Fever 2.03

admin
Site Admin

Fever 2.03

Post by admin » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:01 pm

Fever - March 19, 2022 (San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA)

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the winner of the 2022 CIVIL WAR MATCH, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock!

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of “Gets Me Through” by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage; she is wearing a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her long blonde hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. Julia goes to one side of the stage and pumps her fists in the air to encourage them to cheer loudly which gets a positive reaction. She goes to the other side of the stage and does the same, also getting a positive reaction. Julia then turns towards the ramp and charges towards the ring. Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then steps through the ropes and into the ring. Braddock goes to each corner and hops up to the top, posing for the fans. Julia steps to the center of the ring and retrieves a microphone from Robert E. Lee.)

Julia: Tell me something, San Jose…what did you think of the new theme?

(The crowd cheers loudly. Braddock grins and nods her head.)

Julia: Yeah, I like it too. Number one, you can’t top Ozzy Osbourne! Number two, I think the lyrics fit so well with who I am and my own story. Granted you could call me an Iron-Woman, having twice wrestled for over an hour; but I am not an anti-christ and I am definitely not a queen. Have I played those roles before in the past? Oh yes, I have. Am I proud of it? Hell no. But I did it, and I have paid the price. I have worked hard and busted my ass to learn from my mistakes and as a result I have become a better person, a stronger person because of what I have endured, because of the penance I have had to pay. And yes, I wish I had walked before I ran, but there is nothing about this story that I would change. Not a thing, because I am happy with who I am and I love to do this job in front of all you great fans of Global Championship Wrestling!

(The crowd roars loudly.)

Julia: And just like the song says, YOU GET ME THROUGH! You people get me through the hard times! It always has been that way! Back at Resurrection IX when I hit the lowest point of my career, when I thought my wrestling career was over, it was the support of all of you fans that convinced me to keep fighting, to keep going, and to make it back. It was the support of you fans that gave me the strength to fight through the hell of the 2021 Civil War Match and then ultimately win it all and win the GCW Global Championship. It was the support of you the fans that gave me the strength to win this year’s Civil War Match to earn another shot at the GCW Global Championship in the main event of Resurrection XI. So is it any surprise that I would go all in and put my own career with GCW on the line in the main event of Resurrection? Is it any surprise then that I would make such a bet, that if I do not become GCW Global Champion at Resurrection XI that I would walk away from this company forever?

(Braddock shakes her head.)

Julia: It shouldn’t be a surprise. It’s also not arrogance, ego, or overconfidence that has me making such a huge gamble. After all, in my mind this isn’t a gamble. The strength of the fans helped me win the 2021 Civil War Match, strength from the fans helped me defeat Lenore Price-Mason to become GCW Global Champion for the first time, strength from the fans helped me win my second straight Civil War Match this year, and if the strength of the fans can help me do all of that, then of course the strength and support from the fans will be all I need in order to defeat a blowhard little tart like Kelsai.

(The fans begin to boo at the mention of Kelsai’s name. Braddock nods her head.)

Julia: Hear that, Kelsai? The people who used to adore you now hate you. They hate you because they see you for the arrogant little brasser, the immature child you have become. You could have and probably would have eventually become a world or global champion, but you were impatient. You chose to take the shortcut. Well as I have learned from my own personal history, those who take the shortcut in life inevitably fail. If you want an example of a group of people from history who chose to take the shortcut, just look at The Donner Party. They thought that they could take a shortcut, find an easier path towards the beauty that is California when they set out to conquer the west. You know what happened to them, Kelsai? They ran out of food, they ran out of supplies, many of them died never reaching their promised land. Others still resorted to cannibalism to survive.

(She points a finger at the camera.)

Julia: YOU are going to fail because you took the shortcut. I will stand over you victorious at Resurrection XI as the new GCW Global Champion because I chose not to take the easy way out, I chose not to go the way of invoking a silly rematch clause. I took the route of the Civil War Match to EARN my path. Furthermore I put my career in GCW on the line. And at Resurrection XI, I will take that Global Championship away from you. Then, maybe, if you happen to survive Resurrection still with the GCW World Championship intact, I may just drag your sorry ass to the ring on the very next Shotgun, beat you half to death again, and take that GCW World Championship away from you too. And you, Kelsai, will be left with nothing but heartache and sorrow knowing that the only person you have to blame for your complete and utter failure, the only person you have to blame for the ass kicking you have to endure, is yourself.

(Braddock stares intensely into the camera.)

Julia: Because this is YOUR penance, Kelsai! And it doesn’t end with me beating your ass at Resurrection! This ends when I beat some sense, beat some reality, back into that pointy little head of yours! This ends when you are left with nothing to your name. So if you survive Resurrection XI with your World Title, then don’t expect your problems with me to be over after I take that Global Title away from you. I will come right after you the next Shotgun, the next Livewire, the next Fever, all the way to the next pay per view if necessary, until I make sure you are left with absolutely nothing…no world title, no global title, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! See, Kelsai, I’ve already experienced my fall from grace at Resurrection IX. I learned from it and fought back from it. Resurrection XI, two years later, I will make sure you fall from grace. You will hit rock bottom, Kelsai. For your sake, I hope you can recover. Otherwise it won’t be my career in jeopardy at Resurrection, it will be YOURS!

=====================================================================

We cut to the backstage area where we see newly signed GCW talent Ariana Angelos getting ready for an interview.

Ariana: Well, the rumours are true, “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos is coming to GCW and I will be making my debut on Shotgun this Tuesday against Chrystal Swift! Anyone who’s been following my career down in SCU knows what I’m capable off but for those who haven’t heard of me, here’s what you need to know.

Ariana adds as she flips some hair over her shoulder.

Ariana: Back in my home fed I am a two time Pride Tag Team Champion and the only reason my first reign ended was because my bestie HB Carter had won his first singles title, I already have a champion’s work ethic and I will bring that to GCW where I will take on anyone! Heck I’ll make appearances here on Fever whenever I can if that means I can get more experience! I am a graduate of the Go Gym and anyone who knows anything about that school knows for a fact that it produces champions and it won’t be long until I continue that tradition here in GCW.

Ariana adds before folding her arms.

Ariana: I wish Chrystal Swift the best of luck in my debut match on Shotgun because she’s going to need it as she bears witness to the grace of the Angel’s Descent courtesy of “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana walks off as the scene fades.

Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Arcadia Chavez
[Arcadia starts out with a spinning heel kick that takes Jessica down and follows that up with a hip toss and an enziguri. Chavez goes for a roundhouse kick but Jessica ducks, hits the ropes, and then connects with Our Lady Peace. Lasiewicz with a release German suplex and then a dragon screw. Jessica applies the figure four on the ringpost. She hangs on for the count of four before breaking. Lasiewicz with another dragon screw. Lasiewicz applies the figure four and then bridges into The Four Card Trick. Chavez has no choice but to tap out.]
WINNER: Jessica Lasiewicz

Marisol Vilaro, “Diamond Princess'' Danielle Page, and GCW’s newest signee Veronica Taylore are exiting their limo and they enter the San Jose Civic Center. They are followed in by their security team and Danielle has her newly won GCW Heritage title belt over her left shoulder.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Any word from Clyde, Mari?

Marisol Vilaro:He is here in the arena and ready to go for tonight’s match against Team Perry.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Wonderful! We have Clyde watching our back. Got the best manager in the business by our side, and now my fellow Influencer by my side Veronica Taylor by my side here in GCW. I am so excited about this Vero. I am a champion, you will be a champion soon enough because we are both superior to everyone else here.

Veronica Taylor#Facts!

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I hope everyone on the GCW roster and GCW management takes note because we are the unstoppable force here in GCW. The Heritage Championship is just the beginning of our supreme reign of terror over this entire company.

We cut backstage to the office of Fever General Manager Angelica Jones. She is at her desk watching the proceedings on a monitor when there is a knock at her door.

Angel: Come in…

The door opens and in walks Angelica’s younger sister, Kayla Jones-Snow. Angelica smiles warmly as she rises up from her desk and greets Kayla with a warm, sisterly embrace.

Angel: Kay! What are you doing here?

Kayla: What? I can’t visit my sister whenever I want?

The siblings share a laugh. Angelica motions for Kayla to sit down. Kayla sits down and Angelica sits down as well.

Angel: I saw what you said on Livewire. You want one final moment, eh? Just like me?

Kayla: Not exactly like you, Angel. You had your one final match, against your daughter, against Marie. In doing so you passed the torch to her. And if that’s how you want to handle the end of your career that’s fine. You are a thirteen time former world champion. You have earned the right to end your career however you want. But call me arrogant, call me an egomaniac if you will, but I don’t care. I want something bigger. So yes, this is my finale, but it isn't just one match. I want one final ride. I want a final run that no one will soon forget. And yes, that run will include right here in Global Championship Wrestling, the company I helped build from the ground up. People talk about helping build up GCW but very few of them can say they are GCW Originals. I am a GCW Original, sis. This place was my first home. And I want one final, special memory of this place.

Angelica nods her head.

Angel: It makes sense. How can I help with that?

Kayla grins.

Kayla: Well you run Fever. Give me a match.

Angel: Against who?

Kayla: It doesn’t matter. I just want to compete and show the roster that I still have a lot to give.

Angel: Fair enough. But it is too late for you to get a match tonight. I can get you one next Fever, though, in April when Fever comes to Las Vegas. Does that work?

Kayla: That’s fine. I didn’t bring my wrestling gear anyway.

She rises up out of her chair.

Kayla: Thanks, sis.

We cut backstage where we find “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz standing next to GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Lasiewicz is still dressed in her wrestling gear, as this is just shortly after her victory over Arcadia Chavez.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen I am being joined by the victorious Jessica Lasiewicz. First of all, thank you for finding time to speak with me tonight, and secondly, congratulations on your victory over Arcadia Chavez.

Jessica: Thank you, Janelle. Arcadia is very talented; she is dangerous and quite an experienced technical wrestler. Yet do you know what the world just witnessed out there in the center of the ring? It witnessed me put on a clinic for Arcadia Chavez. I dominated her and eventually I forced her to tap out to the Four Card Trick.

The Archangel shakes her head.

Jessica: It was inevitable, Janelle. Arcadia could admit defeat or have her leg broken.

Janelle: You certainly seem to have regained your confidence following your near defeat in the Civil War Match.

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: I just needed a good kick in the ass to remind myself who I am, Janelle. Now I’m going to march through the entire roster if necessary in order to remind the world who in the hell I am. See, I may not have placed in the Civil War Match but that doesn’t mean my Road to Resurrection is over. I will make it to Resurrection, one way or the other.

Janelle: What about the tag team championships? You and Summer definitely want another title match. But your cousin, who competes tonight, has a guaranteed shot at the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship with a partner of her choosing.

Jessica: Yeah, I know all about the tag team title scenario. And let me be the first to say that Fabulous is far from done. I have not lost hope on the combination of myself, Summer Collins, and Leviticus. Between the three of us, we will somehow someway bring the tag team titles back into our camp. By hook or by crook, gold will be back around my waist, Janelle, and when that happens everything will be absolutely FABULOUS!

Janelle: One final question…Livewire, you advanced in the World Title Contender’s Tournament. Now in the semifinals you will be meeting an opponent you are all too familiar with…Aubrianna Powers. Any comments?

The Archangel smirks.

Jessica: Aubrianna Powers has been a pain in my ass for a very long time. Lately she’s been a pain in everyone’s ass. She is the ultimate embodiment of an entitled society. Just look at her own words, she truly believes that she is entitled to the number one contender status, that she shouldn’t have to earn it through this tournament. Well I am here to educate her in the fine art of this illustrious sport. Lesson one, you EARN your spot. And Aubrey, if you want to compete for the GCW World Championship, you will have to get through me! I promise you, though, it won’t be easy. Because I owe you one, I owe you from Resurrection when you and Chantelle beat Fabulous for the GCW Global Tag Team Championship. So Livewire will be receipt time. Livewire is when I get revenge.

Jessica turns and walks off.

Anastasia Starling vs. Jodi Jennings
[This match is a fast paced affair at the beginning with Jodi keeping up the pace with Ana for the first few minutes. Things take a significant turn when Starling connects with Our Lady Peace out of nowhere. Ana with a spinning bird kick. Starling charges in and delivers Angra Mainyu, her version of the flipping neckbreaker. Starling with a Springboard Polish Hammer. Ana decides to finish things off by hitting the ropes and connecting with Sturnidae. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Anastasia Starling

“Sinny! Sinny! Sin, Sin, Sinfully Sinny!”

This is the sing-song jovial voice of the Ukrainian born, now Russian citizen Anastasia Ivanova, also known as The Crimson Nightmare. The redheaded devil is skipping happily backstage in the San Jose Civic Center as the camera watch closely. Eventually she comes to a stop in front of the cameras and giggles uncontrollably.

Ivanova: Religious peoples all over the world believe that Sinners go to hell. You know hell? The really hot place. I prefer warmth to cold environments. I’d probably prefer going to hell than being sent to the gulags of Siberia. But as fun as hell sounds, there is one sinner who I do not see going to hell, because sinners are bad and this sinner isn’t bad.

She smiles devilishly.

Ivanova: Svetlana…Iryana…Nabokov…tee hee, I’ll just call you Sinny whether you want me to or not! But I do thank you, Sinny. On Shotgun you opened my eyes and reminded me of my true purpose. You reminded me of who I am. I am a former GCW North American Champion. I am a former Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champion. The violence and bloodlust within me knows no limits. Yet I have kept it restrained. I have kept it under lock and key for far too long…

Ivanova spits a key out of her mouth into her hand. She waves the key in front of the camera and then tosses it aside.

Ivanova: It is time to unlock the beast. So I thank you, Sinny. GCW may not thank you but I do thank you!

The Crimson Nightmare skips away happily.

Backstage at the ready area we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The beautiful blonde is dressed in long black wrestling tights, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink kick pad boots. She is about to head to the ring for her match when she is interrupted by the Fever General Manager, Angelica Jones, who steps into view from stage right.

Angel: Julia, may I talk to you for a second?

Julia: Now? I don’t mean to be rude, Angel, but I have a match.

Jones nods her head.

Angel: I know but this is important. It’s about Resurrection.

Julia: What is it?

Angel: You know how proud I am of everything you have done ever since your fall from grace at Resurrection IX. You fought through so much adversity to regain your identity, to regain your spot here in GCW, and to prove yourself as one of the very best to ever wrestle here in GCW. You did that by winning the 2021 Civil War Match, winning the GCW Global Championship for the first time, then winning the 2022 Civil War Match, and now you have a chance to win your second GCW Global Championship.

Angelica shakes her head.

Angel: But you do not need to put your career with GCW on the line just to prove a point.

Braddock sighs.

Julia: You’re not the first to say that, Angel. But I will tell you the same thing I told everyone else. I do need this; I already have obtained every single brass ring that Global Championship Wrestling has had to offer. I have redeemed myself from my awful past, and despite what Kelsai may say, I have no further penance to pay. But there is still one thing I have yet to do in GCW. I have yet to win a world or global championship in the main event of Resurrection.

Angel: But…

Julia: I could have done that last year, I could have beaten Nadia Allen but I made one mistake. Just one mistake cost me the GCW World Championship last year. That’s the one thing that has been eating away at me for the entire year. And I know opportunities like this won’t come around all that often. I just won the Civil War Match for my second straight time. Do you realize how rare it is that anyone can win that match just once? Let alone twice?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: I’m being realistic, Angel. This is probably my last chance to win a major championship in the main event of Resurrection. I need to win or I’m done. I hope you understand.

Angel: I understand…I truly do…

Angelica shakes her hand.

Julia: Then don’t worry about me. Trust me, I am going to win at Resurrection, I am going to become the new GCW Global Champion. I’m not going anywhere.

Braddock walks off.

Julia Braddock vs. Caitlin O'Toole
[Braddock with a hip toss, an arm drag, and then a spinning heel kick. Julia with a scissors kick and then a Full Nelson Release Suplex. Braddock drops one elbow, a second, and then curtsies before dropping the third elbow. She covers..1…2…3NO! Caitlin kicks out! Braddock measures O’Toole as she pushes herself to her knees…Braddock drills her face into the mat with Ex-Communication. Julia pulls Caitlin up and drops her with Cult of Personality and then immediately hangs on, transitioning into The Guillotine. Caitlin quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

We cut backstage where we find Jessica Lasiewicz still in her ring gear, walking towards her dressing room with gym bag in hand. She doesn’t get far before she is blindsided from behind by a female, knocking her down with a double sledge to the back. The camera sees that the attacker is none other than Aubrianna Powers.

Aubrianna: Oh you think you can stop me, Lasiewicz?!

Powers smashes Jessica face first against a wall. Then The MVP body slams her on a wood pallet. Powers mounts Jessica and rains down hard right hands to her forehead.

Aubrianna: It isn’t going to happen! Do you hear me?! It isn’t going to happen!

The MVP begins to blatantly choke Jessica.

Aubrianna: The World Championship is mine! Mine! Miiiiiiiiiiiine!

Referees and other officials and staff rush up and try to pull Powers off of Jessica. Eventually, after some straining, they pry Aubrianna off of Lasiewicz. Powers gets one more kick to the ribcage before smirking nastily.

Aubrianna: Get used to the view, Lasiewicz! Because on Livewire you will be looking up at me, with MY arm raised in victory, and you will be out of luck and out of the tournament! LEARN TO LOVE IT, BITCH!

Powers turns and storms off.

*Previously Recorded*

Dexter: “Ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome at this time in our studio for an exclusive interview, she is both the GCW World Heavyweight Champion as well as the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Thank you for taking time for us Kelsai.”

Kelsai: “Well we have always been friends ever since I became involved with GCW, so I can make time for you”

Dexter: “And that I certainly appreciate that Kelsai. I would like to think that we have always been friends as well.”

Kelsai: “Of course we have always been friends, at least as far as I can tell. What is on your mind Dexter.”

Dexter: “There are a lot of things on my mind, Kelsai. First off though, I see you are alone for this interview today. Where is Tiffany Manning-Waters at?”

Kelsai: (laughs) “Should I tell Tiffany that you miss her. Better yet, maybe I should tell Aubrianna that you miss Tiffany.”

Dexter: “Aubrianna knows better than that Kelsai, so don’t try it. I was just surprised not to see Tiffany here, given that she seems to be everywhere you are these days. The two of you are joined at the hip I guess you could say.”

Kelsai: “Tiffany and I are friends, and yeah we spend a lot of time together. I value her opinion about things. Last time I checked there was nothing wrong with that. You have friends that you spend time with, right?”

Dexter: “Absolutely. But none of my friends cheat to help me win wrestling matches.”

Kelsai: “Oh there are a lot of things that I could say to that Dexter, but I think the first thing that comes to mind is I didn’t know that you were wrestling now. Would you like a shot at the GCW World Heavyweight Championship?”

Dexter: “Not even in the least little bit would I like that Kelsai. But Aubrianna is in the second round of the tournament to decide who is the number one contender for that title.”

Kelsai: “That’s a really great point, not to mention an even better deflection Dexter! Getting back to the matter at hand though, if you don’t want a shot at the GCW World Heavyweight Championship maybe you would like a shot at the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship instead?”

Dexter: “No, I appreciate the offer, but that championship already has a number one contendership, the reigning two-time Civil War winner and the woman who will face you on night three of Resurrection, Julia Braddock.”

Kelsai: “Oh yes, as long as I am here, why don’t we take some time and talk about Chastity.”

Dexter: “Why do you still insist upon calling her Chastity?”

Kelsai: “Whoa, hold it there a second Dexter. I am not the woman that started calling her Chastity to begin with and everyone knows that. She was the one that insisted upon being called Chastity. All I am doing is honoring her wishes.”

Dexter: “But Julia doesn’t insist on being called Chastity anymore. She would like to be called by her given name of Julia, a fact which I am sure you are well aware of but yet you still refuse to do that.”

Kelsai: “You're damn right I won’t do that. Chastity wants to cover up what she has done to people in the past in this company and I for one am calling bullshit on that. She thinks that she has done enough to make up for what she’s done already? How dare she! She doesn’t get to say when she has done enough, especially when you consider that for some of us she will never have done enough to make up for her past.”

Dexter: “So you don’t believe in forgiveness then?”

Kelsai: “Oh I forgive her, I will just never forget, as much as she might want me to because God knows that the woman wants everybody to forget what she did in the past.”

Dexter: “You know Kelsai, thinking about it, you talk about her past when if fact Julia never did anything to you.”

Kelsai: “Never did anything to me? Dexter I love GCW. What that woman did to people in this company? It makes me sick. She didn’t need to do anything to me directly, I saw what she was doing to other people and how that was affecting the company as a whole. And that was just when she was the World Heavyweight Champion. She manipulated people. She treated people like dirt. Then she became the Global Heavyweight Champion after she had some sort of epiphany and decided that she was a horrible person but she said she was so sorry so everything should be alright now. Guess what Dexter? IT'S NOT ALRIGHT!”

Dexter: “Wow I had no idea that you would be so passionate about this, but the thing is Kelsai, if you listen to all of the fans in GCW, they definitely do not agree with you on this one.”

Kelsai: “And that makes it even worse Dexter, she has brainwashed all of our fans, MY FANS damn it and I will not stand for that.”

Dexter: “Excuse me Kelsai, you are saying that Julia Braddock has brainwashed the entire GCW fan base?”

Kelsai: “That is exactly what I am saying, yes!”

Dexter: “What kind of proof do you have? Because I know that you are better than to just float around a baseless accusation.”

Kelsai: “Proof? Dexter, are you even listening to what you are saying right now? Every time she comes into an arena and the fans start to cheer for her so loud that I can barely hear myself think? It’s obvious that the woman has the fans brainwashed. Last week Dexter, and I know this is going to be really hard for you to believe but the fans at GCW Shotgun were almost louder for her than they were for me! If that is brainwashed I don’t know what is.”

Dexter: “Ummm, Kelsai, fans are booing you out of the building right now in any arena around the world. Please tell me that you are aware of that.”

Kelsai: “That is absolutely NOT happening, but I will humor and say if it were, thank you for making my point. Everything that I do for the GCW fans that I love so much? Obviously if they were booing me like you were saying, then the only explanation for that could be that Chastity has brainwashed them all.”

Dexter: (facepalms briefly before continuing) Or maybe, and let’s see if you can follow me here, the fans boo you because along with your close friend Tiffany and her husband Adrian Waters you cheated to beat Julia at the End of year Bash.”

Kelsai: “We liberated the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship is what we did! We did not cheat, we did what was necessary damn it! We did that for each and every fan in GCW, everybody involved with this company directly who used to get treated like dog shit by Chastity. She didn’t give us any choice! We had to make sure that we got the Global Heavyweight Championship off of her. I know that not everyone has their eyes opened to what we truly did for all of you but you all will and that is a Vow of Kelsai!”

Dexter: “A Vow of Kelsai?”

Kelsai: “You heard me damn it, I didn’t stutter. You want another Vow of Kelsai? On Day 3 of the biggest event in all of wrestling, after I have already retained my GCW World Heavyweight Champion against whomever happens to win the number one contender’s tournament on Livewire, I will defeat Chastity Noel to retain my GCW Global Heavyweight Championship.”

Dexter: “By Chastity Noel you mean Julia Braddock and you are sounding awfully truculent there Kelsai.”

Kelsai: “Dexter, I don’t know what truculent means, but if it’s good then I am that! You know what else is good though? When I defeat Chastity Noel at Day 3 of Resurrection, which is just another opportunity for her to stroke her own ego since she got to choose which title she could go after and she chose the one defended on Day 3 so that she could be in the last match of the entire event, it will all be good though and do you know why?”

Dexter: “I could guess, but I would rather have you tell me why?”

Kelsai: “Because, is so blown up by her own ego that she actually said that if she did not win our match at Resurrection that she is going to retire from wrestling and I for one am going to hold her to it. I could almost cry tears of joy thinking about the fact that once I defeat her for the second straight time that will also be the final time because her career will be finished. That will be truly wonderful as my friend Dawn Lohan would say.”

Dexter: “Now you are friends with Dawn Lohan?”

Kelsai: “Wonderful friends, yes. That happens when you are World Champions or Former World Champions. It's like a very exclusive club, where you end up with vey wonderful friends because you understand each other. I guess that you could say that it is Wonderful thing.”

Dexter: “Amazing.”

Kelsai: “Oh you better believe that I am amazing. I am not only the first but also the only GCW World and Global Heavyweight Championship simultaneously. Nobody else can say that, just me, and believe me when I tell you that I will still hold both of these belts after Resurrection too. GCW Hall of Fame? They had better get ready because they are going to need a wing for me someday. I am also going to be the person finishing the career of the wretched woman as well. The people will come to me when they finally understand what I have done for all of you, and say “thank you champ, thank you champ.”

Dexter: “You said thank you champ twice.”

Kelsai: “Of course I did, Dexter. I said it twice because I am the double champ, so I said it once for each of my championships.”

Dexter: “Unbelievable. We are out of time. Thank you Kelsai.”

Kelsai: “No, thank you Dexter. The privilege was all yours.”

We cut backstage to the San Jose Civic Center. We are near the ready area. “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter steps out into view fully dressed in his black wrestling trunks, black boots, and black knee pads. He is wearing a black trench coat. He has his MWE MENTV Championship title belt wrapped around his waist. A confident, smug grin is etched across his face.

Sutter: Everyone is created with a true purpose in life. For some that purpose is historic. Winston Churchill, Henry Ford, Benjamin Franklin, all of these individuals were created with a purpose that was not only achieved but as a result of their purpose and their achievement they will be remembered for a long time to come. Their names are forever etched into the history books. Danielle Page is one of those historic names. She will go down forever in history as a former GCW Heritage Champion, whether any of you like it or not.

He chuckles nastily.

Sutter: But everyone eventually has to meet their maker. Even the names of history cannot forever cheat fate. Ms. Page will one day meet her maker as well…at least, she will as soon as her finances run out. Then there are people who are just simply meaningless, pointless, pathetic, and have no true historical value. Then again, they do serve a purpose. Caitlyn and Kenny Perry, their sole purpose is to be sacrificed. Their sole purpose is to be a reminder as to the fate that awaits each and every breathing soul in this company.

Sutter pats himself on the chest.

Sutter: I am that fate. You will be sacrificed, Team Perry, and you will be sacrificed to me, because your time is up and I am here to collect on your soul. Tick, Tock, Tick Tock, Tick, Tock…

Clyde Sutter & Danielle Page vs. Team Perry [Caitlyn & Kenny Perry]
[Caitlyn and Danielle start the match for their respective teams. Caitlyn manages to hang in there fairly well with the reigning Heritage Champion for the first minute or two of the match. Things change with Sutter jumps down off the apron and then goes over to the Team Perry corner where he jerks Kenny off the apron and then spears him through the guard rail. The rather crooked and lax referee Shawn Pack lets things go. Sutter with a cruciform slam sending Kenny crashing through the Spanish Announce Table. Caitlyn was distracted by this which allows Page to catch her off guard with a bulldog takedown. Page with an arm bar. Caitlyn reaches the ropes. Page tags out to Sutter. Sutter drills Perry with the Unforgiven, the claymore kick. Page tells him to inflict more punishment. Sutter drills Perry with a clothesline from hell. He hoists Caitlyn up with one power bomb, holds on and drills a second power bomb, holds on and hoists Caitlyn up and drops her with an F5, completing Judge, Jury, & Executioner. Page demands a tag. Sutter tags out. Page applies Beauty Rest to Caitlyn. Perry quickly passes out.]
WINNERS: Clyde Sutter and Danielle Page