End of the Year Bash Update (and question)

admin
Site Admin

End of the Year Bash Update (and question)

Post by admin » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:24 pm

Show is coming along quite nicely on my end. Really all that's left outside of matches is just inserting your segments. It looks great and should be a nice end to the 2019 year. GCW has grown and changed a lot this year, I hope for the better, and I hope we can continue to grow and evolve for the better in 2020. As far as the deadline for the show, I was initially thinking Monday the 30th of December at 7pm as the deadline. If that is the case, I'd post results Monday evening immediately following deadline. There is another option; I cannot confirm but I am 99% certain I will have Wednesday of next week off (New Year's Day). If I do have Wednesday off, it would be pretty easy for me to finish results and post them sometime that morning. This all depends upon me having Wednesday off. If the deadline was Tuesday midnight, then results would go up Wednesday morning.

Either option the show in real time happens in REAL TIME on SUNDAY the 29th of December. You just would be waiting until either Monday night or Wednesday morning until you got to read them.

Let me know of you preference. Doesn't matter to me. Many of you it won't effect as you are not booked. The End of the Year Bash card typically is smaller. So many of you probably do not have a preference either. If you do have a preference then reply to this thread if you like or you can contact me any number of other ways. I will go along with what the majority tells me.

admin
Site Admin

Re: End of the Year Bash Update (and question)

Post by admin » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:29 pm

In case I confused anyone, your options are:

A.) Monday December 30th at 7pm est deadline, results posted shortly thereafter on Monday night.

or

B.) Tuesday December 31st at 11:59 pm deadline, results posted sometime Wednesday morning.