Blue's Top 10

admin
Site Admin

Blue's Top 10

Post by admin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Blue’s Top 10 of The End of the Year Bash

2016 is about to be gone and done! Good riddance! But GCW finished it off with a bang and seeing as this was quite a big show, your best girl Blue decided to up things a little bit and do a Top 10 list instead of Top 5! ROAR BITCHES!

1.) Victoria Salinas

Victoria Salinas obviously gets this top spot. She roared to her bitches for over a year and finally won back the GCW World Championship.

2.) The Archangel

How do you not put this young bitch in at a top spot? She accepted open challengers! Anyone! Hell, I coulda entered with my girl the Motherfuckin’ T-Rex but we were too busy eatin’ sloppy Joes. And what’s more is that she won! She retained! Roar to Archangel!

3.) Glory Braddock

I dunno if she’s “found” herself or not, but she choked out Mark O’Brian. Impressive.

4.) Jazmyn Rain

Jazzy baby gets the four spot. She was Glory’s tag partner in the victory against Total War and was her support system in many ways. I hate to see what she has in store for Sophie O’Brian in 2017.

5.) Kayla Jones-Snow & Trenton Snow

The happy couple! Congratulations, bitches!

6.) Olivia

The former world tag team champion proved tonight with her performance that she can hang with Aphrodite Noel. Now that doesn’t mean she’ll WIN the North American Title. That remains to be seen.

7.) Nate Lawson

The GCW Television Champion made the “genius” tap out. Smart move!

8.) Gabriela Austin

The number one contender to the International title cemented her spot with a victory over Loretta Inglewood.

9.) Chantelle Chambers, Alexander Midas, & Cody Lindberg-Knight

These three worked like a well-oiled machine! A great victory! Hard fought and well earned! Yes, Midas paid me to put them all on this list…

10.) Controversy

Hannah Myers defeated The Ginger Enigma, Hannah and Destiny would then later on cost The #GingerNation the International title. They proved to the #GingerNation that they are far from being done with them.