Is the timing bad?

randy

Is the timing bad?

Post by randy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:21 pm

As everyone knows, For Glory & Gold is this week... which happens to be Christmas week, obviously.

Most feds are on Christmas/Holiday break. We are still going, business as usual. Since my show is the day after Christmas. And everyone has there Christmas plans or there post Christmas hangover, is everyone good with getting segments? Don't want anyone to over extend themselves if they don't need to. In effect I'm saying, don't expect the show to be up on time. Not sure what to expect from everyone writing on the show. This is a bad week to host a ppv, I get that. So what will happen in all likelihood, in REAL TIME, the show will happen on the weekend. When the show goes up, I am not promising this weekend. We have a stacked card. And I'd like as many segments as possible to make the show look like a ppv.

This is a heads up more or less.

Jazmyn Rain

Re: Is the timing bad?

Post by Jazmyn Rain » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm not affected by this, it's largely business as usual for me though if the PPV's not going to be up on time, it'll allow me to relax a little bit and write my segments on the morning/day of the show rather than Christmas Day itself (I'm not a Christmas person anyway, it's like any other day to me TBH). Other than that minor detail, I should be good barring some unforeseen circumstance.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Is the timing bad?

Post by admin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 pm

I can turn out stuff if need be. Timing is not bad where I'm concerned.