GCW.com EXCLUSIVE from 11.05 Shotgun

randy

GCW.com EXCLUSIVE from 11.05 Shotgun

Post by randy » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:00 pm

We cut to the backstage area. Summer Collins is there, dressed in a tight, forest green fancy dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee, perched atop high heeled sandals. Next to her The Most Loved Man on the Planet, the marketing guru known as Leviticus. The duo are trying to catch up to an enraged Jessica Lasiewicz. The Archangel, dressed is in denim jeans, black boots, a Duke Blue Devils t-shirt, and a black hooded leather jacket. Her long blue hair hangs straight to past the shoulders.

Summer: Jess, stop!

Lasiewicz ignores her and just picks up her pace. Summer sighs out of frustration and shoots Levi a look.

Summer: Go stop her, Levi.

Leviticus: Me?! Why me?!

Collins smacks him in the back of his head.

Summer: I’m in heels, you idiot. I can’t keep up.

Leviticus: But she frightens me…

Summer: Just do it.

Captain Capitalism sighs but reluctantly does as he is told. He jogs ahead and then cuts in front of Jessica. Stopping her dead in her path. Lasiewicz growls angrily at The Emperor of Entrepreneurship.

Jessica: Move…

Leviticus: No can do!

Jessica: Zejdź mi z drogi

Captain Capitalism recognizes this as the Polish language but cannot make out what she just said. Leviticus furrows his brow in confusion.

Leviticus: Huh?

Lasiewicz snatches him by his throat and shoves him against the wall. Before she can do anything damaging to The Maharajah of Marketing, Summer manages to catch up and pull her tag team partner and best friend off.

Summer: Whoa, whoa, hold on Jess.

The Archangel swats her hands away.

Jessica: Get away from me, Summer. I’m busy!

Summer: Busy with what? Getting yourself into trouble?

Jessica: I’m not going to get into trouble. I am just going to track down Aubrey and put her in the hospital.

Leviticus: Powers isn’t even here tonight.

Jessica: Fine…then I’ll track down one of her friends, beat them up, and leave them as a bloody message to Powers.

Collins sighs out of frustration.

Summer: And how exactly is that going to help? Think about it for a second, Jess, you are just two wins away from being in the main event of night one of Resurrection, you are two wins away from fighting Kelsai for the GCW World Championship. If you beat up Aubrey or her friends now, if you hurt her now, you could get suspended, punished, and maybe cost yourself the world title. You’re not thinking rationally. That’s why Fabulous works so well, remember? You have the kind of passion and fury I do not have but I can do something you don’t always do so well…I think rationally.

Jessica: No, I’m not being rational, and I’m not thinking about Fabulous, either, because what happened to me on Fever wasn’t Fabulous. So I’m gonna…

Summer: So you’re going to what? Throw everything away just to get revenge? Get revenge on Livewire by eliminating Powers from the tournament, ruin her world title aspirations. But more than anything, try to think about this team. Think about Fabulous. What was it that you said weeks before Civil War? You wanted to send a message to management, specifically to Silverstone. You wanted to get us into a tag team title opportunity, one way or another. Now your cousin, Ana, she has a guaranteed tag title match from earning third place in the Civil War Match. But look at what you’ve done since then. You have won some impressive matches. You are on the precipice of earning a world title match. And even if you don’t win this tournament, you have put Fabulous back on the map by yourself. Thanks to you we have the leverage needed to demand our rightful opportunity. But if you lose control right now, if you attack Aubrey or one of her pals now, WE will lose all of that leverage. So this impacts me and Levi as well, not just you.

Lasiewicz looks at Levi and then back at Summer. She sighs and nods her head.

Jessica: Fine…I’ll hold off, for now.

Summer: Good. Thank you. Just remember, we have a lot to forward to you. You could earn that world title shot, and even if you don’t, I could insert myself into the title picture by beating Kelsai one on one on Livewire. And even if I don’t win, a good performance from us both on Livewire will help us to make the case for an Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match.

Jessica: You think so?

Collins nods her head.

Summer: I know so…Ana and a partner of her choosing is going to challenge for the tag team titles at Resurrection. Maybe she will choose you as her partner? Maybe not? We can’t control that. What we can control is whether or not The Alan Family even make it to Resurrection as the champions. You know as well as I do that all we need is one fair shot, one good chance, and we can beat them. We can beat any team in this company. We can beat anyone in this company. It is time we remind everyone of that…

Summer grins knowingly.

Collins: Starting tonight….

==

Svetlana Iryna Nabokov - SIN as she is otherwise known - was victorious in her debut match against Soviet Ginger member Anastasia Ivanova. Since then, she has been in the background, watching and waiting. But now she sits in a dark room, the lone illumination emphasizing her form. She smiles.

SIN: “Who is to say what is right and what is wrong?”

SIN chuckles.

SIN: “Where I sit, whatever gets the job done is right. Anastasia Ivanova? She had the right idea. She did what she thought would help her get past me, whether by hook, by crook, or with her teeth sinking into my flesh. It showed moxie… yes. But it also showed desperation. It showed a woman who knew she was in deep… a woman who needed to do whatever she could to simply survive because she knew success was reliant on survival. Well, success wasn’t hers. But she still has her pride, and I applaud that.”

SIN nods her head.

SIN: “And now I sit here wondering who will be the next… who will choose to face me, and be pushed to the very limits of themselves. Make no mistake… this will not be a regular opening. I will not sit here week after week and muse for a challenge. I’m not shy and if you are, I will track you down. So please, don’t insult me by hiding. Respect me and I will respect you…”

Again, SIN grins.

SIN: “...as I put you down like a dog.”

The scene cuts.

==

Backstage we find a camera being held by none other than the wild haired and charismatic Captain Capitalism himself, Leviticus. We know that he is holding the camera because he has the camera pointed at himself, with that wild eyed grin on his face.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, The Maharajah of Marketing, Captain Capitalism, The Fransiscan Friar of Flash, Your Righteous Savior, Leviticus, is here with the one driving force that has been the cornerstone of Global Championship Wrestling since the beginning, a force that built this tag team division into what it is today, and yes, a force that reminds all of you week in and week out that you can look damn sexy and be damn dangerous inside the ring as well!

He turns the camera around to show his “guests”...of course they are his friends, allies, and clients, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins. Summer is dressed in a tight, forest green fancy dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee, perched atop high heeled sandals. The Archangel is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a Duke Blue Devils t-shirt, and a black hooded leather jacket. Her long blue hair hangs straight to past the shoulders.

Leviticus: Of course I am talking about Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, they are absolutely FABULOUS!

Summer: That’s our line, Levi.

Leviticus: Sorry, Summer.

Collins chuckles softly.

Summer: That’s quite alright. But you are quite right, we are the force that helped build the GCW tag team division here in Global Championship Wrestling. I mean, let’s face it, would The Alan Family even exist were it not for a team like myself and Jessica revolutionizing tag team wrestling in GCW? No…The McBrides talk about a hostile takeover, but would they exist were it not for us? No…and lets face it, Jess and I, we have gone above and beyond just simply being a great tag team. We can and have quite literally done it all in this company. Just look at yours truly for instance, I am a former X Division Champion, a former North American Champion, and a six times total tag team champion…

She pats Jessica on the shoulder.

Summer: …three of which were with this babe right here. And Jess, well her record speaks for itself. Along with her multiple tag team title reigns she is a former GCW World Champion and GCW Global Champion.

Jessica: Now you may think we haven’t been doing much lately. The fact is that we have quietly been making her mark in this business. Over the past several weeks I have been beating former world champions across multiple promotions, I have been reminding the entire world that I am still among the very best and deadliest to ever set foot inside of a wrestling ring. I may not be as loud in my campaigning for a title shot as some are, but that’s because I prefer to let my actions in the ring do all of the talking. Let’s face it, if actions were just as loud as words, then I would have been doing a LOT of talking lately. I beat former GCW World Champion Nadia Allen on Livewire, and next week on Livewire I will beat another former World Champion in Aubrianna Powers…only I’ll beat her half to death…

Summer: Jess is the main event of Livewire. Me? I’m opening the card against the reigning World and Global Champion Kelsai Adamson-Mason. You see how this works, GCW? Fabulous OPENS the show, Fabulous CLOSES the show. Fabulous is THE SHOW, THE EVENT, we are the marquee match no matter where we are and no matter who we are up against. So let me tell you how this is going to work out…whether it happens in one week, two weeks, a month, before Resurrection, or after Resurrection, Jess and I are going to go back right where we belong, and that is at the very top of the GCW mountain. We will once again be covered in gold, whether it be singles gold or tag team gold, because as we have proven time and time again throughout our careers, we can do it all in this business.

Jessica: And THAT…is absolutely FABULOUS