Taking what I want!

Enforcer

Taking what I want!

Post by Enforcer » Tue May 26, 2020 3:28 am

*Scene*
::Enforcer is walking on the football field of Aloha Stadium in Halawa, Hawaii with a bothered look on his face. He has a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on, A white t-shirt, black Jordan shorts, and the White and black patent leather Jordan shoes on.::

Enforcer:I am standing on the field of where thousands of NFL Pro Bowlers have played over the course of thirty six years. Some of the best musicians have performed here. Everyone from The Police, Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones, U2, and Eminem have all performed here. Along with baseball games and graduations have all happened right here. Plus the Notre Dame football team won their first bowl game in fifteen seasons right here in this very stadium. Now in just a few short days the GCW will be having the 2020 Draft right here in this very stadium. On top of the draft there will be four top notch championship matches that will be decided that night, as well. Including the richest prize in this business, the GCW World Heavyweight title. Surprisingly enough to the fans of this business worldwide and more importantly the people who have followed my career I am nowhere to be found not only in one of the four championship matches but on the front burner of this company's plans for the future. Which befuddles me to no end. Not only befuddles me but to the entire wrestling world. Even the people who would gladly spit in my face because while they may not like me they ultimately respect me for what I have done over the last twenty three years inside the squared circle.

::Enforcer slowly spins around to take in the entire stadium.::

Enforcer:So, what do I have to do? I have spoken with the powers that be about allowing me to prove myself and they were very accommodating. Then I got lost in the mix. With a roster of this size, I get it. When I was notified that the GCW Draft was coming up I felt this was the time to make a change. It is the time to grab the infamous brass rings that each promoter talks about. Because ultimately I want what everybody else wants. That of course is the World Heavyweight title. But I have been around this business for while now and know that people just don’t get handed World title matches. So, what to do, what to do? While there are so many ways to go to get what I want. While I won’t bore you with all the details because a guy has to have some secrets. I will say this, it involves the championship that one Kelsai Adamson-Mason and her newly won GCW International Heavyweight championship. Mrs. Mason, I have noted your weaknesses that I can take advantage of to become the next International champion. Don’t get me wrong, people. I have never met Ms. Mason nor her husband. They could be more beloved then Mr. Rogers and Mother Teresa combined. Which is why this quest of mine isn’t personal. It is just business because I NEED that International championship that you have in your possession, Mrs. Adams. You’ve been warned. Global Championship Wrestling, I am tired of sitting on the sidelines and playing second fiddle. Now, I have to do what I have to do to get what I want and that is to take what I want. I’ll be seeing you, GCW. Real soon.

[/color]

::Enforcer chuckles and walks away as the camera fades to black.::

Return to “General Roleplay Board”