The GCW Informer Newsletter: Volume One

Sinner

The GCW Informer Newsletter: Volume One

Post by Sinner » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen! It is I, your GCW Informer... ready you to bring you all the news, scoops, opinions and gossip, from my lips to your ears! With that said, let's get started with this pipin' hot First Edition of... THE GCW NEWSLETTER!!!

- For Glory & Gold is shaping up to be a night you can't miss... and I've been hearing that we might see a new name or two show up to the event! I can't confirm any names, of course... but the rumor mill is swirling!

- The Sovereign has quickly made its mark on the Shotgun brand... and the group of Chantelle Chambers, Kat Kelly and Aubrianna Powers have the GCW World Champion, Minerva, in their sights! Also, this intrepid reporter hears that they still have a big hand left to play. What that is, only time will soon tell.

- Not all is well in the camps of The Purity Movement and The McBride Corporation. Rumors abuzz that Saul and Aurora Ramsey are growing disenchanted with the group, and may be looking to split. The same could be said of The McBride Corporation, as the sisters have been split on the removal of one Sierra Michaels by Blair McBride. Could there be an shift in these groups... or a possible end to one or both?

- Ba'al and Rachel Foxx... GCW is so very, VERY screwed!

- To end this edition, the tag-team divisions of both Shotgun and Livewire are smokin' hot right now! On the Shotgun side, you have the champions, Fame & Fortune, Fabulous, Wrestling's Most Wanted, Twin Magic, Total War, etc.. On the Livewire Brand you have the champs Scream Machine, The Brotherhood of Sith, HERstory Makers, The Golden Couple, The Rising Tide and more! We might even see some new teams form or debut! Who can say...?

- Next week, I'll return with more info, rumors and opinions... so, until then, be there or be square!