Draft Show NOTES

admin
Site Admin

Draft Show NOTES

Post by admin » Sun May 26, 2019 4:03 pm

First of all, a reminder: Segment/Summary Deadline: June 2nd, 2019 at 10 am EST.

Second, with the deadline now one week away, and you guys have known about the draft for a long time now, I just want to let you know that any last minute changing of your mind in terms of where you want your character to land, whether it be Shotgun or Livewire, may not happen. I'll still do my damndest and bend over backward to try and make all of your requests happen, but on this short notice I cannot make any promises.

Third, please write segments. I welcome all segments. The more segments the better this show will be. You can play it safe and write a segment with your character not mentioning the draft or acting as if your character doesn't know yet where he or she may land. OR if you want to write a segment where your character reacts to where they end up, you may feel free to ask and I will tell you where you ended up. Although you should know where you ended up. As me and the staff told you before, we try to bend over backward to fill your requests. So if you wanted on Shotgun you got on Shotgun. If you wanted on Livewire then you are on Livewire. But if you have any doubts just PM me or any of the staff and we'll let you know.

Return to “Make It So, Number One!”