GCW 2018 Draft Show Information

admin
Site Admin

GCW 2018 Draft Show Information

Post by admin » Sun May 27, 2018 2:55 pm

I want to make a few notes regarding the draft show this week. It is a rather quick turnaround from Resurrection to this; and you guys did a hell of a job on Resurrection by the way, I was quite pleased. I understand that this quick turnaround will make things challenging. I also understand that other e-fedding requirements might also make this particular deadline challenging. That being said, if you cannot get segments to me I want to let you know ahead of time that I understand completely. I wish I could push this back but if we did it would throw the entire schedule off and we'd have to redo the whole calendar among other things. I tried to make things easier on all of us, myself included, by limiting the card to just those four matches I think are required. If you can contribute to this show in any way, feel free to do so, but as I said, with the turnaround and certain other e-fed requirements, I do understand if you can't make it. This is a draft show, so if you need segment idea suggestions you could write a segment about your character's reaction to where they landed if they moved (or even if they stayed right where they are).

Segment deadline 10:00 am EST on Saturday June 2nd.

Any further questions let me know. All segments should be sent to the admin account.