A Reunion (Summer & Jessica CD)

admin
Site Admin

A Reunion (Summer & Jessica CD)

Post by admin » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:53 pm

OFF CAMERA

Summer Collins currently finds herself sitting in the back of a long black limousine. The gorgeous heiress is only recently left the End of the Year Bash hosted by Global Championship Wrestling. She is dressed in a fancy sequined black dress and strappy black high heels. Her long gorgeous brown hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. She is sporting a somewhat impatient glare as she stares ahead of her at the driver.

Summer: Schultz! Are we there yet?

Schultz: We are nearly there, Ms. Collins.

Summer: Good. I hate to sound impatient with you but I am on a deadline. I paid good money for this deal to get done but if it doesn’t get done at the right time they may leave with the product.

Schultz: I must question your judgment regarding the...um...product.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: I know, you and Michael both questioned my judgment. My husband questioned my judgment. Hell, the only member of my family who hasn’t questioned my judgment on this is Meagan and she probably doesn’t give two fucks about my well being anyway.

Schultz: Well if you are perfectly honest with yourself, Ms. Collins, then you would know why we are all concerned.

Summer: Oh I get it. This is a risk, but it is a risk I am willing to take.

Collins and her loyal butler Schultz remain in silence for a few more minutes. Shortly thereafter the limo comes to a slow stop. Schultz turns his head around and looks cautiously at Summer.

Schultz: We have arrived, Ms. Collins.

Summer: Good. Thank you, Schultz.

Schultz: Do be careful.

Summer: I will.

And with that, Summer exits the back of the limousine. She scans the area which is not much more than an old undeveloped lot. It is dark out except for a few street lights shining overhead, as well as the moon in the night sky. She spots a white vehicle, resembling an ambulance, nearby. Two men in white are standing at the back of it. Summer reaches for her purse and produces a wad of cash. She approaches the vehicle, her heels clicking on the hard concrete, and then tosses the cash to the men. One of them catches it.

Summer: There’s your snack. Did you bring what I asked you for?

Man: We did...she’s back here…

He opens up the back end of the vehicle. The other man reaches inside and pulls a battered and bruised Jessica Lasiewicz out of the back end. She’s struggling mightily against her restraints, but the straight jacket won’t budge.

Man: You’re lucky you are a Collins. Were it not for your brother calling in that favor, we wouldn’t be doing this. You realize we could lose our job at the sanitarium for shit like this.

Summer: Your job will be just fine. That bat shit crazy Coach woman does know powerful people on the board of directors at the insane asylum, but that powerful person happens to be my brother. As far as anyone is concerned, Jessica was never committed to the institution.

Man: Right, well we’re gonna call Michael Collins to verify that.

Summer: Do it. That’s fine with me. Just take her out of that straight jacket.

He nods his head and takes the straight jacket off of Jessica. He tosses it back into the back of the vehicle and then walks off with his partner. Jessica stares with shock at Summer.

Jessica: Summer...what the fuck are you doing here?!

Summer: Your questions will be answered in the back of my limousine.

Jessica: You brainwashed me into serving you like a slave, Summer. That’s where we were last time we met. You think I’m going to get into that limo with you?

Summer: No, the last time we met you tried to end my career. And you damn near succeeded. Let’s face facts, Jess, neither of us are exactly innocent here. I tried to brainwash you, you tried to cripple me, I think it’s safe to say that we are even. Besides, that limo has to be better than the ride you were on. Coach was trying to send you to the insane asylum and had my brother not intercepted the request and told me about it, you would have spent most of your adult life locked up with a bunch of crazies.

Lasiewicz frowns.

Jessica: What do you want?

Summer: A simple “thank you” would be a start. But honestly, Jess, think for a second about what we once had. Think about the kind of team we were before we turned on each other and tried to destroy each other both physically and mentally.

Jessica: Fame & Fortune…

Summer: Yeah, that was us. We were dominant. We were unstoppable. Now I know you left permanent physical scars on me and I left permanent mental scars on you, but as I said, I think that makes us even. And if you’re willing to forgive me, then I am willing to forgive you.

Lasiewicz cocks her head to one side.

Jessica: What are you suggesting?

Summer: I’m suggesting that we team up.

Jessica: A team?

She shakes her head.

Jessica: No, it never turns out well. Besides, I want to make Coach pay for what she did!

Summer: You and what army? She has four people backing her up. You can’t take them all on. But with me, you’d have back up. And maybe we don’t take them on right away? Maybe we just leave them alone for now…

She points to the limo.

Summer: In that limousine I have a contract, a Shotgun contract, Donovan Cunningham drew it up so you know there’s no funny business. You can sign that contract…

She turns her back to Jessica.

Summer: ...or you can exact your revenge. I want to make up for my past sins against you, Jess. I want my friend back. If I can do that by reviving your GCW career then that’s great. If I do that by letting destroy me right here and now then go ahead, Schultz is the only one in the car and he’s been instructed to ignore whatever happens.

There is a tense moment as Jessica takes in everything Summer just told her. Jessica then reaches out and places a hand on her shoulder.

Jessica: Let’s give them hell…

Return to “General Roleplay Board”