Fever 1.03

admin
Site Admin

Fever 1.03

Post by admin » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:06 pm

Fever - October 16, 2021 (Moda Center in Portland, OR)

Gabriella Austin vs. "The Doctor of Destruction" Ivan
[Ivan goes for a lariat but Austin ducks and then snaps off a pele kick, but Ivan doesn’t go down. Gabby with a standing dropkick and he still doesn’t fall. Gabby with a spinning heel kick and he finally goes down. Austin with a diving hurricinrana. She hits the ropes and connects with a head scissors takedown. Ivan drills her with a lariat and then a big boot. He goes for a power bomb but she counters with a face buster. Gabby with Pure Realization. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Gabriela Austin

=====================================================================

We cut backstage where we find the self-proclaimed Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling, ‘The Phoenix’ Marie Jones, standing next to the newest signing to GCW, Janelle St. Claire. Jones has a confident smirk etched across her face. She is dressed in black high heel pumps, a knee length black skirt, a red blouse, and her signature black leather jacket.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen Janelle St. Claire here and I am being joined by my guest at this time, “The Phoenix” Marie Jones!

Marie: Don’t forget that I am The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling.

Janelle: Right…well, some may disagree…

Jones rolls her eyes.

Marie: I suppose they have a right to be wrong. I am The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling and that IS a fact, Janelle. So now get on with it, already. I have things to do, like help my personal #GingerBitches get ready for tonight.

Janelle: Well, that’s kinda what I wanted to talk about, actually. Allison and Carmen are in tonight’s main event against Destiny Skye and the GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock. But I was hoping to speak to them, not you.

Marie: You would rather talk to my personal bitches than me?

She chuckles.

Marie: You really have lost a step since leaving the whole journalism game. Let me help you out here, Janelle. I am the star of this show, not Allison and Carmen. Hell, ask them yourself, they will you that they are nothing more than my personal bitches. But soon they will be stars in their own right. They are learning from The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling. My knowledge, my expertise, and the resources that I give them will make them into stars. They may not be stars yet but my impact and influence upon their careers is already being felt. They are not only main eventing but they are facing a former World Champion and the reigning Global Champion. Tonight will be a great lesson for them, and honestly it could be a great lesson for someone else too.

Janelle: Who is that?

Marie: Destiny Skye.

Jones chuckles.

Marie: Poor Destiny has been on a bit of a losing streak. She talked tough about facing Nadia Allen but ended up getting beat again. Destiny, sweetie, take my offer, the same offer I gave to Allison and Carmen. Become my personal bitch and I will make you a big star once again. It IS your best option, because right now your career is going nowhere fast.

Eva Aguila vs. "The Rogue" Caitlin O'Toole
[Caitlin O’Toole hadn’t been wrestling for quite some time and her ring rust showed early on as Eva dominated with several suplexes, a Side Russian leg sweep, a dragon screw, and then a leg grapevine. O’Toole reaches the ropes. Eva went for another suplex but O’Toole countered with one of her own. Caitlin with a bulldog takedown and then a superkick. Caitlin goes for a hurricinrana but Eva countered into a sit out power bomb. Eva with a scoop slam and then a butterfly suplex. Eva connects with Punta De Ruptura! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Eva Aguila

We cut backstage to show “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and her best friend and tag team partner Summer Collins. The Fabulous cheerleader duo are dressed in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleading uniforms with “Fabulous” printed on the front. Summer has a confident, borderline smug grin on her face. By contrast her friend Jessica has a fiercely intense glare upon her lovely features. Standing with them is Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and with me at this time is the duo known as Fabulous. Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Summer: The pleasure is all yours, Dex. I’m sure it’s been awhile since you’ve been around real women, what with being married to Aubrey Powers and all.

Dexter sighs.

Dexter: Right…anyway, tonight you are scheduled to compete against Wrestling Purity. Now I know that a return to your tag team dominance has been on your mind for a long time now, but my question is will you two be able to focus on tonight’s match when Jessica here may be perhaps more concerned with an upcoming match on Shotgun against the GCW World Champion Chanel Hunter?

Summer: Cute. Did Aubrey tell you to ask that? I don’t think we need to answer that. Just ask Team Perry or Blood Rose. We beat them both the previous two Fevers. Or maybe you can wait until after our match against Wrestling Purity and ask them yourselves. That is, assuming they are in any condition to answer any questions. Jess and I are certainly focused on the tag team championship. We WILL regain the tag team championship. Each victory takes us closer and closer to that goal, Dexter. As far as Jessica’s singles aspirations, well I will let her address them herself.

Jessica: Will I be focused? Can I maintain my focus? Look at who you are talking to; I am a multiple time tag team champion as well as a multiple time former world champion. Admittedly my recent career has been nothing but tag team wrestling but I am just as successful as a singles competitor as I am a tag team competitor. The same can be said of Summer. Together we can do anything in this business. That’s what makes the two of us dangerous. So can I maintain focus tonight and help Summer get the job done against Wrestling Purity? Yeah, I can. And as far as Chanel Hunter goes…

A smirk forms on her face.

Jessica: …the last time around we went to a time limit draw. Now I am not going to start making excuses. Fact is I couldn’t get the job done. I could not finish you off. But take any coin, and notice that it has two sides. You know my side of the coin, lets look at yours. You are the GCW World Champion, Chanel, you threw everything you had at me and you could not beat me. Your very best was not good enough to beat me. And you expect this rematch to be different? Well it will be different, Chanel, but only in that this time there will be a definitive winner. See, you are about to take the sucker’s bet, Chanel. Heads I win, tails you lose. Flip the coin, champ, because its heads I win or tails you lose. Come and place your bets!

Lasiewicz turns and walks off with Summer following closely behind.

Fabulous vs. Wrestling Purity
[Collins and Chagev start out mat wrestling for the first several minutes of the contest. Dionisia blind tags himself in hoping to get an advantage but Collins comes off with a flying clothesline taking both men down. Collins with a Summer’s End to Chagev. She tags out to Jessica. Jessica in and ducks a Dionisia clothesline attempt and then rebounds with Our Lady Peace. Jessica covers and gets a two. Jessica with a single leg crab. Dionisia reaches the ropes. Jessica with a dragon screw and then a leg grapevine. Dionisia reaches the ropes. Jessica tags out to Summer. Jessica applies a Boston Crab while Summer locks in a crippler crossface simultaneously on Dionisia, The Power of Two. Dionisia is tapping like mad but it makes no difference as the hold is illegal. Collins and Lasiewicz keep it applied for as long as they can before breaking the hold. Collins with a figure four leg lock. It appears as if Dionisia will tap but Chagev breaks it up. Chagev goes for a slam but Summer slips out and catches him with The Money Clip. Summer with a superkick sends Chagev to the outside. Summer tags out to Jessica. The Archangel with a dragon screw to Dionisia. She applies The Four Card Trick. Dionisia taps out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous

“Are you listening?”

The scene opens to show first Blair McBride dressed in her ring gear. A scowl is etched across her face.

Blair: You have been warned for months now not to underestimate us. But no one listened. Everyone thought we would be pushovers. Everyone expected the McBride Corporation to be just another group of losers. But we are not losers. We are winners. And anyone who did not heed our warnings has been made to suffer.

Next Karen McBride steps into the view and stands to Blair’s left. Karen is wearing her ring gear and has her GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belt wrapped around her waist.

Karen: So many have come up to us and we have beaten them all. It shouldn’t surprise any of you by now that when we say we are going to do something we do it. We said we would earn the tag title shot and we did. We said we would beat The Sovereign to become champions and we did. We said Blair here would become a singles star in her own right and she is quickly becoming that. We said that this would be a hostile takeover of GCW at the hands of The McBride Corporation and so far not one person or team has bothered to even put up so much as a fight.

Finally Melanie McBride steps into view and stands to Blair’s right. Melanie is wearing her ring gear and has her GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Melanie: Tonight you will get the distinct honor and privilege of bearing witness to all three of us in action at once in one of those rare trios matches. Karen, myself, and Blair, The McBride Corporation fighting together, will make an example out of The Atari Brothers. We understand that this poses little to no threat to us. But this will serve as an illustration of the fate every other competitor in GCW has in store, because this is a hostile takeover. The McBride Corporation is here to take over.

Blair: You have been warned.

Backstage we find Mason Van Stanton and his newest client, Sierra Michaels, standing there next to the journalist known as Samuel Price. A stoic gaze is etched across Sierra’s face, she looks all business. Van Stanton, by contrast, is all smiles.

Price: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Mason Van Stanton and his newest client, a woman we saw compete two weeks ago on Fever, Sierra Michaels. Now Mason, you did request this time to speak. What did you want to say?

Mason: I just wanted to thank General Manager Angelica Jones for giving my client an opportunity to compete last Fever. I’m sure Jodi Jennings did not appreciate my client being booked, after all it is because of my client that Jodi had to tap out to the Judgment of Skuld. But Angelica Jones promised that anyone who wanted an opportunity would get an opportunity here on Fever and she delivered upon that promise. For that I am grateful and so is my client.

Price: Sierra is not competing tonight, though. Is there any particular reason she has the week off?

Van Stanton chuckles.

Mason: So inquisitive, are we Sam? My client has already proven time and time again that she has all the potential in the world to be a world killer in this company. She just needed someone to help guide her, help her focus that intensity and aggression. She needed someone to help her turn that potential energy into raw, pure kinetic energy. The difference between potential energy and kinetic energy is that potential energy is doing nothing. It’s just sitting there being wasted. Kinetic energy is in action, it is doing something. All I have done is taken Sierra’s potential energy and made something useful out of it.

Price: I think you missed my point, Mason. Since Sierra is not competing tonight then WHY is she even here?

Mason: We’re scouting, Sammy. Simple as that. We are scouting our next victim. Who will that be? You will find out soon enough.

Trios Match
The McBride Corporation vs. The Atari Brothers
[Blair McBride starts off. The Atari Brothers opt to let the powerhouse of the team, Donkey Kong, start. Donkey Kong tries to intimidate Blair but Karen and Melanie come in from behind and chop blocks both of his legs. Q-Bert and Pacman brawl with Melanie and Karen to the outside but the damage has been done. Blair with a running knee strike to Donkey Kong knocking him down. Blair with the Wall Street Cloverleaf. Donkey Kong powers his way to the ropes after about thirty seconds. Blair hits the ropes but Donkey Kong drops her with a hard shoulder block. Donkey Kong tags out to Pacman. Pacmen goes for a scoop slam but Blair slips out from behind and snaps off a superkick. Blair tags out to Karen. Karen with a lariat and Blair simultaneously with a chop block. Karen with a bicycle kick and then a double arm ddt. She locks in a single leg crab. Pacman reaches the ropes. Karen goes for a whip but Pacman reverses. Melanie blind tags herself in. Pacman drops Karen with a back elbow smash but her turns around into a springboard dropkick from Melanie. Melanie applies a figure four. Q-Bert breaks it up. All six are in now and they start to brawl. When order is restored Pacman makes the tag to Q-Bert. He goes for a springboard splash but Melanie gets the knees up. Melanie with Evolution. She tags out to Karen. Melanie takes out Kong’s leg to keep him out of it. Karen hits McBride’s Ride on Q-Bert! Karen goes for the cover…1…Pacman tries to get involved but Blair intercepts with Air Blair knocking him down…2…3!]
WINNERS: The McBride Corporation

[Karen and Melanie are handed their tag title belts and they celebrate with Blair. The celebration doesn’t last long before “Gets Me Through” by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play. Sierra Michaels steps through the curtain, wearing her skuld mask, being flanked by Mason Van Stanton. The crowd boos quiet down when Sierra, with a microphone in hand, begins to speak.]

Sierra: Congratulations, girls! My sincerest of congratulations! Do you remember me? I would hope so because I once thought a lot of you. I thought so much of you that I once took your name, I called myself Sierra McBride. I did so because I wanted acceptance. But I was rejected…

[She points at Blair.]

Sierra: …by you, Blair. That’s why I want to talk to you. You kicked me out of The McBride Corporation because you thought I was the weak link. You thought I was the problem. Then Melanie turned right around and kicked you out because she thought YOU were the problem. I suppose that makes us even then. But at least you did get welcomed back into your family. But I’m still not accepted by anyone except Mason Van Stanton and by Skuld.

Blair: Do you have a problem with me, Sierra? We can handle this peacefully or if you are still angry with me then you can come right down here and try and take it out on me right here tonight. But I warn you, it won’t be as easy as you think.

Sierra nods.

Sierra: I know, you have been training. Your work has been impressive. And you are right, I do want to fight you. But not because I am angry but because I just want to settle this between us once and for all. One match, that is it, and everything between you and I is over. We leave it in the past.

Blair: No strings attached?

Sierra: None. Like you said, I just want a chance to punch you in the mouth. And if you think about it, I will be helping you. Your first match was a legitimate test against the great Brooklyn Smith, a former GCW World Champion. But two weeks ago was against a clown like El Perro. And tonight was against three more clowns and even tonight you had your sisters prop you up and do most of the work. Now I am under no illusions that I am a world killer…yet…but I will give you a proper test of your skills and you know it.

Blair nods her head.

Blair: You’re on. Two weeks from now on the next Fever.

Miss America vs. Religious Wright
[Religious Wright offers his hand in a show of sportsmanship. Miss America accepts but as soon as she has her back turned Wright knocks her down with a really heavy Bible. Wright whips her into the ropes and hits a flapjack. He hits a snap suplex. He goes up top and attempts The Leap of Faith but Miss America moves out of the way at just the last second. Miss America with a yakuza kick, the Fireworks, and finally follows it up with a swinging neck breaker. She covers but Wright kicks out. Miss America with Red White Black and Blue followed by an American Leg Sweep. Miss America connects with Manifest Destiny. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America

Andrew Raynes vs. Ultrawolf
[Ultrawolf runs around the ringside area like a crazed madman shouting incoherently while Raynes waits in the ring for the match to begin. Finally Andrew launches himself over the top with a suicide dive taking out Ultrawolf. Raynes throws him into the steel steps. He throws him back into the ring. Ultrawolf and Raynes start to trade right hands. Ultrawolf whips him into the ropes but lowers his head too early and Raynes makes him pay with a kick to the face followed by Code of the Sith. Raynes connects with Syndication for the cover but Ultrawolf kicks out. Ultrawolf starts pumping himself up. He shouts incoherently and runs the ropes for no apparent reason. Raynes then tires of it and superkicks him on the rebound. Raynes with Hate Never Sleeps. The cover…1…2…3NO! Raynes gets up off Ultrawolf, saying he’s not done. Raynes locks in Embrace the Hate….Ultrawolf quickly fades away into unconsciousness and the referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER: Andrew Raynes

The Rising Tide vs. Rich Dix & Leviathan
[Rich starts off by offering Hugo and Bash a bag of some foreign substance. The Rising Tide aren’t interested and they drill him with a huge double flapjack. Leviathan steps up to the plate. Hugo and Bash both hit him with a hard shoulder block but the big man barely moves. Leviathan drops them with a hard shoulder block of his own. Leviathan with a big boot to Hugo. But Bash with a flying shoulder block staggers Leviathan. Hugo with a flying shoulder block and Leviathan is down to his knees. Hugo and Bash with a double suplex sends the big man down. Leviathan tags out to Rich. Rich with a missile dropkick to Bash. He walks into a snap power slam from Hugo. Hugo and Bash with Riptide to Rich. The cover…1…2…3NO! Leviathan breaks it up! Hugo and Bash with a Riptide to Leviathan!!!! Rich attacks them from behind but doesn’t get far. Another Riptide to Rich. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Rising Tide

We cut backstage to find the newest GCW journalist, Janelle St. Claire, standing in front of a dressing room door.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen you saw me speak with Marie Jones, the apparent leader or mentor to the Ginger Bitches, and now I am hoping to get a word in with the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion Julia Braddock and maybe her tag partner Destiny Skye.

She knocks on the door and waits. A few moments later the door opens. Julia Braddock emerges wearing her ring gear consisting of black pants, a pink skirt, and a pink top, and pink boots. The GCW Global Heavyweight Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder.

Julia: Janelle, how kind of you to drop in.

Janelle: I hope I’m not bothering you but I was hoping to talk to you and Destiny about your tag team match tonight against…

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: No…well, you can stay because I do have something I want to get off my chest. But this isn’t about the tag match. Destiny and I will address Marie and her personal Ginger Bitches a little later, right before we march to that ring and kick their asses. But right now I want to talk about Survival of the Fittest. Because you see, Janelle, I have five opponents gunning for this.

She pats the championship belt resting on her shoulder.

Julia: You have a wide range of competitors, people like Kelsai who are still new to the game but have quickly risen to the top and proven their worth, people like Ms. Budde who has proven time and again that she can succeed on her own and doesn’t need backup like the HERSTory Makers to be a champion, people like Brittany Kayl who is a former World Champion in her own right and is a future hall of famer, and people like Travis Vessey who is a hall of famer and multi time global champion who wants this back so badly. I respect them all.

Janelle: I notice you left out Adrian Waters.

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: How observant. There’s a reason for that. Adrian Waters has great skill. You don’t become a world champion without skill. I respect his skill but I have lost all respect for him as a person. He thinks he’s so damn smart and he thinks he can get under my skin by implying I am champion because of my last name? He thinks he can get in my head by implying that I’m somehow protected?

The champion shakes her head.

Julia: Adrian is just making himself look like a damned fool. If I am protected as you say I am, then why the hell would management sign off on me defending the championship against five people? I have roughly a 17% chance of walking out of Survival of the Fittest as Global Heavyweight Champion. And yet you want to say I’m being protected? No, Adrian. The deck is stacked against me. The odds are against me, but guess what? I have been fighting the odds my entire career. My entire career has been defined by fighting the odds and beating the odds. And at Survival of the Fittest, I will beat the odds again. I will overcome you and every other challenger in that match.

She holds the title belt up in the air.

Julia: THIS is staying right here with me, and THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

Carson Caine vs. Kevin Richards
[Kevin goes for a lariat but Carson ducks and hits a back elbow followed up by a roundhouse kick and then a belly to belly overhead suplex. Carson hits the ropes but Kevin Richards catches him with a big boot followed by a spear. Kevin with a lariat. He scoops Carson up and slams him. Kevin goes for a suplex but Caine floats over and strikes a German suplex with a bridge but Kevin kicks out at two. Carson with a Tiger suplex and then a running knee strike. Carson with The Flatline. The cover but Kevin kicks out at two and a half. Kevin gets Lit Up by Caine. Carson sets up for a belly to belly overhead suplex but Richards headbutts him to break it. Kevin Richards with a huge lariat and then a fisherman’s suplex with a bridge but Caine kicks out at two. Kevin sets up for a pile driver but Caine back drops out of it. Caine with a bulldog takedown. Caine with a snap ddt. Carson with Done Deal. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Carson Caine

Chantelle Chambers vs. Arcadia Chavez
[Arcadia starts off well enough by mat wrestling Chantelle. Chavez’s eyes shift and a demonic side seems to take over. She throws Chantelle to the outside. She goes for a chair but this was a mistake as it allowed Chantelle time to recover. Chantelle drop toe holds Arcadia face first onto the steel steps. Chantelle with an exploder suplex on the outside and then slingshots Arcadia face first into the steel ring post. Arcadia is busted open. Chantelle rolls her back into the ring. Chantelle with a snap suplex and then a neck vice. Arcadia fights back to her feet. Chantelle with a hangman’s neck breaker. Chantelle with a Heart Break. The cover but Arcadia kicks out. Chantelle goes for a suplex but Arcadia floats over and strikes with a roundhouse kick. Arcadia’s eyes shift again. She seems frightened now. Chantelle with a spear. Chantelle with All Eyes On Me. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Chantelle Chambers

Triple Threat Match
Brittany Kayl vs. Lynn Bradley vs. Matthew Taylor
[This match was fast paced as expected. Kayl with a hip toss to Lynn and then a dropkick to Matthew. Kayl with a spinning heel kick to Lynn. She charged Matthew who back dropped her over the top rope and to the outside. Taylor with a suicide corkscrew plancha over the top onto Kayl. Matthew with a springboard cross body back into the ring aiming for Lynn but she avoided contact. Lynn with a head scissors takeover and then a dropkick sending Matthew out of the ring. Lynn with a somersault suicide dive over the top and onto Matthew. Lynn gets up on the ring apron but Kayl spears her off the apron to the outside. Kayl rolls Lynn back in the ring. She hits Reality Bites. She goes for the cover but Matthew breaks it up. Matthew goes for a ddt but Kayl counters with Eviction. Kayl turns her attention back to Lynn who catches Kayl with a clothesline. Lynn with a body slam. Lynn with a brain buster. She covers but Kayl kicks out. Lynn goes for a scoop slam but Kayl counters with another Reality Bites. She connects with The Spinoff. She covers but again Matthew breaks it up, this time with a shooting star press off the top. Matthew goes for a suplex but Kayl floats over and catches him with a back stabber. Kayl locks in Shark Week to Matthew. Matthew taps out.]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

Backstage near the ready area we find Destiny Skye and her best friend and tag team partner, the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Destiny is dressed in her all black ring gear. Braddock is also dressed in her wrestling gear, consisting of black pants, a pink skirt, and a pink top, and pink boots. The GCW Global Heavyweight Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder.

Julia: We are here live tonight in Portland, Oregon and this night is very special to me. No, it isn’t because I get to compete here on Fever for the very first time. It isn’t because I get to represent the Livewire Brand on the new show, on Fever, for the very first time in a wrestling ring.

Braddock pats Destiny on the back.

Julia: It’s because I get to work with my best friend Destiny Skye. We haven’t teamed in a long time but we already have brilliant tag team chemistry that comes naturally to us. You need good chemistry to be a winning combination and the two of us have that, we have it because we grew up side by side, we trained together and graduated together at my father’s wrestling school. We have been through the best of times such as when we both broke into the business together and we have also shared the worst of times such as when we both endured Mason Van Stanton and The Fix together. Every major challenge that has come before us we have looked it square in the eyes, spit in its face, and kicked its ass. Because that’s what we do.

She looks at Destiny and smiles warmly.

Julia: I would die for this woman.

Destiny: The feeling’s mutual, Chastity. Now I give credit where credit is due, Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz, our opponents tonight, have just as much of that natural tag team chemistry as we do. Maybe even more so because they have been teaming together on a regular basis. Not to mention the fact that they are cousins. They are family. They already know how the other operates without having to say a damn word. Allison and Carmen have had it rough in the past year or so. They haven’t got much traction at all. Their win-loss record has, admittedly, been admismal. And I know what that’s like. I have been on a losing streak myself. I can relate to the feelings of hopeless you may have had.

Skye glares angrily into the camera.

Destiny: But that is where the similarities end. Jules here busted her ass for over ten bloody years to become GCW Global Heavyweight Champion. She scratched, clawed, and climbed up the mount everest of professional wrestling just to get to where she is today. I had to fight and claw just to get my opportunity. I did at one time make it to the very top of the business but I fell from grace. Now I am fighting my way back and I am going to get back to the top. By God I will get back to the top even if it takes me another ten damn years to do it! But I will not take the cheap and easy way out. And I will definitely not do what Allison and Carmen have done.

Braddock sighs and shakes her head.

Julia: You sold your souls to Marie Jones and for what? So you could become rich, powerful, mega stars quickly? You will regret that decision. And those regrets will start tonight because Destiny and I are going to kick your asses up once side of the arena and down the other. Because nights like tonight, this is how you make a name for yourself. You don’t do it by bowing down to someone more powerful than you. You do it by punching someone in the face. So to anyone who thinks my friend here is down for the count, watch tonight as Destiny punches two #GingerBitches in the face. And to my five opponents at Survival of the Fittest who are coming after this…

She pats the GCW Global Heavyweight Title belt.

Julia: …watch and observe, take very good notes and see exactly what I am capable of. Are the odds against me at Survival of the Fittest? Damn right they are. But I love fighting the odds. I have been beating the odds for all of my career and at Survival of the Fittest I will beat them again when I walk in and walk out as THE GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, just like I will walk down that ramp, kick the asses of a couple of #GingerBitches, and walk out still your champion. And THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

Backstage Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz are dressed in their ring gear looking ready to go. Marie Jones is with them giving them a motivational talk before the match.

Marie: See what my guidance has done for you? You were nothing but glorified enhancement talent but now you are in the main event with the opportunity to shock the world. You have the chance to send a strong message to each and every doubter and critic in the GCW locker room, and believe me there are plenty of critics.

Carmen: Yes, we will show them that Allison and I are as good as advertised!

Marie: Huh? No, no, no, the message you’ll be sending is that my guidance is the path towards greatness. Try to keep up.

Carmen sighs.

Carmen: Right. Sorry, Ms. Jones.

Marie: Destiny may be on the outs right now but she is a former World Champion. And Julia Braddock is the current Global Champion. I know what it takes to win both titles because I have won both titles. So trust me, they are good. But you have had my guidance so I know you can beat them.

Allison: We won’t let you down, Ms. Jones.

Marie: I know you won’t. Now let’s go .

Julia Braddock & Destiny Skye vs. #GingerBitches
[Marie led her team of Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz to the ring first. Destiny came out next and stood on the apron. Julia’s music started playing but no one ever came out. Marie ordered Allison and Carmen to go after Destiny. They did as they were told and Destiny jumped off the apron with the #GingerBitches giving chase. Meanwhile Julia Braddock jumped into the ring from the crowd and blasted Marie in the back of the head with the Global title belt! She dropped Marie with The Vow of Chastity and then threw her out of the ring. Allison saw what happened and bolted into the ring to go after Julia. But the damage was done and Marie, Allison and Carmen’s unfair advantage, has been effectively eliminated from the match. The bell rang and the match was under way.]

[Julia with an arm drag, and another, and a third, then a high back body drop. Julia with a spinning heel kick dropping Allison. She tags out to Destiny. Destiny and Julia with a Heart Attack. Destiny covers but Carmen breaks up the pin. Destiny with a calf crusher. Allison eventually reaches the ropes. Destiny tries to lock in The Birmingham Cloverleaf but Lorraine counters into a small package and gets a two. Destiny whips Allison into the ropes. Carmen blind tags herself in. Allison comes back with a flying forearm smash and then Carmen with a springboard splash to Destiny. Carmen with a snap suplex and then a springboard asai moonsault for a cover. Destiny kicks out. Carmen goes for a body slam but Destiny floats over and strikes out with This Is My Destiny! Destiny goes up top and connects with Skye High, hanging on for the cover but Allison breaks it up. Destiny chases Allison out of the ring. Destiny turns into a superkick from Carmen. Carmen tags out to Allison. Carmen with a Ferocious Fate and then Allison attempts a 450 splash and connects! The cover but Destiny kicks out!]

[Allison and Carmen set up for a spike pile driver but Destiny back drops Allison into Carmen. Destiny crawls over and lunges into the tag to Julia! Braddock with Ex-Communication to Allison followed by three consecutive elbow drops, stopping to cursty before dropping the third. Julia with a dragon screw and then steps through with the legs and applies a sharpshooter. Allison struggles to get to the ropes. She is almost there when Julia drags her back out to the center. Sensing that her partner is about to tap Carmen rushes in and breaks it up. This was a mistake as Destiny comes in and drops Carmen with a Destiny Cutter. With both Marie AND Carmen now out of it, the stage is set. Julia makes the tag to Destiny. Braddock drills Allison with a second Ex-Communication. Destiny then springboards in with The Skye Is The Limit! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Destiny Skye & Julia Braddock