Shotgun/Livewire Draft Special

admin
Site Admin

Shotgun/Livewire Draft Special

Post by admin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:59 pm

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and .. to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

(The GCW logo flashes upon the screen and then changes to say “SHOTGUN”. We cut to the arena where we see the fans screaming loudly with cheers. After the GCW music dies down, the first chords of "Blank Space" by Taylor swift begins to play over the PA system...)

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?

(Gloria Marie Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing one of her finest, cutest dresses and high heeled shoes. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from mear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment before making her way down the entrance ramp.)

New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny, rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend

(The GCW Owner steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

(Once in the ring Gloria heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...)

Glory: Good evening to all of my wonderful, loyal subjects here at GCW and welcome to our joint Shotgun & Livewire Draft Special!

(A mixed reaction roars out from the crowd as many do not like Glory’s new somewhat condescending tone.)

Glory: Resurrection was a truly momentous night for Global Championship Wrestling. We witnessed the best wrestling action of all time…well, the best wrestling action not involving me. Though, if we want to get purely technical, I did get to compete for all of you, my loyal subjects. I was on Team GCW fighting against The Executive Order and thanks to my guidance and my leadership we were victorious! But that was just one battle, the war is far from over…

(Glory shakes her head.)

Glory: It is far from over. Executive Order, these Horsemen, all of this is just a symptom of a much bigger problem within GCW, one that even now I am in the process of correcting. That’s right, as usual Glory Braddock is the one who comes swooping in to save the day, because I am your savior! You’re welcome!

(More boos echo from the audience.)

Glory: But tonight is the draft special. Tonight we will shakes things up here in GCW. Tag teams may be broken up, title belts could get shifted to a different brand, Shotgun and Livewire may see the last of some of its heroes as the draft trades go down, but never fear, never fear Shotgun and Livewire, because even though tonight your heroes may fall by the wayside in this draft, there will always be one constant that remains and that is me, your savior and queen.

(Glory’s music plays as she takes her leave. The scene fades in on Maryna Lynwood and Clarissa Vega in the locker room. The two of them happen to be in a good mood, especially considering that Resurrection didn’t quite go as planned.]

Myra: Adrian did this?

[The two happen to be looking at something that isn’t in camera view.]

Clarissa: Not necessarily. He found someone else to do it. Though, if he DID do it himself, it’d be quite the feat considering the masterpiece this painting is.

[The scene pans to the object, which is now in camera view. It’s a painted portrait of Myra herself, with Barcelona, Spain in the background. Myra, nonetheless, is touched by the gesture.]

Myra: I love him! I didn’t know he’d go out of his way to commemorate the trip to Barcelona we all took together. That trip really did help me forget about Resurrection for a while. I really needed that considering how incensed I was at it all.

Clarissa: You shouldn’t worry about that. Not now anyway. Let’s step outside and talk for a bit. It’s no guarantee that you and Jazmyn end up on the same show after this draft so let’s focus on Utopia for a bit.

[Myra and Clarissa leave the room to talk. After that, Jazmyn Rain emerges from behind the bathroom wall with a smirk on her face and evil intentions on her mind.]

Jazmyn: I HOPE we end up on the same show…

[Jazmyn looks at the painting, retaining the smirk on her face.]

Jazmyn: Hello there. You’ll make fine bait!

[The crowd cheers as Jazmyn snags the portrait.]

[MEANWHILE…]

[Myra and Clarissa are having a conversation about the draft.]

Clarissa: This draft could potentially be a serious tragedy for us. You and Adrian on separate shows? I know that was on the table once before, with Resurrection. It was a sacrifice we were willing to make before, but in light of the event, it IS best that we stick together. And Sedona Sky? Oh my god…. I just… I can’t fathom the thought of Andrea and Chelsea being separated already before they even have their debut match. This whole thing is insane, Myra. I know I have access to both shows and everything, but I would honestly rather have to worry about ONE show.

Myra: Yeah, we’re going to have to wait and see on that one. As much as I would LOVE to manipulate the draft, I’m afraid that it’s not possible. I AM with you, I do hope that we stick together, all of us, on the same show. But if worse comes to worse and we can’t stick together, trust me, I have a plan. I know exactly how to handle things in the worst case scenario.

Clarissa: I’m sure. But still, I can’t fathom the thought of you and Adrian being separated.

[Myra has a concerned look on her face.]

Myra: Nor can I really. But trust me, one way or another, we’re going to figure this out. Now, let’s go back inside the locker room and let’s admire my gift from Adrian some more! I swear, sometimes, he can’t get enough of me!

Clarissa: I love Adrian…. Well.. not like you do, you know, but… yeah, let’s get back inside.

[Myra and Clarissa return to the locker room only to find that the portrait is gone! Myra’s eyes widen as she notices that there’s a card left on the canvas.]

Clarissa: What the hell?

[Myra is already angry when she looks at the card. She opens it and reads it aloud.]

Myra: “Meet me in the parking lot or your precious portrait gets it! XOXO….. JAZMYN!!!!!!!!!!”

Clarissa: OH HELL NO!

Myra: That BITCH!

[Myra bolts from the locker room and starts hurrying down the hallway.]

Clarissa: Myra… think about this…

Myra: NO! Adrian spent god knows how much money to get that painting done for me! I’m going to end that bitch’s career right now! She’s NOT getting away with this!

[Myra bolts too fast for Clarissa to catch up and eventually she disappears down the hall. Clarissa stops chasing her down and she has a look of concern on her face.]

Clarissa: Be careful…

[Clarissa remains concerned as the scene fades out. We then cut backstage where we see Roderick Osborn.)

Osborn: Joining me at this time... Matt Alan and Lester Sampson.

Matt and Lester walk into view.

Osborn: Gentlemen, Resurrection didn't go as planned for you... as Aphrodite Noel was able to be the first to pin Lester Sampson and become the new North American Champion. Your thoughts?

Matt: Thoughts? I suppose that we should congratulate Ms. Noel on her victory. Yes, she did what no one else has been able to do for over a year... beat my monster. Congratulations Aphrodite, you won... now GCW will have to pay the consequences.

Osborn: What do you mean?

Matt: What do I mean? Exactly as I said... you see, for the past year and so, Lester Sampson has been in a, how should we say, 'good mood'. He destroyed everyone put in front of him, he conquered everyone that stood in his way. But now that he's tasted defeat, he's no longer happy. Now... now GCW has to deal with Lester Sampson when he's angry.

Osborn: I assume you'll be demanding a rematch with Aphrodite Noel soon?

Matt: Perhaps... or perhaps Lester will move onto bigger and better things. Perhaps it's time for Lester to become a World or Global Heavyweight Champion. This IS draft night, after all... who knows where he may end up? Wherever it is, Lester Sampson will dominate, he will destroy, he will CONQUER.

With that, Matt and Lester take their leave. We cut back to the ringside area. "Siren", by Kat Krazy ft. Elkka starts to play over the speakers. Katherine Prescott storms down to the ring, yelling at a few fans along the way. Once in the ring, she demands a mic.

Katherine: Shut that damn music off!

The music cuts off.

Katherine: I bet you're all happy, huh!? Happy that that cheater, yes CHEATER, Kurt Logan managed to steal a victory over yours truly!

The fans cheer.

Katherine: You're all just like Kurt, you know! Losers, cheats, thieves... the scum of the Earth!

This time, Katherine is showered with boos.

Katherine: I hate you all! I hate Kurt Logan and his ugly wife! I hate GCW for allowing this travesty to take place!

The crowd starts a "SHUT THE FUCK UP" chant now, tired of her whining.

Katherine: No! No, I won't shut up! I got a whole lot to get off my chest! You're going to sit there, shut up and listen to what I have to sa...

Before Katherine can go any further, a very familiar theme song plays over the speakers, causing her to freeze up and the crowd to go ballistic. "Hells Bells" blares over the speakers... and there he is, Jason Redfield, walking out onto the stage. Katherine pales, looking like she's seen a ghost. Jason stares at the ring, taping his fists, no emotion on his face. He walks down slowly, and once he reaches the ring, steps inside. Katherine is rooted to the spot, deathly afraid.

Jason continues to stare at her, finally done taping his fists. Katherine manages to shake out of her stupor.

Katherine: Jason... I... um...

Before she can say anything else, Jason rushes forward and spears her to the mat. He starts laying into her with heavy rights to the face. Katherine tries to cover up, to no avail. Jason continues to pound her face, managing to draw blood. A loud 'CRUNCH' is head, and Katherines nose starts bleeding profusely. Katherine starts screaming, but the blows continue.

Jason finally gets off her, his taped fists dripping with Katherines blood. He grabs Katherine by the hair and tosses her out of the ring. Katherine tries to crawl away, but Jason once again grabs her by the hair, lifts her up and whips her into the steel ringpost.

Jason doesn't look to be done, however, lifting the top of the stairs and tossing them aside. Then, he looks under the ring... and pull out a sledgehammer. The crowd goes berserk, knowing what's coming next. Jason places the sledgehammer on the apron, then grabs Katherine and slams her head repeatedly into the bottom part of the stairs. He positions her so her head is laying on the stairs, then grabs the sledgehammer and raises it above his head to finish this.... but fortunately for Katherine, a bunch of referees and agents run out to stop Jason.

Jason looks as if he might start attacking them, as well... but with a glance at Katherine, he apparently decides he got what he came for and heads back up the ramp, not even glancing in her direction anymore. Jason heads to the back, while the referees and agents check on Katherine. The scene fades in on Andrea Hernandez and Chelsea Summers, the two members of Sedona Sky, sitting on a table in the catering area, obviously having no manners whatsoever. They don’t seem to be that concerned about the draft, at least, their faces aren’t showing that. Chelsea is just filing her nails minding her own business while Andrea is a little deeper in thought. Ultimately, she’s the one that begins the conversation.]

Andrea: I can’t believe this, Chels. We haven’t even had our first match together and we might already be separated.

Chelsea: Yeah, that would blow. We’ve known each other since when? The 4th grade? We’ve become so inseparable. We haven’t had our first match yet but we’ve already had some fun taking out Allison Mayberry and… I forget her name now.

Andrea: She’s not important to remember anyway. I know Clarissa is stressing out over it. From what I know, we haven’t been separated. Yet.

Chelsea: Well, if tonight is our last night together, before we even got started… bummer, I know… we should make someone famous, one more time!

Andrea: I like the sound of that idea. But, who do we take out? Are the Hendrix sisters even employed anymore?

Chelsea: WHO?

[Andrea gives Chelsea a bit of a glare.]

Andrea: Obviously, I take this way more seriously than you do.

Chelsea: You’re the rebellious wrestler, I’m the television star. I don’t need to know the names of everyone on this roster, you know? Who do we make famous? Maybe we should go “Perro hunting”...

Voice: DISCO FEVER!!!!!

[Suddenly, a man dressed in a disco get-up walks into the scene and both ladies slide off the table, perplexed at what they’re seeing.]

Chelsea: Okay, you know disco is so 70’s right?

Andrea: Who in the hell are you?

Wrestler: I am… DISCO FEVER! I’m in talks to sign a GCW contract and I might even get drafted tonight. Now, I got a question for you foxy ladies… do you both like to GET DOWN?

Chelsea: You look just like my grandfather in 1976… I am SO creeped out….

[Chelsea leaves the scene.]

Andrea: Chels…

Disco Fever: Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk…

Andrea: Oh no…

[Andrea just covers her face in embarrassment at this obvious awful singing.]

Disco Fever: Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around. Since I was born. And now it's all right, it's OK and you may look the other way. We can try to understand. The New York Times' effect on man. Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother. You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

[Andrea covers plugs her ears at this point.]

Disco Fever: STAYIN ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII……..

[SMASH!]

[Disco Fever crumples down to the floor in a heap with blood dripping out of his head as Chelsea Summers came back to smash a disco ball over his head. Blood and glass are everywhere.]

Andrea: Thank you! Let’s get the hell out of here.

Chelsea: Agreed!

[Sedona Sky walks out of the catering area and down into the hallway. Near the bathroom, they meet a women’s wrestler, likely in her mid to late 20’s]

Woman: Hey ladies! I’m Danielle! I’m looking to sign a contrac! I’m willing to do ANYTHING to maintain the honor and integrity of this business. It’s a family tradition.

Andrea: FAMILY TRADITION?

Chelsea: Andi… you okay?

Andrea: Danielle, let’s have a little… “girl to girl bathroom talk”.

Danielle: Sure…

[Andrea walks into the bathroom and Danielle walks in with her, The door is slammed shut and a locking sound is heard.]

Danielle: So what did you want to…

[A loud thud is heard.]

Danielle: Wait…. What’s going on… what are you doing….

Andrea: I’ll show you a little something about FAMILY TRADITION!

[Danielle’s screams and pleas for help as repeated thuds and clanks are heard from inside the bathroom. Chelsea’s eyes widen a bit as she tries to figure out what’s happening in there. The sound of a shattered mirror is heard before one final thud. The last sound is that of the toilet being flushed before things go silent for a few seconds. Soon, the door is heard unlocking and Andrea comes out completely unscathed.]

Chelsea: Andi… what did you do to her?

[Danielle is laid out in the bathroom covered in blood and toilet water.]

Andrea: Showing her that I’m quite the lethal Latina, ya know? I’d say GCW better HOPE we’re not together after this night.

Chelsea: Right on!

[Sedona Sky walks down the hall continuing to mind their own business as the scene fades out. The scene changes. Corey Jones, Summer Newman, and Marie Jones are all gathered around together in the Redemption dressing room. Summer and Marie are in awe of the ring on Corey’s finger.)

Summer: So he finally popped the question?

(Corey nods her head excitedly.)

Corey: Yep! Kyle proposed!

Marie: I told you he would. You just had to give him time.

Corey: You were right, as usual.

(Corey embraces Marie and then she turns embraces Summer.)

Corey: Thanks, girls! You have been there for me a lot lately.

Summer: Hopefully we can continue to be there for you.

Corey: What do you mean? Of course we’ll all still be there for one another through thick and thin, right?

Marie: I don’t know, Corey, Summer is right, this whole draft thing could shake everything up. I mean, you’re on a tag team with Summer and with me, but what if me and Summer end up on one show and you end up on another?

(Corey shrugs her shoulders.)

Corey: We’ll face that crisis when it comes.

(Just then the door opens. A woman, a blonde in a black long sleeved sweater and black denim jeans, walks in.)

Woman: Corey Jones and Summer Newman?

(Corey and Summer turn to face the woman.)

Summer: That’s us.

Corey: Yeah, what’s up?

Woman: I would like to speak to the two of you.

(She glares at Marie.)

Woman: Alone.

Marie: I can go…

Corey: No, wait…

(Corey grabs Marie by her arm. Then she turns to face the mystery woman.)

Corey: What you say to us you can say in front of my sister.

Woman: No, I can’t.

Corey: Then forget it.

(The woman sighs out of frustration.)

Woman: I don’t have time for this.

(She reaches into her pocket and produces two business cards, handing one to Summer and one to Corey.)

Summer: What are these?

Woman: My card. Call me.

(The woman makes her exit. Summer and Corey are still looking down at the cards.)

Marie: What does it say? Who is she?

Summer: It doesn’t say. Just says “Coach” and gives a phone number and an e-mail address.

Corey: I don’t like this, Summer.

Summer: Well we don’t have to worry about her right now anyway. We have other things to deal with. Like this draft.

[Myra Lynwood has just arrived in the parking lot and she’s fuming pissed! It doesn’t take her long to find the portrait that Jazmyn stole earlier as it’s laid out on the concrete. It’s not damaged minus some minor scratches on the frame. A little farther away, Myra notices two objects, a smaller object and a larger object, covered by black curtains. Myra doesn’t know what to make of all this as she looks at the portrait. She reaches down to pick it up but then…]

Jazmyn: YOU TOUCH THAT PORTRAIT AND YOU DIE!!!!!!

[Myra is a bit surprised as a sledgehammer is gently placed on the portrait. Myra looks up to see the face of Jazmyn Rain who is completely incensed. Myra though, is pissed off as well.]

Myra: Okay Jaz, what’s up? What are you doing?

Jazmyn: Oh nothing… just… playing a little game? I don’t know…. HAVING AN EPISODE??!?!?! If you think we’re even after night three of Resurrection, you’re sorely mistaken!

Myra: Jaz… Adrian had that made for me. Anything to do with us has nothing to do with that portrait.

Jazmyn: I’d like to believe that, but you’re such a LIAR! But don’t worry Myra, I’m not going to hurt you. Well, I’m not PLANNING on it anyway because I’ll have plenty of chances to do that if we end up on the same show after tonight. You want to save this portrait? You just need to answer one question… and TELL THE TRUTH while you’re doing it! If you lie to me, the portrait goes!

Myra: Please Jaz, you know I’ve always been honest with you.

Jazmyn: Then you should have no issue answering this question. When I first told you that I was going to be a wrestler and when you trained me to be one, did you do it because you wanted me to shine in this business or did you do it just because you wanted to make a superstar to pass on your legacy to?

Myra: Jaz, that was 2010. You KNOW who I was back then! You should know that everything I ever did was with pure and wholesome intentions. I trained you because you wanted to be part of this business and all I ever thought about was you becoming a star.

Jazmyn: YOU’RE A LIAR!!!!

Myra: Jaz…

Jazmyn: You know how I know you’re a fucking liar, Myra? Because you came out here not to talk to me, but to save your precious portrait. You cared more about material possesions than you ever cared about me and while you were training me, oh GOD, the countless times you ran me down because I didn’t do things YOUR way. LIAR!

Myra: Jaz… this is fucking crazy….

Jazmyn: CRAZY?!?!?! YOU WANT TO SEE FUCKING CRAZY!?!?!?!

[Myra is stunned as Jazmyn takes the sledgehammer and smashes the portrait. Myra loses her temper again and she darts after Jazmyn, but Jazmyn raises the sledgehammer to her face to keep her at bay.]

Jazmyn: How does it feel to be the manipulated one for a change? Hmm? You think we’re done? No… I want you to see what’s behind curtain number two!

[Myra can only watch as Jazmyn removes the certain from the smaller item. Myra’s eyes widen in shock when she sees a formal black dress tied to a wooden stake.]

Jazmyn: Remember this dress Myra? You gave it to me as a gift after graduation.

Myra: I won prom queen in that dress…

Jazmyn: All you have to do is tell the truth and you can have your dress back. I know how much it means to you considering it brings back memories of when the world really DID revolve around you.

Myra: What are you going to do? Light it on fire? That is so cliche, Jaz.

[Jazmyn just scoffs at this as she walks to the larger object covered by a curtain. Jazmyn removes it, revealing a wood chipper!!!! The fans explode in cheers at this! Myra looks like she’s about to go into panic mode realizing what she’s up to.]

Myra: Jaz… you can’t. You know how much that prom dress meant to me! You know how much being prom queen meant to me!

Jazmyn: Why should you care about the dress? You’re 31 and you’ve had a baby. I doubt you fit in it anymore anyway! You want to save your precious prom dress? You don’t want to see it shredded to pieces? Then answer my question and TELL THE TRUTH! In the 25 years that we knew each other… did you ever give a damn about me?!?!?!

Myra: Jaz, how many times have I been there for you?

Jazmyn: ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!

[Myra loses it and she gets really angry!]

Myra: YOU WANT THE TRUTH!?!?!?! I’ll GIVE YOU THE TRUTH! NO!!!!! I NEVER gave a DAMN about you! You were my puppet who never questioned me. You were a vapid, insipid, middle class MORON who I GLADLY used and manipulated because I knew that you could ALWAYS give me what I wanted and that I could cut you off to be neglected and abused by your worthless mother if you didn’t cater to me. I was in control, ALL the time and it should have ALWAYS stayed that way! There! You got the truth! Now give me that dress back!

[Jazmyn stands there, stunned at what she heard, almost as if she was hurt by it. She drops the sledgehammer and her eyes slightly glisten. However, she snaps out of it and becomes angry as she turns on the wood chipper.]

Myra: Jaz… I told the truth…

Jazmyn: This dress meant more to you than I ever did, didn’t it? Considering how it means so much to you…

[Jazmyn picks up the stake with the dress tied to it.]

Myra: Jaz… no… don’t do it… don’t you dare. That MEANS something to me!

Jazmyn: I know it does.

Myra: That’s a precious memory of mine…

Jazmyn: If you never gave a damn about me… then why should I give a damn about you? If we end up on the same show… take this as a warning of what’s to come.

Myra: Jaz…

[Jazmyn walks closer to the wood chipper.]

Myra: You can’t…

Jazmyn: Try and stop me!

[Myra, in one last burst of anger, goes after her, but Jazmyn shoves the stake into the wood chipper and the fans explode in cheers. Myra suddenly stops, helpless. Her eyes widen in shock, quite possibly pain, as she watches sawdust and pieces of her prom dress flying out the other side.]

Jazmyn: This is only the beginning….

[Jazmyn walks away, leaving Myra to helplessly watch her prom dress get shredded to pieces. Once that’s done, she runs over to the wood chipper and turns it off. Walking to the other side, she finds the remains of the dress, shredded and scattered all over the place. She kneels down by the remains and begins to claw at them. She’s shaking in absolute anger.]

Myra: NOW it’s fucking personal…..

[Myra remains kneeled by the remaining tatters of her old prom dress, her anger increasing and with thoughts of revenge already creeping on her mind as the scene fades.]

We cut back to the ringside area. The lights dim down, and the Global-Tron comes to life. Strobes pan around the arena, lighting certain sections of the crowd. Words quickly fill the screen...

THE...
ABSOLUTE...
BEST...

Pyro suddenly explodes on the entranceway. The words fade away, replaced by a name...

DEREK POWERS!!!

"Carnivore" by Starset begins playing over the speakers. Derek Powers walks out onto the stage. A cocky smirk is adorned on Dereks face, as he heads down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he asks for a mic.

Derek: In case you didn't know... Executive Order is dead. Now you know.

The crowd boos.

Derek: Who killed Executive Order. Was it the four 'gallant' heroes standing up to us? No. No, they won a battle... I was the one that drove a damn stake through the heart of the group! I was the one who convinced The K. O. C. to abandon that piece of garbage, Alexander Midas, to the wolves! I gave the order, and it was executed to perfection!

Derek looks proud of himself, but the grin on his face is quickly replaced with a glare.

Derek: Midas, you thought you could boss ME around? Order ME around? Push ME around? NO ONE tells me what to do, especially not the likes of you! Your yesterdays news, pal... and now it's MY time for the spotlight!

Derek looks around at the crowd, their boos getting louder.

Derek: What you peons seem to forget is that wrestling in my blood! I was bred for greatness! My brother, THE ABSOLUTE BEST Steve Powers...

Derek points to Steve at the announce table, who claps for Derek.

Derek: He is a GODDAMNED legend here in GCW! He was the one who taught me how to wrestle! He was the one who taught me how to be THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I am here through those teachings, and my goal is to become Champion!

The crowd boos once more.

Derek: You all think I'm just some hormone-crazed idiot. I do like the ladies, but I also lust for gold! I desire to be the best, and whether it's the World or the Global Heavyweight Title, I will become a Champion, and you will all come to understand just why I am... THE ABSOLUTE BEST... Derek Powers!

Derek drops the mic, as "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing over the speakers. Derek exits the ring and heads to the back. (We open backstage where we see Jinxy and #GingerAllison standing up front with the big burly Fury behind them. Janice King is with them.)

Janice: I am Janice King and here with me at this time is the Ginger Nation. Ladies, we have all been hearing for over a week the rumors of something big you have planned. So what is it?

(Allison smirks.)

GingerAllison: Oh Janice, you like, totally have no clue how big this, like, is!

Jinxy: Totes!

GingerAllison: Some peeps out there talk about how we, like, totally made a boo-boo by kicking Marie out of the Ginger Nation. But oh no, no, no, no!

Jinxy: Totally no!

GingerAllison: Kicking Marie was the RIGHT move! Our only mistake was not replacing her with someone else, someone better. And we are happy to introduce her replacement….NOW!

(Julia Boleyn, aka The Enigma, steps into the scene next to the gingers.)

Julia: Hiya folks!

(She waves.)

Julia: I was The Enigma, Nirvana’s Enigma and I used to follow that idiot Nero around like a puppy dog.

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: No more! Now I am not just The Enigma, but The Ginger Enigma and I am a part of the Ginger Nation!

GingerAllison: See? The Nation has just expanded!

[The show fades in and Janice King is standing by with Victoria Salinas who draws a very strong ovation from the crowd. Victoria is certainly in quite the confident mood as the draft has gone along as the interview begins.]

Janice: As you fans know, we obviously can’t go an entire GCW show without hearing from none other than Victoria Salinas. Now Vicky, the last time we spoke, you made clear what you were going for. You want to be world champion again and that’s been an oft-stated desire ever since you lost the title eight months ago. Up to this point, you haven’t been drafted to Livewire yet, though the night’s not over so there’s still a chance that you can. Simple question. What if you end up on Livewire?

Victoria: Great question. I wouldn’t mind it, honestly. I love Shotgun and I’ve had my fair share of memories there, no doubt. Livewire though, is where I started. Remember when I came in with the crusade against wrestling families and I came in like a house of fire, dominating and capturing the Television Championship as quickly as I did? That was a LIVEWIRE memory, for damn sure. When I won Civil War? I was on LIVEWIRE. Now, yes, I did ultimately choose to go after Shotgun’s title, but last year at Resurrection, I WAS a Livewire roster member. It wasn’t until after I won the World title that I ended up on Shotgun via the draft. In fact, I never lost a match on Livewire if I’m not mistaken. Plus, being on the same brand, potentially with some amazing friends like Jazmyn Rain and Timothy Myers? I would welcome it. Definitely!

Janice: Of course, being drafted to Livewire potentially means chasing the Global Championship and dealing with Trenton Snow. What’s your response to that possibility?

Victoria: Again, a welcome opportunity. I would love to join the list of names, a VERY small list I should say, to have held both the World title AND the Global title. As for Trenton? The way he won that title made me sick. I’m going to leave it at that because nothing can be done about it now. But overall, HE makes me sick and it has NOTHING to do with his ideologies. I can give FUCK ALL about that. He has his stupid thing about “business”, that’s fine. Again, who cares? If I end up on Livewire and if I end up dealing with him, you know what I DO care about, Janice? The fact that I KNOW I can beat him because I HAVE done it! I did it at last year’s Civil War event when we were the final two. I’m not overlooking him from a talent perspective, but if we end up on the same show, you have no idea how much I would love to take that title from him, especially since that girlfriend of his is unbearable, really.

Janice: Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves though. After all, let’s say you end up staying on Shotgun. You saw what happened at the end of Resurrection. In your mind, who’s the GCW World Champion?

Victoria: I’m going to try very hard to bite my tongue on that. I’m going to leave that opinion up to the people in charge. Either way, what I told you at Resurrection still holds true. It doesn’t matter who the champion is, I AM coming! If Amelia is the champion, great. We can have a match that the fans deserve to have, that they unfortunately didn’t get the last time I fought Michael McKay. If Chantelle is the champion, well… that doesn’t change that other than the fact that I have far more respect for one wrestler than I do for the other.

Janice: What’s your take on what happened with the end of night three?

Victoria: Terrible. It made me sick to my stomach in so many ways. But what’s complaining about it going to do? I’m capable of righting that injustice should I get my opportunity to do so and believe me Janice, like I said to you before, I’m DONE waiting, I’m DONE being in the backburner. If this is allowed to stand, then I’ll be one of the first people to take action, you can bet on that.

Janice: Say that it IS allowed to stand and Chantelle is in fact, the champion, and you stay on Shotgun? Obviously, that would mean that your road to redemption, being the world champion again, it would have to go through her. How do you feel about that?

Victoria: Janice…

[Victoria processes the question for a few instances in an uncommon occurrence of her analyzing things before she speaks. Her confident demeanor turns more serious as she figures out a way to answer the question.]

Victoria: I’m not going to play this ‘what if’ game. This is one of those situations where I am going to let things happen because I have no control over any of this. Why worry about it? It doesn’t matter which show, which title, or which wrestler I have to go through, I WILL be a world champion again and I WILL finish this road to redemption. If it’s Chantelle, it’s Chantelle. I’m not going to worry about it. We have to get through this draft first and if I end up on Shotgun, there’s a decision to be made about the title. But as far as your question goes… we’ll cross that bridge if we get to it. For now, I’m going to enjoy the rest of my night!

[With that, Victoria turns and leaves the interview, bringing it to an end. We cut to another part of the backstage area. Summer is walking around backstage when a voice breaks through…)

“It didn’t take you long to contact me.”

(Summer stops and turns around to find the woman from earlier standing not too far away.)

Summer: Coach, am I right?

Coach: That is correct. You have heard of me, I take it?

Summer: I have…or rather, my brother has.

(Coach nods her head.)

Coach: Yes, I dealt with your brother before. He had pleasant things to say, I hope?

Summer: He didn’t say much of anything, really, except that you had a lot of connections.

Coach: Correct again. My connections make me a rather powerful woman and they can make me a powerful friend to have, Summer.

Summer: May I ask you something?

Coach: Anything.

Summer: What did you want with Corey and me?

Coach: You and Summer were once one of the most dominant teams in professional wrestling. I think you can be that again and I think I can help The Golden Era Cheerleaders get back to that spot. I want to make you exclusive to me.

(Summer frowns.)

Summer: I don’t know. Too many bad things have happened in our sport when agents get their wrestlers “exclusive” or “iron clad”…

Coach: I am NOT a Silas Mason or even a Tabitha Silverstone, if that bothers you. But I can convince you to sign. There has to be something you want.

(Summer shakes her head.)

Summer: No, there’s nothing.

Coach: I doubt it. I am certain there is something you want. But then again, maybe making you both exclusive to me is a pointless endeavor anyway?

Summer: What do you mean?

Coach: Considering the fact that tonight is draft night, The Golden Era Cheerleaders may be broken up before they even get off the ground.

(Coach turns around and starts to walk away.)

Summer: ….wait!

(Coach stops and turns back to face Summer.)

Coach: Yes? What is it?

Summer: Is there anything you could do to ensure me and Corey remained on the same brand.

Coach: Oh my dear, Summer, there is ALWAYS a way…if you and Corey sign…

Summer: I’m not sure Corey would sign, though. I’m not sure I want to sign.

Coach: Well it’s both of you or neither one of you. It’s that simple. Think about that as draft time draws nearer, Summer, because I can be the insurance policy you need to ensure The Golden Era Cheerleaders stay together.

(Coach walks away.)

(We cut back to the ringside area. In the ring we find Shawn Mason and Tiffany Manning. They are sitting at tables and standing at a podium in between them is GCW Majority Owner Glory Braddock.)

Glory: The time has arrived for the draft! This will be done by simple negotiating by our Livewire General Manager Shawn Mason and our Shotgun General Manager Tiffany Manning. That being said, a coin flip earlier in the day decided that Tiffany Manning would start things off…

Tiffany: Thank you, Glory. I would like my draft choices to start with what some may consider to be a rather surprising choice. Tag team wrestling is important to me and my Shotgun Brand, therefore I would like to draft a group that once held tag team gold. I would like the combined unit of Ginger Nation, Jinxy...GingerAllison…and Julia The Enigma.

(The crowd is somewhat surprised by this, but Shawn Mason doesn’t bat an eye. In fact, he smirks.)

Shawn: Nice…going for the jugular first thing. But I am The Perfect Mind and I can outflank you.

Tiffany: Is that so?

Shawn: Indeed it is. Because if you want three, that’s fine, I’ll let you have them, but I want just one wrestler in return. Just one…

Tiffany: Depends on who it is.

(Glory shakes her head.)

Glory: As moderator…and queen…I think a three for one trade, especially when Shawn Mason is agreeing to it, is fine. Shawn Mason is being perfectly reasonable here.

(Shawn chuckles.)

Shawn: Glad you said that, Glory, because the person I want to draft to the Livewire Brand is……YOU!

(The crowd comes to its feet as Glory is nearly taken off of hers. She was not expecting this. Eventually she regains her composure and nods her head.)

Glory: Fine…me to Livewire in exchange for Ginger Nation to Shotgun. Shawn, your turn.

Shawn: Good. Now while I’m busy making waves, let’s go ahead and make more waves. I want Angelica Jones.

Tiffany: You want Angelica, one of my top stars? You can have her, but in exchange I want one of Livewire’s top stars. I want the 2016 Wrestler of the Year Malcolm Cross.

(Shawn raises his brow.)

Shawn: Really? Bold choice, especially considering his temperament. He’s yours.

Glory: Angelica Jones for Malcolm Cross. Tiffany Manning, you’re next.

(Tiffany nods.)

Tiffany: As I said earlier, tag team wrestling is important and I want to make sure it lives long and prospers. I am drafting Neil Newman and Kyle Butler, Golden Era, to Shotgun.

Shawn: Tag team wrestling is important to Livewire as well, and I think it’s important to have a good team, perhaps even one that hasn’t had the chance to work together, but under MY Livewire Brand, perhaps they’ll get that chance? In exchange for Golden Era, I want the Donnovan Cunningham Express. I want Rex Sanders and Anastasia Jones.

(Glory nods her head.)

Glory: Fair trade. Golden Era for Rex Sanders & Anastasia Jones. Shawn Mason, you are next.

Shawn: Thank you, Glory. I witnessed earlier today the actions of a man ready to take charge and take action. That man is Jason Redfield and I want someone like him on MY brand. I am drafting Jason Redfield to Livewire.

Tiffany: Tonight he proved to be a maniac willing to assault helpless individuals. You can have him. I want Jay Pride.

(Glory nods her head.)

Glory: Jason Redfield for Jay Pride. Tiffany, you are next.

Tiffany: Excellent, and while I’m on a roll, I believe Jay Pride wants payback for what happened at Resurrection between him and Adrian Waters. So I want Adrian Waters.

Shawn: Excellent and I want…

(Glory leans in and whispers into Shawn’s ear. He smirks.)

Shawn: Great idea…since our lovely majority owner is already on my brand, let’s take her husband as well, KURT LOGAN!

Tiffany: I’d like to negotiate that a little more.

(Glory shakes her head.)

Glory: No negotiating! Deal is done!

(Tiffany rolls her eyes.)

Glory: Shawn, you’re next.

Shawn: Well, the next choice for Livewire is easy. I want talented individuals so I want The Absolute Best…

(Shawn pauses dramatically and then flashes a toothy grin akin to a certain positive-thinking wrestler.)

Shawn: …Derek Powers!

Tiffany: If you want that egomaniac you can have him. There is one wrestler that you have been underbooking and mistreating, someone who will get a real opportunity on the Shotgun Brand. I want Destiny Skye!

(Glory nods her head.)

Glory: Deal is done. Tiffany, you’re next.

Tiffany: As a continuation of my drive to improve the Shotgun tag team division, I want Hayley Gold and Gabriela Austin, Golden Class!

Shawn: So you’re taking another team? I’ll take one of yours. Richard Dix and Crystal Swift. And before you even say it, Glory, I know my next picks. I’m going to steal ANOTHER team from Ms. Manning…Leviticus and Leviathan, better known as Revelations.

(Glory nods her head.)

Glory: Fine by me…that leaves Tiffany with TWO remaining picks, though…

Tiffany: And I know which two I want. I want Aedan Quinn and Hannah Myers.

(Glory grins.)

Glory: That’s the end of our draft! I want to thank Shawn Mason and Tiffany Manning for being such good sports and to everyone of you in the audience who got to see me tonight…you’re welcome!

(She smirks and the GCW theme plays as Mason and Manning stand up and stare at one another as the cameras fade to black.)