Kassandra

Due to injury, firing, or leave of absence; these people are not available for booking.
the Hive

Kassandra

Post by the Hive » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Real Name (Optional): Tatiana Mary MacFarlane

Name/Nickname (if different from above): Kassandra

Twitter Handle (Optional):FixerKass

Preferred Brand: Shotgun

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Date of Birth: April 15, 1990

Hometown: Athens, Greece

Alignment:
Face 5

Picbase: Dakota Kai

Wrestling Style: Strong Style / Lucha Libre

Entrance Theme: Tears Don’t Fall by Violet Orlandi and Lauren Babic

Finishers:
1. ‘Wolf Spike’ – Panama Sunrise
2. 'Kass Smash' – Riptide

Signature Moves:
1. Figure Four Leg Lock
2. Inverted Texas Cloverleaf
3. Full Nelson Slam

Common Moves: (at least ten)
1. Missile Dropkick
2. Bennett Bomb
3. Big Boot
4. Hesitation Dropkick
5. Missile Dropkick
6. Delayed Vertical Suplex
7. Northern Lights Suplex
8. Pop Up Toss
9. Headbutt
10. Shinbreaker
11. Backstabber
12. Bicycle Kick
13. Scoop Brainbuster
14. Wheelbarrow Suplex
15. Inverted DDT
16. Crossbody
17. DDT
18. Leaping Enzuigiri
19. Kneecap Brainbuster
20. Middle Rope-hung Sit-out Piledriver

Entrance Description:
The lights go out in the arena, as a loud crack of thunder appears over the screen. A lit torch is carried by a hooded woman, as she makes her way down a darkened path through the forest. As the camera flickers, the woman has emerged at a small house in the woods, as another woman stands by a fire, the traveller tosses her torch into the fire, then turns her head slightly, to reveal her yellow eyes. The camera cuts out, as the woman is standing on the top of the ramp, as “Tears Don’t Fall” by Violet Orlandi begins playing.

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

The woman tosses the cloak to the side, then begins walking down the ramp, her tag team partner has emerged from behind her, as the woman looks into the ring smirking. She stops at the bottom of the ramp, stomping her foot, as she turns to the stairs.

Your tears don't fall, they crash around me
Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me
Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home

As she climbs up onto the apron, the announcer looks at her as she climbs the ropes across the ring. She turns back then stares down at her partner giving her, her vest from inside the ring.

Ring Announcer: “From the Depths of Hades, weighing in at 137 lbs. accompanied by Danae, Mister J & Legion, she is Kassandra”

Kass then turns to the crowd lifting her arm above her head, smirking as she turns waiting for her opponent to come down the ramp.

Appearance (optional):
In-Ring Attire (optional):

Out-of-Ring Attire (optional):

Gimmick/Personality:
Follower of Legion, Guarded by Mister J, Friend of Danae, There to cause trouble for the Legion's will.

Biography: Tatiana MacFarlane, that is the name I used to use, but no longer. I have been reborn because she has shown me the truth path, Legion showed me her way, and her way has made me stronger. Stronger than I have ever been, some of you might think now, that Legion is a cult, you might be right. It was better than continuing on, because my parents hated me, my family hated me, but this new family gave me a purpose. It gave me the drive, to show, even though I had no one, but Danae, that the Hive, would survive all odds.