To Kendra Classic....

Lo-Drew

To Kendra Classic....

Post by Lo-Drew » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:25 pm

[A shaky camcorder opens up inside the home of home of Mara Kade and Max Kane. This is evident because Mara is seen sitting down on a chair as someone fiddles with the camera; presumably Max. She's only dressed in a black Circle Jerks t-shirt and black and white boxers. It's around 9 in the morning San Francisco time. Still, Mara's eyes are locked into the camcorder.]

Mara: I didn't think I was going to make a video when i woke up this morning but here we are.

[Mara takes a long sigh and several seconds goes by where silence is the only thing we here. Mara is seen closing her eyes a bit, letting out another sigh.]

Mara: Kendra Classic you are a fucking cunt.

Mara: You had me fooled. Match 4 and Match 5 of our series, I saw fire. Your punches, they were filled with fire. I thought, "My God, for once Kendra Classic is wrestling instead of playing pro wrestler." I was looking forward to the day Scream Machine and Wrestling's Most Wanted wrestled again for our tag belts. Because in my mind I'm like surely Kendra Hannah, they'll use this to fuel them to work their way back up the rankings. Surely they'll fight like hell to earn another chance to beat me. You would think.

[Mara locks her hands together.]

Mara: Kendra. You've won a World title, you've won the Tag titles, you've won other titles. I don't give a shit. You are a disgrace to what pro wrestling is. I spent three months inside a fucking dojo in Japan summer of 2018 and I saw 13 year olds, 14 year olds, 15, 16, 17 years old, walk in every day, get ran to the fucking ground, get their asses kicked, take it and come back the next day. I watched them fight each other in the ring and when someone loss, they remembered that and they used that to run harder, to learn quicker. I saw that with my own two eyes. When me and Sio lost the Tag titles, when we lost to The Tide last year at Resurrection, it hurt. I was sick to my fucking stomach. And me and Sio used that to train harder, to learn more, to be better. I don't respect you because we are not the fucking same. You might beat those kids that in that dojo, but I guarantee they're tougher than you.

[Mara points to the camera.]

Mara: I'm burying the Tag Team division because I say none of them have a fucking chance of beating Scream Machine for our belts. I didn't say a lie. But the fact that your response was to bitch and say that i don't care about this business when the reason Siouxsie and I are champions TODAY is because we kicked your fucking ass, I became..

[Mara grits her teeth and balls her fist.]

Mara: I can't even get it out. I was so offended y your weak ass mentality that for the last hour, I can't even finish my breakfast. I'm fucking angry because you have the fucking nerve to call yourself a wrestler after you just bitched that I hurt your feelings. HOW ABOUT WORKING HARDER?

[Mara yells.]

Mara: HOW ABOUT GETTING YOUR ASS IN THE FUCKING GYM AND LIFTING WEIGHTS? HOW ABOUT TRAINING FOR ONCE? I shouldn't have to explain this shit to you! You should get it! You should understand what pro wrestling is you fucking idiot! You coddled fuck!

[Mara shakes her head.]

Mara: That's what I do. I train, I learn as much as possible, I get better. That's how I was trained at the Drunken Rabbit. That's how those kids in the dojo train. And I learned a lot from them. I love those fuckers. They're going to be great because they're willing to work. I got knocked out two months ago by someone I can't fucking stand. I could bitch like you have every time Princess Nava tweets. Instead, I've trained, I've learned and I've gotten better. So the next time I get my hands on her, I'm the one the wins. That's the business! You don't have the stomach for this. We exposed you. Throughout the series, you talked about our looks, you talked shit about our brand. We kept talking about the match. None of this surprises me but it still pisses me off and since I have to wrestler you on March 23rd, I'm going to fucking slaughter you.

So so the shut the fuck up. Look deep inside yourself and figure out why you even do this. Don't insult me you fucking cunt. I'm done before I say more. Actually, wait. I do have more.

[Mara pauses.]

Mara: All you tag teams on Shotgun. I stand by what I said. None of you have a fucking chance of beating Scream Machine right now. There, I'm done. Cut it.

[Max does cut off the feed, ending it quickly.]

Return to “General Roleplay Board”