A reading from the Book of Leviticus

admin
Site Admin

A reading from the Book of Leviticus

Post by admin » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:24 pm

This is a reading from the Book of Leviticus; "The Lord called to Moses and spoke to him from the tent of meeting. He said, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When anyone among you brings an offering to the Lord, bring as your offering an animal from either the herd or the flock. You are to slaughter the young bull before the Lord."

Soooooo maybe I didn't exactly do much "slaughtering out there at Resurrection? Maybe old Travis Vessey has more to him than I thought. But I was right! Trista Foxx Porter said he was a god and I proved that he was not a god. I proved that he was just human like the rest of us. Maybe he is a little better on the Livewire Brand than some of the other talent but still, he IS human, he IS vulnerable, because I exposed him...not in THAT way, get your minds out of the gutter...but I did damn near defeat him on multiple occasions. And that performance at Resurrection X, that was my offering to you the GCW Universe. Consider it my burnt offering because I slaughtered and then burnt alive the very idea of Travis Vessey being a god. He has his weaknesses that can be exploited and he can be beaten. I know it, now everyone knows it. But where does that leave yours truly? Where does that leave The Maharajah of Marketing? Well a four part Netflix docuseries is in the works about my experience facing Vessey entitled "Dark Side of the Bling"...no, the title has nothing to do with Vessey, myself, or the match. I just like the fact that it rhymes and the fact that it gives me an excuse to wear a gold chain around my neck!

I am also making preparations for the upcoming GCW Draft Show. We will be back in Raleigh, North Carolina and Captain Capitalism will be right there to follow the proceedings very carefully. I will watch to see where I land. Do I remain on Livewire or do I get shifted to Shotgun? Quite frankly I don't care as long as I am used and I guarantee you that ol' Tabsy Wabsy will use me. Won't ya Silverlips? You saw what I did to Vessey. You saw how I took him to his limits. You can't ignore that Leviticus equals money, Leviticus equals ratings, and that I can put on a performance out there in the ring equal to or better than anyone else on this roster. I may not always defeat who I am put up against but I guarantee I will always outperform them and I will always look better than them. I will always outshine my opponent and I will definitely be flashier. Hell, I am The Franciscan Friar of Flash! In fact, add that to my list of nicknames!

Franciscan Friar of Flash....out!

Return to “General Roleplay Board”