Chelsea Summers Update

Jazmyn Rain

Chelsea Summers Update

Post by Jazmyn Rain » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:55 am

“I still have nightmares about him…”

Chelsea Summers has made incredible progress in her psychological recovery, but she’s still got a long way to go. After all, being psychologically and hypnotically abused by your own father is something that’s beyond difficult for anyone to overcome.

“Calling my father an asshole doesn’t come close to doing it justice”, Chelsea said. “From when I was little, all he ever wanted to do was ruin my life and now I’m fighting every single day to get it back.”

Still, it’s not just personal demons Chelsea has to fight, it’s also professional demons and the Beverly Hills native actually broke down in tears when recalling her career in GCW.

“Hypnosis or not, I was nothing but a screw up. I hurt so many people and the amount of guilt and regret that I carry is so immense, not even I know how deep it runs. I wish I was never part of Utopia. I deeply regret hurting Andrea. I can only say to GCW and everyone involved that I’m so sorry for being such an embarrassment to the company.”

Chelsea also isn’t unaware of her reputation in GCW.

“Many see me as a joke and as a massive fuck up”, she acknowledged. “I’ve been gone for over a month and they’re still name dropping me like I’m the worst thing in GCW history. But, considering all I’ve done, I’ve earned that. Fortunately, I’m still very much young enough to change that one day.”

Pausing with a smile on her face through the tears that were falling, the former GCW Tag Team Champion wasted no time sharing her long term goal.

“I’m going to go back to GCW and I’m going to flip the script”, she said. “When? I don’t know. But all I want to do right now is get better and fight my demons. Dealing with the pain my father caused me is incredibly difficult, but I will not let him win.”

Chelsea has plenty of supporters in the psychiatric hospital she is currently staying at, among them is Dr. Liam Winters, a rookie doctor only nine months out of medical school.

“Gregory Summers is a man that doesn’t deserve to live”, he said. “What he did to his daughter is a tragedy because Chelsea is a beautiful young lady with so much to offer and she’s beginning to see that. Her recovery hasn’t been easy, but the progress she’s made so far has been incredible. She knows that she screwed up in GCW and she’s determined to return one day to redeem herself and show the world the beautiful, incredible person she is. She became my favorite patient almost immediately.”

“He’s been my rock”, Chelsea says of Liam. “Without him, I wouldn’t make the progress that I’ve made. Without him, I wouldn’t be looking deep into my heart and realizing that Chelsea Summers is a champion. I may not have any title belts to prove it, but the fact that I survived what my father did to me makes me one and nobody can take that away from me.”

Chelsea hasn’t given up on her wrestling career, but her television career?

“It’s dead”, she admitted, but without regret. “But my wrestling career is only frozen, not dead.”

“Chelsea wants to get back in the ring as soon as possible,” says Liam. “That’s all she ever talks about is going back to GCW and re-writing her story. She wants to start over and introduce the world to the real Chelsea Summers.”

Of course, a return to GCW would obviously mean potentially dealing with two of the people she hurt the most: Andrea Hernandez and Darian Andrews.

“I miss Andrea so much”, she admitted. “But she owns the Sedona Sky name. She represents what the moniker is truly about.”

As for her long, unrequited crush? Darian Andrews?

“Thank you Darian, for beating me in our match,” Chelsea said… though with a caveat. “I wish you nothing but happiness and hopefully someday, we can be friends. I know somewhere in there, you just may care for me as one...but I wouldn’t blame you if you never wanted to see me again...”

Chelsea had a small laugh to herself before she spoke her final words, addressing her ‘haters’.

“You haven’t seen the last of me. To those using my name as a joke, you better get it all out of your system because someday, I will come back, and I will remember who took part in making a joke out of my name. And when I face you in that ring, I’ll stuff some serious crow down your throat...and yes… I know what that all even means!”

There is currently no timetable for Chelsea’s release, or for her GCW return. However, Shotgun GM Allison Mayberry is said to be open to bringing her back once she overcomes her personal demons.