Livewire/Shotgun Supershow

randy

Livewire/Shotgun Supershow

Post by randy » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:31 pm

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting in a chair drinking a mimosa in a store called “Scotch & Soda” on Santana Row in San Jose, California. There is an empty chair next to the one Danielle is sitting in and an employee of the store walks over to Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:(Looking up at the employee)Kelsi, will you please tell Marisol she looks great.

Kelsi:I agree, Danielle, everything Marisol has tried on she has looked great.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Did you hear that Mari? I am not just saying it for the sake of being nice. You have a great body and need to have more clothes that just isn’t gym clothes.

Marisol Vilaro:I don’t know, Danielle. You sure?

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Yes, I am sure!

Danielle stands up and walks over to the fitting room and slides the curtain open.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Yes I am sure!

Marisol realizes Danielle has opened the curtain of the fitting room and quickly covers up.

Marisol Vilaro:Hey D! I wasn’t finished getting dressed.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You have nothing to be ashamed of. You look a lot better than all these fatties and old fossils shopping here today.

Danielle looks around at other shoppers in the store.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Next time I come in here I will literally pay for the store to be shut down while I shop so I don’t have to be bothered by any of you.

Danielle looks over at Kelsi.

Kelsi:We can arrange that, Ms. Page.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Very good.

Danielle looks back at Marisol who is zipping up a dress she is trying on.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Will you come out here?

Marisol exits the fitting room.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You look stunning. (Danielle looks over at Kelsi)We’ll take it.

Kelsi:Of course, Ms Page. I will ring everything you want to purchase up.

Danielle hands Kelsi a black American Express card and Kelsi walks away.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Today was a very productive day of shopping.

Marisol Vilaro:Yes it was.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is why I love coming to Santana Row whenever I am in the Bay Area. We will have all of the things we bought today taken back to the hotel while we head up to San Francisco to attend tonight’s GCW supershow.

Marisol Vilaro:Great. I am intrigued by the action we will see tonight.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We will definitely be the highlight for all those marks tonight.

Marisol Vilaro:You think so?

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know so. Not only will we give the show a ratings spike merely by being in attendance plus we will be able to scout all the GCW royalty wrestling tonight.

Marisol Vilaro:I doubt any of the GCW royalty will be able to measure up to the diamond princess.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:That is what I am saying. All those pretenders to the throne need to realize that and accept that me becoming GCW World Heavyweight champion is simply inevitable. Now with you in my corner I definitely will not be stopped.

Danielle winks at Marisol as they both have a devilish grin on their faces.

---

No Holds Barred
Arcadia Chavez vs. Gabriella Austin
[Arcadia attacked Gabriella before the bell rang. She shoved her into the steel steps and then into the steel ring post. Arcadia with a snap suplex on the outside. She retrieved a ring bell and smashed Gabby in the face. Arcadia charged but Gabby with a drop toe hold sent Arcadia face first into the steel steps. Gabby with a ddt on Arcadia on the steps. Gabby rolled her back into the ring. Gabby with a top rope leg drop bulldog. She covers but Arcadia kicks out. Gabby retrieves a steel chair. Chavez recovers and kicks the chair back into Gabby’s face with Scythe. Arcadia locks in Samael Song. Gabby counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Gabby retrieves the chair and blasts Arcadia over the head with it. And then a second straight chair shot to her head…and then a third! Gabby with Pure Realization! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Gabriella Austin

---

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (the first one!) Janice King. She is the center of a fabulous sandwich to say the least. To her right stands Summer Collins and to Janice’s left stands “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. The duo known as Fabulous are wearing their matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform wrestling gear with “Fabulous” printed on the front.

Janice: I am Janice King, the first ever and still best journalist to ever be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, despite what Dexter Russell may say!

She smirks.

Janice: And my guests at this time are the challengers for the GCW Global Tag Team Championship, Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, and they are FABULOUS!

Collins chuckles.

Summer: Whether it was intentional or not, I really liked how you said that, Janice. Jess and I ARE Fabulous. We look the part, we act the part, and in the ring we compete like we are absolutely FABULOUS. This name isn’t just for merchandising, it is a way of life for the two of us. It is how we have handled ourselves since day one as a tag team here in GCW. Every other tag team in this company, Shotgun or Livewire, they all have us to thank for this division being as great as it is today because we built this division, we held it up on our backs, and we made it what it is today. Now Melanie and Karen McBride, The McBride Corporation, they have proven their toughness, they have proven how good they are…

She shakes her head.

Summer: …but they are not Fabulous and they never will be.

Jessica: Melanie and Karen, we give you credit for what you have achieved. You beat The Rising Tide. You won a clusterfuck of a match to earn the title shot and you went on to beat The Sovereign. But there is still one team that you have not beaten. You have not beaten the standard. You have not beaten Fabulous. You talk a good game and thus far you have managed to back it up. But tonight you have your toughest test to date. You have to prove to the entire world that you are for real and not just a one hit wonder. Because ladies, you have survived on a little bit of skill and a lot of luck. Tonight your luck runs out and you have to rely solely on your talent and ability. You either rise up and prove your worth against the standard bearers of the tag team division or tonight you fail and we reclaim the GCW Global Tag Team Championship.

Summer: And trust us, when that happens, it will be ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

---

We cut backstage in the ready area. We see the trio known as The McBride Corporation in full force. Blair McBride stands front and center and to her right is her sister Karen McBride and to her left stands Melanie McBride. Both Melanie and Karen are dressed to compete and have the GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belts in their possession.

Blair: It is tough to get respect in the sport of professional wrestling. You don’t inherit respect like you do wealth or other material possessions. You have to earn respect. That is the only way you get respect.

She motions to Melanie and Karen.

Blair: My sisters here have been with GCW since the beginning, just like Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz. Have they always been a tag team? Not always. And admittedly, they haven’t always had the same success as Fabulous has had. We admit, Jessica and Summer’s resume is quite impressive. It is sparkling, indeed. But while Jessica and Summer gloat about how they built the division, they leave out their own flaws. Let’s not forget about the times Summer betrayed Jessica or when Jessica tried to end Summer’s career by breaking her leg. Those two have been fighting each other almost as long as they have worked together. But the McBride Corporation, on the other hand, we have always been together through the tough times and the bad. We have ridden out the storms and we have enjoyed the good times. I think we have earned a little bit of respect.

Melanie taps her title belt.

Melanie: You would think that winning these would have earned us some respect. But I’m not dumb. I know that despite Kare-Bear and I being the defending champions, we are still the underdogs. We were the underdogs when we beat The Rising Tide. We were the underdogs when we beat The Rising Tide, The Alan Family, and Fabulous in the eliminator. We were the underdogs when we beat The Sovereign to become the GCW Global Tag Team Champions. You would think that after awhile we would no longer be the underdogs, but people would begin to see us for how good we really and truly are. As far as the people go, the fans, I can understand it. Hey, Fabulous are multiple time tag team champions. They are tag team royalty in this company. So I understand it. But hearing what Jessica and Summer themselves say…well I just chalk that up to arrogant and overconfidence.

Karen: Mel is right. Summer and Jessica, you two are overconfident, you are arrogant. You think you own this division. And at one time you did. But not now. This tag team division is owned by The McBride Corporation. Every single challenge placed before us we have overcome. And tonight we will overcome the final challenge. We will overcome the so-called Fabulous tag team royalty of GCW. Tonight we will beat you, clean, in the center of the ring. And when that happens you will have no choice but to accept that you are no longer the best tag team in GCW.

She points to herself and Melanie.

Karen: We are…The McBride Corporation is the best tag team in GCW today and tonight we erase the remaining doubters on the Livewire brand. Tonight we make believers out of Fabulous.

Blair: The hostile takeover of GCW has just begun. And there is no way in hell Summer or Jessica will stop us.

---

GCW Global Tag Team Championship
The McBride Corporation (champions) vs. Fabulous
[This highly anticipated tag title match started with Summer Collins in the ring with Melanie McBride. The two chain wrestled for the first few minutes of the match. Summer then gained an advantage with a standing dropkick, a hip toss, and a high back body drop. Summer whips Melanie into the ropes…Karen McBride blind tags in…Summer with a flapjack to Melanie. Karen rushes in with a spear to Summer. Karen and Melanie connect with Blood is Thicker Than Water to Summer. Karen covers but Summer kicks out. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and then she applies a figure four. Summer reaches the ropes. Karen tags in Melanie. Melanie applies a single leg crab. Again Summer fights to reach the ropes. Melanie with a blockbuster to Summer. A cover and a two count. Melanie tags out to Karen. Karen hoists Summer in the air and goes for Bankrupt but Collins slips free and then strikes Karen with The Money Clip. Summer tags out to Jessica Lasiewicz.]

[Jessica is in like a house of fire, a dragon screw to Karen. Melanie comes in but Jessica connects with Our Lady Peace, sending her to the outside. Lasiewicz locks in the figure four. Lasiewicz bridges into the Four Card Trick. Karen is writhing in pain. She is about ready to tap…but Melanie breaks it up just in time! Summer in and wraps Melanie from behind. Jessica with an Our Lady Peace and Summer immediately bridges into a release German suplex, completing the IN YOUR DREAMS double team. Summer exits to her corner. Jessica whips Karen into the ropes but Karen comes back with a jumping knee strike. Karen hoists Jessica up and drops her with Bankrupt. The cover but Jessica kicks out at two. Karen locks Jessica in White Collar Crime. Jessica struggles in the hold but won’t give up. Lasiewicz forces Karen back into the corner, and grabs the ropes, forcing a break. Unfortunately this is the McBride corner and Melanie tags into the match. Melanie and Karen with Flight of the Valkyrie to Jessica! The cover but Summer breaks it up.]

[Karen clotheslines herself and Summer over the top and to the outside where they continue their brawl. Melanie pulls Jessica up and whips her into the ropes. Jessica comes back with a flying forearm smash. Jessica goes for the Hot Shot but Melanie fights out of it with a counter into Evolution! Melanie goes up top and connects with McBride Flies! The cover but Jessica kicks out just before the three! Meanwhile outside the ring Karen and Summer are fighting on top of the Spanish Announce table. Summer rakes the eyes and drives Karen through the announce table with The Stock Market Crash! The table breaks as a result!]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Melanie is stunned by this and stares at the fallen form of her sister. Jessica uses this opportunity to recover. Melanie turns around into a roundhouse kick followed up by a curb stomp, completing the move she calls Beauty! Jessica applies The Fabulous Lock. Melanie struggles towards the ropes and eventually reaches them. Jessica pulls Melanie up and drops her with Pure Deformation. Jessica covers but Melanie kicks out just before three! Jessica goes to lock in the figure four but Melanie counters into a small package and nearly gets a pin before Summer breaks it up. Summer and Jessica connect with Golden Kiss of Death to Melanie! Karen McBride is in with a double clothesline, taking both Jessica and Summer down! Karen throws Summer to the outside. Karen with a McBride’s Ride to Jessica! Karen then goes back to her corner and cheers on Melanie, encouraging her to make the tag. Summer is back in her corner and encouraging Jessica to tag. They both crawl. Jessica tags out to Summer. Melanie tags out to Karen.]

[Summer ducks a lariat and then hits Summer’s End! Summer goes for The Money Clip but Karen fights out of it and then applies White Collar Crime. Summer counters that into The Money Clip! Summer covers but Karen kicks out right before the fatal three. Summer slingshots Karen into the corner. Karen stumbles backward into the Million Dollar Dream from Summer. Karen struggles in the hold. It looks like she’s about to fade away. Karen makes a last ditch effort by running up the corner turnbuckle and falling back onto Summer, pinning her shoulders to the mat and the referee counts almost to three before Summer breaks the hold to avoid being pinned. Summer tags out to Jessica. Summer with Summer’s End and Jessica looks to cap it off with a 450 splash, completing Absolutely Fabulous, but Karen gets her knees up at the last possible second. Summer is shocked and checks on Jessica. Meanwhile Karen lunges forward to tag out to Melanie.]

[Melanie with Evolution to Summer before throwing her to the outside. Melanie tags back out to Karen. Melanie and Karen complete the double team move they call NIRVANA! The cover by Karen…1…2….3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW Global Tag Team Champions: The McBride Corporation

---

Backstage…

Chantelle Chambers can be seen pacing throughout the locker-room of The Sovereign, moments before the trio’s match against Brooklyn Smith, Nadia Allan and Alan Monroe. She shakes her head, all under close watch of her manager and advocate, Broderick “The Brod” Chase.

Chantelle: “I see how it is… my final year with GCW, the end of an ERA… and now I find myself coopted to the whims of others, forced into matches that I explicitly explained not needing, only to have those matches made, and why? Because Nadia Allan can’t get over the fact… the FACT… that she will NEVER be seen on the level that I am! She will NEVER get to lay claim to being a building block of this company like I am! She will ALWAYS have to exist in this company knowing… KNOWING… that I built it up for people like her… that ANYTHING she can do to grow this company has already been done by me! She has to go on knowing that it’s ME that runs through this company’s veins, NOT HER!”

Chantelle pauses, motioning for The Brod. He moves over, fanning her as she takes a deep breather.

Chantelle: “I was told… me… I was TOLD that if I didn’t compete in the match against Nadia at Survival of the Fittest, that I would be subject to some… greater punishment. Threats, Tabitha? I thought we had an understanding. I was here on this tour to help grow GCW gates, and would find myself honored on the way out the door, but apparently that is out the window now. So be it. The Sovereign already has the GCW World Championship, and really, you know that Chantelle Chambers challenging for the Global Championship to complete our reign on top of GCW would be big business, but now. I’ll take the sidebar. I’ll take on Nadia Allan. I’ll do what is best for business because that’s what I’ve always done. That’s why the Sovereign is here, really. Because we are what’s best for business. And speaking of our opponents…”

Chantelle smirks.

Chantelle: “Alan, you’re on the wrong side here. Brooklyn, was standing up for Jody Rainer really worth taking a stand against us? And Nadia… maybe tonight I make sure that YOU are the one who can’t make Survival of the Fittest. How does that sound? Because at the end of the night, this is going to be as it always is… All eyes on me… Long live The Sovereign!”

Chantelle brushes past the camera as The Brod moves towards it. He stands right in front of the lens, letting out a hearty “WOOOOOOO” as the scene shifts.

---

Isabella Harker vs Kendra Classic

The match started off in typical Harker fashion, with the arrogance of the Global Elite member on full display as she preened around the GCW Tag Team Champion. However, Classic was quick to take advantage of her opponent’s arrogance, taking an early advantage. She poured on the pressure that allowed her to become GCW Global Champion once upon a time.

Until an errant thumb to the eye - an accident, as Harker protested to the referee when admonished - turned the tides.

From there, the Global Elite matriarch was in full control, utilizing her background of power and skill to keep Classic off balance. There were times where all hope appeared lost, but Kendra always found a way to dig deep, display her resilience, and keep the match alive, much to her opponent’s chagrin.

Cue the comeback.

All it took was one Irish whip too many for Kendra to seize on the opportunity, returning the attack to Harker as she looked to close things out. It was then that Mariah Starr made her presence known, intimating that she would get involved, and were it not for the timely assistance of Kendra’s tag team partner and fellow Champion, Hannah Myers, she might have done just that. But Hannah took Mariah out of the equation, battling with the young woman on the way up the ramp…

But amidst the distraction…

Isabella procured a new glove from her tights, using it to wallop Kendra! The Tag Team Champion was out against the ropes, but with Harker’s strength, she was still able to hoist her up and deliver a massive Stake! The cover, as it were, was elementary… 1, 2, 3.

WINNER: Isabella Harker

---

[Samuel Price stands next to Gloria Velasquez and Dianna Kruse, who receives cheers from the crowd upon seeing her. Dianna has her ring gear on while Gloria wears a loose, white top with matching pants.]

Samuel: Samuel Price here. Livewire/Shogun Supershow here in lovely San Francisco. The home of many GCW wrestlers including the one standing next to me, Dianna Kruse. Couple of weeks ago, you and Livvie Nelson looked mighty impressive teaming up for the first time. Some took notice and here you two are again, teaming up on Twin Magic. In your hometown. I'm sure you are more eager than usual to make a real statement.

[Dianna audibly scoffs.]

Dianna: What happens when you make assumptions, Samuel?

[She shoots a dirty look at him, as does Gloria. Samuel doesn't respond.]

Gloria: Culo! ¡Te haces un idiota! You make an ass out of you!

[Dianna nods.]

Dianna: Thank you. For your information, I don't feel some extra gumption just because I grew up here. I see these dolts all the time. They're not special. There's the same uneducated, dirty, people that I've grown up with.

[The crowd actually is heard booing Dianna, who doesn't react.]

Dianna: So no, I don't. But with that said, you're right about one thing. A lot of my peers that I wrestled here, when I was making a name for myself, are here. They talk about the Mara Kades, the Nadia Allens, the Kowloon guys, you name it. In the ring, I am a technician. It is everyone's honor to see someone as skilled at their craft like I am. Outside of the ring, I am a model citizen. A true lady in every sense of the word. Honorable. Virtuous. Ambitious. There is not a single idiot in the crowd right now that will ever possesses these qualities like I do. So they should be giving me a standing ovation right now because I'm the best thing this god forsaken area has ever produced.

[The crowd boos as Gloria laughs and nods.]

Dianna: So tonight is just like every other match. Another chance for me to show the world, to show GCW, why I'm one of the best pro wrestlers in the world. You said it yourself, me and Livvie looked really good two weeks ago didn't we? That's why happens when two, ambitious women come together. Two former champions. Twin Magic, they're former Tag champions too. These dolts love them and I somewhat understand. Far as wrestling goes, individually, collectively, Kimberly Williams and Marie Jones, they've accomplished a lot of things. And Marie, you may only have one brain cell because you've hit yourself over the head one too many times like everyone else, me and Livie are aware of all the wackiness, all the games, all the ways you're willing to hurt yourself to hurt others. You might as well be a stunt women. A circus act. Talented but we're all here to witness the name time you slip and land on your neck/

[Dianna stands confidently.]

Dianna: You have a glutton for punishment. So as the caring woman that i am, I feel wiling to honor this. How does me ripping your arm out of your socket with the Aurora sound? That sounds lovely to me.

Gloria: Sounds wonderful to me.

Dianna: I agree. Marie, always the bridesmaid, never the bride. So you're familiar with the feeling of being second best. It's what you'll feel tonight after you and your sister lose to me and Livvie. And then maybe afterwards, these dolts will get a clue and respect and thank me for not disowning this damn city.

[The crowd boos before Dianna and Gloria walk off.]

---

Livvie Nelson & Dianna Kruse vs. Twin Magic
[Livvie and Dianna are already in the ring ready to compete. But where are Marie and Kim? The tron lights up and we see Marie Jones backstage.]

Marie: Livvie! Dianna! Hi!

(Marie waves. The fans can be heard booing but Marie doesn’t seem to care.)

Marie: Girls I like what you do in the ring. Livvie, it is a shame you lost the X Division Title. You did that title proud. And Dianna, you are a ruthless, cutthroat killer. I love you both and I think together you two can make waves in the tag team division. And I would want nothing more than to come out there with my sister Kim and fight you, because I know the four of us could put on a real show and show these people what tag team wrestling really is. But…

(She sighs.)

Marie: …I am a little injured, you see. I really wanted to compete but Tabs says its best that I take the night off to recover…

(The crowd boos loudly.)

Marie: …however! I know you two still want to compete, and I want my personal ginger bitches to be taught a good lesson. They haven’t exactly been living up to my expectations. So tonight, to replace me and Kim, I’m sending my personal Ginger Bitches out there for you to have fun with. Just do me a favor ladies and kick their asses. Teach them a lesson. Maybe, just MAYBE, they will learn from this experience!

[And with that Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz hit the ring. Allison and Carmen try to keep it competitive early on with a fast paced, high risk style. Unfortunately for them Livvie can easily keep up with that style. As for Dianna, it isn’t long before she stops Carmen dead in her tracks with an arm ddt. Dianna and Livvie isolate Carmen and double team her, making quick tags in and out. They operate like a well-oiled machine, slowly wearing out Carmen. Allison blind tags herself in and comes fighting back with fury. Unfortunately she is stopped by Livvie Nelson hitting a shining wizard. Dianna Kruse then locks in Aurora. Allison taps out.]
WINNERS: Livvie Nelson & Dianna Kruse

---

[Somewhere backstage, Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade are seen sitting on some stairs as the crowd roars loudly. Both are currently in their ring gear, but Mara in particular, is seen bouncing from his seat. It's Siouxsie who appears calm or as calm as she can be.]

Mara: I've been waiting for this day, been waiting, been waiting, waiting, I did a lot of waiting. November 9th, 2021. GCW comes to this city. The city where I was born, where I was raised and still live!

[The crowd roars as Mara flashes a smirk.]

Mara: This is home. This Scream Machine country. For years and years it was Alexis Quinne or PUNK HAZARD or whoever. You all know the best wrestler from this city is me!

[More roars from the crowd.]

Mara: And that this city is Scream Machine city!

[The crowd grows louder. Siouxsie is seen smiling.]

Mara: I know a lot of you out there in the crowd. Probably grew up with some of you. Maybe went to high school. No one likes high school and if you do, it was because you were probably an asshole. My mother is here. Mom if you hear this, I love you and I'm thankful that you've been there every step of the way when my dad didn't want to deal with the responsibility. You worked two, three jobs, made sure there was food for me and Viola. Went nights without eating. As long as we ate. You are the biggest badass I know.

[The crowd applauds as Mara pauses.]

Mara: I mentioned my sister Viola is here. Max is here. Franklin is here. Everyone is here. The closet people to me I just named right there. But the person i wanted here the most is someone everyone knows if you follow the wrestling down here. John O'Sullivan. You knew I was going to bring you up, Johnny. Johnny is the guy who saw an eighteen year old Mara Kade almost ten years ago, fresh out of high school, come to him about his little wrestling school, asking to be trained. And he did. At the back of his bar. It's called the Drunken Rabbit. And he put me through the ringer. 500 pushups a day, 100 bodyslams a day. I was sore. But I learned how to become a professional wrestler because of that man.

[Crowd cheers.]

Mara: So you know, I become one of the best wrestlers in the world and everyone since that steps through the doors of the Drunken Rabbit know that I'm the best student Johnny will ever have. But, for the last couple years....I've been hearing whispers about this girl that has a lot of potential. She's a killer I hear. Have gone through some rough shit. Rough around the edges. Sounds familiar. Before you even came here to GCW, Franklin was in my ear telling me about you and this Kowloon. M.A.E.V.E...baby girl? That's what the toothpick boyfriend calls you right?

[The crowd oohs.]

Mara: You've been a folk tale to me for two and a half years. I've heard the stories about how you grinded a bared wire bat into someone's head down the way in front of 1,000 people. I've seen you here and there. You won yourself a title this year. Good for you. But I haven't seen it yet in close. You've been on my radar, sweetheart. We were on the same brand once upon a time. I was upset when you guys got drafted to Livewire believe it or not because I thought I would have to wait longer. So it makes sense that we dance for the first time in the city that made us.

[Mara smirks.]

Mara: I told Sio, you can worry about Savino. I know you like to toss people on their heads but there is no one that has been tossed on their head and gotten up more times than Siouxsie Blade.

[Crowd cheers as Siouxsie smirks.]

Mara: We'll tangle I'm sure. But my target is you, M.A.E.V.E. I want to see what everyone else sees. Bring all that craziness, that killer mentality, bring that shit to me. I want it all! Because tonight I'm going to teach you something that Johnny could never teach you. Everyone around us might be throwing flowers at your feet, but the level that I wrestle at? It's much higher than what you're doing right now. You might get there one day, but not today. You and like everyone from here, whether it's Dianna Kruse, Savino, even Nadia Allen herself, they are behind me. And like I said, San Francisco is Scream Machine country. And if you want to change that, you gotta go through us.

Siouxsie: Run as fast as you can, Kowloon.

Mara: And you know what we're going to do. Leave no doubt. Rebuild the Machine.

Mara/Siouxsie: REFUSE. RESIST. RECLAIM!

[The crowd says the words with them before they cheer. Mara and Siouxsie give one another an impassioned high five before storming off]

---

Scream Machine Vs Kowloon (Savino and M.A.E.V.E)

Mara and Savino started things off. Savino was able to get the early edge due to her height advantage. The uber aggressive Mara wouldn’t be kept down. She fought back. Both women remained at a stand still enjoying the fight. Savino tagged in M.A.E.V.E. Mara tagged in Sio. Both women held their own for a little while. Then a blind tag from Mara w/o M.A.E.V.E noticing swung things in the Scream Machine’s favor. They cut off half the ring. Enjoyed the two on one odds. Savino fought through, kicking out of several pin attempts. A Spike DDT from M.A.E.V.E to Sio allowed her to get a moment to breathe. Both women made it to the corner to tag in their respective partners. Savino made good use of the hot tag.

The closing of the match had M.A.E.V.E connects with a suicide dive that takes both her and Sio out. In the ring, Savino has the Half Nelson Sleeper almost locked in on Mara. Mara is doing the best she can to avoid Savino getting the hold cinched in. We’ll never know if she would have been able to cause Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels to storm the ring. Both men immediately go for Savino. They execute a double chokeslam giving Kowloon the win... albeit by DQ.

Winners: Kowloon (DQ)

Mara was in the ring with The Alan Family. She takes the fight to them. Only so much Mara could do. They dropped Mara with Armageddon Unleashed. Sio and M.A.E.V.E storm the ring with steel chairs. The Alan Family get out of dodge. Sio and M.A.E.V.E check on their respective tag team partners as The Alan Family look proud of the damage they both caused.

---

Back stage, Samuel Price stands next to Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning, both whom are dressed to compete in their respective matches later tonight.

Sam: "With me right now is a man who has certainly stirred up a lot of controversy the past few weeks. Of course, I'm talking about Adrian Waters. And, we can't forget about the challenger in tonight's main event for the GCW Global Championship...Tiffany Manning."

Adrian grabs the microphone from Price, cutting the interviewer off.

Adrian: "As usual, Mr. Price, you got it all wrong. I have not been stirring up controversy. That distinction goes to Ms. Silverstone. When my wife was the General Manager, she NEVER tried to break up ANYONE's marriage! The thought never even crossed her mind! Why? Because Tiffany is a decent human being...unlike Ms. Silverstone. But, you want to know who else is not a decent human being?

ME!!!

I do NOT take kindly to being fucked with! You want to say I'm stirring up controversy...why? Because I am laying claim to being the true number one contender to the Global Championship? DENY IT!!! Who's more deserving than me???

NOBODY IS!!!"

Adrian takes a moment to take a deep breath and regain his composure.

Adrian: "That being said, tonight, my wife is the one with the chance to become the next GCW Global Champion. She has stated on numerous occasions that she does not want it, but we have been talking and training...Chastity...you are in for a world of shit tonight."

Tiffany grabs her husband's hand. She leans in kissing him on the cheek. Then she shoots her attention to the camera.

Tiffany: Do you know what annoys me most of all? The hypocrisy of Julia/Chasity Noel/Braddock. Find it funny she chastises everyone else for their lack of failing to talk about the Survival of the Fittest main event. I saw the gif she posted online of someone tossing dirt into a grave. Whenever she talks about our match, she will give you the impression she is going to... as some inbred would say, stomp a mudhole in me and walk it dry. She makes it seem like I have zero chance of walking out of here the Global Champion.

Tiffany sneers.

Tiffany: I’m used to it. I’ve been underestimated from the first day I walked in here. No one thought I would do a great job as general manager. I proved everyone wrong. I stepped up to the plate against the unbeatable Isabella Harker. Once upon I proved everyone wrong when I became the X-Division Champion. I’ll be the first to admit, I am not the greatest wrestler on the planet. Adrain’s working with me helps a ton. I know where my strengths are. I am crafty. I am resourceful. I am as much an intellectual as my husband. All I need is a three count to get the job done, the way I see it, with the way Julia is walking around pretending I am not a threat to her reign, taking the championship away from her is childsplay. She can’t fathom a scenario where me becoming Global Champion is possible. Arrogant pieces of shit like Julia, they tend to fall under the weight of their own hubris. Braddock, Noel, whatever your last name is. Enjoy your former World Champion, Fever main event. When I became champion, you won’t be needed at Survival of the Fittest. You can watch at home like the rest of the pedestrians who support your ass.

Tiffany smiles. Adrian turns her. Gives Tiffany a huge kiss. Sam takes this as his cue to leave as the scene fades to black.

---

Brittany Kayl, Adrian Waters & Ms. Budde Vs Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Travis Vessey & Rayola Divine

Rayola started things off against Ms. Budde. Budde didn’t look too impressed by the X-Division Champion. This changed when Rayola used her speed and quickness to keep the Amazon off balance. You could tell that Budde was growing more frustrated by the second. She aggressively tagged in Adrian Waters. Waters immediately tagged in Brittany when she wasn’t paying attention. Both Global Title contenders glared at each other. Then Britt got in the ring. Travis asked Ray for the tag. She obliged. Then Britt shrugged her shoulders, tagged in Ms. Budde.

After Budde and Travis came to blows for a bit, Budde took Travis down with a massive spinebuster. She unloaded on him. The crowd wondering, what the fuck is happening with Ms. Budde, the composed former school teacher is showing a very different side. Travis managed to separate himself, tagging in Kelsai. Kelsai used her skills to avoid being floored by Budde. All it took was a big boot to take Kelsai down. Adrian asked for the tag. Budde seemed like she didn’t want to. Ultimately she relented. Tagged Adrian in. Before he could engage with his rival, Brittany tagged herself in, repaying the cheap tag from earlier.

Britt went to work on Kelsai for a bit. So did the rest of her team. They managed to actually get along for the better part of the match. Kelsai did manage to get the tag to Rayola in the end. She showed off why she is the X-Division Champion.

Towards the end of the match, Brittany managed to connect Reality Bites on Rayola, stopping Ray’s momentum. Adrian Waters blind tagged himself into the ring. Britt didn’t appreciate that, Travis Vessey clotheslining her over the top rope cut an end to that tenuous moment. Ms. Budde and Kelsai were brawling on the outside. This left Rayola and Adrian Waters in the ring. He picked Rayola up, delivered the Use Your Head (Tombstone Piledriver). And that was all she wrote as Adrian pinned the current X-Division Champion.

Winners: Brittany Kayl, Adrian Waters & Ms. Budde Vs Kelsai Adamson-Mason

Adrian leaves the ring, not caring to celebrate with his partners. Britt and Travis continued to brawl. Budde and Kelsai continued to duke it out.

---

"Where is he?"

Jennifer Alan is not a happy woman. She should be happy.... having two champions as part of The Alan Family, but she's not. The source of her annoyance? The current International Champion, Derek Powers. Her Niece, the current North American Champion, Geneva Alan, doesn't look too thrilled, either... mainly because, she has to team with Derek tonight against D'Nae Moore and Miss America... the, in her opinion, terribly named 'MooreAmerica'.

Jennifer: I swear, Derek has gotten on my last nerve! First, he aligns with his brother Steve... without letting me know... and I'm not even sure if he's now trying to recruit for the Alan Family without my say-so! Now, he won't even show up on time to discuss strategy...

Ah, speak of the Devil. Derek and Steve Powers walk into the room, and Jennifer lets her aggravation show.

Jennifer: Where have you been!? Did you forget you and Geneva have a match tonight? And what is he doing here? This is Family business!

Derek: He is Family, Jen.

Jennifer: He is NOT part of The Alan Family, or did you forget that? For that matter, when were you going to let me know about your alliance with him? Lets get one thing straight here, Derek, I do the recruiting, not you... don't forget that.

While this is going on, Genevas cell phone vibrates... so while Jennifer is busy lambasting Derek, Geneva exits the locker room, to take the call. Lester and Duke notice, but say nothing... instead, taking a sick enjoyment in watching Derek get a dressing down.

Steve: Listen here, toots...

Jennifer: First off, I am not 'toots' to you! I will never be 'toots' to you! Don't ever call me 'toots' again, are we clear? Second of all, this is between Derek and I, so butt out!

Derek and Steve share a quick glance, before Derek clears his throat.

Derek: Actually, Jennifer... that's kinda why I'm here. See, me and Geneva? We're gonna beat the red, white and blue into red, black and blue of MooreAmerica, so don't worry about that! However, once that's done... I'm afraid we'll have to go our separate ways!

Jennifer: ...What?

Derek: Yeah, see... it's time for me to start with a clean slate on Livewire. The Alan Family? Hey, nothing but respect for you, and look forward to watching you dominate Shotgun! But I gotta focus on me, on Livewire... with my bro beside me, The Powers Dynasty is gonna soon be running that brand! So, anyways, tell Geneva I'll see her out there, and... uh... good luck! Let's go, Steve.

Derek and Steve make their exit, and Jennifer just stands there is shock. The shock quickly turns to anger.

Jennifer: That Son of a Bitch!

At that moment, Geneva walks back in, a contemplative look on her face.

Jennifer: Where were you!? Your 'partner' for tonight just announced he's leaving The Alan Family after tonight!

Geneva: I just got a a call... a very important one.

Jennifer notes the look on her Nieces face.

Jennifer: What's wrong?

Geneva: Not 'wrong', really... but things are going to be different. Remember that call I got a few weeks ago that we discussed?

Jennifers eyes widen.

Jennifer: You mean...?

Geneva looks Jennifer right in the eye.

Geneva: Daddy is free from jail... and he'll be at the next Shotgun.

---

[We see Roderick Osborn sitting in the luxury suits inside the Chase Center where right to the side of him is Alexander Jones and Veronica Starr. Alexander sits with his chest out, wearing a silk purple dress shirt with black dress pants while Veronica has a loose, beige top with matching pants. Alexander is seen looking out to the crowd and then to the camera, stroking his chin a bit.]

Roderick: We're here all the way in the press box. I have a special guest right here. The newest member of the GCW roster, Mr. Alexander Jones. Alexander, how are you today

[Alexander flashes a smirk rubbing his hands together.]

Alexander: Life is good. Always.

[He doesn't expand further, which prompts Roderick to speak again.]

Roderick: We've seen a lot of action so far tonight on this special supershow. Other than the big events, this is a rare chance for you to see Shotgun and Livewire wrestlers compete in the same ring. What has been some of your takeaways? Anyone stand out?

[Alexander doesn't flinch.]

Alexander: Nah I don't fanboy. That's for all them out there because they're never going to get to this level.

[Some of the crowd is heard booing, but Alexander doesn't lose stride in talking.]

All I see is opps so, you know how it is. There's a few that caught my eye. Gabby Austin was crazy. Veronica was telling me she in the Hall. One of the greats. But like I said, they all opps to me.

Roderick: You see them as competition?

Alexander: Everyone's competition. Everyone. You show too much respect and that'll cost. I thank everyone for giving me an entertaining night but real soon I'll be in the mix and it's going to be a problem for them.

[Alexander is seen reaching to his side and taking hold of his drink from his wine glass. He takes a sip while Roderick continues speaking.]

Roderick: Veronica perhaps you can share this with us. What are some ways you and Alexander have been preparing for his debut?

[Veronica smirks.]

Veronica: Roddy, this man right here is as gifted of a prospect that GCW has seen in a while. Just look at him. Physically he's a stud. This is someone who works harder than anyone you will see tonight. You have to know that I'm not going to tell you much, Roddy. Can't give out secrets to what we're working on. But I can tell you we've just simply been studying up on everyone on Shotgun, accessing their strengths and weakness, and fine tuning the skills he has now. People are going to be blown away by this man and how much of a star he is.

[Alexander doesn't react to Veronica singing his praises. Instead he just simply sips more from his wine before placing it down.]

Roderick: Very well. Finally, Alexander, what can GCW fans expect from you?

[Alexander doesn't hesitate to respond.]

Alexander: You can expect greatness. I'm a one of a kind wrestler. With my athleticism, my IQ, it's going to be a real problem for people here when I start operating in the ring. I've only been doing this wrestling about year and a half and what I already know...and knowing I'm just going to get better with reps, it's scary hours. People can expect me to win titles quickly. There's no reason to me that I'm not without a belt over my shoulders within six months. I'm going to make a lot of money beating these guys up and make this company richer. It's something me and my boys say to one another: GTTC. Get To The Cake. And that's what I'm going to do.

[Roderick nods.]

Roderick: Thank you for this time Alexander and good luck.

[Alexander shakes his head and looks at Roderick with a disappointed expression.]

Alexander: I don't need that shit. Luck is for underdog. I ain't that. I'm a big dog. Never forget that.

[He then dismisses Roderick by motioning for him to leave, which draws the ire of Roderick. In the background, we can see Veronica laughing. Still, he stands up and turns to the camera.]

Roderick: There you have it. A very confident Alexander Jones. Guys, back to you.

---

MooreAmerica Vs Derek Powers & Geneva Alan

MooreAmerica walks down to the ring first. Then Derek Powers walked down to the ring with Steve Powers by his side. "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga by Lady Gaga plays. No Geneva. Music continues to play. No Geneva. Finally Jennifer Alan walks out with microphone in hand. She tells Derek since he is walking away from The Alan Family; Geneva won’t be teaming with him. He’s on his own. She turns around and walks away.

Steve hops on the apron, telling referee Shawn Pack he will take Geneva’s place. Pack is unsure what to do. The time keeper motions Pack over to him. After a brief conversation, the time keeper talks to Robert E Lee. Lee made the announcement that Tabitha will allow Steve to take the place of Geneva.

MooreAmerica Vs The Powers Dynasty (Derek and Steve Powers)

The match changing did allow The Powers Dynasty to get the early momentum on their side, Derek was taking it to Miss America. MooreAmerica eventually settled in. Their friendship/previous experience as tag team champions did come into play. Derek tagged Steve in. That didn’t matter. MooreAmerica was on a roll. D’Nae coming off the ropes, getting a knee in the back from Steve, followed by a lariat from Derek swung the tide. The Powers Dynasty went to work. D’Nae overcame their double team. Eventually tagged in Miss America.

She made good use of the hot tag.

The closing of the match had Steve and D’Nae Moore brawling on the outside. Steve tried lawn darting D’Nae into the ring post. D’Nae slid off him, pushed Steve into the ring post. Before she could react, Geneva, from out of nowhere, pushed D’Nae into the ring post. Geneva walked over to D’Nae, smiled, said “See you at Survival of the Fittest.” Jeff caught wind of Geneva, he went towards her. Geneva backed away.

Meanwhile on the inside of the ring, a Tornado DDT took Derek Powers down. It appeared that Miss America was going to connect with Manifest Destiny. Katrina Lopez hopped the barricade. She ran up the ring steps. Both Miss America and Katrina stared at each other. Kat notices a downed D’Nae. She walks over to her. Miss America was going to do something about it, Derek grabbed Miss America by the hair, dropped her on her head with The Powers Driver. Derek hooked the leg...

Winners: The Powers Dynasty.

Katrina smiled. She didn’t touch D’Nae. She exited the same way she came, through the crowd.

Steve joined Derek in the ring to celebrate.

Jeff pulled Miss America out the ring. It was clear she was seething. Both her and D’Nae were. Not a possible reunion for MooreAmerica.

---

The newest addition to the interview team of Global Championship Wrestling, Janelle St. Claire stands front and center, smiling for the camera.

Janelle: "We still have many exciting matches on tonight's joint Super Show. The Sovereign will face off against Nadia Allen, Alan Monroe, and the number one contender to the GCW World Championship, my guest at this time...Brooklyn Smith."

The crowd cheers excitedly as Smith enters the shot, smiling and waving.

Janelle: "Brooklyn. On December 4, you will face Chanelle Hunter for the World Championship at Survival of the Fittest in a Last Woman Standing Match. Tonight, you stand across the ring from the champion, as well as her stablemates, whom you have lots of history with. How are you going to get through these next few weeks?"

Smith laughs.

Brooklyn: "First of all, I wrestled in GDW briefly as a free agent back in 2013, but I never had the pleasure. So, welcome to GCW, Janelle!"

Janelle smiles.

Janelle: "Thank you."

Brooklyn: "This is a very exciting time and the next several weeks will be intense, to say the least. Yeah, I have loads of history with Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers, and very little of it is good history. My feelings on the Sovereign are no secret. I respect the hell out of their wrestling prowess, but that's where it ends. There is no denying their impact on GCW and the World title, in particular over the past few years. I'm not out here to say I'm better than Chanelle, Chantelle, or Aubrianna...but I will say that their attitudes and tactics have certainly soiled their legacy to a degree. I know the old saying...put your money where your mouth is...which is why I had given myself one calendar year to win the World or Global championship. I'm now three months into that deadline, and I'm feeling it, Janelle!"

Janelle: "What do you mean when you say you're feeling it?"

Brooklyn: "By that, I mean I'm starting to feel the tide turning...possibly going in the right direction. n my favor. You know, I have tremendous respect for Julia Braddock and how she represents Livewire as the Global Champion. One of my partners tonight, Nadia Allen, did the same thing when she was World Champion earlier this year. Now it's my time to return respectability to the World Championship and to Shotgun! It's time to end the reign of the Sovereign! Tonight is just one small step in that direction, concluding at Survival of the Fittest on December 4. I don't plan on leaving Los Angeles without the GCW World Championship belt around my waist. And, as always, I'm going to do it the right way. I'm going to..."

Crowd: "Fight the good fight!"

---

The Sovereign vs. Nadia Allen/BrooklynSmith/Alan Monroe

A lot of momentum going into Survival of the Fittest was on the line in this six-person tag-team match. One of the most dominent stables in GCW history took the early advantage in this onewhen Aubrianna caught a charging Nadia Allen with a Russian leg sweep. Powers with an atomic drop, then a back elbow. Powers tagged in Chambers, who performed a double axehandle, then placed Allen in a Fujiwara armbar, tagging in Hunter. Hunter with a hammerlock slam and a cover, but Nadia kicked out. The World Champion with a delayed verticle suplex. Hunter with an elbow drop, but Allen moved out of the way! Hunter tagged in Powers, who was unable to stop Nadia from tagging in Alan Monroe. Monroe was a house on fire, taking down both Powers and Chambers. Monroe got into a staredown with Hunter, which turned out to be a mistake, as Powers chop blocked his leg. Sovereign were back in control, Powers tagging Hunter back in. Hunter with a spinning toe hold then a Boston crab, but Alan got to the ropes. Hunter dragged Monroe to the corner, tagging Chambers in. The three woman continued to work Monroe over, but were unable to get a pin or a submission from him.

A few more tags, then Chambers was in again. She placed Monroe in her newest finisher, Leglock du Louvre. She grabbed the ropes for extra leverage. Monroe was just about to tap when Nadia rushed in, booting Chantelle's hands forcing her to let go of the ropes and also breaking up the leg lock. The referee, Robert Downey started to scold both women, pointing for Nadia to get back to her corner. Chambers tagged in Powers, Monroe catching her with a roll up and getting a two count, broken up by Chantelle. Allen was back in and she and Chambers started to slug it out. This was enough of a distraction for Alan Monroe, who tagged in Brooklyn. Chambers slid out of the ring, but Nadia went after her, catching the Beverley Hills Bombshell and tossing her into the guardrail. Nadia stalks Chambers, and pays the price when Chantelle executes a drop toe hold, sending Allen face first into the guardrail. Chambers grabs Nadia by the hair and slaps her hard across the face. She does it a second time, and Nadia strikes her back! The two women start to exchange chops and slaps, slowly working their way up the aisle, essentially removing themselves from the match.

Back inside the ring, Aubrianna tagged in Hunter and the crowd was buzzing to see Hunter and Smith face-to-face. The two women started to trade lefts and rights. Smith threw Hunter off the ropes, performing a hip toss, then a drop kick on the World Champion! Smith with a German suplex which she bridges into a pin, but Hunter kicks out after a one count. Smith with a body slam. Smith throws Hunter into the ropes, but Hunter counters, Irish whipping Brooklyn into the turnbuckles. Chanelle charges into the corner, hitting Smith with RAV! She makes a cover. 1...2...NO! Brooklyn kicks out! Hunter tags in Powers, who hits Smith with a springboard dropkick. Powers with a shining wizard. Powers with a reverse DDT and a cover. 1...2...Kickout by Smith! Aubrianna with Simply the Best Moonsault, but Smithrolls out of the way! Both women are slow to rise, Brooklyn up a split second before Aubrianna. Smith hits Powers with Seeing Stars! She makes a cover. 1...2...Hunter tries for the save, but is cut off by Monroe...3!

Winners: Nadia Allen, Brooklyn Smith, and Alan Monroe

Brooklyn and Alan have their hands raised in victory as the announcement is made. Monroe leaves the ring, and Smith turns...right into Velvet Revolver by Chanelle Hunter! Hunter sneers down on the fallen Smith before exiting the ring to thunderous boos from the San Francisco crowd. Robert Downey checks on Brooklyn, who slowly gets to her feet before looking up the aisle at Powers and Hunter. Hunter turns and stares back at Smith, holding the GCW World Championship belt high in the air before disappearing into the back.

---

Backstage in the dressing room being used by the reigning GCW Global Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, we see that the beautiful blonde has changed into her wrestling gear, consisting of black pants, a pink skirt, and a pink top, and pink boots. She is seated on a bench with her title belt resting next to her, as if getting mentally prepared for contest tonight, when a knocking at the door startles her back to reality. She turns her head towards the sound of the knocking and sighs.

Julia: Come in!

The door opens and GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire enters. The Global champion smiles warmly.

Julia: Janelle, how nice of you to drop by. I assume this isn’t a social call?

Janelle: Uh, hi..sorry for dropping in unannounced but, you’re right, this isn’t a social call. I was hoping to get an interview with you. If you don’t mind?

Julia: Me? Mind?

She chuckles and shakes her head.

Julia: Unlike some condescending jackasses whose name may or may not be Adrian Waters, I have no problem making time for a professional journalist such as yourself.

Janelle: Thanks. First of all, you did battle against Leviticus in a non-title match on Fever, and you promised to show off more of your aggressive streak. You promised that would be a preview of what your opponent tonight , Tiffany Manning, could expect from you.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: That’s right and I think I did a pretty good job on funny old Levi didn’t I? I dropped him on his head four times. By that point he probably has a concussion. But I wasn’t done. I locked him up in the Guillotine. I choked him out. Malcolm Stride had no choice but to end the match and award me the victory by knockout, just to save Levi’s career. And you know what, Janelle? That may very well happen tonight. The referee, whether it is Stride again or someone else, may have to stop the match just to save Tiffany’s pathetic, worthless career. Because I warned her and her bitch boyfriend that they were messing with fire. I warned them about my aggression. Tiff and Adrian talked their way into this. Now Tiffany will pay for at least some of Adrian’s sins.

She picks up the GCW Global Championship title belt and drapes it over her right shoulder.

Julia: Because this is going nowhere. It definitely isn’t going to Tiffany Manning. Tiffany is just going to serve as yet another example of what I am capable of and what I will do in order to retain the championship on the night that it really counts, when I defend it against Adrian Waters and four other competitors at Survival of the Fittest.

Janelle: And that brings up my next question…what comments do you have about your other opponents at Survival of the Fittest?

Julia: Do you remember who they are, Janelle? It seems as if Adrian has trouble forgetting that this is a six person scramble match and he’s not the only name in the match facing yours truly.

Janelle: Well, uh, sure…Ms. Budde, Brittany Kayl, Travis Vessey, and Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: All four are very accomplished athletes…Ms. Budde and Kelsai, both former International Champions, Travis Vessey and Brittany Kayl, both former World Champions…and yet Adrian Waters seemingly wants to dismiss them and act as if he is the only player in this entire scramble? Hell, the only other person he talks about other than himself is me. I am flattered by the attention but Adrian is making a huge mistake. Not a very genius move if you ask me. But me, I am taking each and every one of my opponents very seriously. I am not overlooking anyone. Because I fought too damn hard, for far too long to get to the top of the mountain in GCW and I am not going to let any of them dethrone me this soon in my reign as GCW Global Heavyweight Champion. So Budde, Kayl, Kelsai, Travis…and especially you, Adrian…watch very closely to what happens tonight to Tiffany Manning. Observe the new aggression that I show tonight as I defend my championship. Because at Survival of the Fittest you will see that kind of aggression multiplied tenfold as I defend my championship in the scramble. And when all is said and done, tonight…just like at Survival of the Fittest…I will walk away STILL the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, and THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

---

Main Event - GCW Global Championship
Tiffany Manning vs. Julia Braddock (c)

It was no surprise to anyone when Adrian accompanied Tiffany to the ring. After Julia made her entrance, she and Adrian traded barbs. Referee Malcolm Stride eventually threatened to eject Adrian from ringside if he kept taunting Julia and holding up the start of the match, sending the Super Genius to the floor.

The champion controlled the opening minutes of the match. Hip tosses. An arm drag. A pair of drop kicks that sent Manning scurring to the outside for a breather. Julia with a suicide dive to the outside, taking out both Tiffany and Adrian, really bringing the San Francisco crowd alive! Julia tossed Manning back into the ring and hit a moonsault. Braddock with a cover, but Manning kicked out. Julia with an inverted face lock. Braddock with a full nelson slam and another cover, but Tiffany kicked out again.

Julia caught Tiffany with a sleeper and Adrian jumped up on the apron, claiming it was an illegal choke. Julia lost her temper, releasing the hold, running at Waters, hitting him with a forearm smash to the face, knocking him to the floor. The crowd loved it, but the distraction worked against the champion as Tiffany caught her from behind with a choke hold which she transitioned into a reverse neck breaker. Manning with a DDT, then a front face lock. Tiffany with a chin lock. Tiffany with a short-arm clothesline, then a curb stomp. She makes a cover. 1...2...NO! Julia kicks out!

Tiffany keeps the pressure on Julia with a variation of strikes. Manning goes for a piledriver, but Julia counters with a back-body drop! Julia with a bicycle kick. Julia Irish whips Tiffany into the corner and hits a Stinger splash. She climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and rains down forearms to Manning as the crowd counts along. Julia with a belly-to-belly suplex and a cover. 1...2...NO! Tiffany kicks out. Braddock with a bulldog, then a verticle suplex. Julia with the Kensington Knockout! Instead of going for a cover, she hits Excommunication! Tiffany appears to be out and Julia makes a cover. 1...2...NO! Adrian places his wife's foot over the bottom rope and starts shouting to the referee. Neither Stride nor Braddock believe Manning got to the ropes on her own, but Julia gives the official a shrug and the match goes on.

Braddock gets Tiffany to her feet, but Manning with an eye poke. Manning with a small package, but she only gets a one count. Tiffany with a roundhouse kick then a standing dropkick. Manning goes to the middle turnbuckle and borrows a move from her husband, coming down on the champion with the Smart Elbow. Tiffany hooks a leg. 1...2...NO! Julia gets a shoulder up! Manning with a neck wrench, then a reverse chin lock. Both Tiffany and Adrian shout at Braddock to tap, but she fights her way to the ropes. Tiffany with a forearm to Julia against the ropes, but Julia strikes back with a huge chop. Then a second! A third! Julia hits a spear and three elbow drops! Julia hits a STO. Julia hits the Vow of Chastity! The crowd is now on their feet and Julia drops her challenger with Excommunication! She makes the cover. 1...2...3...NO! The pinfall is broken up by Adrian Waters and a boot to Braddock's head. Malcolm Stride immediately calls for the disqualification.

Winner: Julia Braddock (by DQ)

Adrian continues to assault Julia and it's not long before Tiffany joins in. The couple repeatedly stomp and kick the Global Champion until...

There's then a pop from the crowd as Kelsai Adamson-Mason rushes into the ring, immediately taking Manning out with a superkick! She and Adrian then start to trade lefts and rights. Moments later, Brittany Kayl joins the fray, and Travis Vessey and Ms. Budde are not far behind. Security enter the ring, but have a hell of a time getting in between the brawling superstars and they continue to fight it out as the show fades to black.