OOC Staff

Here you will find the biographies of the in character staff in GCW. Feel free to use them in your segments or roleplays, with certain exceptions noted in the biographies themselves.
admin
Site Admin

OOC Staff

Post by admin » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Running a fed is NOT an easy job! Everyone needs a little help and these are the individuals who are on staff here in GCW and help me keep this place running.

Matt: That's me! I'm technically the fedhead though I consider myself more of an editor in chief rather than an unholy dictator to you peasants...ahem...anyway, contact me via the "admin" account. These days I am more of a handler and occasionally an advisor to our real leader, RANDY...though I do run the Fever show, that has its own unique rules to it. Read more about those in the "Fever" section of our forums.

Randy: He runs the Shotgun Brand & Livewire Brand. Soooo basically he runs everything now He is your boss. Contact him through the "randy" account.

G: The greatest letter in all of the alphabet! Like me, he is more of an advisor. Contact him through the "Corner G" account.

Gary: NOT Busey! Gary is our brilliant tech guru. He helped secure these nifty forums due to issues with the old ones. Any technological or forum based questions, feel free to field his way. Contact him through the "Ironman" account.

Wasley: Wasley. His job is to do Wasley things. Contact him through the "ThatWasley" account.