Blue's Top 5

admin
Site Admin

Blue's Top 5

Post by admin » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Velociraptor Blue's Top 5 of Survival of the Fittest!

1.) Myra Lynwood

Yeah, I admit, that smooth talking Silas Mason slipped me a few Benjamins to make her number one, but he didn’t NEED to! I woulda put her at the top regardless. She beat Timothy Myers in a steel cage for the Global Championship…albeit with some help from our number two…

2.) Aphrodite Noel

FINALLY this hot bitch took a step outside of the box and thought for herself. Not only that, but she had a successful title defense in what has been among the most dominating reigns of any champion in GCW currently.

3.) Julia Braddock-Noel

Everything was stacked against her; she had two opponents and she didn’t even know what type of match she would be fighting in until game time. And yet she through it all, she retained the title.

4.) #GingerNation

These girls are unstoppable and unbeatable! Just when you think you got ‘em nailed down, they come up with yet ANOTHER trick! I think they’ve proven, yet again, that they are THE one formidable force in GCW. Bar none.

5.) Jazmyn Rain

How can I not list her? Well, she refused to go to Isla Nublar and visit with my bitches, that’s one reason I could leave her off my list, but I don’t hold grudges. Besides, she DID beat a thirteen time world champion and three time hall of famer in the form of Glory Braddock. That speaks volumes.