Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Shotgun begins with a hostile crowd. This is because Adrian Waters is in the ring. He is wearing his wrestling tights, a warm-up jacket, and sunglasses. He is holding a microphone and he starts to talk, ignoring the unfavorable chants from the audience.

Adrian: "I was asked to do a backstage interview this week, but seriously? So idiot bitches like Kayl or King can gloat about my recent loss?"

Crowd: "LOOOSER! LOOOSER! LOOOSER!"

Adrian: "Real class, Dallas. Real fucking class. I don't know why I expected better. Anyhow, I'm sure you are all waiting for me to spent the next few minutes trashing Salinas."

Crowd: "VICKY! VICKY! VICKY!"

Adrian scowls.

Adrian: "Yeah, I get it. You're all thrilled to death that she is World Champion again. Despite my best efforts to convince the idiot masses that she is not a worthy champion, here you all are, chanting her name. I realize she's an excellent talent in the ring. Maybe I pushed her too far, but I did bring out the best in her...something we haven't seen in a while. You are all welcome."

The fans boo Adrian trying to take credit for Victoria's performance at For Glory and Gold.

Adrian: "Besides my ability to bring out the best in my opponents, there is something else that has been overlooked. You all go on and on and on and on about how Great Salinas is...and I'm not disputing it...but, what about the man who defeated her and gave her one hell of a rematch, dispite falling short? You don't have to like me...shit, I hate all of you. But, I expect more respect. I was GCW World Champion, and I will be GCW World Champion again.

So, Mayberry has decided that I have to start from the bottom again...and trust me...Queen Mamba is the bottom of the food chain. Her sister this, her sister that. I want to make my sister proud. Blah, blah blah. You want to make her proud? Get your head out of your ass! Shut the fuck up! You want a defining moment in your career? You may get that one day, but not on my watch. Not at my expense. I have beaten you before, and I will do so again tonight. Then, I will return my attention to where it belongs...The World Championship. I am the champion this league needs, not McFatty. I don't expect any of you, or the roster in the back, or Mayberry herself to agree with me, but that's okay. I don't need your approval. My name isn't Salinas. I am pure genius."

(We cut backstage to show an image of Sophie and Mark O’Brian standing side by side.)

Sophie: Sun Tzu says, “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.”

Mark: YEAH! WE WON!

(Sophie smacks Mark in the back of the head.)

Sophie: Forgive my brother, but it truly is academic. The victory is won before the battle has even begun. Brute force does not always a battle win. And as much as our partner tonight may vehemently disagree, it isn’t about ratings either.

(She taps herself on the head.)

Sophie: It’s about intelligence. It’s about who has the best game plan. I can lead anyone into battle and come out triumphant, including Chelsea. I know what makes her tick, I know what makes everyone on the opposition tick, and that knowledge gives me the power to defeat them. Because I am Sophie O’Brian and I have the whole wide world, in the palm of my hands.

(A sinister laugh escapes her lips as she and Mark turn and walk off.)

Kimberly Williams vs. Emanuel Dionisia

[Kimberly was like a house of fire in the early going with quick martial arts strikes and kicks. Eventually Kim slowed the pace down and worked over his right leg with leg grapevines and dragon screw leg whips. Kimberly connected with Shadowblade and then locked in Scorned. Dionisia tapped out.]

WINNER via submission: Kimberly Williams

[Shotgun fades into the interview studio where Janice King is standing by waiting to talk to her next interview subject.]

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, with me at this time is someone who has arrived in GCW among a wave of controversy. I am talking about none other than the self-proclaimed “It Girl” of professional wrestling… Casey Holliday!

[The fans boo loudly as the scene pans revealing Casey, who has an unregretful smirk on her face.]

Janice: Now Casey, in just a few minutes, you are going to be in action, but first, let’s talk about For Glory and Gold…

Casey: Yes, that was a hell of a show… aside from Victoria Salinas becoming the GCW World Champion once again, but we’re not here to talk about that.

Janice: Right, now when it comes to you, everyone is talking about your actions two weeks ago when you interfered in the GCW Heritage Championship match and legitimately screwed Nate Lawson. I know you’re someone that likes to make waves any way she can Casey, but the simple question is… why?

[Casey laughs, trying her best to maintain her composure.]

Janice: Do you understand the ramifications of your actions? It’s not like you attacked just anyone. You attacked Nate Lawson, one of the strongest champions GCW has had over the last year.

Casey: Janice, do you honestly think that I am going to just give this answer away right now, before I’m scheduled to fight a match? No. You’re kidding yourself if that’s the case. Don’t get me wrong, I have my motives for doing what I did. I’ll even do the world a favor and whet the appetite a little. I didn’t cost Nate Lawson because Domonic Baine and I are friends, as that’s far from the case. I didn’t do it because Adrian and I worked together before and I just felt like getting revenge for Adrian. No, I acted alone in that and that’s all I am going to give you right now. Later on in the show, I will make my explanation very clear but if you want a hint, you ought to watch my match in a few minutes against Hayley Gold. THAT, Janice, will be my showcase for what I am going to reveal later tonight and beyond.

Janice: Right…

[Janice pauses, trying to keep her composure in light of the fact that Casey is refusing to answer what everyone wants to know.

Janice: Of course, as you likely know, Hayley Gold is no slouch.

Casey: She’s not, but she’s the Chelsea Summers to Gabriela Austin’s Andrea Hernandez, you know what I’m saying?

Janice: Don’t you think it’s TOO early to be making a comparison like that?

Casey: No.

Janice: But that IS harsh… comparing Hayley to Chelsea like that…

Casey: Maybe it is, but you have to look at the facts. You need to look at the careers of both Gabriela and Hayley ever since Golden Class broke up and Gabriela went to Livewire after the “Tiffany Manning fiasco”. Gabby has since won a GCW International Championship and is one fourth of one of Livewire’s most marketable acts today in PURE CLASS! What has Hayley Gold done since then? Why has she fallen into whatever pit she’s been in ever since? Either there is something psychologically wrong with her, or maybe Gabby was the one propping her up the entire time. I’ll tell you this much, though,... Hayley and Nate Lawson are cut from similar cloths. I’m not going to elaborate too much on that. I’ll let you simpletons figure it out for yourselves.

Janice: As a word of warning though, you shouldn’t be underestimating Hayley Gold. There’s a reason why Golden Class was one of the most successful tag teams in GCW history and as recently as Civil War 2016, she was challenging Jazmyn Rain for the Global Championship. She does have main event potential and she’s going to be a tough challenge for you.

Casey: And I should be intimidated… why? Listen Janice, you can butter up Hayley all you want, but the fact of the matter is, her time is slowly ticking away and the twilight of her GCW career is likely not far off. However, I’m still in the dawn of MY GCW career and you can bet that in a few minutes, I WILL make my statement… of course, that’s not the ONLY statement I am going to make tonight…

[Casey winks and laughs before she abruptly leaves the interview. Janice is a bit stunned by Casey’s condescending attitude and the fact that she didn’t give Janice the answers that she and the fans were hoping for in regards to the Nate Lawson controversy at For Glory & Gold. Nonetheless, she sighs, as the scene fades.]

“God it’s been too long since I’ve been in a wrestling ring!”

(That’s the voice of Kimberly Williams as she happily skips around the dressing area where her identical twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones, is doing final preparations for her own match later tonight against Alexander Midas. Kimberly just finished up her night in a successful manner against Emanuel Dionisia.)

Kim: I forgot what it was like to be in the ring, the thrill of the moment, the action…the violence…

(A grin forms on her face.)

Kim: …I just love it! Thanks for hooking me up with this sweet gig, Marie!

Marie: Don’t mention it.

(Marie hops up and sighs.)

Marie: Just try not to mess this up, ok?

Kim: You mean like go nuts and get all stabby stabby?

(She chuckles and shakes her head.)

Kim: Don’t worry, I’m good on that front. I’ve had therapy now, remember? Clean bill of mental health! Besides, you know as well as I do, I’m at my most controlled when I’m wrestling because I feel most natural. I’m a former SWC Champion and a former UWA World Tag Team Champion. I’d love to win some more gold here in GCW.

Marie: Well don’t get too ahead of yourself, Kim. You got to build up a string of wins before you can be considered for that kind of big match opportunity.

Kim: Like you? I mean, you’ve done fairly well, why doesn’t Alli girl give you a title shot?

(Marie shakes her head.)

Marie: Don’t know, and quite frankly I don’t care right now. I’ll get one when she deems I’m ready. My focus tonight is revenge against Alexander Midas.

Kim: Oh yeah, the jerk…

(Kim smiles devilishly.)

Kim: …can I get all stabby stabby and…

Marie: NO!

(Kim folds her arms over her chest and pouts.)

Kim: You’re no fun!

Marie: Sorry, Kim, but I want to handle this my way.

Hayley Gold vs. Casey Holliday

[The crowd was definitely no fan of Casey as there was some ‘sex tape’ chants as soon as the bell rang. However, Casey would silence them by springing out of the box and delivering a clothesline to Hayley. Casey would pounce on Hayley and punch the daylights out of her before the referee decided to intervene. Casey was still relentless though, relying on a submission and strike game in the early going. Casey would knock down Hayley with an enziguri, then trap her in a triangle choke. After that, Casey would knock down Hayley with a roundhouse kick to the jaw, then trap her in a reverse chinlock. Hayley would be able to survive this, and a pinfall attempt after a scoop slam. Casey went to the top and went for a cross body splash, but it got blocked. Now it was Hayley’s turn to try to turn things around and for the next few minutes, it sure seemed like she was going to be able to do just that. Hayley would set the pace for a bit, as Casey had a hard time catching up with moves like a suicide plancha and a diving cross body. In addition, Hayley had some strong submissions of her own like a Boston crab and a cross face. Casey was able to escape the hold, but a vicious jawbreaker by Hayley put her down and Hayley went for the cover only for Casey to kick out at two. Hayley slammed the mat in frustration and tried to finish Casey off right then and there. She attempted the Gold Club Legdrop, but Casey rolled away, having it well scouted. Hayley landed on her feet, but Casey was right there waiting for her with a single knee facebuster. Hayley fell limp on the mat and Casey covered, but Hayley kicked out. Casey remained calm and pulled Hayley up, before dropping her right into the center of the ring with the Stock Plunge. The fans booed, knowing this was academic as Casey hooked the leg and got the three count!]

WINNER: Casey Holliday

[The crowd booed Casey as she stood up and got her hand raised by the referee. Casey looked down at Hayley and merely laughed at her as she rolled away, writhing in pain. Casey showboated to the fans for a bit while the commentary team begrudgingly complimented her for being able to pull out the win while also mentioning the drastic slump that Hayley Gold had been on for months on end. Casey left the ring and backed up the ramp, showboating to the fans some more and being completely satisfied at the fact that she knew she had just made a pretty serious statement to Nate Lawson… the first of two that she had planned on this night!]

Samuel Price is backstage with a microphone in his hands. The fans cheer when they see that Queen Mamba is also with hi, sporting her ring gear.

Samuel Price: Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, Queen Mamba!

The crowd cheers as Mamba gives a subtle nod.

Samuel Price: Thanks for joining us. Now Mamba, lately you've been struggling to pick up some wins after an amazing start to your GCW career. Tonight, you face off against a former foe and now, the last GCW World Heavyweight Champion in Adrian Waters. What is your gameplan for tonight?

Mamba looks at Price.

Mamba: If there's one thing I've been trying to block on Samuel is that; the fact that lately, I haven't been winning. That lately, not many things seem to work. It's fucking frustrating to wonder what's going on and what's going wrong but that's where I'm at. But...but, I'm not someone that is stuck in the past. Yeah, I haven't been winning and yeah, it hasn't been as easy as it's been, but the fact still remains, on any given night, I can rip anyone's head off.

The crowd roars.

Mamba: And tonight, I get to do that to Adrian Waters. My "old friend." The last time we faced off Adrian one on one it was for your Television Championship and you had your little agent save you from losing to me. You called me all these names like little girl and naive and yet when it came down to being in the ring, you were the one that turned into a little bitch.

The crowd oohs.

Mamba: But you don't have her anymore. Utopia is now dead and buried. Now it's just you, all alone, by yourself. You have no one to save you tonight. You have no one that's going to help you deal with me. And I can't think a better person to let go of all this frustration off of then a prick like you. You cheated your way into becoming World Champion. You want to talk about being a genius and how you're so much smarter than everyone else but tonight, that will not save you.

Mamba looks at the camera.

Mamba: You can be the most intelligent man in the world and it still won't be good enough to save you from getting your ass kicked by me. And tonight Adrian, I make up for lost times and I will, once and for all, put you in your place.

The crowd cheers as Mamba nods and then walks off.

[Shotgun fades to the office of Allison Mayberry, whose presence draws some cheers from the crowd. Allison is calm and confident as she tends to be much of the time as she begins to speak.]

Allison: Well, I promised an announcement regarding Survival of the Fittest since Francis Taylor over on Livewire decided to REALLY shake things up. But, before I get to that… damn! Shotgun had one hell of a showing at For Glory & Gold, did it not? We crowned a new X-Division Champion and World Champion and a SHOTGUN wrestler won the Interbrand Battle Royal! Add on to the fact that Shotgun is acquiring the likes of Kimberly Williams and Casey Holliday and things are really looking up for us here on Shotgun which is why, despite Francis’s announcement on Livewire… I’m not fazed. Hell, rumor has it that she stole my idea, but I digress.

Anyway…

I say that because Shotgun is ALSO having an elimination chamber match for the World Championship!

[The crowd cheers this announcement, almost to deafening proportions. Allison lets the crowd die down before she continues.]

Allison: Three spots are already locked in! Victoria will go into that chamber as the World Heavyweight Champion, presumably. Adrian Waters is also getting an automatic spot into that chamber match and as for the third automatic spot? Well, that’s going to go to our X-Division Champion. Now, notice that I didn’t mention the current champion Katherine Prescott by name. That’s because as the X-Division Champion, Katherine isn’t going to just get handed that spot. No, she is going to have to FIGHT for that spot that’s because beginning tonight, the X-Division Championship will be on the line EVERY SINGLE SHOTGUN until Survival of the Fittest. Whoever goes into that night as the X-Division Champion will be in the chamber. That means that Katherine is REALLY going to have to step up because in order for her to be in the Chamber, she has to defend that title against a heck of a gauntlet of challengers! Now, as for the other three spots, next Shotgun, we will have qualifiers for that as well. Those will be determined later but for now… enjoy the show!

[The crowd cheers Allison’s announcement that was just made, leaving the commentary team to express much of their surprise, shock and excitement over what’s to come over the next couple of months on Shotgun.]

Queen Mamba vs. Adrian Waters

[Mamba would explode out of the box catching Adrian off guard as she pinned him into the corner. Mamba would follow up with a corner splash that knocked Adrian down to his knees and then Mamba would come back with a kick to the back of the head. Mamba made an immediate cover but Adrian kicked out. Mamba continued to be aggressive, catching the former World Champion with a bunch of kicks and strikes. Mamba would then bring down Adrian with moves like a tornado DDT and an STO, getting a cover after the latter, but Adrian kicked out. Mamba’s aggressiveness would cost her for a bit though, as she went for a cross body, but Adrian blocked it. Adrian then proceeded to tactically break down Mamba, first with submissions, and then with power moves like a vertical suplex and a gutwrench powerbomb. Adrian would make the cover after the latter, but Mamba was able to kick out. Ultimately, this would be a 12 minute back and forth, Adrian increasingly frustrated that he couldn’t put Mamba away as easy as he thought he would and Mamba being able to hang with him. Mamba had him pinned after a suicide dive, but Adrian kicked out. Adrian nailed a powerslam, but Mamba kicked out. Toward the end of the match, Adrian went for the Smart Elbow, but Mamba rolled out of the way. Mamba brought him down with a bulldog. Adrian rolled through and sat up. Mamba went for the Snake Charmer, but Adrian rolled out of the way at the last minute. Mamba crashed hard on the mat and Adrian rolled her up. The referee dropped down and made the count. Adrian pulled the tights for leverage enabling the referee to get to three!]

Winner: Adrian Waters

[The crowd sprung up, irate at the outcome as Adrian let go and stood up with a smirk on his face. Adrian rolled out of the ring as Mamba tried making a beeline for him and he continued to laugh as he went up the ramp. The broadcast team condemned Adrian for having to cheat to beat Mamba and Mamba was irate herself when she tried to plead with the referee. The referee of course, didn’t budge at all saying that the decision was final, which further incensed Mamba. Adrian from the top of the stage smirked as he was making his message quite clear that he was nowhere near done with the world championship just yet.]

Hayley Gold can be seen walking through the back, her head hung low following her defeat at the hands of Casey Holiday. Frustrated, she shakes her head as she moves. Brittany Kayl approaches…

Kayl: “Hayley?”

Gold stops, sighing as she puts her hands on her hips.

Gold: “What do you want?”

Kayl: “Um… I was wondering if…”

Gold: “What? If I have anything to say after another loss? You know, since Gabriella was sent off to Livewire, that’s been the story of my life. I’ve been Hayley Gold: Solid worker who makes others look good. Does it piss me off? You’re damn right it does. It pisses me off so much because I know I’m better than… than THIS!”

She shakes her head.

Gold: “Enough is enough. I’ve been the good company person for too long. From now on, I’m focusing on one thing: putting gold back around my waist… I don’t care what it takes. If I have to start at El Perro and fight my way through everyone, if I have to face the entire roster at once. From this moment on… I’m taking back my career. And no one is going to stop me.”

Without another word, Hayley storms off. The scene fades.

(We cut backstage where we see Roderick Kingsley standing by next to Julia Braddock.)

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen, I am being joined by my guest at this time, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock!

(She nods her head.)

Julia: Thanks, Roderick.

Roderick: First I want to congratulate you and your sister Glory on a heck of an Iron Man Match at For Glory & Gold. It must sting that you lost, though.

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Julia: Eh, it doesn’t sting as much as you might think. I mean, yeah, I wanted to win. I wanted to beat my sister more than you could ever imagine. And before the match started I just knew that I had to win, and that if I failed I would be nothing but a failure.

(A grin creeps across her face.)

Julia: But at the end of the match I came to a realization. I had an epiphany. That match finally proved to me that I really was as good as my sister. I had been always selling myself short all these years and for no reason. Even though I lost in overtime, I still came within one second of beating her in regulation. And not only that, but I did beat her at Resurrection…which I promise, I will never bring up again after tonight…

(She chuckles.)

Julia: …I guess I needed a confidence boost. This Iron Man Match was just the confidence boost I needed. So I thank Glory for coming up with that idea.

Roderick: Tonight you turn back to tag team action as you team with JaMarcus Avery and Darian Andrews to face Chelsea Summers and Total War.

Julia: Chelsea is nutty as a fruitcake, and perhaps too crazy for even someone as crafty as Sophie O’Brian to lead into battle. But I know Sophie quite well. Sophie and her brother Mark have a deep history with the Braddock family, mostly good mind you, but definitely some negative history as well. Glory and I haven’t always agreed with what Sophie has done. Tonight isn’t about our personal views. Tonight is about competition and you had better believe that JaMarcus, Darian, and myself will bring the house down and we will bring home the victory.

(Julia walks away.)

Marie Jones vs. Alexander Midas

[Jones with sudden, striking offense on Midas that keeps the arrogant superstar off balance. A mistake allows Midas to send Marie out of the ring. Midas sends her into the steel steps. Midas rolls her into the ring. Midas with a variety of suplexes and slams to wear down Marie. Midas with a back breaker submission. Midas with a surfboard submission. Midas goes for a brain buster but Marie slips out of it and hits a bulldog takedown. She goes for the Divine Impact but Midas gets his knees up. Midas with The Golden Rule. He covers…1…2…3NO! Marie gets a foot on the bottom rope! Midas goes for it again but Marie slips out of it, kicks him in the gut, and delivers the Vindicator! Cover…1…2…3NO! Midas kicks out! Marie goes for a 450 splash but Midas moves out of the way! Midas goes for a scoop slam but Marie slips free and then drills him with Ave Maria! Marie covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER: Marie Jones

[After the bell the crowd boos as Dominic Baine hits the ring. Baine decks Marie with the Heritage Championship belt. Baine and Midas both begin to put the boots to Marie's fallen form until Glory Braddock comes rushing to the ring. Midas and Baine retreat as Glory checks on Marie.]

The scene rises up inside the office of Allison Mayberry. Darian Andrews can be seen standing inside, a manila envelope in his hand.

Darian: “Thank you for meeting with me.”

Allison: “Well, Darian, I have to say I’m surprised this hasn’t happened sooner. That’s the paperwork, I’m assuming?”

Darian: “Yeah. I just can’t take it anymore. When it was me poking fun, it was fine. But then this turned from a game into an obsession, and I’m just not interested in dealing with obsessions. I have too much going on to have to worry about whether or not Chelsea Summers is going to rush out of a random washroom to grope me.”

Darian hands the envelope over to Allison.

Darian: “You’ll find a few things in there – I’ve left it open for you to book us in matches against one another if absolutely necessary, though I know I’d be the only one trying to win those matches. Otherwise, I really hate to have to inconvenience you like this…”

Allison holds out her hand.

Allison: “No, I get it. Chelsea is a pill. Just go out there, get your mind off the whole stalker deal, and have a great match. I’ll make sure Chelsea gets this and understands what it entails.”

Darian: “Thank you again…”

Darian exits the office as Allison starts to look over the paperwork. The scene shifts.

[Shotgun returns from a commercial break and the Dallas crowd is cheering as new GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas is standing in the center of the ring, obviously all smiles as she has the World Championship slung over her shoulder. Her music fades and she soaks in the sights as it takes a little bit for the crowd to die down. There are some “Vicky” chants mixed in and Victoria has a bit of a soft laugh to herself as the chant fades. This is her cue to speak her mind about recent events.]

Victoria: Those of you that have followed my career know how ironic it is that I just won a world championship and I’m having a “celebration” of sorts right here in Dallas considering I used to be very unpopular here.

[Victoria pauses as the fans cheer.]

Victoria: But that’s in the past and as far as the moment goes, listen you guys, I’ve won a few of these in my career and I really don’t want to make this too long nor do I want to make this an “I did it” speech because lord knows I’ve been around long enough and lord knows that I’ve definitely mellowed these last couple of years. There was a point in my career when all I ever cared about was being a world champion. Hell, I was driven so much to win my second world championship in GCW that I even forgot the important things in life. I take pride in what I do in this ring, not vainglorious pride, but you all know me for that. I honestly don’t know what to say as I stand here so I’d like to make this less about me and more about Adrian Waters…

[The fans vehemently boo his name.]

Victoria: Despite how I may feel about him, I have to give him credit where credit is due. He tried the very best to bring the worst out of me. He pushed some buttons leading up to For Glory and Gold. Hell, in Montreal he certainly gave me the fight of my life. He made it VERY difficult for me to regain this championship once again and as far as Adrian goes, if he wants a one on one rematch before Survival of the Fittest, I’m standing right here. I’m not going anywhere. I have always been, throughout much of my career, a fighting champion and whether I’m that shy, quiet, introvert that first broke into this business at the age of 21 just a couple of weeks shy of Thanksgiving in 2009, whether I’m “vainglorious” and exuding the pride that I once did while wearing that mask, or whether I am the five-time world champion all grown up and mellowed out a half-year shy of turning 30 years old, that has never changed about me. I know I have Survival of the Fittest and an elimination chamber to look forward to and that’s going to be a rough go as is, but I’ve got that burning desire to prove that I AM that fighting champion. My second reign with this particular title went WAY better than the first. I made up for the past and two weeks ago, I made up for that reign ending.

Adrian though….

[Victoria pauses to sigh and shake her head.]

Victoria: He carries a flaw… a very FATAL flaw. He’s a hell of a wrestler and in the grand scheme of things, it’s no surprise he won a World Championship considering the fact that the woman he’s married to is not just one of the toughest foes I’ve ever faced, but also, again giving credit where it’s due, one of the best women’s wrestlers of her generation. But my GOD does he have a hard time letting things go, or what? It took him an eternity to let go of the “psychopath” thing with Jazmyn, he STILL carries Twitter grudges with the likes of Andrea Hernandez and Clarissa Vega and most damning of all, on occasion, he’ll even whine and bitch about Best for Business and how that went for him. Heck, he even showed that big flaw earlier tonight with the words that he said earlier. Complaining about a lack of credit given to him? Check. Oh and when in the world is he going to grow the hell up and realize we’re not in elementary school anymore? The “weight jokes”? Yeah, that’s gotta go. Period. I WANT to be surprised that Myra isn’t getting on his case for it considering that sort of thing irked the hell out of her at one point but… I’m not! So, I am going to say this to you, Adrian, and I am not speaking out of hate. Hell, I’m not even speaking out of scorn even after all you’ve tried to do to me from a physical and psychological standpoint.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

This attitude of holding senseless grudges and being unable to let go of the past is NOT “pure genius” at all. Believe me, I know ALL about that. I couldn’t even get into CONTENTION for the GCW World Championship again until I abandoned much of what was holding me back. I had a hard time letting go of the fact that I wasn’t in the world title picture at the time and hell, as you know Adrian, I was unable to get over myself which by the way, that’s another thing you refuse to do. Do you honestly think these people are ever going to see you as a champion the more you continue to behave this way? I get it! Myra’s had a massive influence on you and even you’ll admit that without her, you wouldn’t have gone as far as you have. But Myra didn’t win you that world championship… YOU DID! You want to take a moment and seriously think about that or do you want to keep yourself locked in your web of bullshit?

The choice is yours Adrian… but ultimately… I already know what to expect out of you!

[Victoria drops the microphone after that and she begins to leave and head to the back while the crowd cheers her. The announcers discuss and dissect her words, realizing that she spent very little time celebrating her world title win and much more time looking ahead and even trying to offer Adrian a bit of timeless advice. They then discussed how she’d fare against Cody Lindberg-Knight later in the night as the scene fades.]

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl can be seen in pursuit…

Kayl: “Nate! Nate Lawson…”

Lawson can be seen off in the distance. He keeps walking.

Kayl: “Nate… I wanted to get a few words from you on Casey Holiday…”

Nate stops. Brittany continues to move up to him as he turns around.

Kayl: “Casey has said she’s going to reveal to everyone why she attacked you and cost you the GCW Heritage Championship tonight… what are your thoughts before this revelation is made?”

Nate chuckles to himself…

Lawson: “Thoughts? You want my thoughts?”

Kayl: “Yes, please.”

Lawson: “I don’t care.”

Kayl: “This woman cost you the Heritage Championship, and…”

Lawson: “Exactly. That’s all I need to know. Casey Holiday, for whatever justification she deludes herself with, cost me the Heritage Championship. It is because of Casey Holiday… not Dominic Baine… that I am not the Heritage Champion today. Whatever reasoning she has… however she tries to justify her actions in her own head so she can go to sleep and night and pretend that she was in the right is irrelevant.”

Lawson nods.

Lawson: “Yeah… yeah, she cost me the Heritage Championship at For Glory and Gold. I don’t care why. What I care about now is ensuring that she gets her receipt for that cowardly attack. She can’t run from me forever. She won’t be able to hide. She’ll get what’s coming to her. Mark my words…”

With that, Lawson continues to exit the area, leaving Brittany Kayl standing alone.

Six Person Tag
Darian Andrews, Julia Braddock, & JaMarcus Avery vs. Chelsea Summers & Total War

[Everyone had a personal motive for their involvement with this match. Total War wanted to dominate, Julia and JaMarcus wanted to show their changed ways, Darian wanted to just win this tag match and Chelsea wanted Darian. However, for most of the match, every time it appeared Chelsea would get a chance to get in there with him. Mark and Sophie would tag each other in. Darian pinned Mark after a springboard lariat, but Mark kicked out. Sophie brought down Darian after a spinning heel kick, but only got a two count. Julia had Sophie pinned after a swinging neckbreaker, but Sophie kicked out. Chelsea nailed Julia with a crossbody that nearly got the three, but Julia kicked out. JaMarcus flattened Chelsea after a powerbomb, but Total War made the save. Chelsea lost control of herself when Total War almost had Darian pinned when she jumped in to SAVE HIM. Total War responded by intentionally keeping her out of the match. Darian and JaMarcus double teamed Sophie near the end of the match. Chelsea ran in and smacked Darian’s ass. Darian turned around and Chelsea dropkicked him out of the ring, ran out of the ring and pounced on Darian planting ANOTHER kiss on him. This brought out security to separate them both and the referee left the ring to deal with the matter. Darian and Chelsea broke free and Darian want after her pissed. Chelsea escaped through the crowd and Darian did the same to try to track her down. Back in the ring. Sophie and JaMarcus were legal. It became a two on two brawl until the referee was accidentally knocked down by a Sophie superkick. Ian McKinnon came out and it became a three on two assault. Julia became a victim of a triple powerbomb as did JaMarcus. Ian went to the top rope and leaped, nailing the Superman’s Dead on JaMarcus. Sophie made the cover and Ian left the ring just as the referee came to. The fans were upset when the three count was made!]

WINNERS: Chelsea Summers & Total War

[Mark, Sophie and Ian stood above JaMarcus but they weren’t done yet. Julia was barely stirring, but Mark and Sophie got her up and gave her a double swinging neckbreaker for her troubles. The trio then stood above JaMarcus Avery as the crowd booed all three of them, the announcers expressing disdain for what they witnessed as they questioned what Julia and JaMarcus had done to deserve what just happened to them.]

In her dressing room, Hannah Myers sits on the floor in her ring geer, doing stretches in preparation for her upcoming title match. She starts when she hears the door open and someone walk in. She looks up into the grinning face of her friend and tag-team partner, Destiny Skye.

Hannah: "You scared me bitch!"

Both women laugh, and Hannah gets to her feet and gives Destiny a warm hug.

Hannah: "So, what's up?"

Destiny: "Not much...I wanted to drop by and wish you luck against Katherine tonight."

Hannah: "I've wanted an opportunity like this for so long, and here it is. Best of all, though? It's against someone who I know will bring it and give me a fair fight. Katherine isn't going to pull the shit like we've seen from Waters or Midas. I can trust her to give me a clean match."

Skye nods her agreement.

Destiny: "That's true...but Katherine has been on quite the hot streak lately. I wouldn't take her too lightly, babe."

Hannah: "No worries, Pete has been reviewing footage of Katherine's matches with me. I know who I'm going up against. I mean, this is the chick who retired Jason Fucking Redfield, right? Besides, I made a deal with her that the loser buys the winner drinks...if you come along, you'll get free drinks either way!"

Hannah smirks and Destiny giggles.

Destiny: "I'm in...but seriously, I am not worried about who's paying for my drinks. Look at me...I have no issues getting guys to buy me drinks."

Both girls laugh again.

Destiny: "No, for real...I just want to see you succeed after everything that went on with you this year. The Battle Royal at For Glory and Gold win was awesome...I want more of that for you, that's all. You're my besty, you know."

Hannah beams.

Hannah: "I know. I feel the same way about you."

Hannah's smile falters, which Skye notices.

Destiny: "What's wrong babe?"

Hannah: "We still have to deal with Karina and her 'solution', whatever the fuck that is. Bitch is fucked in the head and has a hard-on for getting rid of you."

Destiny sighs.

Destiny: "I'm sorry you got dragged into that mess. Karina is definitely unstable."

Hannah: "It's cool. It's not like you knew she would attack me with a chair...but whatever. Getting beat with steel chairs is what we do, right?"

Destiny laughs, caught off-guard by Hannah's comment.

Destiny: "Right. But enough of the Russian queen. Concentrate on your match tonight and capturing the X-Division title. We can deal with Karina and all her craziness later. Got it?"

Hannah: "Got it."

The two smile then share a quick hug before Destiny leaves the room, leaving Hannah to her warm-ups

“All Eyes On Me" by LeToya feat Paul Wall begins to play out over the crowd. Chantelle Chambers steps out on top of the stage, her arms already stretched out to receive her adulation from the crowd – and ignoring that it is boos that shower her. She throws her sunglasses aside and begins to walk down towards the ring. When she gets to the ring, Chantelle beckons the ring announcer over to the ropes, forcing him to lift them up for her to step through. Chambers does and stands in the ring, taking the microphone from the ring announcer…

Chambers: “Get it out now…”

The crowd continues to jeer at Chantelle, some mocking her defeat at For Glory and Gold. Chantelle holds the microphone out, walking around the ring.

Chambers: “Are you happy? At For Glory and Gold, Christy Hightower and I had momentum in our favour, and somehow… some way… Angelica and Kayla were able to steal victory from the jaws of defeat, and I stand before you here empty-handed.”

The crowd roars at the mention of this fact.

Chambers: “I’m sure you’re expecting me to give some kind of temper tantrum, something to make you all feel happy about your own lives by seeing your better so miserable in her’s. Well, I’m not going to give you the satisfaction of that. You don’t deserve that. You’re not worthy of that!”

The crowd boos as Chantelle grins.

Chambers: “There… now we’re back on the level.”

As the crowd boos, Chantelle continues to pace.

Chambers: “So now, I’m sure you’re wondering what’s next. I’m sure you have your fantasies of seeing me “busted down to size” again, probably saddled with another dreg like I was after the World Championship was stolen from me… but I refuse! I will not go down that path again. I know my worth.”

She grins.

Chambers: “And I know that I BELONG on top of GCW as Champion. So I’m giving notice right now… I am laying my claim. Whatever happens, I want my World Championship BACK!”

Without another word, she drops the microphone and poses in the middle of the ring, yelling out “ALL EYES ON ME!” as she does this. The crowd showers her with boos as the scene shifts.

[Shotgun fades backstage where GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas is taping her wrists in some final preparation for her match with Cody Lindberg-Knight that is coming up in a few minutes. Confident and calm, Victoria takes a deep breath, further readying herself for the challenge ahead. Suddenly, she hears a knock on the door. Victoria is far from fazed by this as she walks to the door and opens it. To her pleasant surprise, Tina Valentine is on the other side, bringing a smile out of both of them.]

Victoria: Wait… I know this one. You wanted to see it for yourself because you couldn’t miss it.

[Tina laughs.]

Tina: OBVIOUSLY! Hell of a night, huh? I mean, you had to go through a heck of a road to get that back, but I’m glad that you did. Congratulations again.

Victoria: Thanks Tina. Yeah, I’m afraid there’s no party this time around. I’m not exactly that kind of person anymore, as you very well know by now.

Tina: Yeah, I get it. There’s nothing wrong with that of course. But… holy crap…. It feels like the clock has turned back to 2015.

Victoria: What do you mean?

Tina: Here we are, celebrating your world championship win and in a few minutes you’re going to go out there and face Cody Lindberg-Knight. Gee, where have we seen THIS before? Next thing you know, there’s going to be some random ass Slay Revolution reunion next Shotgun.

Victoria: Yeeeeeah….

[Victoria expresses the awkwardness of what Tina just said by taking a deep breath and chuckling.]

Victoria: Let’s not talk about THAT!

Tina: Agreed! I DO though, remember all the battles with legacy way back when.

Victoria: Right. Those were some…. Interesting times… to say the least.

Tina: I know! I thought those times were fun personally. Hey, remember what happened the LAST TIME you faced Cody in a one on one match?

{Victoria cringes a bit.]

Tina: First off, you made him your bitch again…

Victoria: Tina…

Tina: You beat the hell out of him…

Victoria: Tina???

Tina: AND… you injured him SO BAD that it took him more than a YEAR before that motherfucker ever showed his face in GCW ever again!

[Victoria sighs.]

Tina: My GOD that was so glorious… VAINglorious!!!!

Victoria: TINA!!!!

[Tina is startled by Victoria’s objection to a reminder of a past as some of the crowd laughs.]

Tina: WHAT?

Victoria: Notice that everything you just mentioned wasn’t even in the public conscience until you just HAD to bring it up. I regret all of that nowadays. You don’t see me celebrating it or even MENTIONING it these days. Yes, there’s that history but that was 2015. It’s 2017 now and Cody is no less of a threat than he was back then, even though he’s smarting at the moment due to losing the X-Division Championship to Katherine Prescott BUT… I know he’s wanting to get back in the World title picture and I have no doubt that soon, he may just do that. BUT, there is no way in hell I am going to let it happen at MY expense.

Tina: GREAT! I’m loving that attitude. I’m sorry about bringing all of that up, I had no idea you had a different feeling about it. Gosh, you’ve really grown up ever since you decided that the mask didn’t fit you anymore.

Victoria: As have you in the last year.

Tina: Not nearly as much as you have. But hey, best of luck out there. I know you’re going to repeat history and beat him again and as far as the elimination chamber goes? Pffft! You’re Victoria fucking Salinas. Anyone and everyone that messes with you ends up humbled like a bitch the way Adrian was!

Victoria: Tina… I’m going to need you to be quiet.

Tina: Why???

Victoria: I don’t need to make any more enemies than I already do.

Tina: Okay, okay… I’ll sugar coat it for those sensitive crybabies…

[Victoria has a “facepalm” moment as the crowd laughs some more.]

Victoria: Gosh, you’re still a handful. *laughs*

Tina: When am I not?

[This brings a laugh out of both of them as they exchange a hug.]

Tina: Keep being you!

Victoria: Thanks! I shall!

[At this point, Tina and Victoria part ways. Victoria starts to make her way down the hallway toward the curtains, her non-title match with Cody Lindberg-Knight just moments away as the scene fades.]

Non-Title Resurrection IV Rematch
Cody Lindberg-Knight vs. Victoria Salinas

[Victoria certainly had a tough challenge ahead with a familiar foe in Cody who brought everything he could in this match to perhaps set himself up for world title contendership. The first few minutes of the match would largely result in the two of them exchanging submission holds. Cody started the chain with a cobra clutch. Victoria would be able to escape and eventually get in a cross armbreaker. Cody would grab the bottom rope. He’d eventually get Victoria into a Boston crab that she had to escape from. Victoria would then eventually fight back with a dragon sleeper, but Cody would escape that as well. Cody would try to wear out Victoria with suplexes. Gutwrench. Vertical. German. And finally, the Northern Lights. Victoria had to kick out of the ensuing pin at two. Victoria would fight back utilizing a diving cross body, an enziguri, a double knee backbreaker and a springboard forearm. She went for the cover after her rally, but Cody kicked out. Cody would bring Victoria down with Dual-Nationality, but Victoria kicked out. Victoria likewise brought him down with a handspring moonsault but Cody kicked out. Cody would come back to nail Victoria with the Union Jack. He went to the top rope. Cody went for the Model Behaviour, but Victoria rolled out of the way. Cody crashed and burned. He got up and Victoria nailed him with the Busaiku knee kick right to the head. Victoria wouldn’t let Cody fall to the mat as she locked in and nailed him with the Ginger Breaker! The fans would erupt in cheers as she turned over Cody and pinned his shoulders to the mat for the three count.]

WINNER: Victoria Salinas

[The fans were definitely happy when Victoria stood up to get her hand raised by the referee. Christy Hightower would come down to help Cody roll out of the ring and she began to tend to him. However, Chantelle Chambers would come in through the crowd and nail Victoria with a running axe handle from behind. The fans didn’t like this as Chantelle pummeled her on the ground obviously trying to get some sort of revenge for Cody, if not send a message. Chantelle whipped Victoria into the corner. She went for a corner splash but Victoria dodged it and then she started to fight back. Bringing down Chantelle with a DDT, it seemed like she’d survive… and then Adrian Waters ran in and gave her a huge clothesline. Chantelle recovered and she and Adrian double teamed Victoria. Chantelle gave Victoria a huge kick to the back of the head causing her to stumble toward Adrian who would then lift her up and bring her back down with the Use Your Head! The fans hated what happened. Chantelle rolled out of the ring laughing before she helped Christy get Cody to the back. Adrian stood above Victoria smirking as the announcers acknowledged with the Elimination Chamber coming, Victoria as the world champion certainly brought her a fair share of enemies in the coming weeks and months.]

[Shotgun fades to the hallway where Chelsea Summers is still running from Darian Andrews after the wildness that had happened she runs to the catering area and leans against a wall, laughing and smirking for a bit before taking a few sighs of relief.]

Chelsea: God, that was fun. Fuck, he really wanted my ass, didn’t he?

[Chelsea laughs, but she isn’t laughing for long as Allison Mayberry is now standing right next to her. She has a small stack of papers in her hand as Chelsea turns to look at her. Chelsea is wide-eyed for a bit while Allison is none too happy with what happened in the six person tag team match earlier in the night.]

Allison: Well Chelsea, I hope you made the most out of your “fun” because I am going to tell you right now that as far as this situation is concerned, you’ve had your “fun” for the last time.

Chelsea: WHAT? NO!!!!! Please! Don’t fire me! You don’t understand! I NEED THIS! If I get fired from this, I have absolutely no chance at a television career!

Allison: Like you have a chance…

Chelsea: PLEASE! I’ll do anything it takes not to be fired! That stack of papers is my termination isn’t it?

Allison: No… these papers are not for termination. They are for a completely different matter and I think this is something very important that you need to read.

[Allison hands the papers over to Chelsea who takes them and glances over them. Her eyes widen in shock at what she’s seeing.]

Chelsea: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Allison: Be sure to read every word!

Chelsea: HE FILED A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME?!?!?!?!?!

Allison: And you’re surprised by this because???

Chelsea: But he LOVES ME!!!!

[Allison sighs and shakes her head.]

Chelsea: How can he do this to me? Oh…. OH…. I see how it is! He’s playing hard to get! So… he filed this FAKE RESTRAINING ORDER just to up the fun.

Allison: NO! That restraining order is REAL!!!! Let me spell it out for you in a way that even YOU can understand. You are allowed to be with him in wrestling matches, but that’s IT! You are NOT allowed to be anywhere NEAR him! You are not allowed to text him, e-mail him or tweet him.

Chelsea: But how am I supposed to let him know how much I love him?

Allison: Here’s my advice… DON’T! Please! This obsession you have developed over Darian is causing a public relations embarrassment over Shotgun. If I find out that you stepped within 100 feet of him or that you e-mailed or texted him… if I see his Twitter handle in ANY of your tweets just ONE TIME… ONCE… do you want to know what will happen to you?

[Chelsea’s demeanor changes to that of worry.]

Chelsea: What?

Allison: You’re fired!

Chelsea: BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN’T FIRING ME!!!!

Allison: I’m NOT! BUT… if… you… contact… Darian… I… AM… do… you…. UNDERSTAND? Do… you… know… what… that… even… MEANS!

Chelsea: Yeah… yeah….

Allison: No e-mails, no texts, no tweets, stay at least 100 feet away from him. That’s all I ask! Now get out!

Chelsea: What?

Allison: GET OUT! I don’t want to see your face anymore tonight! You’ve got the rest of the night off.

[Allison lets out an angry, annoyed sigh as she walks by Chelsea, leaving her to her own devices.]

Chelsea: Restraining order…..

[Chelsea stares at the restraining order and collapses to her knees. Her eyes indicate that she might want to cry at any moment.]

Chelsea: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison (from a distance): DON’T MAKE ME CALL THE POLICE!!!!

Chelsea: Okay okay… I’ll leave…

[Chelsea gingerly gets up before she begins to walk away…]

Chelsea: Noooo…..

[Chelsea continues to lament the restraining order, disappearing from the scene as it fades to black.]

[Shotgun fades in and we see Roderick Osborn standing by with a microphone, looking slightly jittery and nervous.]

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen, with me at this time… surprisingly… is someone who requested this brief interview time. I am talking about none other than Karina Lysenko

[The fans boo as the scene pans revealing Karina who has a smirk on her face.]

Roderick: Now, Karina, two weeks ago, you faced Destiny Skye one on one and you managed to defeat her. However, that wasn’t enough for you as you decided that you wanted to end her career. However, Hannah Myers came out for the save and you didn’t get ALL of the “revenge” that you wanted. Your thoughts?

Karina: Getting the win was nice, but I wanted to end her career too, like you mentioned. Yes, dealing with two of them while I’m the only one battling them is quite the quandary. It’s not even FAIR. Whenever I want to take out the Judas, the WHORE is always around and whenever I want to take out the WHORE, the Judas is always there to save her. It’s something that I am personally getting tired of but I am not worried.

Roderick: You’re not worried?

Karina: Nope. Because lately, a “solution” has been teased and the solution is here tonight. Let me just say that I have seen it, I have met it, I have had a conversation with it and trust me when I say that things are about to get very, very interesting.

Roderick: Is this “solution” going to make their presence felt tonight? You’re not scheduled to be in action… after all…

Karina: I am not at liberty to say.

Roderick: Well, tonight, as you know, Hannah Myers of Controversy will be challenging Katherine Prescott for the X-Division Championship…

[Just the mere mention of this causes Karina to groan and roll her eyes.]

Karina: And what has THE WHORE done to deserve a title shot? I’ve been more relevant than her in recent months. And before she went out there and won the battle royal, she was almost like a ghost. I beat her partner and I know I can beat her too. If there is anyone that deserves an X-Division title shot, it’s ME! But, like I said… I’m not worried… for Controversy… they may be a problem… but at the proper time… I will reveal…

[Karina takes a dramatic pause and smirk for a little more effect to the words that are coming out of her mouth at the moment.]

Karina: ...the SOLUTION! In fact, I actually want the whore to win the title because if she does… I not only get to take it from her myself, but I can get myself involved in that Elimination Chamber match that was announced earlier. So many possibilities! All I know is that very soon, a new ginger dynasty is going to emerge… one way… or another! Stay tuned!

[Karina laughs and leaves, which puts Roderick in a posture that indicates that he’s not too comfortable with everything he just heard.]

Roderick: Well, that was Karina Lysenko. Are we going to find out what the “solution” is tonight? I guess we’ll see. In the meantime, we are going to send it right back to you guys!

[Roderick takes a deep breath, expressing relief that the interview is over as the scene fades.

GCW X Division Championship
Katherine Prescott (champion) vs. Hannah Myers

[For the most part, this would be an evenly fought, clean match between the new X-Division Champion and someone that was seriously looking to prove herself having carried some momentum stemming from winning the pre-show battle royal. Hannah would be in control in the early going. Her aggressive style would feature a moveset like a diving shoulder tackle, a Fisherman’s suplex, a spinning DDT and a diving moonsault. The moonsault would result in a cover that Katherine kicked out of. Hannah went for a corner splash, but Katherine dodged it. Now the champion had a chance to show what she can do. Katherine slowed down the pace a bit, first taking Hannah down with an armdrag. She’d focus on submissions like a sleeper hold and a body scissors for a bit before focusing on impact moves such as a diving senton, and a spinning heel kick. Katherine had covers after both moves, but Hannah was able to kick out of them. Katherine followed up with the K.D.S., but Hannah also kicked out of the ensuing pinfall. Katherine set up for the Katherine’s Pride, but Hannah blocked it. Hannah started a furious rally, beginning with a belly to belly suplex. A double knee facebreaker followed. Hannah went for the Lights Out, but Katherine dodged it. Another KDS from Katherine! The champion went to the top rope, hoping to finish her with the Starfall Press, however, Karina Lysenko ran in and shoved Katherine HARD off the top rope and shoulder first into the barricade! The referee saw this and immediately called for the bell!]

WINNER and STILL X-Division Champion (via DQ): Katherine Prescott

[Karina slid in, deciding SHE and NOT Katherine got to finish off Hannah. Karina wailed on Hannah as it was obvious she was trying to take out the other half of Controversy. Karina planted Hannah with a spike DDT! But then, Destiny Skye ran into the ring and pounced on Karina from behind. Destiny brought her down with a standing hurricanrana. Hannah would recover and then Karina was being attacked two on one much to the joy of the fans. Karina seemed done after a double DDT. However, Destiny was smacked from behind with a chair by…. ANASTASIA JONES!?!?!? Hannah also got a chair to the back for her troubles. Karina recovered and suddenly, they both took it to Controversy! Destiny got double powerbombed! Karina backdropped Hannah into a cutter by Anastasia! However, Katherine Prescott slid back into the ring and this prompted Karina and Anastasia to roll out of the ring to revel in the damage that they caused. Katherine attended to Hannah and Destiny, helping them recover as the announcers expressed surprise at the events that just happened.]

[Shotgun fades to the front of a television screen where a replay of the Heritage Championship match from For Glory & Gold is shown. It reveals how close Nate Lawson came to winning the championship before Casey ultimately interfered. This visual draws some heavy boos from the fans as suddenly, the television is shut off and nothing but black is seen. A brief laughter is heard before the scene pans, revealing that Casey Holliday herself is standing by. Still in a great mood following her win over Hayley Gold, the young 22-year-old has an evil smirk on her face before she speaks.]

Casey: I can never get tired of that moment. In fact, I think I am going to enjoy my win over Hayley for a while considering the HERITAGE she has in this company. Speaking of HERITAGE, I just revealed the very reason why I did what I did to Nate Lawson. That’s right, it’s the name of that very championship that Nate desperately tried to get back. You see Nate, it’s far more simple than you may have imagined. You can tweet about how you don’t care about what you have to say, but why are you so eager to listen to what I am saying right now? Hmm? Somewhere in there, you DO care because I cost you something that meant so much to you. See, back when that title was the Television Championship, you’d go out there and defend that title week after week after week and you really wanted to make it mean something. You were so hung up on doing things the right way and the traditional way and really, it made me sick to my stomach. It was hard to watch someone like you try to hang on to the old fashioned way.

Now… don’t worry. I am not going to go on this “kill wrestling tradition” rant you heard from Utopia over and over. No, I have a deeper reason for doing what I did. You see Nate, you represent the OLD heritage of this business: the wrestler that steps between those ropes, does what he does best, and wins. There’s nothing wrong with that at all Nate, you are a fantastic wrestler and one of the best tacticians in GCW if not this entire sport. But in pop culture, when was the last time professional wrestling ever had mainstream acceptance? Hell, has the cloth you’re cut from EVER had mainstream acceptance in the history of this sport? In places like England and Canada… MAYBE…

But GCW isn’t holding 90 percent of their events in those countries are they? Nope. It’s right here in America and that’s where the disconnect lies, Nate. You are NOT a professional wrestler that can bring this sport to American mainstream acceptance and that can ingrain it in the name of pop culture…

But I AM!

It’s time for professional wrestling to have mainstream acceptance again! It’s time to evolve the sport into a NEW heritage: where being a bell-to-bell tactician isn’t the only intangible in this business to be a champion because let’s be honest here Nate, I’M the one that can bring new fans into this sport… NOT you! The “casuals” want someone that is going to relate to them and that’s what I bring to the table! Why do you think I’m the prodigy of my generation huh? Why do you think I am destined to be the 2020’s professional wrestler of the decade? Why do I have the mainstream corporate endorsements and you don’t?

Dominic Baine has all the potential in the world to be a GREAT testament to a new heritage of professional wrestling. You? Hell no! So, with everything in place, I had no other choice, Nate. I HAD to do what I did in order to protect and prevent the new heritage from being brought down and stifled by people like you! Hayley Gold was just an example of that, Nate. So as far as I know, you have three choices: accept and embrace the ways of the new heritage of this sport, walk away while you still have dignity left or… OR you can do the STUPIDEST THING and try to prove me wrong which I TOTALLY advise against because if that’s the route you take… I promise you… you ARE going to pay the price. The choice is yours, Nate.

Haters gonna hate!

Stock! Rising! BITCH!

[Casey has a chuckle to herself, clearly enjoying the moment as the fans boo the hell out of her. Casey confidently leaves the scene still showing no remorse for her actions as the scene fades to black.]

(We cut backstage where we find Glory Braddock standing by next to GCW’s roving hall of fame reporter, Janice King.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with my guest at this time, “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock!

(Braddock smiles pleasantly.)

Glory: Great to be here, Janice.

Janice: That Iron Man Match at For Glory & Gold is still being talked about as one of the most epic encounters of your wrestling career. Give us your thoughts on the match.

Glory: First of all, I do want to say that I am proud of my sister’s performance in the match. At the end I had my submission, The Shekhinah Glory, locked in and whether I would lose or get the chance to win in overtime depended wholly on Julia and she damn near held on. Had she held on for one more second she would’ve won. She has nothing to be ashamed of. Now I can also tell you, as far as I am concerned, I feel that this proves to me and to anyone else who may have doubted that I am indeed back and that I am still The Best in the World.

Janice: You have claimed many times that you were The Best in the World and on social media shortly after For Glory & Gold you stated that you were ready to shift your focus to championship gold. Tonight you have the chance to walk away with Dominic Baine’s Heritage Championship.

(Braddock chuckles.)

Glory: Ah yes, Dominic Baine. Dominic Baine is one of those people who gives himself too much credit. My sister Julia had the opposite problem. She didn’t give herself enough credit. I had to push her to her limits and prove to her that she was just as good as anyone else who sets foot inside the squared circle. Baine, though, is not as good as he claims to be. He thinks he is God’s gift to wrestling.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: You’re nowhere near that level yet, Dominic. But if you want to push yourself to greater heights, if you want to push that championship you hold to greater heights, well tonight is your night to shine, because mate, if you can topple The British Bombshell, no one ever will doubt you again.

(She smirks.)

Glory: Ah but therein lies the problem. You have to actually defeat me. And Dominic, I can tell you right now that you have just TWO choices when facing The Best in the World…you will either tap out or pass out!

(Glory walks away.)

Main Event
GCW Heritage Championship
Dominic Baine (champion) vs. Glory Braddock

[Glory starts out fast and furious with quick striking offense. She slows down the pace by working over his right arm and should with arm bars, arm bar takedowns, and shoulder breakers. Baine takes advantage of a mistake and takes over. He wears her down with a technical, mat based offense, focusing on her mid-section. He uses gut busters, spine busters, and power slams to wear down Glory Braddock. Baine goes for an Impact DDT but Glory fights out of it and goes for Gloria In Excelsis Deo but Baine counters into a slam. Baine locks her up in a surfboard submission but Glory breaks free. Baine with a spear. Baine goes for a power bomb but Glory counters into a face buster. Glory with Glorification! She covers…1…2…3NOOO! Baine just manages to get a foot on the bottom rope! Glory attempts to lock in Glorify Thy Name but Baine counters into a roll up…1…2…3NOOO! Glory kicks out! Baine with a short arm clothesline! Baine connects with Jarring Halt! He covers…1…2…3NOO! Glory kicks out again! Baine with a gut wrench power bomb. Baine goes for a suplex but Glory counters into Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory goes for Prankster’s Paradise but Baine moves out of the way and Glory hits nothing but canvas. Baine locks in Baine Existence! Glory fights in the hold as the referee checks on her to see if she submits. After awhile Glory manages to counter it into Shekhinah Glory! Glory locks in Shekhinah Glory! Baine can’t seem to reach the ropes and Glory keeps the hold wrenched in tight! Baine desperately reaches out, grabs the referee, and roughly throws him…the referee responds by calling for the bell…]
WINNER by Disqualification: Glory Braddock

[Dominic Baine rolls out of the ring to avoid any further punishment. Glory argues with the referee about the decision but the referee explains that Baine got himself disqualified by assaulting the referee. Baine rolls back into the ring with a steel chair. He blasts Glory in the back with the chair! He starts to put the boots to Glory and the crowd boos loudly.]

[Just then Marie Annabelle Jones hits the ring to a loud pop from the crowd! Marie blasts Baine with quick rights that stagger Baine backwards. Marie with a superkick that sends Baine over the top rope and to the outside! Marie dares Baine to come back in and fight but Baine decides to retreat. Marie, meanwhile, checks on Glory as Baine makes his retreat back up the ramp.]

[SHOTGUN FADES TO BLACK]