out with a hip toss to Hannah, three arm drag take downs, and then a headlock take down into a rear naked choke. Hannah fights back up and breaks it with three elbows to the gut. She goes for a straight kick but Waters catches it and converts into an exploder suplex. Hannah tags out to Kendra. Kendra in and she matches Adrian hold for hold in a mat wrestling, technical marvel. When it’s clear that neither are gaining a decided advantage, Adrian goes to tag out to JaMarcus but he drops down off the apron. Adrian argues with him but then Kendra chop blocks Adrian’s leg. Kendra locks in a figure four and then Hannah and JaMarcus step into the ring and start to stomp away at Adrian. JaMarcus with Court Marshaled to Adrian. Kendra tags out to Hannah. Hannah with Lights Out! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW World Tag Team Champions: Wrestling’s Most Wanted

[Hannah, Kendra, and JaMarcus celebrate in the ring to a chorus of boos from the fans. The commentators are ringside ask themselves why the referee allowed the match to continue during the three on one.]

Backstage…

Chantelle Chambers, the GCW World Champion, can be seen in front of the GCW backdrop, her Championship belt wrapped firmly around her toned waist, and a smirk on her face.

Chambers: "The fix is in…"

She smirks, bemused.

Chambers: "That's the mantra that has been repeated by that rat-faced Mason Van Stanton leading up to tonight, culminating in his bride's second shot at my GCW World Championship. Let me reiterate: This is her SECOND opportunity! And what the hell has she done to prove worthy of being Champion? Absolutely nothing! She is fortunate enough to be stepping into the ring with the GREATEST GCW World Champion of all-time for no reason whatsoever."

Chantelle shrugs her shoulders.

Chambers: "The fix? It's going to take a fix for Destiny Van Stanton to be on my level. It's going to take a fix for her to even DREAM to carry the belt that I carry. Look into these eyes. I am the best thing to ever happen to this company. I am the standard-bearer. I am the World Champion. Destiny? Good luck…"

Chantelle gives a dismissive smirk.

Chambers: "Against the best, you're going to need it… because GCW is ALL EYES ON ME!"

She walks out of the scene, which fades away.

(We cut backstage where we see Dexter Russell standing outside Shotgun General Manager Donovan Cunningham’s office.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I’m here outside the office of Shotgun General Manager Donovan Cunningham and I am hoping to hear from him about some of the controversial endings tonight on the Shotgun side of the card, specifically regarding the Heritage title match and what just happened now involving the world tag team titles. And I…

(Just then the door opens and it isn’t Donovan but Summer Collins who steps out.)

Dexter: ...well, this is yet another surprise. Summer Collins, no one saw you arrive. No one knew you were even going to be here. The last time anyone saw you…

Summer: I know, the last time anyone saw me, Jessica Lasiewicz damn near crippled me and damn near ended my career. But as you can see, it takes more than that to keep me down.

Dexter: May I ask what you were speaking with Donovan Cunningham about?

Summer: It should be obvious. Whether I was doing it as a cheerleader, as a purified warrior, or as a spoiled rich bitch, one thing always remained constant about Summer Collins and that was my desire to compete. I was in there negotiating a new contract with Donovan Cunningham and as of right now you are speaking with the newest member of the Shotgun roster.

Dexter: That’s excellent news! Do you have any immediate plans for Shotgun and for 2019?

Summer: You mean other than just competing?

(She snickers.)

Summer: Yeah, I guess I should expect that. It seems as if every time I make my return to GCW, I’ve got a dastardly plan. But no, I’ll leave the dastardly plans to my sister-in-law, Meagan Collins. I do have a plan though, Dexter, but I’d hardly call it dastardly. Just a plan that will rock Shotgun to its core.

(With that Summer walks off.)

GCW World Championship
Chantelle Chambers (champion) vs. Destiny Van Stanton

[Chantelle starts off quick with a clothesline, a hip toss, and then three quick dropkicks. Destiny rolls to the outside to stop the momentum but Chantelle with a baseball slide to the outside into a head scissors takedown. Chantelle whips Destiny into the steel steps and then slingshots her face first into the steel ring post. Chantelle rolls her back into the ring. Mason tries to get a cheap shot in but Chantelle ducks it and drops him with Heart Break! Chantelle rolls into the ring but is caught with a swinging neckbreaker by Destiny. Destiny with a Full Nelson release suplex. Destiny with a German suplex with a bridge and a one count only. Destiny with a Dragon screw leg whip and then a heel hook. Destiny with a calf crusher. Destiny goes to lock in a figure four but Chantelle counters with a small package and a two count. Destiny floors Chantelle with a scissors kick. Destiny with a Skye High for a cover and a near fall. Destiny goes for The Destiny Cutter but Chantelle counters by shoving her off into the ropes and then drills Destiny with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Heart Break to Destiny! Chantelle with the jaw drop. Chantelle whips Destiny into the corner and then hits her with a stinger splash. Chantelle connects with Flash! Chantelle goes for All Eyes On Me but Mason hops up onto the ring apron. The Brod drops him back down and the two brawl on the outside. Destiny counters into The Destiny Cutter! The cover...1...2...3NO! Chantelle kicks out! Destiny is furious but she goes outside and measures Chantelle as she rises to her feet. Destiny goes for a springboard spinning heel kick but Chantelle moves out of the way and Destiny takes out the official! Chantelle drills Destiny with All Eyes On Me! The cover but there is no referee...Henry Van Stanton hits the ring and the crowd cheers loudly...Henry goes in to count...1...2...Henry stops and flips the double bird to Chantelle! Chantelle gets up and starts arguing with Henry. The Brod and Mason are still fighting and this confusion allows Julia to hit the ring and slide the World title belt to Destiny. Destiny smashes Chantelle in the back of the head with the title belt! Destiny covers and Henry makes a very quick count...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW World Champion: Destiny Van Stanton

[Boos shower down as Dr. Henry Van Stanton raises Destiny’s arm in victory. Julia, Kendra, Hannah, and JaMarcus join them in the ring. Eventually Mason joins them in the ring and embraces his brother Henry in a tight hug.]

(We cut backstage where we find Angelica Jones, sporting her SCW World Tag Team Championship belt, standing by at the ready area.)

Angel: 2018 has come and gone, now we look forward to a new year.

(She pats the title belt over her right shoulder.)

Angel: I do get to close out 2018 as a champion and for that I am grateful. I proved that I still have what it takes be The Golden Goddess. I proved that despite failure after failure here in GCW, that I still have what it takes to win gold.

(She shakes her head.)

Angel: But nothing ever is good enough for me. Call it my flaw, but I’m never satisfied, I’m never happy. I have to keep upping the ante, I have to keep achieving greater and greater things because that’s just who I am. I am a competitor. I am a warrior. In 2019 I look to add one more world title to my trophy case.

(She stares intensely into the camera.)

Angel: Thirteen times I’ve been a world champion but I’m far from done. I want number fourteen and Travis, that’s where you come in, because you have the golden ticket. You have the winning lottery number that grants you a global championship match anytime and anywhere.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Angel: And that’s what I want. Travis, that’s what I’m going to take from you at Civil War. 2018 is over. 2019 is going to be my year.

(She walks away.)

Backstage…

Isabella Harker walks towards the ring. On her way, she stops in front of Brittany Kayl, who stands in front of her.

Harker: "I know you're going to try and talk me out of…"

Without another word, Brittany throws her arms out around Harker's neck, pulling the woman she brought into GCW close with a hug. Harker, not expecting that at first, briefly hesitates before returning the favour. Brittany whispers something unheard in Harker's ear, which the fiery redhead nods in response to. Finally, they break their hug and Harker steps back.

Kayl: "Now go get your Championship."

Harker smirks, nodding her head as she continues on her walk."

Main Event
GCW Global Championship
Aubrianna Powers (champion) vs. Isabella Harker

[Harker starts off with a hard shoulder block, a massive lariat, a body slam, and another lariat. Harker with a gorilla press slam and then a big boot that sends Powers tumbling through the ropes and to the outside. Harker keeps up the pressure, going out after her. She charges but Powers drop toe holds Harker, sending her face first into the steel steps. Powers with a snap suplex on the exposed concrete. Powers rolls Harker back into the ring. Powers back in with a dragon rana for a cover and a two. Powers locks in a surfboard submission. Powers with a hangman’s neck breaker. Powers locks in a crossface chicken wing. Powers locks in a Texas Cloverleaf. Harker reaches the ropes. Powers with an axe kick. Powers goes for Simply The Best Moonsault but Harker gets her knees up. Harker with a spear! Harker with Crushing Blow! Harker goes for a lariat but Powers ducks it and takes her down with a pele kick. Powers with a 450 splash for a cover and a near fall. Powers measures Harker for The MVP but Harker catches the foot and snaps off an exploder suplex. Harker with a spine buster and then a running power slam for a cover and a near fall. Harker goes for a spear but Powers moves out of the way and Harker hits the steel ring post. Powers with an arm bar take down into a fujiwara arm bar. Harker reaches the ropes. Powers connects with The MVP followed up by Simply The Best Moonsault! This completes The Powers That Be! The cover...1...2...3NO!!! Harker kicks out! Powers is furious and starts to throw a tantrum in the middle of the ring! Powers regains her composure just as Harker is getting to her feet. Powers goes for another MVP kick but Harker ducks the kick...Harker with The Stake! Harker with the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW Global Champion: Isabella Harker