Who's Jody's potential tag partner?

Jody Rainer

Who's Jody's potential tag partner?

Post by Jody Rainer » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:49 pm

Since Jody had money on him, he was finally able to go to a proper wrestling school and learn how to wrestle. While Jody treated everyone like a piece of garbage they were to him; however, there was one person in the school, in particular, he did manage to interact and get along with. A man who had experienced wrestling before, a guy who was known as the ladies man. He had held a title in Championship Wrestling Coalition on Red State Revolver brand. He still has the belt, hanging in his school as he's a teacher recently moved in New York. The guy was not only a ladies man but also a cocky, arrogant guy as well, someone perfect for Jody's partner in GCW.

He watches Jody take someone down in the ring and beating the hell out of him which the guy with a brown hair with MMA shorts on, nodded at Jody, applauding him, although he can clearly see Jody needing more work. Everyone gets back in the ring and doing some drills as the male trainer and Jody sent to the trainer's office with another trainer overseeing the situation as in case the trainer ever wanted to get back in the ring.

Jody's trainer: "Hey, it looks like you need more work."

Jody Rainer: "Why do you think I came here? I give up any hope of finding anyone to train me. I was hoping for someone in GCW coming up to me and asked me to train with them in their school, but they never did. They are all selfish bastards."

Jody's trainer: "Don't I know it? With the exemption of being in the streets, you remind me when I started. Not with anger exactly, but with how I love to get under people's skin. While we're from different backgrounds with me living the life of being a rich prick and you coming from the streets, I fully understand your intent to hurt someone, but you got to keep it at a minimum level."

Jody Rainer: "All my life, I've been ignored and treated like a piece of shit. Why should I respect and acknowledge anyone I face in the ring? Nobody wanted to adopt me, nobody in an orphanage spoke or even want to know me. Nobody. My parents are non-existant as my mum died giving birth to me and my dad, being the piece of shit he is left me. Didn't want to be responsible for me."

Jody's trainer nodded, fully accepting as to why Jody was the way he is and why he was always angry and aggressive in the ring, along with the lack of proper training he had, due to lack of funds at the time he started. Jody's trainer had a smile on his face, knowing his progress in GCW.

Jody's trainer: "I've been wanting to get back in the wrestling ring for a long time and I think all the partners you've had to team with, all of them aren't the right sort of people for you. In fact, I wish I was teaming half of those women you teamed with. I understand you only trust yourself and shit, but I think we can work together as a team. I only stuck training students here because I had nothing else to do. I was lucky a wrestler named Gerald Finkle wanted to take me under his wing and trained me to be the best I could be."

Jody Rainer: "Good for you. I didn't have that opportunity. Everyone ignores me and treats me like shit. I only found out how to make money the easy way by seeing a leaflet from GCW, stating they needed new wrestlers to join with any type of experienced wrestler to join. I had to borrow phones and internet from people to wrestle. A few months later, I made enough money to get a driving caravan. I live in one because I don't know how to pay taxes or any shit like that. I was never brought up in an environment to learn that stuff."

Jody's trainer: "I'm sorry to hear that people don't give a shit about you. However, I want you to understand that injuring wrestlers as you do can cost you your career, not being allowed in this sport. I want you to tone down your anger. Don't get me wrong, I love the killer instinct you pose and part of me wished I had that, but you need to tone your anger down. Use it when you need to. I tell you what, you give me the number to contact GCW and then, I'll sign a contract before I appear on Shotgun and form a team with you. Because you do need someone to talk to and bond with. Threatening people is what we'll do and brag about us being the best or rather I will and trash everyone on our list, well except the women for me at least."

This was the first time since he started wrestling that Jody could see himself, finally interacting someone who cared about him, someone who wanted Jody to live to his full potential like Jody never gotten, until now from his trainer.

Jody Rainer: "It's actually nice to talk to someone who gives a damn about me. You got yourself a deal, Nicky. By the way, what's with the title in the gym man?"

Nicky: "I was a Red State Revolver champion in a company called Championship Wrestling Coalition. It was great where I pissed a few people off with my cocky nature and arrogance I had. I was enjoying the life of being a wrestler. Until that closed down, I had nowhere to go so I gave up being a wrestler and stuck here at the school. Don't worry about this school with me not training there, that guy, Kenny Russell has all the experience in the world of running this place and he's always said to me, whenever I want to get back in the ring, this school will always be running by my hands. He won't stop me from getting in the ring. I've not met anyone perfect to be my tag partner like yourself. I can be angry as well, but only in the ring."

Jody Rainer: "I agree. We'll leave you not appearing for the next show cos it's too early, but once I announce that I have a partner in mind to team with, then the next show after that, we'll come in together and show the GCW pricks what we're all about. I think we'll call ourselves The Bad Bastards as a tag team."

Nicky: "I like that. Anyway, give me that number to GCW Shotgun staff so I can discuss plans with them. I won't be doing any of the social media shit, but I'll leave you to do that. Just be careful in training to not hurt someone on purpose. You can to those uncaring GCW guys, they deserve a beating, but not here. Understand?"

Jody Rainer: "Yeah, I do."

Nicky the now known trainer from Jody saying his name, shook hands as Jody wrote down on a piece of paper as he gives to Nicky and then he leaves Nicky's office to sit down with the rest of the students and learn a few more moves in the ring.

Nicky: "That kid has a lot to learn on controlling his anger before he kills someone. Poor guy, not having anyone to give a shit about him. I'm glad I'm able to help him and I will."

Nicky nods as he looks at the number written by Jody and he contacts the GM of GCW Shotgun to see where it goes from here.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”