Update on Me

Ironman
Site Admin

Update on Me

Post by Ironman » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 pm

You may have noticed I've been unavailable for the past week or so. My wife has been in the hospital with pregnancy complications, which has kept me very very busy. The doctors expect to induce labor on Monday, which will be followed by several weeks in the NICU for our twins. This is a lot more information than I usually post about myself publicly, but I just wanted to let everyone know that my availability will range from spotty to non-existant for the forseeable future.

I will try to submit a Brooklyn segment for Shotgun tonight and I'll try to keep up with the events calendar as well. I have up to October scheduled, just not posted yet.

Ironman
Site Admin

Re: Update on Me

Post by Ironman » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:55 pm

My twin boys were born Monday evening. They are in NICU where they will remain for roughly two weeks, but are doing well. The birth was...well...DM me over Twitter if you want the details. Mom is home but has a long road to recovery.

Thanks to everyone who send love, best wishes, etc.

Corner G

Post by Corner G » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Congratulations! Good luck with the NICU. The nurses should be really good with the boys there.

Sinner

Post by Sinner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:06 am

Congrats, dude! Best wishes to the wife on her recovery, and for the twins, of course!

randy

Post by randy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 am

I echo everyone elses thoughts. Congrats.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:49 am

I know I already said it on Twitter bud, but congrats on the birth of your boys. Hope your wife’s doing better and the baby’s are getter stronger every day. If they’re anything like their daddy then they’ll be true fighters! All the best sir

Minerva

Post by Minerva » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:52 am

I just saw this. Gary. Give Nancy mine and Ruthanne’s love. Congrats to you two, I know it’s been years trying to have kids, now you have twins. Nothing but joy and happiness for the both of you.

-Omar