Livewire: Any Given Night

admin
Site Admin

Livewire: Any Given Night

Post by admin » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:50 am

Important note about the upcoming Livewire Any Given Night special in two weeks. The card can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=710

You will note the open invitational Any Given Night Match. Any wrestlers NOT on the Livewire Roster have to let me know to include their characters. Twitter is a great way to do that and many of you have used twitter to make that announcement but please also let me know via twitter direct message or private message over these forums as well or by a simple reply to this message. The fact is that I could miss a tweet. So to ensure your character gets entered, if you want them entered, the safest way is to directly message me via PM, reply to this, or some other means.

Any wrestlers currently on the Livewire roster; your situation is a little trickier. If you are on the Livewire roster and already have a match for the special, you are NOT going to be booked for the Any Given Night Match unless you request to be added. So let me know if you want your character involved. If you are on the Livewire roster and you DO NOT have a match yet, then your character is automatically booked for Any Given Night. If that is the case for you and you do NOT wish to see your character involved in Any Given Night, you need to let me know.

All responses can be done as a reply to this post or by a private message to me or any member of the staff. Just so long as one of us knows. But please let us know real soon what your wishes are. I'm not sure yet when I want to get started on writing this match but I would like to get an early start as these are a bitch to write. lol

Return to “Make It So, Number One!”