I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Grudge Match
Madame Santos vs Chelsea Summers

[For all of the negative press that Chelsea Summers made for herself, when it came to stepping into the ring against Madame Santos, the fans were in for a major surprise. Madame Santos bolted for Chelsea and Chelsea merely knocked her down with a shoulder block. And so, the domination began. Chelsea would lock in Santos with a half-Boston crab and Santos was able to reach the bottom rope. Chelsea broke the hold. Santos got up but Chelsea knocked her down with an enziguri. Chelsea would keep wearing out Santos with submission moves much to the shock of the audience. But Chelsea was using said submissions like a crossface and a cobra clutch to make a point to them. Once Santos was worn out enough, Chelsea started to be even harder on her. Springboard bulldog! Double Knee backbreaker! Jumping Cutter! Santos was completely out of breath as Chelsea measured her as she stood up. Chelsea jumped her from behind and… RATINGS DROP! Chelsea went for the cover… no… she broke up her own pinfall! Chelsea then locked in the RATINGS STRETCH! The figure 8 leglock was far too much for Madame Santos to bear and she tapped out much to the booing shock of the fans!]

Winner by submission: Chelsea Summers

[Chelsea kept the hold locked on until the referee threatened her with a five count. Chelsea broke it up at four before rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp, showboating to the crowd as they showered her with boos. The announcers impressed shock that Chelsea had even a submission arsenal at all, let alone one that was actually proficient. They wondered if Chelsea used Madame Santos as merely a lab rat to show the world that she was a better wrestler then everyone gave her credit for while reluctantly admitting that she actually proved something in her official Shotgun singles debut.]

[Shotgun fades into the hallway and GCW interviewer Samuel Price is seen walking toward an unknown locker room looking quite skittish.]

Price: I don’t get it. Why was I assigned to interview HER? I mean, my god! This has to be some kind of sick, cruel joke, right? I hope her locker room isn’t too far away.

[Price stops and turns to his left and sees a “Karina Lysenko” nameplate on the door.]

Price: Oh fuck my life…

[Price takes a deep breath and is about to knock on the door before he gets rudely interrupted.]

Voice: Excuse me sir! What do you think you’re doing?

[The camera pans revealing Monroe Jones dressed like a butler.]

Price: Monroe… Jones? What the hell? Look, I am just here to interview Karina Lysenko just like I have been assigned the unfortunate misfortune of doing.

Monroe: Ah! The royal highness, the supreme czarina of all gingers! What a fascinating, sophisticated creature, is she not? I work for her now after she sent that blimey, incoherent fool back to Russia. You won’t have to worry about HIM giving you a beating anymore. So, you want to talk to the czarina, yes?

Price: I kind of have to.

Monroe: Follow me!

[Monroe opens the door and the two of them walk inside and what they see reveals that Karina Lysenko has truly let the “czarina” thing get to her head as she is shown sitting down on a comfortable chair, wearing a red velvet robe and taking a sip of vodka. She sees Price with Monroe and she becomes displeased immediately.]

Karina: Minion! Why in the hell do you bring this… TRASH… to me!

Monroe: I’m SO sorry your highness, but he’s been assigned to interview you.

Karina: Ugh! Send him to me!

[Monroe shoves Price closer to Karina who extends her hand in a posh, conceited manner.]

Karina: Kiss my ring and then we can talk.

Price: Uh… yeah… sure…

[Obviously intimidated, the GCW interviewer kisses her ring and then she pulls her hand back.]

Karina: So, ask your stupid question and get it over with.

Price: Right. So, tonight you are going up against Hannah Myers.

Karina: Yes. The whore…

Price: How personal is this match for you considering that you are going to be facing Destiny Skye’s tag team partner?

Karina: Guilt by association! The whore will suffer for her sins of being associated with the biggest blight in ginger history, the one little peasant that brought down the once-mighty Ginger Nation! This match is very personal to me and I will maim that whore to send a message to my mortal enemy. This is war, Mr. Price! Destiny Skye must be brought to justice and I shall conquer her and let the world know that my Imperial Dynastic Empire of all Gingers is a force to be reckoned with here on Shotgun. For now though, I will settle for her whore: the stupid one! The same whore that she broke by being such a pathetic tag team partner. The same whore that will never amount to anything more than being the little sister of one of the stupidest brutes this company has ever employed. Oh and need we forget the fact that at one point, she was thinking about retiring from professional wrestling because she was so pathetic? Even when I was in purgatory, I never thought about leaving. But you know what makes me sick though?

Price: What’s that?

Karina: The fact that she went through what I did to a smaller extent and she had so many people feeling sorry for her and wanting to help her! What about ME? Where was that for ME? NOWHERE! That WHORE is not worthy of such sympathy and worship! I AM! And tonight, the whore will be conquered and a message will be sent to that traitorous Judas known as Destiny Skye. Simple enough. You can go now. Get out of my sight.

Price: GLADLY!

[Price wastes no time bolting out of the locker room, causing Karina to scoff and laugh. Monroe walks back into the scene, kneeling at the feet of Karina.]

Monroe: I apologize, your highness. But unfortunately, his presence was required.

[Karina chuckles as she takes another sip of her vodka.]

Karina: You are not at fault, minion. But the whore? Oh she’s at fault for so many things!

[Karina chuckles once more, clearly enjoying the illusion that she’s living in as the scene fades to black.]

(We cut backstage where we find Sophie O’Brian and her brother Mark O’Brian. Both look intense and ready for their match tonight against The Sisterhood.)

Sophie: Heindrich Heine once said, “it is good to forgive your enemies, but only after they’ve been hanged.”

(Sophie smirks.)

Sophie: Now then, to our general manager; tease us, why don’t you? Tease us, Allison Mayberry, with the prospect of finally getting the retribution that my brother and I have so long sought.

Mark: We’re gonna destroy ‘em! We’re gonna maim ‘em! We’re gonna…

(Sophie holds up a hand to silence her brother.)

Sophie: Calm down, dear brother. There will be time for that later. But first, I must give these peons a history lesson.

Mark: Oh.

Sophie: Once upon a time there was GCW. Then it evolved into GDW, or Global Division of Wrestling as you came to know it. But then GCW would return and GDW ceased to exist. Mark and I made our presence felt in GDW. Twice we held tag team gold and I was its final world champion. But there were certain amounts of unfinished business left over from GDW; primarily business involving Total War and The Sisterhood.

(She nods her head.)

Sophie: That’s right, Mark and I encountered Angelica and Kayla in GDW. We defended our tag team titles against them and they defeated us. They took the tag titles away from us. We wanted our rematch, our shot at redemption, but we never got the chance. The Jones women kept ducking us until they lost the titles to two losers with over-inflated egos in a half-assed clusterfuck of a rumble match. We were out of luck…

(She shakes her head.)

Sophie: …not any more. Now we are presented with a unique opportunity to get some measure of retribution as we face The Sisterhood one more time, and yet it’s still just a tease from Mayberry, because to get the fullest measure of our retribution, the fullest measure of our revenge, then this match would be for the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship, so that we could do to The Sisterhood what they did to us…take the tag team titles away from them.

(She smirks.)

Sophie: But that’s fine. We’ll earn that shot tonight by defeating Angelica and Kayla and proving that we, no one else, deserves the next title opportunity.

Mark: That’s right! Because we’re gonna destroy ‘em! We’re gonna maim ‘em!

(Sophie snickers.)

Sophie: Precisely, dear brother. Precisely.

Drake Crowe vs Axl Austin

[With the history between both of these wrestlers, the opening stages of the match were definitely hard hitting. Neither man gave an inch as Drake looked to get every bit of revenge for Axl’s actions toward Forgotten No More a few months ago. Axl seemed like he was going to nail him with something coming off the ropes but Drake nailed him with a big lariat counter and thus, Drake would take control for the next few minutes as he gave Axl a bit of a beating that the former TV Champion was familiar with. A powerslam didn’t do Axl any favors. Things didn’t get any easier when Axl also took an STO and a running big boot to the head. Whenever Axl would try to rally, Eliza Crowe was at ringside always distracting him or tripping him up. This was pretty much the theme for most of the match as Drake tried to pick Axl apart and injure him but a missed spear would turn the tide. Axl finally started to mount a comeback in the late stages of the match, using his speed to take control. A spinning heel kick began the rally and with high flying moves like a top rope cross body, a springboard forearm smash, a backslide and a tornado DDT, Axl definitely seemed like he was in comeback mode. Axl nailed Drake with the Kickflip! He then lifted him up on his shoulders and was about to go for the Pop Shuvit, but Eliza hopped on the apron to distract the referee. This enabled Drake to escape and then low blow Axl from behind. Drake then gave a running big boot to the skull of the referee to knock him out for good. Eliza then slid into the ring and Axl was suddenly the victim of a two on one assault. Axl didn’t stand much of a chance as Drake and Eliza thoroughly dominated him. Slade Merriman then came down the ramp with a chair and this drew a smirk from Drake and Eliza. Once he got there, they stepped aside to allow Slade to do even more damage to Axl as he got up. However, Slade turned around and clocked Drake in the spine with the chair. Putting the chair down, Slade grabbed Axl from behind and chucked him out of the ring. Eliza quickly slid out of the ring, but Drake lifted up Slade and flattened him with a reverse swinging cutter in the middle of the ring! This drew a mixed reaction from the fans as Axl left for his safety. Slade stared down Eliza as he stood over Drake, the announce team realizing this was definitely far from over.]

RESULT OF MATCH: No Contest

Backstage…

Nate Lawson can be seen pacing in front of a GCW backdrop. He shakes his head.

Lawson: “Dominic Baine…”

Without another word, he laughs.

Lawson: “Two weeks ago, you made the biggest mistake you could possibly make. Now, I’m sure that in your head, you thought you were sending a message to me. And, in a way, you did. But you might want to be sure that the message that came through is the message you wanted to. Because what you did was attack me from behind like a cowardly bitch!”

He glares at the camera.

Lawson: “And that told me everything I needed to know about you. It told me that you are willing to do whatever it takes to remain Horizon Champion. It told me that you see me as a threat. That you know when it comes down to it, one on one, you can’t beat me! But it also told me that you aren’t terribly bright.”

A smirk crawls onto Lawson’s face.

Lawson: “Did you really think attacking me from behind was going to deter me? No… now, I have more than enough motivation to do more than take that title from you. Now, I might just break your neck at the same time! Dominic… tonight, you get a taste of what I have in store for you. And when I come for the rest… I take that belt, and leave you with nothing!”

He storms away…

"Haunted" by Taylor Swift begins to play, heralding the arrival of one Marie Jones. The crowd gives her a warm reception, but she looks to be all business, heading straight towards the ring. She asks for a mic once she steps inside the ring, and begins to speak.

Marie: Two weeks ago, I was attacked by some coward backstage. I don't know who, or why... but what I do know is that whoever it was needs to get their ass out here right now so I can kick it all around this ring!

Marie waits, but there's no response.

Marie: Come on! You didn't have a problem attacking me last time... here I am! Do something!

A few more moments pass... but suddenly, a masked man rushes down to the ring, and he and Marie start trading blows. The masked man rakes Marie across the eyes and tosses her into the ropes. He goes for a clothesline... but Marie ducks, then grabs him by the head and connects with Ave Maria. The masked man is nearly unconscious, so Marie quickly goes for the mask. The masked man struggles, but it's useless, and Marie rips off the mask to reveal...

Sergei Chagev.

The crowd looks confused, Marie looks confused... and doesn't notice another masked man jumping the rail, carrying the nightstick. The fans shout for Marie to look out, but when she turns around, she gets hit in the head with the nightstick. The masked man takes out a pair of handcuffs, and cuffs Maries hands behind her back. Then, he takes off the mask and the crowd comes to life, booing at the man now revealed to be behind the attack...

Alexander Midas.

Midas demands a mic, and once he gets it, he looks down at the prone Marie with contempt.

Midas: You stupid bitch...

Midas hits her with the nightstick.

WHACK!

Midas: Did you REALLY think you could laugh at me... *WHACK!* ... that you could take a picture of me getting hauled off in handcuffs... *WHACK!* ... and get away with it!?

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Blow after blow with the nightstick, and a cut has appeared on the back of Maries head, causing blood to stain the mat.

Midas: NO ONE laughs at me and gets away with it! *WHACK!* NO ONE!!! *WHACK!*

The crowd suddenly comes to life, as The Sisterhood rush down to the ring. Midas notices them, and quickly raises the nightstick above Maries head.

Midas: Stop right where you are, or I swear to God, I will use all my strength and crack open her skull with my next shot!

Angelica and Kayla freeze, but looking at Midas with hate.

Midas: It wasn't just this bitch... you two bitches laughed at me, too! I haven't forgotten, and I will make both of you pay dearly! You can consider tonight the first shot in a war... a war against the entire Jones family! None of you are safe, do you understand me!? You are all on notice, and if you don't believe me and think I'm blustering...

Midas quickly brings down another blow with the nightstick to the back of Maries head. This causes The Sisterhood to rush the ring, but Midas has already bailed. Kayla checks on Marie, and Angelica screams at Midas that she's going to kill him. Midas, for his part, simply smirks and walks away, as Angelica goes to check on her daughter. Security comes out to send Midas to the back, and Medics rush to the ring to check on Marie.

[We cut backstage to find Izumi Sato standing in front of a full length mirror. Unlike most women though, she's not admiring herself in it.]

Izumi: How to break the ice with a guy who doesn't talk that much to begin with...

[She taps a finger to her chin, contemplating her options. Then a thought comes to her. She takes a few steps away from the mirror, then comes back into its "view" donning her most innocent and adorable expression.]

Izumi: Excuse me, Mister; could you tell me where I might find Nate Lawson?

[She looks up as if at Nate with puppydog eyes, holds that position for a moment, then abandons it; shaking her head.]

Izumi: No, that's a little too much innocence, Sato-chan. He'll never buy it.

[So she takes a few steps away from the mirror before walking back to it, now trying to be as seductive as she can muster.]

Izumi: Nice beard. Is the rest of you a cuddly teddy bear too?

[Just as soon as the words escape her lips, Izumi sticks her tongue out as if gagging on them.]

Izumi: Gah! Where on earth did THAT come from?! I swear, the stuff that comes out of my mouth sometimes. It's a wonder what goes in!

[Her foot, for starters, as Izumi's eyes go wide and her mouth drops open. She covers her mouth with one hand, desperate to quiet any further damaging remarks.]

Izumi: Okay, deep breaths. Deep, slow breaths. Calm down.

[Her eyes close as she visibly calms herself. Then a slight smirk spreads across her lips.]

Izumi: It's a good thing this is just practice and not actually the real thing. Not yet anyway.

[She exhales a deep, long breath and opens her eyes.]

Izumi: Okay, maybe third time's the charm.

[Izumi steps away again for a few seconds, recomposes herself, and then walks back to the mirror like nothing had happened. She doesn't portray a persona time, but rather just acts herself.]

Izumi: Nate, I hope you don't mind, but I was hoping we could get on the same sheet together-

[Izumi stops abruptly, raising a hand to cover her eyes.]

Izumi: GAH! Not sheet, PAGE; you dirty traitorous tongue! And don't even go there with the visual imagery!

[Izumi removes the hand from her eyes, shaking her head once more in an effort to recompose herself. So much for "third time's the charm".]

Izumi: ANYWAY, where was I? Oh yeah, so I was hoping we could get on the same page. You know, prepare for our match against Collins and Baine.

[That's better. Izumi pauses for a beat, still looking into the mirror, still rehearsing what she's going to say to her tag team partner Nate Lawson.]

Izumi: I'm sure you want Baine all to yourself.

[Realizing how that could sound, she quickly recovers.]

Izumi: No, not in THAT way, but you know...

[Okay, good recovery. Or at least good enough.]

Izumi: I promise to stay out of your way. The only caveat being if you are in need of help.

[She makes a fist with her right hand and places it to her heart.]

Izumi: I swear this, on my honor.

[She unclenches her hand and lets it drop to her side.]

Izumi: For all we know, you and I could turn out to be a good team. Sure there's a size and weight difference, but we're stylistically similar. With a little practice, we just might get good at this. Starting with Baine and Collins. But you deal with Baine, and I'll handle Collins.

[Izumi smiles and nods her heads.]

Izumi: Once she goes down, I'll get her in so many positions that it doesn't matter whether I'm on top or on bottom, 'cause like Otis says, "when the time comes, you've got to grab with both hands, and hold on tight."

[The Last Starfighter quotes aside, Izumi's jaw drops again as she realizes what she just said and how it could be interpreted. Her face goes beat red.]

Izumi: Aww fudge it!

[She stomps off, furious at just how bad she made herself look as we cut away.]

Hannah Myers vs Karina Lysenko

[Karina Lysenko was looking to make this match very personal considering she was facing Destiny’s best friend, Hannah Myers. Hannah on the other hand, was clearly looking to silence Karina and her “ginger empire” as well as her crusade against Destiny. With two high-temper women going at it, this match had all the rage and intensity from the opening bell as the two locked up and then broke into a brawl for the first few minutes of the match that the referee had a hard time maintaining control off. Eventually though, Karina raked the eyes of Hannah then brought her down with a back suplex! Karina went for the first cover of the match, but Hannah managed to kick out. Karina chose to punish Hannah with submissions on the outset ranging from a sleeper hold to an armbreaker, but Hannah escaped them. Karina wasn’t deterred though, as with hard hitting moves like a spinning gutbuster and a springboard STO, Hannah seemed to have gotten her bell rung. Another cover, but Hannah kicked out which served to frustrate her. Karina went for a standing moonsault, but Hannah blocked it. Now it was Hannah’s turn to get some momentum going. Hannah went largely power! A spinebuster got the momentum going, but Karina didn’t see herself becoming a victim of an array of suplexes like a belly-to-back, a German, and a Northern lights. Hannah had a cover after the latter, but Karina kicked out. Hannah then relied a little more on technicality, easing up on things, but was still effective as Karina just had no answer for moves like a spinning heel kick or a shoulder block. At the end of the match though, things were evenly matched as neither woman wanted to give an inch. Karina took control with a cheap elbow and then brought down Hannah with a cutter. She got Hannah up and was setting up for the Ravishing Red Drop, but Hannah escaped and countered it, shoving Karina away. Karina then turned around RIGHT INTO THE LIGHTS OUT! The fans exploded with cheers as Hannah pounced on Karina, turned her over and made the cover!]

WINNER: Hannah Myers

[Hannah wasted no time celebrating her win as she got her hand raised by the referee. She celebrated with the crowd for a bit afterward, unaware that Karina had gotten up, holding her head and having a very angry look on her face. Hannah turned around… right into a Busaiku knee! The referee tried to interject, but he got a low blow for his troubles. Karina pounced on Hannah and viciously assaulted her before dragging her up and bringing her down with the Ravishing Red Drop! Karina left the ring and grabbed a lead pipe. Karina beat down Hannah in the spine and ribs with the pipe, but not for long as Destiny Skye came out and Karina immediately booked it. She still carried the pipe in her hands as she backed up the ramp. Destiny tended to Hannah who looked like she’d be fine, but Destiny had a look of anger in her eyes as she stared down Karina, who the announcers were highly critical of for her post match actions.]

"Ugh, I can't believe this..."

The voice belongs to the first-ever GCW Heritage Champion, Dominic Baine, who is in the midst of complaining to his Manager, Mike Michaels, about GCWs choice of his partner, Meagan Collins. Tonight, they face Nate Lawson and Izumi Sato. To say he was less than thrilled would be a SEVERE understatement.

Mike: It's cool, Dom...

Dominic: No, it is most certainly NOT cool, Mike! How could they team me with this idiot!? Has she done anything of note in the last 12 months? Has she!?

Mike: Chill, Dom... yeah, Meagans performance for awhile has been, uh, not great... but she's a former World Champion! Can Lawsons partner, Sato, say that? Honestly, I think he got the partner lottery worse than you did!

Dominic manages to calm down... a little.

Dominic: Maybe... but I simply can't lose to Lawson, Mike! He wins this tag, he'll lord it over me! Then Mayberry will cave in and give that jackass a title shot! Ha! Like he even deserves one!

Mike: No, he doesn't! You beat that goof and the other goof, Vessey at Resurrection! You're done with Vessey, and Lawson should go to the back of the line!

Dominic: I have responsibilities as Heritage Champion, to make this belt as desired as the World Title! I can't raise the prestige by facing losers like Lawson! Hell, El Perro deserves a title opportunity before that clown! *Thinks about it for a moment* Okay, not El Perro.. but there's better talent on this brand than Lawson!

Mike: That's right, baby! You're the champ, and the champ should pick his own challengers! Pick them... and whoop their sorry asses! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mike starts shadow-boxing, drawing a groan from Dominic.

Dominic: Do you have to do that NOW, Mike?

Mike stops, and smiles sheepishly

Mike: Sorry.

Dominic: But you're right... it's my duty to select who gets title shots. Nate Lawson isn't one of those people! Hell, you know what? I'm not even worried about this tag anymore! Despite dealing with a handicap for a partner, I'll still beat Lawsons ass all over the ring! And if that chick, Sato, gets involved? Well, she'll find out what a bad choice that was!

Mike: That's the spirit! Lawson and Sato aren't gonna know what hit 'em!

Dominic grins.

Dominic: No, they won't, Mike... they certainly won't…

[GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas is backstage in the hallway sitting on a crate. Her presence draws some strong cheers from the crowd as she tapes her wrists and getting herself ready for another World Championship defense. Once she finishes taping her wrists, she takes a deep breath to collect herself and to continue to think about the world championship defense she has coming up tonight.]

Voice: Looks like you’re all set for tonight.

[Victoria squints her eyes in annoyance and looks down on the ground, obviously doing the best she can to contain herself. ]

Victoria: Didn’t I tell you that I wanted nothing to do with you?

[The scene pans, revealing Marina, her former mentor who Victoria has been estranged from ever since she won back the GCW World Championship.]

Marina: I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Victoria: What are you even doing here anyway?

[A small, audible groan is heard as Victoria reluctantly looks up at her.]

Marina: Well, I’m looking to get back into the business for a while. I mean, things are dying down a bit over in the Italian film scene so I figured I’d come back here and get things going again and GCW is the first option on my list. I wanted to come to Shotgun but… Allison… so much for best friend. She wants nothing to do with me. She’s not even giving me a chance to earn a spot on Shotgun’s roster yet, she gives one to that IDIOT Chelsea Summers?

Victoria: Blah blah blah… all about you, just like always. Do you have a point? Because seriously, I REALLY don’t want to see you again.

Marina: Fine. I’ll get to the point. I’ve been keeping an eye on things with you and Adrian since Resurrection and I heard him say these really nasty things to you. He’s talking about how vainglorious is really you and, you know, all of that stuff. I’m not going to recap it bit by bit but the main thing that caught my attention was when he talked about how you’d have to be vainglorious to beat him. And you know, I admit, I was mad at first but the more I thought about it, the more I realized… he’s RIGHT!!!!

Victoria: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Marina: Look, let me just put it to you straight up. You are the most uptight bitch I’ve ever met in my life. Ever since you got your hair dyed to ginger, you’ve taken everything extremely seriously. You’re so emotionally invested in your title reign and doing what it takes to remain the GCW World Champion and I can’t fault you for that, but you’ve let it take over your life. “My goal is to win at Resurrection”, “I want to be the champion I wasn’t”, “redemption this”, “redemption that”, I mean jeez, it’s like you have this massive chip on your shoulder and you can never let up and relax for just one second. How can you be a people’s champion when you’re so damn enclosed? Do these people even know what your favorite television show is? I know how passionate you are about this, but you’re not going to be doing this forever. You know that.

Victoria: First off, you’re one to talk about having a massive chip on your shoulder Miss “I Ragequit Wrestling Because IWC Robbed Me of a World Title Shot”. Secondly, let me tell you straight up that I am who I am, okay? I don’t need your advice. I don’t need your critique. I don’t need you telling me how I should conduct myself. If you want to agree with Adrian that I’m better off being this mask that was a massive disgrace as GCW World Champion the last time she had the title, so be it. But fuck off, okay? I have plenty of time in my career to stand alone and win another world championship to surpass you. It makes me sick that we’re tied at 4. YOU make me sick! Now, I’m going to ask you one time to get the hell out of my face because if you don’t…

Marina: Vicky, Vicky… relax! I just wanted to tell you things you already knew. I won’t bother you any more. Besides, I have negotiations with Livewire to attend to. You know, being on the same brand as Myra Lynwood sounds a hell of a lot more fun anyway than being on the same brand as you. At least I can make her my bitch again like I did many years ago… you know… when she retired to be a mother and she failed her unborn child? Great times! Hell, I think finishing off what’s left of her sounds like an idea. ANYWAY, I’ll see you at For Glory and Gold when I’m a Livewire wrestler and you’re… MAYBE GCW World Champion still. Bye.

[Victoria looks completely angry as her former mentor turns and leaves the scene. Clearly, the GCW World Champion is not fond at all of the ego she had to deal with and now her psyche is a bit jaded having to deal with an encounter that she was hoping she’d never have. Victoria shakes her head.]

Victoria: Please don’t sign her, Francis.

[Victoria rolls her eyes as the scene fades.]

Dominic Baine & Meagan Collins vs Nate Lawson & Izumi Sato

[There were definitely some unique stakes going into this match with Meagan and Izumi both looking to prove themselves and Dominic and Nate wanting to get a piece of one another as their Heritage championship feud continued. Or well, at least Nate did as Dominic did everything he could to avoid Nate as much as possible. Thus, it would be Meagan and Izumi starting this one out and although Meagan gave it a fight early on,. Izumi was largely in control in the opening stages of the match. Meagan caught moves like a step-up enziguri, a top rope senton bomb and a springboard elbow! Izumi went for the cover after the latter move, but Meagan kicked out. Izumi made the tag to Nate. Nate allowed a sleeper that Meagan was able to get up with, but Nate threw her spine first to the mat. Nate bounced off the ropes and sure enough, Mike Michaels with the distraction. Meagan took advantage and kicked around Nate for a bit before she brought him down with a double arm DDT! Cover, but Nate kicked out. Meagan went to her corner and tagged in Baine who ran in and stomped the hell out of Nate. Nate got up and recovered, and Baine tried to run, but Nate kept dominating him with suplex after suplex! Eventually, Nate would bring down Baine with an exploder suplex and made the cover, but Baine kicked out. Nate would tag Izumi in. Izumi impressed further, applying submission after submission to the Heritage champion. But, despite impressive holds like a calf killer and a muta lock, Baine was able to get to the bottom rope. A Pele kick missed. Baine countered with a back suplex and then took control from there, weakening Izumi with a power based attack. This culminated with a sidewalk slam and a cover, but Izumi kicked out. For the next few minutes, Baine and Meagan rotated tags to keep Nate out of the match for Dominic’s benefit. However, Izumi would finally counter with a Pele kick that connected this time, right in Meagan’s jaw. Race to the corners. Izumi tags in Nate. Baine hopped off the apron right before Meagan tagged him to avoid Nate. This infuriated Nate as Meagan slowly got up. Ultimate Spinebuster! Nate furiously hooked the leg for the cover and Baine made no effort to make the save, being in business for himself as Nate got the three count.]

WINNERS: Nate Lawson & Izumi Sato

[The fans cheered the good guys for picking up the win, but all Dominic Baine and Mike Michaels were thinking about was getting the hell out of dodge as they backed up the ramp, ignoring what just happened to Meagan. This didn’t stop Nate from staring daggers at Dominic as the announce team completely criticized Baine for abandoning his partner in the heat of battle. Baine and Michaels didn’t care as they went through the back, picking another battle in another day to fight. Izumi got up to calm Nate down and the two celebrated with the fans, though Nate was a little more reluctant to given his frustration over Dominic Baine’s cowardice.]

Backstage, inside the locker-room of Katherine Prescott, there is no interviewer... just a cameraman, and Katherine herself.

Katherine: You know, it's been a crazy year for me so far.

Katherine sighs.

Katherine: I fought that ass, Alexander Midas, and triumphed. I had to deal with Jason Redfields games for several months, but I triumphed and ended his career. Even took both one at once in a double-elimination match, and triumphed. But all that... that's the past. Now, now I look towards the future... and my future is paved with championship gold.

Pause.

Katherine: Cody Lindberg-Knight. You have something I want... namely, that X-Division title. A belt I was never pinned for or submitted for while I held it. I had to give it up due to personal issues, so I feel I still have unfinished business with it. Too bad for you, you're in the way of what I want. That means I have to beat you to become a two-time X-Division Champion... that's perfectly fine by me.

Katherine grins.

Katherine: See, Cody... here's the thing: You're an excellent wrestler... but I'm not sure you deserve to be X-Division Champion. For one thing, I don't even know if you respect that title. If you did, you wouldn't be requiring the aid of your bosom buddies, Hightower and Chambers, to keep it. Whether I was hated or loved, I've been handling my business solo... can you say the same? I don't think so.

Katherine shakes her head.

Katherine: Another thing: You have never faced me OR beaten me, the one who never lost the title, and as long as you haven't done either of those, I look at you as a paper champion. Want to prove me wrong? Give me a title shot. No Hightower, no Chambers... just you and me, one on one. You beat me, you've proven, without a doubt, you deserve to be called X-Division Champion. You lose, and you'll have been proven the paper champion I know you to be. I'll be waiting for your answer, Cody.

Katherine slaps her forehead.

Katherine: Listen to me... I've been talking so much about the paper champion, I haven't even talked about my match tonight with Queen Mamba. Let me get right to it... I respect Queen Mamba. She's looking to make a name for herself, and tonight is another chance for her to do just that. I know I'll be in for a battle tonight, and I look forward to that... but, here's the thing, and I mean no disrespect: I'm not going to lose.

She motions for the camera to come closer.

Katherine: Like I said, Mamba... no disrespect intended. However, I can't afford to lose. If, after the things I said to Cody, I went out and lost tonight, I would look like a fool. Not because I think you're a terrible wrestler, you're certainly not... but I wouldn't have backed up my claims to him. Plus, that would hurt my odds of possibly getting an X-Division title shot anytime soon. That's why I have to win, that's why I am GOING to win. When, not if, I win, I'll be sending a message directly to where it needs to go... and he had better be listening loud and clear.

Katherine leans forward.

Katherine: That message: Cody, prepare to hand that title over to yours truly. I'll be a proud X-Division Champion, and not a paper champion like you.

The camera focuses on Katherines intense gaze for a few moments longer, before going back to ringside.

The crowd in the Wells-Fargo Arena are on their feet booing. The reason is soon clear enough: Adrian Waters stands in the center of the ring. This week, he is wearing an arrogant grin, which usually means he's up to something no one is going to like.

Adrian: "Later tonight, things in Shotgun finally turn around for the better. Tonight, in the main event, that phony bitch Victoria Salinas will finally lose her beloved World Championship to the smartest man in all of GCW."

Adrian points at himself, drawing more jeers.

Adrian: "I've been saying it for months, but of course I don't expect you morons to listen or comprehend what I'm saying...but Salinas is not the champion she once was. She's a caricature of her old self...a pathetic watered-down byproduct. However, I know how people work, myself included. Show you the proof, right? I just so happen to have video of a hidden recording of Victoria and Austin...when they think the cameras are off. No, this is not X rated footage. I'd rather not risk a stomach ache. Roll it!"

The jumbotron comes to life. The scene pans in on a dirt road in front of a trailer home. A Hispanic woman who only slightly resembles Victoria Salinas sits on the curb while a young man who doesn't at all resemble Axl Austin, except for his clothing and the fact he is on a skateboard, cruises around on said board in front of fake Vicky.

Fake Vicky (whining): "Axl, be careful! You don't want to hit your head again! Then who will I treat like shit after that sexy jerk Adrian pins me and takes my title? Oh Axl, he CAN'T take my precious!"

Fake Vicky starts to sob, the sound startling Axl, causing him to kick his skateboard out from under him. He lands on his ass with a girly scream, then stands up, looking at Vicky while rubbing his bottom.

Fake Axl: "Ummm, come on Vix! Adrian is just a knarley tird pocket! You got this babe!"

Vicky (sobbing): "Shut up Axl!!! He's going to pin me, take my precious, pee on it, then dye my hair red!!!"

Axl: "Uh, Vix...your hair is already red. It looks hot. Wanna fuck?"

Vicky: "AXL!!! You NEVER take me seriously!!! I'll die without my precious! I worked so hard to win him! I had to go through so much humiliation! I had to cut two 45 minute promos EVERY week! I was made fun of! I had a forced dye job! I had to pretend I was trailor trash and pretend to love a man-child to win the fan's love! No offense."

Fake Axl smiles dumbly.

Axl: "It's ok Vix. I know you're just scared and you don't mean it. Listen, Adrian is a major fucking hose nozzle. He ain't as smart as ussens, ya know? You're a damned strong chick with a semi-ok rack. Hey! Maybe you can get a boob job and suffocate Waters between your fun bags! That's a righteous idea! Let's fuck!"

Fake Vicky sighs and forces a smile.

Vicky: "You know just how to cheer a girl up Axl! Come down here and kiss me...wait! Did you brush your teeth?"

Axl shrugs, grinning like a fool.

Axl: "Last week sometime."

Fake Vicky shrugs.

Vicky: "Eh, fuck it."

Fake Vicky pulls Fake Axl into a passionate kiss just before the jumbotron goes black.

The shot is now back on a chuckling Adrian Waters. There is some laughter from the audience, but 98% of the crowd boos Waters relentlessly.

Adrian: "So, now you know. Salinas, you thought you have gone through so much humiliation before? You've made a lot of bad decisions over the past year, and tonight, they will finally catch up to you. Don't confuse my critique as me wanting to help you. I don't. I want you and your little boy Axl out of my fucking sport. Tonight, I will push you over the edge and take home the GCW World Championship. It only makes sense that things turn out this way. It's pure genius."

(We cut backstage where we spot GCW’s Hall of Fame reporter Janice King standing by with Angelica Jones to one side and Kayla Jones on the other. The Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions appear to be ready for their match tonight against Total War.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King and my guests at this time are none other than the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones, The Sisterhood. Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Angel: No problem.

Janice: Tonight, you face off against a very hungry and very determined team of Total War in a non-title match. Sophie and Mark O’Brian are no stranger to tag team success, are you at all concerned about the threat they pose?

Angel: Kayla and I are on our sixth reign as a tag team champion. We won the gold twice here in GCW, twice in Supreme Championship Wrestling, once in Global Division of Wrestling, and once in Motor City Wrestling. Everywhere we’ve been, we’ve been golden. Now I don’t say that in order to sound arrogant or pompous, I just want to point out that you don’t get to this position that we are in right now unless you take every threat seriously and that includes Sophie and Mark O’Brian.

(Kayla nods her head.)

Kayla: That’s right and what’s more, Total War are no strangers to us anyway. We beat them back in GDW to win the tag team titles. They’ve been stewing over it ever since. Well tonight they get their chance at revenge but that will be their downfall. They’re too focused on revenge and not focused enough on what matters.

(She pats the tag title belt that is draped over her right shoulder.)

Kayla: This right here, the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship. They’ll be too focused on revenge and not focused enough on proving that they deserve a shot at the gold, and that’ll be just the opening we need to put them down.

Angel: You can line them up, Janice, and we’ll take them all on. It can be Chantelle and Christy, it can be Total War, or it can be those idiot Powers siblings on Livewire, we are The Sisterhood, we are the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, and we will take on all comers.

Queen Mamba vs Katherine Prescott

[The start of the match saw the two of them shaking hands as a show of respect to one another and the two locked up after that in the center of the ring once the bell rang.; The fans were definitely in for a treat on this one as what they saw was definitely a show stealer of a match. Things were evenly matched at first, but when Mamba threw Katherine against the ropes, Katherine bounced back and used her experience to her advantage when she knocked down Mamba. Katherine was submission focused in the early going wearing down Mamba with a camel clutch and a heel hook, but Mamba was able to get out of both moves. Katherine would then continue to wear out Mamba with a more technical offense, bringing her down with moves like a reverse bridging suplex as well as a tornado DDT! After she connected with a Russian legsweep, she went for the cover, but Mamba kicked out. Katherine took to the skies and went for a moonsault. The moonsault got blocked. Mamba would take control from there. She started out with submissions like an abdominal stretch and a rearnaked choke. Katherine got out of both holds but the damage was already done. Mamba broke down Katherine, albeit with a more speedy offense. A running knee to the sternum combined with a cutter put Katherine in trouble. A somersault senton didn’t make things any better for Katherine as she had to kick out of that. Katherine also had to kick out of a corkscrew by Mamba. At the end of the match, back and forth it went. Katherine kicked out after a Discus Elbow Smash. Mamba kicked out after a KDS! Katherine went for the Starfall Press! Mamba rolled out of the way. Snake Charmer by Mamba… missed! The missed Snake Chamber enabled Katherine to recover and then connect with another KDS! This time, she held Mamba up, only to bring her down with the Katherine’s Pride! The fans cheered this as Katherine turned her over and hooked the leg for the three count!]

WINNER: Katherine Prescott

[Mamba rolled out of the ring as Katherine stood up to celebrate her win, the announcers praising the match that they just witnessed as a perfect, sportsmanlike display of “Who was the better woman?” on this night. Katherine nodded with approval at Mamba when she got up and started to back up the ramp. Katherine celebrated her big win, knowing she earned one. However, the “perfect sportsmanlike display” was ended when Cody Lindberg-Knight snuck into the ring. Katherine turned around and Cody nailed her right in the head with the championship causing the fans to boo this! Cody wasn’t done. He got Katherine up and nailed her with the International Treasure right into the championship gold. Cody stood above Katherine and raised the title above his head as the fans peppered him with boos. The announcers condemned Cody for his act of cowardice, but the X-Division champion only cared about the message he just sent to the person likely considered the biggest threat to his title.]

(We cut backstage where we find “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock. The beauty and self-proclaimed “Best in the World” is standing by with Brittany Kayl.)

Kayl: Thanks for joining me, everyone! My guest at this time is my BFF’s daughter, “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock!

(Braddock snickers.)

Glory: Thanks for the introduction, mate.

Kayl: No prob! Now it’s all been made official, you and your sister Julia Braddock are all set to go one on one in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match. What I want to know is, will this match finally be the one to end this rivalry between you two?

(Braddock shrugs her shoulders.)

Glory: I wish I could say. Honestly, I thought Resurrection would’ve ended it. I would’ve happily walked away from this feud and let Julia be the victor but she couldn’t walk away from it. She had to keep taking victory laps. She had to keep rubbing it in and poking this mean grizzly bear.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: You can only poke a grizzly bear with a sharp stick so long before that grizzly bear wakes up and attacks. Julia pissed me off, Britt, she pissed me off with her constant gloating over just one match…

(She chuckles.)

Glory: …and that’s the funniest thing about all this, it was just one match! It wasn’t even the first time I tapped out, it was the second. The first time I tapped out doesn’t count as a loss because I pinned the bloody bastard at the same time. Resurrection VI against Julia was the first time I lost via submission but it wasn’t the first time I actually tapped out. So Julia isn’t even all that special. But still, she won, and she had every right to be happy. And she could’ve taken that win and it would’ve been over.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: But no, she wanted to keep rubbing it in. Now it’s time for me to teach Julia a valuable lesson that perhaps my esteemed father neglected to teach her and that’s that one match is not the end all be all. At Resurrection VI we wrestled a classic and she happened to catch me. That match lasted, oh, twenty minutes maybe? So my question is, can she keep up that pace for sixty minutes and still beat me?

(She points a finger at the camera as if pointing directly at Julia herself.)

Glory: I’m talking to you, Julia! I’ve been in this business twice as long as you have! I have wrestled sixty minute matches before but you haven’t! You have to hear it, Julia. You have to hear it all the time, those voices, the critics saying you were just plain lucky when you caught me at Resurrection, that it was a fluke, that you couldn’t do it again if you wanted to. I haven’t made that excuse. I admit, you beat my ass at Resurrection and good on you for it. But others still say you were lucky. So you know deep down in your heart and soul that you cannot call yourself The Best in the World until you can wrestle me for sixty minutes and win. And the winner of that, Julia, that person can truly call themselves The Best in the World.

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl can be seen standing by with Darian Andrews…

Kayl: “Thank you for joining me Darian.”

Andrews: “The pleasure is all mine, and might I say that you are looking mighty fine tonight!”

Britt blushes a bit.

Kayl: “Well, thank you… the entire world is wondering though… why did you come to the aid of Glory Braddock two weeks ago?”

Andrews: “It’s simple. I respect Glory. I respect her old man. I respect what she has contributed to the business. I respect that when she says something… there are things I wouldn’t do that she does, but that’s her deal. But to see two people like Julia Noel and Jamarcus Avery take advantage of her that way… double-teaming her? That doesn’t sit well.”

Kayl: “Well, you did put a pretty big target on your back, and tonight will have to answer to that when you face Julia Noel. What is your mindset going into this match?”

Darian smirks.

Andrews: “My mindset is simple: Winning the match. I have no specific beef with her outside of her decision two weeks ago to be an asshole and attack Glory with Avery. That’s really it. I get it… Julia’s good… she managed to cheat her way to a World Championship, after all. But I’ve beaten former and future World Champions before. And beyond that, there’s really nothing going on. My goal is the same here as it was two weeks ago against Karen McBride… put on a show, pick up a W, and wow the pants off this crowd! Better tighten that belt, Shotgun! Because Darian Andrews is ON!”

He winks at Brittany before exiting the scene.

The Private Boxes…

We are inside where Chantelle Chambers can be seen sitting, sprawled out across a chair, her eyes fixated on the action below. As the camera focuses in, a smile curls on her face.

Chambers: “Wondering why I’m up here?”

No answer from the camera… none expected…

Chambers: “I decided that, if Allison Mayberry was going to give me the night off from competition, I was going to take the night off to observe from a more privileged vantage point. And really, I deserve that privilege. I deserve a lot of things around here, and its time I take them.”

She turns her gaze back to the arena.

Chambers: “For a while, it seemed like people have forgotten about me… forgotten what exactly I am capable of. I’m the one who ended Amelia Robson’s Cinderella story. After me, Supergirl went silent and stopped showing her face. You see her vignettes that she’s coming back… good for her. I am focused on more important things: Right now, that means restoring Championship gold to my waist.”

Chantelle smirks.

Chambers: “It’s really all about restoring the natural order of things. When Julia Noel STOLE my World Championship, it upset the balance. It got people thinking I was somehow lesser. But that was never the case. Julia Noel was never as good as me, and the world needs to remember that. Not by letting the dregs who think they’re on my level take their shots. They need to see me looking down my nose at them from the top of the mountain. That’s why Christy Hightower and I are going to be the next World Tag Team Champions.”

She grins.

Chambers: “What better way to show off just how great I am than by getting unfettered access to both GCW programs? And it will happen… oh, it will. And when it does… all of GCW will get to see why it is now and always ALL EYES ON US! Now shoo… you’re distracting me from my meagre entertainment…”

As Chantelle shoos the camera away, the scene fades.

Non-Title.
Total War vs The Sisterhood

[Mark and Kayla were in the ring to start the match as familiar foes squared off. Mark charged right at Kayla, trying to bring her down with sheer, brute force like always, but a running corner splash went awry and Kayla wound up taking control instead in the early going. Kayla would outpace her bigger opponent, nailing him with an enziguri then following up with moves like a spike DDT and a standing moonsault. Kayla would go for the cover after the standing moonsault, but Mark kicked out. Kayla would tag in Angelica. Angelica kept Mark grounded with a sleeper hold, but Mark got up and powered out of it. Angelica tried to kick him in the gut, but Mark blocked the kick. Mark then lifted her up and flattened her with a spinebuster. Angelica ended up in a heap of trouble after that as Mark tortured her with moves like a pumphandle slam, a brainbuster and a belly to belly suplex. Mark covered after the latter, but Angelica kicked out. Sophie was tagged in next. Sophie wore out Angelica a bit with a headscissors chokehold. Sophie tried to bring her down with a belly to back, but Angelica landed on her feet. Double knee backbreaker! Angelica took control now! Angelica applied submission pressure with a surfboard and then proceeded to outwrestle Sophie with moves like a running lariat, a knee strike to the sternum and a swinging neckbreaker. Cover! No, Sophie kicked out. Angelica tagged Kayla back in. Kayla went for a cross body… no! Sophie with the catch and a falling powerslam. Sophie would then torture Kayla. Camel clutch. Cobra clutch. Running powerslam! Cover. No, Kayla kicked out. Mark and Sophie would then rotate tags back and forth and Kayla took some brutal double team moves like a double suplex and a double spinebuster. Angelica saved the match a couple of times. Kayla finally turned things around with a tornado gutbuster on Mark. Race to the corner and Angelica and Sophie were tagged back in. Back and forth things went between the two until Mark got involved again. Kayla then missile dropkicked Mark out of the ring. Angelica took down Sophie with a suplex. Sophie got up! KAYLAN WIND KICK! Sophie then stumbled into the HOT SHOT! However, Chantelle Chambers and Christy Hightower came running into the ring and pounced on Angelica before she could make the cover and the referee called for the bell.]

WINNERS (by DQ): The Sisterhood

[Chantelle and Christy stomped away at Angelica, but Kayla got in there to even the odds. Angelica recovered and it was a fair fight, that is until Mark got back in and speared Kayla out of nowhere. And then Sophie recovered. The Sisterhood was in some massive trouble from there as Chantelle and Christy took down Angelica. It became a four on two assault. Total War with a double powerbomb on Kayla. Chantelle and Christy with a double superkick to Angelica’s jaw. Suddenly,. Chantelle and Christy found themselves in a staredown with Total War. They thought better of this and left the ring to severe boos from the crowd as the announce team talked about how chaotic the tag team division was becoming with just one set of tag team championships in GCW while condemning the actions of the four bad guys in this one.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Julia Braddock.)

Julia: Next to the time I won the GCW World Championship, Resurrection VI was the single greatest night of my life, because it was then and there that I defeated Glory Braddock. And not only did I defeat her, but I made her tap out. I made her give up. I forced her to admit that I was better than her.

(She chuckles.)

Julia: Oh but Glory now wonders why I keep talking about it? She wonders why I continue to gloat and take “victory laps” as she so eloquently puts it? Well let me tell it to you straight, Glory.

(She points at the camera.)

Julia: You were always the star! Growing up as Braddock children you were the prodigy destined to follow in the footsteps of famous amateur wrestling great, “Britain’s Best” Glenn Braddock. No one knew or even gave a damn what I was going to end up doing. And even when I chose to also follow in Glenn’s footsteps and become a wrestler like him, no one thought I would amount to anything, no one thought I would be the next Glenn Braddock or even that I would be the next Glory Braddock. Hell, even Glenn himself didn’t have any damn faith in me. So why am I rubbing this victory in? Because you have had the spotlight long enough. It’s my time now, Glory. First, I’m going to make the world realize the error in their ways. I’m going to rub it in, not in your face but in the face of those who gave you all the attention and none of it for me! Now in your childish rage you’ve challenged me to a sixty minute Iron Man Match.

(She smirks.)

Julia: Well this just falls right into my plans perfectly, because I will beat you. And after I defeat you, after I humiliate you for sixty minutes and beat you for a second straight time, then and only then will I stop talking. I will stop talking because there will be no need to talk. I am the better wrestler, I have surpassed you, Glory, and I will have proven it beyond a reasonable doubt after the Iron Man Match. But as for tonight…

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: …Darian Andrews, you poor fool, you’re just a sparring partner as far as I’m concerned. You may be the newcomer of the year and you may have taken Livewire by storm but Shotgun is still my show and I am not only a former World Champion but I am also The REAL Best in the World. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into by accepting this match, Darian. You have no idea.

[Shotgun comes back from commercial break. Ian McKinnon is in the ring as the chorus to “Supermans Dead” by Our Lady Peace is playing. The fans greet Ian’s presence warmly. He brings the mic to his lips.]

Ian: Fourteen days ago I was in this ring looking to seek justice for a man I thought was my best friend. No secret this isn’t the first time me and Nate have had problems. Years ago, he sided with a former brother of mine, Trenton Snow, to form a group you’ll remember as Best for Business. Sometimes I can be a bit naive. I knew Trenton fashioned himself as a businessman first, wrestler second. I knew Nate as a man who loves to beat people up. Ideology aside, I considered those two men friends. Brothers, even. We’re not going to see life to same way. When push comes to shove, we will band together under the premise that friendship matters.

Me and Nate made up. I welcomed him back in my heart. I came back with him to not only kill Utopia as a whole. I believed Adrian needed to pay for what he did to Hannah. That wasn’t right. I took up the charge of justice one more time. I agreed to stay. Me and Nate were supposed to fight for what is right. Win the Unified Tag Team Championships. Life was supposed to be good. Two weeks ago Adrian, he did what Adrian normally does, takes a shortcut claiming it is pure genius. Nate could have stopped him, he should have had my back. Nate stood there. He let it happen. Instead of manning up, instead of telling me why, Nate walked away. I have never known Nate to back away from a confrontation... so Nate, you are the one who kept tweeting how many days until you told me the truth. I want the truth, friend. I want to know where we stand.

[“I’m Bad" by LL Cool J plays as BROOKFORD steps through the curtain. He walks down to the ring with a mic in his hand on a mission. BROOKFORD slides under the bottom rope. He walks to the middle of the ring to confront Ian. The tension can be cut with a knife.]

BROOKFORD: Ian.... Ian... Ian. It was damn hard keeping my mouth shut. I wanted to tell you a lot sooner. If there is one thing I learned from Trenton, patience is a virtue. Milking the suspense gets these people to tune in. Lets get this over with. Why did I abandon you? You really wanna know? K. You waited long enough. One month ago, I was competing for the GCW World Championship. Me and Vicky had a match for the ages. It could have gone either way. But we’ll never know what would have happened because Adrian got involved. Of course he would get involved. He’s a snake. I should have prepared for it. Know who else should have prepared for it.

[BROOKFORD points to Ian.]

BROOKFORD: You!

[Unable to look at Nate after the statement he made, Ian lowers his head.]

BROOKFORD: You weren’t there when I needed you most. I will never know if I would have became World Champion if you had been a good friend. Adrian got the best of me. He stole my chance to defend the World Championship tonight. Again, expected. I didn’t expect you to sit back and do nothing. NOTHING IAN. YOU DID NOTHING. That’s why I turned a blind eye two weeks ago. Now, you know how it feels to be abandoned. I am not the first person you let down. Resurrection we may have won. Who was eliminated first? Jazmyn, Axl and myself had to pick up the slack cause you couldn’t keep up. But this goes way deeper than that. How about your girlfriend...

[Before Nate can complete his thought, Ian lifts his head. He gets straight in Nate’s face. Seething he shouts.]

Ian: I swear Nate, if you...

BROOKFORD: SHUT UP!

[Ian balls up his fist. He wants to strike Nate down. Amazingly he is able to keep his composure enough to let Nate finish.]

BROOKFORD: Every time your girlfriend is in a crisis she hops on Twitter. Who comes running. Her Guardian Angel, Jazmyn Rain. Instead of hopping on Twitter crying about her problems, shouldn’t you be her shoulder to cry on? Shouldn’t you be the one she leans on? Nah man, you can’t cut it. Jazmyn is the one who runs to her aide. Jazmyn is the one she called out to, not the man who is supposed to protect her. You abandoned your duties. When I came back, I took care of business. I choked Adrian out. When is the last time you made Brooklyn feel safe, hmm?

You’re useless. I finally came to terms with that. I can’t depend on you. Not waiting for the next time you let me down. It isn’t happening. The one thing my match with Victoria showed me, the sky is the limit. I will become World Champion. How about you? Right, you were on social media AFTER Adrian stole my dreams claiming you’d manage me to success. How can you manage me to anything when you are the reason I’m not main eventing tonight? There you go. What do you have to say for yourself, boy?

Ian: For a moment, I was going to apologize. You’re right, I wasn’t there. But then you had to bring Brook into this. Screw it.

[Ian jams the microphone into BROOKFORD’s face. With Nate caught off guard Ian is able to overwhelm the big man with a flurry of punches. Ian bounces off the ropes, he goes for a clothesline, but BROOKFORD ducks up, quickly applies a katijamae on Ian. He struggles, trying his best to fight out the hold. Then BROOKFORD brings Ian to the mat. Game over. It’s not long until Ian is chocked out by his now former tag team partner. Referee’s come down to the ring to help Ian out. BROOKFORD lets go of the hold. Grabbing the mic from off the mat, Nate says...]

BROOKFORD: Problem. Solved.

[Nate drops the mic to a flurry of boos. He exits the ring as referees check on the condition of Ian McKinnon...]

[Shotgun fades into the locker room where Chelsea Summers, who won her Shotgun singles debut earlier in the night, is all dressed up to head out for the night and is carrying her purse with her as she leaves the locker room. She scoffs, showing off some confidence in herself and doesn’t seem to have a care in the world as she begins walking down the hallway toward the exit of the arena. However, she’s stopped in her tracks by General Manager Allison Mayberry.]

Allison: What the hell are you doing?

Chelsea: Leaving.

Allison: Leaving? There’s still almost half the show to go.

Chelsea: So? I already wrestled my match and won. I don’t see any reason to stick around here. It’s not like I’m challenging for the World title or anything so yeah, whatever. Don’t you get it? I am not passionate about wrestling. I HATE this sport. You know that. And yet, you wanted to sign me anyway because you know that I equal RATINGS!

Allison: Actually no, I never did want to sign you. I only have you that tryout match against Leviathan at the house show just so I could watch you squirm and have you driven out of this business so you can leave it the hell alone and we don’t have to suffer for your nonsense anymore. Alas… I don’t know HOW… but you beat him and I’m unfortunately stuck with you.

Chelsea: That’s a cool story and all, but yeah, don’t care. I’m going out and I’m going to find a party somewhere in this god forsaken, corn fucking farmer city somehow. So yeah, if you don’t mind, get out of my way, alright?

Allison: You have absolutely no respect for anything in this business, do you? And you know what? I thought maybe you had learned your lesson and turned a corner, but I was wrong. I see the way you conduct yourself on social media lately and it makes me sick. There are people like Hayley Gold who are passionate as hell about this trying to find their second gear, and here YOU are taking it all for granted. What is the matter with you? Actually, please don’t answer that. I don’t want to hear what would amount to a stupid answer.

[Chelsea sighs in annoyance.]

Chelsea: Why the hell do you even CARE? You even said it yourself that you don’t want me on your roster so… why does anything I do mean anything to you? Huh? Seriously! This is stupid.

Allison: Because I saw your match earlier tonight, that’s why.

Chelsea: Please. *scoffs*. It was nothing.

Allison: I wouldn’t be so sure. I know Madame Santos isn’t exactly Kayla Jones, but you showed some pretty decent wrestling chops out there, I will give you that. It makes what you are even more tragic because you showed out there that when you’re focused, you are very much capable of beating anyone on any given night. Why couldn’t you do more of that on Livewire? It’s ironic that you’re on your “wrestling doesn’t matter” tangent and yet, you’re not so bad of a wrestler yourself. Seriously, where was this on Livewire?

Chelsea: Hidden because Myra Lynwood and Adrian Waters tried suppressing me as much as possible.

Allison: That’s a fair point, but this isn’t Livewire and you’re not in Utopia anymore. From a wrestling standpoint, you CAN be an asset, but you just don’t see that because you’re blinded by a television career you’re chasing that might not happen if your recent audition was any indication. If I have to have you on my roster, than I am going to have to make the most out of you to make it worthwhile. What you did in that ring earlier… I want to see more of THAT… not the social media crap where you have a “list of assholes”. Are we clear on that?

Chelsea: Yeah. Sure.

[Chelsea shrugs, not making a big deal about it.]

Chelsea: We’re clear, but I don’t see the big deal about my in ring ability. It’s not going to land me a television role, that’s for sure. But hey, do what you have to do. Now… can I go?

Allison: I have no reason to keep you here so… whatever. Go.

[Allison sighs and rolls her eyes as she steps aside and Chelsea wastes no time walking by Allison and going down the hallway before she ultimately disappears from the scene and out of the arena. Allison shakes her head, not knowing how to deal with the headache that Chelsea is obviously becoming.]

Allison: What the hell am I going to do with her?

[Allison sighs again before she bolts from the scene to return to her office, cuing for the scene to fade to black.]

Julia Braddock vs Darian Andrews

[Darian was calm, cool and collective going into this one, but Julia wasn’t and she caught him by surprise as she stormed out of the gate by knocking him down with a running kick to the gut followed by a cutter. Julia was all over Darian as she looked to punish him for his actions two weeks ago. After punching the daylights out of him, Julia elected to wear him down with a camel clutch. Adding a Boston crab and a cross armbreaker didn’t do Darian much favors either. Julia got more physical with Darian taking shots to the jaw and head with moves like a step up knee strike and a spinning heel kick. Julia would go for the cover after the latter, but in the end, Darian would kick out. Julia was frustrated as she would go to the top rope and attempt a cross body but Darian blocked it. Now it was Darian’s turn to be in control as he rallied starting with a variation of suplexes from a German suplex, to a vertical suplex and finally to a Fisherman’s suplex! Darian ramped up the physicality, wearing out Julia with a shoulder breaker! Darian would go for the cover, but Julia would kick out as JaMarcus Avery, who was at ringside, breathed a sigh of relief. Darian then nailed Julia with a gutbuster and covered, but Julia kicked out again. The end of the match was back and forth. Double underhook suplex by Darian. Julia kicked out. Excelsis Dio by Julia. Darian kicked out. Julia had Darian set up for the Queen’s Ransom, but Darian blocked it by countering with an improvised back body drop. Julia got up, but Darian scooped her up and…. DVDT!!!! The fans rejoiced as Darian went for the cover, but right at two, the referee was pulled out of the ring by JaMarcus Avery! JaMarcus then tossed the referee headfirst into the steel steps and then ran in to pounce on Darian. A spinebuster shook the ring and Julia would eventually recover. Now it was a two on one assault. Julia left the ring to grab a lead pipe as JaMarcus held up Darian. Julia re-entered the ring, looking to take a swing, but Glory Braddock ran in and speared Julia to the mat, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. JaMarcus tried to attack Glory from behind, but Darian recovered and dropkicked him out of the ring before he could get a chance. Julia then rolled out of the ring with him and the two walked back up the ramp. Glory helped Darian up as the two stared down Julia and JaMarcus, the crowd acknowledging things heating up between all parties.]

RESULT OF MATCH: No Contest

[Shotgun fades into the locker room where world champion Victoria Salinas has the championship wrapped around her waist as she watches the replay of the disgusting video that Adrian Waters put together earlier. She’s trying extremely hard to contain herself, taking a few deep breaths. Once the video ends, she doesn’t hesitate whatsoever to take the television set and shove it off the stand, practically breaking it. She attempt to calm down a little more after letting that out of her system, but Axl Austin walks in much to her annoyance.]

Axl: Vix, did you…

Victoria: Yes. I saw it.

[Axl is caught by surprise when he gets interrupted and when he sees that there’s a broken television on the floor.]

Axl: Uh…

Victoria: Axl, I am going to tell you this as nicely as I can. Don’t even bother! I don’t want to hear any pep talk out of you tonight. I don’t need it.

Axl: Vicky, you’re really going to let a stupid fake video get to your head like that? You’re giving him exactly…

Victoria: What did I just get through telling you?

Axl: Okay, so you’re pissed off. What good is that going to do you?

Victoria: Adrian just signed himself up for my very worst, that’s what. There’s no way in hell I am going to let him get away with what he did. My life is NOT something to fucking parody. You can say “oh it’s not a big deal” among other things, but that’s not going to help. It’s all nonsense, Axl! Nothing but nonsense. It’s a damn shame that he can’t just focus on the in-ring aspect of things and resort to THAT kind of crap! That’s the sort of crap I used to do during the vainglorious era. “Brii Foote”, soda wasted! Yeah, remember that? Actually… no, please don’t.

Axl: Maybe that’s the whole point. Maybe he’s just trying to beat you with the game you used to play.

Victoria: Get out, please?

Axl: Vicky…

Victoria: I hate to say this Axl, but I really don’t want to talk to you right now. This isn’t a good time for pep talks and reassurances. I don’t need you to overprotect me and to tell me “everything’s going to be okay”. My career resume, particularly in GCW, speaks for itself. I know how to take care of myself in there and there few people in this company, hell in this business that are more clutch than I am in a big match situation like this. Resurrection last month. That speaks for itself, does it not?

Axl: You’re doing it again….

Victoria: What?

Axl: Bringing up what you’ve done so you can….

Victoria: Just leave me alone! Seriously! I’m not fucking playing Axl! Get out!

Axl: Alright. Jeez! I’m sorry for having the worst timing ever.

[Axl leaves the locker room with some reluctance while Victoria takes a deep breath to try to calm down again.]

Victoria: This is one of those nights, isn’t it? One of those nights where seemingly nothing can go right? I’ve had a few of those. Tonight might appear in that direction considering Adrian’s videos, running into someone I never wanted to see again and now this. That’s okay. This night doesn’t need to end like this.

[Victoria sighs and unstraps the GCW World Championship from her waist, clutching it as tight as she can as she looks at the center plate.]

Victoria: As long as I still have you when this is all over tonight, everything that’s happened already doesn’t matter. I worked as hard as I have to win you back, to keep you with me, to represent you and this company to the very best of my ability. I’ve had some of the hardest defenses against the likes of Julia and Isabella and I pulled through. I’m going to pull through once again. I’m going to make Adrian Waters regret that he ever tried to torture me!

[Another angry look appears in Victoria’s eyes as she straps the championship around her waist before leaving the locker room looking to prove one more time why when it comes to GCW, she’s been one of the most clutch competitors in the company since the moment of her arrival. Shortly after she leaves, the scene fades to black among some strong, supportive cheers from the fans.]

GCW World Championship.
Adrian Waters vs Victoria Salinas (champion)

[With much of the annoyance and the cruelty that Victoria had already been through up to this point, she came flying out of the box, knocking Adrian down with a spear that caused the fans to erupt with cheers. A very angry champion pounced on Adrian and unloaded on him much to the shock of the fans. Victoria’s early angry outburst wouldn’t last though as she tried for a corner splash when Adrian recovered, but Adrian dodged it and Victoria got nothing but turnbuckle. Adrian took advantage with a back suplex leading to the first cover of the match, but Victoria kicked out. Still, Adrian picked her apart from that point on. He went straight power! Powerslam! Fisherman’s suplex! Running spinebuster! Adrian covered after the latter, but Victoria kicked out again. Adrian then went right into his submission arsenal, focusing on the legs with moves like a Boston crab and a modified calf lock. Victoria was able to escape both holds. Adrian wanted to go for an Alabama slam, but Victoria blocked it and dropped him with a DDT for her first cover of the match. Adrian kicked out, but now Victoria had some life and smartly decided to go for some submissions. Moves like a cross armbreaker as well as a Cloverleaf and a headscissors chokehold did some damage. Victoria then focused on more of her offense, as Adrian suddenly became the victim of moves like a springboard forearm, a suicide plancha, a jawbreaker and a running bicycle punt to the chest followed by a floatover cutter! Victoria made the cover again, but Adrian kicked out. Victoria went for a 450 splash, but Adrian blocked it with his knees. Adrian then started to pick her apart even further, focusing on the chest. It would be all Adrian for the next while. Gutbuster. Abdominal stretch. Piledriver. Alabama slam! Adrian was clearly confident, thinking he had this one as Victoria looked just about done. He went to the second rope! SMART ELBOW! However, VICTORIA KICKED OUT! Adrian wasn’t thrilled by this as he got Victoria up. He went for the Use Your Head, but Victoria managed to slip out of it before he could go for it and landed right behind him. Victoria turned him around… GINGER BREAKER! The fans erupted as Victoria went for the cover, but ADRIAN KICKED OUT! Both were down until they got up at the same time. Adrian went for a lariat, but Victoria ducked it. Adrian turned around right into a buzzsaw kick from Victoria. Victoria stood back and measured Adrian as he crawled toward the corner. The referee was in the vicinity. Victoria walked up to him and went for a chick kick. However, Adrian tossed the referee in the way at the last second and the referee went completely cold. Adrian then countered with a back suplex to take her down. He left the ring and went for the championship at the announce table as well as a mysterious black bag. He slid both in the ring but Victoria saw what was happening and pounced on the title, landing right on it. Adrian pulled her up and went for a German, but Victoria landed on her feet, dropping the belt in the process. Adrian turned around. CHICK KICK! Adrian landed near the mysterious black bag. Victoria picked up the championship and had a look of rage on her face as she was thinking about striking Adrian in the head. However, that rage turned into conflict as she wasn’t sure if it would be the right thing. Adrian got up as he removed an object from the black bag. Victoria eventually kept her cool as she tossed the title aside, the title landing with the plate face up. She walked up to Adrian who turned around and SPRAYED A FOREIGN SUBSTANCE IN HER FACE. Victoria collapsed to her knees, completely blinded and Adrian revealed a can of hair spray. Victoria got up, and Adrian sprayed even more hair spray right into her eyes before he chucked the can to the ground. Adrian then lifted up a blinded Victoria and carried her to the center of the ring. USE YOUR HEAD… RIGHT ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD! Adrian slowly noticed the referee stirring as Adrian tossed the title out of the ring to hide the evidence. The referee recovered in time to see Adrian drop down and hook the leg. In six months as GCW World Champion, Victoria had overcome so much to retain the championship. Being blindsided by hair spray and having her head driven into the championship however, would ultimately be too much as the referee made the three count.]

WINNER and NEW GCW World Champion: Adrian Waters

[Some fans booed, but in reality, the place was in a state of shock. Camera shots of stunned and angry fans were shown as the referee left the ring to collect the world title. Adrian stood up and immediately started to celebrate. The referee returned and handed Adrian the world title and he raised it over his head as the crowd booed the hell out of him. Victoria would eventually recover a bit, but her main focus wasn’t the title she just lost, but the fact that she was blinded and needed help. The referee noticed this and called for help and EMT’s ran down the ramp to attend to her. The announcers completely condemned Adrian for everything: his cruel actions toward Victoria earlier in the night as well as the way just won the title. They openly wondered how Victoria was going to recover from what she just went through, but nobody could keep their eyes off of Adrian Waters, who stood on the stage, raising the world title over his head with a huge smirk on his face as Shotgun went off the air.]